Haylou MoriPods case has a built-in 310 mAh battery. The battery reaches full charge in 2 hours after connecting the wire. This is enough to recharge the headphones several times a day. The budget gives out the fact that the model does not have wireless charging capabilities recall, wireless headphones cost up to 3000. You need to have the wire handy at all times. It is good that it is in USB-C format, which means that the owners of modern phones do not have to look for it.
The wireless modules themselves in a telephone conversation mode can work up to 5 hours. It also takes a couple of hours and a half to replenish the power.
How to connect Mi Sports headphones to two devices
First, connect the headphones to the first phone as described above. After that, turn them off with a long press on the multi-function button. Prepare the second phone by turning on its Bluetooth. Press the multi-function button again until the white light turns on and flashes. Find the name of the headphone on the second phone and connect to the headphone. Once connected to the second phone, confirm the connection on the first phone. You can now use the headphones on both phones. The same applies to the connection to the other two devices. Keep in mind that this method of connection has one disadvantage: if you with one of the connected devices far away from the other, you will hear a warning about the loss of connection with the other device. You can disable it by turning the headphones off and on again.
How to connect Xiaomi wireless headphones: instruction
The principle of connection of headphones Xiaomi is simple and is the same for most models manufactured by the Chinese manufacturer. Instructions for some models:
- Xiaomi Mi S headphones After activating the Bluetooth module on the phone, you must press the function key on the headphones. The headset will appear in the list of available devices on your phone. By pressing it, the user synchronizes the devices with each other;
- Millet Sports. First you need to turn on Bluetooth on the accessory. To do this, it is necessary to press a single button located on the gadget. Now the headset can be found on your smartphone, in the list of devices active for pairing. If the phone doesn’t see the Millet Sports, you need to press the “Refresh” button.
- Mi Collar Headset. Synchronizing the devices is easy. Just power on the headset, insert it into the ear and hold the function key located at the top of the case until the LED indicator lights up. The headset can now be detected by your smartphone or player. To listen to music in Mi Collar Headset you need to find it in the list of available devices and click “Connect Device”;
- Mi Monitor. Turn on the device by pressing the function key on the speaker cup. Go to the settings of your cell phone. Here we need to check that the Bluetooth module is active. After that, select the headphones from the list. Now you can listen to music and answer incoming phone calls;
- Mi Collar Headset Youth. The model of headphones is capable to connect to several devices at the same time. On the left side of the arc is the headset control panel. Here you need to find the sync button. Pinching it will make the device visible to other gadgets within a radius of 10-20 meters. Just enter into the settings “Bluetooth” audio source and connect devices.
How to connect a wireless Bluetooth headset to your phone Xiaomi?
A huge number of smartphone users today prefer to use wireless Bluetooth headphones, and companies are abandoning the 3.5 mm jack. If you have purchased wireless headphones and don’t know how to connect them to your Xiaomi or Redmi, here are the instructions. The model of your headphones does not matter as long as they are Bluetooth-enabled.
Hold the headphones in your hands and turn them on in search mode. How to do it? On some models you just need to press the power button for 1-2 seconds, then they automatically go into search mode. On the others, you need to press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds, and when the headphones go into search mode, the LED, if there is one, will change color. If you’ve done everything correctly, the headphones will show up on your device screen:
If not, you can press the Refresh button. By the way, music is the name of the specific headphones, yours may be called differently.
For pairing, click on the name of your headphones.
Confirm the pairing by clicking Accept. Whether you need to provide access to contacts and call logs is up to you if you use more than just headphones, but a headset, then provide.
If you press the highlighted button, additional settings will open:
Basically, nothing can be touched here.
What happens next? And then launch your favorite player and play a song.
The music is playing? Then you have done everything correctly.
At a later connection such a process is not required, just turn on the headphones and Bluetooth on the smartphone Xiaomi pairing should occur automatically.
How to connect Xiaomi Redmi AirDots headphones to the phone: instructions
Wireless headphones are the flagship accessory of the last few years. and more often, people have begun to replace “wires” with a more comfortable headset. Therefore, many brands now emphasize their production on such gadgets. The Chinese brand Xiaomi also does not stay away. in the spring of 2019, the manufacturer released the new Xiaomi Redmi AirDots, also known as Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic. As customers claim, they provide good performance and excellent sound. How to figure out how to connect them to a smartphone. we will discuss in this article.
The easiest way to connect Xiaomi wireless headphones to your phone is to use the mobile device’s built-in capabilities.
The general algorithm of actions has this form:
- Charge the headset. Before connecting them to your Xiaomi phone, set the headphones to charge. This is especially true if the product is just bought in the store. As a rule, it is sold with a discharged battery. If your device is running on regular batteries, all you need to do is install new power sources. In other cases, the charge level should be 40 percent or higher. If it is too low, you may not be able to connect the Xiaomi wireless headphones to your phone because it goes into economy mode or disconnect.
- Connect the headset to the phone. The next step is to turn on the wireless headset so that the Xiaomi smartphone’s Bluetooth can find the device and recognize it as its own. When detected, information is transmitted and music files are played. Depending on the model, the headset is turned on automatically or by pressing a dedicated button. In the case of Xiaomi AirDots, you need to press and hold both headphones until you see a double blink. This indicates a reset. Next, put the products in the box so they find each other.
- Setting up the smartphone. To connect Xiaomi wireless headphones to your phone, place them near the device. After powering on, the device is in standby mode and waits for Bluetooth connection. Now enter the Smartphone Settings, go to the Wireless Networks section and select the Bluetooth section. Next, move the toggle switch to the on position.
These steps are enough to connect Xiaomi headphones to your phone. Your mobile device’s Bluetooth automatically scans the network and finds the headset. If the pairing was successful, the wireless product appears in the Available devices line. Click on the button and wait for the pairing. Sometimes the system asks for a PIN code. After that, the Xiaomi headphone setup is available. To make changes, click on the gear next to the name.
Why the headphones do not pair with each other when connected to the phone
Since Xiaomi has a feature to use wireless headphones separately in mono mode, this mode is suitable for calls or just to listen to music and communicate, in some cases, when syncing with the phone they work as two separate headsets, not pairing each other for the reason that one can not detect the second headphone.
It also can happen when the second earphone is taken out of the case too late and the first has already activated the single mode. In this case, you can turn on the slave earphone, but its work will also be single, which can cause significant inconvenience. The result of such connection will be a strong mismatching of sound.
To solve this problem and synchronize the wireless headphones with each other, you can just reset, as described above.
Another cause of misalignment is the wrong order of connection to the smartphone Xiaomi AirDots, when the first thing you get instead of the right is the left earphone, which begins to work in a separate mode.
Such seemingly insignificant action can cause mismatching. But if you take out the remaining one at that moment, it will be displayed in the list for connection.
How to connect Xiaomi Mi sports bluetooth headset to your smartphone?
Some of the best headphones that are available Xiaomi sport bluetooth. In-canal headphones with an excellent price to quality ratio. They have received a lot of positive feedback from users and critics around the world.
However, despite all the advantages of these headphones, with their first connection to a smartphone can be difficult. This is because many phones see this Xiaomi Mi bluetooth headset as a set of Chinese characters.
To avoid problems when you connect the headphones for the first time, it is advisable to do it at home, where there are no other Bluetooth devices. Then nothing will prevent a successful connection.
How to Connect Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds to Phone. Tutorial 2020
Connecting the Xiaomi Bluetooth headset is almost no different from synchronizing with headphones:
- Mi Bluetooth Headset Youth. Fingertip the power button on the headset, press. Go to the settings of your mobile device, Bluetooth. Make the slider active. From the list of found devices to find this accessory, select it.
- Mi Bluetooth Headset. Press the long key on the side. You can synchronize with two phones at the same time. The connection will be made one at a time in the same way as described above.
- Millet Mini. There is only one button on the headset, which performs different functions: turn on, turn off, answer the call, listen to music. Connects to gadget through Bluetooth settings. Headset must be turned on during pairing.