How to Download Music to iPhone from Computer with iTools
There is a great iTunes alternative that allows you to download music to iPhone from your computer as quickly as possible without syncing them, it is called. iTools (free download).
Among other things, this manager allows you to transfer music from iPhone to computer and vice versa, and audio files will be available directly in the native iOS application “Music”.
♫ ♫ How to Transfer Music From iTunes to iPhone, iPad ♫ ♫
It does not have the functionality of aytyuns in organizing a music collection, but many do not need this, because you can register metadata right in the operating system environment.
Connect the device to your computer with a USB cable and run iTools.
Go to the Music menu and click the Import button.
Select the required files and click “Open”.
Done, the selected files will be downloaded to the device memory and you can listen to them in the “Music” application.
Please note that if you download the same file via iTunes (as described above) and via iTools, you will have 2 identical files on your iPhone in the Music program.
Benefits of downloading music via iTools:
- distributed completely free of charge;
- content is downloaded without synchronization, and this is a huge time-saver (a large collection and a lot of software increases the synchronization time of the device with iTunes exponentially);
- downloaded content is available in the Music app (just like syncing iPhone with iTunes);
- works with devices without jailbreak;
- high download speed.
- no support for the Russian language (you don’t need it to download music);
- does not allow editing ID3 signatures (take care of this in advance);
- when uploading the same file via iTunes and iTools, there will be duplicates in the Music app.
The third and last method for today to download music content to the memory of an iOS gadget allows you to download it from the Internet directly from the iPhone.
3 ways how to download music to iPhone: from computer via iTunes and iTools, directly from the Internet
I agree with anyone who thinks that downloading content to the memory of an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad is extremely inconvenient and even difficult. This is true, since there is a need to master the work in Apple’s proprietary media combine. iTunes. But there is also a zest: this method perfectly organizes, allows you to create a “correct” media collection and arrange it with high quality. Yes, in Android devices everything is much simpler, but this is not about that now.
Today I will tell you how to download music to iPhone memory in 3 different ways: from a computer via iTunes, using the iTools file manager and directly from the iPhone via the Internet.
Sync iTunes Music to iPhone
In order for the music from the iTunes library to be loaded into the iPhone’s memory, you need to sync it:
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable or Wi-Fi.
- Launch iTunes (if closed).
- Go to the “Overview” tab in the “Devices” section. Your device model “.
In the “Options” list, check the box next to “Process music and video manually”, this will allow you to flexibly configure the synchronization of the collection (in whole or separately by genres, artists, albums and playlists).
Go to the “Music” tab and check the box next to “Sync music”. Music content synchronization settings will become available.
If you want to download all the content of aytyuns, select “Entire Library”, a song counter will appear.
If you do not need the entire collection or it does not fit in the device’s memory, select “Favorite playlists, artists, albums and genres”.
Please note that along with the contents of the collection, the item “Automatically fill free space with songs” has appeared. Select it if you want to fill all the free space with music.
How to Download Music to iPhone via iTunes
Probably the most difficult and longest method available, but it also has a number of advantages:
- in iTunes, you can register ID3 tags for flexible search, grouping and organization of music files;
- all music tracks can be decorated with covers, which will be displayed in the native iOS application “Music”, the media library will become colorful and pleasing to the eye;
- individual music files can be assigned independent equalizer settings and assigned their own volume level;
- iTunes allows you to group your music files into playlists, which are transferred to the iPhone during the sync process;
- iTunes allows you to download an entire library or groups of files to iPhone at once by: playlists, genres, albums and artists.
As you can see, along with all the shortcomings, downloading audio files to the iPhone through iTunes has the right to life and for someone it may be in demand.
In order to “upload” music to the memory of an iOS device, you must first upload it to the aytyuns media library.
Launch iTunes (use the latest version).
Go to “File. Add to Library ”and select the folder containing the downloaded audio files or a separate file. You can also upload files by using a combination of “Ctrlo (letter)” in Windows and “Commando” in Mac OS X, or by dragging the corresponding folder or file into the media combine window.
Organize your music collection (fill in ID3 tags, add covers, create playlists). Please note that the names of the music tracks may not match the names of the files on the hard disk, iTunes downloads and uses the file metadata specified in the ID3 tags.
The collection is ready to download and is available in the “Music” section.
How to Add MUSIC From Computer to iPhone, iPad or iPod
Once again, I draw your attention to the fact that if any file has not been uploaded to the library, it is not supported by iTunes and needs to be converted, WMA files are converted automatically.
How to download music via VLC
In the video, I uploaded music via VLC and showed how to share it with friends. You can see other ways to download music below.
How to Download Music to iPhone
You can download music to iPhone or any other iOS device (iPod Touch or iPad) in several ways:
- from a computer via iTunes;
- from a computer via the iTools file manager;
- via the Internet without connecting to a computer (for devices with jailbreak).
The first 2 methods involve downloading music content from the hard drive of a personal computer based on Windows or Mac OS X. The latter allows you to download music from the Internet directly from the iPhone without having to connect it to the PC.
Unfortunately, not all known music formats are supported by iTunes, which means that they cannot be downloaded to the library.
How to Download Music to iPhone (from the Internet without iTunes)
It should be noted right away that this method works on a jailbroken iPhone or iPad. You can, of course, use downloaders from the App Store like iDownload Pro (link) with a built-in media player, only the downloaded music will be stored in the application itself. It will be impossible to listen to it together with the entire collection from the native iOS Music application, which is very inconvenient.
If you have a jailbroken iPhone or iPad, you can download music from the Internet directly to your device’s media library. To do this, you need to install a tweak from Cydia. Bridge. Officially available in the BigBoss repository (registered in Cydia by default), all devices with iOS 5.x-7.1.x are supported.
Before you can take advantage of Bridge, you need to find a direct link to download a music file. Direct, means no redirect (redirection), no need to enter “captcha”, logins and passwords.
- On iPhone, launch Safari and go to the site where you can get a direct link to the required audio file, for example, let it be: http://get-tune.net/.
Launch Bridge and go to the Download menu to the Enter URL page.
In the only field, paste the copied link (tap on the field and hold your finger until the context menu appears in which select “Paste”), tap on “Go” (Continue). The download process will begin.
When finished, Bridge will allow you to assign unique metadata to the file: Title, Artist, Album, Genre, Track No. photographic film). The app also lets you listen to the downloaded file.
Fill in the required fields (or leave arbitrary) and tap on “Import”. The file is imported into your iPhone library and is available with the assigned metadata in the Music app. Done!
Bridge is not the only program that allows you to directly download audio files to the iPhone’s memory, there are several more, for example. MewSeek. The application is officially available in Cydia in the BigBoss repository, it costs 4 times more expensive than Bridge (9.99), but also has a lot (with an emphasis on “and”) functionality: a built-in search engine based on various search engines. The applications work identically, in the video below you can familiarize yourself with the installation and operation of MewSeek and choose the optimal one for yourself.
Music format for iPhone
iTunes understands the following audio file formats:
- MP3 (from 16 to 320 Kbps);
- MP3 VBR;
- AAC Protected (from the iTunes Store)
- Audible (format 2,3,4);
- ALAC (Apple Lossless);
Officially, there is no popular WMA (Windows Media Audio) in the list of music formats supported by iTunes, when adding WMA files, they are automatically converted to AAC with a bitrate of 128 kbps (by default).
If you cannot upload a file to your iTunes library, then this format is not supported and you need to convert it to any other of the above list.
How to Add Music to iPhone via iTunes
When they first get to know the iPhone, many users find it difficult to perform some operations. For example, not every user himself will figure out how to add music from computer to iPhone through iTunes. Especially if the user has previously used Android smartphones and added music by simply copying files.
If you also faced similar difficulties, then this material should help you. Here we will walk you through the whole process of adding music to iPhone via iTunes step by step.
Launch iTunes and go to the “My Music” section.
If you want to add music from computer to your iPhone, then you will have to install iTunes first. Download iTunes to your computer (download link) and install it. Then launch iTunes and immediately open the “My Music” section.
If you have not added any music before, then in the “My Music” section you will not have any musical compositions. It’s okay, that’s the way it should be.
Add music to your iTunes library.
Next, you need to open the “File. Add File to Library” menu (in order to add only one song) or the “File. Add Folder to Library” menu (in order to add a whole folder with music at once).
If you select a folder with a large number of songs, the “Add Files” window will open, in which you can watch the process of adding files to your iTunes library.
Wait until all files are added to your iTunes library before proceeding to the next step.
Sync your iTunes library with iPhone.
Once the music you want has been added to your iTunes library, you can sync it to your iPhone. To do this, you need to connect your iPhone to your computer using a cable and click on the iPhone icon in the upper left corner of iTunes. This will take you from your iTunes library to your iPhone’s settings.
After clicking on the iPhone icon, an image of your device will appear on the left side of the iTunes window, and a menu with settings below it. In this menu, you must select the “Music” section, and then activate the “Synchronize Music” function and confirm the action by clicking on the “Finish” button located at the bottom of the window. If you don’t want to add all the music in your iTunes library to your iPhone, you can turn on Favorite Playlists, Artists, Albums, and Genres. In this case, you will be able to choose which songs you want to download to iPhone, and which not.
After clicking on the “Finish” button, another window will appear with a confirmation request. Here you just need to click on the “Apply” button.
After syncing is complete, the music added to your iTunes library will appear in your iPhone’s memory.
Add songs manually via iTunes
The method is suitable if all the music has already been pre-loaded into the iTunes library and is displayed in the corresponding tab of the program. Edit the tags (artist, album, genre) in advance if necessary. Procedure:
- Take the original USB cable from the iPhone. Use it to connect your smartphone to your computer. Wait until the icon appears in the tray, indicating that the synchronization was successful.
- Launch iTunes. If you do not have it, then download the distribution kit from the official website (pay attention to the choice of operating system and bit depth). It is important to use the latest version of the program (by default, updates are installed automatically if you have an Internet connection).
- If you already have iTunes, but the songs are not copied, then go to the settings and check if you have the latest version. MacOS users should check for updates for the operating system itself.
- In the left part of the window, find the “Media Library” block. If necessary, select a specific item (artists, compilations, video clips) to work only with files of a certain type or format.
- All eligible media will be displayed on the right side. Select the ones you want to copy and check the box.
- Hold and drag (using the Drag and Drop function) the marked files to the iPhone icon (in the lower left corner).
Wait while music, videos, and other media are copied to your device. After that, disconnect your smartphone from your computer. The library will automatically update and the downloaded tracks will be available for listening.
Updating the iTunes library
Before copying data from computer to iPhone, please download all songs to iTunes library beforehand. Then you can move them manually or set up automatic synchronization. Procedure:
- Launch iTunes as administrator (if using a Windows PC). The distribution kit for Windows and macOS is available on the Apple website.
- On the toolbar, find and click File. In the drop-down list, click on the line “Add to Library”. An additional window will appear.
- Browse to the desired folder on your computer’s hard drive (or removable media) and select all the media you want to move to your iTunes audio library. After that, click on the “Open” button and wait until the.
- The songs will be displayed on the right side of the window. To change the metadata and add tags, right-click on the desired track and open the “Information” item through the context menu. Here add or change information about artist, song title, album, etc.
The list of songs added to iTunes is saved automatically, so you don’t have to download the same songs every time. It will be enough to update only new ones. Once the music is uploaded to your iTunes library, the tracks can be copied to iPhone too.
If you previously used another computer for synchronization, you will not be able to update the library. You will need to completely delete and re-download all mobile content on the iPhone. Only then can you synchronize your smartphone with another PC.
How to Add Music to iPhone via iTunes from Computer
You can manage iPhone content manually and using official software. In the second case, the data is automatically synchronized, and when you copy the library, the library of songs, albums immediately takes an organized form. Next, we will tell you how to download music to iPhone via iTunes from a computer and what you need to do.
Setting up automatic synchronization
If you want to move the entire library to iPhone, and not individual tracks, then the easiest way is to set up sync through iTunes. To do this, you must first download the music to your PC and update the library (the method is described above). Then follow these steps:
- Connect your computer and smartphone with a USB cable (use only original cords) and launch iTunes. Make sure you are using the latest version of the program.
- In the left part of the window, find the “Browse” item and click on it. Select your smartphone model from the list of available devices (if you use multiple iOS devices).
- On the right side, scroll down to the block with the name “Parameters”. Here find and check the boxes next to “Process music and video manually”. All changes take effect automatically.
- Now return to the “Music” section (the line can be found next to the “Browse” tab). The available information and all parameters are displayed on the right. Check the box “Sync Music”.
- Depending on your needs, additionally select the “Entire Library” sub-item if you want to copy absolutely all the songs to the iPhone. To move only certain tracks, select “Favorite Playlists, Artists, Albums and Genres”.
- If you selected the second item, then additional blocks will appear after that. Here we mark the desired playlists, artists or compositions and download them to the iPhone. We are waiting for them to stick to the device.
Note that you cannot edit tags while syncing. Therefore, try to fill in the metadata and edit the information in advance when updating the library. If this is not done, then you will not be able to change the information on the iPhone itself.
Now you know how to manually add a song to iPhone via iTunes, or set up automatic syncing of your entire library. To do this, it is important to first load all the songs into the program and only then connect the smartphone to the PC.
How to add music to iTunes
I think this is the most difficult and time-consuming of the methods discussed in the article, but it also has advantages:
- in iTunes for each music file, you can register ID3 metadata for the convenience of grouping and organizing tracks;
- you can put your own cover on any track, which looks beautiful in the “Music” application on the iPhone;
- any track you can set your own equalizer settings and volume level;
- iTunes is very easy to create playlists that will be downloaded to the iPhone when syncing;
- iTunes can download your entire library or your favorite playlists, genre, albums, or artists to your iPhone.
As you can see, even despite the shortcomings of the iTunes program, it has its advantages, and when you learn how to add music to iPhone through iTunes, you will forget about the shortcomings.
In order to download music to iPhone, iPod or iPad, you must first upload audio files to your iTunes library.
- First, we launch the iTunes program. The latest version can be downloaded from the Apple website.
- Adding music to iTunes is very simple, for this you just need to drag the media file or even the entire folder with files into the program window. Then iTunes will start adding them to your library.
- Select a folder with tracks or one track, press the right mouse button and select “Details”, and now fill in the metadata
After filling up your music collection, you can start downloading music from your computer to your iPhone. You can of course not fill it, but when you fill it in everything looks much more beautiful.
Supported audio formats
The iPhone and iPad will be able to enable playback of the following audio formats: MP3, AAC, WAV, Audible, Apple’s proprietary standard. Lossless, as well as their various variations.
An error may occur when copying music files to your smartphone, or even before transferring. This indicates that the file extension is not supported by the iOS operating system. It is necessary to convert the track to the desired format. There are special programs for this, you can easily find them on the Internet.
I think everyone will agree with me that downloading media content to iPhones and other iOS devices is terribly inconvenient, and even difficult for some users. There is a need to master the iTunes media player. However, there is a plus in this, the media library will be correctly and beautifully designed.
This tutorial will show you how to upload music to iPhone in several ways, so let’s get started:
How to Transfer Music to iPhone via iTunes
In order to upload music from your iTunes library to iPhone, you just need to sync them. Follow below steps:
Connect iPhone via USB to your computer, if you have Wi-Fi sync enabled, then use it.
If iTunes was not open, it will open itself. After the iPhone appears in the icon bar. click on it,
Go to the “Overview” tab, scroll down to the “Options” section and check the box “Handle music and videos manually”. Click the “Apply” button
Now you need to select the “Music” tab and check the box next to the “Sync Music”.
Slightly below, if you need to download all the music from aytyuns, select the item “All media library”. And if you only want to download specific albums, tracks, or playlists, select “Favorite Playlists, Artists, Albums and Genres.” And click “Apply”.
After iTunes and iPhone sync finishes, all marked music will be downloaded to iPhone.
Transferring Music Using iTunes
The easiest way to transfer music from computer to iPhone is through iTunes. If you don’t already have iTunes, the first step is to download it from Apple.com/en/iTunes/download/ and install it on your computer. After installation, launch iTunes and go to the “My Music” section.
Chances are your iTunes section will be blank. This is normal, because you have never downloaded anything there before. To fix this, open the “File. Add Folder to Library” menu and select the folder with the music you want to transfer to iPhone. You can also add music to your library one song at a time using the “File. Add File to Library” menu.
After selecting the files, the process of adding files to your iTunes library will begin. This may take a while, depending on the number of files you add. At this point, you just need to wait for iTunes to add all the files.
Once added, the music you selected appears in your iTunes library. You can view the contents of your library using the links on the left side of the window (Recently Added, Artists, Albums, Songs, Genres).
After filling your library with the music you want, you can start transferring this music from your computer to your iPhone. To do this, you need to connect the iPhone to the computer using a USB cable and click on the iPhone icon in iTunes (this icon will appear in the upper left corner of the window).
This will take you to the iPhone settings. Here you need to go to the “Music” section and enable the “Sync Music” option there.
You can also choose which music you want to sync here. Selecting the Entire Library option transfers all the music you’ve uploaded to your library to iPhone. If you select the option “Favorite playlists, artists, albums and genres”, then you can choose which music to transfer and which not.
In order to start transferring music from the library to the iPhone memory, you need to click on the “Finish” button, which is located at the bottom of the window.
After that, a warning about changes to the iPhone memory will appear. Here you need to click on the “Apply” button.
Then you just need to wait until the synchronization is over. There will be an indicator at the top of the iTunes window to inform you of the syncing process.
Synchronization with iPhone
The main part of the instruction on how to transfer music to iPhone via iTunes is now complete. All that remains is to enable the synchronization of Apple software with a smartphone. To do this, follow these steps:
- Connect iPhone to computer via cable or Wi-Fi.
- Then you need to launch iTunes.
- In the device section, click on “Browse”.
- Find the parameters window there, activate the option for processing musical compositions in it.
- Then open the “Music” tab and turn on the “Sync” function.
- Set all the tracks you want to move to your smartphone, and then press the confirm button.
This is the easiest option on how to transfer music to iTunes. Now check out the supported audio formats.
How to Transfer Music to iPhone via iTunes
For users who have previously used Andro-based smartphones
Transferring Music Through iTools
In addition to the above method, there are other, alternative ways to transfer music from computer to iPhone. For example, you can use the iTools program. This program is not official, it is being developed by Chinese programmers. Both advantages and disadvantages follow from this. On the one hand, the iTools program is much simpler than iTunes, but on the other hand, it has compatibility problems, sometimes it just refuses to work.
You can download the iTools program on the website pro.itools.cn or on the w3bsit3-dns.com forum. You can also get more information about this program there.
In order to transfer music from computer to iPhone using iTools, you need to connect iPhone, launch iTools and go to the “Music” tab. Here you need to click on the “Import” button and select the desired music.
It won’t work just to connect your iPhone to a laptop or computer and transfer music to it. Such actions are performed using special software from Apple. The article is about how to transfer music to iPhone via iTunes.
How to Transfer Music to iPhone from Computer via iTools
There is a great alternative to iTunes, with which you can very quickly drop music to iPhone from your computer, this is the iTools program.
iTools (iTools). at the moment it is the best analogue of the iTunes program. Can completely replace iTunes to solve long syncing problems for iPhone and iPad.
It does not have the ability of iTunes to organize a music collection, however, most users do not need this, since you can register metadata directly in the OS environment.
Run the iTools program.
Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
Go to the Music tab.
Click on the Import button.
Select the desired songs in MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, Apple Lossless format and click Open.
If you need to select multiple files, hold down the Command button on Mac or Ctrl on Windows and click on the required ones.
If you need to select all files in a folder, use the keyboard shortcuts CommandA on Mac and CtrlA on Windows.
After that, the process of importing music will begin, after its completion, all the selected music will be on the device.
How to Transfer Files from Computer to iPhone via USB?
You must have an updated version of iTunes. Just click a button and open iTunes on your computer. You should now connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable. On the left side of the window, you can see the icon in the mobile image.
How to transfer photos from computer to phone via USB?
Option 2. Transfer files via USB cable
- Unlock your phone screen.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- On your phone, tap the notification “Charging device via USB”.
- In the USB Mode dialog box, select File Transfer.
- Drag files to the opened window.
How to Download Music to iPhone via iTunes from Computer?
Download music to iPhone using the following algorithm:
- Connect Apple gadget to PC with USB cable.
- Launch iTunes by clicking on the icon.
- Add music to your library. To do this, you need to follow the path “File”. “Add file to the library” or just use the hotkey combination “Ctrl O”
How to Transfer Files from Computer to iPhone over Wi-Fi?
- Connect your computer and iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the Portal client on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
- Open the official page of the Portal service in a browser on your computer.
- Launch Portal on iPhone or iPad.
- Click on the “Scan” button.
How to transfer photos from computer to iphone?
How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone or iPad
- We connect the iPhone or iPad to the computer and turn on the iTunes program.
- Click on our device and go to the “Photo” section.
- Click the “Synchronize Photos from” checkbox and select the folder into which we will pre-add all the necessary pictures and photos.
How to Transfer File from Laptop to iPhone?
Copy files from an app on an iOS or iPadOS device to a computer
- Under “Shared Files” in iTunes, select an app from the list.
- Drag files from the Documents list to a folder or window on your computer to copy them to your computer.
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone via iTunes?
Go to the Music menu and select the songs you want to transfer to your iPhone or iPad. You can also check the box next to “Entire Library” to sync all your music to your device. Click “Apply” in the lower right corner of iTunes and wait for the sync to finish.
Synchronizing devices near each other
Place smartphones in close proximity, and then open the Quick Start app on your current phone. To transfer data to your new iPhone, follow the guidelines.
- Connect the phones with Bluetooth and pair. To transfer information, the smartphone will offer to use the current Apple ID. Verify that the correct user record is being used.
- An animation will be displayed on the purchased smartphone, position the current device over the purchased one so that the picture is in the middle of the viewfinder. Wait for the end message to appear on the purchased phone. If the camera module of the current machine does not work, select the manual authentication method.
- If necessary, confirm the action by entering the current digital display lock code.
- Set up identification by face or fingerprint on the purchased smartphone. iPhone will kindly offer instructions.
- When prompted on the display, enter the numeric code.
- The purchased smartphone will offer to restore settings, apps and files taken from an extreme iCloud backup. The user independently chooses which settings and files should be transferred.
If the current smartphone is synced with the Apple Watch, then confirm the pairing request with the new smartphone.
Transferring information via iCloud
The iCloud application is an indispensable assistant for Apple product owners. While Apple builds more storage into smartphones for user files, it often lacks enough space to house important information and backups. Here iCloud comes to the rescue, allowing you to access user information regardless of time and location, the main thing is access to the wireless network.
Copying information using iTunes
The iTunes app is another useful information transfer program. The business is not limited to backup, the program is suitable for restoring and flashing iPhone, as well as for managing files. An important advantage of the program has become free, the application is distributed legally and works with all iPhone model lines. Therefore, users believe that iTunes is best for backing up and transferring information to a new smartphone.
Quick Start app
In updated versions of iOS, starting at least 11, the function of safely transferring information to another “apple” device called “Quick Start” is implemented. The application is used to configure mobile devices in an automated manner. The nuance is that both the old and the purchased phone are used during the work. Smartphone manufacturers note that during the transfer of information, the use of devices in the normal mode is not encouraged, so you should leave the phones alone and then follow the recommendations. Pairing does not take much time, information transfer lasts on average 10 minutes. it depends on the volume of copied files and settings.
Transferring a backup
Now let’s talk about restoring information from a backup. To do this, turn on the device, follow the setup instructions until a screen with Wi-Fi settings appears. Connect to the network and continue setting up to the Programs and Data window. Select “Recover from a copy of iTunes” from the options provided, and then click the “Next” button. Connect the purchased smartphone to the computer, in the iTunes program, select the smartphone from the list of detected devices. Click on the “Recover from a copy” button, and in the list select an archive suitable by date. If the information is encrypted, enter the password. Complete the setup, but do not disconnect the wireless network. this is how the smartphone will download the saved photos, videos and music content.
Transferring a SIM card or contacting a telecom operator
Most of all, users are worried about the saved contacts and phone number, so first of all it is worth paying attention to the SIM card.
- Check if the size of the card matches the tray of the new device. if so, remove the SIM and install it in the purchased smartphone.
- If the card is not suitable for purchase, contact the office of the mobile operator for a SIM replacement.
- It is also recommended to contact sales outlets if the SIM is larger than necessary. trimming takes a minute and costs a penny.
Before the beginning
Before transferring data from iPhone to iPhone, you need to perform a couple of manipulations so as not to lose information. If the smartphone was previously synchronized with the Apple Watch smartwatch, then the connection with the old phone should be broken. When you do this, the watch will automatically save files. After establishing connection with the purchased smartphone, download the information from the copy. the watch is ready for use again. It is important not to interrupt the work in the process of obtaining a backup copy, otherwise the archive will not be saved, and the information packages will be lost. We’ll have to be patient and wait.
Transferring Music Using iTunes
iTunes is a tool offered by the official device manufacturer. Many users are accustomed to using the program to transfer data from a computer, as well as to another phone. It allows you to transfer music to another iPhone in a few simple steps.
We start by connecting the old and new iPhone to the same PC. Next, turn on the iTunes program. It will automatically detect two iPhones and display them in the appropriate window.
It’s an easy and convenient way to quickly transfer music to iPhone, but it’s not the only one.
Create a ringtone right on your iPhone
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone
The question of how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone can arise from any user of Apple technology. There are several methods, each with distinct advantages and disadvantages. Let’s take a look at each of them so that you can quickly and easily exchange music between devices.
Streaming Music Using iMusic
There are third-party tools that you can use to quickly transfer music. Among them is the iMusic program, which copes with this task very effectively. Transferring music to another iPhone is not the only feature of the program, because it can also search for new music and manage old files on your device.
Music can be transmitted without any restrictions, which is already a significant advantage. With this program, music can be transferred even to Android devices.
The trial version of the program is available for free and is very easy to find on the Internet. To be able to transfer music and other files, download it to your PC. iMusic is one of the best one-click music transfer tools.
The program can manage not only music, but also all multimedia files, including videos and photos.
- Download and run the program. Connect both devices to your computer using the original Lightning cable.
- Go to the “Devices” tab located at the top of the window. Select the old iPhone you will be transferring files from. Next, check the box “Transfer music to another device” to start the copying process. It is important that both devices are connected to the computer before the procedure is completed, otherwise not all files will be transferred.
As you can see, transferring music to the IPhone is quite simple and there are many ways for this, each of which is convenient and effective.
Do not forget to read the comments, there is also a lot of useful information. If there is no answer to your question, and there is an answer to later comments, then the answer to your question is contained in the article, respect someone else’s time.
Transfer music via iCloud
If you store all your files in the proprietary iCloud service, then you can transfer music using it. To do this, you need to pick up the device to which you want to transfer the melodies and enter from it into the existing Apple ID, which is tied to the old iCloud. Next, you need to follow these instructions:
- First, go to your iCloud account and find the Settings tab. You will see all the songs saved in the service. Choose what you want to keep.
- Now click on the iTunes icon and select the refresh key.
- All music tracks will be displayed in a new window. You can select all or some and then transfer them to iPhone. Next, click on the sync icon. Next, the program will automatically download the files to the device.
Using the iCloud service, you can transfer any music files by logging in under a single Apple profile.
Create Ringtone on iPhone via iTunes
We drop music from computer to iPhone via iTunes
If you want to transfer music from your computer to your iPhone, the easiest way to do this is to use iTunes. Download iTunes to your computer (you can do it here) and install it. After that, launch iTunes and go to the “My Music” section.
Most likely, in the section “My Music” you will have an empty one. This means that you have not added any music here yet. In order to fix this, open the “File” menu and select the item “Add file to the library” (in case you want to upload only one musical composition to the iPhone) or the item “Add folder to the library” (in case you want to upload a lot of songs).
If you select Add Folder to Library and open a folder with a large number of songs, the Add Files window appears, showing the process of adding music files to your iTunes library. At this stage, you just need to wait until all the files you selected are added to iTunes.
You can browse songs in your iTunes library by date added, artist, album, song, or genre. The most convenient option is to view individual songs. Therefore, we go to the section of the library called “Songs”. By browsing the library in this way, it is convenient to create playlists and edit song descriptions.
Once you’ve added music to your iTunes library, you can transfer it from your computer to your iPhone. To do this, connect the iPhone to the computer using a USB cable and click on the device icon in the upper left corner of iTunes.
After that, on the left side of the window, you will see an image of your iPhone, and under it the “Settings” menu. In this menu, you need to select the “Music” section, and then turn on the “Synchronize Music” function and click on the “Done” button, which is located at the bottom of the window.
If you don’t want to download your entire iTunes library to your iPhone, you can select the “Favorite Playlists, Artists, Albums, and Genres” option here. After choosing this option, you can choose what exactly you want to transfer to iPhone.
After clicking on the “Finish” button, you will still need to confirm the synchronization by clicking on the “Apply” button.
You can now access the Music app on your iPhone. There should already be songs that you dropped from your computer.
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
Users who bought themselves an iPhone for the first time very often face problems when trying to throw something from a computer to their smartphone. Especially often problems arise when working with music. If you also find yourself in a similar situation, then this article should help you. Here we will look at two ways at once on how to transfer music from computer to iPhone.
The first method is the main one, it involves the use of iTunes and this is what most iPhone owners use. The second way is an alternative one. In order to use this method, you will need the iTools program, created by Chinese developers.
An alternative way to download music from computer to iPhone
There is also another way to transfer music from computer to iPhone. This method is less well-known and not as popular, however, it is much simpler and faster. It consists in using the iTools program developed by Chinese programmers.
ITools can be downloaded from the official website pro.itools.cn. If you need more information about iTools, then check out the corresponding topic on w3bsit3-dns.com.
In order to transfer music from computer to iPhone using iTools, you need to run this program, go to the “Music” section and click on the “Import” button.
After that, you need to select musical compositions and click on the “Open” button. And that’s all, after selecting the desired songs, they will immediately be dropped into the memory of your iPhone.