TOP 4 ways to transfer notes from iPhone to iPhone and iPad
Going to buy new iPhone. but it is not possible to transfer notes from the old iPhone to a new? In this article, it is recommended to import any records from other applications into the program “Notes” to store them in one place in one place.
Open the settings for iPhone or iPad.
Enter email address and password from iCloud and click enter.
For synchronization, move the switch opposite the notes.
On the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you can import files, after this procedure, all your notes are sent to the cloud. In order for them to move to another iPhone or iPad, it is enough to do all the same actions on them.
And the transfer of the calendar to Android with iPhone
Method: using iCloud
- Open the iPhone settings menu, click on the Apple ID account to select iCloud. Among the programs used for unloading, find a calendar and transfer the runner to an active position.
- In the address bar of the browser on the PC, go to the cloud at www.icloud.com to enter your account (you need to enter the Apple ID and password to it). Now you can go to the calendar to unload it in the form of a file on PC.
- In the list of calendars on the left (by default there are three. working, family and home) click on the symbol of general access for the group that needs to be postponed.
- In the window that appears, you need to put a checkplace opposite the “open calendar”, then copy the link.
- Having inserted a link from the exchange buffer into the address line of the new browser window, you need to register http instead of “webcal” and click on the Enter keyboard. this will start downloading the calendar on PC.
- Now you need to go to the Google calendar to import downloaded files into it. To do this, click on “”, and in the menu that appears, select “Import”.
- It remains to indicate the path to the calendar files obtained from iCloud.
When using the Gmail mail, additional manipulations are not required. Since the information is automatically synchronized from the Google account. If a third.party postal service is used, just download the corresponding client on Android smartphone and log in. Information will automatically be loaded with the first synchronization.
When using Chrome or other browser, synchronization is automatically carried out. Therefore, just download the browser and log in to get a copy of the bookmarks. If you need to transfer the bookmarks from Safari, you should use the iCloud service.
Using the ICLOD desktop application
- Activate synchronization of bookmarks in the settings of the device.
- Download the desktop version of iCloud to the computer. Later, the utility is useful for transfer and other data.
- Autominate in the client and mark the type of transferred data. “bookmarks”. In the parameters, indicate the type of browser, and then “apply”, and then “combine”.
- In the window that appears, a proposal will appear to download the extension of the ICLOUD Bookmark. After installation, the bookmarks will move to the browser automatically.
- The following will be required to carry out synchronization in the browser and on the Android device.
How to transfer iPhone notes to Android via Gmail
You can use Google Sync to synchronize your iPhone with Gmail. By installing a safe connection, you can synchronize notes, calendars and iPhone contacts with Gmail accounting. Here’s how to do this in detail:
- On your iPhone, go to the mail settings, contacts, calendars add an account.
- Click on Google.
- Enter the necessary data, such as your name, full email address, password and description.
- Enable synchronization for notes.
After that, your notes on the iPhone will be automatically transferred to your Gmail account under the notes “Notes” and you can download them to your Android device.
Transfer of notes using outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a free information manager that performs the functions of not only a postal client, but also a problem planner, organizer, etc.P. If you use this service on PC, then you have the opportunity not only to transfer personal information from the iPhone to Android, but also to conjure the phone with the computer.
Before synchronize notes between different.type platforms, you must correctly configure the mail service on both OS. You need to configure Outlook on the iPhone:
ColorNote | Easy to Backup & Transfer Notes (Using this since 2014)
- Download the application on the iPhone and start it.
- In the “Parameters” section, click on “Add account”. At the first setting Outlook, click “Start work”.
- In the appropriate field, enter your email address and slip “add”.
- Enter a password from your account and provide the program access to personal information.
- Choose a synchronization method and data type for conjugation.
Outlook setting on Android is carried out in the same way.
After completing the software settings on both mobile devices and iPhone synchronization with Outlook, all data will be copied into the “reminding” folder. You just need to go with Android to the indicated place and save its contents to your smartphone.
Outlook synchronization also allows you to answer the question of how to transfer notes from iPhone to a computer. This is done as follows:
- Using a USB cord, we switch the iPhone with PC.
- We launch the ITUNES program.
- In the left panel we find the Info section and click on it.
- Synchronize notes with Outlook. To do this, check the SYNC notes with checkmark, select the required mail service and click Sync.
In this way, the information copied in this way will be visible not only on PC, but also on Android with a configured Outlook service.
How to synchronize notes from iPhone to a computer via gmail
In addition to iCloud, you can use any cloud storage to synchronize notes. For example, also just transfer notes from iPhone to a computer via Gmail.
Open the settings application on the iPhone. accounts and passwords. Choose Gmail.
Also activate the switch opposite the point to start synchronization.
After that, from your computer you can go to your Gmail account and find your notes made on the iPhone in the notes section.
Moving data from iPhone to Android
Data from the iPhone on Android is carried out almost in the same way as in the reverse order. To copy the phone book, notes and calendar, you can use the Google virtual disk. This is perhaps the easiest way to transfer from iOS to Android, although there are other transportation methods (Dropbox, Outlook, Yandex, etc.P.).
If you need to transfer only phone numbers, you can use the iCloud service:
- Enter your office on icloud.
- In the “Contacts” section, select all numbers, then call the properties and select Export VCARD.
- Copy the recorded file with contacts to the computer, and then move to the Android memory card.
- On Android, open the Contacts program integrated into the system and activate the Import/Export procedure in its settings. As source, indicate the SD card. The receiver will be a mobile phone.
The Google Photo service will help to copy photos from iPhone on Android. To move music, it is recommended to use the Music Manager utility. With its help, all the audio content placed on the iPhone or iTunes can be moved to Play Music. another Google service. From there you can download songs directly on your phone or listen to compositions in online mode.
To transmit audio files from iPhone on Android, you need:
- Download Music Manager to iPhone. How to download this application, we will not consider, since there is nothing complicated in this.
- In the program settings, indicate the source of musical content.
- Enter the Android in Play Music and transfer the required songs to the device of the device.
If you want to know how to transfer the game from iOS to Android or vice versa, you need to upset you, since it is technically impossible to do it. This is due to the fact that in almost all mobile assembly applications for different operating systems differ. Another content can be copied without problems.
How to transfer notes from iPhone to Android using Gmail
When you determine how to transmit notes from iPhone to Android via the Internet, many users are looking for a response on how to transfer notes from iPhone to Android using Gmail. Indeed, Gmail can help you copy notes from the iPhone to Android device. Here, in this part, we will tell you how to do it.
Step 1. Unlock your iPhone and open the “Application Settings”.
In iOS 13/14/15, you need to scroll down to find the parameter “Password and Accounts”. Click on it to enter its main intese. If you use iOS 15 or an earlier version, here you need to press your Apple ID, and then go to the “Mail, Contacts, calendars” section.
Step 2. Click “Add account”. Click Google, and then add Gmail to your iPhone.
Step 3. Turn on the “Notes” option, and then open the “Notes” application on your iPhone. After that, all notes on your iPhone will be synchronized with your mail Gmail.
Now you can return to your new Android device and enter the same Google account in Gmail. Then you can access these iPhone notes on your Android phone. One thing that you should know is that to transmit notes from iPhone on Android using Gmail the mail size is limited to 50 Mb.
How to transfer data from Android to iPhone
Transfer to iOS
For successful transfer of files from Android to iOS 11 using the IOS transfer application, it is necessary to fulfill the following conditions:
- The iPhone should be IOS 11, and on Android. at least 4.0;
- All programs affecting the functioning of the Wi-Fi module should be stopped or completely deleted;
- The iPhone should have enough free space for new data;
- The batteries on the devices must be completely charged;
- Even a phone call can interrupt copying, so it is better to temporarily turn off the incoming calls on smartphones by activating aircraft mode.
Download and install the application, then start it. click “Continue” and then read and agree with the conditions.
iPhone 12: How to Sync Google/Gmail Notes with iPhone Notes
In the process of configuring iOS 11 on the iPhone or iPad as a new device, stop at the “program and data” step, and select “Transfer data from Android OS” (Move Data from Android).
In the “Find Code” window, click “Next”, thereby activating the synchronization of mobile devices. And you can transfer contacts, messages, photos, videos, bookmarks, Google accounts and calendar records. These data may differ, depending on the Android device.
After the data transfer process is completed, you can continue the iPhone or iPad settings.
This is the application that Apple has released, the easiest way to overshane the file of files. Recommended users from telephone data.
Google cloud storages
Synchronize contacts, notes, calendars and other important information on the iPhone 8 can be using Google. This is done as follows.
Open the settings, select accounts and Google. Next, click the Synchronize contacts button. Then we will transfer all the data from the Android Telphone to the Google Cloud Service.
Then there will be an extraction of Google on the iPhone cloud storage. Open the settings on your iPhone, then follow the mail, address, calendars to the menu item. Here, click add an account, and the Carddav account. Enter your server, user and password. And in the end, press ahead, the data list will be transmitted. Now all the information from the Android Telphone is on the iPhone 8.
This method is performed without a computer, this will become only on the phone, and subsequent conservation on one or more devices is not required, which significantly saves time.
Transfer files from android to the iPhone 7, in addition to the above method, you can via iTunes.
First you need to connect Android to the computer and copy all the necessary music, image, and video. Next, you need to switch the iPhone with a computer, and start iTunes. To move music, you should go to the “Music” tab, mark the corresponding points and indicate the path to the catalog where the files are stored. And click “Apply”, thereby activating the copy procedure.
iTunes can quickly throw a note, contacts, music, video, photo on a new iPhone. The advantage is that the iTunes program is free. But problems. you have to install iTunes on your computer.
How to import data from iPhone on Android
Sometimes you need to transfer data from the iPhone on Android, now 5 ways will help you make a transition from iOS to Android.
Transfer of contacts from iPhone to Android via iTunes
You can transfer files for free, for example, contacts, photos, email, additional numbers or notes from iPhone on Android using iTunes.
You need to run the iTunes program, connect the Apple smartphone to PC using a cable.
Then he serves to press the “Information” button, and put a box in the “Contact Synchronization” item, select in the “Google Contacts” opening list.
You need to go to Google and wait for the end of synchronization of contacts with the iPhone.
Transfer of data from iPhone to Android via icarefone
You can use Tenorshare icarefone tools to transfer data to a computer.
Then use a USB cable to connect the Androod phone to the computer, and then transfer data from the computer to the Andriod phone. In addition, with this amazing tool, you can easily clean from unnecessary files and speed up your devices, control contacts, photos, videos, music, applications, create backup copying and restore iOS device in case of data loss, etc.D.
WhatsApp data from iPhone on Android via iCloud
After replacing the old iPhone, it is necessary to back up. ICLOUD will allow importing WhatsApp to Android smartphone or tablet without data loss.
And now a new device should launch, all correspondence and stories of WhatsApp messages will be saved in it.
IPhone data export to Android via Gmail mail
To export the data from the iPhone 7 to the Android smartphone through the Google service, you will need to go to the Gmail account and synchronize information.
Go to the settings and in the section “Post, Addresses, Calendars”, select “Add account”.
Enter the Google account data and press further. Indicate the necessary points that should be synchronized. Information will be postponed to your device.
Transfer of notes from iPhone on Android using Yandex
In addition, there is one option. Service “Yandex.Moving “, is an addition to the cloud storage” disk “. It can copy data from the iPhone, iPad, iPod to the cloud service, and throw off from the cloud on Android, two devices exchange files through this method.