How to Transfer All Data from iPhone to Android
How to transfer calendar data
As with contacts, calendar data can be transferred using a Google account. The process is no different. But, if you haven’t synced your data with Google, there are other ways to transfer. about them below:
- Go to the settings on your iPhone in the “Mail, contacts, calendars” section and turn on sync for the calendar
- Open the icloud.com website and select the “Calendar” section
- Click on the share icon on the left side of the screen next to the calendar you want to share
- Check the box “Open calendar” and copy the link
- Paste the copied link in the browser and change the start of the webcal link to http and hit enter
- A file with the ics extension will be downloaded to your computer This file actually contains all your calendar data
- Open Google Calendar in your browser
- Click on the plus sign next to “Add calendar” and select import
- In the window that appears, you will be prompted to download the file from your computer. Select the previously saved file and click Import
- IOS calendar data will be imported to Android calendar
How to transfer contacts
There are several ways to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android. It will be as simple as possible to do this if you have previously synchronized them with your Google account. All that remains to be done is to log in with your Google account on the Android device. All your contacts will be automatically downloaded.
In the event that you do not sync your contacts with Google, you can use icloud to transfer contacts. With icloud, you can create a.vcf file that contains information about your contacts and import it to Android.
- On your iPhone go to “Settings” and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Open “Settings” “iCloud” and turn on “Contacts”.
- Your contacts will be uploaded to Apple cloud services
- Now use your browser to go to icloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID
- Select “Contacts”
- Click the gear icon in the lower left corner.
- Click Select All.
- Click on the gear icon again and select “Export vCard”
- Vcf file will be downloaded to your computer
- All you need to do is open this file on your Android device and all your contacts will automatically move.
How to transfer music
There are two ways to transfer music from iPhone to Android:
- Manually Transfer All Tracks from iPhone to Android Smartphone
- Use the Google Music Manager app to import music from iTunes library to Google Play Music
- Download Google Music Manager to your computer
- Install and run the downloaded application
- During setup, the option “Upload songs to Google Play” will appear.
- Select “iTunes” and complete the initial setup.
- Sit back and let the program download all your songs to Google Play Music.
How to switch from iPhone to Android without consequences
Have you always used an iPhone, but the moment has come when you decided to radically change your preferences and switch to Android? In this case, you will be faced with the question of transferring all your data between two different operating systems. With the help of our instructions, you will do it as quickly and easily as possible.
How to transfer photos and videos
With the advancement of cloud technology, transferring files between devices has never been easier. This is especially true for photo and video files.
You can, of course, transfer files manually in the old fashioned way. first by copying them to your computer and then uploading them to a new device. But why are these crutches, if there is a way much more elegant.
You can create a copy of all the necessary data on Yandex.Disk, Google Drive, Dropbox or a similar service. But I prefer to use the Google Photos app. With Google Photos, you can upload an unlimited number of high quality photos and then sync them. with other smartphones. In addition, this app is available for both iOS and Android.
- Download the Google Photos app for iOS
- On first launch, the app will ask if you want to back up your photos. Enable this feature.
- Your photos will start uploading. Since a large number of photos will use a significant amount of data, it is better to use a Wi-Fi connection.
- After all the photos are uploaded, install the Google Photos app on your Android.
- Launch the app. all your photos will be synced
How to Transfer Data to New iPhone Using iCloud
If you use iCloud cloud storage, you can take a backup from there, and transfer all data wirelessly. For starters, it’s best to manually start creating a backup on your old device before installing it on your new iPhone. This will ensure that all the latest information has been archived and transferred.
1: take your old iPhone.
2: Make sure your iPhone or iPad is connected to Wi-Fi. (If it is discharged, plug it into the charger.)
3: Go to your old iPhone in Settings
5: Find and go to Backup
6: Click on Create Backup
7: When the backup is finished, turn off your old iPhone
8: remove the SIM card from the old iPhone
Be sure to wait until the backup is complete before proceeding.
1: Insert your SIM card into the new iPhone and turn it on.
2: Start configuring it, choose a language, connect to a Wi-FI network.
3: On the iPhone Settings page, select Recover from iCloud Copy
4: Log into your iCloud account. (Enter your Apple ID and password.) And click Next
5: Select the last backup from the list and enter the iCloud password (if required)
Depending on how much data will be downloaded, including music and apps, this may take some time. Stay within Wi-Fi range as much as possible to speed up the process.
Your iPhone can get very hot in the process, and the battery drains heavily during recovery. Do not worry, after recovery the temperature will return to normal.
How to Transfer Data to New iPhone with iTunes
You need a Lightning cable or a 30-pin cable (if it’s iPhone 4S or older).
2: Connect your old iPhone to your Mac or Windows computer.
4: Click on the iPhone icon in the menu bar.
5: Choose to encrypt local copy and add password.
6: If you are asked about creating a backup copy of the applications, click skip. (They will install anyway)
7: Wait for the backup to complete.
8: Disconnect the old iPhone from the computer, turn it off and remove the SIM card from it.
9: Insert the SIM card into your new iPhone and turn it on.
10: connect your new iPhone to your Mac or Windows computer.
11: Start configuring it, choose a language, connect to a Wi-FI network.
12: On the Set up iPhone page, select Recover from iTunes copy
13: In iTunes on your Mac or Windows, choose restore from backup
14: Select the last backup from the list and enter the password.
Depending on the size of your backup, apps and music, you may have to wait a while for all of this to load. Do not disconnect your iPhone until the backup is finished. At the end of the process, the device can be used.
How to Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
In this tutorial, I have described the easiest and best way to transfer all data from your old iPhone to a new one? Step by step.
So you’ve bought a new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or iPhone XR, and now you need to transfer all your data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone. It doesn’t matter how you decide to transfer your data using iOS 12, iCloud or iTunes auto setup, you need to back up your old iPhone before you start.
Tip: If you make an encrypted data backup of your old iPhone using iTunes, then restore it to your new iPhone. All information will be transferred, including passwords. Plus, it will save more time and require less effort in working with the backup.
After you have made a backup, choose which method is more convenient for you to transfer data to a new iPhone.
How to Transfer Data to New iPhone from Old Smartphone to Android or Windows
If you decide to switch from an Android or Windows Phone smartphone, you can also transfer some data from them to the iPhone, although not all, for example, you cannot transfer applications.
How to Automatically Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New
In iOS 11 and newer, it is possible to quickly transfer data from one iPhone to another. The only condition is that both smartphones must be next to each other. So, let’s begin:
1: Turn on your new iPhone or iPad and place it next to your old device (both devices must have iOS 11 or newer).
2: On the new iPhone, the “Quick Start” window should appear, where you will be prompted to set up a new device and enter your Apple ID.
3: After that, an image should appear on the new iPhone, scan it with the old iPhone.
4: When prompted for passcode, enter passcode from old iPhone on new.
5: set up Touch ID on your new iPhone or iPad.
6: You should now be prompted to restore data to a new iPhone from your last compatible backup.
7: Choose what you want to restore to a new device a backup from iCloud or iTunes, set up as a new iPhone or iPad, or transfer data from an Android device.
8: Agree to the terms.
9: Choose whether you want to transfer some settings related to “Siri”, “Find my iPhone”, Apple Pay, location and privacy.
10: Complete the process of setting up your new iPhone or iPad.
Questions about data migration?
If you have any difficulties or if you still have questions about transferring data from one iPhone to another, write in the comments below.!
Using the Quick Start feature
- If your new iPhone is already activated, then first delete all data by going to Settings → General → Reset → Erase Content and Settings. If not, insert the SIM card into your smartphone and follow the prompts of the setup wizard.
- Turn on and place both iPhones side by side. The new device displays the “Quick Start” screen, and the old one displays the “Set up a new iPhone” screen.
- Click “Continue” on your old smartphone and unlock it.
- Wait for the animation to appear on the new iPhone and point the camera of the old one at it.
- Wait a few seconds and complete the setup on the new device.
- Enter your Apple ID password and follow the prompts.
- On the Apps & Data screen, select Recover from iCloud.
You can back up your information via iCloud or using iTunes on your computer. Later, the corresponding copy will be used for data transfer.
How to back up iCloud
- Open “Settings” on iPhone and click on your account icon.
- Go to iCloud → “Backup”.
- Turn on the toggle switch of the same name and click “Create a backup”.
There are three ways to import data. Each will need a pre-created backup, but the migration process will be slightly different. In one case, you must have an old iPhone, in the other. a computer with iTunes, and in the third, an Internet connection is enough.
How to backup iTunes
- Install the latest version of iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer with a cable.
- Allow access on smartphone.
- Select iPhone from iTunes Device Menu.
- If you want to save the data of the “Health” and “Activity” programs, check the box next to “Encrypt backup” and set a password. Do not forget the code, otherwise it will be impossible to recover the information!
- Click “Create a copy now” and wait for the process to finish.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone
Put your old smartphone next to the new one, and in a few minutes everything will be ready.
Untie Apple Watch
If a watch is connected to the iPhone, then to bind to a new smartphone, you first need to break the pair with the old one.
- Open the Apple Watch app.
- Go to the “My Watch” tab and click on the icon ℹ️.
- Select “Unpair Apple Watch” and confirm the action.
Recover from iCloud copy
- If your new iPhone is already activated, then first delete all data by going to Settings → General → Reset → Erase Content and Settings. If not, insert the SIM card into your smartphone and follow the prompts of the setup wizard.
- On the Apps & Data screen, select Recover from iCloud Copy.
- Sign in to your Apple ID account.
- Select the desired backup from the list by date and size.
- Wait for the end of the recovery process and complete the setup.
The question of how to transfer data from iPhone to Android smoothly moved to bookmarks. We will analyze the classic version, because the majority of iOS users use the Safari browser and “switch” to Chrome or Firefox on Android OS. Transferring data from Safari is also done using the iCloud service (we first enable synchronization in the device parameters). But you need to do this not using the site, but through the iCloud application for your computer.
In it, you must select the “Bookmarks” item, set the browser in the settings, press the Apply button and select Merge. After the above manipulations, you will be prompted to download a special utility iCloud Bookmarks for one of the browsers in order to completely transfer bookmarks from Safari to Chrome or Firefox. If you have previously logged into your Googl account, then you don’t have to do anything else. When using the Firefox browser, the task will be somewhat more difficult, especially if synchronization was previously disabled. First of all, you need to activate synchronization, for which we log into your Firefox account or register it. We do the same on an Android phone and enter the resulting code in the browser.
If you don’t want to install iCloud on your computer, you can use iTunes instead. But there is one peculiarity. you need to activate sync with iCloud in the smartphone settings. For this purpose, we connect the iPhone to the PC, turn on iTunes and open the device page in it. We select the tab “Information”, where we find the item “Other”. Next, select the item “Synchronize bookmarks from the Safari browser” and click “Apply”. After these steps, the bookmarks from your iPhone are combined with the bookmarks of one of your desktop browsers. you just need to enable it, export the bookmarks to an HTML file and import them using the standard method into the desktop versions of Chrome or Firefox. From them, they are transferred in the above way to the Android phone.
“Moving” your mailbox is the easiest moment if you use not Gmail mail, but iCloud or another service. Visit Google Play and download any email client in it. For example, Mailbox or myMail will do.
Now let’s move on to transferring calendar data from iPhone to Android. Transferring events from a custom calendar is done as follows. Moving on to the iCloud settings, where you need to allow calendar syncing. On the resource www.icloud.com, go to the appropriate section and in the list of available calendars, look for the Share icon located to the right of its name. In the displayed menu, select the Public Calendar option, and then copy the link (webcal: //….). Open a new page with a browser and paste it into the address bar. Replace Webcal with http, Enter. This will cause the computer to save the file with a name of hundreds of characters. It is a standard text document that can be given any name. To connect it to Google Calendar, open the link www.google.com/calendar in the browser, go to the “Other Calendars” section, where in the drop-down menu, click Import calendar. Now open the downloaded file from your PC, after which all events will be transferred to your calendar on your Google account.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Android. Detailed algorithm of actions
The question of how to transfer data from iPhone to Android worries many users who decide to switch from one operating system to another. The purchase of a new gadget always poses the need to transfer old user data, contacts, photos, music. Convenient if the previous device was with the same software shell. But if you switched to another operating system, then the task becomes more difficult.
Transfer Data from iPhone to Android
iOS is a user-friendly and reliable operating system. It supports synchronization of contacts, as well as calendar and mail with a Google profile, if you specify it in the form of a mailbox. In this case, you do not have to worry about anything, just log into your account on your Android phone. Immediately after that, the data will be available for viewing on the new gadget.
If you have not thought in advance that you will transfer data from iPhone to Android, then most likely you have tied all data to the iCloud service. In this regard, the procedure is a little more complicated.
To transfer data from the contact book, you will need to connect an iCloud account and activate synchronization. You can do this by going to the iCloud options menu, where you need to launch Contacts. We just need to extract data from the cloud, for which we go to the www.icloud.com page on the computer. On it we enter data from our account, click the “Contacts” item and mark the necessary contacts.
Next, press the gear key and then on the “Export vCard” item. A file in VCF format will be saved to your computer, where you will find all the contacts selected in the previous step. Go to the page www.google.com/contacts, in the left menu select the item “Import contacts” and open the file you downloaded earlier. If you are using a beta version of the updated “Contacts”, where the import does not function properly yet, you should select “” from the menu on the left. In the full list, select import, after which you will be offered to return to the previous version of this service. It remains only to activate the synchronization of the contact book in the parameters of the new device on Android.
Photos as well as video files
It is convenient to use the Google Photos service to move photos and videos. To do this, we install the official Google application on our iPhone, in which you need to enter your profile and activate the autoload of photos and videos. Next, select the item “Upload all photos and videos”. We are waiting for the completion of the download process, after which you can see your materials in the Photos program on the new Android device. If you do not want to use the Google service, then you can carry out this procedure without an Internet connection. To do this, connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning cable. Go to Explorer, where right-click on the icon of your smartphone in the list of available devices. We select the item “Import images and videos”. The import window will appear in front of you, where you can configure the settings for this procedure (select a folder, erase files upon completion of copying, etc.). Now we connect the Android phone to the PC and using the explorer, copy the folder to its internal memory or SD card.
Transfer Music from iPhone to Android
Transferring music will be most difficult if your music library is stored in iTunes, rather than scattered across MP3 folders. In the latter case, the task will be simpler. you just need to copy data from your computer to your phone using any file manager.
Google itself recommends using the convenient Google Play Music player that can upload your iTunes music files to its “cloud”. From it, music can be played not only on an Android smartphone, but also in a computer browser. To do this, just download the Google Music Manager utility to your PC, where you need to indicate that your music library is located in the iTunes library.
If you do not like streaming “broadcasting” of your music over the Internet, and you do not want to download each album separately (or you use a third-party audio player), then you will have to resort to using third-party tools. Unfortunately, most of them are only shareware. The audio player DoubleTwist, for which a desktop client with an interface similar to iTunes is provided, will help to cope with the procedure.
Now you know how to transfer all data from iPhone to Android, which will come in handy when buying a new gadget.
How to transfer your Game Center account to Android?
In order to transfer the base, do the following:
Press the “Pair device” button on the old device; select “This is an old device” and then follow the instructions You will receive a code. write it down Press the “Pair device” button on the new device
How to Transfer PUBG Account from iPhone to Android?
First, on the iPhone, you need to link yours to PUBG Mobile. You can do this in the game settings, go to the General section, click on the plus and select. Next, launch PUBG Mobile on your Android smartphone and enter the game using
How to set up Game Center?
- Open Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- If Game Center is off, turn it on and then sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click the “Nickname” field to enter a name that your friends will see when playing together.
How to Transfer Google Play Account to iPhone?
Here’s how to sign in to the app with a Google account:
- Open the Google app on iPhone or iPad.
- Add your Google account. If this is your first time adding an account, click Sign In.
- Select the account you want. If it is not in the list, click Add account and follow the necessary steps.
How to sync the game with the game center?
To play on multiple Android (iOS) devices, please make sure you are logged into your Google (Game Center) account in the game settings. Then connect to your Google (Game Center) account on the other device. Your progress will sync automatically.
How to sync Google Play and Game Center?
- Go to your device’s settings and sign in to your Google Play or Game Center account.
- Start Warlords of Aternum.
- Click on the gear icon to access the game settings.
- If you are not connected yet, click on the green login button.
Transfer games between iPhones. all at once!
The method is good when you need to transfer absolutely all data of games and applications to another iPhone. We will use backups. Everything is done in almost three steps:
- Backed up to iCloud or iTunes.
- It is restored on another device (how to do it using iCloud. the link is above, and using iTunes. read here).
- We continue to play from where we left off!
In this case, not only games are transferred, but in general all-all data including photos, contacts, etc. Which of course is great, but when it comes to copying just one or two games, then arranging this whole venture with backups is not very advisable. Firstly. for a long time, and secondly. it can be easier!
How to Transfer Games and Saves from iPhone to iPhone
Hello everyone! Buying a new iPhone to replace an outdated model is undeniably a very happy event. Along with this, the new thing promises certain inconveniences and related troubles, for example, you will have to attend to the transfer of contacts, multimedia files, and in some cases games along with their saves. It is with the procedure for transferring games and their saves from iPhone to iPhone that you are invited to familiarize yourself with the publication below.
Important note! The following are instructions for transferring games and saving them using both the device itself and third-party computer software. All procedures are performed without jailbreak and other strong interference with the iOS operating system. During the checks of the proposed programs, their operability and safety were confirmed. Along with this, in order to avoid any kind of problems and inconveniences, download the software exclusively from the official website of the developer company.
Transfer saves from iPhone to iPhone without jailbreak
In this case, we will work with the iFunBox program, or an application with similar functions. iTools. The programs are available in editions for Windows and MacOS. Distributed free of charge.
How to transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone
I will show all the manipulations using the example of iFunbox (download from the official site). we do the following:
- Install the selected program and run it.
- Connect iPhone to computer.
- Choose the game you want from the list that opens.
- After opening the folder with the game, we see the Libraries and Documents folders nested in it (it is possible that only one of the folders be present, depending on the specific game).
- Copy the folders mentioned in the previous paragraph to a convenient place on your computer.
- We connect a second iPhone with a pre-installed game to the computer, the save for which is transferred from another smartphone.
- We find the game on the main screen of the program, click on the icon with the mouse, and then copy the Libraries and / or Documents folders previously transferred to the computer memory into the opened folder.
In conclusion, we just have to restart the game. the transferred save will be available in the new iPhone. Hurrah!
Finally, an important note regarding all the options considered.
Sometimes game developers can store data about a player’s progress and achievements on their own servers. In this case, all these manipulations, which are indicated in the article, are absolutely useless. Why? Because when you start the game on a new device, it will be enough to enter the data of the game account and that’s all. you can continue the game!
Therefore, it is better to be proficient in all methods of transferring games and saving them from iPhone to iPhone. over, as you yourself have seen, there is nothing complicated in them. just a couple of programs, a couple of mouse clicks and the task is completed.
Transferring apps from one iPhone to another
Unfortunately, Apple developers have provided not so many ways to transfer programs from one Apple device to another. But still they are.
Let’s say you’re moving from one iPhone to another. In this case, it is optimal to create a backup copy on the old gadget, which can be installed on a new one. This task can be easily accomplished using iTunes.
- First, you need to create the most recent backup of your old smartphone. about this has already been discussed on our website.
Read more: How to back up your iPhone, iPod or iPad
Once you’ve finished creating the backup, connect a second smartphone to your computer. When iTunes finds the device, click on the thumbnail icon in the upper area of the window.
iTunes will not be able to start installing the copy as long as Find My iPhone is active on your phone. Therefore, if it works for you, you will need to disable it. To do this, open the gadget settings. At the very top, click on your account and select the “iCloud” section.
Open the “Find iPhone” item, and then move the slider next to this function to the off state. To accept the changes, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID password.
If you have encrypted copies enabled, the next step will be a window asking you to enter a password. Indicate it.
One of the useful technologies introduced in the iPhone since version 6S is 3D Touch. Now, using stronger pressing on icons and menu items, you can call a special window with additional settings and quick access to functions. If you need to quickly share an application with another iPhone user, you can use this feature here.
- Find the app on your desktop that you want to transfer. With some effort, tap on its icon, after which a drop-down list will appear on the screen. Select “Share”.
In the next window, select the desired application. If it is not in the list, select “Copy link”.
Launch any messenger, for example, WhatsApp. Open a dialogue with the user, select the message input line for a long time, then tap on the “Insert” button.
How to transfer your game data between iOS and Android safely?, very simple procedure
How to Transfer App from iPhone to iPhone
- Launch Up Store. At the bottom of the window, go to the “Search” tab, and then enter the name of the application you are looking for.
Having opened the page with the application, right-click on the ellipsis icon, and then select “Share software”.
Today these are all ways to send an application from one iPhone to another. We hope this article was helpful to you.
Does Google Play Games keep progress?
Yes and no. This only works for some games and only after you have configured it.
What happens if I lose all my progress?
This can be a tricky situation because the answer depends on the game. If it is possible to enter the game, try this or sync with your social media accounts.
Log in to your social account and you will see that all of your game progress is visible and you can continue playing the game.
This method works for all games?
This method should work for all games that you can link to your social media accounts. Once you link them, the game will save all progress in the cloud. So you don’t have to worry about transferring saved files.
If the game does not support this type of cloud save, then you will not be able to move progress. For example, this will not work for some single-player games. but these are rare cases.
Also, if the game is also released for iOS only, you won’t be able to play it on your Android phone. However, the most popular games are usually available on both platforms.
Check if he has the ability to link to your social media account. For example, Subway Surfers has a Play With Friends option that links it to your
How to transfer your game progress from iPhone to Android
If you decide to switch from your iPhone and switch to an Android device, it will not be easy for you to transfer all your data from one platform to another.
Using a cloud drive and apps is certainly better now than in the past, but there are some things that you cannot transfer. Unfortunately, one of these things is your game progress.
Android and iOS are different platforms that use completely different file formats. This means that it is not possible to manually transfer save files between platforms. However, thanks to the prevalence of cloud storage, most games keep your account progressing online. This means that you do not need to store your progress in the phone memory.
You can synchronize the progress of the game from different devices by connecting them to one social network account. This article will explain when it is possible and how to do it.
Whether iCloud or Google Drive keeps progress?
No, the app will be saved in the Google Play Store or App Store, so you don’t have to buy it again. Once downloaded, no progress will appear until you are logged into an additional account, such as your account
How to transfer saves of mobile games to another device?
Today mobile games are as popular as Dendy 20 years ago. They are the perfect escape from boredom. But, here you bought a new tablet. the latest model. Or, you decide to change your green robot for a bitten apple. How to transfer all game saves to a new device? You will soon find out.
Transferring files from iOS to Android and vice versa
But here everything is not as simple as in the previous version. You can’t just transfer the save to a device with a different operating system. Such devices have completely different architecture. And even if you transfer save files or the whole game from Android to iOS, you will not get the result. But, fortunately, things are not so bad. And that’s why.
There are games that use cloud storage rather than phone memory to store information. Most often, these applications use Game Center. That is, all your saves are stored on the Internet. For example, Clash of Clans.
If the application saves files in the device’s memory, then the saving can be transferred only to the same operating system. That is, from iOS to iOS or from Android to Android. So if your phones have different operating systems, then you are lucky enough to go through your favorite game again.
Transferring saves from one Android device to another
The Android operating system has quite a few differences from iOS. It has many advantages, but a unified data warehouse has not yet been thought out. You can’t just click copy / paste and transfer files from one device to another. Therefore, you need to move the game saves using special programs.
File managers come to the rescue. An example of such a program is TapPouch Wi-Fi File Transfer. It is free and suitable for all Androids starting from version 2.2. It is this application that will help you transfer all the files of the desired game to another device.
To get started with the file manager, install it on two devices that are connected to the same Wi-Fi. Next, launch TapPouch, select the desired game folder and transfer all files using the Share files option. On the receiving device, you need to confirm the receipt of the file, and enter the password.
But, if it did not work out to move the save, then only rooting the tablet and the Titanium Backup program can come to the rescue, with the help of which the files will be transferred. To do this, you need to do the following.
- Unblock and get superuser rights.
- Install Titanium Backup on two devices. “donor” and “receiver”.
- Create a backup of the desired application and transfer the received files to a similar folder on an “empty” device.
- Next, on the same device, in Titanium Backup, go to the “Backups” tab and restore the application of interest to us.
- Luck smiled and all the save on the new phone. You can play further.
So, what is next?
Gradually, game creators come to ensure that all information is stored on the Internet, and you can play from any phone. In the meantime, to transfer the results of games from one device to the second, you need to spend a lot of time. If you still fail to transfer the save, then think, it might be better to start the game again or download a new one.
3 How contact transfer via iCloud works
Like other data, you can save your contacts to iCoud. To do this, you need to configure the synchronization of the phone book on the smartphone and the cloud.
- Go to your Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad, go to the iCloud section and activate the slider opposite the “Contacts” item.
- To upload all files to your Android smartphone, open iCoud in your browser and log in with your Apple ID.
- Go to the section with contacts and select the necessary numbers or all records at once. To select cards, hold down CtrlA (select all) or CtrlPM (select several separately).
- Click on the gear in the lower left corner of the iCloud window and select “Export vCard”.
You can download a document with contact cards to your computer, and then send it to your smartphone: via the cloud, mail, or simply by transferring it to a microSD card. Moving contacts in this way is not the fastest way, but it allows you to transfer all the numbers from your address book to your Android smartphone at once.
Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android: 5 Ways
We tell you how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android: all at once, separately or together with other data when switching to a new system.
We recently wrote about how to transfer contacts from Android smartphone to iPhone, and most of the methods in this article are also suitable for reverse transfer: from iPhone to Android.
1 How to Copy Contacts from iPhone to Android via Google
Let’s start with the most versatile method that does not require the installation of third-party programs. unless you have a Google account, and you probably do. over, this method will help not only transfer contacts from iPhone to Android, but vice versa.
With a Google account, you can sync data across all your devices. This applies not only to smartphones with different systems, but also to personal computers, tablets and laptops. Using this method, you can also copy entries from the calendar and some applications, for example, Google Fit, to a new gadget.
- To sync contacts, go to your iPhone (or iPad) settings.
- In the Passwords & Accounts section, open your Gmail account. Or add it if there is none.
- Move the slider opposite the “Contacts” item to the active position. They will be copied to your Google account.
On an Android smartphone, you need to do the same, only the names of the menu items will be different:
- Open the settings and go to the section “Users and accounts”.
- Select the same Google account you used on iPhone.
- Activate data for synchronization (in our case. contacts).
2 How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android One by One
Let’s say you don’t want your smartphones to have the same contact database. For example, if you want to share a number separately, and not to throw off your entire notebook at once. In this case, you can use the built-in system tools and send the number, mail and all information about the contact as one file in vcf format.
- Open the “Contacts” application on the iPhone or iPad and select the desired contact from the list.
- Click “Share Contact”.
- You can save information about the card in the “Files”, and then forward it in any way convenient for you. Or immediately choose one of the proposed sending options: for example, by mail or via messenger.
- On an Android smartphone, you only need to open the received file and save the contact data.
4 How to transfer all contacts to a new smartphone via My Contacts Backup
There are special applications for transferring contacts, one of them is My Contacts Backup. Also, like iCloud, it creates a vCard file with your list of numbers, which can then be sent to the mail, and then downloaded to your Android smartphone.
Synchronization via Google
The easiest way to transfer contacts is using Google services. Google email is enough to work. It can be registered on the main page of the search engine.
My contacts backup
To use the program, you need to install it on your iPhone. Download the app from the official website and follow the instructions. My Contacts Backup can be found in the App Store, making installation a lot easier. There is no app of the same name on Android, but it is not needed.
Launch the program on the iPhone and run back up. The program will save phone numbers to the cloud in a few minutes. At the end of the process, the user will need to specify the e-mail to which the application will send the received file. When the user specifies the mail, they will also need to select a format. VCard is recommended to result in vcf format.
The program will compose a letter and attach the received file to it. Accept the message from the target device and download the information. Run the file to save contacts to the appropriate application. My Contacts Backup works like a manual transfer using iCloud.
How to Download Contacts from iPhone to Android
- Go to the iPhone app and register. Wait for the code.
- Go to the program on Android and sign in with the same account.
- Open the additional menu on your smartphone and go to the parameters.
- Click on the point of moving from one smartphone to another and enter the code you received earlier.
- Start the transportation process.
To transfer contacts, it is not necessary to use an application developed by Yandex, since there are many other programs.
Transferring information between devices on different operating systems is available in iCloud. To prepare iPhone for transporting contacts, go to iCloud settings and check the box next to the corresponding field. Log into the iCloud website from your computer and log in to your account.
On the main page of your personal account, go to contacts. To save all the information presented, press the key combination Ctrl A. And you can also select only certain data. To do this, hold down Ctrl and click on the contacts of interest. When you’re done selecting, click on the gear and select export to PC or v Card. As a result, a file with the vcf extension will appear on the computer. To finish transferring contacts, send this file to your mobile device. The easiest way to do this is via email.
Contacts can be transferred to a smartphone via USB, BlueTooth and other methods. Please be aware that there is no Ctrl button on Mac series devices. They need to clamp Cmd.
Among the whole variety of applications, three utilities stand out: Move to iOS, My Contacts Backup, Qik Share.
To transport contacts between devices, you do not need a SIM if the information is not stored directly on it. The presented data transfer methods do not use a SIM card.
Transferring Contacts from iPhone to Android: Step-by-Step Guide for Dummies
To transfer information from an iPhone to a non-Apple smartphone, you just need to use iCloud and a cloud storage service:
- Open iCloud Settings on iPhone.
- Turn on the toggle switch near the contacts.
- Go to backups and create it.
- Go to the iCloud website and open the list of phone numbers.
- Open the options, choose what information to transfer. Reopen options and request vCard export.
- Upload the resulting file to the cloud.
- Download information from the cloud on the end device or import in the file system.