User Manual Xiaomi TWS Bluetooth Earphones Air 2 SE
Here is a small remark by the translator-user: Headphones are terrible, the sound, as if you were stuck in a barrel, the barrel loaded into the shaitan shahu, and turned on the cheap speakers, while on the move the bottom scratches the asphalt. Built-in equalizer in the headphones horribly kills all the hardware features headphones, and software updates are only possible through a special program XiaoAiLite, which is only in Chinese. But the headphones sit comfortably, not prone to dropping out of your ears, but the size is like a Chevrolet Tahoe compared to the Niva.
Read this manual before using the device and use it as intended
Xiaomi Redmi AirDots and Earbuds: left/right earbud not working, not syncing, not connecting, not charging case/headphone
In this article, we will try to solve three problems that owners of Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earbuds basic and Xiaomi Redmi AirDots Bluetooth headphones encounter most often. As we already know, these are the same headphones. I’ve been using these headphones for a few weeks now, and I’ve never had any problems with them yet. They connect perfectly to both my phone and my laptop. But this is not always the case for everyone.
The main problems that most often occur during the connection and use TWS headphones Xiaomi:
- When headphones do not sync with each other. These TWS earbuds work as follows: there is a main earpiece, on my Earbuds basic it is the right. When we turn them on or take them out of the case, the left earbud connects to the right. They sync up. Then we connect the right earphone to the device and both earphones play. But it happens that there is a desynchronization. As a result, the headphones do not connect. And one, right or left earbuds Redmi AirDots do not work. Or just not connecting the left or right earbuds. Most often the left one.
- When Xiaomi Redmi AirDots or Earbuds headphones don’t connect to your phone, tablet, laptop, etc. д. Most often the device simply does not see them. We open the list of available Bluetooth devices and the headphones are not displayed. They are not in the case and are turned on.
- When Xiaomi headphones don’t charge. The left or right earphone is not charging, or the case (aka the charging case, which in turn charges the earphones) is not charging.
How to connect Redmi AirDots and Xiaomi Earbuds to your phone? How to use the headphones?
Instructions for connecting Bluetooth TWS headphones Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earbuds basic and Xiaomi Redmi AirDots. I will show you how to properly connect this Bluetooth headset to your Android phone or tablet, or to your iPhone/iPad. Also I will show how to use these headphones, how to control music and calls with the buttons on the headphones and how to reset, in case the headphones are not connected, or only one headphone works. Many people have trouble connecting Earbuds/AirDots to make two headphones work. Since the headphones are TWS format and sometimes they do not connect to each other, as a result of which the sound only plays from one headphone.
Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earbuds basic and Xiaomi Redmi AirDots. these are absolutely identical headphones. Just the latter are produced for the market in China, so a different name. I bought these earbuds from us, so I have Earbuds. If I ordered from AliExpress, it would probably be Redmi AirDots. But it does not matter. Only with AirDots will most likely not come with a manual in Russian.
XIAOMI AIR 2 / Airdots Pro 2 МНЕ ПОНРАВИЛИСЬ! А ВАМ?
This is probably one of the most affordable and popular headphones in TWS format. They easily connect to any smart phone and can function as a completely wireless stereo headphones, and Bluetooth headset (with built-in microphone). Functions well with devices on Android and iOS. All functions of the function keys work and the headphone charge level is displayed. Just as Xiaomi Earbuds/Redmi AirDots have no problem connecting to computers running Windows.
How to connect the new Airpods wireless headphones to your Xiaomi (Redmi) phone
Airpods are heavily hyped, a lot of people want to buy them and use them every day, but the Internet mistakenly believes that the headphones work only with Apple equipment.
I will show you how to connect the wireless Airpods to your Xiaomi phone so that they work.
- Open the Airpods case cover to activate pairing mode. If you had an iPhone, it would already connect to the headphones, but you have Xiaomi, so you need to take an extra step: find the button on the back of the case, press and hold it until the LED indicator, located between the headphones, starts flashing white.
- Now enter Xiaomi general settings, find the “Bluetooth” menu, enter it, scroll to the bottom of the screen, where you will see the “Available devices” line. You should see the name Airpods appear underneath it. Press the name.
- Airpods are ready to work with Xiaomi, the pairing procedure was successful, if the model has moved to the “Paired devices” section.
Next time you do this procedure is not required, when you take the headphones out of the case, they will automatically connect to your smartphone.
Remember that most of the functions of headphones are realized with a special chip H1, hidden inside them, which was developed by Apple. So it is active only when paired with gadgets of the same company.
- Long battery life. When paired with an Android headphone plays music for about 10-15% less time
- Voice assistant functions
- Can change the touch control commands
- Simultaneous connection to two devices
- The maximum distance from the sound source without disrupting its transmission will be significantly reduced
But it is possible to listen to music with an Android phone.
Following the above instructions, you can connect the headphones to an Android smartphone from another manufacturer, the algorithm will not change.
Xiaomi headphones do not connect to the phone
The popular model of Xiaomi phones has a number of accessories that allow you to fully enjoy the capabilities of the device. One of the most popular versions of the equipment are headphones, with their help users listen to music or books, as well as watch movies, videos and TV shows.
Usually in normal use, users do not have problems while listening to audio through the headset, but sometimes problems can occur. Let’s look at possible problems, which do not connect Xiaomi headphones to the phone and talk about troubleshooting.
Connecting Xiaomi Redmi AirDots and Earbuds to a laptop or Windows computer
In a previous article I showed you how to connect these headphones to a mobile device (if anything, here is the link), and in this article we will connect our Xiaomi Redmi AirDots or Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earbuds basic to a laptop or desktop computer. Of course, these compact Bluetooth headphones from Xiaomi are best for listening to music somewhere outdoors, when playing sports, or for working as a Bluetooth headset. First of all because of the TWS format. No wires, which is very convenient. But this is such a popular model of TWS headphones that many people are plugging them into laptops and even desktop computers. And in this article I will show you how to do it right.
I have Xiaomi Earbuds basic headphones. they connect to my laptop on Windows 10 with no problem. Xiaomi Redmi AirDots are the exact same headphones, and they work just as well with laptops and PCs.
I tested everything on Windows 10. If you have Windows 7, you can also connect these TWS headphones, but it is possible that you will have connection problems due to the absence of drivers for AirDots/Earbuds basic. Unfortunately, you can not download a driver specifically for these headphones, but you can try to solve the problem by updating the driver for your Bluetooth adapter. I will cover this in more detail at the end of this article.
User Manual Xiaomi TWS Bluetooth Headphones Air 2 SE
Here is a small remark by the interpreter-user: Headphones are terrible, the sound, as if you were shoved into a barrel, the barrel is loaded into the shaitan shah, and turned on the cheap speakers, while on the move the bottom scratches the asphalt. Built-in equalizer in the headphones horribly kills all the hardware features headphones, and software updates are only possible through a special program XiaoAiLite, which is only in Chinese. But the headphones sit comfortably, not prone to dropping out of your ears, but the size is like a Chevrolet Tahoe compared to the Niva.
Read this manual before you use the device and use it as intended
Why the Xiaomi wireless headphones do not work one earphone
The problem in which one wireless Xiaomi headphone works, but the other does not work occurs as with the connection of new headphones. So in the process of using the headphones for a few months. Usually the headphones just don’t connect to the phone together (both R and L headphones are available for connection in the phone). When you try to connect R headphone works only the right, and the left is silent. If you connect the left dome it is exactly the opposite.
If the earmolds have been in use for some time, then one of the ear pieces (often the left ear piece) simply disconnects while the ear piece is in use. It can go back on after a while. But there are also cases when trying to resuscitate an in-ear headphone that doesn’t work anymore ends in failure.
The reasons for the dysfunction are usually summarized as follows:
- Cheap electronic filling of headphones. The cheapness of the headphones forces them to use components that are not of the highest quality. They are often not able to hold a connection for a long time, and any external sources of interference can upset the connection between the earmolds and each other;
- Improper connection of the headphones by the user. The owner of the headphones took them out of the case and did not wait for them to synchronize, tried to immediately connect the phone to the left earpiece. Which name in the list of Bluetooth devices usually contains the letter (L). Accordingly, the right earpiece in this situation can not be connected;
The procedure of headphone synchronization itself usually consists of connecting and synchronizing the main right headphone with the left one. After that the right earphone shows a signal ready for pairing with the phone.
In case of problems with the connection of one of the Xiaomi headphones, it is recommended to perform a number of steps, which we will explain below.
How to connect Xiaomi Humidifier with serial number SKU:SKV6001EU
Note that the serial number ends with “EU”. This means that the device was designed for sale in Europe.
Consequently, in order to connect it to the Mi Home it is necessary to set the region “Germany” in the settings of the application.
It’s a simple solution that instantly removes the problem of not being able to connect SKU:SKV6001EU to Xiaomi, however, from this story we can isolate the point. before you buy a humidifier, ask to send, or show, its serial number. By the last letter of which is easy to find out for sale in what country it is intended, so you can predict the stability of its work in your country.