How to Transfer Programs from iPhone to iPhone via iTunes
This method requires that your iPhone be connected to your computer. So, to transfer apps from your old iPhone to your new one, follow these steps:
Connect your old iPhone to your computer with a USB cable and launch iTunes.
Next, click on the icon of your device and select the backup function via iTunes. Wait for all data to be backed up.
Now we pick up a new iPhone. During the activation process, you will be prompted to restore from your iTunes backup. We select this item, then connect your new iPhone to a PC or Mac, launch iTunes again. You will be prompted to either set up your iPhone as new or restore from an iTunes backup. We choose the second option and wait for completion.
How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone Using iCloud
This method is attractive because it does not require connecting your smartphone to a computer. It is enough to have an Internet connection.
How To Transfer Everything From Old iPhone To New iPhone
Open the Settings app on your old iPhone and select iCloud (on iOS 11, open Settings. Accounts and Passwords. iCloud).
How to Transfer Everything from Your Old iPhone to iPhone 12 and 12 Pro
Click on the item “Backup to iCloud” and check that the slider is in the on position.
Then click on “Create a backup”. The process of creating a “backup” of all data on the old iPhone will begin. Wait for it to end.
Now we take a new iPhone 8. If you set it up from scratch, then during the activation process you will be prompted to perform a data recovery. You just need to select an option from the iCloud backup. If your new iPhone is already activated, then go to the Settings app. and select “iCloud” (on iOS 11 you need to open Settings. Accounts and Passwords. iCloud). Log in here with your Apple ID and password. Then turn on the slider in the active state opposite “Backup”. All data apps will be automatically transferred to the new iPhone.
3 Ways to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone 8
If you bought a new iPhone 8 and now do not know how to transfer applications from your old iPhone to a new one, we will tell you at once about 3 ways how to do it. There are several options for solving this problem: using a backup made via iCloud; using iTunes backup or Tenorshare iCareFone software. It should be noted that the last method is the easiest and fastest, plus it allows you to manage several types of data at once.
How to Transfer Apps from Old iPhone to New with Tenorshare iCareFone
The third alternative method takes much less time. And the process of transferring apps from iPhone to iPhone is much faster.
Download and install the Tenorshare iCareFone software on your computer. Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch it.
Select “Management”. Here you can manage data such as apps, photos, music, videos, calendar and more.
Select the type of data you want and use the “Add” button to transfer applications or data previously saved on your computer to your new iPhone. When the process is complete, all data on your new iPhone will be automatically updated.
Plus, if you need to transfer contacts, Viber messages, WeChat, notes, calendars, bookmarks, ebooks, photos, videos, music, and so on, Tenorshare iTransGo can help you transfer data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone with just one click.
How to transfer notes from “iPhone” to “Android”?
The most successful solution for transferring a note from “iPhone” to “Android” is to use a mailbox from Google. This requires:
- Go to the Settings app on the home screen.
- Open the “Mail” submenu.
- Open the “Accounts” submenu.
- Select the sub-item “Create a new account”.
- Select Google and enter the mail service data.
- Toggle the toggle switch opposite the Notes application.
After a while, all notes stored on the “iPhone” will be automatically sent to the Google mailbox. After that, they can be downloaded on any “Android”.smartphone.
How to Transfer Notes from “iPhone” to “iPhone”: Instructions for Using the Notes App in iOS
“IPhone”, starting from the first generation, has become an excellent replacement for the classic daily planner. Taking notes in the ultra-modern compact communicator was much easier and more reliable. Over time, many have already managed to move to more advanced models of gadgets or migrated to the “Android” camp, which raised the question of how to transfer notes from “iPhone” to “iPhone” or other platforms.
How to Transfer Notes from “iPhone” to Computer
In the case of Mac computers, the same methods as those used for the “iPhone” work just fine. In the case of Windows, you need to get additional software (Outlook and iTunes programs), as well as a cable to synchronize the “iPhone” with your computer. The process of transferring notes is as follows:
- First you need to start the Outlook application (it is part of the Microsoft Office suite).
- Then you need to launch iTunes and connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable.
- In the window that appears, in the side menu you need to go to the “Information” submenu.
- In the window that appears, find the “Synchronize with” button and select the aforementioned Outlook application.
If the synchronization process goes smoothly, the notes created on the “iPhone” will appear in Outlook.
Transfer using AirDrop
Starting with the seventh version of the Apple operating system, smartphones and other gadgets have a function of transferring information using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi directly, without the help of third-party servers. So how to transfer notes from “iPhone” to “iPhone”? This requires:
- Open the “Notes” application and select the one that you want to transfer.
- Click on the “Share” button.
- Select the AirDrop option and wait for it to turn on.
- Select the device to which the note should be transferred (it will be transferred without changes).
For this method to work, the receiving machine must also have AirDrop configured and enabled. You can enable it by calling the “Control Center” (swipe gesture from the bottom edge of the display). This method works with other Apple devices, so the question: how to transfer notes from “iPhone” to “iPad” or “iPod” media player disappears by itself.
The most obvious, the most convenient, and does not require any labor input method. of course, online synchronization using the cloud service built into the smartphone. Before you can transfer notes from “iPhone” to “iPhone”, you need to connect both gadgets to the same Apple ID account. You can enable synchronization as follows:
- Go to the Settings app on the home screen.
- Open the iCloud submenu.
- Sign in with your Apple ID account.
- Toggle the toggle switch opposite the Notes application.
The same procedure must be done on the second “iPhone”. The data will be transferred automatically over the Internet. They are permanently stored in the cloud and can be synced even after the phone is completely cleaned or broken, so iCloud is highly recommended.
Some users prefer to sync notes using third-party servers. In this case, it is necessary to establish exactly which cloud services are connected to the “iPhone”, and which of them are allowed to use the “Notes” application.
Information about such can be found in the settings of the application itself in the “Accounts” submenu. Before transferring notes from “iPhone” to “iPhone”, it is extremely important to select identical servers for synchronization, both on the sending and receiving devices.
Accessing a note via a web browser
Also, do not forget about the web version of Apple’s cloud service, where you can view all the notes stored in iCloud. To do this, just go to the official website of the cloud storage and select the appropriate application, there, in addition to being able to view all the records, you can edit them, create new ones and send them by mail to other devices, including the new “iPhone”.
How to Transfer Notes from One iPhone to Another
The iPhone Notes feature is a classic and indispensable option for recording important information. With this application, you can also perform many other tasks, and most importantly. beautifully design them.
Notes are built into every iPhone natively, so you don’t have to search the App Store when switching to a new device. Another thing is that the saved records on the old smartphone were not transferred to the new gadget. If you need to transfer notes from one iPhone to another, we recommend using one of the methods described below.
Transfer Notes from iPhone to Windows (iTunes Outlook Program)
Importing to Mac computers is easy. if you are logged in under the same account where you took notes, the folder will be transferred to your PC automatically. New entries will sync immediately. Things are a little more complicated with Windows computers. We’ll have to install third-party software, and there are two such programs: iTunes from Apple and Outlook, which comes in the “Office” package from Microsoft. You can download and install both programs in a few clicks on your computer.
How to import from iPhone to Windows PC:
- Download the above programs. Start Outlook and keep it active in the background;
- Connect your iOS device to your computer via a USB cable (preferably the original one from the box);
- Launch iTunes if the program did not open automatically when the device was connected;
- Then go to the “Information” section (located on the left in the side menu);
- A new window will open, in it select the action “Synchronize with” and among the list of programs, click on the aforementioned Outlook.
If you did everything correctly, a new folder “My notes” and a subfolder “Notes” will appear in the utility from Microsoft. All transferred documents will be signed as they were named in the original application.
What are notes and why are they needed
With the help of the “Notes” program, it is easy to capture new ideas, make sketches, and, of course, write down information that can be forgotten.
In order to create a new note, just click on the pencil icon with a square at the bottom of the display. After the text is written, just tap on “Done” and the note will be saved. It’s even easier to ask Siri. To do this, you need to say: “Create a new note.” If desired, at the end of the phrase, you can additionally say something specific in order to quickly record the information in a voice.
What this application can do:
To hide notes from prying eyes, you can easily lock it and set a password by swiping to the left (gray lock icon).
Important information! Remember that the first recorded information is still displayed in the general list of notes, so we recommend adding some symbols or emoticons in front. To pin a document, swipe right on it.
By clicking on the arrow icon in the upper left corner, you will be taken to a small menu, where there is a main folder with all notes and deleted entries. You can create a new folder by clicking on the appropriate option in the lower right corner. Previously deleted documents are saved in a separate folder and can be restored or erased permanently.
Transfer from iCloud to Google mail, Yandex
iCloud syncs well with other cloud services. The only condition is that the storage supports the mail service. After importing, a folder called “note” is automatically created in the mail. For these purposes, Yandex.Disk or Google Drive is suitable. In general, synchronization is carried out as follows:
- Find the “Passwords and Accounts” tab in the settings;
- Select one of the linked accounts: either Yandex or Google;
- Once in your account, swipe right on the “Notes” option. After that, synchronization will happen automatically.
Follow the same steps on your new iOS device. All data must be migrated.
Now, to access your notes, you just need to log in with your account on another Apple device. You can also just go to Yandex or Google and in a separate folder get access to all your notes, and for this you do not need to have another iPhone, since authorization is possible from a computer, tablet.
Transfer notes via iCloud
The easiest and fastest method is to sync via Apple’s cloud storage. Do the following:
- Make sure the device is connected to Wi-Fi;
- Go to “Settings” on your old iPhone, click on the first line with the name and make sure that you sync all files (in this case, it is enough to save “Notes” to a backup copy). If this function does not work for some reason, then create a backup. Also check to see if the icon is next to Notes (should be green). To do this, swipe right;
- Next, slide the slider on the iCloud Drive value to the right. Allow access to other programs to store and copy information;
- On your new iPhone, enter your Apple ID login and password. Sign in to your account;
- Go to the iCloud menu, and if the checkbox is not checked, move it to the right. Check if the records have been saved.
If for some reason the method described above did not work, then try to follow another instruction below.
Transferring notes via AirDrop
Another classic way that does not require the installation of third-party applications is the standard AirDrop function. Works on most modern devices (iOS 7 and older). Ideal for transferring a small amount of notes. The downside is that you will have to import each document separately if there are many of them. The procedure will be as follows:
- Make sure both gadgets are connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi or mobile. Activate Bluetooth on both devices and make sure that AirDrop transmission is allowed for all devices (to do this, start the settings, go to “General”, then to “AirDrop” and tick the “For all”). For a quick transition, pull the shutter from the bottom up, and, once in the control center, hold down the menu with your finger, where there are icons for Wi-Fi and mobile Internet;
- On the original iPhone, go to the Notes app;
- Then select the required file and click on the “Share” icon (a square with an outward arrow). Click on AirDrop (the icon is displayed at the very top);
- Select the paired device and confirm the transfer on the new iPhone.
Transfer to new iPhone via Tenorshare iCareFone
Tenorshare iCareFone is a useful iTunes replacement tool. What is the advantage over the classic program? The utility has many more functions. And also. the program works not only with new versions of iOS, but also with 8, 9 and 10 versions.
In order to be able to import “Notes”, you need a computer. You can download a free application with support for the Russian language on the official website of the developer. Suitable for both Windows and Mac.
- Download Tenorshare iCareFone software and launch it. Select the “Backup and Restore” item in the top menu;
- Connect your new and old device to your computer or laptop via USB cable;
- If you have iTunes installed, then most likely the program will start automatically. Close it as you won’t need it;
- After the PC recognizes the devices, they will be displayed in the program. If necessary, swap devices. on the left, place the iPhone from which you want to transfer information, and on the right. the iPhone-recipient of the data;
- After that, do a memory analysis. On the left, the files on the old device will be shown, and on the right. the storage of the new gadget (information about what the capacity is filled with will also be displayed here. This is necessary to understand if there is a place for importing notes);
- In the Personal Data section, find the Notes tab and check the box next to the option. You can select other files as well;
- Then click on “Start Transfer” and wait for the transfer to finish. Usually everything goes quickly, but the final time depends on how many notes you need to transfer and whether there are media files in them.
How to transfer Viber to a new smartphone
It’s easy to save Viber conversations when you change your phone. This can be done both in the program itself and in third-party applications that require installation. Let’s take a closer look at each of the mechanisms.
So, the first way to transfer vibe to another phone, saving the correspondence, looks like this:
- Open the application and go to the “Settings” menu.
- We find in it “Backup”, click. The program will offer several ways to save information, the easiest way is to send material from the android to Google Drive by clicking on the Google icon. In the field that appears, select the account to which the data should be sent, and click “Send”. Ios owners need to send data to icloud (algorithm similar to Google Drive).
- After choosing the location, we are waiting for the end of the copying process. Note that it is best to back up when connected to a Wi-Fi network. Mobile Internet can “eat” a lot of money.
After that, the application from the old phone is allowed to be deleted.
Saving media files
Please note that transferring vibe data to another phone using the options described above, you will lose photo and video files. These methods are effective only for text messages. You will have to move the media manually by copying the pictures to an external medium.
From smartphone to computer
In order to transfer Viber data to a PC or laptop, you need to set up synchronization.
- Download and install vibe for your computer.
- We go through the registration process, indicating that the application is installed on the smartphone.
- When the installation is complete, the Synchronization message will appear automatically. Click on her.
- Open the vibe on your phone and click on “Start”.
Done, data is in sync. Steps for tablets are identical.
How to act when changing the number
You can transfer the vibeer’s history to another phone even if you decide to change your SIM card. In order to save the history of correspondence, follow the following algorithm.
First, you need to change the number on the old device, the sequence of actions is as follows:
- We select the item “Settings” in the menu, click on the inscription “Account“.
- We find the item “Change phone number”.
- Enter a new number and click “Continue”.
- Then you will receive an SMS with an activation code or a call, which is optional.
Now you need to create a backup copy in the way we already know, download the vibe to a new device and restore the history.
- Open the vibe, go to the “Menu” (the “” button at the bottom of the screen) and select “Settings”.
- Click on the “Account” option and click on “Backup”.
- Click on the “Restore” button, mark “Restore now”.
Transferring Viber to another phone while saving the correspondence
When buying a new smartphone, people often face a dilemma: how to transfer information without losing important data? The question concerns not only photos and videos, but also dialogues from instant messengers. From the article you will learn how to save and transfer Viber data.
Using third-party programs
You can make a Viber backup using special programs. We suggest taking a closer look at the “Titanium BackUp” application, which will allow you to archive data.
- Download the program from a site convenient for you and open it by choosing Russian.
- In the window that appears on the screen, click on “Backups”.
- We are looking for vibers in the list and select it.
- We see the “Save” button, click on it, wait for the copying to complete.
- Install the program on the device where we want to transfer the correspondence.
- We transfer the “TitamiumBackup” folder from device to device in a convenient way (from a flash drive or “cloud”).
- Open the utility on a new smartphone, go to Menu / “Accounts” and click on “Backups”.
- Find Viber / “Restore”.
- We see the pop-up dialog box, select the “Software data” item in it.
After that, in the main menu of the phone, you will find a vibe, opening which you will see all correspondence, including group ones. In this case, reinstallation is not required.
Transfer Chat for iPhone
Actions for transferring backup data to a new Iphone are almost the same as manipulations for androids.
A backup copy is made in the same way, and is restored on a new device in the following way:
- We connect from the new device to iCloud. To do this, open “Settings” / “iCloud”. we log on to the device via Apple ID. After that, icloud will turn on automatically.
- We activate the vibe.
- The program will prompt you to restore the backup.
- We select “Restore now”, go to your account and see that a replacement has occurred: all correspondence with your contacts is in place. While the process is in progress, the screen may flicker black, this is normal.
By the way, you can restore stickers in a similar way.
- Go to “Settings”, select “Account”.
- Click on the “Purchase” button, click on the “Download”.
We’ve figured out how to reinstall Viber on your phone without losing data. We figured out that it is very easy to transfer the data of correspondence from your vibeer to another phone. This function is available for both ios and Android phone owners. There is more than one method of data transmission, each user can choose a convenient one. The main thing is that after the completion of the process, your favorite application will work smoothly, delighting you with new conversations.