Using a Google account
After five unsuccessful login attempts, the “Forgot your pattern?” Button appears on the tablet screen.
Click on it, log into your Google account and go through the procedure for restoring access.
If your device does not have access to the Internet, you can use one of the methods to get it:
- Press the “Emergency Call” button, dial ###, select “WLAN” in the “Service tests” menu and connect to a wireless Wi-Fi network.
- Insert a SIM card into your tablet with sufficient balance and an activated internet connection option.
- Connect the provider’s network cable to the tablet via the USB-LAN adapter.
- On tablets: turn off the device and press the volume rocker and the Power button before turning on.
- On newer models of smartphones: turn off the device and press the Power, Home and volume rocker before turning it back on.
- On older smartphones: turn off the device and press the Power and Home buttons before restarting.
- Turn off the device, remove the battery (if removable) and immediately insert.
- When turned on, press and hold the Power buttons and the volume down rocker.
- The wipe data | factory reset option on some HTS models is called clear storage.
Recovery is a special recovery mode, from which the system settings are reset to the state as after purchase, the device is flashed, superuser rights are obtained, data is restored from a backup, etc.
Note! To get into it, you must turn off the tablet and, when you turn it on again, press the volume up or down rocker together with the Power button (each manufacturer has its own combination of buttons).
You can also do this using the ADB Run program, which is installed on a Windows or Linux computer. To enter the Recovery menu, the tablet must be connected via a USB cable to the PC, having previously enabled it in the “Options” menu. “Developer options” USB debugging.
After that, start ADB Run, select “Reboot” from the menu and then. “Reboot Recovery”.
Recovery mode is available on the vast majority of gadgets running Android, but not all. If you don’t have it on yours. install it separately. with it you will have another way to unlock the tablet, if you forgot both the pattern and your Google account. To install, you can use ADB Run in FastBoot mode or the Odin flashing utility (for Samsung gadgets).
How to unlock your Prestigio tablet and smartphone if you forgot your pattern?
- Turn off the device. When turned on, press and hold the Power, Home buttons (if available) and the volume rocker.
- After executing the wipe data | factory reset instruction in the Recovery menu, select delete all user data and then reboot system now.
This option is one of the quick and easy ones, but it will only help those who foresaw a situation with an accidental blocking of the gadget and installed the SMS Bypass application on it in advance, and also received superuser (root) rights. Naturally, the device must be equipped with a SIM card reader.
So, how to unlock an Android tablet using SMS Bypass if you forgot your pattern?
- Install the app from Google Play. It’s not free, but it only costs 1.99. To install, you need access to the global network and a Google account.
- Give the app full access to the device.
- Set in SMS Bypass the secret code to reset the pattern (its default value is 1234). To prevent outsiders from doing this, it is advisable to come up with a more complex code.
- When blocking, send an SMS with the text “secret_code reset” from another phone to the SIM-card number of your tablet. For example, “1234 reset”. The pattern will be reset.
Through a phone call
Note! This option has one major limitation. it only works on Android 2.2 or lower. And such gadgets are quite rare today.
How to unlock your tablet with a call if you forgot your pattern?
- Make a call to the locked device from another phone.
- After receiving a call on Android 2.2, it becomes possible to enter the “Settings” application. “Protection”. “Lock screen” and change the pattern.
Another option is to call from the locked tablet itself. After dialing the number and pressing the call button, the desktop opens literally for a moment. If at this time you have time to click on the application icon (any), it will be possible to enter the “Settings” and reset the key.
All about unlocking your tablet. We remove graphic keys and passwords on our own.
Modern Android devices can outperform any computer. The information stored on such a device may contain various bank accounts, wallets with an electronic form of money. Naturally, they must be protected by certain methods. The simplest is when you enter a picture password or a regular text password to unlock it. Trouble begins if you forgot your android password and you can’t log into it. This can happen with any device. prestige tablet, digma or any other. In this case, the question arises of how to unlock an Android tablet if you have forgotten the password from it.
Using Android Debug Bridge
A program for debugging and repairing a device in different cases, very suitable for our situation. In general, to use it, it is necessary that the device has debug mode enabled, you have USB and the ability to connect to a computer or laptop on Windows. Naturally, you need to download and install ADB. Debug mode is enabled through the settings menu, which, of course, is not available when locked, but on many devices when connected via USB, you can activate the mode directly.
After USB connection, go to the Windows command line. “Start”. “Run”. type “cmd” and press Enter. In the line that appears, write the path to the folder with ADB, and then enter the commands sequentially. Start with any one and if it doesn’t work, move on to the next one. After each command, put down Enter, one of them should help. List of options:
- To remove the pattern: adb shellrm /data/system/gesture.key
- For a regular password: adb shellrm /data/system/password.key
- Another way:
- The same for the password:
Types of passwords on Android
The main types of device blocking:
- A text password is a usual combination of numbers (less often. letters), which must be entered to remove the screen lock. A fairly standard method that is most often used due to its simplicity;
- Graphic pattern. I personally do not particularly like this option, since it seems that it can be easily recognized or simply guessed, since it is noticeable from the outside that a person is drawing. Then it can be used to unlock the tablet and reset the password on it. And what is the point in such protection, which is so easy to bypass. But everyone has their own opinion and some users prefer this particular method of protection.
How to reset your pattern or PIN
There are several methods to remove the password from the tablet. Let’s start with simple ones that do not affect the system, but if they do not help you to remove the lock, you will have to use heavier ones, up to a full reset, that is, resetting the settings to the factory settings.
For older versions of Android
If you have an outdated version of the operating system, you can take advantage of the flaws in the protective mechanisms. In this case, if you forgot the graphic key, you can unlock the tablet by calling it, like a phone, if you have a SIM card. Pick up the phone, after which it becomes possible to go into the settings and change the security code.
The method is suitable only for older versions of software. Of course, this method does not work on new devices, but if your device is already many years old, or you just love the old stable firmware versions, this simple method will save you a lot of time. Otherwise, you will have to use more complex instructions.
The easiest way
The easiest way to unlock your device without losing data is to use your Google account. In the event that you remember the data from your Google account, use this to restore access to the device.
To do this, simply enter the wrong PIN five times in a row. After the fifth, a field with a signature like “Forgot your password?” Will appear. You will need to enter your Google account information and go through the access recovery procedure. The method is very simple and does not imply the loss of device files, so it is highly advisable that you know your account credentials. If you don’t remember them, you will have to use other methods.
Reset settings via Recovery
If the previous methods were not effective, then in order to disable the pattern on the tablet (it also works for a regular text key), you will need to use more stringent methods: hard reset through recovery or through a firmware change. They are effective, but unfortunately, they will completely delete all your files.
With the change of firmware, I think everything is simple: go to the manufacturer’s website and download the stable version. There is little I can do to help you.
How to unlock a tablet through recovery? Recovery is a mode that is entered in different ways from different devices. Ideally, you should have a device box with instructions. There you can find exactly how your gadget goes into recovery mode. If there is no instruction, try different combinations of standard keys:
- Power button volume up;
- Power button volume down;
- Home Power on Volume down or up
In the mode, switch between items using the volume keys, turn on the item using the power button. You need to find and activate the Wipe data item, then Yes (if confirmation is required). On some devices, further confirmation is required. choose Factory reset or something similar.
All data will be erased, but if the other methods did not help, you will have to use this one as the last hope to return the gadget to work.
What to do if you forgot your password on your Samsung tablet?
Note that unlocking Android devices has a number of features. They depend not only on the manufacturer of the gadget, but also on its model, OS version, etc. However, the main unlocking methods can be distinguished. First of all, it is necessary to find out whether a new pin code or a pattern was installed. Such situations are not uncommon if children play with the tablet, who can get into such device settings that are inaccessible even to an adult. In addition, it is worth trying to remember the data, since some unlocking methods can lead to the loss of all data stored in the gadget: from a family photo archive to documentation from work.
Data Reset (Hard Reset)
To unlock the Samsung Galaxy Tab, you can apply a rather “hard” method that will delete all data from the gadget. It will clear all photos, videos, profile data, but it will also erase the pin code with a pattern. To prevent this from happening, it is recommended to set up cloud storage (Google, Yandex, etc.) so that in case of an emergency you will not be left without important information.
- turn off the device;
- hold and hold the “Volume” and “Off” buttons. The hold is carried out until the system menu appears.
Second way to factory reset:
- deactivation of the gadget;
- simultaneous holding of the above buttons (“Off” “Louder” “Quieter”);
- when the Android OS icon in the form of a green robot appears, release the “Louder” key;
- after the appearance of the bar at the bottom of the screen, release “Hush”.
Important: Hard Reset is an irreversible operation. After starting, all data will be erased, the reboot will be carried out automatically. The user will only have to enter new settings, including updating the secure access tools.
Additional PIN or Google Account
This method will be relevant for mobile gadgets, which are controlled by Android OS version 5.0 and below. After the owner makes five attempts to enter the wrong PIN-code, the message “Additional PIN-code” will appear on the screen. In addition, the system may suggest remembering the pattern.
- tap on the inscription that appears;
- enter 4 numbers that were invented when entering the key (provided that they were saved in memory). Or enter your Google account information: email address and password. Condition. Google mail must be activated on the device to which you plan to access.
If the system does not offer such a step, this means only one thing. there is simply no Google profile created on the tablet. To restore the data for input in memory, you can use a special form. If there is no profile on the device, you will have to act in a different way.
Find my mobile
The use of the service is possible if:
- the user added a Samsung account to the gadget, remembers all the mail data;
- mobile internet activated.
- On a PC, open the service page.
- Enter mail details. name and password (of the account added on the blocked device). Enter it. If the user does not remember the data, you can use the button located under the input line. “Find out my identifier”.
- In the list of devices that appears on the left, select the required.
- Press “”. “Unblock”. To complete the operation, you will need to enter a password.
- The device will have to become available to the owner.
This method of remote block removal is possible only if the owner remembers his data from the Samsung account. The manufacturer took care of forgetful customers by creating a similar service that allows you to find, close or open access to a gadget.
How to unlock your Samsung tablet if you forgot your password
Modern smartphones and tablets have several degrees of protection that the owner can set independently. This applies to digital pin codes and pattern keys. Installing such keys will prevent information from the device from getting into the hands of strangers. For one reason or another, the user may forget the cherished numbers or drawing. In this case, the tablet will remain locked. Nevertheless, there are ways to unlock the gadget. Let’s figure it out: how to unlock a Samsung tablet if the password is lost or forgotten, a new one was installed by children or by the user himself accidentally, etc.
Loss of a secret code or key is a common problem. It is still possible to unlock the tablet, but its owner will need other data for this: the name and passwords from the Google and Samsung profiles. It is possible to hard reset the device by performing a factory reset, but this method will result in the loss of important information. It is recommended to duplicate memory in the cloud storage in order not to lose the necessary.
Change Tablet Password Using ADB Run.
Unlocking with the special ADB Run utility will work only if USB debugging has been enabled on your device in advance.
- Download the ADB program to your laptop or computer and install it.
- Connect your smartphone to PC via USB.
- Open the utility.
- Press the number “6” on your keyboard. “Unlock Gesture Key”. Smartphone should reboot.
- Enter a new code on the phone screen.
Unlocking Tablet Using Additional Account.
The possibility of using this method depends on the presence of three components:
- there must be more than one authorized user on the smartphone;
- each user account must have the SuperSU utility;
- the owner must be root.
A specific password is set on the account of one user, making it possible to access the phone through the account of another user.
- Log into the account of the second user.
- Run SuperSU.
- Tap on “dataàsystem”.
- Delete the unlock file and objects with the extension db-shm, db, db-wal.
Removing Tablet Graphic Password Using a PC.
This option will help you save data on your smartphone if you forgot your digital password or pattern. There is a file in the phone’s memory that is responsible for the operation of the pattern. If you delete it, the system will not ask for a key to enter.
- Connect your device with a USB cable to your computer or laptop.
- Download and install adb run program.
- Run the utility and enter the query “adbBLOCK GEST”.
- Confirm file deletion.
Unlocking Your Tablet Via Smart Lock Options.
This option to reset your locked screen password is only available on phone models not older than 2015 (Android 5.0 and older). From that time on, the Smart Lock function became available on electronic devices.
Smart Lock allows you to set your phone lock settings based on three parameters:
FC. the device remains unlocked while it is in contact with the owner (is in motion).
Unlocking Your Tablet Using an Internet Connection.
This method of unlocking the smartphone screen is also associated with the use of a Google account. The main thing is not only to enter the correct login information, but also to provide access to the Internet.
- Reboot your device.
- After switching on, a “curtain” appears at the top of the display. Expand it.
- Tap “Mobile data” or the “Wi-Fi” button.
If pulling out the “shutter” did not work, you can use the system code to provide a connection using Wi-Fi:
- Click on the “Emergency Call” button (it is located on the lock screen).
- Enter the command: ###.
- Go to the Service Tests / Service Provider tab.
- Next. “WLAN”.
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
Use Batteries To Unlock Your Tablet.
You can remove the screen lock of the gadget if you have forgotten the pin code through the power management system.
- Wait until the phone charge drops to 10-15%.
- When the low battery message appears, click on the link that carries over to the battery menu (power management settings).
- From there go to the device security section.
- Disable password.
Unlocking Tablet Screen Using Google.
If the gadget has access to the Internet, access to it if the screen is locked can be obtained through the Google system.
- Enter the graphic key, code or password on the screen of the device 5 times incorrectly to display a message about the temporary blocking of the device. There should also appear the inscription “Forgot your password” or something similar.
- Click on the indicated inscription. A window will open in which you will be prompted to enter registration data (password and login) from the Google account to which the device is linked.
- In case you have forgotten the password for your Google account, try to recover it using one of the available methods (except “using your phone”) via a computer or tablet.
- When you enter your Google account login information on the locked smartphone screen, you will be prompted to come up with a new combination to log into the device and the phone will be unlocked.
Devices of this manufacturer can be unlocked by two methods: via cable and PC, as well as via special software (SEMCtool_v8.4 or TMS 2.45). In the first case, you need to install the paid program WotanClient.
- install root rights using odin;
- in Recovery mode, install AROMA Filemanager from the memory card;
- go to data / system /
- delete the ill-fated GESTURE.KEY file
Galaxy Tab S4 Reset forgot PASSWORD or Pattern. FINGER PRINT & hard reset
Another way to remove the password from the tablet for some versions of Android. You need to wait until the battery is running out. After warning of low charging status. go to the “battery status” menu. At the bottom there will be a menu, going into which we select the settings. confidentiality. reset.
way for old android devices
What to do if the tablet is locked? It’s not even a way, but a hole in the defense. You need to call yourself from another phone. After picking up the phone, go to the settings menu, where you can turn off the screen lock. There is a hole in iOS 6.1, 6.0.2, 6.0.1, but the lock cannot be removed this way. You can only go to the address book and, accordingly, the contact editor. To do this, you need to call the PIN entry screen, then switch to the emergency call mode, then press the device shutdown button and cancel this action. Then dial the number, press the call button and cancel the action again. Lock the phone, unlock the phone, but keep the button pressed, press the emergency call button, and then the “Home” button.
if the above didn’t help
The actions are the same with some adjustments. You need to download a slightly different script. Gesture.keyRazblokII.bat, which, of course, we put in the same place as the previous one. After launching it, enter the commands:
update system set value = 0 where name = ‘lock_pattern_autolock’;
update system set value = 0 where name = ‘lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’;
So how to unlock your tablet?
Having read the article to the end, you will be a specialist in this area no worse than them. There are also ways for specialists where to unlock the tablet. process requiring knowledge of computer fundamentals.
“kill” the pattern or “locker”
Few smart words. The unlock pattern you are creating is located in the / DATA directory under the name GESTURE.KEY. Rather, this file is responsible for locking the screen. You just need to delete it and that’s it. the device will be unlocked. This will require:
- personal computer or laptop;
- USB cable;
- program for unlocking the ADB tablet (download);
- adbBLOCK GEST script (download);
The downloaded program must be unpacked to the root of the C drive. The script must also be placed in the same directory. To run the program, you need to run the adb devices command on the command line. The command line is invoked like this:
Windows 7: Start. To find. write cmd. (will appear in the search)
Windows XP: Start. Execute. write cmd. Enter
We run the adbBLOCK GEST script in the program, after which it will ask: do you want to delete the GESTURE.KEY screen lock file, which is what we need. agree by pressing the Enter key. Next, the program will ask for permission to restart the device. Disconnect your tablet or phone from your computer during the reboot process.
Everything, but if suddenly it did not work out. try Recovery or Bootloader modes.
How to unlock your tablet
Nowadays, the tablet does not surprise anyone, but along with their appearance, there were also small technical issues related to daily work. First of all, how to unlock your tablet if you forgot your password? No one is immune from such an incident, especially since it can happen by accident.
- password lock;
- lock with a graphic key;
- failure of the “locker” (preinstalled or third-party);
You should not panic, all the more, think that you will need an experienced specialist. In most cases, all resuscitation actions can be carried out on their own. Many experts immediately argue that it is necessary to reset all data from the device (wipe). You should not heed such advice. First you need to try simpler methods that do not require experience and knowledge. In 90% of cases, this is the whole problem. So do not rush to run to service centers.
Methods for cracking a tablet password or graphic key
Tablet pattern lock is a security that blocks other users from logging into your device, in particular if it is stolen or lost. In simple words, a pattern is a password that does not consist of numbers, but is a combination of nine circles, connecting which in the sequence specified by the owner of the gadget opens access to the device.
It is important to know: in some cases, you can try to enter the security key indefinitely. But, often, after several attempts, the program automatically blocks the gadget, believing that it is protecting it from an intruder who has attempted to steal the data stored in the device’s memory, and in this case, troubles begin, especially if you need to use the tablet urgently. How to remove the graphic keys will be discussed a little below.
Reflashing the device
If the user fails to enter the Recovery menu, then all that remains is to reflash the device, since this is the only way to start operating it from scratch. For flashing you will need:
- Find the required firmware version for the device (firmware is selected depending on the manufacturer).
- Now, on the official website, you need to download the software for controlling the tablet system.
- Next, you need to connect the device to a personal computer and run the previously downloaded software. It will automatically detect the user’s device and offer to start OS updates.
- After that, the firmware starts to download and install on the tablet.
We use a Google account
Google account verification is the best way to unlock your tablet, allowing you to access your device by sending an email. To carry out this procedure, you must:
- After several incorrect attempts, the system will automatically display a message stating that the user enters incorrect data and he should restore access through his Google account. To do this, he will need to click on a dialog message with the inscription: “Forgot your password?”.
- Further, it remains only to enter your registration data (login or email, as well as password) and within a few minutes you will receive a message in the mail with detailed instructions for restoring access, where you can change the type of protection or completely remove the combination.
Resetting the device to factory settings
If the password data was lost, and recovery through the account does not help, then in this case, resetting the settings through Recovery can help.
Recovery allows you to enter the developer menu and it will be useful for those users whose device is not only locked, but also malfunctions from time to time (reboots, freezes, etc.). So, for this you need:
- Disconnect the device and go to the Recovery menu.
From different manufacturers, you can get into this menu in different ways.
|Samsung||Volume up key. power button.|
|LENOVO||Volume down key. Power button.|
|ASUS||Volume Up Key. Volume Down Key|
|SONY||Power button. home. volume key up.|
|Xiaomi||Volume down key. Volume up key.|
Navigation through the developers menu is carried out with the volume keys, and the choice must be made with the power button.
- After completing all the preparatory procedures, the user gets to a menu called Recovery, where he needs to run the third item in the operating menu (wipe data factory reset or the like. Not always the third)
- Further, it remains only to confirm your choice and reboot the device using a reboot.
Removing gesture.key and password.key
gesture.key is a file in the tablet system that stores data about the graphic key, and password.key is a similar file, but it contains data about the password. In order to restore access to the tablet, you must delete one of these files.
- The first step is to obtain superuser rights (ROOT rights). To do this, go to settings. About device. Firmware version (you need to tap several times until the corresponding inscription appears. On new models, special software is required).
- Next, you need to go to the Recovery menu.
- Then you need to select a file manager and select the files you need to delete.
- It remains only to confirm your actions and restart the tablet.
How to unlock your tablet
As a rule, you can protect your data on a tablet in two ways. this is a pattern and a password (the finger scanners familiar on smartphones have not yet deeply integrated into the world of tablets). So, how can you unlock a secure tablet using a password?
Forgot Password Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Hard Reset How To
The password is a four-digit numeric or alphanumeric combination that was previously set by the user (for example, pincode 1111 or password ab11).
It is important to know: as you can see, the methods for activating the key and password are the same and carry identical functionality, but they differ from each other exclusively in the way of input and each user chooses which of the methods is more convenient for him to unlock.
Well, now you should go to a detailed description of how to unlock the device, if the password data was lost or simply forgotten.
How to remove or set a key or password
- you need to go to “Settings”.
- section “Security”, select “Screen lock”, “Pattern” and set protection.
For different devices and operating system versions, the installation of the pattern may differ slightly.
In order to be able to unlock the tablet with a password, you need to go to:
- Menu item Security — Lock — Select the type of lock (in this case, you must select and enter a password).
Unlocking via the Find My Mobile program
This method is only suitable for those who have linked their device to a Samsung account. Also, the device must be connected to the Internet.
- Go to the official website of the program. Link. https://findmymobile.Samsung.com/?p=ru.
- Log in using your Samsung account email and password. In case you have forgotten your password, you can restore it here.
- A list of gadgets registered to this account will be displayed. Select the desired device.
- In the right pane, click on the inscription “”.
- In the new tabs that appear, select “Unblock my device”.
- A window will appear asking you to re-enter your Samsung account password.
- Click on the inscription “Unblock”.
The password on the tablet will be reset and the device will be unlocked.
Lock types on Samsung tablets
Samsung Galaxy tablets can have 4 types of screen lock: Home button, PIN, password, fingerprint. Most often, users use the first two.
Types of screen lock on a tablet computer:
- At the push of a button. The simplest view. This screen is unlocked by pressing the Home button or the shutdown button. There are no passwords or keys.
- Graphic key. The user draws a pattern with his finger, alternately swiping in circles on the display. There are 9 such circles in total, each can be used only once. Minimum pattern length. 3 circles involved.
- Numeric password. Classic four-digit password. On some devices, it may include not only numbers, but also letters of the Latin alphabet, as well as some symbols.
- Fingerprint. A popular type of display lock on modern electronic devices with a fingerprint scanner. You just need to put your finger on the scanner.
All of the above types of locks, except for the first, are almost impossible to enter at random, and the fingerprint will definitely not be able to recreate.
Therefore, the problem of a forgotten password is always relevant. If you enter the wrong code / key several times in a row, then a timer will start on the tablet, before the expiration of which it will be impossible to enter the password again.
Reset blocking via Google account
You can reset your screen lock using your Google account. The main thing is that the gadget is connected to the Internet and authorized in Google. Due to the fact that almost all Samsung tablets are authorized in the Play Market, this method is useful if you have forgotten the pattern. Google comes to the rescue!
Step-by-step steps to reset a lock through a Google account:
- Enter the wrong key five times in a row. Of course, if in the process of entering the wrong password you remember the correct one, it will be even better and the problem will be solved in the bud. It is noteworthy that at this stage many remember the key from muscle memory.
- The screen will lock and it will be impossible to enter the password in the near future. In the lower right (sometimes in the left) corner there will be an inscription “Forgot your pattern?” or “Forgot your password?” Click on the inscription.
- A window will appear in which you need to enter your Google mail (with the @ gmail.com postfix) and the password from it.
- If the entered email corresponded to the one on which the device is authorized, the device will be unlocked, and the previous key will be reset.
Resetting your tablet to factory settings
Resetting the device to factory settings is a rather categorical option, since after it all user data (contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, etc.) stored in the tablet’s memory will be deleted.
Therefore, the reset must be deliberate. The device will literally become what it was originally.
The advantage of this method is that all software junk, malware, etc., will be destroyed. The gadget will probably work faster.
- If there is a Home button on the case, you must simultaneously press and hold the power button, Home and volume up (or volume down).
On devices without this button, just press and hold the volume up or volume down buttons, and turn on.
- When the Samsung Galaxy logo appears, release the power key.
- After a few seconds, the recovery menu will open. Now you can stop holding the rest of the buttons.
- The Recovery menu is controlled by volume buttons. Move the slider over the inscription “Wipe data / factory reset”.
- Press the power key to select.
- Then click on “Yes”.
- Within a minute, the gadget will be reset to factory settings and will be redirected to the Recovery menu.
- Select the inscription “Reboot system now” or “Reset” in it and click on it.
After that, the device will reboot without the locked screen.
Unlock your Samsung tablet if you forgot your password or pin
You can forget the password or pattern, after which access to the device will be blocked. But there are several ways to unlock your Samsung tablet if you forgot your password.
All of the following methods are easy to perform for any owner of devices such as Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Tab 2, Tab A, Tab S6 and other models of the South Korean manufacturer.
In addition, ROOT rights are only useful for deleting files with a password / key. In all the unlocking methods described by me, this action is not useful.
Reinstalling the operating system
If your tablet is not included in the recovery menu due to something, then all that remains is to reinstall the operating system. In this case, all data will be deleted, but you can install modern firmware if the device supports it.
The flashing occurs using a computer, a program for installing the operating system and the OS file itself. The gadget is connected to a PC via a USB cable and the system is reinstalled.
If you are not sure that you can reflash correctly, then it is better to contact the service center.