To download from an IPhone to a computer using Apple’s cloudy service, the user needs to:
- Install the client for Windows and log in, clicked on the “Login” button.
- And by entering your Apple ID account information in the appropriate fields.
- Open one of the directories shared with the cloud storage that appeared in Explorer.
- Go to the folder “upload”.
- Find yours and copy it to any other directory on your computer.
- If the folder is empty or you cannot reset the, you should check if you are logged into your iCloud account by opening the “Settings” of your phone and go to the “Accounts” section. this is not less easy than completely clearing the IPhone.
This option may NOT work with the most recent generations of iOS, but older devices can still seamlessly drop off IPhones without any “middleware”. The IPhone owner must:
- Connect the device to the computer using a USB cable, then wait until it is recognized by the operating system and go to the DCIM folder.
- And then. at 100APPLE.
- Here, finding what you need. It is required to name it with the right mouse button.
- And transfer to any directory on the Hard Drive by selecting the “copy” option.
Resetting from IPhone to computer using a proprietary application is NOT more difficult than finding out your Apple ID. A user who wants to transfer a to a computer must:
- Launch the application and, if required, log in to it.
- Connect IPhone and wait for the app to detect the device. At this stage, in no case should you start the synchronization process. otherwise. Stored on IPhone can be deleted.
- Find the section “On my device”, go to the subsection “Movies” or another, where the recording can be stored, and transfer the file from the IPhone to the hard disk of the computer.
How to transfer from IPhone to computer?
The owner of a device from Apple Inc., who knows how to download a movie to an IPad or IPhone, and who has already learned how to use a file manager, no doubt knows how to shoot with a camera. and, quite possibly, does it as well as professionals. Then a new task arises: in order to prevent the IPhone’s memory from overflowing, from time to time transfer files to the computer. In the simplest ways to resolve the issue, we will talk.
Memory card adapter
Finally, you can copy from an IPhone to a computer using a special device that allows you to connect a microSD to your phone or, depending on the modification, even a USB flash drive.
In this case, it is enough:
- Place the required in any directory in the internal memory of the IPhone, and then copy it to the memory card. Remove media from IPhone, connect to computer.
- And safely copy the file from the folder on the USB flash drive or microSD to the directory on the Hard drive.
It will be possible to reset from IPhone to computer using proprietary services: iTunes and iCloud. For older generations of iOS, direct connection of the device with Windows Explorer is available. If you have an adapter for memory cards, you can first copy the file to a microSD or USB flash drive, and then to any directory on your computer.
How to copy from camera to computer
The process of copying photos to a computer is the same for virtually all camera models. You will need a USB cable, a camera and, naturally, the computer itself, as well as, for example, drivers for the camera. The procedure itself does NOT represent anything difficult.
You will need
- – computer;
- – camera;
- – usb cord;
- – driver.
How to transfer from camera to computer
There are different methods of copying material to a computer depending on the type of camera used. Determine the type of device you are using and select the one that suits you best.
How Windows gets flushed to disk
A certain proportion of users choose to restore the operating system to a working state, rather than perform its initial installation in case of failures. To carry out this procedure, you need to have a working Windows image on removable media or DVD.
You will need
- Acronis True Image Home.
How to upload to a computer
Mobile phones are increasingly used not only as a means of making calls. The camera of a modern phone allows you to shoots of quite excellent quality. For storage and processing. Remove on mobile, you need to upload files to your computer.
You will need
- – USB cable;
- – phone memory card;
- – card reader;
- – special programs installed on the computer.
How to upload files to a memory card
When working with a computer, even the most primitive operations have ever been performed for the first time. Copying and deleting files, installing programs and drivers. all these actions seem difficult and unclear to a beginner, but only until He performs them on his own. Now many mobile devices. phones, tablets and so on. are equIPped with slots for a memory card. And users who copy files to it for the first time may also find this really simple operation difficult.
You will need
- – computer;
- – memory card;
- – card reader.
How to connect the camera to the computer
The IEEE-1394 interface makes it possible to connect the camera to a computer. Due to the high data transfer rate, it is allowed to save high quality files on the PC. Subsequently, it is allowed to process them with Special programs, translation into the required format. When connecting the camera to a PC, a number of conditions must be met.
You will need
- – IEEE 1394 cable.
1. Connect your phone with a USB cable to your computer. Insert the mini-jack into the phone port, plug the ordinary jack into the corresponding port of the PC. Wait until a window appears on the screen with a choice of actions that are allowed to be performed with the phone. Depending on the location. Select the memory window of the phone itself or a memory card (Phone Card or Memory Card).
2. Select “Open to view files”. In the folder that opens, double-click on the “” folder. To open it. Then choose what you need. Called for it, later bringing the folder where it is.
3. Open it and place this window next to the phone folder window. Drag the selection from the phone to the computer folder a. A Dialog Box will appear on the screen showing how much time is left before complete pumping.
4. If you do NOT want to drag and drop, copy from phone. Right click on it / touchpad and choose the “Copy” action. Close the folder because it was saved to the clIPboard.
5. Open the folder on your PC where you want to save the. Right click on an empty space and select “Paste”. A status bar will appear on the screen showing how it is being pumped into your computer.
6. If you have an Apple product, download the IMTOO IPad Mate software. Run, activate with the help of keygen. Connect your IPhone to your computer with a USB cable. Close or Disable temporarily iTunes in the task manager. Run the program.
7. If prompted to activate the program. In the Name field, enter Mulder; in the License Code field, insert the code 03F488371B40564835D-B592-F1F7-6ADC-0F1. Click “Ok”. In the program, select the section “” and click on the desired one with the right mouse button. Select the Copy to Computer action. Wait until the end of transferring the to the computer.
8. To transfer from a flash card, insert the USB flash drive connector into the computer port a. Select the folder and clIP, right-click on the clIP, and select Copy. Paste into the desired directory on your computer by Right-clicking on an empty space and choosing “Paste”.
If the transferred to the computer does not play, converting it to another format with support for third-party converters such as, say, Xilisoft Converter Ultimate.
Modern phone models allow you to uploads to YouTube directly from your phone, do not transfer them to your computer in advance.
2. If the computer displays a Dialog Box, then it sees the camera. In the dialog box, find the “Open” item. A list of files will appear. these are the photos taken with the camera. Now all the actions are similar to copying from one disk in a computer to another. To see which photos you are copying, right-click in the folder with the camera files. Select “Browse”, then “Icons” or “enlarged icons”.
3. Select files. In order to select all the content at once, press and hold CTRL and at the same time drag the mouse down from the upper corner of the folder, in advance pressed its left button. When the files are selected, right-click. Select “Copy”. Now make a folder on your computer where you would like to save your photos either. Go to this folder. Right-click on an empty spot in the folder and click “Paste”. Files will be copied successfully.
4. Please note that the copying time can be quite long, but it is not recommended to interrupt it for the files to work properly. In addition, try to connect the camera to the computer with a sufficient number of charges, so that it does not turn off in the middle of the process. If the computer is persistent in NOT recognizing the camera. try plugging the cable into another USB socket on the computer.
1. Install the camera software on your computer. Take an IEEE-1394 cable and connect it to the integrated Fire Wire connector on the motherboard installed on the PC or external and to the Corresponding connector on it. This connector, due to the high data transfer rate (800 Mbps), allows saving on the computer from the camera in the Avi format.
2. Connect the power to the camera. To cancel it, do it not from the battery, but after 220 V. After a few seconds, a message will appear in the Windows notification line that a new DV device has been found. Then the “Digital device” window will appear on the screen. Click the “Cancel” button and close it. If no DV device is found, please make sure the PC can identify the connected camera. To do this, go to the “Device Manager” menu, take the following actions one by one: Right-click on “My Computer”, in the menu that opens, select “Properties”, then go to the “Hardware” tab.
3. Click on the “” icon in the “Imaging Devices” group and expand it. It should display the device corresponding to the type of camera, usually this is its name. Close the “Device Manager” window. In the event that the camera is not displayed, then check the connections of the IEEE 1394 connector, check the power of the camera, the IEEE 1394 controller may not have worked either, although this happens very rarely. This is allowed in the “Hardware Manager” tab, it should be found and not have any contention.
4. Connect the camera using a USB cable after installing its software on the PC. To do this, insert one end of it into the USB connector of the computer, and the second into the device. This port is used for photographing or shooting in low resolution, because the data transfer rate is 4Mbps.
On this topic
How to transfer from an old camera to a computer
Cameras have been a great way to preserve precious memories, and many have copied them to VHS and DVD for watching on TV and / or sharing with family and friends. However, with the decline of tape recorders and DVD recorders, the most practical way to save in the future is to download (transfer) from old cameras to a computer.
Depending on the type of camera, connections to it and the software supported by the PC, it is determined how you can load and save
Frequently used camera storage for recording
Here is an overview of the recording medium that can use the camera to store files.
AV connection outputs that you can find on the camera
Your old camera may have one of two different types of AV output connections that you can use to connect to your computer.
Analog (RCA COMPOSITE, S-VIDEO)
DIGITAL (USB AND / OR DV AKA ILINK / FIREWIRE / IEEE1394)
Analog and digital cameras that use tape
If you have a camera that uses tape, analog or digital, to download to your computer, you need to play the tape in your camera or compatible player and connect that device to your computer, taking into account the following two things:
1. Your PC must have analog (composite) or DV (iLink) connections to receive the signal.
2. During transmission. Recorded on tape, all downloads are done in real time. This means that if your tape is one time long, it will take one time to download it from your camera or player to your PC.
If your camera records in digital format and provides a DV (firewire, iLink, IEEE1394) digital connection to transfer audio to a PC, your PC must have this type of connection for direct download. If not, and you cannot use the camera’s alternative analog connections, you will need to install a FireWire card such as the one shown below in your computer.
Cameras that use MiniDVD discs
If the camera is recording to MiniDVDs, it may have a USB port (mini or micro USB connection), but some may not. If it has a USB port, you can connect the camera to your PC using a standard or mini / micro standard USB cable. If the camera does not have a USB port, you can use standard AV connections.
However, if your PC has a DVD drive that can accept MiniDVDs, you can insert the disc directly into your PC’s DVD drive and transfer it to your PC’s hard drive without using a camera or player.
Cameras that use a hard drive or memory cards
If your camera uses a hard drive or memory card for recording and is still checking to see if your PC has a FireWire or USB port, or another option for memory cards, an appropriate built-in card reader. If not by purchasing a card reader with the correct slots, which you can plug into your PC’s USB port.
What to do if your computer does not have the required connections
If your computer does not have the necessary connections for your camera (most computers do not have analog input cards), you will need to use an external capture device.
EXTERNAL DEVICE USE thrilled
If you cannot connect your camera to your computer directly using analog, FireWire (iLink) or USB connections, here are the steps to connect your camera to your PC using an external capture device. Provided your camera also has analog AV outputs.
1. Connect the analog AV outputs of the camera to the AV inputs on the capture device
2. Connect the USB output of the capture device to the USB port on your PC.
3. Turn on the camera in playback mode, tape recorder and make sure the computer is turned on.
4. Open your software for capture or editing. Which do you want to use.
5. Go through any software prompts reminding you to connect and audio (if desired) from the camera or playback device
6. Select “Import” or “Start Recording” in the capture software and press “PLAY” on the camera.
7. Write down any other editing instructions you would like to use.
8. Complete the download and any editing and follow any additional instructions to save or copy your computer‘s DVD drive, memory stick, or sharing method.
Additional tIPs for downloading to PC
Why capture from camera to PC
With the number of alternatives decreasing, the best way to keep the old ones off the cameras, rather than counting professionally made. Enlist the support of your PC.
After transferring to PC, be sure to include them in your regular hard drive backups.
Another advantage of downloading from cameras to a PC is that you can edit them, save the edited versions and then copy them to DVD to share with family and friends.
If your computer is part of a home network that includes Smart TVs and / or some media streamers, a PC (with additional software) can also be thought of as a media server. This allows you to watch on TV (Make sure your computer is turned on so it can be recognized).
How to record from camera hard drive to computer
STEP 1. The built-in hard disk drive on the camera is referred to as HDD. To connect to a computer Use USB cable, which should be included with the camera (or use a purchased wire with the desired output (you can use a USB cable from a phone or tablet charger)). One end of the cord connects to the camera and the other to the USB port of the PC.
STEP 2. Press the camera power button, select the connection type. data copying. The Windows operating system should automatically detect the new connection.
STEP 3. Find the connected device through the menu, the monitor will display two values - one corresponds to the camera memory, and the second to the built-in hard disk. Find what you need on it. Next Click on the file with the right mouse button and select the term “Copy”.
STEP 4. Next, select a location on your PC’s hard drive, Right-click in an empty space, and click “Paste.” Usually recording from a camera to a computer It takes no more than 1-2 minutes, it all depends on the performance and the PC model.
Need to rewrite
from the camera?
Russian version of the editor
How to record from a camera to a computer
The way how to transfer from the camera to the computer depends on what type of device you are using for shooting. Cameras differ in how they record. Some models use the method of recording to the built-in hard disk, while others use a removable memory card (we DO NOT consider the option with cassettes, since such equIPment is currently used only by film directors).
Regardless of what type of camera you use, or downloads from social networks and hosting (for example, YouTube or RuTube), use a convenient editor in Windows 7 to save them on your PC and edit.
How to Record from Removable Camera Memory Card to Computer
Click on the button to turn off the camera completely. Take out a removable memory card (Memory Disk, or in a simple way it is called a flash drive) from the slot. Insert it into the card reader (slot or Card Reader, usually indicated by a thumbnail image of the flash drive itself) on the computer, Wait for the new device to be detected by the operating system, then everything is done according to the same plan as when copying files from the camera hard drive to the computer.
How to process what was recorded on a computer
To edit the recorded from the camera to the computer. Download and install the Russian version of Pinnacle Studio on your PC. It is a program for recording from a camera to a computer, as well as professional editing and improving clIPs, and it is available for novice users. Free trial period is provided. Learn basic skills with step-by-step instructions Takes no pain in a few minutes.
The program for creating films on a computer allows you to make works of art even from simple clIPs shot on an amateur camera. You can make an effective out of the. For recording on DVD or publishing on social networks. The effects are diverse and original. old movies, 90-degree clockwise rotation, negative and relief effects, text and picture overlay. this is not a complete list of functions of the Pinnacle Studio analogue. Start using it!
Some manufacturers of cameras bundled with the device itself Provide special software that allows you to work with data, including transferring and copying images. Usually, such software is located on a separate disk, but can also be downloaded from the official site.
The steps for transferring and working with the program depend on the model of your camera and the required software. In addition, almost every such utility has a set of tools that allow you to copy photos.
There are also cases when the same program supports devices from the same manufacturer.
The most relevant programs include the following programs based on the device manufacturer:
- Sony. PlayMemories Home;
- Canon. EOS Utility;
- Nikon. ViewNX;
- Fujifilm. MyFinePix Studio.
Regardless of the program, the interface and functionality should NOT cause you any questions. However, if something is not clear about a specific software or device, be sure to contact us in the comments.
Import via USB
Like most other devices, the camera can be connected to a computer via the USB cable usually included in the kit. In this case, the process of transferring images can be performed in the same way as in the case of a memory card, or you can use the standard Windows import tool.
Connect the USB cable to the camera and computer.
Open the section “My Computer” and right-click on the disk with the name of your camera. From the presented list, select the item “Import images and”.
Wait until the process of searching for files in the device’s memory is completed.
In the next step, you can select a whole group or individual images to be copied to the PC.
Click on the “Advanced options” link to configure the folders for importing files.
After that press the “Import” button and wait until the end of the transfer of images.
All files will be added to the “Pictures” folder on the system drive.
While this method is quite convenient, sometimes just connecting the camera to a PC may not be enough.
We drop the photo from the camera to the PC
Today, images from the camera have been overthrown in three ways. If you have already encountered file transfer from phone to computer, then the described actions may be partially familiar to you.
Many modern devices, in addition to standard memory, are equIPped with additional information storage. The easiest way to transfer photos from the camera is using a memory card, but only if you have a card reader.
- Following our instructions, connect the memory card to your PC or laptop.
Most often, after using the camera, a special “DCIM” folder is created on the flash drive, which must be opened.
Select all the photos you need and press the “CTRLC” key combination.
On your PC, go to the previously prepared folder for storing photos and press the “CTRLV” keys to paste the copied files.
Copying photos from the camera in this way requires a minimum of your time and effort.
Transferring images from the camera to a computer
After using the camera, it may well be necessary to transfer the captured images to a computer. This can be done in several ways, taking the capabilities of the device and your requirements.
Whichever device model you use, the steps described in this manual are sufficient to transfer all the images. over, similar methods can be used to transfer other files, for example,s from a camera.
Ways to save photos from Viber
There are a lot of methods with which you can download photos from Viber to a computer or laptop for each type of OS, which allows you to choose an easier and more convenient way for you.
Photo to computer overthrown from Viber
Many Viber account owners are looking for the best way to copy photos received in the messenger’s correspondence on a PC. We have collected the necessary information and set out Detailed instructions on how a photo is overthrown from Viber on a computer for owners of smartphones based on Android, IOS, and Windows.
Via USB cable
Few people use the USB cable today. All information is transmitted instantly via the Internet, and no one wants to bother with wires.
But do not throw the cable in the trash, because network failures occur frequently.
It will allow you to reset pictures from the phone’s memory (gallery), including those obtained by Viber:
- Insert the cable into the USB port on the PC.
- Do the same with the phone.
- A connection notification will appear on the smartphone screen, where you need to indicate the ability to transfer files.
- Next, the Explorer window should pop up on your computer. Click on the icon that allows you to view the contents of the gadget folder.
- We are looking for the “Viber” icon in the internal memory of the smartphone and click on it.
- Next, go to “Viber Images” from the “media” folder. It contains all the photos received in the messenger.
- Selecting the necessary files and copy them to your computer.
- When the process of transferring information is completed, you can pull out the wire from the devices.
Using the Share function
This method allows you to transfer information from the Viber application on a smartphone via the Internet to another program.
Accordingly, you need to have software installed on your PC in which you can Get a photo (for example, Skype, WhatsApp, etc.).
- Open Viber.
- Go to the dialog containing the photo that you intend to drop on the computer.
- Click on the image to open it in full screen mode.
- Next, click on the “Share” icon (three dots connected at an angle).
- Select the program you want to send the file to.
For phones with android
Android is a popular operating system that is used on modern mobile devices. Therefore, we will start the review-instruction with her.
There are at least three ways to transfer images from the messenger to the computer. In this case, you can always turn off saving photos to viber on Android.
By synchronizing with a PC
There is no need to invent anything here, everything happens automatically after the synchronization of the desktop and mobile versions of the application.
The aLGorithm of actions is described in detail in the section “Via synchronization with a PC” for Android.
Using any cloud service
In addition to iCloud, IPhone supports other cloud storage services such as Google Drive or YANDEX.DISK. If you prefer to use these systems for storing data, then you can throw a photo from the select on a PC by using them.
- We open the image in full screen mode in Viber (you need to find it in the dialog and call it).
- Select “Share” (click on the rectangle icon with an arrow below).
- We are looking for a cloud storage program in the list (authorization may be required in it) and upload the file there.
- We go to the computer version of the cloud.
- Uploaded from Select photos by saving to your computer.
For Windows mobile devices
For Windows Phone, the method of synchronizing instant messengers of the mobile and desktop versions and the option with cloud storage are suitable (see more details about this in the previous sections of the article).
To upload a photo from a smartphone to Windows OS via a cable, you have to “sweat”:
- To synchronize your phone and PC, you need to download the special Zune utility and install it.
- Upon completion of the installation, go to the program.
- Connect your smartphone to PC via USB. After that, the phone should be displayed in the utility window.
- Go to “Phone” / “Pictures”.
- Click the “Viber” folder in the left menu.
- Select the photos you want to transfer to your PC and drag them to the “Computer” icon (located in the lower left corner).
- When the copying process is completed, the photo can be found through the path “My Documents” / “My Pictures” / “Phone Name”.
The owners of IPhones in terms of the ability to upload photos from the messenger to a laptop are no less lucky. The listed methods are simple and affordable, it remains only to choose “your”.