Best indoor CCTV camera in 2020 | ProElite IP01A WiFi IP Security Camera CCTV review in Hindi
Wi-Fi camera for video surveillance. Install and configure yourself.
There is no way to follow from the other end of the world what is happening at your home? Connect video cameras to the Internet and view from a computer, from a mobile phone, those areas where the camera will be directed.
Video surveillance with WI-FI adapters allows you to transfer video from your security cameras, without wiring a cable to the hard drive of the recording device, without additional costs for the purchase and laying of cables. Such video surveillance (CCTV WI-FI) contains wireless WI-FI transmitters and wireless receivers that can transmit video streams over a distance of up to 2 km, without any signal degradation.
Buy a camera, here’s a great option. WI-FI IP camera LyckyStar. Such a camera is perfect for observing absolutely any place. It is easy to install and configure with your own hands. With its help, you can get a very high quality video with sound. It is possible to view the video image via a phone or tablet with Internet access. W ifi IP camera LyckyStar. l the best camcorder, it has a nice design, miniature size, 7.6 cm x 6.4 cm. The set includes a power supply. The camera is wireless, i.e. transmits video image via WI-FI, but it must be borne in mind that you still have to connect it to the electrical network through the power supply. The camera will not work for more than two weeks without being connected to the mains, but only with the help of batteries. The best option would be to purchase a video camera connected to the electrical network.
Firstly, in order to connect such a camera with your own hands, you need an Internet connection to access the video from anywhere in the world. Secondly, you must link the cameras via the Internet using the iSmarTVievPro program by installing it on your phone or tablet.
Next, take the LuckyStar WI-FI IP Camera and connect it to a power source. Wait until the camera is fully loaded, when this happens, the blue LED will flash periodically. You now have 5 minutes to set up your camera. If you miss it within 5 minutes and the LED goes out, turn off the power and try again from the beginning. Open the iSmarTVievPro program and click on the “Add camera” button
How to set up a CCTV camera:
Bring your smartphone or tablet to the camera at a distance of 5-10 cm, then go to the “Configure” section. You will hear a signal that will tell you that everything is in order. Go to “Next” and get into the menu. When you click on the “Camera” button in the lower left corner, you will go to the main menu.
Provided that you have done everything correctly, a video picture from your camera will appear in real time.
The same methods are used to add additional video cameras for monitoring in real time.
Cameras for online viewing. a good choice!
If you first study the instructions, then installation and configuration will go off with a bang!
Such a video camera is perfect for the role of a baby monitor.!
How to connect a phone camera to a computer via Wi-Fi and turn it into a webcam
Hello everyone! One of these days, it was necessary to urgently connect the camera to a laptop, since the native “webcam” burned out on it. I decided to use the phone camera as a second video camera, and as practice showed, I still managed to do it. So further I will try to tell you in as much detail as possible: how to connect and use a smartphone as a webcam via WI-FI.
DroidCam Wireless Webcam
- You need to download a similar program for Windows. download link. We just choose your platform: Windows or Linux. Then you will be taken to a separate page. download the program and install it on your PC.
- We need to enable one feature on the smartphone. And so you need to go to the “About phone” section, I have this item on the path: “Settings”. “System”. then select “About phone”. “Version information”. Now we scroll to the very bottom and you need to click on the “Build number” line several times until a message appears that you have already become a developer. Now go back to the menu item “System” and there will be a new section “For Developers”. go there. Scroll down a bit and turn on “USB Debugging”.
- Before proceeding with the setup, make sure the handset and PC are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. By the way, you can connect a laptop or computer via a cable to the router. there is no difference in connection. Next, we launch the application on the smartphone. We agree with everything and at the end you offer to update the program to the paid version. we refuse.
NOTE! You can also use the connection between the smartphone and the computer not via Wi-Fi, but via USB or Bluetooth.
- At the very end, you will see the information you need to connect. If you want to view the camera from a browser, then we use addresses starting with http. But we are interested in the IP address.
- If you have connected via USB to a computer, then when you start the program on a PC, select the second icon. If you connected via Wi-Fi, then select the first icon, drive in the same IP address that was displayed on the phone and then click “Start”. Make sure to check the boxes for “Video” and “Audio”.
- After that, in the same window, you should see the image from the smartphone camera. This camera can be safely used in any available program such as Skype. let’s try it.
- We go to the Skype settings, then go to the “Sound and Video” section and put the camera in the “DroidCam Source 2” mode, and the microphone “DroidCam Virtual Audio”.
Click on the speaker in the lower right corner and go to the “Playback Devices” section.
If there is no “” sound interface, then right-click on the free space and then click “Show Disabled Devices”.
Find “DroidCam Virtual Audio” right click and turn it on. Next, select the same interface in skype.
Now you know how to use your phone as a webcam. But if you have any difficulties with connecting via a local network, then try connecting via a USB wire. As practice shows, not all Android smartphones work wirelessly.
The program works exclusively when connected to a local network: wired or wireless. Works in principle the same as the previous application, so some actions will be similar.
- Download and install the IP Webcam program from Google Play to your phone, and a similar program for your computer.
- We connect the smartphone and PC to the same router network.
- Next, we launch the application on two devices.
- The image from the camera can be viewed from a regular Web browser, for this we go to the application on the smartphone and copy the IP address with the port and drive the full address into the address bar of the browser.
- After that, your smartphone quickly turns into a wireless webcam.
Phone as a WEB-camera via WI-FI
- Turn on WI-FI on your phone and connect to your home network (work or school) as usual. 2. Launch the DroidCam or DroidCamX app on your phone. The application will show the identifier of the Wi-Fi network to which you are connected, and information about the IP address and connection port. If instead of IP all zeros (0.0.0.0). you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- On the PC client, make sure the connection method is “Wi-Fi / LAN”. Enter the IP and port that is listed on the phone. Click [Start].
- The app should start showing video from the camera. You can also check the operation of the application in Skype or other programs. Find the “webcam” or “video” settings in the Options / Preferences of those programs.
- Use the [STOP] button to stop broadcasting.
If there is no connection, try the following guidelines:
- Close and reopen the app
- Switch to Wi-Fi network on your phone and on your laptop or PC.
- Change the connection port numbers in the application on the phone and on the client on the PC (for example, 4748.).
- Reboot your Wi-Fi router (unplug it, wait a few seconds, and plug it back in)
Download WEB-camera for Android. It’s easy!
If you don’t have a webcam, it doesn’t matter, because downloading a WEB-camera to your phone is as easy today as downloading a flashlight the main thing is to have a phone with Android OS. The phone, as a WEB-camera for a laptop or computer, can work via a wireless network or USB cable
Today I will tell you how to connect an Android smartphone as a webcam using several methods.
ip camera installation and configuration wificare h on mobile in a best & easy way
Let’s start simple, use the Dev47Apps DroidCam application. you need to download and install the client application http://www.dev47apps.com/droidcam/Windows/ on your computer. After installation, use the shortcut of the DroidCam client in the Start menu or on the desktop.
If you still could not find a shortcut to launch the program, “DroidCamApp.exe” is located in the installation folder: C. Program Files or Program Files (x86). DroidCam.
Phone as a WEB-camera via USB
Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then use the USB option on the PC client and click [Start].
The client will try to discover the device and establish a connection. If it works great, you can skip reading any further.
USB connections are possible using a program called “Android Debug Bridge”. A copy of adb.exe is located in the DroidCam installation folder.
Android Debug Bridge works only when the drivers of your device manufacturer have been successfully installed on the computer (ie Drivers from Samsung, Sony or HTC). Here are the steps you need to take to do this:
- Disconnect your device from your computer.
- Install drivers for your device on your computer. Here is the list of drivers: http://developer.Android.com/tools/extras/oem-USB.html#Drivers.
- If your device is running Android 4.2. go to the section in settings. Under “Developer Options”, enable “USB Debugging”. http://www.cnet.com/how-to/restore-the-developer-options-menu-in-Android-4-2/
- Reconnect the device to your computer via USB. The computer will have to detect the phone as a new USB device and associate it with the drivers installed in step 2. This should be enough for DroidCam to work via USB.
If you get “reset connection” error from Droidcam client, try changing the port number in the app and on the client.
If you get a device missing error, repeat the steps from step 4.
As a last resort, you can manually check if the Android Debug Bridge is working, for this:
- Open My Computer and find where droidcam was installed. It is usually located in the “C: \ Program Files \ Droidcam” or “C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Droidcam” directory
- Run “Command Prompt” as administrator.
- In the window that opens, enter the CD “C: \ Program Files (x86) \ DroidCam \”. where the text in quotes represents the installation location specified in paragraph 1.
- Enter cd adb
- Enter adb devices
The last command will display a list of connected devices, if the device is connected, the identifiers of these devices will appear on the command line (for example, “device HT1234ABCD”).
Phone as a WEB camera via an Internet browser or other device (IP camera)
To use “IP-Cam” (this option is available with DroidCamX) you usually do not need to install any additional software on your computer.