How to transfer photos from IPhone to pc via “photos” in windows
This method is very lightweight and easy to use.
- Step one. Connect your device via USB cable to your personal computer.
- Step two. Unlock your device. A window will appear asking for access to your photos and
- Step three. Click “Allow”,after which you open access to your photographer and
- Step four. After that, you need to enter the internal storage of the phone. To do this, enter Windows Explorer, you will see “Internal Storage”. Double click on it, after which the internal storage of the phone will open.
Step five. After that, the DCIM folder will appear in order to view photos and files.
- Step six. To complete, select the necessary photos and copy them to the desired folder on your personal computer.
4 ways to transfer photos from IPhone to computer
- Transfer Photos from IPhone to Computer via iTunes
- How to Transfer Photos from IPhone to Computer Using iCloud
- How to transfer photos from IPhone to pc via “photos” in windows
- How IPhone photos were overthrown to computer via iCareFone
Transfer Photos from IPhone to Computer via iTunes
As a reminder, iTunes is a program developed by Apple that allows you to play and organize music, movies, photos, etc. The main function of the program. This is synchronization with the device, filling with media files, and backing up all information. In order to transfer photos from IPhone to computer, we suggest doing the following:
- Step one. Make sure you have a new version of iTunes installed on your personal computer.
Step two. Next, we need to Synchronize the device with our PC. To do this, you need to set up synchronization. First, launch iTunes, then click on the icon in the form of a smartphone.
Step five. Wait for the sync process to complete.
This method can be carried out using a wireless Wi-Fi network, or using a wired.
Before transferring photos to a computer using iTunes, you need to sync via Wi-Fi.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the section “devices”.
- Choose your IPhone.
- Go to Options
- Check the box next to “Sync this IPhone over Wi-Fi”.
- Go to the menu in the section “The main”,mark “Sync iTunes over Wi-Fi”. After that, each time the device will automatically sync with the PC using Wi-Fi.
4 ways to transfer photos from IPhone to computer
The majority of owners prefer Apple products due to the wide and high-quality functionality of the camera. A large number of IPhone owners love capturing highlights on their device. But, unfortunately, a huge number of photos take up memory and have to be transferred to the hard disk of a personal computer.
Many users are wondering how it is possible to quickly and easily upload a photo to a computer. In this article, we will look at how you can transfer photos from your IPhone to your computer.
How to Transfer Photos from IPhone to Computer Using iCloud
In this method, we will tell you how you can transfer photos to your Windows computer using iCloud. As a reminder, iCloud is a proprietary cloud storage manufactured by Apple. This program is convenient in that it allows you to store IPhone backups, photos. Notes, calendars, etc. It also gives you access to your photos, documents, etc. From any device. Each user gets 5 GB of iCloud for free. You can access your files from any device by going to the iCloud.com website and logging in with your Apple ID.
In order to enter iCloud, you need to create a new account, for this use your Apple ID. First, we need to configure the iCloud library settings. Follow these steps:
- Open the iCloud program on your PC.
- Enter Photo Options.
- Select iCloud Music Library.
Click on “ready”,then “Apply”.
In order to upload photos via iCloud to your computer, do the following:
- Step one. Connect the device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Step two. On your PC go to “computer“,where the icon of your device should be displayed.
- Step three. Right click and select “Import. In the window that opens at the bottom, click on Advanced options.
- Step four. In line “Import images into” choose where to upload photos. Confirm import clicked “OK” and “Further”.
- Step five. In the window that appears, fashionably manually check the boxes for the photos that you need to transfer to your PC.
- Step six. Click Import. After that the files are saved to the folder of your choice. After the import is complete, the folder will open again.
In this method, we will show you how to transfer photos to OC Mac.
- Step 1: Connect IPhone to Mac first.
- Launch Spotlight located in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Go to Image Capture.
- You can select photos manually by clicking the left mouse button or import all at once by pressing the button “import all”.
- Select the folder where the photos will be imported.
- Before importing files, it is advised to uncheck the box next to “Delete after import”, otherwise, all files on the device will be deleted after import.
How IPhone photos were overthrown to computer via iCareFone
Tenorshare iCareFone software is highly efficient and fast to use for transferring files to your computer from IPhone. The main feature of this program. This is the ability to work directly with a connected device without unnecessary file transfers. The utility allows you to backup and restore data.
Then perform the following steps step by step:
Connect IPhone to your PC via USB cable. Run the program on your computer.
Click the photo (quick access) icon on the home interface or click “Control” “a photo”.
Select the photos you want to transfer to PC, click “Export”. Then choose a location to save them.
You can set image formats using the option “export settings”.
Icarefone lets you transfer your albums between iOS and PC too.
So, we have sorted out the most simple, effective and fastest ways to transfer photos from IPhone to computer. In the first method, we explained how to use iTunes to transfer photos from your device to your computer. This method can be carried out using a wireless Wi-Fi network, or using a wired.
In the second method, we told how to transfer photos from IPhone to computer using iCloud. Its difference is that it allows you to store IPhone backups. A photo. Notes, calendars, etc.
In the third method, we mentioned how to transfer a photo from an IPhone to a PC via “photos” on Windows. This method is completely easy and fast. All transmission takes place by moving from the DCIM folder to a personal computer. In the fourth method, we described step by step how to transfer photos to a PC through iCareFone. This method is simple, it can be done by exporting photos to a computer. This program can be downloaded from the official Tenorshare website. This utility will be the main assistant for working with media files.
Hope all of the above information was helpful.
Using VLC to RIP Movies to IPad and IPhone over Cable and Wi-Fi
The main advantage of this and other such applications is the smooth playback of almost all popular formats. Including mkv, mp4 with non-H.264 codecs and others.
After installing the application, there are two ways to copy files to the device: using iTunes (but already without format restrictions) or via Wi-Fi in the local network (i.e., both the computer and phone or tablet must be connected to the same router for transmission).
Copy to VLC with iTunes
- Connect IPad or IPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Select your device from the list and then under Settings select Programs.
- Scroll down the program page and select VLC.
- Drag files to VLC documents or press Add files, select the desired files and wait until they are copied to the device.
After finishing copying, you can view Downloaded movies or others in VLC player on your phone or tablet.
How to Transfer to IPhone and IPad from Computer
One of the possible tasks of an IPhone or IPad owner is transferring to it. Downloaded on a computer or laptop for later GoPro viewing while on the go, waiting or somewhere else. Unfortunately, this can be done simply by copying the files “as on a USB flash drive in the case of iOS it will NOT work. However, there are plenty of ways to copy a movie.
In this guide for beginners. in two ways to transfer files from a Windows computer to an IPhone and IPad from a computer: the official (and its limitation) and my preferred method without iTunes (including Wi-Fi), as well as briefly about other possible options Note: the same methods can be used on macOS computers (but sometimes it is more convenient to use Airdrop for them).
Copy from Computer to IPhone and IPad to iTunes
Apple has provided only one option for copying media files, including from a Windows or MacOS computer to IPhones and IPads. using iTunes (hereinafter I will assume that iTunes is already installed on your computer).
The main limitation of this method is that it only supports.Mov.M4v and.Mp4 formats. over, for the latter case, the format is not always supported (it depends on the codecs used, the most popular is H.264, it is supported).
To copy using iTunes, just follow these simple steps:
- Connect the device, if iTunes does NOT start automatically, start the program.
- Select your IPhone or IPad in the device list.
- In chapter On my device select Movies and just drag the files you want from a folder on your computer to the list of movies on your device (you can also select from the menu File. Add a file to your library.
- If the format is not supported, you will see the message Some of THESE files have NOT been copied as they cannot be played on this IPad (IPhone).
- After adding files to the list, click the button Synchronize down below. When synchronization is complete, you can disconnect the device.
After copying to the device, you can view them in the application “” On him.
Transfer to IPhone or IPad over Wi-Fi in VLC
Note: for the method to work, both the computer and the iOS device must be connected to the same network.
- Launch VLC app, open menu and enable Access via Wi-Fi.
- An address will appear next to the switch, which must be entered in any browser on the computer.
- Having opened this address, you will see a page to which you can simply drag and drop files, or click on the button A plus and specify the required files.
- Wait for the download to finish (in some browsers, the progress bar and percentages are NOT displayed, but the download is in progress).
Once completed, you can view it in VLC on your device.
Note: I noticed that sometimes after downloading VLC does NOT display Downloaded files in the playlist (although they take up space on the device). Empirically determined that this happens with long file names in Russian with punctuation marks. No clear patterns were identified, but renaming the file into something more simple helps to solve the problem.
It is more difficult to transfer files from IPhone to Windows PC due to the need to install additional software.
- Install iTunes.
- Connect IPhone to computer via cable.
- Confirm the connection on the phone, pressed trust.
How to transfer photos from IPhone to computer
Apple tried to close the operating system as much as possible from user interference, which made it the most secure operating system, but at the same time caused difficulties in interacting with other devices. In this regard, users have a question of how to transfer photos from IPhone to computer via iTunes.
There are ways to help you move files NOT Using iTunes.
MacOS (OS X) is used on the company’s branded devices, namely the iMac and MacBook. At the same time, iTunes is part of this OS, which allows you to use it right out of the box without installing additional software.
To transfer photos from IPhone:
- Connect your device to Mac via USB cable.
- Open up iTunes → Proceed.
- Confirm the connection on the phone, pressed trust.
- If the application has not opened A photo, then run it yourself.
- Go to the tab Import → Click:
Using the cloud
Cloud storage is an online service that stores files on remote servers, which can be accessed from any device. The cloud is convenient to use for transferring files to different operating systems or for quick access to an item (photo, document, etc.) anywhere in the world.
There is a wide selection of storages on the market, including Google Drive, OneDrive, Gavitex, MEGA, YANDEX.DISK, Cloud. Dropbox, etc. Consider iCloud and OneDrive as an example.
This method has significant advantages due to its simplicity. To implement the method:
- Connect your phone via cable.
- On the smartphone screen, tap trust.
- Go to Conductor ( My computer) → IPhone (or the device name specified in the gadget settings).
- Internal Storage → DCIM.
- Here you will see the folders that store photos.
- Select the files you want → copy (Move) to desired folder on PC.
Apple’s service is only available for the company’s branded products (IPhone, IPad, MacBook, etc.).
- Go to the site through a computer browser.
- Enter this Apple ID to sign in.
- In the tab A photo all photos from the phone will be displayed.
- Select the file you want → click on it → Load selected object.
How to transfer photos from IPhone to computer via iTunes
Since 2001, the company has been developing the iTunes application, a media player for playing and organizing files, music, etc. This program is also used to transfer data to IPhone, IPad and IPod from a computer or laptop running MacOS or Windows.
Let’s take a look at how to properly use iTunes on both operating systems.
A popular cloud from Microsoft that can be installed on any operating system. Let’s take a look at Windows 10 as an example.
- Install OneDrive on your computer.
- Run the program → sign in to your Microsoft account.
How to Save from IPhone to Computer or Hard Drive
When preparing to make a movie, I often encounter customer questions “How to download from IPhone?”
Despite the rapid development of technologies, more than half of the users of apple devices do not fully know the system of the apple.
For many, iTunes is becoming too complex a system for simple actions with music and photos. And there are no other possibilities. That is why for a long time in apples they said that it is very difficult with them.!
The owners of apple devices are jealous of the owner of android devices, which have long been simply sticking flash drives into their phones.
However, not everything is as complicated as it seems at first glance, and today the article is an instruction on how to download from your IPhone to make them memorable !
Image Capture Implementation Method
In the program section of your MAC, find and run the Image Capture program. Connect the phone to the computer via USB cable, the program will start automatically.
In Image Capture, specify where to import your photos. For example your desktop or your hard drive.
If you want not only to copy yours from the phone, but also to clear the memory, in Settings, set Remove objects from camera after loading
In the third method, I have already written. It is enough to use Cloud storage on your IPhone and transfer it to your computer through them.
This is a very convenient way. It does not require your phone to be connected to your computer. And you can do it from anywhere in the world! The only thing that is required is an internet connection.
Read more about this method here.
The first way is to work with IPhoto
Download IPhoto from this link.
Connect your phone to computer via USB wire, IPhoto will automatically download.
In the left pane, you will see your phone. Clicked on it you will see all yours and photos in the phone.
Selecting the ones that we want to download to the computer and in the top panel we are looking for the button import selected, after which yours will start loading in the IPhoto library.
Now yours will be stored in the IPhoto library and you can easily transfer them from there to your hard drive or computer desktop.
WHAT IF I HAVE Windows?
For Windows, there is also a way to save from IPhone.
Connect your IPhone to your computer via the same USB cable.
Open the Computer folder and select your device.
Now you need to find the Internal Storage \ DCIM \ 100APPLE folder. In which all media files are stored.
Windows 7 and Vista will need to right-click on the button with your device and select “Import images and”.
If we have Windows XP, after connecting the smartphone to the computer, it will start “Digital Camera Wizard”. We press “Further” and select the media files that we want to download from the phone.
Further, everything is as usual. You should specify the folder in which to start saving.
Do you still find it difficult? Just remember what you do it for!
NOT putting off because of perceived difficulties the opportunity to preserve your valuable memories for many years!