Firmware for Sony Xperia XA1
Official firmware Android 7.1 [stock ROM file]. Download [Recovery] Custom firmware Sony. Download
You can find firmware for Sony Xperia XA1 in the flashing branch of Chinese smartphones.In addition, first download the necessary software for flashing
- Make / model [desirable]. Sony / Xperia XA1
- CPU. MediaTek Helio P20 (MT6757)
- LCD Driver (version)
- Kernel (version) [desirable]
Before flashing and in the process of selecting the firmware, check the basic TX (technical characteristics) through the MTKDroidTools program
What are the custom firmware (firmware)?
- CM. CyanogenMod
- Paranoid Android
- AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- RR (Resurrection Remix)
- MK (MoKee)
- Illusion ROMS
- Pacman ROM
Sony Smartphone Problems and Disadvantages and How to Fix Them?
- If the Xperia XA1 does not turn on, for example, you see a white screen, hangs on the splash screen, or the notification light only flashes at all (possibly after charging).
- If it freezes when updating / freezes when it is turned on (flashing needed, 100%)
- Doesn’t charge (usually iron problems)
- Can’t see the SIM card (SIM card)
- The camera does not work (mostly hardware problems)
- Sensor does not work (depending on the situation)
For all these problems, contact the forum (you just need to create a topic), specialists will help for free.
Root on Sony Xperia XA1
How to root Sony Xperia XA1 see instructions below.
First try generic MTK root utilities for Xperia XA1 model
- Kingo Android Root
- Baidu Super Root (ROOT in one click)
- Root Dashi (collection of ROOT utilities in one)
If it didn’t work and SuperUser did not appear, then ask for help in a special root theme on Android
How to enter Recovery?
- hold down Vol (-) [volume down], or Vol [volume up] and the power button
- a menu with the Android logo will appear. Everything, you are in Recovery!
Resetting the settings on the Sony Xperia XA1 can be done in a very simple way:
- Settings- Restore and Reset
- Reset settings (at the very bottom)
Hard Reset for Sony Xperia XA1
Reset codes (open the dialer and enter them).
- 27673855 #
How to Fix Sony Xperia Black Screen | Fix Sony Xperia Black Screen Of Death
Sony Xperia XA1
The Sony Xperia XA1 is a smartphone from the Japanese brand that runs Android 7.1. Here you can find firmware, reset settings, instructions, and also have info on how to get ROOT rights. over, you will find out the full specifications of your Sony Ikspiria.
How to reset your pattern
How to reset your pattern if you have forgotten it and now you cannot unlock your Sony smartphone. On the Xperia XA1, the key or PIN can be removed in several ways. You can also remove the lock through a factory reset, the lock code will be deleted and disabled.
- Reset graph. blocking. Instruction
- Password Reset. Instruction
Instructions: Force shutdown Sony Xperia XA1
In order to force restart Sony Xperia XA1 use the following instructions:
- Make long press the volume keys and power button at the same time for 10 seconds.
- After the device vibrates three times, release the keys.
- The device turns off automatically.
How to reboot Sony Xperia if it freezes. forced reboot method for XA1 Z XZ and XA models
Sony Xperia smartphones often experience freezing issues after updating software or installing third-party applications. In many cases, a reboot can easily fix these faults.
In this article, we’ll go over some of the different ways to restart Sony Xperia smartphones, how to start the device in Safe Mode, and what to do if your Xperia freezes or won’t turn on after a software update.
Sony Xperia is frozen. how to start in Safe Mode?
If after a forced restart of the Sony Xperia smartphone continues to work incorrectly, we recommend that you run it in safe mode to diagnose the device and delete the last downloaded applications and games.
Safe Mode, not intended for daily use, but it can still detect problems with devices infected with malware or malfunctioning software
- Hold the unlock button on your smartphone until it displays the shutdown menu.
- Long press on the “Turn off” option.
- A window will appear prompting you to restart in safe mode. Click “OK”.
- After restarting the phone, the inscription “Safe Mode” or “Safe Mode” appears at the bottom of the screen.
To return to normal use with all third party apps, simply restart your phone.
Be careful: after using your smartphone in safe mode, you may exit applications, remove widgets from the desktop.
Startup problem after Sony Xperia software update, software restore or factory reset
If you experience any of the following issues after updating or restoring your Xperia software, or after performing a factory reset, read the rest of this article to find out how to fix them:
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact cannot power up, red LED blinking problem
- For example, if a warning triangle appears at startup, wait for the procedure to complete. After updating or restoring the software, the startup process may take up to 30 minutes. Do not manually reboot the device during startup.
- If starting after 30 minutes is still not complete, force stop the device.
- Try turning it on again.
- If the startup procedure is still not successful, force the device to stop. Then perform a software recovery using your computer and the Xperia Companion application. Note. During a software restore, all data stored in your device’s internal memory is deleted. Since the device cannot complete the startup procedure, this data cannot be saved.
- You will find detailed instructions for each step on the rest of this page.
- If your device still won’t start correctly after following these steps,
How to force restart or shutdown Sony Xperia Z XZ and XA
In order to force restart Sony Xperia use the following instructions:
- Press and hold the volume up key and power buttons at the same time for 6 seconds.
- The device vibrates once. Depending on what action you want to perform, choose: reboot or turn off the device, do the following:
- If you want to forcibly reboot the device: use the “Volume-” key to select the “Reboot” menu item
- If you want to forcibly turn off the device: keep pressing the power button for 6 seconds, the device will vibrate three times and then turn off.
How to restart Sony Xperia. step by step instructions
To restart Sony Xperia XA1 Z XZ and XA follow these steps:
- Press and hold the power button.
- In the menu that appears, click: Reboot the device and the smartphone will automatically restart
Your Sony Xperia device may not restart if the battery level is low. Connect your smartphone to the charger and try restarting it again
What to do if Sony Xperia won’t turn on after updating?
- If your device does not start at all after a software update, software restore, or factory restore, perform a software restore again using your computer and the Xperia Companion app. Note. During a software restore, all data stored in your device’s internal memory is deleted. Since the device does not start, this data cannot be backed up.
- You will find detailed instructions for each step on the rest of this page. Note. Software recovery is possible even if your Xperia device won’t start.
How to restart Sony Xperia if it freezes
While using the smartphone, various system malfunctions may occur, and the user is faced with the fact that his Sony Xperia freezes and does not respond to any actions, including the physical power button. Sometimes the hang can be caused by technical problems or problems with the microSD memory card. In this manual, we will show you how to restart your Sony Xperia if it freezes.
Due to the fact that the batteries in modern Xperia models are non-removable, you cannot make a physical reset, but the Japanese have provided this possibility and integrated a small physical hard reset button into each model! In most tablets and smartphones, it is located under the cover of the SIM card slot or under a removable cover (budget models) with the signature “OFF”.
To restart your Sony Xperia, do the following:
- Open the cap
- Use a pen or other thin, but not sharp object to press and hold the OFF button. Refrain from using needles and similar sharp objects!
- After the device vibrates several times (usually three vibrations), you can release the button and release it. You will see that the device has turned off.
- Launching the smartphone.
There is another option for a two-minute forced restart, which must be performed if the process described above does not work. Its essence is similar:
- We find the OFF button under the plug and hold it down with a handle.
- We hold the button for 120 seconds, not paying attention to vibrations, and after this time we release it.
- Connect your smartphone to the charger and charge it until the charging indicator appears on the screen.
- You can turn on your smartphone.
Reboot by holding down the buttons:
- Hold down the power button and the volume up button at the same time.
- After about 10 seconds, the smartphone vibrates three times and turns off.
- Turn on your device.
Sony Xperia phone won’t turn on. restoring smartphone operation
In this short tutorial, we’ll tell you what to do if your Sony Xperia won’t turn on. We often receive messages from our readers that they have a problem with the performance of their smartphone or tablet, after which they can no longer start the device. The phone does not turn on or Sony Xperia freezes when turned on on the splash screen (boot animation). The most common cause of this is the failure of the operating system and software. Do not panic ahead of time and carry out a series of simple actions to reanimate your beloved smartphone.
To do this, we need a computer with official software installed on it. the PC Companion program (download), which simply must be on the PC of any user of Sony Xperia smartphones. Now let’s move on to the step-by-step instructions (in the screenshots, red frames indicate that you need to click in the process).
- Launch PC Companion and select ‘Support Zone.
- Launch the ‘Software update’ section
- Naturally, we did not connect the smartphone to the computer, and therefore a window will appear notifying you that the device was not found. There is a clickable inscription ‘phone / tablet recovery’. click on it.
- In the next window, you will be asked to select the device you want to restore. If you have previously updated your smartphone via PC Companion, then it probably remembered the device, and it will appear in the list. select it and click ‘Next’. If you have not used the application yet or you need to update some other model, for example a friend, then select the item ‘Another phone / tablet’.
- Further, a series of windows will appear in front of you. they contain information about what you are actually doing. I recommend that you read and press ‘Next’ (if necessary, check the box to confirm). We are waiting for the application to prepare everything necessary for recovery.
- If you have selected ‘Other phone / tablet’ in step 4, such a window will appear with a list of all the models in the line. In this list, you need to find and select the model of the smartphone or tablet that you are restoring. Please note. you need to choose a specific model with its specific model number, for example, if you have a Sony Xperia Z2 D6502, then you need to choose a Sony Xperia Z2 D6502, not a D6503 or D6463! If you chose a specific model, then you skip this item. the following window will immediately appear.
- It’s time to connect your smartphone. Connect the USB to the computer, then hold down and hold the volume down button on the smartphone and only then plug the USB cable into it!
- After these actions, the program will detect the device and start restoring it. If it did not automatically go to the next step, then you can try to simultaneously hold down the power and volume up buttons for 10 seconds until three vibrations occur and then repeat step 7.
- Upon completion, you will be notified of the completion of the update. We turn off the smartphone, launch it and rejoice! Please note that all data from the smartphone’s memory will be deleted. Also, the first download can be quite long.
If Sony Xperia still does not work, then you can try to flash it through FlashTool or you should contact the service center. there may be a problem in the technical part, not the software.
How to start a Sony Xperia smartphone that won’t turn on?
Despite the fact that some Sony Xperia devices have a non-removable battery, Sony has provided several key combinations that allow you to simulate the process of removing the battery, which I will tell you about.
Most often, the smartphone does not start due to problems with the firmware, which are solved by the methods proposed below. So, if you encounter similar problems, I advise you to do the following
First option: Force restart and / or shutdown Xperia
A frozen Sony Xperia smartphone can be forced to restart or shut down, and I recommend trying both methods. This requires:
- Press and hold the power button of the smartphone and the volume up button at the same time for 10 seconds.
- Your device should vibrate. Your further actions depend on whether you want to restart your phone or turn it off.
- If you need to restart the gadget: Release both buttons. The device should reboot.
- If you want to turn off your smartphone: Continue holding both buttons. After a few seconds, the phone vibrates three times and turns off.
If the device does not respond in any way to your actions, try the following:
- Press and hold the volume up button.
- Then press and hold the power button of the smartphone, without releasing the volume up button, and wait about 10 seconds.
- Choose to force smartphone restart or shutdown.
What to do if Sony Xperia won’t turn on? Reboot your phone.
The normal operation of any smartphone depends primarily on the hardware and firmware. These two elements must be perfectly synchronized with each other so that your gadget can perform all the functions provided by the developers without any problems.
In this article, I will discuss the main problems that Sony Xperia smartphone owners may encounter, and possible solutions. I will emphasize in advance that in the event of a malfunction, it is best to immediately contact the service center for help from specialists in this matter.
However, for those subscribers who prefer to troubleshoot on their own, this article should be helpful. So, if your Sony smartphone does not turn on, below you will find several ways to fix this problem.
Option two: Put your smartphone on charge and try a forced reboot
It is possible that the device does not turn on because the battery is completely discharged. The fact is that when the battery is zero, the device does not have time to close all applications, and this leads to a system failure. You can fix this problem in the following way:
- Plug the charger into a working outlet.
- Connect Xperia to the charger using the cable that came with your smartphone.
- Wait about 10 minutes.
- Then press and hold the power button of the device and the volume up button at the same time for 10 seconds.
This will allow the smartphone to charge the battery. But do not disconnect it from charging during a forced reboot so that the device has a stable power supply.
If this helped you restart your phone, but you still notice small freezes, this is a sign that you may soon be facing the same problem again. Therefore, I advise you to restart your smartphone again.
Solved. Fix Sony Xperia Sudden Death Issue When It Does Not Turn On
All you need is a simulated battery extraction
This operation will force the phone to shut down and then restart. This is a great way to solve the problem if your Sony Xperia is frozen or locked, shows a white / blue / black screen and does not respond to your actions.
The way to simulate battery removal on Sony Xperia is very similar to simulating battery removal on Motorola Atrix HD. you need to press the volume down button and the power button of the device and simultaneously hold them for 15-20 seconds.
If after 20 seconds the phone does not turn on by itself, release the buttons and try to start the device in the usual way. by simply pressing the power button.
For example, let’s say your Sony Xperia is frozen or won’t turn on. Just hold down the volume down and power-on buttons, count to 20 and, if the smartphone does not respond in any way, release both buttons, and then press the power button, which will work as usual.
On some devices, instead of the volume down button, you need to press the volume up button. Therefore, if the method above did not help you, then try simultaneously holding down the volume up and power on buttons for 20 seconds.
If that doesn’t work, please try again. This procedure should sooner or later restart the smartphone.
Tip: If your phone does not restart after several attempts, then try disconnecting it from the power source.
Option 3: Forced battery reboot by pressing a button
Make sure there is an SD card slot on the side of the device. You will see a yellow square button. Press and hold it for 5-10 seconds with a pin.
Hold down the “Power” button or press and hold “Power” for 10 seconds until the device turns on.
Also try hard resetting your phone: how to factory reset Sony?
However, if all the above methods do not help turn on the phone, I advise you to contact a Sony service center for professional advice. Perhaps you are faced with a technical problem that you cannot solve on your own.
Hope this article helped you. If you have any other tips for solving this problem, share them in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.