ways to transfer whatsapp from Android to iPhone.
WhatsApp is today one of the most popular applications among both Android smartphone owners and iPhone users. Simplicity and ease of use, prompt and high-quality communication, a guarantee of confidentiality provided by end-to-end encryption of correspondence, keep this application in the lead for a long time. If you decide to change your Android to iPhone and want to know how to transfer WhatsApp to another phone, in our article you will find the top 3 ways to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. Text and voice messages, videos, images and other media files. all of this can contain important information for the user or be just pleasant memories that are sometimes difficult to part with. So, below we will take a closer look at how you can transfer WhatsApp to another phone.
Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Email
The WhatsApp application has a function that allows you to transfer WhatsApp messages through the use of email. To implement this method, you only need to have a registered mailbox (or two). Follow below steps to send WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone.
Launch the WhatsApp application on your Android phone and go to “Settings”.
In the new window, select the category “Chat history” and click the option “Export chat”.
Next, check the WhatsApp message history you want to transfer.
The following message appears: “Adding media will increase the size of the exported chat.” Here you need to choose whether to send correspondence with files or without files. Choose the option that suits you: “No files” or “Add files”. Please note that if you choose to include all media files in the data being transferred, the volume of this data will become significantly larger, which means that the process of sending an email will take longer.
In the list of chat transfer options that appears, select the “New message” option (if you are going to send correspondence to your second mail or to another person) or the “Letter to yourself” option (to attach the data to the message that will come to the same mailbox from which it was sent ), type the text of the letter and click “Send”.
After that, go to your mail account on your iPhone phone, where you will see an incoming letter with the WhatsApp chat you sent.
This method is very simple, but it also has significant drawbacks. Firstly, only one chat can be sent using e-mail, and it will take a lot of time and routine efforts to transfer all existing dialogs. Secondly, despite the fact that dialogs will be transferred from Android to iPhone, it will not work to sync them to iPhone.
How to transfer WhatsApp to another phone?
Now let’s take a closer look at each of the options presented. For each of the methods, we offer step-by-step instructions, accompanied by screenshots, so that you can easily use any of them. to find out the advantages and disadvantages of using a particular method. In case the selected method did not work on your devices and did not transfer the WhatsApp dialogs to the new iPhone, you can turn to two other methods. However, to avoid wasting time and effort, we recommend starting with the easiest and most optimal way to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android or transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to iPhone.
Easiest Way to Transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone
Perhaps the fastest and most efficient way to transfer all WhatsApp dialogs from old Android to new iPhone is to use specialized software. Tenorshare iCareFone for Whatsapp transfer is a utility from the developer Tenorshare that implements previously impossible cross-platform WhatsApp transfer with just one click.
Below we invite you to familiarize yourself with a brief overview of the main characteristics of the program.
- Easily Transfer WhatsApp Chats Between Android iOS.
- Direct WhatsApp Business Transfer between iOS Android. New
- 1 click to backup or restore WhatsApp data WhatsApp business.
- View and export WhatsApp messages and link backups to HTML.
- Create backups & restore iOS Kik / LINE / Viber / WeChat chat history on Mac.
- Compatible with iOS 15 / iPadOS 15 and Android 10.
The program has wide functionality and great potential. The presence of such a utility will allow you to remain confident in the security of your data and high-quality management of it. To use this program to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android device to iPhone, you need to make a minimum effort. Follow the instructions below.
Install the tool on your computer, connect two devices and click “Transfer”.
Then Tenorshare iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer will automatically back up your WhatsApp data. Then click “Continue”.
You will enter your phone number to confirm the WhatsApp backup.
Wait a few minutes, your WhatsApp will be transferred to your new iPhone 12.
This method is not in vain ranked first in our list of possible options for transferring WhatsApp data. As you can see, Android device data is transferred to iPhone with just one click. The program is extremely easy to use and pleases with fast and high-quality results.
How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone with Backup
The method that we will describe below is based on using the function of backing up WhatsApp messages on an Android phone and then restoring this copy already on a new device. iPhone. To use this method, you do not even need to have both devices on hand at the same time: you can create a backup in advance, and complete the process after purchasing an iPhone. So, we bring to your attention a step-by-step guide to transfer WhatsApp from Android phone to iPhone.
On your old device (Android), launch the WhatsApp application.
Go to the “Settings” section and select “Chats”.
From the list of possible operations, select the option “Chats backup”.
Here you will see a list of available WhatsApp backups that were previously created. To create an up-to-date copy, start the copying manually by clicking on the “Backup” button.
Once the backup process is complete, uninstall the WhatsApp app from your device. To do this, go to “Settings”. “General”. “Application Manager”. WhatsApp. Click on the “Delete” button.
On your new phone (iPhone), download and install the WhatsApp app. Launch the app and log into your account using the old phone number.
After that, a message will appear stating that a backup was found, select the “Restore” option. After the restore process is completed from the backup, the WhatsApp chats will be available on the iPhone.
The method of using a backup is quite convenient, but you need to carefully monitor the process of creating and restoring a backup in order to avoid failures and errors in the course of work that can lead to the loss of all data.
So, in our article, we have covered some of the best ways to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone. The detailed instructions attached to each of them will help you to confidently and easily carry out this operation yourself, with a minimum of effort, and achieve the maximum result. Leave your Комментарии и мнения владельцев at the end of the article and share your ways of solving this problem. We are waiting for your results and advice to those who are still looking for a solution.!
Google Drive is a cloud storage from Google, where all data from an Android device can be successfully copied. This storage can also be accessed from Apple devices. The essence of the method will be to make backups on the phone and place them in the Google cloud storage, and then transfer them to the iPhone.
For example, Android has a useful feature that allows you to back up your contacts on your phone. If for some reason you are unable to use the built-in capabilities of the system, you can use third-party applications or use a computer.
Fortunately, in new versions of iOS, the transfer can be done by linking a Google account to the phone. But first, you need to set up synchronization on your Android device:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Then go to “Accounts”. Instead of a separate parameter, you can have a special block with linked accounts. Here you need to select the item “Google” or “Synchronization”. If the latter is there, then choose it.
Now you just have to link your Google account to your iPhone:
- On iOS go to “Settings”.
- Find the item “Mail, addresses, calendars” there. Go to it.
- In the “Accounts” section, click on “Add an account”.
Music, photos, apps, documents, etc. will have to be transferred manually. True, special applications can be used to simplify the procedure. For example, Google Photos. It will need to be downloaded to both devices, and then synchronized by logging into the same account.
We transfer data from Android to iOS
When changing one Android smartphone to another one running on the same OS, there should be no problems with transferring information. But what if data is transferred between devices on different operating systems, for example, from Android to iOS? Is it possible to move them without causing serious problems?
Move to iOS
Move to iOS is a special application developed by Apple for transferring data from Android to iOS. You can download it from Google Play for Android and AppStore for iOS. In both cases, downloading and using the application is free.
In order for you to be able to transfer all important user data in this way, you need to fulfill certain requirements:
- Both devices require this application to be installed;
- Android version must be at least 4.0;
- IOS version. at least 9;
- iPhone must have enough free space to accommodate all of your user data;
- We recommend that you fully charge the batteries on both devices, or keep them charging. Otherwise, there is a risk that the energy supply may not be sufficient. It is strongly not recommended to interrupt the data transfer process;
- To avoid unnecessary load on internet traffic, it is recommended to use a Wi-Fi connection. For more correct transmission, it is also advisable to disable other programs that can use Wi-Fi;
- It is recommended to enable the “Airplane” mode on both devices, since even a call or an incoming SMS can interrupt the data transfer.
When the preparatory stage is completed, you can proceed directly to the transfer of contacts:
- Connect both devices to Wi-Fi.
- On iPhone, if you are launching it for the first time, select the “Transfer data from Android” option. If the recovery menu does not appear, then most likely the device has already been used and needs to be reset on it. Only then will the desired menu appear.
When the program finds the iPhone, a verification code will be displayed on its screen. A special window will open on the Android smartphone where you need to rewrite this combination of numbers.
Now it remains to mark only the data types that need to be transferred. You can transfer almost all user information, except for applications from the Play Market and data in them.
This method of data transfer is the most acceptable and correct, but it does not always work normally. Some data on iPhone may not be displayed.
Transferring Data from Android to iOS
Fortunately, the developers of both operating systems have provided the ability to transfer user information between devices. For this, special applications were created, but you can use some third-party methods as well.
Transfer via computer
This method involves downloading user information from Android to a computer and then transferring it to iPhone using iTunes.
If there are usually no problems in transferring photos, music and documents from Android to your computer, then they will arise with the transfer of contacts. Fortunately, this can also be done in several ways and relatively quickly.
After all user data has been safely transferred to your computer, you can start transferring them to iPhone:
- We connect the iPhone to the computer. An Android smartphone can already be disconnected from a computer.
- ITunes must be installed on your computer. If not, download and install from the official Apple website. If there is, then run it and wait while the device is initialized by the program.
- As an example, let’s take a look at how you can transfer photos from your computer to your iPhone. To get started, go to the item “Photos”, which is located in the top menu.
There is nothing complicated about transferring user data from Android to iPhone. If necessary, the proposed methods can be combined.
In addition to this article, there are 12387 instructions on the site. Add Lumpics.ru to your bookmarks (CTRLD) and we will definitely be useful to you.
Thank the author, share the article on social networks.
How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone or iPad Quickly?
recently, the first Apple application, Move to iOS, was released on Google Play, thanks to which every owner of an Android device can painlessly switch to the side of the Cupertin mega-corporation without losing personal data. In this article, we will tell you how to make it as easy as possible to migrate from Android to iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Move to iOS app allows you to transfer contacts, message history, photos and videos, browser bookmarks, mail and calendar events to Apple mobile devices.
An important function is the search system for similar applications installed on an Android device in the App Store. It will scan all installed programs from Google Play and automatically offer to download free applications or their analogues, and paid games and programs will be placed in the “Wishlist”.
Before starting the data transfer, please make sure your Android device meets the following requirements:
- Android OS version 4.0 or newer is installed;
- iOS and Android gadgets are connected to the power supply and to the same Wi-Fi network;
- in case of transferring bookmarks from Google Chrome, make sure that it is updated to the most current version.
In turn, the iPhone or iPad must have enough free space for data transfer.
How to quickly transfer user data from Android to iOS?
When setting up a new iPhone or iPad, go to the Apps & Data screen and click the Transfer Data from Android button.
If you are already using your iOS device, perform a full reset (open the Settings → General → Reset menu and select “Erase content and settings”). Then start setting up your new iPhone or iPad.
Download and install the free Move to iOS app on your Android device.
Open the program and in the “Transfer to iOS” window, click the “Continue” button, then read and accept the terms of the agreement, and then click “Next”.
4. In the “Transfer from Android” window to iPhone or iPad, click “Continue”.
4 Ways to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone 2021 | Move from Android to iOS
A ten-digit code will be displayed. Ignore messages about slow internet connection.
Enter the received code on your Android device.
After the data download indicator on the iPhone and iPad reaches the end, press the “Finish” button on the Android device.
On iPhone or iPad, click Continue.
To find and download analogous applications installed on a former Android gadget, go to the App Store.
How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone (iOS) Easily
It’s no secret that Apple makes almost no Android apps. In fact, there are only three of them, with two of them. music applications. But the third is, perhaps, the most interesting, how it makes it possible to simply and painlessly transfer all your data from Android to iOS.
The Move to iOS app is available for devices running Apple iOS 9 and above. That is, it is supported by all devices, starting with the iPhone 5, iPad fourth generation and above, iPad mini from the second generation and iPod touch sixth generation. On Android, you will need to run Android 4.0 or later.
Never activate (set up) your new iPhone or other iOS device until you have installed the Move to iOS app, as it requires a new device, or at least a factory refurbished one. Otherwise, there will be long torments with a phone or tablet that is already configured.
Make sure both devices are. iOS and Android are turned on and that your Android device is connected to Wi-Fi and that there is enough space on the iOS device for data. Remember, unlike many Android devices that allow you to store data on additional microSD cards, iOS devices don’t have this luxury.
Life hack: Best of all, before transferring data, free up the memory of your Android phone as much as possible. Remove all unwanted applications, photos and multimedia content. You will be surprised how many previously installed applications you simply do not need.
You can now start setting up your iOS device. When you go to the Apps Data screen, you will see an option to Move Data from Android.
On your Android device, launch Move to iOS and fulfill all the conditions. You should now see a Find Your Code screen and an enticing Next link. Click on it.
Go back to your iOS device. You should now see a Continue link on the Move from Android screen. Click on it. You should now see the code. You will need to enter this code on your Android device.
After entering the code on your Android device, you should see a data transfer screen. This allows you to choose what content to transfer: contacts, message history, photos and videos you’ve taken, web bookmarks, email accounts, and calendars. Apple even matches free Android apps to their iOS equivalents if Apple compatible versions are available.
As you would expect, the data transfer may take a while, and even when your Android device says the job is done, the iOS device may still show a progress bar. Do not do anything on any device until this indicator disappears (completes)!
Once the data transfer is complete on your iOS device, you can tap Done on your Android device and continue with your iOS device to complete the setup.
Perhaps you will find this method not very ideal, but, in any case, it is an order of magnitude more convenient than if you had to enter all the data from an old Android device into a new iOS phone from scratch.
Subscribe and read news from ITkvariat before others in our Telegram channel !
How to transfer programs
To do this, install the programs that were on your old phone through the Apple Store on your iPhone. Ready
Transfer Music from Android to iPhone
To do this, you need a PC with iTunes installed. If you are using another program to play music, download it to your PC and sign in to your account.
- Connect your Android device to your PC. Then find your music there.
- We select the tracks to transfer and transfer to a specific folder on the PC, so that it can then be easily found (create a new folder)
- Next, we disconnect the phone from the PC and connect another device to which you need to receive these files
- Turn on iTunes on PC and go to the “Music” section
- Now, drag the songs from the newly created music folder on the PC to the open section of the iTunes application.
- Next, on the iPhone, open the same tab in the application as on the computer, after which we sync our music. Now you can enjoy listening to your favorite songs on your new phone
Transferring data using a third-party application
If you don’t want to use the first method or if you have any problems with it, we suggest using a third-party data transfer application called AnyTrans from iMobile.
This application has a number of additional features and supports not only Android and iPhone platforms, but also supports macOS and Windows. This allows you to transfer data not only between phones, but also between PCs.
Here, you can transfer not only those files that are available for transfer in the first method, but you can also transfer the cache of different applications and even ringtones!
- Open the Springboard window and then click on the iOS icon.
- Now click on the “Content to iOS” section
- Next, select the files you want to transfer, after which the transfer process will begin.
How to transfer documents
If you store your documents on cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc., just download this cloud to your new phone, sign in and access your documents.
If not, you will have to transfer them manually using the same PC.
- Install the following apps on iPhone: Pages, Numbers, and Keynote
- Connect your old phone to your computer, find your documents in a similar folder and transfer to PC
- Next, on a PC, you need to sync your documents with your iOS device.
- Next, contact Support Apple for help on successful document migration
How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone
Some users, after switching from an Android smartphone to an iPhone, face one problem. transferring data from an old phone to a new iPhone. Many people just don’t know how to do it. Therefore, in this article, we will analyze how to transfer data from Android smartphone to iPhone.
Transferring data using the official Apple program
In this way, you can transfer the following data: message history, photos, videos, mail accounts and calendar, bookmarks from the Internet. If, through your negligence or for another reason, you lost your photos when transferring data, this article will help you restore them.
Learn how to transfer contacts to iPhone here
- First, open the Apps & Data tab on your iPhone.
- Next, select “Transfer data from Android”
- Now, open the Move to iOS program on your Android smartphone. Read the terms of its use, after which, accept them, click “next” and click the “Search code” button in the upper right corner
- Again on your iPhone, click the “Continue” button, then wait until the code appears on the screen. Your old phone may receive a notification about poor quality of the Internet connection, do not pay attention to this message.
- We enter the received code on our old Android device until the data transfer tab appears
- Now select the data you want to transfer. Even if on Android there is a message about the completion of the transfer process, wait until the download bar on the other device is full. Otherwise, the transfer attempt will fail.
- After the transfer is complete, click on the “done” tab on your Android device.
- Next, on the other device, click on the “Next” button and follow the further instructions.
Ready! To transfer music, books, documents, you will need to use the following methods, which are described below. Since the transfer of these files is done manually.
Important! During the entire transfer process, do not open other applications or use the phone, you cannot even receive incoming calls, as this interferes with the transfer process and the data will not be transferred to the new phone.
Do not use the software during the transfer, which affects the quality of the Internet signal and which selects the Internet speed.
Mobile Internet must be disabled on the Android smartphone. If other failures occur during data transfer, just restart the two phones and repeat the above algorithm.
Check before transferring how much free space is left on your new phone, otherwise not all files will fit and the transfer will be incomplete! To free up memory on your phone, you can use a cleaner that removes junk from your device and makes it run faster.
How to transfer books and pdf files
If you read books in a certain application where you have an account, you just need to download this application on your new phone, log into the account, after which all your books will be available to you.
If the method described above does not suit you, you can transfer all books and pdf files manually!
- Connect your Android smartphone to your computer and after that, find the necessary files in the “Documents” folder. If these files are not there, look for them in other folders.
- Select the required files for transportation and place them in a new folder on your computer.
- Next, we connect the new phone to the PC, and the Android device can be disconnected from the computer.
- Open the “Books” section in the iTunes application on the PC and drag all the files from the folder that we created earlier.
- Now, in the same tab, sync all files. Then you can use them on your phone
In the article, we looked at ways that will help you transfer absolutely all data from one device to another.
These methods must be used in combination with other described methods in order to achieve complete transfer.
If you need to transfer one thing, for example music, use one of the above methods for transfer. Be sure to make sure that your new gadget has enough memory to receive new files.
Using the Move to iOS app for Android
If you download a small (only 1.7 MB) Android application Apple Move to iOS in your Play Market, then it will be much easier for you to transfer all your data.
- Open Play Market
- Find in search Move to iOS
- Download the app
- Open it
- Accept confidentiality agreement
- Go to iPhone Settings
- Select the section “Transfer data from Android”
- Enter the required code in the application, which will appear on your iPhone
- Select the desired section that you want to transfer to your phone
- Wait a bit
Please note that you need to turn on Wi-Fi on two devices to connect.
This application transfers not only photos, contacts and files, but can also install similar applications that were on Android to your new iPhone, if they (of course) are in the App Store.
Interestingly, as soon as you complete the transfer, the Android application will offer to dispose of the transferred data from Android. Probably, this is so that you do not want to return.
Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone
If you are not interested in transferring all files from Android to iOS, or if something did not work out with the first method, then you can use the following method, which we will describe below.
Using a Google account
This method is suitable for you if you used a Google account on your Android (in Gmail, Google Play, or somewhere else). If you’ve synced with your Google account, your contacts may be transferred as soon as you sign in with your Google nickname on your iPhone.
To turn this method you need:
- Go to settings on your Android
- Find the “Data Synchronization” or “Accounts” tab
- Enable Google sync
- Take your iPhone
- Enter device settings
- Select “Mail” (or “Calendar”, “Contacts”)
- Select “Accounts” then “Gmail”
- Select “Account”
- Fill in your account details, notice the sync fields
This operation also requires a network connection, so get a good Wi-Fi.
How to create a Google account on Android
If you haven’t got a Google account, then you can do it on your Android in a matter of minutes.
- Open the Settings app on your Android
- Find the “Accounts” tab
- Click “Add Account”
- Select “Google Account”
- Enter the data that the program will ask for (come up with a mail and password)
- Confirm phone
- Enable sync
Another convenient way to move photos, videos or music from Android to iPhone. use computer with iTunes account.
- Connect Android to your computer or laptop with a cable
- Select the photos, videos or music you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer. To make it easier, you can create a special folder with the selected files on the desktop.
- Now connect your iPhone to your computer or laptop, also with a cable
- Open iTunes on iPhone
- Click “Photos” (depending on what you are moving)
- Check the box next to “Sync photos from” and select the folder where you saved the photos
- Click “Apply”
How to switch from Android to iPhone?
We hasten to please you, you are not the only and not the first one to make such a transition. over, due to the fact that such “migrations” occur very often, Apple has released an application for Android, which will help you perfectly with this.
.From Android SIM to iPhone SIM
This method only works if your Android phone is using the same SIM size as your iPhone.
Just insert your SIM card and keep using the same number. But keep in mind that most older Androids used a different map size, so you may need help from a service center to “fit” it to the desired size.
How to Transfer Contacts and Data from Android to iPhone
Have you bought a new smartphone and do not know how to transfer contacts and other important information from Android to iPhone? We will help you with this.
All Android users in one way or another thought about switching to iPhone, or maybe you already bought a brand new gadget and would not like to lose your music, photos, videos, contacts, calendar data, and so on? Make sure that it is very easy to transfer all this without loss, but we will help you with this in simple instructions.
For professional help in fixing any iPhone system problems. you can contact the iLab service center.
Moving applications from Android to iPhone
But from the good news, we will hasten to inform you that most Android applications will be available for you and on iOS, so if the application has the ability to register using your mail, login or password, then you can easily restore your subscription to it on your brand new iPhone.
To check if there is an analogue for your Android application in the App Store:
- Open the App Store
- Enter the name of the desired application in the “search” line
- Download if available.
Option without synchronization
In order not to use synchronization, you can also transfer data from Android to iPhon using a phone book file with the “.vcf” extension. The process is pretty simple:
- On the Android device, open “Contacts”, click on the additional menu (upper right corner, an icon in the form of three squares) and, depending on the device and the version of the operating system, select “Import / Export” or “Export Contacts”.
- In the next window, again depending on the OS version and gadget model, you must click “Internal storage” or “Export to storage”.
- In the window that appears, the path where the file with contacts will be saved will be displayed. It should be remembered or written down.
- Now the saved file needs to be sent to the email address that is supposed to be used on the new Apple device.
- Sent email with vcf file opens via iPhone.
- When you try to open the file itself with contacts, you will be offered two options: “Create new contacts” and “Merge with contacts”. Choose the one that is needed in a particular case.
After 2-5 seconds, the transfer of contacts to iOS from the Android smartphone will be completed.
There may be a menu where you won’t have to save the file, since there is an item “Send contacts” here. This allows you to immediately send the file to e-mail and not only, and on the iPhone just accept it and open it.
Move to iOS program
To simplify the transfer of data from Android to iOS, a special utility was recently released. True, the program will work only on Android 4.0 and higher, as well as on Apple devices with iOS 9 or newer. over, the devices must be no older than iPod 6, iPad mini 2, iPad 4 or iPhone 5.
The transfer process itself looks like this:
Depending on the device, you may need to perform additional actions that will be displayed on the iPhone screen.
Google service capabilities
But this forced binding to the services of a well-known company can become an assistant when you need to transfer data from Android to iPhone. It is enough to connect the device on iOS to your Google account. On an Apple device, you need:
- In the settings, find the section “Mail, addresses, calendars”.
- Click on the inscription “Add an account”.
- Select Google from the list of email services provided.
- Enter the username and password for your account in the appropriate fields.
After importing the data, the entire phone book will be on the new device.
Help Yandex. Moving
When you need to transfer data from Android to iOS, the Yandex.Move program can be an excellent solution. This method is similar to synchronization with Google, but using the Yandex service.
In order to transfer all contacts from Android to iPhone, you must:
- Download and install the program “Yandex.Move” on a device with Android OS.
- Enter your data (login and password) from the used Yandex mail account, after which a password will be issued, which must be remembered to be entered on the iPhone.
- Now on an iOS device, go to the same section “Mail, Addresses, Calendars”.
- Here click on the inscription “New account” and select “Other”.
- Next, you need to fill in the empty fields: server “yandex.ru”, login and password from the Yandex account.
- After clicking on the “Finish” button, the synchronization process will begin.
Transferring information between devices
While data transfer looks simple with gadgets running on the same operating system, problems may arise with different ones. After all, the file system formats will be different.
Also, iOS devices do not support SD storage. The option to save contacts to a USB flash drive and insert it into another device will not help. That is why you have to look for other ways to transfer data from Android to iPhone or other devices running on iOS.
How to transfer files and contacts from smartphone to Android to iPhone: photo and video instructions
Apple products have become incredibly popular. Many, following the fashion trends, want to change their smartphone to “apple” products. However, in this case, it becomes necessary to transfer data from Android to iPhone. After all, manually entering contacts into the phone is a dubious pleasure.
Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
You can transfer data from Android to iPhone in a much simpler way. Contacts are transferred using the same vcf file, but not through electronic almost, but via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, directly between devices. Similarly, you can transfer almost any other files, including SMS.
On Android, there may be an item “Send contacts”, where you just need to select the preferred method.
How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone
Export data from iPhone to Android via Gmail
To export data from iPhone 7 to Android smartphone via Google service, you need to log into your Gmail account and synchronize information.
Go to the settings and in the “Mail, addresses, calendars” section, select “Add account”.
Enter your google account data and click on. Indicate the necessary items to be synchronized. The information will be transferred to your device.
Import WhatsApp Data from iPhone to Android via iCloud
After replacing your old iPhone, you need to make a backup. iCloud will allow you to import WhatsApp chats to your Android smartphone or tablet without data loss.
- Go to iCloud.
- Go to the “Backup” section
- Wait for the save process to complete.
And now the new device should start, it will save all the correspondence and message history of WhatsApp.
Top 11 Ways to Transfer Data Between Android and iPhone
How to transfer files from old Android device to new iOS 11? Or how to transfer data from iPhone to Android? Thanks to Transfer to iOS, Google, and iTunes for Android, you can transfer contacts, photos for free. music and photos or other files from android to iPhone.
iCloud. How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone
Turn on the old device, open “Settings”, and select “iCloud”, in the menu, click “Backup”, enable the button “Create a backup”.
On the new iPhone, set up the language, network, and in the “Settings” item, select “Restore from iCloud copy”, enter the Apple ID and password, go to iCloud, then you can freely save a copy to a new gadget.
Transfer to iOS
To successfully transfer files from Android to iOS 11 using the Transfer to iOS app, the following conditions must be met:
- The iPhone must be running iOS 11, and Android must be at least 4.0;
- All programs affecting the functioning of the Wi-Fi module should be stopped or completely removed;
- There must be enough free space on the iPhone for new data;
- The batteries on the devices need to be fully charged;
- Even a phone call can interrupt copying, so on smartphones it is better to temporarily disable incoming calls by activating airplane mode.
Download and install the application, then launch it. click “Continue” and then read and agree to the terms.
While setting up iOS 11 on your iPhone or iPad as a new device, stop at the Apps and Data step and select Move Data from Android.
How to move from Android to iPhone | Apple Support
In the “Find the code” window, click “Next”, thereby activating the synchronization of mobile devices. And you can transfer contacts, messages, photos, videos, bookmarks, Google accounts and calendar entries. This data may differ depending on the Android device.
After the data transfer process is complete, you can proceed with setting up your iPhone or iPad.
This application, which was released by Apple, is the easiest way to reload most of the files. Recommended for users with phone data.
Transfer notes from iPhone to Android using yandex
Plus, there is one option. service “Yandex.Move”, is an addition to the cloud storage “Disk”. It can copy data from iPhone, iPad, iPod to a cloud service, and off from the cloud to Android, the two devices exchange files through this method.
Install Yandex.Disk on iPhone. Set up a username, password from the account, click the “Next” button. Information will be moved to the cloud service.
Enter the same required data into the disk. And open Yandex.Move, go to the “Settings” section, click “Move from phone to phone”.
Write the previously generated code, tap “Start transfer”.