How to turn off auto-renewing Apple Music subscriptions on Mac and Windows computers
Go to your account settings through the main menu “Account”. “View account” or through the user menu to the left of the search and log in.
Scroll down the Apple ID information to the “Settings” section and click on the “Manage” label opposite the “Subscriptions” line. Information about your subscriptions will be loaded.
In the “Auto-renewal” list, check the “Off” checkbox and in the appeared window “Do you really want to turn off auto-renewal” click on the “Turn off” button, and then on “Finish”. Apple Music Streaming Service Paid Auto Renewals Will Be Disabled.
You can do the same in the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
3 Ways to Unsubscribe from Apple Music: iPhone, iPad, Mac and Windows
Fear not, get an individual or family (up to 6 people) subscription to Apple Music for 169 and 269 rubles, respectively (for Russia). For other countries, the cost of individual access ranges from 1.99 / 2.99 (India) to 9.99 / 14.99 (US). The money from the card connected to the Apple ID will start automatically debiting in favor of Apple Music only 3 months after the date of the subscription (the trial period is 90 days). If you do not want to use the Apple music service for money, during this time, turn off the automatic renewal of the subscription. You can do this on a Windows computer and Mac, and on an iPhone or iPad.
How to turn off automatic renewals of Apple Music subscription on iPhone and iPad
In any section of the application in the upper left corner, click on the user icon. your account information will be loaded, and then on the line “View Apple ID”.
In the “Subscriptions” section, click on the “Manage” button, turn off the “Auto-renewal” switch and confirm your decision by clicking on “Turn off”. Auto-renewal of subscription will be disabled.
Subscription to Apple Music on iPhone and iPad can also be managed through the device settings in the menu “iTunes Store, App Store”: “Apple ID: your identifier”. View Apple ID. “Subscriptions”.
You can’t manage Apple Music subscriptions in a web browser on the Manage Apple ID page and in iCloud for Windows. But there are alternative ways:
- Add a reminder to turn off auto-renewal in Calendar or order Siri to do it after 2 months and 29 days.
- Unlink your bank card in Apple ID settings.
Do not deny yourself the pleasure, listen to licensed music in Apple Music. it’s completely free for 90 days. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time.
Is It Possible to Disable Apple Music?
To view, change, or unsubscribe, on your iOS device go to Settings → iTunes & App Store and tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen. Next, select “View Apple ID” and log in using your Apple ID. May 10, 2019.
Where to see my subscriptions?
Find purchases, reservations, and subscriptions
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app Google Google Account.
- Click Payments & Subscriptions at the top of the screen.
- Select View or Delete Purchases, View or Delete Reservations, or Manage Subscriptions.
- To see detailed information, click on the desired item.
How to turn off Apple Music on mts?
- To stop the music subscription, dial the service command 888 # and press “Call”.
- Wait for the information provided by the operator and take the necessary actions.
How to turn off Auto-Renewal of Sea TV Subscription?
How to disable and get refund for a subscription
Automatic renewal of the service on the website or Smart TV application is disabled through the “Subscription Management” section, which is searched through the personal account profile. Simply by deleting an account or an application, the subscription cannot be canceled.
How to check paid services on iPhone?
See paid subscriptions on iPhone?
- Select “Settings” and go to the “iTunes Store and App Store” of your account.
- Click on Apple ID.
- Click on “View Apple ID”.
- Select “Subscriptions”
How to cancel a subscription without an iPhone?
How to cancel a paid subscription purchased in an iOS app.
- Select “Settings” [your name] “iTunes Store & App Store”.
- Click your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Click View Apple ID.
- Click “Subscriptions”.
- Select a subscription to manage.
- To change your subscription, use the available options.
How to turn off Safari sync between iPhone and iPad?
- 1) Open Settings and select your Apple ID at the top of the page.
- 2) Select iCloud.
- 3) In the Applications Using iCloud section, turn off the switch next to Safari.
- 4) A window will appear where you need to decide what to do with previously synchronized objects.
How to remove age restriction on iPhone?
Preventing access to inappropriate content and age limits
How to unlink iPhone and iPad?
Remove a linked iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Click Settings [your name] and select “iTunes Store & App Store”.
- Choose your Apple ID.
- Click View Apple ID. You may need to sign in.
- Scroll down to the “iTunes in the cloud” section and click “Remove this device”.
How to Turn Off Apple Music Subscription on Android?
- Select “Settings” [your name] “iTunes Store & App Store”.
- Click your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then click View Apple ID.
- Scroll to Subscriptions and tap it.
- Choose your Apple Music subscription.
How to remove parental controls?
- Open the Family Link app. on your device.
- Select the name of the child for whom you want to disable parental controls.
- Click Settings Account Information Disable Parental Controls.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Click Turn off parental controls and follow the instructions.
How to remove iPhone photo sync with iPad?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings [your name] iCloud Photos and turn off iCloud Photos. On your Mac, go to iCloud System Preferences. Next to Photos, click the Options button and uncheck iCloud Photos.
How to disable tracking limitation?
Go to Settings Privacy Advertising and then select Tracking Restriction. How to disable it on Android?
How to view / disable paid subscriptions on iPhone?
The title sounds exactly like this, because both actions will be available to you when the required instruction is executed.
There are two ways to unsubscribe from an app in the App Store. Both lead to the same point, just slightly different from each other.
Removing Paid iPhone Subscriptions via Settings
- go to Settings and click on your name;
- select the iTunes Store and App Store;
- the first line will contain your Apple ID, and press it;
- from the menu that appears, click on View Apple ID;
- we find the Subscriptions item below;
- select the desired subscription that you want to disable (for example, I took Apple Music);
- at the bottom, click Unsubscribe.
As it is written below, the already paid period, the service will still work, but then it will simply no longer automatically withdraw money from your account.
How to cancel paid iPhone subscriptions?
If earlier, using paid services was a little unusual, now it is becoming the norm and many people subscribe to music, films, books and other things. For example, you can name Apple Music, Netflix, etc.
In general, the subscription goes to the application and for a certain fee per month, you get content or a set of functions. But it happens that you want to cancel a paid subscription and given the logic of the iPhone, it is not always possible to find the desired item the first time.
The process of deactivating any paid subscription is quite simple and doesn’t take much of your time. An example of a solution to this problem will be made on iOS 11.3. I think in future versions everything will be the same.
Unsubscribe from a paid iPhone subscription via the App Store
Well, the second method, which also has a right to exist:
- go to the App Store application;
- in the upper right corner we find the account icon;
- click on the name;
- again we are looking for the Subscriptions item;
- choose a subscription you want to unsubscribe from;
Based on the number of steps, the second method for deleting a subscription via the App Store will be a little faster. The most important thing is that you will be able to achieve the desired result, but choose the method at your discretion.
Turn off your subscription on a computer with iTunes
You can also cancel your Apple Music subscription through iTunes on your desktop computer. To do this, install the latest version of iTunes on your computer, or update it to the latest version if it is already installed. You also need to make sure that the computer is connected to the Internet, since work with Apple ID is not possible in offline mode.
Once iTunes is prepared, launch it, open the “Account” menu and select “Sign in”. As a result, a login window will appear, enter your Apple ID and password in order to log into your account through iTunes.
How To Cancel Apple Music Subscription
After logging in, open the “Account” menu again and select “View”.
This will bring up a page with information about your account. This page needs to be scrolled to the very end, right up to the “Settings” section.
At the bottom of the page you will see the item “Subscriptions”, and to the right of it the link “Manage”.
Click on the “Manage” link first, and then on “Apple Music Subscription”. After that, you will see the “Change subscription settings” page. To unsubscribe to music, just click on the “Unsubscribe” button.
After canceling the subscription, it will still be valid until the end of the paid period. After which it will no longer be renewed and will turn off completely.
Canceling an iPhone, iPad, or iPod subscription
If you decide to cancel your subscription, you can do it right on your mobile device. Any Apple device on which you logged into your Apple ID will do. For example, it could be an iPhone, iPad or iPod.
To unsubscribe, open the Settings app and click on your username at the top of the screen.
Then you need to go to the “iTunes Store and App Store”.
And select the option “View Apple ID”.
This will bring up a screen with your Apple ID account settings. Several options are available here, among which there are “Subscriptions”.
Opening the “Subscriptions” section, you will see all the possible subscription options for Apple Music. A blue checkmark will be placed next to the subscription that you have active, and at the bottom of the screen there will be a button “Unsubscribe” with which you can deactivate an active subscription.
Alternatively, you can turn off your Apple Music subscription using the Music app. To do this, launch this application, go to the “For you” section and click on the profile icon. As a result, your account page will appear in front of you. Here you need to click on the link “View Apple ID” and log in with your Apple ID login and password.
After that, you need to go to “Subscriptions”, and then to “Subscription to Apple Music“. This will take you to a page where you can unsubscribe from Apple Music. To do this, you will need to click on the “Unsubscribe” button.
After canceling your subscription, you can still use it until the end of the paid period. After which it will no longer be renewed and will turn off completely.
How to Turn Off Apple Music Subscription on iPhone
Apple Music is a music service from Apple that gives users access to millions of songs from the iTunes Store. This service is distributed by subscription with a three-month free trial period.
Many users, after the trial period expires, decide to deactivate the subscription, but do not know how to do it. If you find yourself in the same situation, then we offer you three ways at once how to do this.
Canceling a subscription on an Android device
If you are using the Apple Music Android app, you can cancel your subscription right from your Android device. To do this, you need to launch the application and click on the button with three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
As a result, you will see a screen with your account settings. Here you need to go to the “Manage subscription” section.
After that, information about your subscription will appear, as well as a list of all possible subscriptions.
At the bottom of the screen there will be a button “Unsubscribe”, with which you can unsubscribe from further use of Apple Music.
Turn off your Apple TV subscription
If you’re using a fourth-generation Apple TV or later, you can turn off your music subscription through your Apple TV settings. To do this, open your Apple TV preferences and go to “Accounts. Subscriptions. Manage Subscriptions”.
After that you need to select a subscription to Apple Music and click on the “Unsubscribe” button.
After canceling your subscription, it will remain in effect until the end of the paid period. After which the subscription will no longer be renewed and will be completely disabled.
iPhone or iPad
Mobile devices marked with the apple logo are the most widespread. Therefore, to begin with, let’s figure out how to unsubscribe from Apple Music on iOS 9 or 10. Access to the service in these operating systems is carried out from the “Music” program and to disable it, we will use it:
- Select the “For You” menu item marked with the heart logo.
- A profile sign will appear in the upper right corner of the screen, open it, go to the section “View Apple ID”.
- Scroll to Subscriptions and open it.
- After the list of available use cases there is an interactive button “Unsubscribe”.
After deactivation, the service will work on your devices until the end of the prepaid period, which is counted from the date of the subscription on a monthly basis. In the same way, you can unsubscribe from the free Apple Music subscription. As soon as you do this, access to the songs selected during the trial period will be blocked. It is important to remember here that free access is given only once and is not divided into periods. If you turned it on for one day and then turned it off, the trial subscription will be considered fully used.
Types of subscriptions
To better understand what we are dealing with, let’s take a quick look at the opportunities provided by Apple’s streaming service. To start using it, you need to have a registered Apple ID, a single identifier that allows you to use all of the company’s services. By subscribing, the user gets full access to the service from the first day, there are no restrictions on the choice and use of musical compositions.
Given the trial period, there are five types of subscriptions:
- Free. Provided only to new users of the service for a period of three months.
- Individual. Your personal music collection, value. 169₽ per month.
- Individual annual cost. 1690₽.
- Family. Access to the music collection for six people, cost. 269 rubles per month. All participants must be pre-arranged “Family Sharing”, which allows the exchange of purchased content.
- Student. Personal collection at a discounted price for college or college students. Valid up to four years, with a monthly subscription price of 75.
I must say that during the time that has elapsed since the launch of the service, the subscription price for Russian users has not changed. At the same time, some countries in 2017 lost the free trial period, which was replaced by a preferential one with a reduced fee.
Now that all the options available and their cost are known, let’s figure out how to turn off Apple Music. Let’s consider the sequence of actions for all devices on which this service is available.
How to Unsubscribe from Apple Music? How to turn off Apple Music subscription?
The Apple Music streaming music service was launched in 2015. It can be accessed from any “apple” device, computers running Windows and mobile devices running Android. The service is available for free for the first three months. By the time the trial subscription expires, the user must make a choice whether to switch to a paid subscription or refuse to continue using the service. In this article, we will tell you how to unsubscribe from Apple Music at any time and from any device.
The fourth generation Apple TV. is the only one of the entire series of these gadgets capable of working with the streaming service of the company. Using it, you can also turn off your Apple Music subscription. How to do this, we will now consider.
You will need to enter the TV set-top box settings menu and, having selected your account, confirm the entrance to it with a password. After completing these manipulations, you will see the already familiar control menu, where you can turn off your Apple Music subscription. As you can see, there is nothing complicated about this, the actions on all the considered devices are almost identical.
Mac or Windows computer
On computers, the streaming service uses iTunes. Let’s take a look at how to unsubscribe from Apple Music subscription using it. Open the “For You” section again and select “Account Information” under the profile icon. After confirming your password, your Apple ID information will open. We scroll through them to the last section “Settings” and see the item “Subscriptions” in it. Pressing the “Manage” button will open all available options for using the service, including canceling a subscription.
Similar actions can be done from the iTunes “Accounts” menu. Choosing View will also take you to your Apple ID user details. How to turn off Apple Music subscription from this page, we just told.
All of the above methods show you how to unsubscribe from Apple Music on various electronic devices. In this case, it is implied that, having refused to use the service, you will not return to it again. If only alternatives from other music providers are available to Android users, Mac and Windows users can also choose another option within the Apple system.
It’s about iTunes Match, another Apple music-related product. Its application allows, following the advice on how to unsubscribe from Apple Music, continue to use iCloud as a server for storing your music collection. A feature of his work is the synchronization of songs already available on the local computer with the iTunes Store library.
By opening up the possibility of using their music service on Android devices, the guys from Cupertino made a clever marketing ploy. Some of the users of this operating system will likely be able to change their preferences and replenish the army of fans of “apple” products. For those who, having tried the app of the same name, did not find it interesting, there is an option to disable Apple Music. How to do this on Android, we will now tell you.
Enter the menu on the main page of the application to go to your account settings. Here you will need to find the Subscription Control Center and turn off auto-renewal there. After the actions taken, the service will work until the expiration of the monthly period that was previously paid.
Disconnect on computer: via iTunes and App Store
- Sign in to the service with your Apple ID or Touch ID (if your computer has one).
- Go to “Account” and from there to “View”. There you need to specify a password and click on “View”.
- Wait a few seconds until “Account Information” is displayed. There you need to click on “Settings”, and then on “Manage” (these buttons are located next to the “Subscriptions” parameter.
- At the end click on “Unsubscribe”.
- Log in to the service and click on your username.
- The menu that appears, find “Subscriptions”.
- Find Apple Music and at the bottom “Unsubscribe”.
Disconnect on TV
If you bought an Apple TV set-top box, you can only turn off subscriptions for those apps that run on the TVOS operating system. The procedure includes several steps:
- Sequentially open “Settings” → “Accounts” → “Subscriptions” → “Manage subscriptions”.
- In the pop-up list, find Apple Music and cancel it.
Important! If you are the owner of a third generation system. then to manage subscriptions you need to have an iOS device.
Types of Apple Music subscriptions
But first, let’s take a look at what types of Apple Music subscriptions are. At the time of this writing (March 2020), there are three of them:
- Individual subscription. It is monthly and annual. Its owner has access to the entire Apple Music library, including music expert recommendations and radio stations on demand.
- Group subscription. It is also called family. Allows you to listen to songs from different devices, which can be from one to six.
- Student subscription. It is intended for those taking an educational course at an educational institution that meets the requirements listed on the official Apple website. Allows you to use the app at a discounted price for four years (forty-eight months). Important! This period does not have to be continuous.
Disconnect on iPhone
These rules apply not only to iPhone, but also to iPad and iPod touch. Proceed like this:
- Scroll down to the “iTunes Store and App Store” line.
A window will open in front of you, in which there will be an inscription “Subscriptions”. Select Apple Music and click on “Unsubscribe”.
Important! If you have days left in the paid period, then they will not go anywhere. In the next billing period, no funds will be charged.
If the application is not displayed, and the money was debited from the bank card, then check the correctness of the identifier. If this did not help, then, most likely, the subscription was issued not through an intermediary iTunes, but directly from the developer. In such a situation, you will have to contact the author of the application and solve the problem through him.
Apple Music subscription and how to turn it off on iPhone
Despite the fact that Apple Music is one of the most successful services from the “apple” company, some people still do not like it. The main reason is that it needs to be paid, and monthly. Today we are going to talk about how to turn off music subscriptions on iPhone.
How to turn off music subscriptions on iPhone?
Before you start reading the instructions on how to unsubscribe from Apple Music on iPhone, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- After the last day of the paid period has ended, you will not be able to play any tracks. Apple, unlike other companies, does not provide a free partial version.
- If you have canceled the service on iPhone, then there is no need to do the same on other devices (computer, TV, etc.), provided that all gadgets operate on the same identifier.
- Apple Music is supported by different devices, which makes canceling it slightly different.
How to Cancel Auto Renewal of Apple Music Subscription on iPhone?
In order to cancel the automatic renewal of your Apple Music subscription on iPhone (this will happen three months after the start of the trial period), you need to:
- Open the Music app. Go to your account and “Settings”.
- Click on the “View Apple ID” button, then enter your username and password.
- In the subscription management menu, opt out of automatic renewal.
We hope our article was clear and helped turn off Apple Music subscriptions. If you still have questions, then ask them in the comments.