Rollback to factory settings
This is a very drastic method that will remove all settings, applications and files from your phone. Everything will have to be re-installed. But it is absolutely trouble-free and always works.
- Open the instructions for your phone model.
- Find the “Factory Reset” section.
- Follow all the steps listed in the instructions.
Step by step guide to unlock your Samsung phone
Another radical way is flashing. Like a factory reset, it results in data loss. But if nothing else works, you can try it.
- Search the Internet for the firmware for your phone model in zip format.
- Open the instructions for the phone and find there a way to enable recovery mode.
- Upload the firmware to the SD card, insert it into the phone and enter it into recovery mode.
- Select the firmware option “Install ZIP from SDCARD”.
- Wait for the process to complete.
The official suite of Android applications includes the adb console command to get rid of the password. The following steps need to be taken:
- Connect phone to computer.
- Enter the command console (on Windows it is CMD.EXE).
- Run adb program with adb shell command.
- Enter the following code (you can copy it here):
cd /data/data/com.Android.providers.settings/databases sqlite3 settings.db update system set value = 0 where name = ‘lock_pattern_autolock’. update system set value = 0 where name = ’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’quit
Using Safe Mode
This option does not work on all models, but if it helps on your phone, then this is one of the most gentle ways to unlock the device. Here is the standard procedure for turning on safe mode, if it does not work. read the instructions for your device, perhaps the procedure for your model is different.
- Hold down the shutdown button of the device and hold it.
- When the shutdown and restart menu appears, hold down the “Disable” option for a few seconds.
- The phone will enter safe mode and allow you to enter the settings where you can turn off the lock.
Entering codes using the dialer
This method does not apply to phone unlocking methods: a locked phone will not give you access to the dialer. In this way, you can try to unlock the SIM card, which is not related to the topic of this article.
Use the smartphone search service
If you have a Samsung smartphone, then there is the Find My Mobile website for you, which allows you to find yours and your device and remotely control it, including unlocking. Perhaps you set up a Samsung account, and then you can unlock Android, if you forgot your password, you can use your computer or laptop.
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to the Internet.
- Go to https://findmymobile.Samsung.com/.
- Sign in to your account.
- Select your locked phone.
- In the upper right corner, select Unblock. Unlock via Samsung account
If you have a third-party smartphone or have not set up a Samsung account,
How to unlock Android if you forgot your password?
Five Emergency Ways To Unlock Your Android Smartphone If You Forgot Your Password or Pattern.
Stop panicking and read five instructions on how to unlock Android if you forgot your password or pattern. Chances are, one of them will help you. The methods are described for smartphones, but for tablets everything is done in the same way.
Use a Google account
This method is suitable for unlocking an old smartphone manufactured before 2014 inclusive. If so, you most likely have Android version below 5.0. In this case, you can bypass the protection using your Google Account. Another condition is that the phone must be able to connect to the Internet (for example, it automatically connects to your home Wi-Fi hotspot).
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to the Internet.
- On the screen for entering a password or pattern, enter any combination of symbols / gestures five times.
- After the fifth attempt to enter the wrong password, the message “Forgot your password?” Should appear on the smartphone screen. or something similar.
- Click on this inscription and in the window that appears, enter the login and password from the Google account to which your smartphone is linked. Unlock Android via Google Account
- If you do not remember the password for your Google account, log in from another device (for example, from a computer) to the Google account recovery page.
- Try to recover your account password using one of the five suggested methods (except for the telephone). If you succeed, enter your username and new password on your smartphone.
- Android will be unlocked. After that, you can set a new password for the Android screen lock or choose a different screen protection method.
If you have a newer device,
Use Aroma File Manager
This method is suitable if your phone has an SD memory card and Recovery Mode is supported. To unlock Android using this method, download the Aroma file manager to your computer using one of the links below:
After that, you need to enter recovery mode on your phone. This is done for each smartphone individually, and in order to find out how to do it on yours, enter in the search “model_smartphone recovery mode” and find out how to do it.
- Connect your Android smartphone via USB to your computer.
- In most cases, the SD card should be identified as a USB stick. Open it in Windows Explorer or any file manager and copy the archive with Aroma File Manager to the root of the card.
- If the card is not detected, you can use the card reader. Nowadays, many SD memory cards are sold with it. In addition, for a small fee, you can ask for a file to be dumped to your card in most mobile stores.
- When the archive is on the card, enter recovery mode on your smartphone.
- Select Install update from zip file Choose zip from / sdcard and specify the path to the archive with Aroma File Manager. The program will install and run directly in recovery mode.
- Go to the program settings and set the item Automount all devices on start.
- Exit and re-enter recovery mode. Repeat from step 5.
- Now, using the program, go to the folder: Data Folder → System Folder and find the gesture.key or password.key file in it. Aroma File Manager
- Delete the found file and reboot the device. The smartphone will be unlocked.
If all this seems too complicated for you,
Use Smart Lock
This method, on the contrary, is suitable if you have a new smartphone. from 2015 and newer. In this case, you most likely have Android 5.0 or older. Starting with this version, the Smart Lock function is available in Android, with which you can try to unlock Android if you forgot your password.
Smart Lock allows you to unlock your phone in three different ways:
- Reliable devices. unlocking without entering a password occurs if a familiar device is connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Safe places. unlocking without entering a password occurs if you are within a given area. for example, at home.
- Face recognition. unlocking without entering a password occurs if Android determines that you are currently holding it in your hands. Unlock Android with Smart Lock
- Remember if you set up Smart Lock when you set a password or pattern on your phone? Which unlocking method did you choose?
- If you have selected a reliable device and Bluetooth is turned on on your phone, find the device, turn on Bluetooth on it and try to connect from it to your smartphone.
- If you’ve chosen a safe location and your phone has GPS enabled, go to that location. Android will unlock as soon as it detects by GPS that your location matches the given one.
- If you have selected face recognition, the smartphone will unlock if it sees your face with the camera and compares it with what is stored in its memory.
If you have not set up Smart Lock to unlock Android if you forgot your password,
Do a hard reset
If you are not particularly concerned about the safety of data on your smartphone, you can simply perform a factory reset. This is done differently for each phone model, so to be sure, enter “smart phone_model hard reset” in the search and find out how.
- Turn off your smartphone and remove the memory card from it.
- Try to hold down and hold the following buttons for about 10-15 seconds in turn:
- volume down button power button;
- volume up button power button;
- volume down button power button home button;
- Volume down button Volume up button Power button.
Within a few minutes, the phone will be completely returned to the state in which you bought it. All your data and installed applications will be destroyed! However, this way you will definitely unlock Android if you forgot your password.
When turned on, the phone will ask for a username and password from your Google account. Enter them. If you have a relatively new smartphone, then, most likely, it was unnoticed by you synchronizing with your Google and Google Play account. So that deleted applications can be returned back.
We delete all data through a Google account
Remember that you cannot unlock the screen, but you have access to your Google account (you have a password to it). In this case, it is possible to remotely delete all data, which is equivalent to a full reset, after which the phone will remind a new one, since no personal data will be left.
Google offers Find My Mobile service, which is similar to Find My Mobile from Samsung.
- Open google.com/Android/find in internet browser, login to your account.
- If several models are registered under your account, then you need to select the one on which you cannot unlock the screen.
- On the next page you will see several options for interacting with the device and a map with the location of the gadget.
- Next, you need to click on “Clean device” and read the message about what will happen after cleaning. If you agree, then click the green button “Clear device”.
In the event that you use only a Samsung account, then it is possible to reset the device through the Find My Mobile branded service in the same way.
Unlock with Samsung Account
The second method requires access to the Samsung account that is added to your device. If not, then skip and move on to the next sentence. Also, the device must have the Internet, because it will request data verification on Samsung servers, as well as a computer with access to the World Wide Web.
- Open the page https://findmymobile.Samsung.com/?p=ru on your computer to use the official Samsung service.
- Click “Sign in”, and then enter your email address under which the Samsung account is registered, and then the password to it.
Click “Login” and wait for the status check and location. The process may take several minutes.
How to Hard reset Samsung A10 SM-A105F. Unlock pattern/pin/password lock.
If you have several smartphones, then you need to select the one you need and click on the “Unblock” option below.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy if you forgot your password / pattern
When setting up a new phone, users do not understand how important it is to remember a password, PIN or graphic screen to lock the screen. Many people rely solely on a fingerprint scanner, but do not know that the need for a password does not disappear. Over time, the password / pattern is forgotten, lost, and, accordingly, the user loses access to his gadget.
There are several ways to unlock your smartphone if the user has forgotten their PIN, pattern or password. We offer 4 options that do not provide for superuser rights, since they are used by an insignificant part of people.
Unblocking with Google Account
In the event that you have forgotten the pattern, you can reset it and install a new one, confirming your identity with a password. If you do not remember the password itself, then you will need access to the personal Google account used on this device. In general, follow the instructions below.
This method works only on those smartphones that operate on the operating system Android 5.0 or lower.
After the fifth attempt to enter the pattern, the “Additional PIN-code” button will appear at the bottom of the lock screen. Tap on it and enter the code that you specified in the process of creating the key. If you don’t remember this code, please choose another option. recovery using your Google account.
Enter your account address and password in the appropriate fields. Make sure that this particular mail is added as the main one on the device where you forgot the pattern / password. If there is no such option, then the device does not have a Google account.
Hard reset your phone
A full reset (also called a Hard Reset or Factory Reset) allows you to restore the gadget to a new state, that is, to make sure that the system parameters are reset to the factory settings. At the same time, photos, videos, contacts, and notes with music will be deleted. Therefore, the user data should be backed up first. Detailed instructions can be found at this hyperlink.
If a copy of the data is ready, you can start restoring the factory state of the gadget. The main thing is to make sure that you have access to your Google account, because after rebooting the phone will require this data. If access has been lost, then you can restore it at the Samsung service center, but for this you need to present the specialist with documents that confirm the purchase of your gadget.
Since you cannot unlock the phone screen, you will have to reset it in a more complicated way. through standard recovery. Follow the step-by-step guide below, but make sure to save all the personal data you need to your PC.
- Turn off the smartphone in the traditional way. call the shutdown menu by long holding the power button and click “Turn off” there.
- Then press and hold the physical buttons “Volume up”, “Power” and “Home”. Do not let them go before Android Recovery opens on the device. this is a standard recovery for restoring the performance of a mobile gadget.
If you have a new model with a Bixby button, then instead of the Home button, you need to hold it along with the other two buttons.
- In recovery, using the volume control swing, select the item “Wipe data / factory reset”.
- Press “Power” once to select this item.
- At the next stage, you need to confirm your actions by selecting “Yes” in the list in the same way.
- When the message “Data Wipe Complete” appears on the screen, you can reboot the gadget. To do this, select the first item “Reboot system now”, confirming your actions with the power button.
We will update this material if anything changes. If there are alternative ways, we will add them at that very moment.
How to unlock Samsung if you forgot your password?
How to unlock Samsung if you forgot your password, pattern or fingerprint? When we buy a new Samsung phone, we need to install some necessary things first. As far as I know, Samsung phone provides people with four kinds of protection. We may use these models to protect privacy and data security. Mobile phones can be called the closest friends. We always use them to chat with friends, send and receive text messages, take photos, browse the Internet, etc. We have a similar article: How to Factory Reset Samsung?
We use telephones almost all the time. The phone records our lives and messages in silence. Therefore, we set a password so that other people do not view our phone. But have you ever wondered what to do if you forgot your password? How to bypass Samsung lock, pattern, password and fingerprint to remove them and restart the phone? How to unlock Samsung Galaxy password?
How to Unlock Samsung Using Google Sign In?
If you haven’t updated your firmware to Android Lollipop (5.0) then there is a faster way to unlock your screen lock pattern. (Android 4.4 and below only)
1) Enter the wrong lock screen pattern five times (shouldn’t be hard if you don’t remember the correct one)
3) Now you can enter the backup PIN or login of your Google account.
Samsung A10 Reset Forgot Screen lock PASSWORD, Lock. PATTER HARD RESET
4) Enter either the backup PIN or Google login.
5) Your phone should now be unlocked.
How to Unlock Samsung Using Find My Mobile
This is an easy way to unlock your Samsung device if you have created a Samsung account and registered it in advance.
2) Log in using your Samsung login details.
3) On the Find My Mobile account interface, you should see your registered phone on the left. This indicates that you are registered with this account.
4) On the left sidebar, select “Unlock Screen”.
5) Now select “Unblock” and wait a few seconds for the process to complete.
6) You should receive a notification window that your screen is unlocked.
7) That’s all. Your phone must be unlocked.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone without Data Loss?
When you have a lock screen, you will find that your problem is easy to fix.
Android Lock Screen Lock can help you bypass Samsung lock screen directly. Includes pattern, PIN, password and fingerprints, which takes up to five minutes. In addition to removing the password, it will not delete any data on the phone, you don’t need to worry about the phone data being lost. importantly, you do not need to have advanced skills and knowledge, the operation of the software is very simple.
Even if you are young or old, you can understand the steps and follow the instructions for the job. Currently, the software can be applied to Samsung Galaxy S / Note / Tab series. What’s more, you don’t need to worry about losing any data, the program will not damage your phone data.
Connect your Samsung phone
Launch the software on your computer and select Screen Lock. Then use a USB cable to connect your Samsung phone to your computer. At this point, the program interface is as shown below, click “Start”.
(How to unlock Samsung?) (How to unlock Samsung?)
Enter download mode
Second, you need to manually turn on your phone to enter download mode. The specific steps are as follows: 1. Turn off your phone.
Press and hold the “Volume Down” “Home” “Power” at the same time.
Press “Volume level” to enter download mode.
(How to unlock Samsung?)
Download recovery package
When your Samsung phone enters download mode, the program will automatically download the recovery package, which will take you a few minutes, please wait patiently.
(How to unlock Samsung?)
Remove Samsung Lock Screen
Finally, when the download of the recovery package is complete, the program will start removing the lock screen. Please be assured that this process will not lose any of your data. When this process is over, you can reuse your phone without entering a password.
(How to unlock Samsung?)
How to Unlock Samsung Proven Unlock Methods
Perhaps none of the above options helped you unlock your Samsung phone. Luckily, some of our readers struggling with this issue were able to find even more creative ways to bypass their lock screen and were so kind to share them. We are very grateful for this.!
(How to unlock Samsung?)
We have not tested them on all devices or versions of Android, so we cannot promise that they will work for you. However, some people have managed to access their phone again and we hope you will.
1) Call your locked phone from another.
2) Accept the call and press the “Back” button during the call
3) This should give you full access to your phone
4) Go to your phone’s security settings and try to remove the pin or pattern. To do this, you first need to enter the current one, which you obviously don’t already know. The only way is to guess and try different combinations until you find the right one. If you get to this, you can disable the pin or install a new one.
Submitted by Zubairuddin Buriro (Possibly applicable to LG phones only):
The very creative Zubairuddin method can help you in case you have a Wi-Fi connection. As mentioned above, this method can only work on LG phones as it uses LG’s own quick note app.
1) Press and hold the volume up key until the Quick Memo app launches.
3) Click the share button and select SmartShare.
4) Choosing SmartShare should activate your phone’s Bluetooth and Wi-Fi (WI-FI is important here).
5) Make sure you are close to the wifi network you are connecting to your phone.
Now you are online again and you can go ahead and try all the above methods that require a data connection.
For older versions
The third method, which tells us how to unlock the Android screen if you forgot your password, most likely will not work for versions higher than 2.3. You just need to call the locked device and answer the call. After that, you can go into the settings and just turn off the lock with a graphic key.
An easy way to unlock Android if you forgot your password is to restore access using your Google account. This method will only work if your tablet or phone is connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile network. This is a mechanism of the system itself, which helps in the event of an incorrect password or pattern.
If you enter the pattern incorrectly more than five times, a window will appear with a warning about a thirty-second lock. The message “Forgot your pattern?” Will appear on the screen of the device. When you click on it, you will be prompted to enter your Google account data. After you enter your email address and password, the device will be unlocked.
If you forgot your account data, then restore them on the official Google website.
How to unlock Android if you forgot your password? “Samsung” allows you to reset the key using the Recovery menu.
Turn off the device first. Simultaneously press and hold three buttons. “Home”, “Power” and “Volume up” (if there is no “Home” button, then you need to press only the last two). Hold the keys until the menu appears. Use the volume key to select “wipe data / factory reset”, then press the power key, in the same way select “yes. Delete all user data ”in the menu that appears. Reboot the device by selecting “reboot system now”.
Low battery method
The fourth method showing how to unlock an Android tablet if you forget your password is based on a low battery message. It will fit your phone too. Wait until the battery runs out, the device will notify you about it. Then it will be possible to enter the power status menu, from there proceed to the main menu and disable protection using the graphic key.
How to Unlock Android HTC if Forgot Password? Turn off the smartphone, if possible, then remove and insert the battery. Go to the Recovery menu by holding the power button and the volume down button. Release the buttons when the android image appears. In the menu, you need to select the Factory Reset item (in some models it is called Clear Storage).
How to Unlock Android LG if Forgot Password? Turn off your phone, hold down the power button and the volume button. An android image will appear. Select Recovery Mode with the volume button and confirm the selection with the off button. The android image will appear again. Now choose “Settings”, after. “Factory Data Reset”, confirm the decision by choosing “Yes”.
How to unlock Android if you forgot your password? Fly allows you to turn off the pattern when resetting data.
Turn off your smartphone, remove and insert the battery. The menu is entered using the off and volume up buttons. First select “recovery mode”, then “wipe data / factory reset” and “Yes”. Reboot your device by choosing “reboot system now”.
Unlocking via the Recovery menu
Several methods of unlocking the pattern are based on manually deleting the gesture.key file. To use these methods, you need to have a Recovery menu on the device.
Sixth way. Download Aroma File Manager and install it using the Recovery menu. Now go to the path / data / system / and manually delete the gesture.key file. The device can now be rebooted. Enter any pattern. and the screen is unlocked.
The seventh method is similar to the sixth. Download the gest.zip file for android, install it from the Recovery menu and restart your device. Now you can enter any pattern and Android will unlock.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy A11 via Google Account
It should be noted right away that this method is not relevant for all devices. The list of tested models includes models on “pure” Android, Samsung, Huawei, Honor, as well as some Xiaomi.
If you enter the wrong key 5 times in a row, but the display will show a blocking notification with a timer. Below. the button “Forgot your pattern?”, Which should be clicked. The system will automatically offer authorization to the Google account to which the phone is linked. It will be possible to enter your own mail and password only if you have a connection to Wi-Fi or mobile Internet. If there is a network, and authorization was successful, the smartphone will be unlocked and all data will remain in place.
How to unlock your Samsung Galaxy A11 phone if you forgot your password or pattern
There are many reasons why you will need to unlock your Samsung Galaxy A11. The graphic key is an auxiliary tool for locking Android smartphones. The operating system offers to install it for joint work with a fingerprint sensor or means for unlocking in the face. The exception is the budget versions of smartphones, in which the pattern is offered as an alternative to the usual digital password. Composing a graphic combination that is too complex can lead to problems. multiple erroneous entries automatically lead to device blocking. It will be possible to figure out how to unlock Samsung Galaxy A11 if you forgot your password or pattern (whichever you prefer to lock your phone), knowing some of the tricks of modern versions of Android.
Usually, after entering the key incorrectly, the phone displays information about the lock. Here, the operating system offers the user several solutions. Among the main ones are the SOS function, which is necessary to call the rescue services, as well as a means to restore access. We will consider the last option first of all.
The problem can overtake the user at the wrong moment. in the absence of the Internet. In this case, authorization with Google is not possible. There are two ways to deal with this circumstance:
- find a place with Wi-Fi, which is saved in the device (relevant if the automatic connection option is activated in the settings) and perform the steps described above;
- reset to factory settings through a special smartphone menu.
The latter option deserves more detailed consideration. Almost every Android model comes with a stock Recovery utility preinstalled for performing service settings. It is through it that you will have to unlock. Before performing the actions, you should understand that after resetting through Recovery, all files are deleted from the device’s memory. The fate of the elements on the MicroSD card depends on the manufacturer. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you back up your phone data before taking any action.
- Turn off the phone completely.
- Press the mechanical buttons “volume up” and “on / unlock”.
- After the phone emits vibration. release the power button, while holding the “volume up” until the engineering menu appears.
- After opening Recovery, release the button and select Wipe data / factory reset.
Most often, the menu in the Recovery is touch-sensitive, respectively, clicking on Wipe data will turn out as in the usual control of the device. However, on older models, the menu may not display normal sensor operation. In this case, control is implemented as follows:
- selection of menu items. with volume keys;
- confirmation of action. with the power button.
After the reset, the phone will reboot and prompt for initial system setup. Once again, it is worth recalling. a factory reset will delete all user files saved in the smartphone’s memory.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone if Forgot Password
Samsung produces some of the highest quality devices on the Android phone and tablet market, so the share of their smartphone users is very large.
The company understands that the owners of smartphones and tablets can simply forget the password for them, so it has made its own access recovery function, which simplifies this process.
The previous post was devoted to how to unlock an Honor phone if you forgot your password. Here’s how to unlock Samsung phone quickly and without factory reset.
Method 3. through “find phone”
The unit data will be erased and everything will return to the factory settings. You need to know your username and password from your Google account.
Forgot Password Samsung A10 SM-A105F. Unlock pattern, pin, password lock.
Go to the address. https://www.google.com/Android/find and log in with your Google account.
In the left column, click on “Clean device” and confirm your intentions. If you are asked to enter the data again, do it. As soon as the phone connects to the Internet, for example, via WI-FI, it will immediately clear.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone
Method 1. through the official Samsung service
By resetting the password in this way, the phone will remain in the same state and nothing will be deleted from it. The main thing is that the device is linked to a Samsung account.
Go to the address. https://findmymobile.Samsung.com/ and enter your data for authorization.
Select your smartphone from the list, click on “” and then click on “Unlock my device”. The codes will be reset and the smartphone will be unlocked.
Method 2. through safe mode
It doesn’t always work, especially on new devices with fresh Android, but it’s worth a try, especially since all the data will remain on the device and nothing will be erased.
Hold down the power button until the menu appears. In it, press and hold the power off button until the safe mode window appears.
The device will boot up with no applications installed. Go to settings and disable password entry. After restarting the smartphone, it will work normally.
Interesting! You can also try to enter using an additional PIN-code, if you entered it before and generally remember. This option appears when the password is entered incorrectly.
Removing the password by reinstalling the firmware using a PC
If you connect your tablet to your laptop and reinstall the firmware, you can solve the problem. The method is used in cases where a series of unsuccessful unlocks led to damage to the bootloader. For the operation you will need:
- firmware file;
- USB cable;
- special program.
If the smartphone has not been connected to the Network, you will have to resort to a hard reset. To do this, turn on the device and simultaneously hold down three keys. volume down, power, return to the main display. Still wondering how to unlock your Samsung phone using a hard reset? Proceed through the engineering menu. Click on “Wipe data / factory reset”, activate the process, and after its completion, click “Reboot system now”.
This trick will not work if your firmware is updated to Android Lollipop 5. You will only be satisfied with the Android version below 4.4. Here’s what to do:
- Make a mistake five times with a pattern.
- Now you need to enter your Google account login or backup PIN
- Enjoy your unlocked machine.
Top Reasons to Lock Samsung Phone
Older phones were push-button and contained little or no confidential information. The current generation of smartphones is a different matter. Therefore, the developers came up with a pattern that carries the functions of a password. But many users forget the key and cannot use the device. Let’s consider the main reasons for blocking Samsung:
- data reset;
- frequent sensory presses;
- incorrect key entry.
How to remove password from Samsung phone if forgot password
How to unlock your Samsung phone if you entered the wrong PIN on the keyboard? The Android system will instantly block access to your Galaxy. An emergency unlock is required to make a call. If you remember the password, the smartphone will work. And if not? Read the guide below.
Password recovery using third-party apps
There is an interesting resource “Find my mobile”. The technology will only work if you managed to register a “Samsung” account before blocking. The tool looks like this.
Navigate to the site from a PC or tablet. Log in to the system and look for your phone. it will be located on the left side. The sidebar with the “Unlock screen” option is also located there. Click and calmly wait for the result. you will spend a few seconds on this. A notification will appear informing you that the process has completed successfully. You don’t even have to install anything.
Using custom recovery
You can’t do without an SD card. The technology is used by advanced Android users, for whom the concept of “rooting” is not an empty phrase. We are talking about individual recovery and this only works on card slots. The trick is in transferring a ZIP file downloaded to a memory card to a smartphone. The card is inserted into the slot and the recovery process starts. The downside is that modern phones (especially flagships) are gradually phasing out card slots. The algorithm is as follows:
- Download Pattern Password Disable (ZIP archive) to PC and then transfer to SD card.
- Disconnect the card from the computer and insert into the phone slot.
- The developers of the file know how to remove the password from the “Samsung” phone. now you need to reboot the device.
- The archive will be unpacked, the file will start working.
- The final touch is reboot.
If you did everything correctly, no code is required. Has a password or gesture been set? Do not worry. Enter any gesture (password) and enjoy the result.
How to unlock a Samsung phone
The touch screen is locked to prevent chaotic clicks and irreversible changes to the account. This is a sensible measure, so don’t be angry with the manufacturers. Some smartphones are equipped with fingerprint sensors. they are used as an alternative to the key. Other devices lack this functionality. If Android won’t let you into your phone, start by doing the following:
- Try again in half a minute.
- Get involved in remote unlocking (there is a Find My Mobile service for this).
- Try to use your Google account.
- Reset settings.
If the above methods turned out to be ineffective, you will have to restore access through third-party applications. We will tell you how to remove the password from “Samsung” even in the most hopeless cases. Choose a solution to taste.
What’s the standard Samsung password on the phone?
If you’ve forgotten your Samsung password, don’t worry; you can recover the passcode using your gmail account, or, as a last groove attempt, with a factory reset. Perhaps this article will help you: How to recover Samsung if you forgot your password?
Use a hard reset as the last method to be performed only if you are 100% sure that you do not have a Gmail account associated with your phone.
How to unlock Samsung password if you forgot it?
Several variations of the factory password are presented, each smartphone has its own one. If you know any more, write it in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
Factory default password: 00000000 (8 zeros). Also 1234, 12345, 0000, 00000. If not one does not fit, you can reset it. Attention all data will be lost! (Except those on the SD card if you remove it). To do this, you need to remove the SIM card and then enter: 27678451 # (on some models 27673855 #) the password will most likely be reset to 8 zeros.
How to recover a forgotten password via Gmail?
This method will only work if you have connected your Gmail account to your Samsung phone.
1) Read the pop-up warning. Entering the wrong password five times on the unlock screen will trigger a pop-up warning. The system will be prompted for 30 seconds. Click “OK”.
2) Point out what you forgot. Direct your gaze to the options displayed at the bottom of the screen. Click Forgot your pattern, Forgot your PIN, or Forgot your password. Depending on which unlocking method you have used to protect your Samsung phone.
3) Log into your Gmail account. You need to send your Gmail credentials associated with your Samsung phone. Enter your Gmail username and password in the text box that appears and click the “Login” button.
4) Reset your password. After sending the correct Gmail username and password, you will be prompted to reset your Samsung password. Create a new password and click OK or Continue. Re-enter your new Samsung password and click OK. This should allow you to access your Samsung phone or tablet again.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Password?
To remove Samsung password, first turn off your phone. Just press and hold the power button for a few seconds. Before performing Factory Reset, remember that you will lose all data on your Samsung phone as a result. You see, Factory Reset is basically a software restore, and will return your gadget back to its original system state, deleting all the files saved on it.
Some good news: Factory Reset will not erase data stored on your SIM or Micro SD card. This method does not actually recover your password, but it deletes all user data, including any set passwords or security patterns, on the device’s memory so that you can access your Samsung password again.
The volume buttons are on the left side of the phone, the power button is on the right, and the Home button is in the very center of the bottom of the screen.
1) Turn off your phone. The normal way to press the power button will not work. Instead, hold and press these buttons at the same time: Volume up or down Power Home.
2) Pressing the Volume Up or Volume Down button depends on the Samsung tab you are using. Try trial and error with both buttons.
3) Select to perform a factory reset. In the previous step, a welcome screen will appear where you can select the “Wipe data / factory reset” option using the volume keys. Confirm your choice using the power button.
4) Option can also be presented as “Yes, delete all user data”. Just use the volume keys to select an option and the power button to confirm it.
Give the system a minute or two to complete the process.
Select “Reboot System Now”. It will appear on your screen. Confirm the system reboot with the power button. Wait a couple of minutes for the process to complete, after which you can use your Samsung password again. If none of the above methods helped you, see: How to reset Samsung to factory settings?
How to Unlock Samsung Password with Find My Mobile?
If you failed to unlock Samsung password, firstly, don’t panic. Tons of people have been in the same position before, and a lot will follow in the future. This is why Samsung (and Android itself) made it extremely easy to reset your password and regain access to your phone.
1) To unlock your phone using Samsung Find My Mobile platform, go to the official website by clicking here.
2) Sign in using the Samsung account you created when you first purchased your smartphone. Of course, this requires you to be signed in to your Samsung account and not skip it.
3) On the toolbar, click the “Unlock device” button.
4) Make sure the phone is turned on and connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or an active data connection.
5) Click “OK” for the popup that is displayed on the website.
Your phone will now communicate with Find My Mobile and should be remotely unlocked in a few minutes. Now you will want to enter customization devices and create a new password.
If you encounter any issues in the process, be sure to let us know in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев section below and we will do our best to help you.