Software designed to work with 100 webcam models. IP-cameras it is Plasma. Suitable for all latest Windows versions. Great for home use or small office setup.
The free utility can manage 10 cameras. The user has the ability to watch from anywhere in the world. Recording starts after a motion or sound sensor is triggered, as well as in accordance with the set schedule.
The owner of the system will know when the sensor is triggered by SMS or e-mail. The footage is compressed to a small size and automatically sent to a remote FTP server.
Xeoma has been in the top of the best surveillance programs in the world for several years.
It succeeds due to a number of advantages:
- It is clear laconically to the interface, with which a person who knows only the basics of working on a computer can work;
- Supports Windows, Linux, Android, iOS platforms;
- Simultaneous connection to 3 thousand devices of 430 models (in the free version. to 8);
- Opportunities to use trial, free or paid versions;
- Russian-language interface;
- Unlimited picture resolution.
In addition to the standard functions of simultaneous monitoring of multIPle objects, archiving images, setting the motion sensor and notifying by SMS or letter, it is possible to save the archive on a cloudy service, which saves space on a PC, remote viewing using mobile devices, remote access to settings.
The advanced paid version has about 100 options. The program does not require installation and administrator rights.
Professional grade surveillance software.
When installed, the user gains access to the following features:
- Manage recording from about 15 thousand supported devices, including mobile;
- Find imprinted objects according to the specified parameters (a certain area, movement speed, color, size, etc.);
- Configure motion and sound sensors.
The benefits include:
- Russian interface;
- The ability to add cameras yourself;
- Ability to connect 16 cameras of the free version;
- The function of building a 3D map showing the observation areas on all cameras.
Among the shortcomings. not a very user-friendly interface, as well as incompatibility with some camera models, in particular with high resolution.
15 best programs for surveillance cameras
Modern technologies make it possible to quickly install a surveillance program for anyone, even those who do not have deep knowledge of computers. Camera control is possible using both proprietary software and third-party software.
Programs have a different set of features. for example, save footage in files, share it on the Web, set up the recording time, enable recording when motion is detected, etc.
We’ve put together an overview of the 15 best surveillance software for you. After evaluating the advantages and disadvantages of each of them, you can choose the most suitable option for yourself.
- Athome streamer
- Axxon Next
- Eyeline Surveillance
- IP Camera Viewer
- Netcam Studio
- Periscope Pro
- Webcam Monitor
- Xprotect Go
IP Camera Viewer
Free software with capabilities that are the minimum required for surveillance using USB and IP cameras.
Supports about 2 thousand devices. Easy to use, makes it easy to navigate the setup and control of cameras. Designed to work with 4 cameras.
- Change the order of the displayed screens;
- Adjust picture parameters;
- Adjust image quality;
- Divide the screen into 4 parts to display from multIPle cameras at the same time;
- Set a password to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing the program.
We refer this software to the category “for beginners”, since it does not provide the ability to record and store an image, but allows you to perform Difficult only directly in front of the computer monitor. Recording from webcams is available as a paid junk.
Despite the interface is only in English, the program is very easy to operate, as it allows you to make settings almost at the touch of a button.
Periscope Pro is a powerful surveillance application for Mac OS X that allows you to activate cameras for movement and sounds, automatically adjust and archive them
Allows you to use your iOS device as an IP camera, control the built-in camera, microphone, USB remote camera, IP camera.
The features and benefits of the software are:
- Lightness and ease of use. can be installed in 1 minute;
- Automatic and manual control;
- The ability to set the sensitivity level on the sound and motion sensor;
- Automatic submission to your Dropbox account, allowing you to review from anywhere on any device;
- Wide range of recording formats;
- Contractions. To save disk space;
- Password protected.
The program is paid. It is possible to download a trial version.
Eyeline Surveillance is one of the best professional surveillance software. Can be used to capture from over 100 cameras simultaneously.
The developers have made sure that it is ideal for monitoring offices and institutions.
Compatible with Windows and virtually all cameras on the market.
- Receive from web and IP cameras to a computer;
- Manage cameras manually and automatically;
- Set up control in real time, in a delayed format, with the start of movement;
- Output the image as a Stream to YouTube channel, Dropbox, FTP server;
- Archive records.
The program is shareware, that is, it has a free version with a smaller range of features and a paid version with an extended range. However, the price for the paid versions is quite affordable and ranges from 60-70. Although 500 versions are also presented.
It has a simple, logical and intuitive interface, but it is only in English. The latter is perhaps the only drawback that can be found in this software.
Axxon Next in action
Athome Streamer is an application for devices on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac platforms: smartphones, tablets, laptops, computers, TV-boxes.
What is the purpose of fixing traffic violations??
The congestion of roads in Russia is growing, and with it the risk of road accidents. Photo and recording of violations solves several problems:
- Objective recording of traffic violations.
- The ability to control a much larger number of road sections.
- Allows you to fix several violations at once.
- Facilitates traffic police officers to find violators and bring them to justice.
- Drivers have the opportunity to prove their innocence in the event of an unfair charge of violation.
The letter with the resolution must be sent NOT later than 10 days from the moment of fixing the offense. The period, which is allocated for the payment of the fine, begins from the moment of notification of its imposition.
Search by regulation number
Earlier, we talked in detail about checking fines by order number and timetable 5 different search methods. Here we just want to point out that the possibility of checking by UIN exists, but not all services show reliable information. Therefore, read the proven methods in our article at the link above.
How to check traffic fines online and find a photo of your violations?
Consider where and how you can view online photographs or materials testifying to traffic violations.
Check on the official website of the traffic police
On this site, you can find information only about unpaid fines. In order to view the required information you need:
- Go to the section “services”. “Check fines”.
- Enter the number of the registration certificate and state license plates.
Where and how you can see a photo of a traffic violation from a fixing camera?
Photos and recording of offenses on the roads are no longer surprising. There are automatic (permanent and mobile) violation recording points. This measure is intended to make transparent the procedure for bringing to administrative responsibility for violations of traffic rules.
A large number of violators, sometimes a biased and insufficiently competent attitude of traffic police officers are just a small part of the reasons why the installation of cameras is more than justified.
- What is the purpose of fixing traffic violations??
- Where to see photos from fix cameras?
- How to check traffic fines online and find a photo of your violations?
- Viewing a fine with a photo on the State Services
- See data through mobile app
- Check on the official website of the traffic police
- Search by regulation number
- Appealing photo-fixation of violations
See data through mobile app
In order to use this application, you must have a phone or tablet on which you can install it. This application is suitable for both Android (download) and iOS (download). The application has functions for notification of new fines, payments directly from the application.
To view the required information, you must:
- Install the application and go into it.
- Enter the data in the driver’s license, registration certificate number.
Information about fines can also be viewed by entering the decree number in the appropriate field in the application. Upon receIPt of information about fines, information from the traffic police cameras will become available.
The mobile application “Traffic police fines” is developed for the convenience of drivers and is a state application.
Viewing a fine with a photo on the State Services
Every citizen of the Russian Federation can use this portal. To use the function of viewing penalties, you must pass authorization on the site. ALGorithm of actions:
- Go to the website at gosuslugi.Ru.
- Choose “Transport and driving”. “All services”.
Then go to the section “Fines”.
You can find out more about how and what traffic violations are recorded by the fixation cameras here, and you can read about the types of THESE cameras in this material.
Where to see photos from fix cameras?
Often there is a need to see footage from the cameras of the traffic police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (former traffic police). To do this, you can use:
Materials from the resolution. often presented in the form of photographs that the alleged violator receives along with the order to impose a fine for violation of traffic rules. The photo and materials indicate the date and place of the violation.
It is possible and necessary to rely on this information, but all the fully captured material is stored in digital form on state portals. In some situations, this information can play an important role in proving the innocence / guilt of the alleged offender.
There are many more sites and applications that are NOT official. Everyone decides whether to trust such resources or not, but nevertheless, official sources of information about photos and materials are more reliable in any situation.
Appealing photo-fixation of violations
You can read the detailed instructions on DISPUTING a fine from a camera for fixing offenses here. If you want to challenge a fine, like a traffic police officer wrote out. then you are here. Only briefly here Indicate the main points.
Appealing against decisions on administrative offenses should be carried out in agreement with the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation (for more information about whether ignoring traffic rules is an administrative violation or is there, you can find out in this material). The complaint is sent with the signature of the person to whom the decision was made through the service on the official website of the State Traffic Inspectorate in the form of an email signed with an electronic signature.
Information from surveillance cameras in the form of a photo or makes the process of imposing a fine more transparent, and clarifying the circumstances of traffic violations. where and how it happened. becomes more objective. The ability to access materials from the traffic police cameras is designed to provide an evidentiary base for drivers and traffic police.
If you find an error, please select a piece of text and press CtrlEnter.
What to do if you need a surveillance camera recording?
First of all, you need to call the hotline of the city surveillance system at (495) 5870002 and leave a request to save the archive. You need to do it within 5 calendar days from the date of the incident. this is the storage period. To do this, the contact center operator must inform date, time and address of the scene. You’ll get request number, to be handed over to a law enforcement representative.
A copy of the archived data can only be obtained by a law enforcement representative using his personal access to the city surveillance system at the workplace.
Also, law enforcement officers (judicial authorities and lawyers) can obtain a copy of the archived data by contacting the Moscow Department of Information Technologies with a written request and an electronic medium on which a copy of the archived data is recorded. The resulting material can be key evidence of an offense and help in solving a crime in hot pursuit.
Find out if
cameras on data.Mos.Ru
Leave a request for conservation
archive by phone
7 (495) 587-00-02
Contact the police
The police will receive the archive
and attach to the case
The unified system of urban surveillance began to be created in 2012, now more than 143 thousand cameras are connected to it, which are installed in schools, kindergartens, places of mass gathering of citizens, near trade facilities and at construction sites.
There are cameras in residential buildings: some cameras with a 360-degree view are mounted on buildings, others. with infrared illumination. on the entrance door and in the lobby of the first floor. Now they are installed in 20 thousand yards and 30 thousand entrances of residential buildings.
The system helps law enforcement officials to solve crimes, and city services Keep track of street cleaning.
Muscovites can get access to recordings from cameras in two ways: connect to the broadcast or invite a recording from the archive.
Through the “Open Data Portal” you can find out if cameras are installed in your yard or entrance. You can check the operability of the installed camera in the citywide contact center: (495) 587-00-02.
Residents of the North-East, North and South-West administrative districts of Moscow can watch the broadcast from the surveillance cameras installed in their entrance, on their TV screens, on a separate channel.
To do this, you will need to install a locking device with an access surveillance camera on the entrance door to the entrance. Residents will be able to access two broadcasts: from an external camera installed at the front door and from an internal entrance camera installed in the lobby elevators.
The project for providing access to surveillance has a pilot status and, if the service is in demand by residents, will appear in other areas of the city.
To connect to the system, citizens only need to take initiative, no additional expenses will be required. The equIPment is installed at the expense of the city budget, the subscrIPtion fee for the locking device will remain the same.
Residents of the North-Eastern Administrative District and the South-Western Administrative District can get access to the live broadcast from the entrance cameras. To connect, you need to obtain consent to carry out the work of at least 2/3 of the owners of the premises and send an application to the address of PJSC “ROSTELECOM” domofon@rt.Ru or call (800) 100-98-34. After that, a new locking device and an additional camera in the elevator lobby will be installed in the entrance, as well as the output of images from two cameras to the home TVs of residents of the entrance.
Recordings from cameras go to the Unified Data Storage and Processing Center (ECDC). The standard shelf life is only five days. To receive a record, by the end of this period, you need to leave an application at the citywide contact center by phone (495) 587-00-02, informing the date, time and address of the incident (including the number of the entrance). The center will tell you the application number, you will need to indicate it in the statement in the incident to the district police department. The storage period of the entry for which the application is made will be increased to 30 days.
It will NOT work to get a copy of the record on your own, materials are issued only to representatives of law enforcement agencies.
If you find a dent in your car or a stroller has been stolen from your yard, the city surveillance system will help to identify the culprits. How to get a recording from cameras and what is needed for this, read the material of the online publication m24.Ru.
City surveillance cameras are actively used not only by utilities to track the work of their specialists, but also by law enforcement officers. Last year alone, thanks to external surveillance, 1,700 offenses were uncovered, and the townspeople submitted more than 8,000 applications for booking an archive.
Most often, Muscovites apply for a receIPt. If someone damaged a car, a stroller, a bicycle went missing, as well as if there was a burglary, an attack or a fight.
“The most valuable witnesses of cameras can become if a trouble occurred in a residential area, where the density of camera coverage is especially high, or in a public place. in the metro, at a busy intersection,” the press service of the Moscow Information Technology Department explained.
How to watch from the camera at the entrance
To date, more than 101 thousand entrances, more than 21 thousand courtyard areas and more than 4 thousand public places have been equIPped with cameras.
Information in the registers will be updated as the city surveillance system develops.
What cameras can you get
The surveillance system includes several basic types of cameras:
- Driveways. They are outside in the front door, their field of vision is the entire space in front of the house. than 100,000 such cameras have been installed in the capital. This also includes those that are inside the front ones, but they did not install them en masse within the framework of the city program;
- Yard cameras are dome cameras that are mounted on the roof of one or more houses. They are controllable and have 10x optical zoom;
- Cameras in crowded places (MMS) are located in pedestrian zones, busy places, at metro entrances, and so on;
- ITS (Intelligent Transportation System). Department of Transportation cameras installed at intersections.
You can find out what cameras are near your home and what gets into their lens on the official portal of the open data portal. There is a register of courtyard surveillance cameras and a register of road surveillance cameras published.
The main functions of surveillance cameras:
- Increasing the level of security;
- Control in the field of housing and communal services and city improvement (monitoring the condition of streets, courtyards, playgrounds, garbage collection, etc.)
A surveillance system can help everyone.
Every person experiences unpleasant situations, which are easier to resolve with additional information obtained from the incident record. The main thing is to know how to get it and use it promptly.
The Moscow Department of Information Technology is working on the issue of open access to the surveillance system on the air, without the possibility of viewing the archive.
A test Internet Resource has been created, which is already used by several thousand active users of urban electronic services. But the final decision on launching the service to the masses has not yet been made.
In parallel, in several districts, an experiment is being carried out with the installation of intercoms, when residents can watch the broadcast from the cameras at home on TV on a special channel.
How to get the entry
In order to receive from city cameras, you need to call the hotline of the surveillance system 8 (495) 587-00-02 and ask you to save the record in the archive, specify the place and time you are interested in. The operator will tell you which cameras are nearby and assign a request number.
It is important to do this within five days after the incident, otherwise the recording will be deleted. And so it will be sent to the archive for another 30 days.
With the assigned number, you need to contact the police. Law enforcement officers will receive and give you an electronic record. Your lawyer can take it too.
Employees of administrations, prefectures, housing and communal services, OATS and other inspection services also have access to the archive from their workplaces.
Private cameras in the city system
In the foreseeable future, Muscovites will be able to connect their cameras to the surveillance system. According to Dmitry Golovin, head of the city surveillance department of the information technology department, a plan for integrating private cameras into the city system can be developed and approved by the end of the year.
“Residents can be PROVIDED the opportunity to connect their surveillance cameras and thus ensure peace for themselves that the territory that falls into his interests and is filmed by his camera will be followed by specially trained users: law enforcement officers and so on,” he noted.
1. Next Connect the camera to your computer. As usual, the usb interface is used for this. Insert one end of the wire into the corresponding connector of the camera, and connect the other to the USB connector of the computer system unit. Later on, press the power button on the camera. If a window for selecting a connection mode appears, select the file transfer.
2. Classic operating system sound will notify you when a new device is connected. Next, the necessary drivers will be mechanically installed (if they were NOT installed earlier), which will allow you to work with the camera as with a removable storage medium.
3. With the help of the explorer of the operating system, open the directory of the connected camera. Open the folder where the recorded with her help is stored. Select the necessary files, then right-click on them and select the “Copy” item from the list. Next, open the folder on your computer, prepared for saving. Right-click again and select “Paste” from the list. Wait until the selected files are to be copied. In addition to the standard GoPro browser of the operating system, you can use one of any second file administrators (say, Total Commander, Far, etc.).
4. Cameras of HDV and MiniDV formats use the IEEE1394 interface for transfer to a computer. Connect the camera with the support of the appropriate cable to the system unit. Run the import program (say Windows Movie Maker). With menu support, enable import mode, specify format and save destination. Click on the “Import” button. Wait until it is saved.
On this topic
1. Install the required codecs on your computer. Typically, security cameras come with genuine coding programs, designed intentionally for a particular surveillance system. Such codecs (if for some reason they are not included in the kit) are allowed to be found on the Internet, focusing on the manufacturer.
2. Play in the player recommended by the system. If the player installed on your computer for some reason does not read. Download another one. See what format it is saved in. Choosing a player that reproduces this format.
3. I will try to find some of the following players. They are especially common and reproduce many famous formats. Some of them are: Windows Media Classic, K-lite, KMPlayer, VLC. In surveillance systems, it is most often used in Mpeg4 or umv format.
4. If you are unable to open the file in the original format, find the possibility of re-encoding into the format you want. This can be done with the support of special programs (Any Converter, ProCoder, Adobe Encoder, VirtualDub). Look for information in transcoding on specialized forums and sites on the Internet.
5. Use Any Converter for transcoding. To do this, open in the program (File-import-). In the window that opens, specify the format in the one that you are going to translate the initial file. Specify the folder on your computer where the received file should be saved. Run transcoding.
1. In order to rotate the camera around an object in the MilkShape 3D editor, you must first direct it to the object. To do this, right-click anywhere in the workspace and select Frame All from the drop-down menu. If the object is much further from the zero point of coordinates, it will be more difficult to see it, therefore, Move the object to the origin.
2. This go to the Groups tab and select your model, clicked on the Corresponding buttons in the Smoothing Groups field (1/2/3 and so on). If there is only one group of each (or a small number of them), double-click the left mouse button on the group name in the list. The selected area will change color. The same can be done if you left-click the name of the group in the list once and press the Select button.
3. After your object is selected, go to the Model tab and click the Move button. In the Move Options section with the support of the drop-down list, set the value to Absolute and click on the Move button again. the object will move to the zero mark along the X, Y and Z axes. If necessary, raise your object along the Y axis so that it “stands” on the grid.
4. Press the left mouse button and, while holding it, move the mouse to the right or to the left. the camera will move around the object in the horizontal plane. Moving the mouse up and down will help you see the object from above and below. To bring the camera closer to the model (or move it away from it), use the mouse wheel. For more clear guidance, hold down the Shift key and the left mouse button while moving the mouse up and down. In order to move the camera to the left and right along the scene with the object, hold down the Ctrl key and the left mouse button, while moving the mouse to the left and right, respectively.
5. When working in Autodesk 3ds Max Use the mouse wheel to zoom in (or out) the camera to the object. Use the navigation cube to rotate the camera. While holding down the left mouse button on the disk with cardinal points (S, N, W, E), move the mouse in the required direction or set the required angle by Applying the Corresponding sides of the navigation cube. Front, Right, Top and so on. Press and hold the left mouse button, clamp the nav cube face and move the mouse to the right or left. This will also rotate the camera around the object.
On this topic
Preferring a surveillance camera
The security of any enterprise and private property is NOT imagined without the use of surveillance cameras. However, the choice of a particular model is some difficulty for those who have NOT previously encountered them. It is allowed to purchase surveillance cameras at the lowest cost, with more pragmatism.
You will need
How to view from a surveillance camera
Surveillance is almost an indispensable component of modern security requirements at protected sites. It is difficult to find a company or enterprise that would NOT take advantage of the superiority of this system, exclusively in huge cities.
You will need
- – computer with Internet access;
- – Any Converter program.
How to download from camera
Recorded with the help of a camera is much more comfortable to view on a computer. And if you need to edit it or post it on the Internet, you can’t do without downloading it from the camera to your computer.
How to pump from the camera
Prepare the camera for connection to a computer. If the volume of transmitted information is huge, connect the charger to the camera to be connected to the mains. In this case, you avoid interruption of file transfer when the battery is discharged.
1. Determine the Necessary Camera Construction The choice of a surveillance camera by type depends on the place of installation and the purpose of viewing:. mini-cameras are prepared for hidden surveillance and are mounted in the wall. The box of such cameras can be cylindrical or rectangular. dome cameras are installed on the ceiling and have a fascinating design. outdoor cameras have a protective casing with a heating system, a sun visor and infrared illumination for night time. typical cameras are traditionally made in a cylindrical shape and are suitable for mounting on any surface. For them, it is allowed to use almost any lens with the desired viewing angle. modular cameras are produced without a housing with one board and a small lens. They are allowed to be inserted into a thermal casing or a box. adjustable cameras have a swivel mechanism for a better view of the object and a specific area.
2. Choose Color or Monochrome Cameras Black and white security cameras are less expensive and more sensitive to see better at night than color cameras. However, color cameras can be equIPped with a huge number of functions. Let’s say the “day / night” function allows switching to monochrome mode in the dark. In some cases, the color of the image is indispensable for better object recognition. However, color models are more expensive.
3. Pay attention to technical collations. resolution: measured in TV lines. Vertically, in all models, the resolution is equal to 625 TVL, and horizontally it ranges from 380 to 600 TVL. The higher this indicator, the more huge small details are allowed to see. sensitivity: its choice depends on the level of illumination of the monitored area. Susceptibility is measured in lux (lx). The larger this setting, the brighter the subject will be illuminated during daytime. The smaller it is, the better the visibility at night. For example, for areas with poor lighting (outdoors), cameras with a sensitivity of 0.01 to 0.05 lux should be preferred.
Cameras from Chinese manufacturers are noted for fragility. Consequently, it is better to buy surveillance cameras of Russian, Japanese or Western GoPro production.
How to rotate the camera around an object
When creating an object in 3D editors, it is of no small importance to see the model from all sides, to determine how it will look from different angles. With the support of camera rotation around the object, it is allowed to timely detect defects and correct them.
Almost all popular programs and converters work with the H.264 format, the most popular are:
Working with format. 264
Let’s take a closer look at how to open a.264 file from a DVR or surveillance camera.
To play a.264 file, you need to place it in a Container format that can be recognized by any media player. For this purpose, we recommend using one of the following utilities:
- Demuxer. can create dsm or mpc records. It is worth noting that dsm files can only be played in this junk.
- Mkvcleaver. with its help you can cut into.MKV.
- Mkvmerge. Able to modify, cut, merge or Unmerge files. After processing, the quality does NOT deteriorate, but the format changes to.MKV.
- Haali Muxer. can help in converting, merging or unmerging files. After processing, it is assigned the format.MKV.
Differences and similarities between 264 and H.264 formats
Format. 264 is the raw elementary streams of H.264-ES files (also called temporary MPEG-4 files). In turn, H.264-ES is part of the H.264 format specification. Older recorder models are written in.64 format. Such files cannot be used for direct GoPro viewing with an ordinary player and require processing by special programs.
H.264 format allows you to reduce the recording to a minimum size. After the recordings are fully compressed, the quality and audio are still high. Surveillance cameras and recorders of a new type work with this format. H.264 files are also called MPEG-4 Part 10 AVC / H.264. Despite the long and scary name, it is very easy to find an H.264 file player on the net.
To open such files, you must use one of the following methods:
- Use special programs and utilities;
- Convert files.
The following programs will be useful to open 264:
264 files can be merged or unmerged. We will consider how to do this further.
Recording playback software. 264 and H.264
Today, surveillance cameras can be seen at almost every turn. You may also be planning to install one or more cameras in your home. Such devices work with.64 or H.264 files. But how to look and how to open the file, we will consider in the article.
Conversion process. 264 and H.264 is quite simple. To do this, you need to download a conversion program. The most popular programs for this purpose are:
We hope that the tIPs in this article have helped you understand how to View and Process 264 and H.264 recordings. If you have any questions, please contact us. Describe your problem in detail so that we can help you.