Taking a screenshot on any Huawei smartphone
In this article, we will describe some of the most popular methods explaining how to take a screenshot on any Huawei smartphone, such as the Huawei P10, Huawei Y5 II or the Huawei Nova. Basically, you can easily take a screenshot on Huawei P and even on any tablet, not just a smartphone, with one of these, and in addition, you can even take a long photo, which is very convenient when forwarding a chat or if you need to take a photo of an Internet page.
- This method can be used on any device. down to the oldest Android, and not only on Huawei. Taking a screenshot on your phone is easy. press the power button and the volume key down for a couple of seconds at the same time. If everything is done correctly, you will see that the notification pops up on the display and you will hear the characteristic sound of the camera shutter. You can find the screenshot in the photo gallery. Most likely you already know about this method, because there is nothing new here.
- In some models there is another way. you need to press the power key on the phone until you see a special menu, where you need to select the item “Screenshot” with a small icon in the form of scissors.
- You can also try looking in the notification menu by pulling down the shutter. There should be an icon with scissors, when you click on it, the screen will be photographed.
- The company has come up with its own trick to take a screenshot on Huawei, and in some new models it has already been implemented. Use your knuckles to take the picture by tapping twice on the display. The screenshot will also be saved in the gallery.
- You do not want to take a picture of the whole display, but only a part of it? No problem! You can also use your knuckles for this. Use your knuckles to move them around the part you want to take a picture of, and then at the top of the display, choose whatever shape you like. To save your screenshot, click on the floppy disk icon.
- To take a long screenshot, you have two options. The first one is easy: pull down the notification curtain and tap the screenshot icon with scissors, like in the third way. Then within three seconds, click on the icon in the form of a rectangle with several dots on the sides. the screen will start scrolling as you take a photo. The second way is more complicated. use your knuckle to “draw” the English letter S, then take your finger off the screen. The image on the phone will automatically scroll, to stop it, tap your finger.
Sometimes you want to edit a picture you’ve taken, so click on the pencil icon, and then save the picture after you’ve made all the changes. You can change it or send it to your friends just like you do ordinary pictures from your phone.
We hope that you have found the most convenient way to take a picture of the screen on Huawei. Be sure to take advantage of the new methods, you might enjoy. Feedback and Комментарии и мнения владельцев would be appreciated!
How to Take a Screenshot on Windows 10
Making a screenshot on Huawei Honor phones
Data transmission on the Internet has long since stopped being limited to text and voice messages. Nowadays it is very important to be able to share graphical information. Of course, first of all we mean pictures, but sometimes you need to take a screenshot on your phone or tablet. Why it might be necessary? For example, to share with a friend some funny information that you see on the screen. Or ask for help with a particular technical problem you encounter when using your gadget.
In a word, there are a lot of ways to use screenshots. You need to understand how to make a screenshot on the phone and successfully use this skill in the future.
Today we offer to figure out how to make a screenshot on Huawei phones. To be more precise, we will learn on Honor, one of the most popular lines of the manufacturer. After reading our recommendations, you will understand how to take a screenshot on Huawei Honor 4c, Honor 8, Honor 6x, Huawei Honor 5c, Honor 5a, Honor 4c Pro and other gadget models. We must note that the algorithm of actions when taking a screenshot is almost identical for most Android smartphones. So you can apply it both for Honor 8 and 7 and 9 models.
Gestures in Huawei Honor
The third way to easily take a screenshot on the Honor phone is to use special gestures. Let’s first understand how to activate them, then also tell you how to use this mode:
- First, go to the settings of your smartphone by tapping on the icon with the image of a gear, located in the curtain.
- After that we go to the menu item “Management”.
- Click on “Move”.
As a result, you’ll be able to take a screenshot on your Honor by simultaneously swiping down the screen with three fingers.
Photo screen in smartphones is created by the buttons assigned by the manufacturer. Certain models give you the option to reassign them if you need to. The standard screenshot captures the entire screen, also system windows, desktops or a running application. The long screenshot is different in that it allows you to do not only capture what is happening on the screen, but also behind it. You can present a web page with all its elements: menu items, text and more.
If you need to save information as a photo, you can take a screenshot. It won’t get any text that the user can swipe down. You need to make several screenshots of the screen with different parts of the page to get all the text in the pictures.
A long screenshot has been designed for this need. When you start the function, the photo is not taken immediately, giving the user the opportunity to specify the beginning and end of the final image. Many smartphones, including low-cost models, have this function now. If there are problems with the apps, clear the cache in Honor memory.
How to take a screenshot on Honor phones
This is a great way to create a screenshot on any Honor model, as once the picture is created it does not go into the gallery. Thereby not clogging up your phone memory or memory card.
Go to the page from which you want to take a screenshot on your smartphone;
Press and hold the ” Home ” or ” Home ” button, which is in the middle. And it often has a mugshot look to it;
A small menu will appear with Google, Menu, etc. buttons. Select the “Share” button;
In the new window, you’ll be able to choose where to send the screenshot you just created on your smartphone. It could be one of your social media accounts that you use. Email box, cloud storage. Or messengers.
You won’t find the screenshot in the gallery after you send it. But if you want to save it on your Honor phone as well, open the app where you saved it and download it to your phone. If there is no “Gallery” option in the “Share” window. If you want to take a screenshot and find it in the gallery,
How to take a screenshot on Honor of different models
Huawei Honor smartphones and tablets have become very popular because of their excellent build quality, fast speed and usability.
Taking a screenshot on Honor is quite easy by pressing two buttons on your device, but which ones will depend on its model. This article will be instructions for all Honor smartphones.
In the previous publication, we looked at with examples what a messenger. Today you will learn how to take a screenshot on Honor with the standard system tools and with the help of apps.
You can take a screenshot with this method by sliding your knuckle across the screen. Does not work in all firmware versions.
Find the Management section and go into it.
A description of how the functionality works in front of you.
How to create a screenshot on Huawei and Honor
We take screenshots regularly: to show your location on the map, save a flight ticket, share an achievement in your favorite game, or forward a message from another messenger. In all of the above cases, you will have to create a screenshot, and how to do it on Huawei and Honor smartphones is explained in this instruction.
Three easy ways to take a screenshot on Huawei Honor 8
Data transmission on the Internet has long been not limited to text messages, they have been replaced by voice and image messages. Today it is necessary to have a very important skill. the ability to share graphical information. Of course, by the word “graphic” we mean pictures, but sometimes, in one situation or another, there is a need to create a screenshot. to take a picture of the phone or tablet screen. Each device has a certain algorithm of actions, following which you can save the image with the necessary information. It is not very difficult to do. Today we offer you to find out how to take a screenshot on Honor 8. This is one of the most common and affordable lines of Huawei.