Miracast for TV. What is it, how to enable
Surely many users have seen the name Mirakast in the menu of a TV or mobile device. But not everyone knows what this function is and how useful it is. Mirakast for TV will help you a lot if you need to transfer the image from your smartphone to TV without any wires.
Other TV models
The first step is to clarify the year of manufacture of the TV. This can be found on the information sticker, or in the passport of the device. If it was released earlier than 2012, then there is no built-in Mirakast in it. Later models must have the technology built in. Connection information can be found in the user manual. If it is lost, you can find it on the manufacturer’s official website.
The connection procedure is simple and similar for devices of different brands, you can do without instructions. You need to find the function connection icon in the menu and activate it. It can be in sections:
- signal source;
Then connect your mobile device and PC (as described in the paragraph with LG TVs).
How to enable Miracast on TV
After confirming that the TV has a wireless transmission module, you can proceed to connecting devices.
- Open TV menu.
- Click on the button to display all elements. On LG Smart TV devices, it is last on the right.
- Select “Screen Share”.
After the inscription “You can now share your over devace`s screen on your LG TV” appears, you need to find the TV in the menu of your smartphone or laptop and make a connection.
On Android smartphones:
- Find function icon. Depending on the model, it can be in the Quick Access Toolbar or in the Connections, Network, and Other Settings sections.
- Confirm the connection of the found device.
On a laptop or personal computer with Windows 8 and higher, go to “Settings”. “Devices” and select “Add Bluetooth or other device”.
For devices on OS Windows 7, you must first install the Intel WiDi application.
How to connect and configure
The adapter should be plugged into a free HDMI port. Connect the charging cable on the opposite side. It can be plugged into a USB port on your TV or through a power adapter to a power outlet. As a rule, a short wire is included in the kit, it is difficult to reach the outlet. You can use a cable from a mobile phone.
- Turn on the TV and go to the menu.
- Select the settings for the HDMI port to which the device is connected. You can find it by enumerating all ports until the name of the device is displayed.
- The SSID item contains the name of the network that this module creates and the password for connecting to it. The mobile device should connect to this network.
- Open the browser and type the IP address of the adapter, it is also listed in the menu on the TV screen and starts with the numbers 192.168.
- Find the home network icon in the menu, enter the password and connect.
The choice of adapter modes is carried out by a button on its body.
How to check if your TV supports Miracast
Almost all modern TV models are equipped with Mirakast technology. But if the user has not encountered it before, he may not know whether it is built into his TV or not. To check, go to the device settings and check for the presence of the Miracast item in the menu.
Setting up the Internet on a Samsung TV
The main difference between Smart TV and conventional TVs is the integration of a “smart” box. The manufacturer uses a Tizen processor, which brings the device closer to a computer in terms of functionality. To use the capabilities of the Internet, it must be connected to the Global Network. There are two ways to do this: wired and wireless.
Creating an account and installing apps
The final stage of connecting Smart TV to the Internet is registration for Samsung Apps. Having an account allows you to receive updates in a timely manner and use the capabilities of the Internet to the fullest. To register, you need to do the following manipulations.
Press the “Smart” button and open the “Smart Hub” application, then enter the menu.
Press button A on the remote control.
In the menu that appears on the screen, select the option “Create an account”.
Enter the email address in the “Login” window.
In the password field, create and enter a combination of 8-15 characters. Use Latin script.
Check the box next to the message “Receive E-mail on Samsung Smart TV”.
Click on the “Create Account” button.
You need to remember or write down your username and password, and enter it every time you enter the Smart Hub application.
To start using Smart technology on your Samsung TV, you need to download the latest apps. For this you need:
enter the menu by pressing the corresponding button on the remote control;
in the window that opens, select the application of interest and click on the icon;
on the tab, press the “Install” button and wait a few seconds until the operation ends.
Instructions for connecting Smart TV on a Samsung TV
Any modern TV model has broad capabilities. Its functions are not limited to broadcasting channels only. Thanks to the introduction of Smart TV (Smart TV), the TV has turned into a full-fledged multimedia center that can be used for games, entertainment, and communication in social networks. The most advanced in this regard is Samsung’s technology. In this article, we will look at how to connect Smart TV to Samsung TV and enjoy all the benefits of smart technology.
Step-by-step instructions for setting up channels on Smart TV
To be able to watch your favorite programs and TV shows, you must search for all terrestrial channels. First you need to select a signal source. Its type (analog, digital or satellite) depends on the type of equipment used.
To configure channels, you need to adhere to the following algorithm of actions:
set the signal type and activate the “Automatic search” option.
The scanning process takes several minutes, but after its completion, the found channels will need to be saved. If one or more broadcasts are missing, you can find them. by activating manual adjustment. To do this, you need to know the frequency and range of broadcasting.
Most Samsung TVs have a built-in Wi-Fi router. In this case, to ensure the connection, you will need to do the following:
select the one you need in the list of available connections;
After synchronization, a notification will appear on the screen that the device was successfully connected to the network.
What are the functions of the Samsung TV service menu
As already mentioned, the average user is not recommended to experiment with the service menu on Smart TVs, including Samsung K series or any other series, even J. It’s not that it’s a whim of the developers. On the contrary, users can press the wrong key on the remote control, and all settings will go wrong, which will lead to a complete loss of the normal performance of expensive equipment.
But in the hands of the master who entered the service menu of TVs, it can turn a standard Smart TV into almost a home theater. Nevertheless, sometimes such settings can be opened completely by accident, by involuntarily pressing some key combination. If this happens, then you can change:
- The spectrum of the image, for example, by choosing a green palette or red, in connection with which, the picture on the screen will become a country. Few people want to watch TV in this format.
- Screen image size options. It may turn out that the picture will not occupy the entire screen, but only half of it, moreover, from below, from above or from the side. The picture can break into pixels, and tolerate other, unpleasant changes.
- Naturally, the service menu of a Samsung TV can change the sound parameters, making it so that even at the highest volume, the device is barely audible. Or uses various sound effects, due to which ECHO may appear, acoustics will increase, which also does not contribute to a comfortable viewing of content.
- In addition, once in the service menu of the Samsung TV, you can connect and disconnect various built-in functions.
In general, if the user needs to change any automatic settings, then this is done right here.
How to enter the service menu of a Samsung TV
Any TV, including those that are not smart TV devices, have a service menu that controls vital settings. In particular, the size of the image horizontally and vertically, brightness correction, and other parameters that can seriously affect the operation of the device. Therefore, if you do not understand how and what to do, it is better to leave this service altogether.
It is not surprising that the service menu on Samsung TV is usually called extended, because it is used if you need to make serious changes in the operation of the TV itself. And to use it, you need to have a special remote control. over, it is important that it is “native” for the TV, that is, it comes with it. Otherwise, even if you get into the menu, it will be difficult to be there, since the control is not reliable.
How to get into the service menu of Samsung TV 6
- We take the remote control and press the following sequence: info. menu. mute. power;
- Having learned how to enter the service, you need to wait a couple of seconds, since the TV, after pressing the specified combination, will reboot to display the necessary information;
- After that, the incoming person must learn to move in such a way that they do not accidentally change the settings. If you need to change something, you must press “Enter” and only then enter the amendments;
- Go to “Control”, “Cloning” and so on;
It is important, before finishing the work in the “Hotel Option” section, to mark “OFF” in order to save some functions from failures. And also, since the user has entered the menu, and knows how to enter here at any time, you still need to understand how to exit and not damage the settings. This is done in this way:
- You can exit by turning off the TV normally;
- Then go back to MENU-SYSTEM, and see what has changed;
- If all is well, we entered without any problems and I am satisfied with the settings, which means that you can continue to use the TV with an updated menu.
Installing the required applications
It’s time to figure out how to use Smart TV on Samsung TV and install the latest apps. To do this, proceed as follows:
To install a new application use the “Back” button and follow the above plan.
How to set up Smart TV Samsung. install, enable, internet
Connecting using WPS
The WPS function is widely used to connect devices via WPS. To implement such a connection, you must do the following:
- go to “Network Settings”;
- to select the “WPS” position;
- Press the corresponding button labeled WPS on the router and hold it for about 2 minutes;
- At this moment, the TV will receive all the necessary settings and enter them into the appropriate fields.
Thus, one button sends all the information to the TV and performs automatic wireless setup. After completing the setup, the network test screen appears. This means that the connection was successful.
Internet connection via cable
Even if your TV is equipped with a Wi-Fi module, you can get a higher data transfer rate through the wired Ethernet port. And this is what you should use if you have the ability to route such a cable to your TV. Using a wired connection, you will be able to view media content in high quality (4K) without delay, not only from Internet resources, but also from media connected to your home router as a network drive. This means you can watch your holiday videos in 4K or get the most out of torrenting resources.
Connecting with a cable to your home network is a little easier than using Wi-Fi because it doesn’t require wireless authentication. In the end, no unauthorized person will connect to you via a cable, and the router itself protects against tampering. But here again, you need to be careful when configuring access to disks connected to the router. In the next step, we will show you how to set up your Samsung Smart TV wirelessly.
Setting up Smart TV on a Samsung TV
What to do if the TV does not connect to a Wi-Fi network
Unfortunately, even following the above instructions exactly can lead to failure. Don’t be discouraged. and before moving on to the wired option, take the following corrective actions:
- First, make sure the password is entered correctly:
- Separate Cyrillic from Latin, as well as upper and lower case.
- As a rule, the password should be at least 6-8 characters long. These can include Latin letters, numbers, as well as all kinds of symbols such as spaces, underscores, periods and dashes. Cyrillic letters are not allowed.
- Turn off your router, and then wait a few seconds, then turn it back on. You can simply unplug the router and plug it back in.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi network you intend to use is working. In particular, you can temporarily create a hotspot on your smartphone and try to connect your Samsung to it.
- If you have followed the instructions for connecting your Samsung Smart TV to the Internet carefully, but the result is still not received, call your provider and ask if your Internet connection is blocked and, if so, why.
- Finally, you can try performing a hard reset on both your TV and router. Don’t start with this step. after a factory reset, you will have to tune your hardware from scratch.
Pro TV Can’t See USB Flash Drive: 6 Reasons Why TV Stops Seeing USB Flash Drive
We recommend that you look for solutions as problems arise. and do not forget that you can always connect to the global network using a wired connection.
Setting up a wireless Internet connection
How to use Smart TV on Samsung TV? We note right away that Smart TV is not just about using the Internet to access various Internet resources. In fact, your smart TV has an advanced operating system that allows you to view photos and videos from external media (connected to USB ports and a router), such as flash drives and external HDDs and SSDs, record TV programs (including and on schedule) to media connected to the USB port, and even play various games. All this does not require an Internet connection.
Most of the features are network-related, however, and since your new TV is now smart, the first time you log in at home, it will scan its Wi-Fi range on its own and offer connections to the hotspots it finds. All you have to do is select your specific home wireless network. When you connect, you will be asked for the network key (the password for your home wireless network). This is necessary to protect your network from unauthorized access.
Entering such a key, especially if it is rather long and complex, is not very convenient, since you have to use the keys on the TV remote control and the TV on-screen keyboard. You don’t have to enter any other parameters and DNS. everything should already be configured in your home router.
After connecting to the Internet, the TV will automatically check for firmware updates for your model, and if it is available on the manufacturer’s server, it will offer you to download and install it. Here you have to accept and wait for the installation to complete.
It is easy to find. by pressing the color Smart Hub button on the remote control, the corresponding menu will open on the screen, where you can use the left and right buttons to go to the APPS section. You can also use the built-in YouTube app here, which allows you to watch free movies in high quality.
It should be noted that most of the applications preinstalled on the TV are access to various online cinemas that require a paid subscription. But there are also applications for watching terrestrial channels in high quality absolutely free. Of course, the Smart TV also allows you to watch terrestrial channels from a satellite receiver, where a special card is required for registration. But this option again requires a paid subscription. Below we will show you how to connect your Smart TV to your Samsung TV via an Ethernet cable.
With Plug Access technology
If your modem or router supports Plug Access, you can use it to set up your wireless connection. To do this, you need:
- Insert the storage device into the USB port of the router (if the indicator is blinking, you have access to the network);
- the device is removed from the router and inserted into the TV;
- Immediately after that, the device will begin to transmit the necessary information and establish a connection automatically.
When the network test screen appears, the configuration was completed successfully.
If the settings of the router are changed while using the devices, then to update the data, you must repeat the procedure.
How to connect a computer to a Samsung Smart TV?
A television can perform many more functions than broadcasting TV channels. One of the possible modes of operation is as a device for duplicating an image from a computer. This will allow you to quickly turn on any movie from the Internet, hard drive and simply display the picture from the monitor, improving the user’s gaming experience. There are many more situations for synchronizing TV with a PC, but our material is not devoted to researching the reasons, but how to connect a computer to a Samsung Smart TV.
How to connect PC to Samsung Smart TV via:
We can connect a computer to a TV in two main ways: wireless and wired. The advantage of the first is ease of use, since there is no need to buy a cable and conduct it. But in the wired version, the signal is more stable and reaches the TV faster. If response time is important, we recommend that you prefer this option.
All modern TVs from Samsung support DLNA, which makes it possible to set up PC synchronization with the TV. Of the necessary tools for the implementation of the idea: the All Share application (it is already preinstalled on the TV) and a high-quality Wi-Fi network.
How to connect Samsung Smart TV to computer via Wi-Fi:
- Right-click (RMB) on the connection and go to “Network Control Center”.
- Select additional parameters from the left menu.
- We activate the sections “Enable Network Discovery” and “Enable Sharing”.
- Click on the button “Save changes”.
- Installing the All Share application.
- We launch it and register the device (button on the main screen).
- Turn on the TV and press the “Smart Hub” remote control button.
- Launch the AllShare Play application (it should be available on the home screen).
- Select a file from a computer or switch to wireless screen mode.
Important! All Share is currently not actively supported on PC, so it is appropriate to use alternative programs for creating DLNA servers. Here are some good options: Home Media Server, Plex. Serviio.
Another proprietary application has similar functions. Smart View. With its help, we can transfer the image from the work screen to the TV, as well as control TV from mobile devices.
This is a simpler in concept, but difficult to implement method, how to connect Samsung Smart TV to a computer. All there is to it. connect TV to PC via HDMI cable.
Tips on how to connect your computer to Smart TV:
Samsung Smart TV won’t turn on Fix it Now
- The computer must have a free HDMI slot. Not all PCs have an additional port, if there is only one and you also need to connect a monitor, you will have to constantly rearrange the cables, which is very inconvenient.
- Make sure the computer can handle image processing. The disadvantage of this method is that work with a picture is performed on a PC, and a ready signal comes to the TV. Thus, the TV hardware is practically not used, and the computer works under greater load.
- A cable connection is inconvenient for a TV set in another room. Better to use the wireless option.
- It is better not to buy a cable longer than 5-10 m, as the signal may be lost.
What is All Samsung TV?
We have already mentioned the All Share application, but now we will only tell you more about its functionality. The main task of the program is to provide easy interaction between smartphones, tablets, computers and TV. With its help, we can play video on a large screen, as well as include music. File exchange between a number of devices is also available.
Smart TV control from a computer
The control method depends on how you connect your Samsung Smart TV to your computer. If we are talking about a wired connection, then all data from the PC monitor is automatically transmitted to the TV (if the playback mode is HDMI). In the case of a wireless connection, the algorithm is slightly different.
How to play a file on a TV from a computer:
- We open the program in which the DNLA server was created.
- Select the folder where movies or videos are stored.
- Click RMB on a file of a suitable format and select “Play on”.
- We indicate the TV, which should have previously been synchronized with the PC.
The TV does not see the computer, what to do?
The question is how to connect Smart TV to a computer. there are pitfalls that can interfere with synchronization.
- If a wired connection is established, we check the health of the cable and connector on the computer.
- Switch the TV to HDMI playback mode. In the “Source” section, set “HDMI”, the option can also be moved to the main screen or available using the button on the remote control “Source”.
- Updating drivers for your computer.
- Install another DNLA server. Replacing a program often helps.
Unfortunately, sometimes the program for transferring the picture gets update curves that prevent communication between the PC and TV. For example, the crooked update from March 3, 2020 to Samsung Smart View broke many functions, including the detection of external devices.
Connecting a TV to a computer is not a difficult task, but you also need to figure it out, otherwise it is easy to make a mistake. We have shown the main methods for transferring images that really work and do not require unnecessary adjustment manipulations. The reader only needs to choose a wired or wireless connection option.
Connection using Plug Access or WPS technology
Modern technology that greatly simplifies the process of connecting a TV to the Internet. to the point where it is just as easy to connect as using the wired method. The condition without which it will be impossible to connect Smart TV to the TV is the presence of such an option both in the router (through which the connection will be made) and in the TV.
Connecting devices using WPS is done in three easy steps:
- Go to the general settings of the TV, find and open the WPS item. If it is not found anywhere, you can safely skip this method and move on to the next.
- Press the button with the same name on the router.
- The connection should be established within the next few seconds. If successful, a notification will appear on the TV screen to which the Smart TV is connected.
Technology Connection and access Connecting Smart TV to the global network, similar to that described above, allows you to connect Smart TV to the global network in a slightly different order:
- You insert any USB flash drive into a working router.
- When the light on the case starts flashing, remove the flash drive.
- Connect it to any free port on your TV.
- Within the next few seconds, the device should be recognized. and the embedded operating system will automatically begin the configuration process.
After passing this step, you can remove the disk. the connection between the router and the TV is established.
The first thing to do when setting up absolutely any TV is to connect it to the Internet. Without access, it is impossible to register Smart TV on a Samsung TV, which means you will not be able to use the system (for example, watch IPTV on Samsung).
The router installed in the house can be connected to the TV in two ways. cable or modern wireless using Wi-Fi.
- Run existing cable from router to TV.
- Go to network settings in the main menu.
- Select the “Cable” section.
- Enter the IP address and other parameters provided by your ISP. If the instruction envelope is lost, call the service provider who will dictate the information.
How to connect to the Internet. instructions for connecting via Wi-Fi:
- Go to the main menu of the TV.
- Find “Network Settings”, click “Wireless”.
- Select your home network (router name or code), enter the password provided by your service provider.
Wi-Fi and cable instructions are almost identical for every TV, so they can be applied to any model.
After connecting to the Internet, you will need to register Smart TV with Samsung Apps on your Samsung TV. Required:
- Go to the main menu and select the appropriate section. creating an account.
- There you will need to create a password and enter your email address.
- Then confirm your registration by going to your email.
After everything is done, you can use all the features of a modern Samsung Smart TV (download applications, connect to a computer via Wi-Fi).
To use your Samsung Smart TV, you need to install the appropriate applications. Instructions:
To quickly tune digital channels on your Samsung TV and available digital multiplexes, go to the menu, select Channel setup and press Auto search.
Wired LAN connection to the Internet
So here’s a step-by-step guide on how to connect to your local network:
- It is a good idea to have a crimping tool handy. You will need this twisted pair crimping tool. You can also do this with a regular screwdriver, but this is more problematic. Twisted-pair cables are used to connect to an external modem.
- Connect an internet cable to a splitter. You do not need to use a splitter if you will only be using the Internet through your TV. In this case, the cable connects directly to the Internet port of the TV.
- Next, Smart. the system on the TV itself starts the process of configuring network settings.
Connecting the cable to the TV
If for some reason the automatic tuning fails, see the section “Manual tuning”.
Smart TV connection via Wi-Fi
Modern smart TVs have built-in Wi-Fi modules. If your TV model does not have such a module, you need to purchase an adapter that allows you to connect to wireless networks. It is connected via the USB connector on the TV. The settings of most “smart” TVs are the same, so the algorithm is common for popular models on the Russian market. Wi-Fi configuration is carried out as follows:
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router and make sure it works;
- no need to configure. the settings on it are standard for all receiving devices. The functionality of the distributed Internet can be explained using a smartphone;
- connect the adapter to your TV (if it’s built-in, you don’t need to do anything);
- Press the “menu” button on the TV remote control;
- go to the “Network” section;
Samsung Televisions. TV does not turn on
- click the “network settings” option;
- Check your Wi-Fi connection again, then click the Start button;
- The TV will automatically search for networks and display them in a list: select the network name and enter the Wi-Fi password.
Keep in mind that if you mistakenly choose the Wi-Fi of your Internet neighbors, your connection will be constantly lost, so take a close look at the name of the network.
Many owners of smart TVs who use the TV for the first time experience some difficulties with entering a password, due to forgetfulness, data loss. It can be found on the back of your router or on your phone or tablet. You need to go to the “Connection Properties” section of the gadget. there is an option “allow opening the password window”.
If you follow the connection instructions, there should be no problem with this type of connection. If you have any problems, refer to your TV’s instruction manual for more information.
A similar algorithm for connecting Smart TV via PC. Here it should be borne in mind that the connection will be possible only via a Wi-Fi network. If you synchronize PC and Smart TV via HDMI cable, the monitor of the latter will simply transfer the image from the computer.
Smart TV setup
Setting up smart functions on LG TVs is almost identical to setting up Samsung devices. To register, you need to open the Smart menu and click on the profile icon at the top of the screen. After confirmation by email, user can login.
Tip: To avoid typing your credentials over and over, select the Stay logged in checkbox.
Visit LG Game World to install free and paid games, visit LG Smart World to install applications. After concluding an agreement with your telecom operator, you can set up interactive television (IPTV) on your receiver by downloading a special program.
Registering a device
If the menu is not in Russian, you need to go to the system settings and change it, and also select the region (Russia or Eastern Europe).
In the first step, it is important to register your Samsung device and activate synchronization of the device with a remote server.
- Firstly. this will confirm the use of the licensed equipment and will be supported remotely.
- Secondly. the user will receive updates for the software and individual widgets.
- Thirdly. without user registration, smart TV functions will become unavailable.
Upon completion, it will display the message “TENET application has been successfully installed.” You need to return to the main menu and re-enter the newly downloaded widget. The application will prompt you to enter a login with a password that is assigned to the device.
The bundle can be obtained:
- in the operation manual;
- from sellers;
- at the Samsung service center (phone. 7 (495) 925-00-03).
Upon completion, confirm the entered data and wait a few seconds. Synchronization with the remote server will be established, followed by the following changes:
- the exact time will be set, the forecast of the pagoda, the exchange rate and other information will be issued;
- there will be news reports about the developer and his products.
Synchronization will check your device for available updates.
To watch Internet channels on Smart-TV, you need to install an IPTV player, which can be downloaded from the Samsung Apps service.
There are two ways to organize interactive television:
- Connect the “Home TV” service for Smart-TV from an Internet provider. The operator will provide a list of popular high-definition channels at a rate for a small fee.
- Use free channels. Links to view and download can be found on the Internet. The playlists are completely free, but most channels do not broadcast in Full-HD quality. They are also created with the expectation of extras and contain hundreds of channels, among which only a few dozen will be interesting.
For IPTV, a high data transfer rate is required because Internet broadcasts are streamed from all channels included in the playlist. Recommended internet speed from 30 Kb / s.
To perform this procedure, you need to turn on Smart Hub, to enter which there is a corresponding button (for old Samsung F-series TVs and other models of 2011. 2014, the green button is on the remote control). A menu will immediately open with an offer to register.
You need to follow these steps:
- select the item “Create an account”;
- enter the desired username and password;
- tick the box “Receive E-Mail on Samsung Smart TV.
After registration, you will be prompted to go through authorization or log in under the “Guest” (Ghost) status. You need to select a user and log into your account. Hidden Smart-TV settings are not available for guests
Setting up and connecting Smart TV on a Samsung TV
The development of television has led to increased opportunities for users. Today, technologies allow you to watch high-definition broadcasts, as well as use other multimedia functions. The most popular are Samsung TVs, which today are considered the most advanced. However, this technique requires complex customization that not everyone can do. The information below will help you understand how to connect and set up Samsung Smart-TV on your TV.
What is important to know
Literally the term Smart means “smart”. It is expected that such a TV should provide more options than a conventional digital TV model. In most cases, such devices provide Internet access and support for a large number of multimedia formats.
There are also smart receivers, but Smart-TV on TV and set-top box, different topics. If the TV is a full-fledged device, then the receiver only improves its capabilities and opens access to “smart” options on older models.
Today, smart TVs are produced by many developers, and in addition to it, there is a wide range of applications and services. For this reason, the capabilities of devices with Smart-TV support differ from different manufacturers.
Establishing a connection
The menu that opens will display a list of available networks.
The further step-by-step connection establishment depends on the connection method:
- Direct connection. An available connection is selected and the password provided by the network operator is entered, after which the entered data are confirmed with the “OK” button. After a few seconds, the connection will be established.
- Using a router. In this case, the data of the router (IP address, port, DNS addresses and password) are registered, which can be found in the operating instructions or obtained from the operator (if leased).
- PlugAccess. It is required to enter the settings item “Connection”. After that, insert the USB drive into the router, wait for the indicator on the device to change, pull out the USB flash drive and insert it into the TV with Smart-TV. After a few seconds, the connection will be established automatically.
After successful connection, you can start setting up Smart-TV on your Samsung TV.
Functions and characteristics
Like conventional TVs, Samsung advanced models provide the user with a modern and high-quality TV.
Among the mandatory criteria for these devices:
- support and playback of video content of all formats (mpeg-4, acc, m3u, avi, etc.);
- high pixel screen resolution (from 1080p);
- presence of ports for cables with high bandwidth.
With a smart TV, the user can enjoy high definition digital TV with the same comfort as using a computer or digital set-top box.
Each model provides a separate set of features, which the user can expand at any time by downloading new widgets from the Samsung Apps developer service.