What does the “GPS via mobile device” function allow??
Using GPS data from a smartphone, the GPS via Mobile function adds tags to photos with accurate information; for example, when and where the photo was taken. Therefore, when archiving photos or uploading them to Flickr, you can always find images taken in a specific location. GPS via Mobile is available for PowerShot and IXUS cameras.
How to transfer photos from camera to phone or tablet?
Connect the device to the camera so that the Camera Connect app is open.
2. Tap the “Pictures on Camera” function in the app, and all the pictures saved on the camera will appear in the app.
3. Tap the download icon at the bottom of the app screen and select the camera images you want to save to your device.
4. To save individual images, simply touch the desired image. When viewing a single image in full screen mode, tap the download icon below the image.
5. To save multiple images, click the arrow icon at the bottom of the screen and select the images to save.
How to add GPS data to images?
GPS via Mobile is compatible with PowerShot and IXUS cameras.
Make sure the camera and device are set to the correct time. This will ensure that GPS data can be synchronized.
2. Open Camera Connect app and select Location Data.
3. Select “Start Data Logging”.
4. Start taking pictures with your device.
5. After taking a picture, connect the camera to the device.
6. Camera Connect will automatically detect that you have started recording data and will ask if you want to sync any available information.
7. Select the “Location data” option from the main menu of the device.
8. Select “Send location information” and press OK.
9. To view GPS data, select a photo on the camera and press DISP. The coordinates of the location where the photo was taken will be displayed.
10. To disable the recording of GPS data, select “Location data” in the main menu of the application on the device and click “Stop recording data”.
I used to use CameraWindow, but the camera cannot connect to the new Camera Connect even though it is installed.
Previously connected to a mobile device using the previous CameraWindow application is saved in the camera’s connection history. Now this connection is not available for use, as it is only compatible with the previous application on the mobile device.
If you used the mobile devices connect button to connect to a mobile device:
Press “Menu” and find the “Settings” tab (tab with wrench and hammer icon).
2. Select a value for the button for connecting mobile devices.
3. Delete the “Registered Destination Folder” (on a mobile device).
4. After deleting, press the mobile device connection button again and connect to the mobile device (remember to launch the new Camera Connect app on the mobile device).
5. When you complete these steps, the mobile button will remember the connection to the new Camera Connect and you can use the button as before. You can also uninstall the previous CameraWindow to avoid confusion.
If you have not used the button for connecting mobile devices or this button is missing on the camera:
Click Play and then click the Wi-Fi icon button.
2. Establish a new connection by tapping the smartphone icon on the screen instead of selecting the previous connection from the list of connection history.
3. Connect to your mobile device (remember to launch the new Camera Connect app on your mobile device).
4. When you complete these steps, the camera will remember the connection to the new Camera Connect and it will appear as a new item in the connection history list. You can also uninstall the previous CameraWindow to avoid confusion.
How to reset Wi-Fi connection on a Canon DSLR camera?
Press the menu button on the camera
2. Go to the green settings tab
3. Select the Wi-Fi function
4. Press the info button
5. Select “Reset Wi-Fi Settings”
6. Confirm with OK
We would like to know your opinion of the app, both good and bad. We would also like to hear your suggestions on how we can improve it.
Connect your Canon camera to your smartphone and take advantage of new features:
- Upload images instantly for easy sharing
- Control your camera remotely using your phone
- Add GPS data to images on PowerShot or IXUS cameras
The camera supports the NFC function, but it enables CameraWindow, How to use Camera Connect?
The Camera Connect app will automatically overwrite the NFC tag for you.
All you need to do is connect the camera to the Camera Connect app When the message appears to overwrite the NFC tag, just click OK.
For more information on connecting the Camera Connect app on a mobile device, see How do I connect a Canon EOS DSLR camera to a mobile device? or “How do I connect my Canon PowerShot or IXUS camera to my mobile device?”
On some models, you will need to do the following:
Connect your camera to the Camera Connect app.
2. Select the “Camera Settings” option in the main menu of the application.
3. Click “Start Recording”.
4. Tap the device with the camera.
5. Overwrite will be performed.
How to connect a Canon EOS M3, Canon PowerShot or IXUS camera to a mobile device?
Turn on the camera.
2. Press the button with the mobile phone icon on the camera. If there is no such button on the camera, press the Wi-Fi icon in playback mode.
3. After entering the name, select the mobile phone image that appears on the display. The camera will create a Wi-Fi network to connect the device.
4. Go to the settings section on your device, select Wi-Fi, and then select the network name shown on the camera screen.
5. After connecting the device to the camera’s network, launch the Camera Connect app.
6. A message confirming the connection to the device will appear on the camera screen.
7. Now you can use the application.
8. After completing this procedure once, you no longer need to repeat it. The next time you press the mobile button, you can skip directly to step 4. Alternatively, press the Wi-Fi icon in playback mode to open the connection history menu. Here select the network name shown on the camera screen.
WI-FI smart camera how to connect one phone
Today’s TVs go beyond TV monitors. They are increasingly dominated by the capabilities of a low-power computer, in particular, they can access the Internet, install applications, and synchronize with other devices. One of the capabilities of modern TVs is the ability to control them using a tablet or smartphone, clearly how to do this will be described in this article.
In order to control the TV, it is necessary that the TV and the smartphone / tablet are connected to the same local network. It is also necessary that the corresponding application be installed on the smartphone / tablet. In practice, it looks like this, you need to connect your TV to a router (via Wi-Fi or a network cable) and connect to the same router from a mobile device.
At the time of this writing, there are three applications:
|Links for iPhone / iPad (iOs)||Links for Android|
|LG TV Remote 2011 (iOs)||LG TV Remote 2011 (Android)|
|LG TV Remote (iOS)||LG TV Remote (Android)|
|LG TV Plus (iOS)||LG TV Plus (Android)|
LG TV Remote 2011. this application should be used for TVs manufactured in 2011
LG TV Remote. this application is suitable for TVs produced in 2012-2013.
LG TV Plus. this application is for TVs released in 2014 and later with Web OS.
You can find more information in the description for each application.
In my case, I am using an LG TV with Web OS. therefore, further we will talk about setting it up.
Attention. So that there are no problems with the connection of mobile devices and control, we recommend updating the TV firmware.
After installation, launch the application and turn on the TV you want to connect to.
Allow the program to send you notifications.
The program will scan the network for TVs and indicate them in the program. Select the one you need, in this case it is one.
Next, a window should appear about the successful connection to the TV.
As a result, you will see a control menu, which is quite easy to understand.
It follows from Honor that there is more than one menu. In one of them, you can launch the Smart application or switch the input to another device.
In the other, you can use the touch panel.
A feature of using a phone / tablet as a control panel is that you can control the TV from another room, in general, where your wireless network will be “caught”.
As you could see for yourself, you can control the TV not only using the remote control or the youngest in the family, but also using a smartphone / tablet.
How to connect
Next, we will show how to connect a phone to a computer via Wi-Fi and tell you what steps you need to perform on a smartphone and what on a PC.
- Connect to the router that the computer is connected to.
- Run ES Explorer.
- In the main menu of the application, swipe from left to right to bring up an additional menu.
- Now you need to click on “Remote Access”.
- If you went through all the previous steps correctly, a window with the “Enable” button should appear, click on it.
- After that, you will see the address where you can go from the PC to the file system of the phone.
With Android finished, go to the computer.
- Open File Explorer or open the desktop shortcut “My Computer”.
- In the window, enter the address that is displayed on the phone in the address bar (located at the top of the window) with character precision. Then press the [Enter] button on the keyboard. The file folders on the phone will be displayed. Among the possibilities will be available: reading, transfer, copying, moving, deleting, renaming files directly from the PC.
How to connect Android to computer via Wi-Fi
I have extensive experience in setting up and connecting access control systems (ACS) and time attendance systems. And also I am engaged in setting up servers, computers, workplaces.
I work as an engineer at Technootkrytie.
Transferring files between PC and Android
We will consider this scheme on Android devices. For example, in order to connect a smartphone to a laptop via Wi-Fi, you need to make sure that both devices are connected to the same wireless network, for example, to the same router.
Then we recommend using the ES Explorer file manager, which has many useful functions, including the ability to connect a smartphone to a computer via Wi-Fi.
This application can be downloaded for free from the Play Market.
Using Total Commander
If you are accustomed to using Total Commander on your computer as your main file manager, then we will show you how you can access your smartphone via TC.
The connection on the phone is done exactly as we described above.
After all settings are made on Android, go to PC.
- On your keyboard, simultaneously press the [Ctrl] [F] buttons to open the FTP settings window and click “Add”.
- In the column “Connection name” write any name. This will be the name of the device to which the phone is connected to the computer.
- In the next column. “Server”. you need to write the address that the phone gave out (only one digits), for example, 192.168.1.15:3721.
- After the performed actions in the window you will see a line with the address you specified.
- Mark it by clicking on it once with the left mouse button.
- A window will appear asking for “Username”. Enter any word into it (what to enter does not matter), confirm the entry with the “OK” button.
- Next, the device will ask for a password. You can just enter “1” (no quotes). Select “OK”.
- After all the actions, you will see a list of folders and files from your mobile device. File operations are the same as for USB connection.
How to connect your phone to PC via Wi-Fi
For people who cannot stand the clutter of the workplace with wires, and therefore strongly prefer a wireless mouse and keyboard, today we will open a way to connect a phone to a computer via Wi-Fi so that you can exchange files between devices.
Failed to connect via total commander
Hello. If you want to connect a smartphone (tablet) to a computer to transfer data via WI-FI, then it is better to do this using the AirDroid application (http://bezprovodoff.com/wi-fi/dopolnitelno/peredacha-fajlov.html). The article describes different methods, but the option with using the AirDroid app will suit you. This program allows you not only to transfer files from a tablet (smartphone) to a PC and vice versa, but also to control your mobile device. send SMS, watch and edit the phone book and much more. At the same time, on the PC you will see the battery status, the amount of free memory, and so on. It is worth noting that this application works over the Internet. If you only need to transfer files and at the same time there is only a local one (home network without Internet access), then the FTP-server application is better suited for such purposes. This application shares the specified folders on a mobile device and makes them available on a computer.
The microSD card installed in the smartphone is not visible in the explorer on the computer. How to see it and go to it?
Hello. Please clarify your situation. Does the phone itself see the card? As I understand it, you connect the phone to the computer and the map is not displayed. We tried to connect your microSD card to the computer directly through the card reader?
for the user: just using MyPhoneExplorer. without any of this bullshit curve, plus there is still a telbook, organizer and SMS synchronization if necessary. everything that is written above is called. through the backside, i.e. together with es.
Ways to connect the Internet using a working router
Wireless routers are found in every home where there are many appliances with wireless connectivity. However, the connection via a router is not always done via Wi-Fi. Therefore, we will consider two methods: wireless and wired.
Internet connection via a router via Wi-Fi
Aim the antennas of the router correctly to pick up the best signal quality. The following settings are available for absolutely any type of equipment, so there shouldn’t be any difficulties in this connection. We act according to the instructions.
Mi Home Security Camera How To connect Multi Camera in Single Smartphone
- We go into the network settings of the TV (note that the path to them may differ. different brands use their own operating systems, respectively, the interface also changes).
- We find the item “Wireless connection” or “Connection via Wi-Fi”. Be sure to check the box next to “Wi-Fi: On”.
- Then we search for available wireless networks, enter the Wi-Fi password and enjoy using the Internet.
Now you can watch not only videos on TV, but also visit interesting sites or read articles.
How to connect a TV to the Internet: use a phone, PC, Wi-Fi or cable
A TV connected to an external network becomes more functional. If you previously viewed only the established list of channels, now IP channels and the ability to communicate on social networks, watching movies and TV series through a browser, as well as many other popular paid applications become available.
With a wired connection to your TV, your music listening experience will be top notch. In addition, you can connect applications for communication to the device. Skype, Viber and other instant messengers. Of course, such software will be able to provide full-fledged functions only if there is an installed Web-camera. Not all TVs can boast of such advanced features. Some hardware does not support Flash Player, so you can only use the default applications. A prime example of such a TV is the Sony Bravia KDL series.
How to connect the Internet to a TV via a phone
If your Internet provider does not allow you to distribute free Wi-Fi, then you will have to get a router that can be used as a distributor that synchronizes both your phone and TV. People living in the village often face the problem of lack of internet. That is why most of them have a mobile Internet connection. From it, you can also make a distribution of a wireless network for TV. This does not require any additional equipment. Go to the settings of your smartphone (may differ depending on the OS) and find the “Wi-Fi” item. Activate the access point here, after which the phone will be able to distribute a wireless network, and it will not be difficult to connect the TV.
How to connect a TV to the Internet via wires
Stay up to date with internet connectivity on TV. If, in addition to the TV, there is no Smart-enabled technology in the house, you can connect to the Internet directly. However, this is not always the case, so you often have to branch out the cables. It is for this purpose that you have to create a wired connection through a router.
- We take a LAN conductor with crimped ends, insert one of them into the corresponding plug of the router (usually there are up to 6 of them), and the second. to the Internet input on the TV.
- Next, we go into the settings and select the configuration method (manual or automatic). If necessary, we register the necessary data from the contract.
- Check the functionality of the connected wire. To do this, take a look at the front panel of the router: if the indicator light is on, the connection is correct.
As a result, you can check the functionality of the installed Internet applications on the TV.
Is it possible to connect the Internet to a TV via a PC or laptop and how to do it
It is possible to synchronize a TV and a personal computer, and this has significant advantages for the owner: a high-speed connection for watching movies, convenient video calls, and convenient listening to music. To get started, connect the devices to each other via a wireless LAN or using a special adapter. After that, you need to turn on the DVD output on the TV, and launch two screens on the computer (on a laptop, this is done by pressing the FN button and the key, which shows two screens). It turns out that you seem to be connecting a large monitor (in the form of a TV), and the TV, accordingly, gains access to the Internet.
How to connect the Internet to Samsung TVs: top recommendations
Internet connected TVs are also prone to spam, so don’t forget to install antivirus. New models of Samsung TVs perform all the settings for connecting an external network independently, the user only needs to insert a plug with a wire. See the possible connection methods in the previous sections. In terms of mechanical features, they are similar to those discussed earlier.
MHL and SlimPort technologies
HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) technology is practically the first standard that allowed smartphones to be connected to the large screen of television receivers (monitors). At the same time, its developers, including such companies as Philips, Hitachi and Sony, initially (2002) did not intend to use the phone as source of video transmission to the TV. This came only after the massive distribution of smartphones. Therefore, connectors such as micro-HDMI and mini-HDMI appeared. The main disadvantage of HDMI technology is the need to equip the smartphone with an additional connector, which increases the thickness and weight of the phone. It was eliminated during the development of the MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) standard, which combined the functionality of the micro-USB and HDMI interfaces. At the same time, USB technology allows you to charge the smartphone’s battery, and HDMI. to transmit a high-quality signal (video sound). To connect to a TV, you must use a converter adapter of one of two types:
- Type I (passive). micro-USB-HDMI with an additional micro-USB connector for connecting an external power supply;
- Type II (active). micro-USB-HDMI, in which the phone battery is charged via an HDMI cable.
Another technology developed as an alternative to HDMI is the Slim Port standard. The principle of its operation practically does not differ from the MHL technology. At the same time, externally similar adapters are used, which are connected to micro-USB and HDMI connectors.
The Slim Port standard also allows you to connect your smartphone to a large screen TV or PC monitor using the VGA standard. To do this, use the appropriate adapter.
Recently, almost all well-known manufacturers of phones and TVs have begun to get rid of wires when connecting external devices and use wireless technologies for this. One of the most famous and widespread technologies is Wi-Fi.
How to setup V380 Wifi Smart Net Camera
In general, the wireless connection of the phone to the TV is carried out in the following order:
- find the required application in the “Wireless networks” tab of the smartphone and activate it;
- select the “Network” section in the TV menu and activate a similar application. If there is no such item there, it means that the TV does not support the technology activated in the phone, and the connection will not be established;
- after activating the corresponding applications on both devices, you will be able to select a phone to connect on the TV screen. You need to select the model of your smartphone and confirm your choice by clicking “Yes”.
If everything is done correctly, an image from the phone will appear on the screen.
How to connect your phone to a TV over Wi-Fi
It is very easy to connect your phone to a TV using Wi-Fi wireless technology. The only condition for this is the built-in or external Wi-Fi module in the TV receiver and the corresponding application in the smartphone. You can check this in the “Settings” menu of each device. If this condition is met, then the connection can be made in two ways by connecting the devices:
- each other using Wi-Fi Direct or Wi-Fi Miracast technology;
- through a local internal network organized using a router (router).
In this case, the necessary settings are carried out according to the pop-up menu windows on the screen of each of the devices.
Proprietary technologies from manufacturers
Despite the existence of convenient and widespread technologies that make it easy and simple to synchronize the operation of a phone and a TV, manufacturers of individual, usually popular brands have taken the path of creating their own standards that simplify the connection of devices from the same manufacturer to each other. Among them are such well-known companies as:
- Samsung, which uses the All Share standard to connect phones to Samsung TVs;
- LG, which phones and TVs can be connected using the Smart Share standard;
- Sony, who developed the VAIO Media Server standard for transferring video from a phone to a TV.
How can you connect your phone to an old TV
If connecting a phone to a digital television receiver is not difficult and can be done in various ways, then the implementation of a similar operation with televisions of previous years of release is much more difficult. At the same time, we will not consider outdated models, in which only the possibility of connecting a tape recorder for recording TV programs was provided, but we will focus on several outdated LCD TVs equipped with a sufficiently large number of input and output connectors designed to connect a variety of external devices, which the output signal was implemented in the format:
- RGB. connected with SKART connectors;
- component signal (Y Pb Pr). implemented on tulip connectors;
- S-Video. implemented on round 4 or 5-pin connectors;
- composite signal RCA, combining all the components of the video signal in one. connected with the “tulip” connector.
All these external devices were connected to television receivers using special connectors located on their back cover.
Each of these TV connectors can be used to connect a smartphone using the appropriate adapter cable. The difficulty lies in finding a suitable micro-USB-RCA, micro-USB-SKART or micro-USB-S-Video adapter on the radio market.
How to connect a phone to a TV. an overview of all available methods
Sophisticated users know a lot of ways to connect a phone to a television receiver. For this, both wired (USB, HDMI, etc.) and wireless (Wi-Fi, etc.) technologies are used. It is not difficult to connect a smartphone to a TV set, however, it is necessary that such a possibility be incorporated both in the TV receiver and in the smartphone. Below we will tell you how you can connect your phone to your TV.
How to connect your phone to a TV via USB
Using a USB connection is one of the most common ways to connect your phone to a TV. This is due to the fact that the USB interface is now built into almost all models of modern digital devices. At the same time, there is a micro-USB connector on one of the side or end surfaces of the phone case, and the TV is equipped with a standard USB connector.
In order to connect the phone to the TV, use a micro-USB-USB cable.
In addition, you will need to install the appropriate operating modes on the devices.
|Device||Connector type||Working hours|
|Phone (smartphone)||micro-USB||Storage device|
How to connect a phone to a TV via HDMI
In contrast to the USB connection, the use of HDMI technology allows you to mirror the image directly from the phone to the TV screen. At the same time, high image quality and data transfer rate in digital format are ensured.
Data transmission in this way is now implemented in all modern televisions. It is also necessary that the phone has a micro-HDMI connector.
The connection is generally made using an HDMI micro-HDMI cable.
When connecting the cable and turning on the devices, you need to go to the TV menu and set HDMI as the source. In the phone, all settings are carried out automatically.
If there is no picture on the TV screen, the phone will have to be set up manually. For this:
- in the settings, select the HDMI mode;
- find the HDMI format;
- select the resolution and refresh rate options that your TV supports.
This completes the setup, and the TV receiver should reproduce the sound and image from the phone.
Alternative standards for wireless data transmission
Based on the Wi-Fi standard for wireless data transmission, a number of alternative technologies have been developed that allow interconnecting compatible devices. Initially, not all of them allowed transferring data from a smartphone to a television receiver, but over time they overcame this drawback, and now these standards are supported by almost all existing digital devices. The connection principle has remained the same, and the main role in this process is now played by their compatibility with each other. These standards include:
- DLNA is a modern technology designed to quickly transfer information between devices included, for example, in an IP home group. The basis for the operation of this technology is an operating environment that can operate on the basis of both wired and wireless standards. DLNA support is often hidden under the names of other technologies, for example, Samsung called its standard All Share, Philips called Simple Share, and Apple called AirPlay;
- Streambels is a technology capable of streaming media files to TVs that support the AirPlay protocol. At the same time, the built-in DLNA function allows you to connect smartphones to any television receivers that support this standard;
- WiDi (Wireless Display) is a technology developed by Intel as an alternative to the Wi-Fi Miracast standard and is currently compatible with it. Provides video transmission with a resolution of 1,080 pixels. Wi-Fi technology is rare in phones and tablets. The reason is the lack of models with x86 processors;
- AirPlay is a standard created by Apple for compatible devices of its own production. At the first stage, AirPlay provided only viewing of files saved on the iPhone or iPod, but then, with the advent of AirPlay Mirroring technology, it became possible to use a large TV screen, both for watching movies and for playing games from the phone.
There are currently no digital devices on the market that support all data transmission technologies. Each manufacturer provides support for one or another interface, so a potential consumer, purchasing digital devices for home, must decide for himself whether he will display video from a phone on a large TV screen and how to do it.
Setting up for remote viewing from a mobile device on Android
To follow video streams using your smartphone, you need to install the software on your device. There are many programs designed for this purpose, for example, gDMSS Lite.
We launch the application on the smartphone and add a new device. To do this, go to “Devices” and then click P2P and enter any name for the device. After that, enter the serial number of the device in the “SN” line, and enter the standard password and login “admin” in the “User” and “Password” lines. When you have finished filling out, you need to click on the “Display” button, which is located below. After that, the camera should appear on the smartphone.
Dahua IP camera setup
Many owners and buyers, before purchasing a video surveillance system, want to make sure that they can easily connect and configure the equipment.
Sometimes it can be difficult to connect Dahua IP camera by yourself. And the manual that comes with the part can be useless, since it describes everything too complicated.
Dahua IP camera by default
In order to view the image from the camera, you must know its IP. In order to find it out, you can use several methods.
For a start, it’s worth looking at the instructions. They usually write what the standard IP address is assigned to the camera. If the device has already been used, then there is a possibility that its IP has been changed. Then you need to reset the settings to the standard ones. In order to do this, you need to enter the settings and use the “Reset” button.
Secondly, along with the equipment, there must be software, with the help of which the camera is connected to the network, and the necessary settings are made. Using it, you can also change the IP address of the device.
Also, to find out the IP address of the device, use an IP address scanner. This simple program can be used not only for cameras, but also for other devices. To do this, you need to specify in it the coverage of addresses that you want to scan. After that, a list of scanned addresses will appear and those that are available will be marked. If you do not know the IP address of the device, then write the interval from 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255, while the program may take a lot of time to scan.
How to connect dahua ip camera?
- Before you start installing the software, you need to connect the camera to a router and a power source. This is done using a LAN cable. He will help you set up everything correctly.
- Then you can start installing the software. Usually, a disc with everything you need is attached to the equipment, but if it is not there, then you need to download the Config Tool. This program is required to find out the IP address of the device.
- We determine the devices connected to the network. At this stage, you can change the IP addresses of the cameras.
- Now you need to open the browser and enter the IP address of the camera in the address bar and press the enter button. You will see fields for entering your username and password. Enter admin in both lines. If the camera is installed for the first time, the program will ask for the installation of the plug-in in order to view video streams.
- Next, in the field that appears, open “Settings”. IP-camera. All further settings of the modes, setting the necessary parameters, connecting the IPC will be done through this utility. For example, in order to set the main or additional streaming mode, you need to go to the video tab, and using the path tab, you can specify the location of information storage.
- If you need to change the IP address, then click on the “Network” line, it is located on the left side of the screen. Open the TCP / IP tab and enter the new device address. After that, you need to save the new data. If you need to receive an image from a camera to a smartphone, then there you need to open the “Easy4ip” tab and mark “On”, then the video can be viewed through the application. At the end of the setup, you need to save all the changes.
- If the camera has a built-in WI-FI module, then in the “Network” tab you need to select “WI-FI”. In this case, when activating the camera, you will need to select a wireless connection. To do this, select your home network. Then enter the password from the router and connect the device. After the camera is connected, its status will say “Connected”. After that, the cable is no longer needed, it can be disconnected.
- Remember! After completing the above points, you need to restart the Config Tool, re-enter the IP address of the camera in the address bar of the browser and log in. After that, you can continue to configure the equipment.
After the wireless connection is configured, you need to correctly set the storage location and video quality settings. To do this, you need to do the following:
- In the “Recording and storage” tab, you need to set a convenient mode for you. It can be the main one when monitoring from cameras is ongoing or recording by motion sensor and alarm.
- To select the exact location for storing files, click “Archive storage”, and then “Storage”. Data can be on SD card, FTP, NAS.
- Also, when connecting an IP camera, you must remember to set the correct date and time. To do this, open the “System” tab in it, click on “Basic settings” there, select “Date / Time” and set it. You can also add other users, set rights for them to view images from the camera and access video records in the archive.
After you have followed all the above simple instructions, the IP camera can be used. She is absolutely ready to go. Despite the seeming simplicity in setting up, many experts advise entrusting this business to professionals if you are not sure of your competence. He will be able to correctly configure the equipment and use all the capabilities of the camera so that the device’s operation is as useful and efficient as possible.
Configuring Dahua IP Camera for Remote Viewing via Internet
IP cameras connected to the Internet allow you to access and monitor images wherever you are. To do this, you need to have an external static IP. To find out the network IP address, you can use the services of other services. The provider will provide the user with a static address, provided that the IP address specified in the local connection properties and the address that can be seen on the site are the same. If everything matches, there should be no problems with accessing video streams via the Internet.
If suddenly the IP addresses are different when connecting to the Internet, then the address is dynamic. Then, if it is impossible to connect the service of a static IP address, you will have to resort to the help of third-party services, such as DynDNS.
In principle, setting up ip cameras for remote viewing using the Internet does not fundamentally differ from setting up for local networks. If you have to use special services to work with the device, then you need to register for them and, possibly, pay some kind of fee, additional configuration may also be required. For example, on DynDNS, you need to change the IP to the one assigned to you by the service. You can also use cloud services to solve problems with dynamic IP addresses.