Where screenshots are saved on iPhone?
The captured screenshots, like the photos, are stored in the Photos application. To go to the pictures, open the “Albums” tab and select the “Camera Roll” section or the “Screenshots” subsection.
How to take a screenshot during a call on iPhone?
If you take a screenshot during a conversation by simultaneously pressing the “Home” button and the lock button, the call will be dropped or rejected.
How to take a screenshot of an incoming call?
- Press the power and volume down buttons at the same time. Hold them for a few seconds. The screenshot will be saved to your device.
- The icon appears at the top of the screen.
How to take a screenshot on iPad Pro 2020?
How to take a screenshot or screen recording on iPad
- Do one of the following: On an iPad with a Home button.
- Tap the screenshot in the lower left corner, then tap Done.
- Choose “Save to Photo” or “Remove Screenshot“.
How to make a screenshot on iPad Pro?
To take a screenshot on the 2018 11-inch or 12.9-inch iPad Pro, hold down the Top button and the Volume up button at the same time. If you have an old iPad Pro with a Home button, you need to hold it down at the same time as the power button.
How to take a screenshot on iPad 2018?
- Go to the screen you want to capture.
- Move the switches to the required position, enable specific functions or activate other features that you want to show in the screenshot.
- Press the power and volume up buttons at the same time.
- Step 4.
Share and save a PDF screenshot
Unfortunately, due to the length of the screenshot and the file type, you cannot save it in the Photos app, but you can save it as a PDF in the Files app. After you have edited the screenshot to fill the entire page, click on the “Share” icon in the upper right corner to open the “Shared” sheet (aka activity).
Here you have the option to share PDF via Messages, AirDrop, and Mail, to name a few. In the list of actions below the application bar, you can click “Save to files” to do this. When the modal file appears, click on the PDF title at the top next to the preview image to rename the document if needed. Then select a destination: On My iPhone, iCloud Drive, your server, third-party cloud service, or a folder from one of these options and click Save. “
Advice. Whether you are editing the complete screenshot or not, clicking Finish opens an action sheet with options to Delete Screenshot or Save PDF to Files, the latter being a shortcut to use the Share. sheet for saving directly in the “Files” application.
Allows you to edit ready-made screenshots, add text to them, background, change color, etc. Allows you to use as a background. the body of the device. Easy-to-use and easy-to-use software, often used by bloggers and authors of their developments for IOS.
Apps to take screenshots on iPhone
Applications can come in handy if the button is broken or if you want to automate the process, for example, take a snapshot of the entire page in the browser. Consider the three most popular applications for these purposes, which can be found in the App Store.
How to Record iPhone or iPad Screen
Step 1: Connect iPhone or iPad to Mac with Lightning Cable.
Step 2: On Mac, launch the QuickTime Player application that comes with macOS.
Step 3: Go to the File menu and select New Video.
Step 4: Open the down arrow buttons next to the record button and select iPhone or iPad as the video and audio source.
Step 5: To start recording, press the red circle button and the square button to stop.
Step 6: Go to the “File” menu, select “Save” and define a directory to save the entry.
How to take a screenshot for iPhone X, XS (or iPhone 10 and 10s) and iPhone 11
A screenshot of the screen for the latest iPhone models can be obtained by pressing the volume up key and the power button at the same time. Both buttons are located on the body from different sides. A clicking sound like a camera shutter will tell you that the picture was taken successfully. The resulting screen will be displayed in the lower left corner of the screen.
If you don’t need it yet, just move it to the left. To share a picture. click on the screen and hold it for a couple of seconds. If you need to pre-edit the resulting image, click on it once. The “Markup” application will open in front of you, in which you can add inscriptions, draw arrows or make other edits.
Take a screenshot from iOS 11, iOS 10, iPhone 8, or iPhone 7
This applies to taking screenshots on any version of iOS after version 10, including iOS 11 and later.
Can’t take screenshots in iOS 10? Try this approach instead
You can tell that the screenshot was successful, as evidenced by the brief blinking of the screen.
A key difference in newer iOS releases is simply pressing the Power / Lock button first while taking a Power Home screenshot at the same time. You still need to press the Power and Home buttons at the same time, press both buttons down at the same time, but first place your finger on the power button in this process. The difference is only a split second, but it seems to matter as the screenshot engine is a little more finicky in iOS 10 with any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. This is especially true for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 Plus without physically pressing the Home buttons. and for the iPhone 7, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus, it’s even better to first press and hold the Power button for a little longer than usual when pressing down on the Home button. You will see a screen flash showing that a screenshot has been captured.
If you go the other way and hit the Home button a fraction of a second before the Power button, you’ll almost always be sent to the home screen or get Siri instead.
The reason this issue only affects some users and not all is probably due to slight differences in how people took screenshots. For example, if you’re used to quickly pressing the Home and Power buttons, or pressing the Home button first, you’re more likely to encounter unexpected results when you go to the Home screen and search for Siri. or display lock instead of screenshot. First, try pressing the Power button and pressing the button described here a little longer. This is a very minor change in behavior, but it makes all the difference.
We’ve figured out how to take screenshots on iPhone 6. You can cope with the task with the help of third-party applications. For example, Screenshot. You can find suitable software in the AppStore.
- Enter the program.
- Open the desired page on the phone.
- Click on the button responsible for capturing the image. This refers to the control in the program.
It is done. Now everyone can cope with the creation of screenshots. This is a fairly simple operation.
How to make a screenshot on iPhone 6: all the ways
Apple has worked out its operating system in the smallest detail and added various features to simplify the use of the smartphone. One of these features is the ability to make a screen. On the iPhone 6, this operation is no different from all previous generations of the line. Let’s see in what ways you can take a screenshot of the screen.
Algorithm of actions
So how do you take screenshots on “iPhone 6”? In the same way as on any other “apple” phone. The algorithm of actions will be extremely simple and straightforward. In just a few seconds, the user will be able to cope with the task.
How exactly? The instruction for capturing an image from the screen of an “apple” mobile phone will look like this:
Take Screenshot on iPhone Without Home and Power Button
- Open what you want on your device.
- Click on the “Home” button.
- While holding Home, hold down the phone off key.
- Keep controls pressed until they click.
How To Take a Screen Shot On iPhone 6
Done! Now it is clear how to make a screen on the “iPhone 6”. This instruction will work for all iPhone models.
Important: when capturing an image, you must click on the listed controls at the same time. Otherwise, the task will not be realized. Instead of a screenshot, either the power off menu will appear, or the main settings of the device will open.
Before capturing an image
How to make a screenshot on “iPhone 6″? We have almost completely figured out this issue. It remains to understand how to act in this or that case. But first, let’s get acquainted with the standard means of “apple” products, which may come in handy along the way.
- Power button. It is usually located on the top of the device. Responsible for turning the device on and off. If the phone is locked, it can be used to turn on the backlight.
- Home button. It’s a large, round, white button. It is placed at the bottom of the smartphone, right below the screen. Home is available for all iPhone models, it is impossible to confuse it with other elements.
Perhaps this will be enough for the implementation of the task. Now you can take screenshots of your mobile phone.
Taking a screenshot on iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
You can take an image and save it on iPhone 8, 8 Plus and previous models of the device in a familiar and convenient way. Despite the fact that the G8 is also considered a “fresh” smartphone, it is conservative and includes all the familiar functionality. There are two ways to activate the image saving function: using the buttons on the body, or using the AssitiveTouch
Taking a screenshot with a combination of buttons
The whole procedure involves two buttons. “Home” and “Power”. The first is located under the display on the front panel, and the second is on the top. Both keys must be pressed simultaneously and held for a few seconds.
How to understand that you managed to make a screenshot of the screen on the iPhone 6? Very simple. After holding down the corresponding keys, the image on the screen should blink once. Also, the process will be accompanied by the corresponding sound of the camera shutter.
An entry will appear in the notification line stating that the screenshot has been saved to “Photo”. Open the gallery. A new folder with screenshots will appear in it, if you have not taken them before. This feature appeared in the latest updates to the operating system. Previously, screenshots were saved to a shared directory.
How to take a screenshot on iPhone?
The need to take a screenshot on the iPhone arises when a user wants to share a game achievement or part of a conversation on a social network with friends. Taking pictures of the screen contents is as easy as shelling pears if the mechanical buttons of the gadget are in order, however, even if one of them is faulty, this is not an obstacle for experienced and experienced users. The article will tell you about several methods on how to take a screenshot on iPhone.
What to do if you only need to photograph part of the screen?
In such a situation, there is a way out: you can take a screenshot of the entire screen and then crop it using the built-in photo editor. This is done like this:
Find the picture you want in the photo gallery. For example, this one will do:
Click the “Edit” button in the upper right corner.
In photo editor mode, select the last tool in the bottom panel. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to illustrate this process. the iPhone will not “screen” the photo editor options.
Crop the picture and click “Save”. the corrected image will appear in the gallery. From the initial picture, according to our example, this turned out:
How to make a screen if the “Power” button does not work?
You can make a screen on the iPhone without using mechanical keys. for this you need to use the “Assistive Touch” function (which, alas, many users do not even know about). Proceed like this:
On the device, go to “Settings”. “General”. “Accessibility” and in the block “Physiology and motor skills” find “Assistive Touch”.
Activate the toggle switch opposite “Assistive Touch”, and you will see that a transparent round button appears on the screen.
Click on the transparent button. the following menu will appear:
Select “Machine”, and in the next submenu. “”, and you will find yourself here:
Click “Screenshot” and the screenshot will be taken. However, you will not see the Assistive Touch menu in this image.
The standard way to take screenshots on iPhone
Select the image that you would like to “screen”, and simultaneously press the buttons “Home” (located in the center under the screen) and “Power” (located on the top edge of the case). Then release them immediately.
You will hear a characteristic sound comparable to a shutter release on a camera. The screenshot on the iPhone will be saved in the standard “Photos” application. you can find it last in the queue in the gallery. Image format. png.
Pay attention to these aspects:
- Do not hold down the “Home” and “Power” buttons, otherwise you risk making a “hard” restart of the smartphone.
- By taking a screen in this way, you are photographing the entire screen, and not any part of it. If you need to “capture” part of the screen, it is better to use a special utility or built-in photo editor.
The described method of creating screenshots is relevant for all iPhone models, except for the very first one, as well as for iPad and iPod.
The presence of the “Assistive Touch” function and the built-in photo editor is another confirmation of how attentive the developers are to the problems of users. In situations where Android cannot do without installing third-party software (for example, if you need to cut an image), the iPhone will cope with integrated software solutions.
The second way to make the process of taking screenshots on iOS more convenient and productive is much less known. It consists in using the auxiliary touch function, which displays an additional virtual button on the smartphone screen with its own control menu.
- From the desktop, open the iPhone settings. Go to the “Basic” section.
- We are looking for the accessibility settings menu marked in the screenshot.
- Scroll down the screen to the “Interaction” section. In the list of available parameters, we find the item indicated in the screenshot.
- Located at the top and marked with a “1”, a switch activates the Assist Touch function. By default, the screenshot button is located in the third level submenu. Getting to her with such an arrangement is long and inconvenient. There are two ways to change the situation by optimizing the process of creating a touchscreen. In the subsection marked with the number “2”, we can move it to the upper level. The three marks the option to configure the events that occur when the main floating button is pressed. Here you can set the parameters at which the screenshot will be created using one of the preset options.
How to take a screenshot on iPhone 6
Developers put so many functions into smartphones that many users do not have time to learn them. Some may never be needed, but many, when used correctly, make life a lot easier. One such feature is the ability to create screenshots. With their help, you can quickly save or transfer any information to the interlocutor. In this article, we will show you how to take a screenshot on iPhone 6, and give some useful tips for working with them.
In order not to edit the finished screenshot, when you need to quickly indicate to the interlocutor the sequence of actions in the phone settings, we will resort to a little trick. Hold your finger on the desired point and take a picture. As a result, as shown by the arrow in the picture, it will be highlighted in gray.
The screenshot function is so well implemented in iOS that third-party developers don’t even try to create any competing product. In the App Store, you can only find editors that allow you to merge pictures into a tape. The value of such an action is rather doubtful, since any messenger allows you to send a series of photos in one message.
After the last major iOS update, the finished screenshot in the form of a thumbnail is displayed for a while in the corner of the screen. By clicking on it, you can open the editing tools and add the necessary notes.
Holding your finger on a thumbnail will open the Share menu, shown in the following screenshot. With its help, you can immediately send a picture to your interlocutor from the main screen, without wasting time searching for it in the Photo program.
As promised, we will tell you about some of the features of iOS that allow you to speed up the exchange of information, when you need to send a screenshot.
Setting up Assistive Touch
Using the options listed in the previous paragraph, we will configure Assistive Touch.
- By default, the top-level menu consists of six items shown in the screenshot. The frame marks the area in which you can change the number of actions displayed on the screen at the same time. Using the plus and minus signs, we select the appropriate option. The menu contains from one to eight different actions, while it is impossible to set two identical ones. Having decided on the quantity, select any icon from the indicated by the arrow and open an additional menu.
- Find the marked item and activate it for placement on the first level.
- Similarly, actions for the virtual auxiliary touch button are selected from the same list. Depending on preference, you can choose to take a picture by double-tapping or long-pressing.
- The constant presence of a virtual button on the screen is not always convenient. However, this moment is also provided in the system. We go down in the accessibility section to the very end of the screen. Open the item “Quick Commands” indicated in the screenshot.
- By clicking on the symbol of their three horizontal lines indicated by the arrow, we activate the movement of elements in the list located here. After dragging Assistive Touch to the top position, tap on it again so that a blue checkmark appears. As a result, triple clicking on the Home button will bring up an additional control on the screen. You can hide it with the same gesture or set the action “Quick commands” in the above menu.