Downloading music to Samsung using additional software
On the net you can find many interesting programs designed specifically for downloading music from virtual storage. Such software is freely available, but for it to work, the phone must have a stable connection to the Internet.
Downloading music to Samsung gadgets
The Korean company Samsung equips its smartphones with good speakers. Thanks to this, modern devices are used not only as ordinary dialers, but also as full-fledged media players. At the same time, the owners of such devices can replenish their mobile audio storage in several ways. Consider How to Download Music to Samsung Phone.
Downloading music content via a computer
The simplest and most convenient way to download new music to a smartphone, which does not require the installation of additional software, is to download it from a PC or laptop via a USB cable or Wi-Fi connection.
How To Copy Music Files To Samsung Device From Windows PC
The first option is somewhat reminiscent of working with a regular USB flash drive:
- Connect your Samsung phone to a PC via a USB cable and activate the storage mode on the first. To do this, after connecting in the drop-down menu, select the appropriate mode (“Media DRM” or “Removable Disk”). In the second case, only an external memory card will be available for download.
- Open the drive that appears on your computer.
- Highlight the desired songs and copy them to the Music folder or anywhere else on your smartphone.
After completing the specified actions, new media content will appear on your gadget, which you can listen to at any time using a standard or audio player installed from the Play Market.
You can also wirelessly download music from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy S 5 or any other Android smartphone. This method is relevant if your PC is equipped with a Wi-Fi module. The procedure will be as follows:
- Download the WI-FI File Transfer utility to your mobile device. It allows you to exchange any type of files and folders wirelessly between two devices. You can download the specified application from the Play Store absolutely free.
- Activate the Wi-Fi module on your smartphone by dragging the corresponding slider to the On position.
- Launch WI-FI File Transfer and in the main window click Start.
- After opening the web service on the phone, connect the source of music files to it (your laptop or PC). To do this, in the browser line, enter the address that appears on the display of the mobile phone.
- In the form that opens, click “Select files”, mark the desired pieces of music and start the copying procedure by tapping “Start download”.
You can also use Samsung Kies to transfer music between Samsung and PC. It is an official product of Samsung and allows you to synchronize a mobile device with a computer, back up data, transfer various files between devices, etc.
To replenish your mobile device with new content, you will need:
- Install MP3 Musik Box or any other utility with similar functionality on your smartphone. This can be done from the Play Market or a third-party resource.
- Launch the application and in the Search section enter the name of the song you want to download.
- Go to the Download tab and download the file to your phone.
It should be noted that the Charts section is constantly updated with new works. This allows the user of a mobile device to keep track of all hits and, if necessary, update the music library without lengthy searches for suitable content.
Downloading music from
The VK social network acts not only as a means for virtual communication and finding friends. It is also an almost limitless storage of media content, which, thanks to active users, is replenished with new files every day.
With the help of the VK mobile client and with the presence of the Internet, users can listen to musical compositions online at any time. However, you cannot download your favorite songs to your phone normally. To do this, you need to acquire additional software (VKSaver, VKStream, VKD, etc.).
The specified software works according to a similar algorithm, therefore, as an example, consider how to download music from VK to Samsung via VKStream:
- Download and install the program on your smartphone.
- Open the application and in the Search tab enter the name of the desired song.
- To listen to the song online, click on the virtual Play button. To download the track, click Download.
HOW TO GET FREE MUSIC ON SAMSUNG DEVICES (2021)
By default, all downloaded songs will be in the VKaudio directory. If necessary, they can be moved to another folder using any file manager available on the phone.
Install Google Play Music on Samsung Music Player from Phone
Step 1 Open the Google Play Music app.
Step 2 Select an album or playlist from My Library.
Step 3 Click Download to download music to Samsung.
Step 4 Open File Manager, Open the folder containing the downloaded music from Google Play.
Step 5 Press and hold target songs.
Step 6 Select Move and set Samsung Music Player Folder as destination. Now you can put music to music player on Samsung.
Add Music to Samsung Music App with Google Play Music
You can purchase new songs through the Google Play Music app, but want to play with the Samsung Music app. Well how to transfer music from Google Play to Samsung Music? You can check this tutorial.
Get Google Play Music to Your Samsung Music from Your Computer
Step 1 Visit Google Play Music Web Player at https://play.google.com/music/listen.
Step 2 Click Menu Download Music Select from your computer to import music files Open.
Step 3 Open the Google Play Music app on your Samsung device.
Step 4 Here you can download music in Samsung Music app.
How to Add Music to Samsung Music App from Phone or Computer
Samsung Music app is the default music player for all Samsung Android devices. You can play MP3, WMA, AAC and FLAC audio tracks with Samsung Music. So, if you want to listen to music without internet connection, you can add music to Samsung Music app for offline playback. Of course, you can also download Spotify music to your Samsung phone.
It’s easy when you want to move your downloaded music to your phone from somewhere else to the Samsung Music app. But what about transferring music from other devices? Do not worry. Here are 3 Quick Ways to Put Music on Samsung and Any Android Phone or Tablet.
Add Music to Samsung Music App from PC or Mac with USB Cable
You can transfer files from Android to PC or PC to Android via USB connection. Mac users need to install Android File Manager before adding music to Samsung Music app.
Step 1 Connect your Samsung phone or tablet to your PC using a USB cable. select Media device (MTP) on your phone if needed.
Step 2 Open the Samsung Music app folder after recognizing the device.
Step 3 Drag the selected music files to import songs into Samsung Music app.
Add music to Samsung music app from all sources (phone, computer, iTunes.)
Is it possible to switch downloaded songs, ringtones and audio tracks between two phones without one OS? Well, FoneLab HyperTrans. this is exactly the smart file transfer tool you are looking for. It allows users to put music on Samsung Galaxy S10 / 9/8/7 quickly, including downloaded, purchased, favorite songs, audiobooks and other music files.
How To Download Free Songs on Samsung Devices (2020)
You can control and choose which song to transfer to your Samsung phone with the maximum file transfer rate. There will be no data loss error. So you can freely add music to Music app on Samsung here.
- 1. Transfer music, pictures, videos, contacts, iTunes U, podcasts, voice memos, ringtones and more to Samsung Galaxy S10 and more.
- 2. Transfer files from Android to Android, iOS, Windows and Mac or vice versa.
- 3. Support the latest versions of iOS 14 and Android 8.0.
- 4. Super fast transmission speed and no loss of quality.
Transfer data from iPhone, Android, iOS, computer to anywhere without any loss.
- Move files between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android.
- Import files from iOS to iOS or from Android to Android.
- Transfer Files from iPhone / iPad / iPod / Android to Computer.
- Save files from computer to iPhone / iPad / iPod / Android.
Step 1 Presentation of FoneLab HyperTrans. Connect your Samsung phone to your computer with a lightning USB cable. You need to trust this computer to Enable USB Debugging.
Step 2 Click Music in the left pane. The program will detect all your audio tracks stored on your Samsung phone. You can see the result in the main interface.
Step 3 Click Add and select the tracks you want to add to Samsung. If you want to add music to the Samsung Music app from another phone, you also need to connect that device to your computer. Later, click Export to export music to Samsung phone.
Add Music to Samsung Music App from PC via Windows Media Player
Step 1 Launch Windows Media Player on the computer, and then the music library appears.
Step 2 Select the music you want to sync with Samsung, then click the Sync button at the top right corner.
By the way, it can also be a good option for people who want to know how to transfer text messages from Android to Android.
That’s it, how to add music to Samsung Music app. If you want the flexibility to transfer songs to Samsung from any iOS, Android, Mac or PC, using FoneLab HyperTrans is your most time-saving choice. You can transfer all kinds of music files to Samsung phone directly. It just combines digital players running different OSes. Next time you want to transfer music and other large files to your new Samsung phone, don’t miss HyperTrans.
Transfer data from iPhone, Android, iOS, computer to anywhere without any loss.
Downloading via Samsung Kies
An alternative download option is to use a special program released by Samsung developers. It should be borne in mind that it is suitable for connecting smartphones with Android version up to 4.2.
For more recent operating systems, you must use Samsung Smart Switch. It is suitable for moving contacts, messages and other data between your phone and PC. After installing and launching the program, you need to follow the pop-up tips and instructions. The principle of operation is similar to transmission via a USB cable connection.
Downloading via computer
The main and easiest method for downloading songs to your phone is to pair it with a personal computer. This option is suitable if the PC already contains the required music. To perform the operation, you must:
- Disconnect the cord from the charger’s power adapter. Connect one end to your smartphone, the other to your PC.
- To lower the curtain of quick notifications on the phone, click on the line that says “USB connection”. From the options offered, select “File Transfer”.
If the operating system was unable to recognize the device, or if there was no USB cable at hand at the moment, you can use the wireless data transfer option. The operation is performed according to the following scenario:
- Open the Play Market on your mobile device. Enter “WI-FI File Transfer” into the search bar. Go to the page and install the application.
- Open the installed program in the same window or use the shortcut on the phone’s desktop.
- Press the “Start” button located in the center of the screen. The system will inform about the possibility of file transfer by entering the following address in the computer browser: http://192.168.0.105:1234.
When using the application, keep in mind that its free version allows you to move files up to 5 MB in size. To remove the restriction, you need to purchase the PRO version.
The described methods will help you download music to your Samsung Galaxy phone or any other Android device.
How to Upload Music to Samsung
One of the main and most demanded functions of the phone is music playback. Music lovers all over the world buy good headphones and enjoy the sound of their favorite tracks on the way to work and while walking. Adding songs to a mobile device can be done in several ways, which will be convenient in one case or another. In this article, we will figure out how to download music to a Samsung smartphone.
Download music to your phone
In the case when the computer does not have the necessary files or there is currently no access to it, you can use a special application.
To date, active measures are underway to eliminate programs that provide the ability to download music for free, but some applications are still active. Let’s consider the procedure step by step:
- Go to the Play Market and use the search box to find “Zaycev. music and songs in mp3”.
- Install and run the application.
- The main screen will display a song search bar. Below are tabs for popular songs, collections, genres, new products, etc.
- The song is downloaded after clicking on the down arrow sign. By default, files are saved to the internal storage in the “Music” folder.
- Process completed.
The application also allows you to create online playlists and find all the songs of a specific artist.
These methods will help you download music to your Samsung phone so you can listen to your favorite songs on the go. The method of downloading must be chosen based on the accessories present at hand and the availability of an Internet connection. Recently, downloading songs from the social network has become absolutely impossible, so searches for a working application in most cases will turn out to be ineffectual.
How to download music to your smartphone: simple and quick ways
Methods for downloading music to your phone can be roughly divided into two types: through another device (most often a desktop computer or laptop) and downloading music to your phone online. How to download music to your phone via a computer? How to download music to a smartphone without a USB cable? How to download music to your smartphone via the Internet? Further in this article, we will look at the fastest and most affordable ways to download music to smartphones with Android OS.
How to download music to a smartphone: an overview of the main download methods
You can play music using any audio player. In the latest versions of android, fairly high-quality players are installed, the functions of which may well be enough. If you do not have enough standard settings, you can choose a more suitable audio player on Google Play (the most popular, Pi Music Player. it has a user-friendly intuitive interface, a good equalizer).