You are determined to switch from SMS to iMessage and communicate with iPhone owners for free. a commendable decision. The connection is interrupted, the message does not go away, and you urgently need to contact the person?
No need to go into settings. use quick access:
- Place your finger on the message that was left unsent;
- In the menu that appears, select “Send as SMS”;
- Be prepared to withdraw money from your account.
You did everything right, but the iPhone is trying to send the Aimesage? Reboot your device and try again.
Now you can easily send iMessage instead of SMS to iPhone or vice versa. no limits! Choose the action you need and proceed, you will succeed, because our review will always come to the rescue in a difficult situation!
Setting up text message forwarding
As long as iPhone is on and connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular data network, you can use the added devices to send and receive new SMS and MMS text messages.
Now your chat history is stored in iCloud and is synced across all your devices, even new ones after setting them up. Learn how to store messages in iCloud.
Forwarding option not showing on iPhone? Go to Settings Messages, turn iMessage off, turn it back on, tap Send / Receive, tap Your Apple ID for iMessage, then sign in with the same Apple ID you use on other devices.
How to send SMS texts with iPhone
Active iPhone users know about the existence of Aimesage. internal messages, this is a kind of technique.
- Chat for free. only with other Apple device owners;
- A prerequisite is a stable internet connection.
Already used the option? It’s worth talking about how to send SMS, not iMessage or vice versa. To do this, you need to study the available smartphone settings:
- Open the settings and find the “Messages” section;
- Find the line “Aymesage” and click on the toggle switch opposite;
- If it is highlighted in green. you have activated data transfer via the Internet.
Below you will see the Sending / Receiving block. Here you can select the data used. phone number and email address.
To be able to send a regular SMS, and not an iMessage, we move through the menu below:
- Find the “Sending as SMS” block;
- Activate the toggle switch opposite.
If there is no internet connection, messages will automatically go for a fee set by the operator. As soon as the connection is resumed, the “Aimesage” option will work. If you do not connect this function, the message will hang unsent until you connect to the network.
A few words about the “Forwarding” option (can be found in the menu). If you enable the feature, you can send and receive messages on other connected devices where you signed in to your user account.
It’s easy to change SMS to iMessage in settings. use our tips! Let’s not forget about the secret chip. we will tell you below.
Forward SMS / MMS text messages from your iPhone to your iPad, iPod touch or Mac
With the Forward feature, SMS and MMS messages sent and received on iPhone can be displayed on Mac, iPad, and iPod touch. Then you can continue the conversation from the desired device.
When someone sends you an SMS or MMS on iPhone, it appears with a green bubble and iMessages appear with blue bubbles. By setting up Forwarding, you can send and receive SMS and MMS messages from your iPhone to any iPad, iPod touch, or Mac that meets the Continuity system requirements.
Pinning important messages
In the Messages app in iOS 14, you can pin up to nine conversations. When you pin a conversation, it appears at the top of the Messages app so it’s easy to find.
To pin a conversation, open Messages and slide your finger across the conversation. Or follow these steps.
- Open Messages, then click Edit or the button.
- Click Edit Pinned Posts. then click the “Pin” button.
- Click Finish.
iMessage on computer
Plus, if you have a macbook, you can receive these same messages directly to your computer! Go to the applications folder on the MacBook and select the Messages program there. In the program settings in the Accounts section, you will need to register the imessage settings.
Editing and deleting
Unsent text is edited in the input field. By placing the cursor in the right place (with a mouse or finger click), it is easy to delete unnecessary items, correct mistakes, typos, add emoji.
You can edit an already sent message right in the chat. Press and hold on it until the menu appears. Select “Change”. a message will appear, rewritten in the corresponding line. Make the necessary edits, tap the checkmark on the right.
The developers have added a very useful delete option to the context menu. If the text accidentally went unfinished or to the wrong chat, you can delete it for yourself and the interlocutor.
Hold your finger on the message and bring up the context menu. The line “Delete from me”. will erase it only on your device, a copy will remain with the interlocutor. The line “Delete everywhere”. from all devices.
The PC version also uses these options. Click on the message, then right-click to bring up the action menu. Use “Edit” to correct, and “Delete for me” and “Delete for all participants”. to erase the letter.
Working with a message
When you send a message, its status will tell you at what stage of delivery the letter is.
- v. sent. This status appears after sending a message;
- vv. delivered. Gray checkmarks indicate that the information has been delivered to the recipient. The color will change to purple when the other person reads the letter.
The messenger supports sending not only texts. For more emotional communication, you can attach pictures and stickers, exchange GIFs, video files, audio messages. All these functions are under the typing line.
Sending a message to Viber
There are different types of messages that can be sent online:
- texts that are typed using the keyboard;
- media files. photos, pictures, video;
- stickers and emoticons. animated images to display feelings;
- geotags. location coordinates;
- voice messages. available on any platform, for desktop. if a microphone is connected.
We will describe the ways how to send a message via the vibe on mobile and computer versions.
On an android phone
When you first start the application, you are prompted to create a new dialog.
- You need to click on the chat icon in the lower right corner. Contacts will open. To select from them the one to whom you want to write, scroll to the desired one or enter a name (number) in the line with a magnifying glass at the top of the screen.
- It is easier to find a user through the “Calls” section. All numbers of the phone book are collected there. Next to subscribers who do not use the messenger, there is a mark “Invite”. When you click on the “Viber” button, only those who have installed the program will be shown. Decide on a contact, open his profile, under it select “Free message”.
- An empty dialog box will open. Below is the input line. After you type a couple of letters in it, the play icon on the right will change to an arrow sign. Complete the text and submit by clicking the button highlighted in purple circle.
- The sent message shows whether it has been received or read. If tracking of the last visit, viewing of sent messages is disabled, or you have been placed on the “black list”, this status is not displayed.
In the future, when entering, the dialogs and groups in which you communicated will be visible.
Scroll to the ones you need or find them through the search field, tap a previously started conversation. To continue the correspondence send a message.
The bottom row contains buttons that you can use to:
Functions are called by clicking the corresponding icon.
From a computer or laptop
When you start the program, a screen appears divided into two parts. The left one displays all conversations, the right one. theirs
Fix Message Failed To Send iphone. Message Not Delivered Problem in iphone ios 14
To create a new conversation, left-click on the “View”. “Show contacts” option or on the little man icon. Next to those who use the application, there will be a purple messenger logo.
As with the mobile version, you can type a name or numbers in the search field. The service will select a contact suitable for the specified parameters.
Click a photo or number. A chat will open. Text is entered in the line below, sent by clicking on the arrow.
Important: so far there is no definite answer as to whether it is possible to recover deleted messages in Viber. Theoretically, old correspondences are contained in backups if there are appropriate account settings. If a new letter was deleted by accident, you won’t be able to return it. This problem worries not only users, but also the creators of the messenger. Due to the large number of requests “How to recover deleted messages in Viber”, the developers are thinking about creating a kind of buffer that will store erased files for some time.
Recording and sending a voice message
Audio recording methods vary depending on the type of device. The phone uses the earpiece for this.
- Open any dialogue.
- Swipe the video message icon to the right. It will change to a microphone.
- Press the icon and drag upward until the closed lock appears. You can no longer hold down the button. At this stage, the termination of recording is done by the function “Cancel”.
- Speak a message.
- Click the stop recording button that appears instead of the padlock after the stopwatch starts. Now the audio clip can be listened to, deleted from here or sent to the respondent.
Use a microphone or headphones with it to send voice messages from your computer.
Here are the instructions to do it step by step:
- Go to dialogue.
- To the right of the input line, click the circle with the microphone.
- Dictate a message.
- Click Stop.
- Send an audio recording to the interlocutor.
Copy and forward
Chat rooms have copy, forward and reply functions. You can manage them from the context menu, which opens with a long tap on the desired message.
- “Copy”. select the item to copy to another dialog. The program will save the data to the clipboard. Then we open a conversation with another user, hold our finger in the input field, select “Paste” from the options that appear. We change or send.
- “Forward via Viber”. what is written unchanged is forwarded to the desired contact. After selection, a purple line with an arrow appears at the bottom. We go through it to the contact window, look for the one you need through the search, or click on one of the recent ones. The data is sent to this chat. Any message format can be addressed.
- “Reply” is convenient for responding to a specific post. The text of the selected message appears above the conversation field. After typing and sending, it will be attached at the top of the response.
- “Translate”. translates text from a foreign language on mobile platforms.
How to Save Notes from iPhone to Computer?
- Open Files and navigate to the file you want to import into Notes.
- Press and hold a file, tap Share, then tap Notes.
- After downloading the file, a confirmation message will appear on the screen. Click “Import Notes”.
How to save notes?
If you no longer need a note, you can delete it or send it to the archive. How to send a note to the archive
- Open the Google Keep app. on Android phone or tablet.
- Tap the note you want.
- Click on the “Archive” icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
How to print notes from iPhone?
Printing from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using AirPrint
- Open the program from which you will print.
- To find the print function, click the share icon in the program (or
- Scroll down the screen and tap
- Click “Select Printer” and select an AirPrint-enabled printer.
How to Transfer Bookmarks from iPhone to iPhone?
Make sure the slider next to Safari is active (green). 3. If the Safari item is not activated, activate it and select Combine from the menu that appears. Data from Safari browser on iPhone / iPad will be sent to iCloud for syncing.
How to transfer notes from one iCloud to another?
- Launch “Settings” on your Apple gadget;
- Go to “Passwords and Accounts”;
- Select your Google or Yandex account.
- After adding an account, click on it and move the toggle switch on the “Notes” parameter.
- Then check your mailbox.
How to send SMS with balloons on iPhone?
Many people love Apple devices because of the various pleasant things they can use. One of them is balls, which can be sent by a message from the iPhone.
Today I will tell you how to use this effect and others like it. Sometimes it is very useful to cheer someone up with a pleasant SMS.
How to send SMS with balloons on iPhone?
When iOS 10 appeared, we were able to see a lot of new innovations. Some are quite useless and some are quite interesting. If you are a full-fledged user of a device like the iPhone, then you probably use iMessage quite often. If anyone doesn’t know, this is Apple’s messenger.
Quite a lot of effects have appeared in it, and balls are the most popular today. There are also confetti, love, lasers and more.
Before using this function, you should make sure of the following points:
- iMessage must be enabled (Settings. Messages. iMessage);
- the function Reduce motion must also be enabled (Settings. General. Universal access. Reduce motion. Message effects (auto). On);
- Wi-Fi or mobile internet is on.
If everything is in order with these parameters, then you can fully both send messages with effects and receive them.
Now, you can proceed to the instructions themselves, where to find these effects and how to send them:
- go to messages and write some text;
- to send a message there should be a blue arrow. we pinch it;
- a completely new window appears, in which we select the Screen tab;
- choose the effect by turning the pages and send.
In the last paragraph, a preview is configured, which will show exactly how the message will come to the recipient. So you can fully appreciate what exactly needs to be sent.
This function will be useful exclusively for iMessage users, if it is turned off, then you can simply send regular SMS.
It would seem that the most common function for sending balloons in messages on the iPhone, but there are so many nuances. However, now you know about all the points.
Please more your friends and loved ones with pleasant messages, because for the happiness of another person, sometimes a simple SMS is enough.
Manage MMS on iPhone
Everyone knows that the iOS operating system has a very simple, accessible and user-friendly interface. As a rule, even a schoolboy can figure it out. But among new users, some still sometimes have difficulties with how to deal with a particular program or opportunity on a device, the operation of which, subsequently, they also find it absolutely elementary.
The category of such features also includes such a convenient function as connecting and sending MMS from an iPhone. The main frightening difficulty for novice users is the absence of the usual “Send MMS” function, which is known to most users of ordinary mobile phones. This can be very confusing for a newbie when sending a multimedia message after buying a new iPhone.
Let’s try to figure out in this article how to make the process of sending MMS from iPhone fast and convenient.
Important Note: To use this feature successfully, you need to get the correct settings from your carrier and set them up on your iPhone.
How to set up MMS on iPhone 4/5
On the page that opens, we check the correctness of the entered data. If these fields are not filled in, we enter it ourselves (we perform the same manipulations if, with the current data, MMS are not sent or received).
The data for filling can be easily found on the official website of your mobile operator. In addition, you can simply enter a request for the required information in the search engines. But, usually, the iPhone independently determines the mobile operator and automatically fills in the necessary fields in the settings for the Internet and MMS.
sending MMS from iPhone 4/5
This method involves sending MMS from iPhone directly from the gallery.
- Go to the “Photos” folder;
- Click “Select” and mark the images / videos that we plan to send;
- Click on the icon below, in the left corner and select “Message”;
- Select the addressee, add text and click “Send”. The images are now attached to the message and will be delivered to the recipient along with it.
Important note: Some mobile operators set a limit on the weight of the sent MMS.ok (within 1 MB.). so sometimes images over 1-2 MB are not sent the first time. In such cases, after the sending is interrupted, just try again. If an error notification appears when sending a photo by e-mail. choose not the actual, but a smaller size.
An example of setting up MMS on iPhone 5S for the mobile operator MTS
APN: internet.mts.ru Username: mts Password:. MMSC: http: // mmsc MMS proxy: 192.168. 192.10: 8080 Max Size: 512000 URL: MMS UAProf
This was the most difficult part of the process of operating MMS on the iPhone. Now let’s talk directly about how to enable MMS and how you can send MMS messages from iPhone 4/5. And this can be done in three different ways.
sending MMS from iPhone 4/5
There is another method, which, however, is very rarely used. Sending MMS directly from the “Camera”. Take a photo and click in the lower left corner on the resulting photo. The photo will expand to full screen, and an arrow will appear at the bottom, by clicking on which, you can immediately send the finished picture by MMS using the method described above.
Thus, dear reader, now iPhone 4/5 can delight you with the ability to send MMS.
Do not forget to read the Комментарии и мнения владельцев, there is also a lot of useful information. If there is no answer to your question, and there is an answer to later Комментарии и мнения владельцев, then the answer to your question is contained in the article, respect someone else’s time.