One of the best professional cameras. The body is made of high quality plastic with a matte structure. All buttons are located very conveniently, which makes the process of shooting easier. Directly near the lens there are rings for zooming, focusing and aperture of the device. Viewfinder can be rotated up to 90 degrees, has a resolution of 1.22 megapixels, displays a bright image.
The lens is wide-angle, has a 21x optical zoom and an image stabilizer, a four-position optical filter, and a very sensitive matrix. The camera shoots beautifully even in low light conditions. 0.4 Lux is enough for its effective operation. There is a possibility of fast and slow motion shooting. High-quality sound, recorded in LPCM or Dolby Digital 2.0 format. enters the camera through the built-in stereo microphone, there are connectors for connecting external sound recording devices.
- Reliable and sturdy case withstands low drops;
- Long battery life;
- Good color rendering;
- Possibility of dynamic, fast and slow motion shooting;
- Possibility of shooting in semi-darkness.
- Very high price;
- Omni-directional microphone;
- Heavy weight, making handheld shooting difficult;
- Manual adjustment;
- The case is not waterproof.
Canon Legria HF G30
Another professional model in our ranking. The camera is equIPped with a black matte plastic body, additionally decorated with metal inserts. There are no backlashes in it, but due to the large dimensions of the case, creaks are sometimes heard. The lens hood can be removed if desired. On the right side of the case, under a small flap, there is a number of service connectors. a 3.5-inch output for standard headphones, an input for connecting a microphone; USB port, Mini-HDMI connector and remote control input.
On the top of the camera there are stereo microphones, in the flIP-up display there are two additional buttons for selecting the focus mode and activating the pre-recording or buffer recording mode. The battery allows the camera to work without interruption for almost 200 minutes.
- The picture is very clear even in low light conditions;
- Attractive appearance;
- Small size and weight;
- Fast focusing;
- A significant number of settings;
- Very high quality color reproduction.
- Some lack of green in the picture;
- There is no separate charger for the battery, you have to charge through the camera;
- Professionals note less detail on subjects during fast shooting.
This model belongs to the middle price category. EquIPped with Balanced Optical SteadyShot, an intelligent automatic stabilizer, it manages to minimize camera shake during shooting regardless of the focal length, from shooting with a wide-angle lens and ending with maximum zoom. With its help, vibrations are compensated in five directions at once, including when recording while walking or running. Focus is also automatic, responds within a few milliseconds. the camera quickly responds to the press of a button and captures the most important moments.
It is recorded simultaneously in two formats. XAVC S or AVCHD and MP4. As a result, there are two identical files on the memory card. one weighs a little and is ready for instant transfer, and the other is professional, which can be edited if necessary. The camera is equIPped with a robust microphone that supports surround sound and suppresses any extraneous noise. Zoom 30x, manually adjustable.
- Support for recording in high quality Full HD 1080p format;
- Widescreen recording mode is provided;
- Maximum photo and shooting resolution 1920×1080;
- There is a night shooting function;
- Matrix 2.29 Mp;
- 30x zoom.
- Internal memory is not provided, files are written to flash media;
- NOT too convenient location of the socket for connecting the charger.
TOP 10 best cameras of 2020
Modern cameras are very different from each other, not only in quality of production or price, but also in the set of functions. There are a large number of professional models on sale that allow you to shoot in HDR quality, as a result of which you get a clear image even with insufficient or excess lighting. The models are available in various sizes. In this top 10 ranking, the best rated digital cameras are presented. When forming it, a large number of points were taken into account:
- Highest picture resolution;
- The ability to use as a camera;
- Memory card type and maximum capacity;
- A kind of stabilizer;
- User reviews;
- Matrix type;
- Connectors on the case;
- Battery life;
- Price-quality ratio.
This is one of the cheapest models presented in our review. The camera comes with a battery, a set of cables for connecting to a TV or computer, and a charger. Lens cap not provided. There is no internal memory in the cameras, so you will immediately have to purchase an SDHC or SDXC memory card up to 64 GB. Has a compact size. It is perfect for amateur filming, equIPped with a wide-angle lens.
The battery capacity allows you to shoot for 40 minutes. If you plan to shoot for a longer time, it is better to purchase an additional battery. Zoom 38x. The camera has a flIP-down display that makes shooting easier, you must immediately take into account that it is not touch-sensitive, navigation through the menu is done using the buttons to the left of it.
- Low price;
- Good zoom, even at its maximum performance, the picture remains clear;
- Fits comfortably in your hand,
- Transmits sound perfectly;
- Wide viewing angle;
- The presence of buttons next to the display.
- The charging socket is NOT very convenient;
- Low light color rendering suffers;
- The gimbal does NOT perform well at long range;
- Low battery capacity;
- Photos are sometimes blurry.
Sony FDR-AX 100E
For a professional camera, it has a small body size, the net weight of the product is only 800 grams. The diameter of the lens glass is large, it allows you to get a very high-quality picture during. and photography. There are no automatic shutters in the lens, instead of them there is a standard cover made of hard plastic. The body is made of plastic with steel inserts.
Infrared illumination is provided for shooting in absolute darkness. The camera has a swing-out viewfinder, next to it there is a button that allows you to switch between photo modes and. The display is touch-sensitive, under it there is a row of functional buttons. power on, selection of white balance, activation of automatic or night shooting mode, a slot for installing a memory card, and so on.
- Allows you to get a pretty sharp picture;
- Color reproduction is as close to natural as possible;
- Powerful battery;
- A large number of manual and automatic operating modes;
- The menu is standard for all models of this brand;
- Long service life.
- The stabilizer is weak. the camera focuses on the subject for a long time;
- Some blurring occurs at maximum zoom.
The model, like the previous one, belongs to one of the most compact and lightweight. its weight is only 215 g. Users refer to the controversial decisions as the almost complete absence of control buttons on the outer casing of the product. There is a side panel under the display where there is a niche for installing a memory card and a Micro-HDMI input socket. Menu control is carried out only through the five-way joystick installed on the display frame. The functional part of the camera is expanded: it provides a 30x zoom, the ability to shoot in Full HD, the number of pixels in the matrix is 2.29.
The camera is compatible with microSD, SDXC, microSDHC memory cards. It is equIPped with a small 2.7-inch LCD display. Depending on the shooting format, the frame rate ranges from 25 to 50. It does not have a viewfinder, which significantly reduces shooting capabilities. The settings area is standard for amateur cameras.
- 30x zoom keeps the picture clear even at long distances;
- Very handy stabilizer that eliminates picture fluctuation even when shooting while walking;
- Possibility of macro photography (for this you need to additionally purchase a trIPod)
- All controls are located in close proximity to the display.
- There is no way to quickly adjust the camera to changing shooting conditions;
- There is no built-in Wi-Fi module;
- The memory card slot is not always reliable. sometimes the media gets skewed in it.
Canon LEGRIA HF R706
The main distinguishing feature of this camera is the presence of a night shooting mode, and even when using it, the image quality will be in the AVCHD format. The product can be used as a camera, the exposure is set both manually and automatically. Touch screen, the camera is perfect for any family shooting. Modern technologies allow you to get a beautiful and clear picture. There is the possibility of using fast and slow motion.
Touch Decoration allows you to add effects while recording. Selectable audio episode function contributes to high quality sound.
The interface of the device is Russified, the screen is of a capacitive type with a diagonal of 7.5 cm. There is no internal memory in the cameras, so the recording is made to a FlashAir format memory card. Files can later be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone. The camera lens is equIPped with a 57x zoom with stabilizer. As a result, the picture is clear even from a considerable distance. Auto Framing helps keep your subject in frame.
- The presence of a touch screen;
- High-capacity battery providing long-term autonomous operation;
- Optical stabilizer;
- Intuitive customization system;
- The presence of the most necessary functions;
- Compact dimensions;
- High image quality;
- Ideal for its price category.
- The battery under the cover is NOT fixed too securely, looses over time.