This Android app does two things:
- conducts testing and issues a report on which fragments are not used, why the accuracy is low and the screen sensitivity is lame;
- fixes bugs in automatic mode.
The application has an additional function. it allows you to change the landmarks of the screen. You can select the area, when pressed, the response will occur in another part of the display.
ways to make your sensor work again
If the smartphone screen has stopped working adequately, you can try to solve the problem yourself. First, you should find out what caused the breakdown and what are the options for fixing the problem.
- Why the touchscreen or touch buttons may not work
- 5 Programmatic Ways to Fix Problems
- Removing the memory card and SIM card
- Through safe mode
- Hard reset
- Calibrating the display with third-party programs
- How to fix if your device is physically damaged
- TSP Dot Mode and TSP Grid Mode Tests
- “Tapping” around the screen
- Dry after getting wet
- Check loops
- Sensor replacement
- How to save data when the display is not working
- Broken Android Data Extraction
Broken Android Data Extraction
iSkysoft has developed a program that allows you to save or restore the necessary information from broken phones. To do this, install the Android Data Extraction application on your computer and follow the instructions.
If the sensor does not work partially, download the Rebooter app, which will help you quickly reboot your device. If the sensor is completely unresponsive, and the smartphone has a removable battery, just remove the battery for a couple of minutes.
Devices that have a non-removable battery installed should be treated slightly differently.
Owners of Xiaomi, Meizu or Digma devices can hold down the on / off button for 20 seconds or longer and the smartphone will restart or turn off. If you have a Samsung or Sony, press and hold the Power / Lock and Volume buttons at the same time for 7-10 seconds. If that doesn’t work the first time, try again, but hold down the buttons longer. Owners of other brands with built-in battery should also try the above options.
If pressing the buttons did not give any result, wait until the battery is completely discharged and take the device for repair.
Removing the memory card and SIM card
Sometimes a memory card or SIM card is to blame for a malfunction of the touchscreen. To check this, turn off your smartphone, remove both cards. After rebooting, check if the problem is gone.
The problem with the loop can be determined without even disassembling the phone. Sensor malfunctions are one of the signs of such a problem. Pay attention to the following signs:
- the smartphone began to “slow down” during operation;
- the device turns off when you release the lock;
- camera malfunctions.
If, in addition to the problems with the sensor, the above ones also appear, then there is definitely a problem with the loop. But it’s not worth repairing it yourself, since for this you need to be well versed in the smartphone device.
Calibrating the display with third-party programs
There are applications in the Play Market that can be used to calibrate the touchscreen to improve its performance. It will take too long to review all applications, so we will focus on one of them that received the highest score from users.
If your smartphone does not use OGS technology, you can try replacing the sensor yourself. To do this, you will need the following tools and accessories:
- a set of small curly screwdrivers (available for sale specifically for smartphones);
- pick, scapula, plastic card;
- silicone suction cup with ring or loop;
- regular hair dryer;
- glue B-7000 or similar;
- thin rubber gloves.
- Disassemble your smartphone.
- Warm up the display with a hairdryer around the entire perimeter to a temperature of about 70-80 degrees. Pick up the heated screen with a suction cup, and pulling it away from the case.
- Install a new sensor. Prepare it by removing the protective film from the inside. Apply a thin layer of glue over the entire seating surface. Replace the sensor and press down gently. You can put a small and flat object weighing no more than 300 g on top of the screen for better adhesion.
- You can collect the phone. Connect the loops, fix the internal threaded connections and install the external body parts.
If you are not sure that you can handle the sensor replacement yourself, take your phone to a service center. If you repair the device yourself, the smartphone warranty expires.
This method is applicable if your phone does not really turn on, but does not turn on completely. For example, it hangs on your Android logo and nothing else happens. This happens due to a malfunction in the smartphone software. Then Hard Reset (hard reset) or, in translation, hard reset will help us. For each model of the device, it is made in different ways. To find out how, enter the name of your phone and the words Hard Reset, for example LG G3 hard reset, in Google or Yandex and follow the instructions. In the future, I hope to create a separate section on the blog on this topic.
Unfortunately, not all smartphones support Hard Reset, it depends on the recovery installed in the device. If you are interested in knowing in more detail what it is, look on the Internet.
For example, there is no such function by default, in many Sony branded phones, but the manufacturer has provided the ability to restore the software using a special utility Sony pc companion.
Faulty charging. Of course, the second thing to check is the health of the charger. Everything is simple here. we take a working charger and try to charge our smartphone. If the process has begun, then we buy a new one and rejoice. Although it sounds trite, it helps one in five.
Android smartphone does not turn on. Guaranteed solution to the problem.
Hello. Today I would like to analyze all the most common reasons why an Android smartphone may not turn on. I will not touch upon those situations when disassembling the phone and interfering with the electronic stuffing is required, since this is the work of completely different specialists.
If your smartphone or tablet suddenly stops turning on, it is not necessary to immediately run to a service center or workshop and send it in for repair. Most likely, there is a chance that you can do it yourself and save some money (programs for home bookkeeping on Android will also help you in saving, look for them on the blog). Below we will look at the main measures that you can take if your Android smartphone or tablet does not turn on. And so, let’s get started.
[EASY STEPS] How to fix Huawei Honor 9 Lite that won’t turn on
From my own experience, I will say that in 80% of all cases, if they come to me with a problem that the phone does not turn on, the whole thing turns out to be in a discharged battery. And I perfectly understand when they tell me that they have been charging the smartphone all day, but it still does not turn on. Some devices have one unpleasant feature. if the battery is very badly discharged, then it will not charge, even if you keep it on charge all day.
In this case, a frog-type charger will help us, which allows you to charge almost any battery directly by removing it from the phone. It is enough to recharge the battery in this way for 15 minutes. Then insert it back and put the phone on charge as usual, everything should be OK.
If getting a frog is problematic for you, then you can use any old mobile phone charger. Cut off the old plug and protect the wires.
Make sure that the charger is not plugged into an outlet at this time.
We fix the bare wires on the battery with tape for a few minutes.
Android phone won’t turn on. 5 ways to solve the problem.
If the phone does not turn on, then it may simply be frozen. To revive your device, we will apply a long-known, but still relevant method. take out the battery and insert it again.
Unfortunately, this trick does not work on many modern phones with a non-removable battery. In this case, to reboot, you need to find the reset button and press it with a paper clip, for example. It can be anywhere, but it is usually located near the SIM card slot or on the back of a smartphone or tablet. There is sometimes an inscription reset or off near the reset button. The photo below shows an example of the location of such a button in a Sony Xperia M5 smartphone.
Not often, but even so it happens that the smartphone does not turn on due to the fact that the contacts under the battery do not reach. To fix this, you need to bend the contacts with tweezers or a small screwdriver to improve the connection with the battery. The main thing here is without fanaticism, otherwise you will only make it even worse.
If none of the methods helped and your phone still does not turn on, then the problem most likely lies in the hardware itself and only the service center can help you.
I would be grateful if you share in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев with your own ways how you can revive your smartphone.
Best regards, Ivan Derbenev.
The touchscreen does not work on Huawei and Honor new after replacement: reasons, what to do?
Not sure why the touchscreen doesn’t work on Huawei and Honor? All users of new gadgets face a similar problem. This question is the most popular in various custom publics. Huawei customers share problems and find solutions in chat rooms like this one. Here, you can find the answer to any request. In 2021, high-end phones have a touchscreen. Every gadget owner has encountered a problem when the screen does not respond to touch. A broken touchpad causes significant discomfort. It is almost impossible to work on such a smartphone. You will not be able to call or write an SMS. Social networks will also be unavailable.
Why is the display not working on Huawei and Honor phones
There are many options why the screen does not work on Honor and Huawei. Any technique tends to break down. Every client is not immune from such a failure. First of all, figure out the reasons for the breakdown. We offer a list of the main problems:
- dust or dirt has got into the equipment;
- the protective film or glass is deformed;
- the sensor has lost sensitivity due to which the signal is poorly received;
- internal breakdown of the system that controls the screen;
- display elements stopped working.
As a prevention of problems with the sensor on gadgets of the same name, it is recommended:
- do not handle Android with wet or dirty hands;
- clean from dust that is under the film;
- use the correct protective glass;
- stick the film tightly to the phone.
Unfortunately, various damages occur inside the gadget as well. often than not, this is not reflected in work. However, after a while glitches and freezes start. The most common option is getting water droplets during rain. Moisture will gradually degrade the performance of the microcircuit. In this case, corrosion processes are inevitable.
In case of mechanical damage, the device does not work in one place. Despite this, over time, the problem gets worse. A small crack in the display will break the screen. This, in turn, will affect the operation of the touchscreen.
What to do if Honor and Huawei screen problems?
The main screen issue on Honor and Huawei is due to a faulty module. In this situation, contact a specialist for repair.
- Use a special napkin that cleans the gadget from dirt.
- Are there any bubbles or irregularities after applying the film? In this case, change it to a new one.
- Use the “Settings” folder to reset the basic parameters.
- If the display is cracked, replace it.
- Chip problems? Contact the service center for advice. Parts will need to be replaced.
First of all, restart your smartphone. Wait a few minutes and reactivate the device. There may be a temporary malfunction. The radical method is to flush the system back to factory condition. With this option, save valuable contacts on a memory card.
You knocked over a glass of water on the device? Take a series of actions right away. It is important to get rid of the oxide. To do this, take a toothbrush, an eraser, a piece of paper, and an alcohol solution. Gradually disassemble the smartphone and place the device on a napkin. Wipe with rubbing alcohol to prevent oxidation. Wipe off with a dry cloth at the end.
The phone screen does not work due to mechanical / physical damage
Every smartphone drop. a kind of lottery, everyone is lucky in different ways. One mobile phone may be left without a scratch if dropped from a great height, and the other may fail if it unsuccessfully collides with a hard surface.
Mechanical damage is easily diagnosed with the naked eye. A growing crack appears on the phone screen, and often a “spider web”. There can be several outcomes in such a situation:
- Damage to the protective glass and stable performance of the device
- Image display but sensor damage
- Complete screen breakage
Replacing a damaged protective glass depends on the device. Modern models are equipped with combined screens with a sensor and protective glass, which allows you to achieve a minimum thickness. Replacing such components is expensive and requires replacing not only the protective glass, but also other components. The same principle applies to a damaged sensor.
If the protective glass is damaged, but the screen works. this is not a reason to continue using this device. It is recommended to urgently contact a service center, because your phone becomes vulnerable to moisture and liquid, which can cause more serious damage.
Moisture and liquid penetration into the phone case
Everyone knows from an early age that there is no place for water in electronics. The ingress of moisture or liquid into the phone contributes to the destruction of the contact board, short circuits and other critical phenomena that interfere with the operation of the device.
Destruction of contacts on the board may require both routine cleaning and replacement of many components. If water gets into the device, it is recommended to immediately contact the service center for assistance. Water entering the mobile phone screen can cause characteristic streaks and stains, which can be corrected by replacing the screen or modules.
Loop worn or disconnected
The flex cable connects the mobile phone screen to the device and is replaceable. This solution allows you to quickly replace the screen without interfering with the device board, but adds the ability to detach on impact. Connecting a loop will not take long and will not hit your
Loop wear is typical for clamshell phones and sliders. In such devices, constant physical contact is created when opening and closing, which eventually leads to a malfunctioning loop. In such cases, the replacement of the loop is performed at the service center and does not require the purchase of a screen module.
The phone didn’t fall, but the screen didn’t work. Breakdown reasons
Loss of functionality of the screen of a mobile phone can be associated not only with mechanical damage to the outer side of the display. Moisture, breakage of the screen control chip, wear or disconnection of the cable, and other reasons depending on the specific model can turn into inoperability of the phone screen.
Breakage of the screen control chip
Failure of microcircuits in the device is not uncommon. The screen does not receive the necessary information from the device and does not display an image. It is impossible to identify this problem with regular means, it will be determined at the service center. Breakage is corrected exclusively by replacing components.
First steps and theory
The development of the mobile industry has taken the direction of increasing the size of the display and minimizing the number of mechanical keys. The screen is the main way to control the device, and damage to it can turn your phone into a useless pile of metal. There are many options for disrupting the inoperability of the screen: from the appearance of small spots and defects, to its complete inoperability.
Each breakdown is unique and needs separate consideration. You must be sure of the reason for the inoperability, otherwise dishonest service workers can cash in on you. First of all, you need to make sure that everything is in order with the software part of your device. This requires:
- Connect the charger to the device, let the battery charge a little
- Turn on the device. Connect mobile phone to computer
If the sync is successful and there are no changes on the screen. the problem is in the components. Let’s figure out the main causes of malfunctions in the operation of the mobile phone screen and explain them.
Why the screen does not work on the phone. reasons and explanations
In this article I will tell you about the reasons why the screen / display does not work on your phone, but what to do in this situation.
Common reasons for the appearance of a black smartphone display
Because of what such a defect may occur:
- Mechanical damage to the hardware of the display after the fall of the smartphone;
- As a result of water ingress into the device (loop closure);
- Natural burnout of the display hardware;
- Firmware crash, which prevents the display from starting (hangs on a black screen).
In rare cases, if the display on the phone does not work, then this may mean mechanical damage to the processor, due to which the device cannot be repaired.
When you turn on the phone black screen
Damage associated with a smartphone display most often refers to hardware failures and requires specialist intervention. At home, you can try to solve the problem, the phone works, but the screen is black. This article will help diagnose the cause of the breakdown by also describing some of the methods for repairing and restoring a mobile device.
How to fix the problem with firmware and deep reboot
A black screen on your phone is a clear sign of a system or hardware failure. It is unlikely that it will be possible to fix this by simply rebooting the device. The first thing to do is to do a deep reboot by simultaneously pressing the volume key and the Power button.
The next way to solve this problem is to restore the operating system firmware, which will reset all factory parameters. In this case, only Android devices can be flashed. Assess your capabilities and skills. If restarting and resetting the settings did not help, and you are unable to update the operating system yourself, contact the specialists.
To activate the firmware process, you need to enter the Recovery mode. The procedure can be performed both with the use of third-party software and with the factory update mode. The standard keyboard shortcut for entering protected mode is the volume up button and the Power (lock button). Depending on the phone model, the combination may change (for example, instead of the volume up button, you will have to press the volume down button).
Next, you need to find the Reboot item, which means updating the system. If a third-party Recovery is used, then you should initially reset the basic parameters through the “wipe data / factory reset” menu. Then go to the “install zip” menu and select the location from where the firmware file will be downloaded. After agreeing and confirming the operation, the update process will begin. Upon completion, the corresponding inscription in English will appear at the bottom (something like Completed). The last step in this operation is to reboot the smartphone, after which the operating system with the display should start loading.
If, when you turn on the phone, a black screen continues to appear even after flashing, then the problem lies in hardware damage. The same applies to cases when the screen displays a picture, but the backlight does not light up.
If you could not find a solution to your problem. then contact our Service Center for help
Apps to lock the screen during a call
After downloading and turning on, follow the recommendations:
- place your finger on the microchip on the gadget and wait a few seconds;
- now move your hand 5 cm and check for a light signal while touching and moving your hand to the side;
- trace the ignition of the chip at the right moment and repeat the action several times;
- save the results in memory.
Does not go out when talking
If, while talking on the phone, you suddenly notice that the screen does not turn off, then the problem is in the proximity sensor.
The proximity sensor on Xiaomi smartphones is responsible for turning off the display during a call and automatically adjusting the screen brightness.
There are several options for solving this problem.
A similar situation occurs either when the sensor fails, or when it is turned off by software or manually. To fix the error, you need to enable (restart) the sensor through the settings:
Go to “System Apps” or “All Apps”.
Select “Phone”. “Incoming Calls”. 4. Scroll down and turn on the proximity sensor using the switch, or restart it if it is already on.
Restart your smartphone and check for the problem.
The standard location of the sensor is near the earpiece or front camera, depending on the model. Perhaps the sensor is covered by a protective glass or film: gently bend the edge of the film or completely remove the protective glass, and then check the operation of the sensor. Also make sure the sensor is not clogged with dust or foreign objects.
To check if the sensor is working, turn on the camera on another phone and point it at the Xiaomi sensor, and then call the tested smartphone. When making a call through the camera of another phone, you will see the sensor flickering.
Turning Proximity Sensor On and Off on Android
As a rule, the sensor on the device is active by default. If in your case this is not the case, or this function was somehow disabled by accident, then it will not be difficult to connect it. This is done as follows: go to “Settings”, find the section “System applications”, select the item “Phone”:
Then we press “Incoming calls” and move the slider in the “Proximity sensor” line to the active position (on some gadgets you will need to check the box):
Depending on the smartphone model, activation of the sensor will look somewhat different, for example, by opening the dialing field right away, call the call settings menu either with the Settings button, or by pressing and holding the hardware options button. And after that, as it was written above, in “Incoming calls” we turn on the sensor:
If the question is about how to turn off the proximity sensor, then, accordingly, we go the same way and deactivate the function (uncheck).
What is a proximity sensor and what is it for
In this case, we are talking about a small contactless device that recognizes the approach of an object to a smartphone. As a result of the correct operation of this function, the display of the gadget will turn off automatically when you bring the phone to your ear. This will prevent accidental pressing of the touch buttons during a call (for example, with your ear, finger or cheek).
In addition, the proximity sensor on Android can significantly save battery power, since when the screen is turned on while communicating with another subscriber, the battery power is consumed intensively.
How to turn on screen lock when talking on the phone
By default, smartphone manufacturers have provided for the triggering of a motion sensor, which is located on top of the front of the device near the front camera and blocks its screen when the device approaches the ear. This is what helps to save battery power by turning off the display backlight that is unnecessary during a call, and to eliminate the discomfort it causes or the likelihood of accidentally pressing the touchscreen due to the lack of blocking. But sometimes this sensor can be simply disabled in your gadget, and if it is still displayed in the settings that it works, there is also a possibility that it needs to be calibrated or even repaired.
Below we will give instructions on what to do if the phone screen does not turn off during a conversation:
- to enable the proximity sensor, go to “Calls” and select “Settings”, find the “Incoming calls” item and enable the “Proximity sensor” option. this path may differ slightly in different gadgets, but the ability to control the operation of the proximity sensor is available in all smartphones;
- if the function has already been enabled, but the screen still does not lock during a call, try to calibrate it using the “Proximity Sensor Reset” application and its “Calibrate Sensor” function, where you have to cover the sensor with your hand and press the “Next” button, then move your hand away and press “Next” again, and at the end it remains only to select “Calibrate” and “Confirm”, not forgetting to give the program access with the “Allow” button;
- in a situation where this tool did not help turn on the lock, you can re-flash the device, preferably by service center specialists to avoid problems with turning on the phone after it;
- among other things, the impossibility of locking the phone may be due to a hardware malfunction of the sensor, so neither its activation, nor calibration, nor flashing of the entire system can help you. in this case, without professional diagnostics and, possibly, repair or replacement of a part, the result cannot be achieved.
We examined why the screen does not turn off when talking on a smartphone and what circumstances are caused by this. Often, if the standard activation in the settings did not have an effect, checking the smartphone and competent manipulations of specialists can help to enable the necessary function. it is the flashing of the device and the replacement of the sensor that most often make it easy to start the screen lock that is necessary and convenient during telephone conversations.
Causes of Proximity Sensor Problems
Sensor malfunctions can occur both due to software failures and due to purely mechanical damage. If the problem is software related, you can often fix it yourself, for example by re-calibrating the sensor, using a factory reset, or reinstalling the Android firmware.
But if the malfunction occurred, for example, as a result of the fall of the phone, then the sensor is likely to be mechanically damaged. Often occurs when the cord reaches the peeling of the upper part of the case from the base of the phone (especially in Sony Xperia devices). This can be detected when, when tapped at the top of the screen, the proximity sensor starts working.
Of course, in the event of purely mechanical breakdowns, it is better to contact the service center, since the solution is to replace the sensor or repair the upper part of the case. But, if we are talking about software errors, then you can try to fix it yourself. See what you need to do before contacting the service center. There are several solutions that allow you to fix the breakage without repairing the proximity sensor.
Doesn’t turn on after talking
If after the end of the conversation on the smartphone the screen does not turn on, the matter is in the inadequate operation of the proximity sensor. This can be corrected using the methods described above: restart the sensor itself or check if the sensor does not overlap the protective glass.
In addition, there are several more options for solving the problem.
This function protects the screen from accidental taps when the smartphone is in your and its performance depends on the proximity sensor. However, on some Xiaomi models, this mode may mistakenly lock the screen when the smartphone is in the hands.
To check if mode is causing the problem, just turn it off. To do this, go to “Settings”. “Lock and Protection”. “Advanced Settings” and turn the switch to the “Off” position.
If you disable this mode, protection against accidental clicks in the will not work.
This way of solving the problem is more radical. it will completely reset your phone’s settings, delete all applications and user files.
How to factory reset Xiaomi:
- Go to “Settings”. “System and device”. “Advanced settings”.
- Scroll down and find the “Restore and reset” item.
- If necessary, configure the creation of backups and click the reset button.
- Click “Reset Settings”.
If necessary, the system allows you to save the user’s personal data, to do this, drag the “User data” slider to the right.
You can also reset the settings to factory settings using the recovery menu (power button and volume up button). This menu allows you to make a full-fledged wipe, however, if your device has a warranty, it is not advisable to do this.
Why the Huawei Honor screen turned black. the causes of the malfunction
Let us analyze these reasons for the appearance of a black screen on Huawei Honor mobile devices in more detail.
A dark display (“brick”) occurs in smartphones due to defects in the loop that connects the main board to the screen. A complex case requires the obligatory intervention of service center engineers.
The main reasons for a black screen on Honor are as follows:
- Mechanical damage. The gadget has been dropped or received an imperceptible blow. After the shock, a component (or several) of the microcircuit failed.
- Condensate. Water has entered the housing or moisture has formed from a sudden temperature drop. Parts oxidize resulting in a black screen.
- Failure after installing programs. If an error occurs during OS update or application installation, the device does not go into “brick” mode.
- The battery is discharged. Battery is deeply discharged due to charger malfunction, breakage or oxidation of the USB socket.
- The phone does not have enough power to start the operating system, so the screen went black.
- Buttons. After exhaustion of the resource of operation of mechanical switches, the gadget does not respond to the power-on command.
It should be noted that not every case is associated with screen breakage. In most cases, a black screen occurs due to an error, a failure to interfere with the system, viruses, or an unsuccessful installation of a system update.
What to do if Honor is not responding to touch
To begin with, consider the manipulations that will not deprive you of the warranty service for the Huawei Honor smartphone:
- Wipe the screen surface from dust, dirt, moisture and fingerprints. To do this, use a soft microfiber cloth and special wet wipes for severe dirt.
- Make sure that there are no blisters or streaks under the protective film. Poorly glued film may cause the sensor to malfunction.
- In case of large temperature differences, give the device a few minutes. If you leave a warm room in cold weather, the sensitivity of the sensor may deteriorate seriously, and after returning to a warm room, condensation may form on the screen. Temperature changes and condensation may damage your phone.
- If you have suspicions of moisture, then remove the back cover, battery and try blowing with a hairdryer from different angles. Then put it down and let it dry a little.
If the touchscreen of a Huawei smartphone stopped working after being hit, damp or dropped, then you can’t do without the help of a wizard. It is not recommended to take any action in case of noticeable cracks on the screen, because this can lead to an increase in the cost of repairs. But if the warranty case is not relevant for you, then you can try the following:
- First of all, remove the cover, battery, SIM card and all memory cards.
- Next, open the instructions for the basic disassembly of your model, such instructions in YouTube are a dime a dozen.
- The principle of most of the instructions, in principle, is the same. we unscrew all the bolts under the cover, bend back the retaining clips, which are most often located on the sides of the protective covers, and we reach the main boards. If you are not sure of your qualities as a master, do not disassemble
- Here you need to check the reliability of the connections of the loops going to the sensor. Try to reconnect them and blow through the visible part of the boards and sensor.
- Importantly, very often in such a disassembled state it is easier to get to the dust that can accumulate between the sensor and the protective glass. This situation occurs more often on cheap Android models.
- Additionally, wipe the boards themselves with a slightly alcohol-coated cotton swab.
Black screen on Huawei Honor. what to do if the phone is working
To get started, use simple methods to eliminate black screen on your Huawei Honor smartphone. Reboot by pressing the “Power” button and holding it until shutdown.
Now take out the smartphone battery and replace it. Turn on again. If the problem persists, try using the screenshot buttons.
- Press the “Power” button and the volume down button and hold them for more than 5 seconds;
- If nothing happens, press the power button together with the volume up button for a few seconds;
- Also try a combination of buttons together with the “Home” button, if there is one on the mobile phone
If these methods don’t work, let’s move on to more serious ones. Let’s try to look under the back cover of your smartphone and find the fault ourselves.
Black screen on Huawei Honor smartphone. causes and solutions
Touchscreen failure is a common problem in the latest Huawei Honor models. Users don’t know what to do when a black screen appears on their phone. Breakdown is not always a factor of difficulty. It is worth fixing the crash after identifying the culprit of the changes.
In today’s article, I will tell you about the reasons for the black screen on smartphones Huawei Honor 10 Lite Huawei Y6 and other latest models from the Chinese manufacturer.
Solving the problem using firmware
Firmware is a collection of embedded software on a smartphone, tablet, or other digital device that is required for its normal operation. In the smartphone of their Huawei tablets, firmwares based on the Android operating system of various versions are mainly used, as well as the proprietary graphical shell Emotion UI.
Local update always deletes user-entered data and settings from the device memory. Before you start updating the software using this method, we recommend that you make a backup copy of all important data for you through the backup application, as well as save other necessary information from the device’s memory (for example, to a memory card).
When online or FOTA update, user data is saved. Regardless, we also recommend backing up before this update.
Before starting the procedure, make sure that the battery of your device is charged to at least 60%.
To connect Huawei smartphones and tablets to a PC, you need the HiSuite utility. Install it on your PC before starting the update.
Factory reset on Huawei Honor. step by step guide
“Hard Reset”, literally “hard reset”. resetting the information on the device, which may be required in case of bugs, including double clicks when touching the screen, or when reselling a used device. Before you reset your Honor and Huawei phone to factory settings, be sure to save all the necessary files, make a backup of the necessary applications. It is impossible to recover data after its complete destruction.
Huawei P30 Pro: How to FIX Black Screen of Death, Frozen or Unresponsive (1 Minute Fix)
In order to reset the settings on Huawei Honor do the following:
- Turn off the smartphone by holding down the Power / Lock key for 5-10 seconds.
- Press and hold the Power button at the same time Increase the volume. If you have an old smartphone with a central mechanical button, then you will also need to pinch and hold it.
- Turn off the smartphone by holding down the Power / Lock key for 5-10 seconds.
- Press and hold the Power button at the same time Increase the volume. If you have an old smartphone with a central mechanical button, then you will also need to pinch and hold it.
What to do if the above steps did not help?
If, when you press the power button, the Huawei Honor smartphone vibrates slightly and does not function, then there may be a problem with the battery:
- Connect the device to the power supply.
- After 15 minutes, the charging indicator appears on the screen.
- They start up the phone. If the device does not turn on, then check the functionality of the hardware filling.
- Connect the smartphone to the computer via a USB cable. The PC must correctly recognize and open the gadget.
We recommend connecting equipment without a battery to a PC or to a network via a charger, observe the reaction of the operating system. When appears on the screen, the cause of the failure is the battery. The removable battery can be easily recharged from a universal device (“frog”).
The element is set for 3 hours, controls the charge level and is returned to the smartphone. When fully charged, connect via USB cable to PC and leave for 60 minutes.
Exposure to low-frequency current will gradually “wake up” the device. If it is not possible to restore the smartphone’s performance, then they turn to the service center for help. Any interference with the functioning of the operating system removes the new copy from the warranty. Technique manipulations should not be carried out without identifying the culprit of the problem.