Why the iPhone does not turn on: the list of reasons and their elimination
Let’s look at and try to figure out the main reasons why the iPhone does not turn on.
- Black screen. If you only connected the smartphone to the charger, and before that it was completely discharged. this is normal. Charge the phone for at least 15 minutes. such a time is enough for the battery to gain a sufficient amount of charge. Try to turn it on. Does not turn on? Read the article further.
- You know for sure that the phone is charged, but it still does not turn on. The problem most likely lies in the firmware and, possibly, the phone has moved to the conservation mode. In this case, you need a hard reboot of the smartphone. In all models to the iPhone 7, for this, you need to simultaneously squeeze and hold the power buttons and “Home” for about 30 seconds. To reboot the iPhone, where where there is no such button, you need to quickly clamp and release the volume increase button, repeat the same with the volume decrease button, and then hold the power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- You tried to turn on the iPhone, but it did not turn on? At the same time, the “apple” disappears on the screen or disappears? Typically, such a problem is an indicator of the unsuccessful IOS update, installation for hacking (such as Jailbreak) or failure when restoring the iPhone from a backup copy. Try to return the device to factory settings. Below you can familiarize yourself with two iPhone recovery modes.
What to do if the iPhone does not turn on and the apple hangs
A simple way to solve the problem is to load the device using buttons home and power that you need to squeeze and hold 10 seconds. If the reboot does not help, then it will require updating or flashing the device. To do this, run itunes on your own PC.
Step 1.Run it on the iTunes computer and connect the USB cable (you don’t need to connect the cable to the USB phone). Turn off the iPhone holding the Home Power buttons (on the iPhone 7 you need to hold Home and. Volume)
How to Force Reboot/Restart iPhone XR. Frozen Screen Fix
Close the Home button and connect to the USB device cable. Hold the Home button until the iTunes logo and the image of the plug are displayed on the device screen.
A notification will be displayed on the computer screen that the device is in recovery mode
SHGA 4. Now just click the restoration button Be patient, t.to. Before restoring the iPhone to factory settings, the computer will need to download the latest version of iOS from Apple servers. In this case, the phone will lie with the screen off and not give signs of life. Even with a good fast Internet, the download process can take 40 minutes or more. If your Internet connection is not stable or slow, the process may never end. Connect to a more speed Wi-Fi connection.
If your iPhone does not turn on, even after the above, one more way remains. to restore the iPhone in DFU (Device Firmware Update). Follow the link and follow the step.by.step instructions.
There is easier to solve this problem using Tenorshare Reiboot, one-click can be included in the recovery mode and get out of the recovery mode. The entrance or exit can help you solve “the apple burns but the iPhone does not start”.
Download the Tenorshare Reiboot program from the official site on Mac or Windows. Install it. Connect your iPhone on board to a computer (or Mac) using a USB cable.
We launch the program. You will see a few buttons, but only one will be active. “enter the recovery mode”. Click on it and wait a while. On the display of your iPhone you will see the iTunes logo.
Next, click the “Get out of the recovery mode” button. We are waiting for some time that is necessary in order to restart your iPhone. Ready!
Useful software for iPhone/iPad is always in great demand among users and often falls into the piggy bank of selected programs. Be sure to note the Tenorshare Reiboot utility. It allows you to enter or remove the iPhone recovery mode in the simplest and fastest way. And will help when standard system methods will not work.
What to do if the device does not load
If a black screen appears when the buttons clicks or the Apple logo shines, but the device does not load, you must perform actions that allow you to find the cause of the problem. You should not disassemble the iPhone without professional tools, as there is a risk of damaging the power button or power controller.
To independently identify the cause of the malfunction, you need to perform the following actions:
- Inspect the iPhone housing and screen for chips, scratches and other damage (most often the iPhone turns on to the apple and turns off after the fall because the internal elements were damaged)
- Check the battery charge (with incomplete charging, the phone will not start, so you should connect the iPhone to the network and wait 20 minutes)
- make a comprehensive reboot (simultaneously clamped the power button and “Home”)
When charging, the device can also not respond for a long time to press the power button, because the power adapter is faulty. Connect the iPhone to the laptop and, after waiting for a while, try downloading the smartphone again.
- apply non.original accessories (they can give an insufficient amount of amperes, which will cause failures)
- install unverified applications and
- charge the phone with strong voltage drops
If after the fall of the iPhone does not turn on, the apple and go out, and there is damage on the case or screen itself, then the mechanical and software diagnostics of the smartphone are required with the subsequent replacement of the display module.
What to do
First of all. put the phone for charging and leave it for 30. 60 minutes (even if he does not show any signs). After. try to turn it on in the usual way. If there is no reaction and the backlight does not even light up, then this is a clear nutritional problem. That is, hardware. then you should contact the service center. The battery can be replaced independently, but not the fact that the problem is with it. It is possible that the power controller has come out of the system and the phone simply does not recognize the battery (the controller on the battery transfers information about the current charge, the controller on the motherboard reads it and then starts the initialization process).
If the iPhone on charging turns on and off immediately, that is, during the boot (the Apple. apple logo is displayed on the display). this is highly likely a software failure. To eliminate it, it is necessary to do the full reset of the device in the following way:
- Update to PC iTunes to the latest relevant version (only MacOS and Windows are suitable, there are no iTunes linux displays);
- Using a USB cable, connect a smartphone to a computer (preferably-to the USB 2 port.0, placed on the back of the system unit);
- If the phone was recognized in iTunes (the IPhone display appears in the USB shift), then select “Restore the iPhone” in the application and following the clues on the screen-take a reset, the firmware itself will be downloaded automatically;
- If after connecting the iPhone nothing happens to the PC. you should press the Home and Power key smartphone and hold them for 10 seconds, after letting Power, but leave the closed Home key, waiting for the installation of the drivers, then choose in iTunes “Restore the iPhone “And wait for his flashing.
Attention! The combination of Home Power is an introduction of a phone into the so-called “recovery-mode” (dfu). It is used to update software or to reinstall it in cases where, due to a software failure, the smartphone does not work properly.
For the iPhone X and the remaining phones that do not have a physical Home button, input in the DFU mode is performed by squeezing the Power and Volume keys-. Similarly: squeeze for 10 seconds, after- release the Power and continue to hold the Volume key until the computer identifies the device (the iPhone dialog box appears in recovery mode).
Why is the gadget not functioning?
Each iPhone has a battery that has disadvantages, and especially in minus temperatures. The disadvantage includes the temperature range (when cooling, the battery stops holding the charge). Do not look for missing notifications in the cold, so the battery loses charging. Wait a while and check the information not at low temperatures, but when you are warm.
Incorrect operation of the devices at minus temperature, when there is an incomplete battery capacity and the device is turned off, it is most often manifested in the following:
- iPhone displays an erroneous charge level
- touchscreen does not work at all
- With the onset of cold weather, there are problems with the battery, and it sits down
- the iPhone is completely disconnected, it reloads
Apple calls the temperature up to 0 degrees normal for using the iPhone when the device does not. But at low temperatures in winter, Apple batteries can instantly sit down or periodically turn off.
The manufacturer of Apple devices does not prohibit the use of the device on the street at low temperature, but it stops turning on, and the battery is reduced. The manufacturer of the equipment says that when the temperature is returned to the normal value, the telephone battery stops sitting down.
The more charging the iPhone has, the longer it will work in the cold, and will not lose the network. Ideally, before each exit to the street, the phone should charge up to 100%, so that even when discharge of the battery due to frost, the battery still has resources.
Other performers in Yudu
Problems with iPhone can manifest itself in different ways, depending on the nature of the malfunction. The following situations are possible:
Problems with iPhone can manifest itself in different ways, depending on the nature of the malfunction. The following situations are possible:
- The screen is black or extinct, the phone does not respond to pressing buttons and touching the sensor;
- the iPhone turns on, but hesitates strongly (the display or adapter has become hot and quickly discharges (the battery is enough for several hours, even if the indicator of full charge burns, and the gadget eats all night from the network);
- The smartphone is charged, but you cannot turn it on. it flashes the logo for a long time, iOS does not start;
- The iPhone is constantly turning off and does it spontaneously;
- iPhone does not turn on, but at the same time squeals and vibrates.
If you used the iPhone for a long time in the cold and cannot turn it on. the situation is normal, since the battery is designed only for a certain temperature. Wait for the battery to heat to room temperature, and only then start diagnostics.
First make sure that the battery is charged, and the reason is not in it. Connect the iPhone to the original charger and press Power. The device quickly turns on in normal conditions, but if the iPhone has not worked for a long time, then most likely, the battery went into deep discharge mode and you need to wait about half an hour. Check if the charger is heated, there are no pollutions in the connector. Perhaps the iPhone is not launched, since there is not enough current strength (this happens in the case of using cheap chargers and connecting the battery to a computer USB port).
If you see a black screen, and the phone periodically buzzes and makes a squeak, but does not turn on, try to restart it. For this you need:
- Press the buttons “Sleep / Awakening mode” and “Home” at the same time (if you have “iPhone” 7 or 7S, use the “Power” and “Volume” combination).
- Keep them for about 10-15 seconds until the “Apple” logo is loaded.
Hard reboot will not shave the data of “iPhone” (contacts, images, video, etc.). If the smartphone still does not turn on, you will have to act more radically: restore the factory firmware.
How to Fix iPhone Black Screen of Death? 3 Ways to Save Its Life!
To do this, you need to connect an original USB cable to the computer and open the iTunes program, then press the Power and Volume buttons (for models of the 7th generation) or “inclusion” and “home” (for “iPhone” 6 and earlier models) ; let them go when the screen goes out.
After that, press Home and, by connecting the USB cable to the smartphone, hold the button until the iTunes logo turns on and the plug icon appears. Confirm the iOS update procedure (if you want to save data) or iPhone recovery (if the information is already saved on another medium or in the cloud).
The process of installing new software takes about forty minutes. At this time, it will seem that the iPhone is disconnected. the screen will go out, the phone will not vibrate, buzz and bask hard. During the procedure, the Internet connection should work well, otherwise the software will not load.
If with iOS, firmware and iPhone applications are all right, it is better to contact specialists to search for a malfunction.
Of course, having the necessary tools, you yourself can make out the iPhone and, for example, connect a new battery. But without experience and qualifications, you can accidentally damage other details and, of course, violate the warranty conditions.
Rules for use in the cold
The temperature is below zero outside, but you need to go, and the iPhone cannot be left at home. How to behave to save the device from the cold? Several rules:
- Keep the phone closer to the body. Forget for a while about external s and use internal ones. in them the temperature is kept in comfortable limits for technology.
- Protect the iPhone case. No need to look for a fur cover or hide the phone in the mittens (although this will also help). For minimal protection against frost, it is enough to pack the smartphone in any thick cover. If you are ready to spend a little and buy a cover with a battery, it will be very cool. the iPhone will be easier to transfer the frost, as it will be constantly connected to the power source. The main thing is not to charge it in the cold. only in the inner !
- Do not leave the phone in the car. The temperature inside the cabin will decrease, and the iPhone will freeze so that you will tune to him.
- Launch demanding applications to warm up the processor. This can help to call in the cold if necessary. But often this is not necessary. temperature drops do not affect the condition of the battery.
Main advice. try not to use the iPhone on the street in winter. If you need to call, go to the room. Or buy a headset and control the device without taking it out for a long time from the inner. fur cover or other warm place. This is very annoying Apple users and is a powerful argument in favor of the transition to Android smartphones, but you need to understand that in the cold any electronics work with errors. Just in the iPhone these errors appear at temperatures relatively high for our latitudes.
For what reasons this happens?
Cold air and iPhone are almost incompatible. The smartphone at low temperatures starts to lose the charge too quickly, works poorly or even disconnects. Apple’s official website indicates that the optimum temperature that is needed for the normal functioning of the phone is from 0 to 35 c. You can keep the device disconnected at a temperature of –20 to 45 c. However, in fact, problems begin with the gadget already at 5. 0 c. The display ceases to respond normally to presses, the network periodically disappears, the iPhone begins to restart or even just turns off. The reason for this behavior lies in lithium-ion batteries (Li-Ion), which are installed in a large number of modern phones. At low temperatures, the batteries quickly lose their properties. For this reason, your iPhone may stop working, even having more than half of the charge.
- Completely charge the iPhone battery before going outside is a simple but very useful recommendation. After all, the more the battery of the smartphone is charged, the longer it will work. Therefore, the best solution is to charge the gadget up to 100% before going outside.
- Wear a mobile device in a case even if you don’t like covers, in the cold season it is better to use them. They will not only help protect the case of the device from damage, but will not let it quickly freeze.
- Do not forget to use the headset while in the frost on the street, choose headphones with a headset for communication by phone. Thus you don’t have to get the iPhone in the cold.
- Play heavy games if you know that you will be in the cold soon, try to resort to an effective “folk” method of combating the cold. Run on the device any application demanding resources. this will help warm up the processor and will not allow the battery to “freeze”.
- Try to leave your phone near your body wear your smartphone as close to the body as possible, for example, in the inner Thus, the probability that it will not freeze and will not turn off will be higher.
The most unpleasant thing that can happen to the iPhone is problems with the “iron”. They can occur as a result of mechanical exposure (blow, fall), moisture, improper operation, factory marriage. What faults the user may face:
- Damage to the components of the device.
- Fluid entering the device, corrosion.
- The failure of the battery or power controller.
- Faulty charger, the use of non.original cable.
- Damage or contamination of the charging connector.
Mechanical damage can lead to the fact that individual components will cease to work even in the absence of external signs of breakdown. High.tech devices are quite brittle, so be sure to use protective accessories: a cover, a bumper, film, etc.D.
Another important aspect is charging through the original device. Due to the mismatch of the characteristics, the power controller can be brought into the worthless state, as a result of which the phone will cease to charge and turn on.
The iPhone independently turned off and does not turn on what to do. if the answer to this question remains unknown, it is recommended to turn it to the service center.
Do not try to open the device on your own, replace damaged components if there is no such experience.
Unqualified repair can lead to serious problems, the elimination of which will require more time and money.
Do not forget to read Комментарии и мнения владельцев, there are also a lot of useful information. If there is no answer to your question, and there is an answer to later Комментарии и мнения владельцев, then the answer to your question is contained in the article, respect someone else’s time.
iPhone turns on and immediately turns off: how to restore a smartphone
IPhone shutdown during a conversation: Search and elimination of the cause
Комментарии и мнения владельцев: 6
Thanks to all this I have an ancient computer tomorrow for a new one, I will not pump version 12.6
Guys I have turned off the iP.I watched a movie in YouTube, then he told me that Vifaya wasn’t then he threw me out of YouTube and turned off
I changed the iPhone 4 module with non.working power button. To check the module, I turned on the charging. Accordingly turned off taking off the battery on hot (t.e.on the applied apparatus). No longer gives signs of life, the current takes on charging, does not ring a short circuit (on terminals) what’s the matter, tell me.
Thanks big for the advice, it helped a lot. The first time the phone turned off, I didn’t know what to do.