Another effective utility that allows you to forget about the screen lock once and for all. And in order to use it, you need to download the program on your PC, using for this exclusively the official website.
Next, you should open the application, in parallel performing a direct connection of the mobile phone to the PC via USB. After that, the display should show the notification “Unlock the screen”, which you need to click on. At the final stage, you switch to Recovery mode again to download the recovery files and get full access to the previously locked smartphone.
It also happens that all of the above methods turn out to be ineffective, for the simple reason that the user did not bother to synchronize his own mobile phone with the accounts. But this is not a reason for grief, since there are several additional solutions to the problem in question.
Through “Phone search”
One of them is the smartphone search feature created by Google developers. To use the service, you need a PC connected to the network.
The user will need to go to an offsite to search for a smartphone, go through authorization and wait for the system to determine its exact geolocation. When moving to the next stage, you will be prompted to erase all data, and this command should be taken literally.
Forget PIN, Pattern & Password: How to unlock Xiaomi Mobile Phones
Simply put, in addition to resetting the forgotten password, the device will be completely cleaned, which will not seem to everyone the best option.
It should be noted that not only the previous method allows you to roll back to the settings that the smartphone received by default. So, manually switching to Recovery mode will help to reset the device. To do this, you must simultaneously hold and hold the power button and volume control.
Next, click on the “wipe data / factory reset” command, confirm the action and reboot the gadget system by selecting “reboot system”. This method works flawlessly, regardless of whether the synchronization was carried out with branded services and a mailbox. At the same time, 100% loss of all data and contacts does not allow us to call this method the optimal solution to the problem of blocking a smartphone.
With the help of third-party recovery
Do not forget that there are many third-party auxiliary recovery programs that help solve the blocking problem with minimal losses. The main condition for their use is that you should be as selective as possible in choosing source so as not to run into scammers.
This is an excellent, and most importantly, an application tested by many users that allows you to work with the kernel of the operating system installed on a smartphone, and this greatly expands user capabilities. As for the peculiarities of using the program, it implies the following steps:
- After opening Recovery, you need to go to the path of the sections “Advanced. File Manager”, as a result of which redirection to system files is carried out.
- Next, you should select “data”, and then “system”, deleting those files that are responsible for locking the smartphone. And most often we are talking about five folders, the name of which contains words such as “key”, “password” and “lock”.
- At the final stage, you go to the menu, for which you click on “Reboot”.
After completing these steps and restarting the device, the user will no longer see the lock screen, which is both good and bad at the same time. Good because he will be able to restore access without losing data, but bad because of the lack of protection as such.
How to unlock Xiaomi without losing personal data
Practice shows that a blocked device is half the trouble. After all, in the end, you can always roll back to the factory settings, completely resetting the gadget. Another thing is that along with such a reset, the mobile device will be automatically cleared of all content contained on it, including all photos and video files, as well as all correspondence. And this is often fraught with even more serious consequences than just a breakdown of the gadget.
Unlocking with Mi Unlock from Xiaomi
Not used by Google? It doesn’t matter, because there is also a Mi-account, which is created on any model of Xiaomi smartphone with the obligatory binding to the current phone number (fortunately, the SIM card can be taken out of a locked device and rearranged to another gadget) and an e-mail box. As for further actions, they add up to a simple algorithm:
- First of all, you need to go from the PC to the official Xiaomi website, as well as find and download the proprietary Mi Unlock utility.
- Next, a direct connection of the locked gadget to the PC is performed using the supplied USB cable.
- The next step involves switching to your own Mi account and force restarting the device by simultaneously holding down the power button and the volume down key. This will automatically switch to Fastboot mode.
- At the final stage, the device is reconnected to the PC and unlocked without any harm to personal data.
The use of the Mi account suggests another way, which involves confirming the password reset with the further introduction of the synchronized email address or phone number. After these steps, a letter should be sent to the specified address containing a special code, which must be inserted into the open recovery column.
And if everything was done correctly, then the user will just have to come up with a new password. If the letter never arrived at the specified address, then you should look for it in the “Spam” section, or make a second request.
Is it possible to unlock a Xiaomi phone on your own if you forgot your password
There is not the slightest doubt that encoding is necessary, since modern smartphones contain a huge amount of important information, from the media gallery to private correspondence and saved passwords from personal accounts of bank mobile clients.
But in view of the fact that even a banal password code is quite reliable protection, you should not forget it in any case, since the consequences can be dire.
At the same time, if such an oversight has already been made, which happens for various reasons (the child blocked it, the wrong number was inadvertently entered when changing data, etc.), then this is not at all a reason to hand over the phone for disassembly or resign with its new “brick” status. Instead, you can try all the existing unlock methods. Fortunately, there are not so few of them, and most of them were created by developers precisely in the interests of users, and not at all for scammers.
Login to Xiaomi account
You can log in to your Mi account both on a computer and on a smartphone. On the phone, this step is absolutely obligatory, since without this it will not be possible to fully use the gadget. Consider all login options.
Launch your browser and follow the link account.Xiaomi.com. site in Russian.
You will be taken to the account management page, where all information is presented in Russian. Technically logged in already. You can customize basic settings, upload a profile photo, or change your first and last name.
- Open the settings and go to the “Mi account” section.
- Enter the linked phone number or Email, and then tap “Next”.
- Enter your profile password and click “Login”.
- Turn on synchronization and search for a device, tap “Continue”.
- Combine files on the phone and in Mi Cloud using the corresponding button.
After completing all the steps, you can fully use the phone. Synchronizing files with Mi Cloud will start automatically, since you allowed it when you entered your profile. But keep in mind that you will only be able to log into your Mi account after activating it. I wrote above how to activate it.
If you enter your account password incorrectly 10 times, it will be blocked. In this case, you will have to contact Xiaomi support and ask to unblock the account. In some cases, a scan of the passport may be required.
If you see an error logging into your Xiaomi account, describe it in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев. I’ll try to help.
Delete via phone settings
The easiest way is to delete your account from your Xiaomi phone. The accounting will be erased, all synchronized data in Mi Cloud will also be deleted.
Unlock Any Xiaomi/Redmi/Mi/POCO Mobiles Pattern Lock Without Data Loss | Unlock Mobile Password
This method cannot be called a complete deletion of Mi Account, because the account will remain on the Xiaomi servers, although it is completely empty without your data.
How to delete Mi account on Xiaomi Redmi 8 (took this phone model as an example):
- Open the settings app.
- Find the section “Mi account”.
- Tap on the item “Log out of account”.
- On the next screen, click the “Delete” button.
- Enter the password for the current account and tap OK.
After a few seconds, there will be no trace of the account left on the phone. Data that has been synced with Mi Cloud will be erased from the cloud.
Xiaomi support contacts
This information will allow you to get help from the Xiaomi support staff as quickly as possible. It is best to contact the representative office of the corporation in your region: in this case, knowledge of English is not required.
|Ukraine||info@Xiaomi.ua||0-800-60-44-71, 044-503-35-84, 044-501-91-30|
Sometimes the regional support team answers that they cannot help with this issue. In this case, you need to write to global support at service.global@Xiaomi.com.
In a letter in English, you need to concisely describe your problem and provide the data mentioned above.
If Sfomi’s support does not respond immediately, there is nothing wrong with that. The service processes several thousand requests every minute. Your review may take several days.
There is no need to annoy the workers. As soon as they read your message, they will reply immediately. If you bombard them with repeated letters, there is a chance that they will not do anything simply out of harm.
A factory reset will help you delete your Mi account without a password. The method is not always effective, but it will help if the user has forgotten the password from the Xiaomi account.
It is worth noting that this method has been proven to work only on old smartphones with MIUI 7 or 8. However, sometimes it also works on new phones (for example, Redmi 8 with MIUI 12 on board).
- Go to the phone settings through the corresponding icon.
- Go to the “About phone” section.
- Tap on the item “Reset settings”.
- Click on the “Erase All Data” button at the very bottom of the screen.
- Confirm the action by entering a pattern or password.
FORGOT PASSWORD. How to Unlock and Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus
After the reset, the Xiaomi account will be deleted from the phone, but will not be destroyed. The option is suitable for the subsequent resale of the device. This operation is akin to unlinking the phone from the account.
How to log out of your Mi account?
Despite the usefulness of the option, it may be necessary to delete the profile or untie it from the smartphone in hand. There are two reasons for this situation:
- the user has forgotten the password requested by the device during the boot process;
- a person plans to sell a gadget and does not want to allow another person to gain access to personal information.
To achieve your goal, you need to properly disable your Mi profile. The scheme of action depends on what data is remembered, what is lost.
If none of the procedures has provided a positive result, if the question is how to delete a Mi account on Xiaomi Mi 5, Mi 4, you will need to contact Support. When providing employees with certain evidence that it is the applicant who is listed as the legal owner of the phone number, you can enter data and unlink from the account, which is no longer necessary.
What is Mi account deletion
Deleting a Mi account is the deactivation of the Mi account and the destruction of all synchronized data from the cloud. After that, it will be impossible to restore it: no one will get access to confidential data.
The procedure is relevant if the Xiaomi smartphone is being prepared for sale or you do not plan to use Xiaomi equipment in the future.
It is worth noting that the account attached to the phone is not deleted immediately. Within a few days, the company makes a decision. Within 30 days from the date of deletion, everything can be restored without loss.
Attention! After the complete deletion of the Xiaomi Mi account, you will not be able to access it if you suddenly change your mind. Therefore, before performing the procedure, you need to think carefully.
How to link a phone
Device binding is performed automatically when an account is added to the device. But if for some reason this did not happen, there is a manual way. To do this, you need to refer to the smartphone settings.
How to link a device to a Mi account:
- Go to the smartphone settings and go to the “About phone” section.
- Tap 7 times on the inscription with the MIUI version.
- Return to the list of options and go to the “Advanced settings” section.
You can change your phone number in your Mi account through your personal account at i.Mi.com. Enter it, go to Security tab → Phone for recovery. To do this, you will need to enter the code from the SMS message that will come to the number you specified.
This is the easiest and most affordable way. Only the mobile network is used to communicate with the device. Therefore, before performing all the actions, you should make sure that the mobile Internet is connected and working.
If you forgot your picture password
If you lose the code, you should try to enter. On the fifth approach, Forgot your password will appear. You need to activate the recording. Next, easy steps are taken, how to unlock Xiaomi if you forgot your password. The following manipulations are performed:
- In the field, enter the name of the owner of the Google profile and a combination from the registered profile.
- This is the account assigned to the smartphone.
- After entering the data, click on Login.
- A request will appear. register a new combination.
- The code is entered and remembered.
In the absence of communication, you can perform the following manipulations:
- Change of SIM-card. Should be inserted into a device with activated internet;
- Turning the gadget on and off. Between them you need to pause for two seconds. At this time, the shutter moves and the connection is activated.
If there is no profile data, you can also act through Forgot your password. In such a case, you need to rely on prompts.
The presented option does not return access to gadgets of version 4x, 5, 6a. The password for the Mi-profile is reset here. To carry out a recovery operation, you should write to support. This method is suitable when you have important information on your device. If there is no secret information, the method based on Recovery will do.
The support problem is reviewed for three days. In order for her to decide, it is worth providing information that the phone belongs to the applicant. Providing packaging, receipt or IMEI will do. If the method does not work, you will have to delete your Mi-account.
How to unlock your phone if you forgot your Xiaomi password without losing data?
There are ways to recover without losing information. This can be done via mail or mobile number. They must be linked to a profile. Here’s what the user needs to do:
- Going to Mi Account.
- The Forgot password option is pressed.
- Phone combination reset is confirmed.
- Enter mailbox data.
- Captcha is introduced.
- A link comes to the mail. To mobile key.
- You need to follow it and write a new code.
If verification information does not come, you should contact Support. You will need to write a letter in English. You do not have to be puzzled and do not set a password initially. Then you don’t have to restore anything. This is convenient, but not secure. If the gadget is lost, the information will fall into the hands of scammers.
At the same time, you should not go to extremes. When setting security levels, you need to keep in mind the difficulty of getting access back. There is a risk of resetting your access data. To prevent this, you need to regularly synchronize your smartphone with the PC and the cloud.
How to unblock Xiaomi if you forgot your password?
If a person has forgotten the code, he will not be able to enter the device menu. How to remove a gadget from a block? There are many options. The user can select the desired method. Unlock.
Some options are based on minimal tampering with settings. Others are deep and radical. The method should be chosen based on the conditions. These are the factors that led to the failure. If it is a blocking, a generic statement can be used. She will help you quickly return the code.
How to unlock Xiaomi if you forgot your password: from a graphic key, Mi account and without data loss
How to unlock the phone if you forgot the Xiaomi password is a question that the owners of these devices face. The manufacturer invites users to protect information by setting a password. The code is a graphic or numerical sequence of characters. To access the information, the password is entered on the screen. But what to do if the code is forgotten? The answer to this question is presented in the note.
From Mi account
When deciding how to unlock a Xiaomi phone if you have forgotten the graphic password, you must follow these instructions:
- Go to developer portal.
- Download and install Mi Unlock software on PC.
- The phone connects to it.
- Signing in to your Mi account.
- The gadget is turned off by holding down the power and volume.
- Going to Fastboot.
- The device is connected to the PC and the Unblock button is pressed.
This scheme restores access. Does not cause loss of information. If there is no access to Mi, you will have to reset the system or Hard Reset. The operation removes contacts, files and applications. For this reason, it is worth saving the information on a third-party medium. Another condition is that the gadget is charged up to 80%.
After completing these preparatory measures, you can proceed to reboot. This process is carried out in this way:
- At the same time, the volume activation buttons are clamped;
- It should be kept for up to 10 seconds, until vibration;
- Recovery and Wipe data are selected;
- The phone restarts. Device data is cleared, codes are removed.
If you have the skills to work with the software, you can act through ROOT rights. This is a safe reset guarantee.
There are many options for restoring access without losing data. There are easy and understandable schemes of action. There are global options related to data reset. A note 4 or Redmi user will be able to find a suitable instruction for themselves. If you strictly follow the scheme, you can quickly return the previously installed code from xiaomi.
Need to unlock your Xiaomi phone, but it hasn’t been linked to an account before? Then things are much worse. Perhaps the only option is to contact Support Xiaomi. By clicking on the link, you will find contacts of all official representative offices of the company in different countries. For users from Russia, you can use international contacts, or go to Mi.com/ru/ and call Support (phone at the very bottom of the page).
If you will be writing a letter of support, take into account our tips:
In the letter, you must indicate that you have forgotten your Xiaomi password or pattern, and do not know how to regain access to your own device. Experts will require the provision of data to ensure that you are the owner of the phone. Therefore, prepare in advance the IMEI code (look for it on the factory box), a purchase receipt, your photo with a smartphone (greatly increases the chances of getting approval) and a passport.
The application can be considered for a long time, up to several weeks. Therefore, be patient and do not send duplicate emails. Intrusive behavior only repels consultants.
Deleting data via Recovery
This is an extreme option, in which absolutely all data is erased from the device. The smartphone will receive a factory look, so you will have to re-configure the system, add accounts, etc. Almost similar to the first method.
To carry out a Hard Reset, you need to get into the Recovery mode. To do this, hold down the power button and the volume up key. After a couple of seconds, the recovery icon will appear, and after the device will reboot.
Now on the screen we see the menu in black and yellow. Click on the section “WipeReset”. “Wipe all data”. We confirm our actions and wait for the end of the procedure. If you have the Recovery menu in Chinese, then click on the second button from the top and again on the second button. Ready.
How to unlock a Xiaomi phone if you forgot your password
On modern smartphones, the user stores a huge amount of personal information and, if necessary, removes it from prying eyes. The system offers face unlock, pattern, pin.
On modern smartphones, the user stores a huge amount of personal information and, if necessary, removes it from prying eyes. The system offers face unlocking, graphic key, pin code. But what to do when protection, on the contrary, prevents the use of the device? How to unlock a Xiaomi phone if you forgot your password?
reset password through lock screen
If you often forget or confuse passwords, unlocking your phone with a fingerprint is suitable for you. One touch. and access to the device is obtained without any problems. Unfortunately, this option will not be relevant for “family phones” that are used by several users.
So, back to the main topic. Recovering a locked mobile device is very easy with an account.
Therefore, we strongly recommend that you always create such accounts on smartphones.
We take the phone and enter any value of numbers or letters. With the forgotten graphic password, draw some shape. We repeat these actions three times. Don’t worry, the smartphone won’t lock completely.
On the contrary, after the third attempt, the “Forgot your password?” Column will be displayed. Click on it, and the system asks for confirmation to delete all data (reset to factory settings).
Note! If a Mi-account was linked to the phone, you will be asked for confirmation when you turn it on for the first time after the reset, you will need to enter the password.
ways how to unlock locked Xiaomi
There are often situations when the user forgets the unlock password. This is quite a common case, which is solved in two clicks in the case of a Mi-account installed on a smartphone.
Is there no binding? Then a temporary nuisance can become a real problem. But it can be dealt with with simple methods and average technical knowledge. How exactly. now we will find out.
Below will be presented 3 proven ways to remove the pattern. If your case is more individual, or for some reason the presented methods did not help or are very difficult for you, then check out the additional 6 ways how to unlock a Xiaomi phone.
Tips & Tricks
- In order not to lose important materials stored in your smartphone, periodically make a full backup. Backing up without any problems will save all the necessary information.
- Many are wondering if it is possible to unlock the found Xiaomi phone. Unfortunately, if it was linked to an account, it is almost impossible, because how can you reset the password to someone else’s mail / number? As a last resort, try returning to factory settings.
- Create fairly simple passwords for yourself to remember, but do not forget about the danger of hacking. Do not under any circumstances use information such as year of birth, telephone number or home address for protection.
- Many phones now have FACE ID. easy-to-see face unlocking. But it only seems so. In fact, this is one of the most unreliable ways to protect your device. So choose either a fingerprint or a letter code.
You will learn how to restore access using the ID.Mi.com website and special utilities. And you can also delete the files responsible for blocking, or use an interesting option through the “Phone search”.
So we discussed how to unlock Xiaomi with a forgotten password. This is a fairly straightforward procedure, especially for advanced users. And in order to avoid such problems in the future, follow our recommendations.
How to Reset Xiaomi Password without Data Loss
How to unlock your Xiaomi phone if you forgot your password? I am sure that this problem worries many users of Android devices. In this manual, we will consider the current solutions that will allow you to save personal data. But I will immediately note that there are few such options, and most lead to a complete reset and removal of contacts, photos. Let’s look at the different options for resetting the PIN, application pattern. At the end of the article you can watch a detailed video.
How to unlock Xiaomi if you forgot your password?
- Enter the PIN incorrectly 5 times, the device is blocked for 30 seconds, and an inscription appears at the bottom right. “Forgot your password?”, Click on it, a warning will be displayed, read the conditions, agree, the smart should be restarted. Ready!
- Official utility Mi Unlock. You need to download it, install it on your computer, open it, enter the data for authorization in the Mi-account, then connect the device with a cable to the PC, after finding it, click on the “Unlock” button in the program;
- Via Google’s Find My Device. select a specific mobile gadget in the list above, and below click on “Clear.” In this case, the connection to the network is important:
Dr.Fone Android Data Recovery
The software is paid, but useful. Here is the link to the official site.
Alas, the reality is that this is the only way to solve the problem and not lose contacts, software, personal files. Next, we will consider simple methods, but with complete removal.
How to Reset Xiaomi 4x Password without Data Loss
The guide is relevant not only for the specified model, but also suitable to remove the lock on any gadget of the Chinese brand Xiaomi.
If, after turning on the device, you need to enter a four-digit PIN, but you do not remember it, you should follow these steps:
- Download the Reset_Lock archive from the link;
- Using a USB cable and connecting to a computer, we transfer the file to the internal memory of the smartphone;
- Turn off the phone, hold down the Volume up key and the power button. After 5 seconds, the Recovery mode will load. Here we look at the appearance. if you have the inscription Mi Recovery 3.0 in the corner, and below the button. Reboot (restart), Wipe Data (delete data) and Mi Assisstant, then we are dealing with stock Recovery. It is only useful in a situation where you are not trying to save information. In this case, feel free to erase everything, reboot and get a password reset;
then you’re in luck. You should select the item responsible for installing the update. Install / Apply Update, specify the path to the Reset_Lock archive and start the firmware. At the end of the procedure, we restart the Xiaomi smartphone (Reboot) and enjoy the result.
If the options listed above are not available in your case, you should install custom Recovery.
- If there is Root access (what is it, how to do it?), Then the easiest way is to download the TWRP application from Google Play, launch, select your gadget model from the list, download the corresponding img image of the current version for it, then activate it and get access to Recovery mode. And then you can follow the instructions I gave above;
- If there is no ROOT and there is no access to the device (since it is locked), it is worth trying a more advanced method. We are watching a video (in English, but very useful) or looking for information on the network specifically for your device:
Removing the pattern
I recommend that you first read the article on our website. The situation is discussed in detail there.
In general, the essence is as follows. we enter the password incorrectly several times, the system is blocked, it becomes possible to “remember”, enter the code from Mi / Google into the form. Just!
But what to do when this information is forgotten.
If you need to restore access to your Google account (through which most Android services work). here’s a link. https://goo.gl/3EBAJQ. and for the Mi profile, password reset is possible here. https://account.Xiaomi.com/pass/forgetPassword.
Now you know how to unlock a Xiaomi smartphone if you have forgotten the password. Suddenly you have relevant and more advanced methods. share in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
Unlocking a smartphone by mobile phone number or e-mail
If the user is unable to log into the Mi account due to the loss of the password, there is an effective and simple method to bypass the page blocking:
- Use a computer where open any browser.
- Go to https://account.Xiaomi.com/.
- Below, under the authorization form, click “Forgot your password?”.
- In the form that opens, enter the phone number or email address that you provided during registration. Click “Next”.
After updating the data, take your smartphone and try to log into your profile using the new password. detailed instructions on this issue can be found in the article “Mi account”.
How to remove Mi-account on a locked device
The presence of a corporate account is a feature of smartphones and other Xiaomi devices. The presence of such a profile facilitates the use of such devices and provides a high level of security. But if there are any problems, unlocking the Mi account takes a lot of time and effort from the user. There is a way out of this situation if you strictly follow the instructions developed by professionals.
Reasons for blocking
Blocking a Mi account on Xiaomi can happen for several reasons:
- Reset. Sometimes after such an action there is a need to unlock the phone. Most often this is due to an incorrect password entered.
- Buying a used smartphone. Unscrupulous sellers leave active accounts on Xiaomi phones, to access which you need to enter a password. If it cannot be recognized, the new user cannot use the smartphone normally. If you sell the phone yourself, see the article “Reset Mi Account”. If you follow the instructions carefully and delete the account, the next owner of the Xiaomi device will not experience any problems.
- User’s carelessness. If you enter the Xiaomi password incorrectly several times in a row, the device will be locked.
Official instructions for unlinking a Xiaomi profile without access
To remove the lock, you must strictly follow the instructions:
- Follow the link i.Mi.com/find/device/activationlock/.
- In the window that opens, enter the unlock code or IMEI. To find out the first combination, you need to have access to the Redmi Note 4 (or Redmi 7, 7a, 3s, 5a, 5, 6, 6a and others). Click on the lock icon 10 times and write down the received unlock code. IMEI can be viewed on the packaging of the device.
Do everything exactly as described in the instructions. The company will consider the appeal within 3 days from the date of its submission.