Transfer WhatsApp to a new phone? Here are the best solutions!
Great, people! I acquired a new iPhone 12 and would like to know how to transfer my WhatsApp to a new phone. On my previous phone there were many important data that I do not want to lose. For me it will be a lot of help if you tell me how to transfer WhatsApp to another phone.
WhatsApp backing is especially important for transferring WhatsApp chats.And so the transfer of data from WhatsApp from one phone to another and WhatsApp synchronization are possible. Although you may not be able to transfer all the data by the official method, due to privacy problems. In this blog, we will tell you about unofficial methods of transferring chat and data WhatsApp.It does not matter if you want to postpone WhatsApp from the iPhone to Android, or transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android through a computer.
Can I transfer my WhatsApp to another phone?
Yes it is possible. If you want to know how to transfer whatsApp messages to a new phone, then there are several ways to do this. It is usually quite difficult to make the postsapp posts from Android to the iPhone or with iPhone on Android. Although, we will help you with this. Please read the detailed guide described below.
The transfer of WhatsApp from one phone to another is not a problem. First of all, you need to evaluate what type of transfer of the application you will carry out. It can be a transfer from Android to Android, either from the iPhone on the iPhone, or from Android on the iPhone, or from the iPhone on Android? The transfer method will vary, so below we will tell you how to transfer WhatsApp to a new phone.
How to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iOS or iOS on Android
There are two unrelated methods of transferring WhatsApp to a new phone. The difference in privacy settings and the integration between the iPhone and Android also complicate the redistribution of data. Here’s how you can postpone the data and chats of WhatsApp from both devices. Use Tenorshare icarefone Transfer for these purposes.
First, install icarefone for this purpose. After launching the application, click on the “Transfer” option. Also connect your Android.
Turn on the USB control. Then make a confirmation for a falling message requesting whatsApp data rewriting. Click “Yes”.
Install a backup of WhatsApp through software on your Android device. Make sure that the WhatsApp account has been certified to create a backup copy by entering the country’s number and code. The process can take time, so be patient.
You will receive a confirmation code WhatsApp. Enter it and confirm. After the completion of this procedure, the Android device will move you to the next step, to the data that can be restored. Make sure that you are logged in in WhatsApp on the iPhone and activated and click on the “Enter account” button.
Turn off “Find the iPhone” and follow the instructions displayed on the screen. icarefone will begin to restore data and chats; This may take some time depending on the volume of data.
Installation will notify the transfer. Your iPhone will also be rebooted.
Transfer of vatsap data from iPhone to Andriod
Here is a method that you can use to transfer from iPhone to Android.
Install icarefone on PC. Launch the application and connect your iPhone. Click “Trust this computer” and click on “Transfer”. And touch the options yes.
Confirm your WhatsApp. Enter the phone number and code of the country, get the code, enter this code to confirm the account.
After confirmation, the program generates WhatsApp data with iPhone on Android. After generation, they will be moved from the source to the target device.
After transferring, follow the leadership in the screenshots given by this software. WhatsApp will move from iPhone to Android.
How to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone
If you are the owner of the new iPhone and want to find out how to transfer WhatsApp to a new phone, then here is a simple, official way to transfer the WhatsApp from iPhone data to iPhone.
Unlock your iPhone, go to WhatsApp, and start backup. Chat backup is in the chat tuning settings, and create a backup copy of the data.
Enter the same WhatsApp number to verify your new account. After verification, WhatsApp will check the presence of existing backups from iCloud. Pressing to “Restoration of the History of Chat” will return chats and other data back.
How to transfer WhatsApp from Android to Android
If you are the owner of the new Android phone and want to find out how to transfer WhatsApp to a new phone, then we will tell you the easiest trick for this.Google Drive backup is also not a light walk.
Open WhatsApp and go to the settings. Then go to the chats, use the backup option, and install your backup on the Google account. Click on backup for reduction on Google Drive.
How to transfer WhatsApp to another phone?
Now we will consider in more detail each of the presented options. To each of the methods we offer step.by.step instructions accompanied by shots of the screen, so that you can easily use any of them To find out the advantages and disadvantages of using one or another. If the selected method did not work on your devices and did not transfer the WhatsApp dialogs to the new iPhone, you can refer to two other methods. At the same time, in order to avoid waste of time and effort, we recommend starting with the simplest and optimal way to transmit WhatsApp from the iPhone to Android or transfer the WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone.
Perhaps the fastest and most effective way to transfer all WhatsApp dialogs from old Android to the new iPhone will be the use of specialized software. Tenorshare icarefone Transfer is a utility from the developer Tenorshare, which carries out the previously impossible cross.platform transfer of WhatsApp using only one mouse click.
Below we suggest you familiarize yourself with a brief overview of the main characteristics of the program.
- Easy to transfer WhatsApp chats between Android iOS.
- Direct Business Business Business between iOS Android.New
- 1 click to make a backup or restore WhatsApp WhatsApp Data Business.
- View and export of WhatsApp messages and backups of links to HTML.
- Create backup copies to restore the history of os kik / line / viber / weChat chats on Mac.
- Compatibility with iOS 15 / iPados 15 and Android 10.
The program has wide functionality and huge potential. The presence of such a utility will allow you to remain confident in the safety of your data and their quality management. To use this program to transmit WhatsApp from the Android device to the iPhone, you will need to make minimum efforts. Follow the instructions attached below.
Install the tool on your computer, connect two devices and press the “transfer”.
Then Tenorshare icarefone Transfer will automatically create a backup copy of your WhatsApp data. Then click “Continue”.
You will enter your phone number to confirm the backup of WhatsApp.
Wait a few minutes, your WhatsApp will be transferred to your new iPhone 12.
This method is not in vain occupies the first place in our list of possible options for moving WhatsApp data. How could you make sure that these Android devices move to the iPhone just using one click. The program is extremely convenient to use and pleases with a quick and high.quality result.
How to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using a backup copy
The method that we will describe below is based on the use of the recent copy of the WhatsApp messages on the Android phone and the further restoration of this copy on the new device. iPhone. To use this method, you do not even have to have both devices in your hands at the same time: you can create a backup in advance, and after acquiring the iPhone, complete the process. So, we bring to your attention a step.by.step instruction for the WhatsApp transmission from the Android phone on the iPhone.
On your old device (Android), start the WhatsApp application.
Go to the “Settings” section and select “Chats”.
From the list of possible operations, select the “Reserve Copy of Chats” option.
Here you will see a list of available backups of WhatsApp. To create a current copy, run a manually copy by pressing the “backup” button.
As soon as the backup process is completed, delete the WhatsApp application from the device. To do this, go to “Settings”. “General”. “Application Manager”. WhatsApp. Click on the “Delete” button.
On the new phone (iPhone), download and install the WhatsApp application. Launch the application and enter the account under the previous phone number.
After that, there will be a message that a backup was found, select the “Restore” option. After the recovery process is completed from the WhatsApp chat backup, IPhone will be available on the iPhone.
The method of using a backup copy is quite convenient, however, it is necessary to carefully monitor the process of creating and restoring a copy in order to avoid failures and errors that can lead to loss of all data.
[Android on Android] How to transfer WhatsApp to a new phone with the same number
Many Android users want to know the easiest way to change WhatsApp accounting from one phone to another with the same number. Well, it’s not at all difficult. If you have a Google disc to your phone, this can be done very quickly.
First of all, you will have to configure your Google backup record inside WhatsApp settings so that the application can automatically create backing up your chat on Google Drive. Backup occurs at 2 a.m.
After creating the backups of WhatsApp, you can install WhatsApp on a new phone, add the same number and automatically restore your chats to a new account. Below is a complete procedure:
Go and click “Chat backup”, which will allow you to manually create a backup copy of your chat as soon as you press “backup”.
As soon as your number is confirmed, your connected Google Drive account will notify you of the backup of the chat. This can be done once, so click “Restore” to transfer your chats and multimedia to a new phone.
Part Z: [iPhone on iPhone] How to transfer WhatsApp to a new phone with the same number
If you have an iPhone and you want to transfer multimedia and WhatsApp text messages to another iPhone, you can get help from the icloud backup. This will be the best and safe official way to transfer chats and multimedia WhatsApp to a new phone with the same number.
The procedure is quite simple. Perform the following actions, and WhatsApp from the old iPhone to the new iPhone will be quickly postponed:
- First, turn on the icloud backup in your WhatsApp on your old and new phone. If you already have it, miss this step.
- Open WhatsApp on your old iPhone and go to the “Settings” section. Click on “Chat settings” to back up.
Click on the “backup of the chat” and click on the “backup now” option in the chat settings. ICloud server will save a backup copy of your chat.
After confirmation, it will be possible to restore your chats. You can click “Restore the History of Chats” to restore your chats and multimedia in the new WhatsApp.
How to synchronize WhatsApp on a smartphone and tablet
The process of synchronization depends on the operating systems of smartphones or PC. In most cases, he will not take a lot of time from the subscriber, will not require special skills to install.
What is necessary
Duplicate the data data on Android is easy.
- Log in the messenger.
- Click on 3 points at the top of the screen.
- In the window opened, slip along the line “Connecting devices”.
- Open the “Binding” option.
- Introduce the appropriate PIN of the unlock.
- Put a mobile camera on a tablet and scan a QR code.
Now the operation to synchronize 2 devices with Android OS is completed.
To tie the applications with iOS, you need:
- Enter the service, and then in the “Settings” menu (image of the gear at the bottom of the display).
- Click on a similar item “Connecting devices”.
- Use Touch ID, Face ID or PIN.
- Click the “binding” and confirm the team.
- Screw qr on a tablet.
After that, the iPad and Athos will duplicate all Vatsap data to each other.
If devices have different operational systems
WhatsApp platform is a popular messenger for communication among network users. It takes about 120 MB of memory and is available for download for iOS, Windows and Android.
Therefore, the instructions for the conjugation of gadgets with unequal operational systems for this service are similar to the above.
Having learned how to install “WhatsApp” on a tablet and a phone under one number, you need to understand the errors that may occur during synchronization.
- Lack of Internet connection or unstable connection.
- An obsolete version of the application.
- Lack of lighting, during which the pictures of the QR code are blurry, and the system cannot read it.
Having eliminated these shortcomings, it will be possible to easily enable the option that duplicates the account of the platform account.
Synchronization “Watsap” with a computer
recently, the Vatsapa installation was available only for mobile devices, now this function is also provided for working from a computer. Synchronize an account with PC is possible in two different ways. The first is intended for Mac and Windows, consists in downloading the messenger from the official site.
Synchronization of the messenger with a computer.
- Loading utility from a proven resource and passing authorization.
- Opening the application on the smartphone, and then pressing the WhatsApp Web item.
- Bringing a phone camera on QR on PC.
At the end of the data reading process, the mobile vibrates or will make sound.
The second method is the use of an emulator that imitates Android OS.
- Install the Blustax program.
- After setting up the resource, launch WhatsApp on both gadgets.
- Activate the messenger by means of the code sent to the phone number.
- To launch copying, add several subscribers to the book of addresses.
“Blustax” makes it possible to download on PC any applications and games from Play Market.
Create a backup on Google disc
We create a backup copy of WhatsApp chats
Before transferring chats to a new smartphone, you must manually create their backup copy on the old phone. To do this, act as follows.
- Open WhatsApp and select “Settings” in the upper right corner of the menu.
- In the category “Chats” you will find the item “Reserve copy of the chats”.
- Click the “Save” button to save the current chat story.
- To create a backup manually, press the green “backup” button. To make a backup automatically, open the backup section on the Google Disk and select the interval suitable for you.
- If you had a backup copy of chats created by this method, then when installing on a new smartphone, WhatsApp will download all available messages itself.
Copy a local backup from the storage
Local reserve copy of the chats on the Android Smartphone is in the WhatsApp / Databases folder. It can lie in local memory or on the SD card. The backup is called “Msgstore.DB.Crypt “.
If you connect the phone to PC via a USB cable, you can copy this file to the computer, and then transfer to a new phone. To access this file is even easier through a file manager, for example, ES File Explorer. With it, you can immediately send a file to a new phone by e.mail, Bluetooth or through a cloud storage.
To download old chats, copy the MSGSTORE file.DB.Crypt ”in the WhatsApp / Databases folder on the new smartphone, and run WhatsApp. A backup copy of the messages will load automatically.
How to transfer the history of correspondence from iPhone to iPhone
The principle of recovery is that the history of chats and all information from the old device is copied in the cloud storage of icloud. And in the new device, after authorizing and restoring a backup from the cloud, all information is automatically pulled into a new device.
Before transferring chats from iPhone to the iPhone, you first need to make sure that the old device has a backup function and iCloud is turned on. To transfer WhatsApp chats to another phone:
- Open on the old device “Settings”.
- Then click in your name and go here to the icloud section.
- Scroll the page down to the line iClouddrive. If she is not active, turn it on.
- We return to the settings section and open the “Basic” block.
- Here we go into the subsection “Storage ofiphone”. The device should have enough free space to create a backup copy.If necessary, free your place by deleting unnecessary files. This is necessary so that in the process of creating a backup there is no error due to the fact that the device does not have enough space for reservation.
- Now start WhatsApp and open the “Settings”. a gear button in the lower toolbar of the tools.
- Then we open the “Chat” tab and follow the “Reserve Copy”.
- In the next window, click “Create a copy”.
- Wait for the completion of the procedure while the application creates a backup and retains it on the cloud.
- After installing WhatsApp on a new device. The restoration of chats from the cloud is possible provided that you have synchronization with cloud storage, as on the old phone.
- In a welcoming window, accept the terms of the license agreement, then enter the phone number and get back in your WhatsApp account.
- The application will find a saved backup on the cloud and offers it to restore it.
How to synchronize on two phones
If desired, the messenger can be tied on two smartphones. But as we wrote above, it will not be 2 classic applications. WhatsApp synchronization will be successful when fulfilling a number of conditions. one device must be installed on the WhatsApp mobile application. On the second you need to open the tab and log in through the service web version of the service. This is the only way to launch a messenger with one account on two phones at the same time. Both devices should actively have an Internet connection.
- Open a browser on a smartphone where you did not enter the messenger.
- Go to the site https: // www.WhatsApp.com/.
- Switch to the full version in the browser menu.
- Slide on the WhatsAppweb item in the upper part of the page. A QR code will display on the screen.
- Launch the WhatsApp mobile application on the second device.
- Click on the button in the form of three points in the upper right corner and in the drop.down context menu, select WhatsApp Web (for Android).Click on the button with the image of the gear in the lower panel and in the list of options, select WhatsApp Web (for iOS).
- The scanner will start-enter the camera on the QR code, which is displayed on the first device. The camera should capture the code, and with successful authorization on the first device, the WhatsApp session with all your contacts and a list of chats will open.
The session will be active until you complete it yourself, turning it off in the application settings. Before that, you can at any time go into this version and communicate with friends. Browser VotsAP has restrictions. For example, you can not make voice and video calls, you can not change the number and set the status.
The web version is not adapted to mobile devices. And when communicating, some inconvenience may occur.
How to synchronize on the phone and tablet
As we know, WhatsApp has not released a version for tablets, and accordingly users of such devices are deprived of the opportunity to install an adapted version on the device. However, as in the case of synchronization on two phones, the same manipulations can be carried out with a tablet. Instructions on how to synchronize WhatsApp on the phone and tablet here is exactly the same as in the description above.
If you have a device running Android, then you can install a full version of the messenger using an APK file. Download it will come out of the official website.
How to copy chats with Android on Android in WhatsApp. throw the dialogs to a new phone, untie from another device and transfer data
When using the new device, you need to know how to transfer “WhatsApp” to another phone, preserving correspondence and chat media files. The methods of solving this problem depend on the OS of the gadgets and, accordingly, their functionality.
Chat transfer possibilities to WhatsApp
The complexity of the synchronization and export of dialogues of the WhatsApp messenger is that the service does not save these messages in its archive. All information is contained only on user smartphones. However, options to cope with the current issue still exist.
To figure out how to transfer “WhatsApp” to another phone by maintaining correspondence will help instructions for all types of operating systems. You can copy the history of communication from the platform in the cloud (archive) or on the SD drive drive.
With Android on Android
Moving chats from Android to Android is easy by using the Google disk.
- Log in a Google Profile.
- Go to the WhatsApp app and open the settings tab.
- Click on the “Chat” item and activate the “Reserve Copy” section.
- Enter your Google account and choose the type of network.
- Wait for the end of download.
It remains to enter the specified Google Profile from the new gadget, download WhatsApp, and give consent to a request for history restoration.
C iPhone on iPhone
IPhone owners need only iCloud to resolve the problem.
This method implies the following actions:
- Entrance to the Aiklava account.
- The transition to the iCloud Drive tab and the inclusion of the WhatsApp option.
- Opening the “Reserve Copy” menu in the settings of the messenger system.
- The choice of the “Create copy” function.
At the end of the procedure, you should restore the account in your iCloud on the new smartphone, go to the platform and confirm the operation of copying files from the cloud.
With Android on iPhone
When changing the phone from Android OS to the iOS OS, it is important to pay attention to the fact that there is no official method for extracting backups from the service here.
But there is one life hack consisting of such steps as:
- Installation and launch on the PC Apptrans program.
- Connection 2 gadgets to a computer.
- Transfer now and the choice of WhatsApp (while Android and iPhone should be displayed in different windows of the resource).
- Leaving a positive response to an offer to archive.
When the data transfer process is completed, the Vatsap version will be loaded on Athos with all the necessary information.
Transfer from android to iPhone using a third.party program.
From iPhone on Android
It is possible to officially transfer the history of correspondence from the iPhone only to the Samsung device.
To move the chats from the gadget from the IOS OS, you will need:
- Download and enter the PC in the Samsung Smart Switch service.
- Connect smartphones to the computer and scrap the iPhone QR code from android.
- Click “Start”.
After the end of the import, you should go to the messenger from the mobile Samsung, log in to the existing account and slip off “Import”.
With Windows Phone on Android
Backup messages from Windows Phone on a new Android phone is much more complicated than in other OS. However, the instructions, how to do this, is.
It consists in performing the following actions:
- Inclusion of the Options option in Windows von settings.
- Installing the Interop Tools utility and the transition to it to Interop Unlock points.
- Activation of 2 functions. Engine Unlock and Interop Unlock.
- Data archiving via App Data Manage Tool by pressing Create Backup at WhatsApp.
Having waited for the full load of the copy, it must be redirected to Android. To do this, use 2 services. File Manager and 8 ZIP. In the first one, you should find the Device-Backups file, and in the second-to open the Data catalog and send the Messages file.DB by your email. Then, in addition to Watsap, install the Wazzapmigrator application on Android and find information copied from mail in it. Now it remains to enter the messenger and give consent to restore a copy.
History of WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
Many are interested in the question of how to perform WhatsApp synchronization with another phone if the devices work under different operating systems. we can immediately say without “crutches” in any way. With ordinary communication, only photos or videos sent to you by relatives of friends have value. Chatter of anything and memes can be neglected.
That is, if there is no urgent need to transfer the chats of their one operating system to another. But if WhatsApp is used as a business tool, then the safety of chats and the history of correspondence plays a large role.
WhatsApp developers did not provide for this scenario when the owner of the Android decided to switch to the iPhone (or vice versa). These platforms are incompatible, a backup file in the cloud cannot be downloaded. The only way is to export the chat to any other messenger or PC in TXT format. this is a regular text file that opens on a computer in any text editor or notebook.
How to copy messages from WhatsApp to a computer
Regardless of the platform, any chat can be exported to any other messenger or an Internet access application to preserve the history of correspondence from this dialogue. This is done as follows.
Instructions on how to save the correspondence in WhatsApp on a computer:
- Launch WhatsApp on your device.
- Go to the dialogue from which you need to export.
- Press the button in the form of three points in the upper right corner.
- Select “Still” in the drop.down list, and in the next list of options. “Chat Export”. For iOS devices. slip by the name of the interlocutor or the name of the group to call the chat menu. Scroll the list of options up to the point “Export chat”.
- In the additional menu that opens, select Export with or without files (the first case will be saved a text file with extension.txt and media will be attached to it, in the second simply a text document with messages of this dialogue).
- In the menu of applications and services that are available for sending the history of correspondence WhatsApp. Select the service that you can then launch on PC.
- Optimal email option. Select the mailing service and enter your own email address in the PO field. To facilitate the search for a letter with the history of correspondence in the “Topic” field, you can write a keyword.
- Send a letter.
- Next, open this mail service on the computer and download the invested file in memory PC.
Note: When exporting the history of chats with media files, you can send up to 10,000 last posts. Without media files you can send 40,000 messages. These restrictions are related to the maximum sizes of email.