Data transfer with Samsung on Samsung
Periodically, users need a need for data transfer from one device to another. Manual operation to perform for a very long time and not at all rationally, so I picked up a few simple for you, but at the same time correct ways to solve the problem when you need to cross contacts with Samsung on Samsung, photos and videos or all files.
Let’s see first, for which it is required to transfer data from one phone to another. And then I am ready to offer several use scenarios:
- Moving to a new smartphone. Perhaps the most common option. Suppose you change the phone and want to use a new device, having previously taken photos, video and contacts. In this case, the transfer will be simply necessary.
- Temporary transfer. Also a common script that is used in cases where you change the phone is not forever, but for a short period. Since the transfer does not take away a lot of time, it can also be viewed as an excellent way to do not deprive itself important files.
- File transfer to another user. Of course, you are used to passing photos and videos through messengers. However, in this case, they are strongly tugged, so only full-fledged transfer will allow to maintain maximum quality when transmitted.
- Transfer contact. Even if you need to send only entries from the subscriber book, the operation will be necessary. over, it will transfer not only contacts stored on the SIM card, but also those that are written to the phone itself.
I am sure you can find some more options for using this feature. I just wanted to note that data transfer is an important operation that can be useful at any time. Therefore, further we will more specifically focus on the options allowing the intended.
How to Move Application Icons on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
Smartphones Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus are currently the latest Samsung flagships. Equipped with the steep features that can be found on the Samsung phone, they can download only so many third-party applications in the Play Store. But you can use fully flexible capabilities, you need to know how to move applications icons on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus and how to rearrange all these badges that can easily strangle the home screen and application panel. To make your life easier, these devices have different options in this chapter. For example, if you want to add some new applications or icons to the main screen, and then configure everything you have on this screen, you just need to perform the following steps.
How to move applications icons on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Go to the main screen;
- Press and hold on your wallpaper;
- Wait for the editing screen launch;
- Select widgets;
- Click the widget you want to add to the main screen;
- After the widget appeared on the main screen, you can click and hold it if you want to configure its parameters, move it or even removed;
- Repeat steps if you want to display new widgets on the main screen.
Now, if you want to move and rearrange applications icons with Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus, you can also:
- Moving until you find the location of the application you plan to display on the main screen;
- Press and hold this application until it becomes selected;
- Not releasing the app, start dragging it;
- Release the choice when you have achieved the desired destination on the main screen.
As expected, your smartphone Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus is very simple in the organization. Now you know how to move widgets and application icons, but you can learn a lot. Watch out other lessons!
How to Move Application Icons on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
Now you will know how to easily configure and sort the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. We still have a lot to know, so watch the updates to find out our latest content and tips.
How to reduce icons on the samsung screen?
To reduce the icons at any location of the screen, where there are no icons delaying for a second or two finger. before the parameters appear. Then click on the right side to the gear icon (setting). it is she who is responsible for the grid, and the grid for the size of the icons.
Just go to the settings (hold your finger in an empty place on the main screen), enter the general parameters and locate the size of the icons. A slider will be displayed, which allows you to increase the percentage of our icons, both on the main screen and on the application list screen.
How to change the order of applications on my Samsung 2020?
Change applications in Smart Hub
- Click. Click the “Home” button on the SAMSUNG remote control to open SmartHub.
- Go to the application you want to move.
- Using the arrow button on the remote control, press and select “Move”.
- Arrow will appear on both sides of the application icon.
How to change the status bar on samsung?
On the main screen of the application, make sure that the start is turned on. You should see parameters such as gestures, indicator, main slider, text of tick, status bar and t. D. Click on the status bar as we are going to configure it.
To do this, we will need to go up to the top of the setting application of access rights Other permissions and enable the label option on the main screen. Why is this? Mostly awesome icons allows you to create a kind bridge with an application. I’m going to change the icon of the application itself.
Use the “Do not disturb”
Reduce to a minimum number of calls and notifications over time. Configuring automatic inclusion of this scheduled function, your smartphone will filter incoming notifications. If the call is important (the person is trying to reach out several times in a row or calls a close relative). you will see it, otherwise the phone will not distort your peace.
- Lower the curtain of notifications
- Long pressing the icon do not disturb go to the settings
- Click on to enable on schedule
- We specify the days of the week and the time when the smartphone must go to this mode of operation
- Press solve exceptions and point out who can call us in the mode do not disturb (selected contacts or, for example, people who repeatedly call within 15 minutes)
You can read more detailed information about this useful and convenient function in our article, where it is described about all the settings and nuances of her work.
Configuring desktops using third-party applications
When the labels become too much solve the problem by creating another desktop. Answers to these and other questions in the table below.
For several years he worked in a cellular salons of two major operators. I understand the tariffs well and see all the pitfalls. I love gadgets, especially on Android.
To do this, select the icon, application, group, pinch your finger and move on the surface of the screen to the right until a new screen appears.
To do this, you will need to remove all labels, applications and widgets from its surface. When the space is cleaned of the last icon, the screen will be removed automatically.