How to block a contact on iPhone?
In order to blacklist a user that is saved in the phone book, you will need:
- Open “Contacts”.
- Find the one you need and open information about it.
- Scroll down the page and click “Block subscriber”.
This will add the contact to the blacklist, and he will not be able to write messages or call.
Block a contact from messages
If an unknown person often writes to you and you need to block him, then this is done directly through messages. For this:
- We open messages, then the correspondence with the desired contact.
- In the upper right corner, click the “Information” icon.
- Click on the number to open detailed information about the contact.
- At the bottom we mark “Block subscriber”.
How to block anonymous calls on iPhone?
If you are interested in how to block a hidden number on the iPhone, then we immediately note that this is impossible. However, iPhone users have a Do Not Disturb feature that can be configured to prevent hidden numbers from calling. In particular, you will need to do the following:
- Go to the phone settings and go to the “Do not disturb” function menu.
- Turn it on, then you need to set up “Call admission”.
- Next, we choose so that only selected contacts can call you, or numbers from separate groups, for example, all contacts.
Thus, calls from hidden numbers will not be received. But note that if you often receive important calls from contacts that are not listed in the phone book, then this option will not work.
Call blocking apps
Also in the AppStore there are a number of applications that will be an excellent assistant in how to block incoming unknown numbers on the iPhone. One of these, for example, is Truecaller.
This application allows you to block unwanted numbers, all unknown or anonymous. What will be a great help.
How to block anonymous calls on iPhone
Many of us have encountered annoying calls from unknown numbers. We’ll show you how to block an unknown number on iPhone and what tricks you should use.
Some smartphone users are overtaken by annoying calls, both unwanted people and advertising from hidden numbers. And therefore the question of how to block an unknown number on the iPhone is of interest. Let’s take a closer look at this issue and help you make sure that no one else bothers you.
How to view blocked numbers?
In order to view the contacts that you have added to the blacklist, you need to do the following:
- Go to settings, then “Phone”.
- Go to the “Call Blocking and Identification” menu.
- Here you will see all numbers that have been blocked.
If you wish, you can also remove the lock here.
How to disable on Megaphone
Since the operator offers several types of communication restrictions, the return will depend on the features and breadth of the option connection. The default ISP password is 0000. It is easy to replace the standard password with your own, which will allow you to regulate the connection and disconnection.
- Barring outgoing calls: # 33password #.
- Outgoing international: password #.
- Outgoing international, except for calls to Russia. # 332password #.
- Barring all incoming: # 35password #.
- All prohibitions are replaced, that is, you can connect one option.
- An incorrect three-time password entry blocks the option control, an official written request to the representative office is required.
Disable call barring on your smartphone
Call barring restricts sending messages, outgoing and incoming calls. The service is relevant if you need to control costs, for example, when you are in roaming and abroad.
Management at Beeline
Each subsequent ban will need to be paid additionally. And also a daily fee is charged. To disconnect, dial the command 11009050 #. The disconnection principle is similar to Megaphone. It is also important to set a password and dial 03Y XX #.
Causes of occurrence
The subscriber may not immediately understand that his phone number has been affected by any restrictions, especially when the service is automatically connected. For example, after crossing the border of the country, it turns out that incoming calls are not accepted. But even with an independent choice of restrictive measures, you need to know about ways to solve the problem.
- Accidental connection by a subscriber.
- Automatically connects with other conditions.
- Turns on when there is a lack of funds on the account for incoming calls abroad.
How to Block Phone Calls iPhone
Some operators charge a monthly fee for this type of communication regulation, so it is important to know how to disable the ban without buying a new SIM card.
How to disable on Kyivstar
To use the bans, this operator requires compliance with the condition. Available only on contract. Helps to exclude calls to paid numbers or to another city. You can also regulate the phone number when it is passed on to third parties, such as children.
The provider cannot boast of a simple disconnection with a short command. Subscribers will have to contact technical support. Disconnection is possible after a personal request from the client exactly from the number from which changes are required. It is more difficult to solve the problem, since subscribers often activate in the phone on their own.
How to deactivate and what the service is used for
What is the essence:
- No one can get through.
- Can’t call.
- Formation of a list of numbers that I cannot get through.
- Blocking calls in roaming and abroad.
- Restricting communication with a specific operator.
- Disable incoming calls while roaming.
Often this function is supplemented by forwarding to a number suitable for the subscriber, or it can be connected additionally. This service can be paid, so it is important to know in advance how to disable conditional call forwarding.
The function is very convenient, as it allows subscribers to control incoming calls, block phone numbers in groups and configure only the closest ones.
You can restrict a certain group of callers or all subscribers without exception. In this case, you do not have to turn off the phone, and you can safely use the Internet. Using the function, you can only receive calls from loved ones.
Solving the problem on MTS
Call barring is included in the list of paid services by this telecom provider, therefore, if it detects that funds are being debited from accounts, it is recommended to check for additional options.
- Sending SMS. Send a command to short number 111 with the following text: “21190”. Wait for incoming message to disable the option.
- Personal account on the official website. It contains all the data about the client’s personal account, including connected services. Through the menu, you can select the options that need to be connected.
- Personal statement. Write a statement of disconnection and send it to any operator’s office. After review, the provider will restore the previous settings.
As part of the service, MTS offers various options for prohibitions.
Solution to the problem
Exclude the option of adding a certain subscriber to the caller blacklist. Pay attention, perhaps, “airplane mode” is on, if you turn it off, calls will go through immediately. Go to your personal account, many operators provide this opportunity.
If there are no bans in the phone settings, then pay attention to the options connected with the provider.