Where to find screenshots?
Screenshots are very easy to find. They can be found in the Gallery application in the Screenshots folder. Or you can search for them manually, through the explorer or through My files, find the Pictures folder, and in it Screenshots.
How to take screenshot on Samsung. How to take screenshot of Samsung Galaxy on other Android Samsung. Screenshots Samsung.
Let’s take a look at how to take a screenshot on Samsung. For those who do not know what Screenshots is and how it is done, we will try to briefly explain. The screenshot function allows you to save in the form of drawings everything that is displayed on the display of your phone, phone, Android, iPhone, tablet, computer and other devices. You can also say that when making a screen we are photographing the screen of a phone, computer, tablet. We do not use a camera for this purpose, this function is provided on most devices, and in some devices, additional applications and programs can be installed to take a screenshot. To save a screenshot, you need to press several buttons on the phone, and on the computer, you also need to press certain buttons on the keys. I hope you know at least a little what a screenshot is and how it is done.
Now let’s take a look at how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy and other Samsung phones on Android. There are three options that allow you to save a screenshot on Samsung, below you can easily look at our client, there are three methods left and test which method is suitable for taking a screenshot on your Android Samsung. a big request that you write in the comments below which of the 3 options came to your device, please indicate the model of your Android Samsung so that other users will be left from you on the pages of the site.
The 1st method to take a screenshot on Samsung press the “Home” button which is located at the bottom of the screen in the center and the “Power” (lock) button for a few seconds at once. If our client is successful, then we can see a notification in the movie about saving the screenshot. You will see the manufactured Screenshots Samsung in the gallery or open the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack in another Pictures / Screenshots folder and find a screenshot there.
The second method just as easily allows you to save a screenshot of Samsung, for this purpose you need to press two buttons at once, the “volume down” button and the “lock” (on / off) button and hold for a couple of seconds. If you successfully take a photo from the Samsung screen, you can see a notification about saving the screenshot. As in the first version, the screenshot taken on the Samsung Galaxy comes across in the gallery or open the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S5
If none of the above methods worked for you, then try the 3rd option. To take a screenshot on your Samsung phone, press and hold the home button and the back button for a couple of seconds. Both of these buttons are located under the screen, in the main this method of taking a screenshot of the Samsung screen is used on Android 2.3 version. You no longer exist such a person, you understand where the screen shot is saved on Samsung, the screen shot is in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or in the Pictures / Screenshots folder, also see the screen in the gallery.
HOW TO MAKE A SCREENSHOT ON A Samsung Galaxy S4 (make screenshot)
Let’s take a look at how to take a screenshot on Samsung. For those who do not know what Screenshots is and how it is done, we will try to briefly explain. The screenshot function allows you to save in the form of drawings everything that is displayed on the display of your phone, phone, Android, iPhone, tablet, computer and other devices. You can also say that when making a screen we are photographing the screen of a phone, computer, tablet. Naturally, we do not use a camera for this, this function is provided on most devices, and in some devices, additional applications and programs can be installed to take a screenshot. To save a screenshot, you need to press a couple of buttons on the phone, and on the computer, you also need to press certain buttons on the keyboard. I hope you learned at least a little what a screenshot is and how it is done.
Now let’s take a look at how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy and other Samsung phones on Android. There are three options that allow you to save a screenshot on Samsung, below you can see all three methods and test which method is suitable for taking a screenshot on your Android Samsung. a big request that you write below in the comments which of the 3 options came to your device, please indicate the model of your Android Samsung so that other users will also have the necessary information from you on the website.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung j1 mini
In this article, we are going to show you all the ways how you can take a screenshot or screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016). The multitude of smartphones and the variety of hardware manufacturers logically means that each model has its own way of how the user can use a particular feature. Luckily for us, all Samsung Galaxy smartphones have the same functionality, including the Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016). We will describe all the available methods with which you can take a screenshot on the TouchWiz UX shell, and you can choose the method that seems most convenient to you. Take note that this procedure is for the Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) smartphone and is not applicable to other phones. Next, we will show you several ways of how you can take a screenshot or screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) phone and you can choose the one that you think is the easiest and most convenient. Go to the detailed instructions How to take a screenshot or screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016).
As mentioned earlier, Samsung wants the same functionality for its users, if you are a loyal fan of Samsung, then taking a screenshot will be easy for you. However, sometimes some of the latest features on phones like the Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) need to be pre-activated. And when you do, you probably never want to use hardware buttons to take a screenshot again. And just below we will describe in detail both methods.
There are two methods that can be used to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016). You can take a screenshot:
Both of these methods make the whole process easy. Choose the one that suits you best and requires less effort.
The 1st method to take a screenshot on Samsung press the “Home” button which is located at the bottom of the screen in the center and the “Power” (lock) button immediately for a couple of seconds. If everything went well, you will see a notification on the screen saving the screenshot. Screenshots made by Samsung can be viewed in the gallery or open the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder and find a screenshot in it.
The second method just as easily allows you to save a screenshot of Samsung, for this you need to press two buttons at once, the “volume down” button and the “lock” (on / off) button and hold for a couple of seconds. If you successfully take a photo from the Samsung screen, you will see a notification about saving the screenshot. As in the first version, the screenshot taken on the Samsung Galaxy can be seen in the gallery or open the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
If none of the above methods worked for you, then try the 3rd option. To take a screenshot on your Samsung phone, press and hold the home button and the back button for a couple of seconds. Both of these buttons are located under the screen, in the main this method of taking a screenshot of the Samsung screen is used on Android 2.3 version. You probably already understand where the screenshot is saved on Samsung, the screenshot is located in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or in the Pictures / Screenshots folder, you can also look at the screen in the gallery.
Image storage location
We look for the created pictures in the “Gallery” application.
Or, using the file manager, we find the “Screenshots” folder in the smartphone’s memory.
- This function takes a long screenshot to connect multiple screens at once, which can be scrolled down. At the same time, there is no need to enable this option, since it will automatically become available at the right time. Now, using any of the methods already described, we make a screen, then press the arrow button, wait for the screen to scroll and press it again. Thus, we capture the required number of screens.
Combination of physical buttons
We use a special panel to open the snapshot in the editor
If the mentioned socket is not displayed, you can connect it. To do this, go to the system settings section, which contains additional functions.,
then among the parameters of the screenshots we find the desired option and enable it.
You can access the created screenshot from the notification area. Here you can simply open it
We are talking about the proprietary Samsung interface, which combines useful functions and tools of the Galaxy A51. It consists of panels that can be added or removed as needed. Let’s take a look at how to take a screenshot using Edge.
If the interface is activated, its marker will be visible. Swipe on the display to pull it to the center.
If there is no marker, open the curved screen options
We are interested in the “Select and Save” panel, we find it by flipping to the side.
To add this element, if it is absent, click the “Settings” icon and select the desired option among the available.
Click the “Selection” icon, set up the frame so that the area we need falls there, and confirm the action.
We use the panel below to process the image, distribute it or save it in the device’s memory.
- Using the Assistant Menu, you can quickly access the basic features of your Samsung phone. This function can be useful for users with some kind of physical impairment, for example, lack of coordination in movements. By default, the “Auxiliary Menu” is disabled, so go to the “Accessibility” section of the settings,
find the option and move the “slider” next to it to the “ON” position.
At the right time, open the menu using the floating button and fix the screen.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A51
- You can create a screen on the Galaxy A51 with a palm gesture. This is a quick method, but it does not always work out the first time, and sometimes you have to enable the option itself. We move to the section with additional functions in the device settings,
and then, among the possible movements and gestures, we find and activate the “Screenshot of the screen with the palm of your hand”.
To take a picture, you need to swipe across the display with the edge of your palm.
There are several options to capture the screen contents of the Samsung Galaxy A51 without installing additional software.
How to Record Screen Video on Samsung
Hey! Today I will show you the Super App! You will be able to record video from your Samsung Galaxy phone screen. You can very simply and quickly take a screenshot of the screen, GIF, video of the screen as you play the game, record instruction, live broadcast, video call, etc. The application is suitable for any Android Samsung Galaxy smartphone, any model S, A, J 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, etc.
See the instructions below and write comments if you have questions. Go!)
Features of the
- Choice of resolution, frame rate and bit rate;
- HD video support;
- Pause and resume recording;
- Using the front camera;
- External sound recording;
- On-screen drawing function;
- Screen broadcasting to YouTube, Twitch;
- Crop and delete part of the video;
- Combine multiple videos into one;
- Add background music;
- Change the volume of the music;
- Russian language!
On the home screen, find the Play Store icon and tap on it.
This will open the Google Play app.
Search the top for the DU Recorder app and install it on your phone.
Next, you need to enable the pop-up function in your phone settings in order to use this program.
Just click on the switch on the right and return to the app page.
Next, you will be shown instructions on how to use the application. A special control button will appear on the right of the screen.
At the top of the menu, you can use the tools:
- Edit video;
- Connect videos and paintings (photos, images);
- Make GIF from video;
- Setting up Wi-Fi transmission;
- Change the image;
- Connecting and combining images.
In the settings (button at the top right) you can change the resolution and quality of the video, etc.
To record video from the screen, click on the camera button on the right. Then click on the Record button (red circle).
Click on the red square to end the video. Press two sticks to pause.
You will see the Recording Complete window. Click on the Edit button in it.
This will open the video editor. Here you can trim, add music, subtitles, etc. Click on the Save button at the top.
How to take a screenshot of a video on Samsung
In the recording selection menu, click on the button in the form of a camera with a key.
In the window that opens, you need to enable the Screenshot function.
A button will appear on the left of the screen. the camera icon. Click on it to immediately take a screenshot of the screen.
Still have questions? Write a comment! Good luck!
Taking a screenshot with palm gesture on Samsung S9
Samsung also provides a second way to take the same screenshot by swiping the edge of your hand across the screen.
- Open Settings, Advanced Features and make sure Palm Screenshot is enabled.
- Display the material you need on the screen.
- Place the edge of your palm on the edge of the screen and swipe across the face of the phone in one motion.
- The screenshot will be taken in exactly the same way, with the same options for editing below.
Combining two or more screenshots on Samsung (Scroll Capture)
Whether you’re taking a screenshot on a Samsung S9 with a keyboard shortcut or with your palm, you’ve sometimes noticed an additional option in the bottom bar: “capture scrolling.” This option allows you to automatically scroll (in vertical scrolling applications) and stitch multiple screenshots into one very long screenshot.
- Display the material you need on the screen.
- Whichever application you open, it should scroll. do not forget to start the process from the top, since scrolling is carried out only downward.
- Use a keyboard shortcut or swipe to take a screenshot.
- Click the scroll capture in the edit menu at the bottom.
- Keep pressing the scroll grabber until you have covered whatever you want to grab in the app.
- Such a very long screenshot will be saved just like any other. you can change it, crop it or send it.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus: complete guide
One of the simplest functions of a smartphone is a screenshot. This basic feature is present on any phone, but each company implements it somewhat differently and adds additional features to make screenshots more useful and effective.
Samsung has gone the farthest on the Galaxy S9 and S9, providing many ways to take a screenshot on the Samsung S9, as well as a couple of additional features like capturing the scrolling page and editing right after capturing.
Below are all the ways to take a screenshot, edit it, and share it on the Galaxy S9.
Screenshot of display on Galaxy S9 using Smart select
The third option is not a full screenshot, but it can still be useful for capturing information on the display using a feature called Smart Select. If you’ve used Note smartphones before, a lot will sound familiar to you.
Smart Select is a side menu that can be accessed from the side display.
- Open Settings Display Edge Screen Edge Panels. Through this menu, you can first activate the Edge screen and then the Smart select panel.
- Open the page you want to take a photo.
- Open the Edge panel and slide it out until the Smart Select menu appears.
- Choose the type and shape of the selection you want to make. a rectangle, a circle, or even make a gif.
- You will be returned to the capture page with a selection frame. Resize or position the frame and click save. When creating a GIF, start recording and stop when needed.
Then the result and the available functions will be displayed: draw, send, save and, if you have text, you can select it, and then paste somewhere.
Screenshot on Samsung S9 using keyboard shortcut
This is the easiest way to take a screenshot, which most users are already familiar with.
- Display the material you need on the screen.
- Press and hold the volume down key and the lock key for about 2 seconds.
- You will see a slight “compression” of the image, and options for editing will appear at the bottom.
- If you want to edit the screenshot right away, select the options below to draw, crop or send.
- If you missed these buttons, the screenshot is also saved in the notification bar, where you can expand it and also select the options to send, change or delete.
- If you clear notifications, the screenshot is saved in the Gallery or any other image access application like Google Photos.
Screenshot with Bixby Voice Assistant
Bixby voice will be useful if you cannot pick up your smartphone and take a screenshot with a keyboard shortcut or palm.
- Display the material you need on the screen.
- Press and hold the Bixby button, or if you’ve set this up, say “Hey Bixby.” [Hey Bixby]
- After activating the Bixby interface, say “take a screenshot.” [take a screenshot]
- The screenshot will be automatically saved in the Gallery, where you can view, edit and share it.
Note that by using Bixby, you are missing out on instant editing. You can, however, combine commands. For example, “take a screenshot and share it to”
Screenshot on Galaxy S9 using Smart capture
And the last thing to know about screenshot on Samsung S9 and S8 is that Smart capture will give you even more options. This feature, unique to Samsung, allows you to instantly change a screenshot without having to open it in the gallery.
- Make sure Smart capture is enabled: Settings Advanced Smart capture features.
- When you take a screenshot (with the keys or with your palm), you will have additional functions on the panel below. You can draw, crop, or send a screenshot, but the most useful is to capture hidden areas.
- Click Capture Scroll to include previewable portions of the page in the screenshot. For example, on a long web page.
Now that you know how to take a screenshot on your Samsung S9, remember that they are all stored in the Screenshots folder in the Albums panel in the gallery. If you are looking at the Pictures panel, they will be displayed along with your photos. You can also access them through file explorer by opening the internal storage, then the DCIM folder, where the Screenshots folder is located.
The first method is standard and is used in almost all modern Android phones. To take a screenshot, just hold down two keys. Volume down and Power on, as shown below.
Where screenshots are stored
The screenshots taken are stored in the Gallery in the “Screenshots” folder. You can also use a special program. a file manager (for example, TotalCommander), download it from Google Play, and find a picture in the Pictures. Screenshots or ScreenCapture folder.
New smartphones that are currently on sale imply a different way to screen. The manufacturer did not remove the function of pressing specific keys to create a screenshot, and added another option. You can take a screenshot with a gesture.
By default, this feature is disabled in the parameters. To enable this feature you need:
- Go to parameters.
- At the bottom, find the “Additional features” section.
- On the opposite of the function that allows you to screen the screen with your palm, check the box or move the slider to the “On” position.
After that, you can take a picture with a gesture. Just swipe your palm from right to left across the screen.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung smartphone. instructions
Every smartphone owner should know how to take a screenshot on Samsung. This is a useful feature found in every modern phone. Let’s consider how you can make a screen screen on Samsung J6, J3, C8, A5, A7 or other models.
8 Ways To Take A Screenshot On Samsung. Which Is My Favorite?
Is there a difference in how to take a screenshot depending on the model
Some users are wondering if you can use any option you like for a print screen? Not. The method will vary depending on the model of your smartphone. So, for example, owners of older Galaxy phones can do this by holding down the volume and power keys, while more modern models imply additional simplified functions for the screen. Let’s say devices that are coming out in the near future support a special feature that allows you to take a screenshot with the palm of your hand.
After you make a print screen, a corresponding notification will appear at the top that the procedure has been successfully completed.
The second option, explaining how to take a screenshot on a Samsung A7 or another phone model with an Android operating system, also consists in pressing certain buttons. This method is suitable for all new devices that went on sale in the next 2 years, and where there is a mechanical “Home” key.
Hold down two buttons. call the menu and power.
If your Samsung is an older model, where the operating system is version 2 or 3, then you need to hold down “Home” or “Back”. Often the presented buttons are already mechanical, just press them at the same time.
Where screenshots are stored
The finished pictures go to the “Screenshots” folder, available for viewing through the built-in or third-party gallery. When you need to transfer frames to a computer via a USB cable or find the source in the device’s memory:
- open the root folder. Find “Pictures” in the list of directives;
- all pictures are stored here in order of creation date.
Why can’t I make a screen
The developers have left the option to enable or disable the function of creating screenshots or applications. By default, it is active, but an unsuccessful update or other software could deactivate it. In this case:
- go to “Settings”. Find “Additional functions” in them;
- in the menu that appears, move the switch next to “Screenshot” to the active position.
When you need to capture an entire web page or PDF document on Samsung Galaxy A30s:
- take a picture using any of the above methods;
- a menu with an extended set of functions will appear below. Select and hold “Long screenshot” among them;
- the page will automatically go down. Release the key when the desired information enters the picture.
In addition to the above function, the extended menu allows:
- crop the frame;
- add text;
- send the picture to social networks, by email.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung a30 and a30s phone
On the Samsung Galaxy A30 smartphone and its junior modification A30s, the screen screen is made with a key combination, a gesture on the screen or by activating the screen assistant. We will tell you about each method and location of the pictures taken below.
On the Samsung A30, the print screen is available through the on-screen assistant. The advantage of this method is that it is used with 1 hand:
- go to “Settings”. Find among the items “Accessibility”;
- in the list that opens, tap on “Disorder of coordination and interaction”;
- scroll down the list again until you find “Sub Menu”. Enable the option by clicking on the toggle switch opposite.
How to take a screenshot with Samsung Galaxy Android smartphones
An interactive icon with 4 squares will appear on the screen. Hold it with your fingers to move it to any convenient location on the display. Prinskrin do this:
- tap on the icon;
- a list of functions appears. Select “Screenshot” among them.
The disadvantage of this method is that an icon with 4 squares will be visible on the created image.
Additional options for creating images:
This is a universal option for Android smartphones. To make it work:
- unlock the screen of the device, open the application or page to create a frame;
- press the volume rocker down and the power button at the same time.
The screen capture method depends on the firmware version. If, after a short press of the keys, a menu appears on the screen with a proposal to turn off or restart the device, then hold the buttons for 2-4 seconds.
They offer to take a screenshot on the Samsung A30 using a proprietary gesture, it works like this:
- turn on the screen;
- slide the edge of your hand from left to right or vice versa.
There is no other way to make a screenshot using a gesture without a palm.
On Samsung A30 phone this feature should be enabled by default. If it doesn’t work:
- go to “Settings”. Scroll down the menu that opens, select “Additional functions”;
- in a new tab, find “Movements and gestures”;
- a list of available actions will open. Flip the switch next to “Palm Screenshot” to the active position (will light up in blue).
Taking a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S20 using the keys
The easiest way to create a screen capture is to use a specific keyboard shortcut:
- Open the section of the menu you want to capture.
- Hold down the power button and the lower volume rocker at the same time.
After completing the specified actions, a graphical notification about the successful creation of the screen will appear at the bottom of the screen. The resulting frame can be immediately opened by clicking on its icon after holding down the volume down key and the power button.
If you cannot take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the alternative button combinations that are given in this material. In addition, there are other ways to create a screen without using the phone keys.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S20 phone
A modern smartphone has a number of useful features. For example, the owner of a mobile device can take a screenshot of the screen at any time. Performing such an operation will help when the user finds interesting information and wants to capture it. In such a situation, you do not have to photograph the screen on another device, since it will be enough to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 phone.
The way to take a screenshot through the notification bar
This method will be the best way out of the situation when the smartphone buttons for some reason do not work and the screen is not created. Alternatively, it is proposed to perform the following actions:
- Unlock Smartphone.
- Go to the menu section where you want to take a screenshot.
- Lower the notification curtain with a swipe from top to bottom.
- Click on the “Screenshot” or “Screenshot” icon.
As in the case of a snapshot via hotkeys, a notification about the creation of a screenshot will immediately appear on the screen of an Android smartphone. The resulting screen can be opened or taken another frame from this or another menu.
Where screenshots are stored
To view the resulting screenshot, just open the Gallery application and go to the Screenshots or Screenshots album.
Another way to quickly find a screen is as follows:
- Launch “File Explorer” or “File Manager”.
- Open the “Pictures” folder.
- Go to “Screenshots”.
In the menu section that opens, screenshots will appear that have been made during the entire time of using the smartphone.
When to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20
The phone manufacturer does not limit the owner with the options for creating a screen. You can take a screenshot at absolutely any time: while watching a movie, playing a game or chatting in a messenger. The main condition for taking a picture is that the smartphone must be turned on and unlocked.
Delete or share a screenshot
The moment the user opens a frame through the “Gallery” or “File Manager”, the full functionality of interaction with the image appears in front of him. For example, a phone owner can delete one or several screenshots at once in a couple of clicks:
- Open the folder where the screen is located.
- Keep your finger on its icon.
- Click the “Delete” button.
Another way is to open the image itself through the “Gallery” and select the “Delete” option from the available options. After confirming the operation, the screenshot will be deleted from the phone memory.
In the case when you need to transfer a screen through a messenger or in another way, you can use the same instructions. The only difference is that instead of pressing the “Delete” button, you need to click on “Send”, select the method of sending and the recipient’s coordinates. Thus, sending a screen is no different from sending any other image from a phone.
With the palm of your hand on certain models
On devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy S, you can take a screenshot by swiping the edge of your palm from the right side of the screen to the left or vice versa.
You can see if your device has this function in the additional settings of the smartphone.
In some cases, it is really better to use applications to take screenshots, in addition, with the help of them, you can record videos, set a timer, capture a screen at a certain time and other possibilities.
How to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung Phone. Easy!
Usually, you can get a screenshot on Samsung, and on any other device on Android, quickly and by pressing two buttons on the phone, but since all models are different, some have their own nuances.
How to make a screen on different Samsung phones in detail and with pictures, you will learn from this material. Additionally, there will be a list of applications that can automate this process on all smartphones.
In the previous article, we looked at ways to recover your Google account. Now you will learn how to make a screen on Samsung, or rather on different phones of this brand.
An excellent application, it works quickly and most importantly, it is stable. There is support for the Russian language. There are many additional options, including video recording.
How to view a screenshot on Samsung
After the screen is made, the corresponding icon will appear in the top panel (see the picture). Pull the shutter down and open the resulting image.
Screenshots are saved in a special folder in the gallery, you can always find them there. Just open it on your smartphone. The folder will be named differently depending on what device you have. Also, applications save them in special directories. Usually you can change them directly in the settings, some allow you to use the SD card as storage, which is quite convenient.
SETUP REPAIR AND USE Samsung TECHNOLOGY
Samsung is one of the leaders in the sale of household appliances and mobile devices in Russia. In the last year alone, more than 1,000,000 units of various products from the Korean giant have been sold. Our site will help users in choosing, using and setting up Samsung equipment.
Choose your Samsung device following our tips and tests
Communicate, ask questions, get high-quality tech. support from site experts
Take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 using button combination
If you are an experienced Android user, you are probably already familiar with this method as it works universally on most Android smartphones. In this method, you can quickly take a screenshot using a combination of buttons. This method is preferred by many users for various reasons. One of them is that it is very easy to take a screenshot using this method. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the content you want to capture on the screen.
- Then press and hold the volume down button and the power button at the same time.
- The system will take a screenshot and then you can edit it.
- After you take a screenshot, an action bar will appear on the screen, which you can use to edit the screenshot, add tags or post to social networks or other applications. ,
- If you want to take a scrolling screenshot, you will also find this option in the action bar. After you click this scroll screenshot or advanced screenshot button, the system will start to take a scroll screenshot until you touch the screen.
Take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 via Bixby
It’s 2020 and our virtual digital assistants are smart enough to take screenshots for us. Bixby is one of the best digital assistants and you will find it in Samsung smartphones. You would like to ask Bixby to take a screenshot in a state when you are too lazy to use the above method or if you are not in the mood to press buttons. In that case, just ask Bixby and Bixby will take a screenshot for you. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the content you want to take a screenshot on the screen
- Now hold the side key until the Bixby star listens
- Ask Bixby to take a screenshot and that’s it.
- After the screenshot is taken you will get an action bar and you can do different things using the action bar.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20. step by step instructions
Samsung released the Galaxy S8 by redesigning the physical Home button. The same goes for the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S10 and now the Galaxy S20, which means the screenshots on the new Samsung phone are different from older models like the S7.
You have several options for choosing a screenshot, with some Samsung additions to make it more useful than a regular Android device. Although there have been some improvements in the S20, the principles are basically the same as on older devices.
This guide will show you how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20
It’s all. Taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 is pretty easy, which should be the case with all other smartphones in 2020.