ways to transfer all data from old iPhone to new iPhone
Buy iPhone 7 / X / 8 and need to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone? You can transfer all of our data using iCloud, iTunes or Tenorshare iCareFone. The missing process is lengthy and complex.
Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to iPhone via iCloud
The way to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone 8 via iCloud is the most common one. First, before restoring data from an iCloud backup, you must save your data as photos, contacts, messages, notes, etc. on your old iPhone.
Click “Settings” on your old iPhone.
Click the Create Backup button. Wait for the process to finish.
When the backup of your old device is finished, turn on your iPhone 7. Follow the setup assistant and select these things:
- On the iPhone you want to transfer data to, go to Settings → iCloud and log in with your iCloud account. If you have already been logged in, you can skip.
- In the menu “Settings” → iCloud (on a new iPhone) activate the switch “Backup”.
- Ready! Your data after just a couple of minutes (time depends on the amount of data) will be transferred to the new iPhone.
Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to iPhone via iTunes
If for some reason you cannot use the method of transferring data from iPhone to iPhone from iCloud, you will have to use iTunes. However, to use it, you will need to connect devices to your computer.
Connect your old iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes. Back up using iTunes.
Turn on your iPhone 7, and choose these things:
Your language and country Regardless of whether you enable Location Services Wi-Fi network
When prompted to set up your device, select “Restore from iTunes Backup”.
Connect iPhone to iTunes, and back up your new iPhone using the same computer you used to back up your old iPhone.
iTunes will ask you to restore from a backup or set up as new. And select the backup of your old iPhone and select “Continue”.
Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to iPhone via Tenorshare iCareFone
Easily transfer files from iPhone, iPad and iPod to PC with Tenorshare iCareFone. Connect your device to your PC and you can start managing your data, including videos, photos, music, contacts, notes, calendars, apps, bookmarks, and more.
It is a very easy way to transfer your data from iPhone to iPhone.
Select the type of file you want to import.
Click the “Import” button and find the files that were previously saved on your computer. Wait for the process to complete and you will find these files on your iPhone now.
By using Tenorshare iCareFone, you can transfer all content like videos, notes, contacts, photos, music. messages, calendar, etc. to your new iPhone, regardless of whether your old iPhone is 4s, 5, 5S, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 7,8, X.
easy solutions to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone 11/11 pro / 11 pro max
Apple again delighted its fans with a novelty. After the presentation of the new iPhone 11/11 pro, the majority of Apple users were eager to purchase a new phone model. However, after buying a new smartphone, many still have questions about how to transfer all data from the old iPhone to the new iPhone. If you also do not understand this process, then we advise you to study this article, where we will tell you about some data migration solutions.
Transfer all photos of the new iPhone 11 via AirDrop
AirDrop. one of Apple’s well-known data transfer applications that allows users to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone or Macintosh. Here’s how to know how to transfer photos and other data from old iPhone to new iPhone.
Open settings on both iPhones, search for AirDrop and open
Open the old iPhone you want to transfer data to, select AirDrop Share, select the new iPhone and tap on it.
The transferred photos will be displayed on the new iPhone, select to receive
In addition to photos, AirDrop can also transfer data such as music and files from old iPhone to new iPhone.
move all data to iPhone 11/11 pro via iTunes backup
To transfer all content from your old phone to your new one using an iTunes backup, you will need to create a backup first.
Connect your old iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. Launch iTunes on your PC and make a backup.
Wait for the backup to complete. Once the action is complete, connect your new device. If the new device is already configured, then you will need to delete the data on it.
Select “Recover from a copy” on a new device. Then select a backup. Next, transfer the backup to your new iPhone.
Solution 2 ： Wireless data transfer via ios12.4 and above
If you are the owner of iOS 12.4 and higher, then this method will help you quickly transfer data from your old device to a new one. The iOS 12.4 Quick Start feature already speaks for itself. This means you can choose not to use iCloud or back it up to iTunes
You need to follow these step-by-step steps:
Turn on your new device and put the old one next to it. A pop-up window will appear on the old iPhone screen prompting you to use your Apple ID to set up your new iPhone.
Position your old iPhone over your new one so that the screen is centered in the viewfinder.
The device will prompt you to set up Touch ID or Face ID, agree and customize.
transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone 11 via iCloud backup
This method is easy and convenient, since data transfer is carried out by creating a backup copy of one iPhone and transferring data to another gadget.
Note: a very important point is to install a SIM card in a new device before transferring data from an old device to a new one. If you have already set up your new iPhone, then you will need to reset all its data.
Check if your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network, if not, then be sure to connect.
How to Fix iPhone Data Transfer Stuck on Time Remaining About 1 Minute
In the settings go to the “iCloud” section, then to “Backup”
Next, you need to create a backup. Also check if the “iCloud Backup” switch is activated.
After starting the process, wait until the backup is complete.
Turn on the device and follow the instructions until the Programs & Data screen appears.
Now you need to click on “Recover from iCloud Copy”. You need to be signed in to iCloud by entering your Apple ID credentials.
You need to find the latest backup and select it, as this will load the current files and settings. It is important to choose the latest copy. Only in this case, the current content and settings will be downloaded to the device.
Wait for the iCloud backup restore process to complete.
Solution 1 ： Transfer all data of one iPhone to another via Tenorshare iCareFone
We would like to present to your attention the Tenorshare iCareFone program, which will help you to transfer data from your old iPhone to a new iPhone quite easily and quickly. This utility has a number of advantages, for example:
- Selective data transfer. You can choose the files you need for the transfer yourself or select all files at once.
- Batch delete files. It will allow you to delete all files with one click, which will significantly save your time.
- Automatic duplicate removal. You do not need to manually remove duplicates during data transfer, the program will do it for you automatically.
- Data transfer. Helps you import files to iPhone / iPad / iPod and export to PC / Mac in a couple of clicks.
- File exchange. Transferring files between devices without Apple ID restrictions, thanks to iCareFone.
To transfer data from an old device to a new one, you need to follow the step-by-step steps:
Step 1 Download the program and install it on your PC. Run the program on your PC. And at the top of the screen, you will see a folder icon named “Control”, by clicking there, select the type of file you want to import.
Step 2 On the left side of the panel, you will be given different file types to choose from: photos, music, videos, contacts, etc. Click on the desired file type.
Step 3 Click the Import button, select the files you want and click the Open button. Next, select the saved photos on your computer to transfer.
Step 4 Wait until the data transfer is complete and the photos will be stored on your device.
In this article, we have sorted out 5 solutions to help you transfer data from your old iPhone to a new iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 pro.
In conclusion, I would like to once again mention the Tenorshare iCareFone program, this is a convenient and simple iOS file manager for transferring data between iOS, PC and iTunes, as well as backing up and restoring content and restoring the iOS system. You just need to go to the Tenorshare website and install this program on your PC, so that at any time you can independently and easily fix the bugs, problems and errors that have arisen in a short time.
How to fix “Device unreachable” when copying from iPhone
Hello! Let’s not get overwhelmed and get down to business right away. So, today I urgently needed to transfer a lot of videos and photos from iPhone to computer. It would seem, what could be the problem? I take an iPhone (computer, wire), combine all this stuff with a refined movement, on the phone I confidently press “Allow the device to access photos and videos”, select the necessary files, copy them to the folder I need and
This is where such troubles begin, for which life has not yet prepared me. In short, this is what happens. everything hangs tight, files are not copied, and the best (as Microsoft tells us) Windows 10 operating system shows a “red cross” and a “wonderful” error “The device is unreachable”.
I, just in case, even took a screenshot.
I think, okay, maybe Windows 10 is “buggy”. I’ll deal with the computer later. In the meantime, I’ll get a laptop with a good old “seven” and throw the pictures there. no, but the solution to the problem.
I connect my iPhone to my Windows 7 laptop, start copying files and of course! History repeats itself! However, the error text has changed a little and now Windows reports that “The device attached to the system is not working.” But the meaning, as you understand, does not change much from this.
Time goes by, but photos and videos need to be thrown off.
- I take another wire. everything is the same.
- I transfer files via AirDrop to iPad and try to copy photos and videos through it. But with the iPad everything is the same. either “The device is unreachable” (Win 10), or “The device connected to the system does not work” (Win 7).
- I delete the normal iTunes (the one with the App Store and other “chips”) and put “normal”. there is no result.
And here I have a strong, as modern teenagers say, “burned out”.
There is one article for the entire Internet (only written in different words on different sites). In which it is assumed that everything is to blame:
- “Curve” version of iOS (!).
- Windows and iOS version compatibility (!!).
- Wrong selection of data transfer function (.).
It’s a fiasco, bro! © Young man with a dog.
I must say right away that none of the above, of course, is the cause of the error “The device is unreachable”.
The whole hitch is in the new file format that Apple introduced together with iOS 11 and which, accordingly, smoothly flowed into the next firmware versions.
So, we are interested in two options on the iPhone or iPad:
- Settings. Photos. Transfer to PC and Mac. The default is “Automatic”.
- Settings. Camera. Formats. The default is “High Efficiency”.
iPhone (iPad) captures photos and videos in the new HEIF / HEVC formats (for high efficiency), and converts them to a compatible format when transferred to a computer. But if the file size is large, then at the stage of this conversion there is a slight freeze and, as a result, the appearance of the error “Device unreachable”.
- Change just one setting. Open “Preferences. Photos. Transfer to PC and Mac” and select “Transfer originals”.
- Perform a forced restart. How to hard reset. instructions for all iPhone models!
Everything. After that, there will be no problems when copying photos and videos from iPhone.
You ask: “What about the second option, the one that is” Camera. Formats “?” Here act as you wish.
- If you want “standard” JPEG / H.264, then select “Most Compatible”.
- If you want “newfangled” HEIF / HEVC, then leave “High efficiency”.
I chose “Most Compatible” just in case. Still, not all programs work with HEIF / HEVC formats, so let it be better to shoot my iPhone “the old fashioned way”. It will be calmer 🙂
How to Transfer Data to New iPhone from Old Smartphone to Android or Windows
If you decide to switch from an Android or Windows Phone smartphone, you can also transfer some data from them to the iPhone, although not all, for example, you cannot transfer applications.
How to Transfer Everything from Your Old iPhone to iPhone 12 and 12 Pro
How to Transfer Data to New iPhone Using iTunes
You need a Lightning cable or a 30-pin cable (if it’s iPhone 4S or older).
2: Connect your old iPhone to your Mac or Windows computer.
4: Click on the iPhone icon in the menu bar.
5: Choose to encrypt local copy and add password.
6: If you are asked about creating a backup copy of your applications, click skip. (They will install anyway)
7: Wait for the backup to complete.
8: Disconnect the old iPhone from the computer, turn it off and remove the SIM card from it.
9: Insert the SIM card into your new iPhone and turn it on.
10: connect your new iPhone to your Mac or Windows computer.
11: Start configuring it, choose a language, connect to a Wi-FI network.
12: On the Set up iPhone page, select Recover from iTunes copy
13: In iTunes on your Mac or Windows, choose restore from backup
14: Select the last backup from the list and enter the password.
Depending on the size of the backup, apps and music, you might have to wait a while for it to load. Do not disconnect iPhone until the backup is finished. At the end of the process, the device can be used.
How to Automatically Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New
In iOS 11 and newer, it is possible to quickly transfer data from one iPhone to another. The only condition is that both smartphones must be next to each other. So, let’s begin:
1: Turn on your new iPhone or iPad and place it next to your old device (both devices must have iOS 11 or newer).
2: A Quick Start window should appear on the new iPhone, prompting you to set up a new device and enter your Apple ID.
3: After that, an image should appear on the new iPhone, scan it with the old iPhone.
4: When prompted for a passcode, enter the passcode from the old iPhone on the new.
5: set up Touch ID on your new iPhone or iPad.
6: You should now be prompted to restore data to a new iPhone from your last compatible backup.
7: Choose what you want to restore to a new device a backup from iCloud or iTunes, set up as a new iPhone or iPad, or transfer data from an Android device.
8: Agree to the terms.
9: Choose whether you want to transfer some of the settings related to “Siri”, “Find my iPhone”, Apple Pay, location and privacy.
10: Complete the process of setting up your new iPhone or iPad.
How to Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
In this tutorial, I have described the easiest and best way to transfer all data from your old iPhone to a new one? Step by step.
So you’ve bought a new iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, or iPhone 12 Pro Max, and now you need to transfer all your data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone. Now you want to transfer the data that was on your previous iPhone to your new one, but how to do it? There are several different ways to do this, such as using iCloud or using a wired connection to your Mac or PC. Below are the best ways to transfer data to new iPhone.
How to Transfer Data to New iPhone Using iCloud
If you use iCloud cloud storage, you can take a backup from there, and transfer all data wirelessly. For starters, it’s best to manually start creating a backup on your old device before installing it on your new iPhone. This will ensure that all the latest information has been archived and transferred.
1: take your old iPhone.
2: Make sure your iPhone or iPad is connected to Wi-Fi. (If it is discharged, plug it into the charger.)
3: Go to your old iPhone in Settings
5: Find and go to Backup
6: Click on Create Backup
7: When the backup is finished, turn off your old iPhone
8: remove the SIM card from the old iPhone
Be sure to wait until the backup is complete before proceeding.
1: Insert your SIM card into the new iPhone and turn it on.
2: Start configuring it, choose a language, connect to a Wi-FI network.
3: On the iPhone Settings page, select Recover from iCloud Copy
4: Log into your iCloud account. (Enter your Apple ID and password.) And click Next
5: Select the last backup from the list and enter the iCloud password (if required)
Depending on how much data will be downloaded, including music and apps, this may take some time. Stay within Wi-Fi range as much as possible to speed up the process.
Your iPhone can get very hot in the process, and the battery drains heavily during recovery. Do not worry, after recovery the temperature will return to normal.
Questions about data migration?
If you have any difficulties or if you still have questions about transferring data from one iPhone to another, write in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев below.!
How to Transfer Data to New iPhone. All Methods
If you are reading this article, congratulations, most likely you have become the owner of a brand new iPhone and are just getting to grips with the functionality of the desired acquisition. The initial question that needs to be resolved now is transferring all data, contacts and settings from your old device. In this article, we will analyze the question of how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone in simple and convenient ways.
Transferring information using iCloud
Using iCloud to sync data is one of the easiest ways to get your purchased phone ready for everyday use. It is only important to take into account the fact that a SIM card must be installed in the new smartphone.
Before porting data, you must create a backup copy of it in the phone’s memory. To do this, connect your old iPhone to the network using Wi-Fi. You also need an Apple ID account. Now you can start directly creating a copy.
- Open the device settings menu.
- Find the item “iCloud” there.
- “Backup copy”.
- Switch the “iCloud Backup” slider to the active position.
- Click “Create Backup”.
- Wait for the end of the process without disconnecting the device from the Internet.
When the copy is finished, you can start transferring data to the new device.
- Start a new smartphone. A window with greetings in different languages should appear (if the device has not been configured yet). If the screen does not appear (that is, the device is already configured), then you need to reset the settings to the factory settings. Instructions for resetting the settings are below.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network, connect to it.
- Next, customize your smartphone to your liking until the item “Programs and data” appears, in it select the line “Restore from a copy of iCloud”.
- Sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID account information.
- Select the copy of the data you need. To select, you can navigate by the date of its creation.
- Wait for the end of the data download process without disconnecting from Wi-Fi.
If you need to restore the settings to factory settings, then do the following sequence of actions.
- Open the settings.
- Go to “General”. “Reset”. “Erase Content and Settings”.
Transferring data via iTunes
In this method, you will also need to use a computer.
- Connect your old phone to your computer.
- Launch iTunes. If an outdated version of the program is installed on the computer, then you need to update it.
- Create a backup by clicking on the “Create a copy now” button in the “Browse” item of the device settings in iTunes.
- Wait for the end of the copy creation process.
Next, you need to transfer the copy to a new device.
- Start a new device. Settings should be reset to factory defaults. (The welcome screen should appear. If not, refer to the last instructions in the previous paragraph).
- Customize your new phone to your liking until the Apps & Data screen appears.
- Select “Recover from iTunes Copy”.
- Connect your new smartphone to a PC that has a backup of your old device.
- Select a new device in iTunes.
- “Recover from copy”.
- Select the copy you need (navigate by date).
- Once the restore is complete, you can complete the setup of the new device.
Methods to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone
Depending on your convenience, you can use one of the instructions below to transfer data from one device to another.
Using the Quick Start feature
If the old and new devices have versions of the operating system iOS 11 and higher, then you can use the “Quick Start” function.
- Put your old and new devices side by side.
- Start a new device (settings should be reset to factory defaults).
- Select the language on your new phone.
- When a notification about “Quick start” appears on a new device, a window about synchronization with a new smartphone should be displayed on the old one.
- Please confirm. Quick Start prompts you to use your Apple ID to set up. If the continue setup button is not pressed, turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- The animation should appear on the new iPhone. Press the back covers of the smartphones together and wait for the message about the end of the process.
It is important to keep the devices as close to each other as possible so that the data transfer process goes without errors.
It is advisable to keep the Wi-Fi connection active throughout the entire process and make sure that the smartphones are more than half charged beforehand. These two actions allow the iPhone to load photos, applications, music and more into memory at one time.
Thus, transferring data from one iPhone to another is easy. You just need to choose the most convenient transfer method and perform a series of simple actions. successful settings!
Recovering from an iCloud backup
IPhone owners used this method even before the advent of the “Quick Start” feature. To use the restore from an iCloud backup, you first need to make sure that the old iPhone created backups there. To do this, on your old phone, open Settings. Apple ID Profile. iCloud and scroll down to the “iCloud Backup” menu. It must be enabled; if not, turn it on. However, if you want to transfer all data, make sure that all toggle switches are turned on in the “Applications using iCloud” menu. For example, I have disabled SMS, which means that when transferring data using iCloud, messages from the old iPhone will not appear on the new one.
Enable iCloud backup before restoring new iPhone
If you have never backed up to iCloud before, it will take time before the information from your iPhone is uploaded to Apple’s servers. After that, it will already be possible to configure the new device.
To transfer data from one iPhone to another using iCloud, when setting up a new phone, one of the steps will need to select “Recover from iCloud copy” instead of “Set up iPhone as new.” After entering your Apple ID information, the transfer of contacts, apps, photos, SMS, and other information will begin. After a certain time, you will be able to start using your smartphone, but the recovery will continue. you will see this by downloading applications and the appearance of photos in the camera roll in real time.
File manager for iPhone
You can also transfer information from your old iPhone to your computer and then restore it to your new iPhone using third-party software. For this, there are special file managers like iCareFone. It allows you to selectively copy data from iPhone to computer or just photos. in case you don’t need a full backup. The app also has a separate section for backups and restores so you can start using your new iPhone 12 just like your old iPhone.
Not only a tool for creating backups, but also a file manager
In addition, it is also a convenient file manager, that is, iCareFone can be used as an advanced alternative to iTunes. Only here everything is much easier. you can copy contacts, applications or messages in one click. For example, from here you can easily download photos from your iPhone to your computer or, conversely, in a couple of clicks upload pictures from your computer to its camera roll.
This is a great solution not only to save your files in case of loss or malfunction of your smartphone, but also for transferring data from your old iPhone to a new iPhone. For example, if you decide to update your device, you can back up and restore it to iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro.
Get Started Quickly on iPhone
- To transfer data from one iPhone to another, turn on the second (new) phone, select your language and region, and proceed to the setup step.
- You will be prompted to use the Quick Start feature to transfer information to your new iPhone.
- Bring your old iPhone with iOS 11 or later closer to the second phone, and the new iPhone will immediately receive a notification that it is ready to transfer data.
The notification will appear on both the old and new iPhone
Before that, you will be prompted to enter a password for your Apple ID account and set a fingerprint or face, depending on the smartphone model. Be prepared: this process can take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. As a result, all photos, contacts, applications and even notes will be transferred to the new phone.
You cannot interrupt this process, otherwise you will have to start the data transfer again.
How it works? In iOS 11, a second smartphone was needed solely for verification, while all data was transferred from an iCloud backup. However, starting from iOS 12.4, data is transferred directly from the smartphone’s memory via Wi-Fi.
How to Transfer Data from One iPhone to Another
Most iPhone owners sooner or later face the need to transfer information from one phone to another. For example, you bought yourself a new iPhone SE 2020 and you want all contacts, photos, SMS and other data from your iPhone 7 to be on your new smartphone as quickly and easily as possible. Not to mention the apps you’ve been collecting for so long on multiple screens of your iPhone. If earlier it was possible to transfer data from one iPhone to another only using iTunes, now Apple offers several more transfer options.
There are several ways to transfer data between iPhone
Transfer iPhone Data with iTunes
The oldest method from the above, which many find inconvenient, because when using iTunes, errors can periodically pop up, and you can generally be left without your data. Nevertheless, this method can be used when you need to transfer data from one iPhone to another, if, for example, you have a 300 GB backup, and you do not want to buy additional storage in iCloud for it (although it is better to use the “Quick Start”).
On Mac, iPhone will display directly in Finder
How to Transfer All Data from an Old iPhone to a New iPhone
In this case, connect your old iPhone to your computer, launch iTunes (or Finder in macOS Catalina), open the connected device page, and select Back Up Now. The process is not fast, especially if you have a lot of data on your phone, so you can have time to have lunch and do your own thing.
You can encrypt your backup if you are concerned about security
The backup will be created on your computer, so make sure you have enough free space for it. After the backup is created, connect the new iPhone by selecting “Configure with iTunes” on it. or iTunes will detect the new device and suggest further steps to configure it. The bottom line is that the backup from the old iPhone will be rolled out to the new phone. ITunes may prompt you to update to the latest iOS version before restoring from a backup.
We would not recommend using iTunes recovery, direct data transfer is the preferred option.
The point is that the backup that was created earlier may not take into account the latest changes that you made with your old iPhone. For example, you made a copy last night, but you decided to transfer the information this afternoon. then the call history, SMS and fresh photos will not be taken into account. With the direct method, all information is transmitted in the form in which it is on the smartphone at the time of pairing. In addition, this method does not limit you in the amount of information transferred, unlike iCloud.
How to reset iPhone
After that, you can safely reset the iPhone:
Be sure to wash everything, not partly
Everything! Your old iPhone is ready to be sold or inherited. you decide what to do with it.
What to do with your old iPhone?
Once you set up your new iPhone, you will most likely want to strip all information from your old device. To do this, you need to do two things.
The method of transferring entries from the “Address Book”, habitual before the advent of Smart Switch, begins on the official website of the iCloud file storage. After authorization, a standard menu with buttons will appear, from where you will have to go to the item “Contacts”.
On the right. a list of phone numbers will immediately appear, and on the bottom left. a gear that allows you to call a context menu with parameters.
Next. select “Export vCard” and save the file issued via iCloud on the computer.
After preliminary preparation, it remains to open the “Google Contacts” service and click on the “Import” button on the left. Files with CSV or vCard extension are accepted as source of phone numbers.
The procedure takes on average 5 to 10 minutes. Problems can arise only with authorization on the iCloud website, because there you will have to enter a 6-digit code sent to mobile equipment tied to Apple ID.
And, if the same iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch was not at hand, then further actions will become impossible. Transferring contacts from iPhone to Samsung has never been so easy!
How to Transfer Contacts to Samsung from iPhone: 3 Working Methods
Hello! Competing operating systems iOS and Android are full of similarities and differences, giving rise to heated debates on thematic forums and technical problems. Even transferring confidential information from iPhone to Samsung is not without complications.
Often, users have to resort to crutches and non-standard scenarios for the sole purpose of figuring out how to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung, saving time and not losing contacts, notes and calendar events along the way. You will have to look for a solution using the illustrative examples described below.
Data exchange via Dr.Fone
Unofficial software with the transfer of information between iOS and Android copes no worse than the “original”. The software tool “Dr.Fone” will help with the organization of backups, and with the backup of correspondence from social networks and instant messengers, and even with irreversible cleaning. unnecessary information accumulated on the internal or external memory.
There will be no difficulties with a full-fledged “transfer”. “Dr.Fone” transfers all data at once, starting with notes and alarm clock settings, and ending with the history in Safari, Google Chrome, and even ringtones.
The migration begins in the “Phone Transfer” section. where the “prepared” mobile equipment will appear on the right and left, and the file type and sections with information for transfer will appear in the center.
NOTE! The translation of the interface into Russian has not yet appeared, but the developers have the necessary innovation in the near future.
How to proceed further. visual images suggest. First, smartphones on iOS and Android will have to be connected to the computer using a USB cable, then. check the boxes, and at the end. click on the “Start Transfer” button.
Important! If the “media” (and also the source of files) is on the wrong side, there is a “Flip” button on top. you do not need to manually select USB interfaces in the correct sequence.
How long the transfer procedure will take is difficult even to calculate. You will have to make a start on the amount of occupied space and data transfer speed.
In addition to “Phone Transfer”, “Dr.Fone” also provides an item “Phone Manager”. an additional intermediary (computer) appears there. First, a backup copy is taken from the iPhone, which is transferred to the hard drive, and from there it is transferred to mobile equipment from Samsung. The “complicated” option is useful in cases where there are not enough USB slots or you want to play it safe.
Not from scratch: transferring contacts, saves and software parameters
In addition to the complex transition from iOS to Android, one cannot but tell about the partial transfer of information accumulated on the iPhone or iPad. Developers from Apple allow copying a lot, up to notes:
Transferring content and data via Smart Switch
The official way of switching from Apple mobile technology to Samsung smartphones and tablets is associated with the Smart Switch software tool, which is able to extract data from iCloud in a semi-automatic mode and transfer it to the internal and external memory of Samsung smartphones and tablets. The whole procedure is as follows:
- Prepare a backup in the iCloud section of iOS Settings. It is important to choose the type of data that needs to be synchronized (the list is serious: photos, mail, calendars, reminders and messages), and worry about the “freshness” of the entries.
- It is advisable to prepare a new “archive” with information before transfer.
- Next, you will have to download “Smart Switch” to your Samsung smartphone (not all models are supported, but only some. S7 / S8 / Note8 / S9 / Note9) and log in to iCloud through the built-in menu. You will need a password and login from Apple ID and a security check passed through a special code. All data cannot be transferred without authorization.
- The last step is to select the information to transfer: images, settings, browser history, some saved data for auto-complete, ringtones, contacts. Much will remain intact. the same saves from social networks, browser cache or progress in games. Therefore, such little things will have to be dealt with manually.
Synchronization of mail, calendar and notes
An alternative and fully automated way to drop some data. It all starts again with the iOS settings. in the “Passwords and Accounts” section.
In the list that opens, you need to attach a new profile (Google) using a special form, where you will have to enter your username and password, or go through the binding procedure through the code sent to the number.
After preparing the account, the function of syncing with third-party sources will appear in iOS. And what types of data will have to be exchanged depends on the desired result. Available: mail client correspondence, contacts, calendar events and notes.
As a result, a Gmail item will appear in each thematic application, reminding of the current synchronization. And, if it is important to timely exchange data with Android, then it is better to save the same notes not on the iPhone or in iCloud, but directly in the Google service catalog.
Backing up chats and saves
There will be no problems with transferring message archives from instant messengers and social networks, and saves and settings from applications and software adapted for iOS and Android. In the same Viber, WhatsApp and Telegram, privacy settings have long been provided, where a backup copy with the necessary information is prepared in a matter of minutes.
And in mobile exclusives, progress is not at all tied to a specific model of a smartphone or tablet, but to a prepared profile or page on social networks. As a result, banal authorization is enough to save content and restore virtual achievements.
Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone with Google Account
For most smartphone users, contacts can be one of the most important materials. When you switch from Samsung to iPhone, you need to sync all contacts with your new iPhone. Move to iOS app allows users to completely move contacts from Samsung to iPhone.
In fact, you can also use your Google account to sync Samsung contacts to iPhone.
Step 1 Sync Samsung contacts with your Google account
- Open the Settings app on your Samsung.
- Click Accounts Add Google Account.
- Sign in with your google account.
- Enable Sync to sync contacts from Samsung with Google account.
Step 2 Set up Google Account on iPhone
- Turn on your iPhone.
- Tap Settings Contacts Accounts Add Google Account.
- Sign in to Google account using Gmail or phone.
Step 3 Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone
- Repeat the above steps on iPhone after logging into your Google account.
- Click Sync Contacts to sync contacts from old Android phone to iPhone.
Selectively Move Data from Samsung to iPhone with HyperTrans
FoneLab HyperTrans is designed to move data between mobile phones without any loss. You can freely transfer all saved files and information from Android to iPhone and iPhone to Android.
Generally speaking, you can move everything from Android to iPhone except for previously installed apps. Well, you can install iOS versions on your new iPhone to get all your account information.
Now let’s take a closer look at transferring data from Samsung to iPhone XS.
Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone XS (Contacts, Music, Videos, etc.)
My previous phone was a Samsung Galaxy S7. I switched from S7 to iPhone XS for several reasons. The problem is I don’t know how to transfer Samsung Galaxy S7 data to my new iPhone. Has anyone done the same as me?
After purchasing a new phone, the first thing you need to do is transfer data from your old Samsung to iPhone. Some people may want to transfer all saved files to iPhone, and some want to extract and move important files only from Samsung to iPhone.
Luckily, this guide shows you the best way to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone X, iPhone XS, and more here. You can transfer text messages, contacts, documents, photos and all kinds of files from Samsung to iPhone directly.
Transfer data from iPhone, Android, iOS, computer to anywhere without any loss.
- Move files between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android.
- Import files from iOS to iOS or from Android to Android.
- Transfer Files from iPhone / iPad / iPod / Android to Computer.
- Save files from computer to iPhone / iPad / iPod / Android.
Main functions of phone to phone transfer software
- Transfer all kinds of files from Android to iPhone, including contacts, messages, photos, music, videos, call logs, etc.
- Edit and manage mobile data before transferring files.
- Move files from Android to iOS, Android to Android, iOS to Android, or iOS to iOS.
- Work with iOS 12 and Android 8.0 and earlier.
- Supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / XP and Mac OS X 10.7 or above.
- Support any popular mobile phones like Samsung Galaxy S10, HTC, iPad, iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8 / SE / 7, etc.
- Fully compatible with major providers such as Verizon, AT T, Sprint, T-Mobile and others.
Transfer data from iPhone, Android, iOS, computer to anywhere without any loss.
- Move files between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android.
- Import files from iOS to iOS or from Android to Android.
- Transfer Files from iPhone / iPad / iPod / Android to Computer.
- Save files from computer to iPhone / iPad / iPod / Android.
How to Move Any Data from Samsung to iPhone Quickly and Safely
Step 1 Connect Samsung and iPhone to HyperTrans
- Free download, install and run Android to iPhone data transfer software.
- Connect iPhone and Samsung phones to the same computer with USB cables.
- Click Trust on your mobile to Enable USB Debugging (both Samsung and iPhone).
- You may need to install a USB driver to connect.
- Expand the Device drop-down list at the top. Select Samsung to set it as input device.
- Select the portable file type in the left pane, including Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts and Messages.
- Get one click operations to access contacts backup, restore contacts ringtone maker and HEIC converter if needed.
Step 3 Move data from Samsung to iPhone selectively
- Scanned files will be listed in the window shortly.
- Double click the file to view the details.
- Right click on the selected file for editing options.
- Check in front of the files you want to transfer to iPhone.
- Click the third Export button on the top banner from left to right.
- Select Your iPhone to Move Selected Files from Samsung to iPhone.
Please note that you are also using it to transfer videos from iPhone to other Android phones.
completely transfer all data from Samsung to iPhone using Move to iOS
You can move data from Android to iPhone using the Move to iOS app. Keep in mind that you need to run Android 4.0 and later. Meanwhile, your iPhone must be iOS 9.3 and later.
Well, if you want to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max, you can ignore this issue. For starters, you’d better connect your Samsung and iPhone to a power source. By the way, check if wifi is turned on.
- Download and install Move to iOS app on both Samsung and iPhone.
- On your new iPhone or iPhone with factory settings, find Apps and screen data.
- Click the Transfer Data from Android option to iPhone.
Step 2 Accept Data Transfer Fast on Android
- On your Samsung phone, launch the Move to iOS app.
- You will be prompted to access all Android files. Click Accept to continue the process.
- Return to your Android phone, click Continue followed by Agree and Next on the Find Your Code screen.
Step 3 Move data from Android to iPhone after setup
- On your iPhone, tap Continue on Move from Android screen.
- Wait until a ten-digit or six-digit code appears.
- Enter the code for your Samsung. data transfer screen appears immediately.
- Go to your Samsung, select the content you want to move to iPhone.
- Click Next to start transferring data from Samsung to iPhone.
It looks like the Move to iOS app does a great job of transferring over the phone. However, there are many complaints that the Move to iOS app is not working, such as Move to iOS could not communicate with the device, Move to iOS got stuck in transfer, Move to iOS has no code, and etc. For example, you may not be able to pair Samsung with iPhone using Move to iOS. Even if you enter the correct code, it is still possible that you will not be able to connect Samsung to iPhone.
Obviously, FoneLab HyperTrans might be your best phone transfer software alternative to Move to iOS app. You can get super-fast data transfer rates and easy-to-use features. HyperTrans made it easy to transfer data from Android to iPhone with a simple click. So you can easily extract, select, edit, view, backup, restore and move data from Samsung to iPhone.
In short, you can spend much less time transferring data from Samsung to iPhone XS via FoneLab HyperTrans offline.
Transfer data from iPhone, Android, iOS, computer to anywhere without any loss.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone?
31 Ways to Transfer Information to New iPhone.
- Turn on your new iPhone and place it next to the used one.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on on both devices.
- On your current iPhone, a Quick Start screen appears and prompts you to use your Apple ID to set up your new device.
- Next, an animation will appear on the screen of the new iPhone.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone via Bluetooth?
One iPhone should be at the initial setup stage, and the second is already a working device from which we will transfer data.
- Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on both devices and place them close to each other.
- On the “old” iPhone a window will appear prompting you to activate the “Quick Start” function.
How long does it take to update the version on the iPhone?
For those looking to update their iOS to the most recent version, iOS boot times will range from 15 minutes to several hours. After the initial peak dies, you should expect the iOS download to complete in 15-20 minutes.
How long does it take to update an iPhone?
iPhone XR: iOS 13.5.1. 5 hours 43 minutes, iOS 13.6. 5 hours 27 minutes, iOS 13.6.1. 5 hours 42 minutes; iPhone 11: iOS 13.5.1. 6 hours 17 minutes, iOS 13.6. 6 hours 12 minutes, iOS 13.6.1. 5 hours 42 minutes; iPhone SE 2020: iOS 13.5.1. 4 hours 10 minutes, iOS 13.6. 3 hours 43 minutes, iOS 13.6.1. 3 hours 50 minutes.
How to Transfer All Apps from iPhone to iPhone?
how to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone using Apple ID
- Open the App Store on your new iPhone.
- Click the Purchased option at the top of the screen.
- Click the Not On This iPhone icon.
- Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone via AirDrop?
How to transfer contacts using AirDrop?
- Call the “Control Center”.
- Press and hold the wireless control box at the top left of the Control Center.
- On your old iPhone, open Contacts and find the number you would like to copy to your new iPhone.
- Tap Share Contacts, then AirDrop.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone 11?
The easiest and fastest way is to transfer via iCloud Music Library. To do this, on both devices, you need to enable this option along the path Settings. iCloud- iCloud Media Library. Of course, both devices must have the same Apple ID connected.