Mi account forgot the password. a simple solution to the problem.
Most often, Xiaomi smartphones are faced using an MI account only once until any problems are born-when setting up the phone is the first setting. Therefore, difficulty in entering a password with further necessity is a rather urgent issue. So, I forgot the password from the Mi account. what to do?
Mi account is a profile tied to the smartphone in the Xiaomi operating system, the registration of which the phone requests at the very first inclusion of it. This account needs to be used when using any Xiaomi phone.
The Mi account performs a lot of different functions on Xiaomi, most of which users do not know for some reason:
- Gives initial access to the phone;
- Synchronizes various accessories of the Xiaomi brand with proper applications on the phone (for example, Mi Band with Mi Fit, access to information from Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale and T.D.);
- Allows you to change the design of the desktop and the application menu on the phone (replacement of topics);
- Gives access to the reset of settings (since the reset of settings is a complete or partial deletion of information and files from the phone, Xiaomi should make sure that you really do it);
- Receiving new versions of the phone firmware, replacing them or notification of admission;
- Operation of various services from the Xiaomi brand;
- In case of loss of the gadget, entering the Mi account, it is possible to manage the phone from the computer;
- The main function is access to Mi Cloud or to all the information of the phone (contacts, media, SMS, notes, documents, another information attached to the smartphone), as well as the ability to track the SIM card inserted into the device in case of loss.
From the foregoing, we can conclude that the presence of an MI account and its active use is necessary and one day you can save your phone.
Creation and use of Mi account free.
Recovery using e.mail or phone number
The fastest way to restore the password is to use a special form. For this you need to go to https: // Account.Xiaomi.COM/Pass/Forgetpassword and perform the following actions:
- enter the email address or phone number that was used during registration;
- Click on the “Next” button;
After that, to the phone number or by e-mail, depending on what you indicated, a letter with the code will be sent. It must be copy and insert into the empty line on the site. Next, click on the Submit button. If the message with the code has not arrived, you should click on “Resend Code”.
If you did everything right, a new page will open in the browser on which you need to enter a new password twice. You can use the numbers and letters of the Latin alphabet. To change the password you need to click again “Submit”. At the next village you will find a friendly emoticon talking about the successful completion of the procedure. The password is replaced, and you can again unlock your smartphone without problems.
If you have lost access to the SIM card and e-mail
In the event that you cannot use the e-mail or the phone number that were indicated during the creation of the Mi-Excount, it will be much more difficult to restore the password. In this situation, you will not be able to cope yourself and the appeal to technical support is inevitable. You can contact specialists by writing to one of the addresses:
Unfortunately, with technical support, you can only communicate in English. In the letter you need to indicate that you forgot the password from the Mi-account and cannot use the method of restoring the password, which is described above. Application processing sometimes takes several weeks. Technical support can also request the following information about the smartphone:
All these data are requested to make sure that you are not a fraudster and that the device belongs to you. Because of this, the correspondence correspondence can be delayed.
You have access to an account with a phone or mail
In this case, the password restoration procedure is easily carried out on the official website of Xiaomi.
- Go to the Account website.Xiaomi.com.
- Click on “Forgot the password?””.
- In the E-Mail field we enter your email address to which the Mi-account is tied.
- Enter the captcha.
- Among the methods for checking the authenticity of the account, select the most convenient. In our case, this is an option with mail.
- Enter the code received by mail.
- We come up with a new password and confirm it again.
P about phone number
If you do not have access to mail, and the SIM card is in a locked device, then rearrange it in any other available smartphone.
- Repeat paragraph 1 and 2 from the first method.
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter the captcha.
- We follow the instructions and send a message to the specified address.
- Repeat item 6 and 7.
access to the phone number and e-mail
If for some reason you do not have access to mail and phone, write a letter in support of Xiaomi.
In it, it is necessary to describe the situation and provide as many of the following data as possible: the phone number and e-mail tied to the account; Full name of the owner; country registration of account; passwords that were used early; IMEI-address of the device, on which an account and type of device was opened (smartphone, tablet, etc.D.); Photo of the smartphone screen, where the inscription “This device is locked” is visible, your nickname on the forum.
The answer to the appeal will take an average of several weeks.
And finally, if you have not helped any of the available ways, contact the service center specializing in Xiaomi technique. The master will carry out the account recovery procedure and the smartphone can again be used again.
Unlocking through full discharge
If you are the owner of the old smartphone (Models Redmi 4, 4A, 4x, 5, 5A, 6A) and others, you can try to reset the smartphone to factory settings.
How to unlock the Mi account on Xiaomi:
- Hold the power button on the smartphone until the device is completely turned off;
- At the same time, click and hold the power button and the access increase button until the mi icon appears on the screen;
- With the help of a swing volume, select the suitable language of the recovery menu;
- Go to the settings reset section;
- Confirm your intention to delete all personal information from the gadget and return it to the state of the “out of the box”;
- Return to the Main Menu and Perform the Gadget Reboot.
After resetting the settings, the gadget can load for a long time. Reset helps to unlock the phone in only 50 cases out of 100. If the method will not help, use the method proposed below.
Unlocking through the firmware
The choice of firmware method depends on the processor used on your smartphone. For devices on Snapdragon, flashing is carried out via Fastboot, Miflash, for devices with the nuclear mtk, the procedure is implemented through a flashtool Zaruzchik.
An important condition. you need to put on the phone not a new one, but the old version of the firmware, preferably no higher than MIUI 7, in which there is no mandatory check of the account. In 90% of cases, the recharge method helps to unlock the devices, some users face the following problem. the smartphone unlocked remains until it is connected to the Internet.
The reasons for the account of the account
So, you forgot the password, and the phone when rebooting or, what happens almost always, the change of SIM cards will ask you to re-enter the account. And it may not be yours, since the phone is bought from hand. So the SIM card that participated in registration is not available to you. That is, you do not know the phone number or email address mentioned by the previous owner during registration, which means that you do not have a login. Accordingly you have no password. You have nothing.
Hard case. Due to the fact that simple methods of unlocking will definitely not help you and you will have to go into all the heavy.
A long road to improve the smartphones produced by Xiaomi led to a situation where a strict binding to the MI account became a daily reality. The account requires the owner of the phone full control. If a few years ago, on the proprietary membrane of MIUI 7, it was possible to abandon one account painlessly and move on to another. Then now, with the output of 8 and 9 versions of firmware, everything has become much more complicated.
The precautions taken by the world leader of the telephone industry by Apple to protect against penetrating the secrets of the owner of the smartphone, led to a situation where only its owner can unlock their phone in a simple way. This feature was instantly adopted by the Chinese flagship.
The point is that Xiaomi never itself is a unilateral initiator of the account of the account, the reason lies in yourself. In addition to the above situations, games with your child’s phone are also possible, incorrect password entering a similar result.
Ways to unlock the account
We follow from simple to complex. We proceed from the fact that this is your phone and you forgot the password. And he needed it. In this case, there is an easy way to restore lost control over the smartphone. We use the Chinese password reset service. For this:
Hurray, the problem is solved. However, do not rush to rejoice. We have a poor fellow in stock who bought someone else’s phone, and does not know anything of what needs to be introduced during the reset of the old password. In this case, there is another way. It is much longer and dreary, but not more complicated for sure.
You will have to write a letter to Support at Service.US@Xiaomi.com. English to help you. You need to describe in detail why your phone is blocked, and make a request for its unlock. Do not wait for you to do everything at once. We’ll have to correspond within a few days, and maybe weeks. Support will definitely ask you to indicate how the phone was purchased. His IMEI, a check from the purchase, a photo of the proprietary box and other evidence that this is your phone, you will have to provide. If something is not enough or the Chinese side doubts in your words, then the deal will not take place. And you will not be able to unlock the account.
What to do, you ask? There is an answer, they write on the Internet, you need to just remember the password!
I will not engage in shamanism here, I will try to illuminate the rather thorny path of the real restoration of the phone, and its complete scattering from the forgotten account.
Before starting, it should be noted that you will be able to reset the blocked smartphone to the factory settings by entering the Mi-Rekaveri, but this will not bring joy. Even in this state, at the first setting, you will have to stop at the entrance to the old account Mi.
Do not expect a detailed analysis of flights, all reviews on this problem end the same: contact a specialist, he will help. But still, here is the solution collected from various sources.
- Before you completely blocked phone. It doesn’t even turn off. But you need to turn off, so hold the power key pressed until the company’s logo appears, clamp the volume
- We go to the recovery, from there we carry out full discharge (wipe all data).
- We do all further actions according to this methodology. Their meaning is to get into the second space of the phone.
- You have a working phone in your hands, where you drive a new account in the second space. But do not rush to rejoice, the smartphone for an hour, one and a half (tested in practice) will be in this state).
- During this time, you need to flash the phone on Miui 7, in this system there is no rigid binding to the account and there is the opportunity to install a new. Approximate actions are described here.
This is a relatively “easy” way, but it does not guarantee 100%that you will succeed. The rest of the described methods intend to include the phone into a special mode by digging certain points on the motherboard, which is not entirely suitable for a simple layman.
In order to get help from Xiaomi support as quickly as possible, it is recommended to contact the regional representative office of the company. In this case, knowledge of English is not necessary. Contacts of regional representative offices:
Service.ru@Xiaomi.com Belarus Info@xistore.by Ukraine Info@Xiaomi.ua Kazakhstan Sales@mi.com.kz Global support service (relevant for all countries) Service.Global@Xiaomi.com
The user can forget not only the password, but also his username (ID number). To find out it, take a smartphone that is related to Xiaomi accounting. Go to the phone settings where select the Mi Account point. ID number is displayed under the name of the user.
I have blocked my account on Redmi 4. I turned to Support, but there was no answer (three days passed). What to do in such a situation?
If you have access to e.mail, try to restore access to the account through it. You can also rearrange your SIM card on another phone and restore access through a mobile. If such recovery methods are not available, you should wait for an answer from the Xiaomi support service. But keep in mind that the answer from their specialist will have to be expected for a long time. Correspondence with technical support can drag on for several weeks.
All Xiaomi Mi Account Bypass Permanently Unlock Without Pc 100% Work Live Proof Miui 11/12 2022
Is it possible to restore access to the Xiaomi account if you contact the service center?
Removal in the absence of access
This circumstance excites many users, especially if the smartphone was purchased in the used market. You should not despair. The device can be restored even in the absence of a password or login.
Restore or unlock the smartphone with someone else’s profile, not knowing any mandatory data is possible in two ways:
- Enter the recovery mode on the smartphone and discharge to factory settings. All information from the smartphone will be completely deleted. Such information includes music, video files, applications, photographs and much more.
- Perform a smartphone flashing. In other words, completely reinstall the operating system in it. This method is more likely to eliminate the problem.
Attention! None of these methods guarantees the complete removal of the account and its flexing from the device without repeated errors. However, in 99% of cases, this solution helps users. And you can count on success even if you have not found a login and password.
Resetting the device to factory settings
It is first recommended to save all passwords and logins from the Google account so as not to register it again. When all the information is transferred to other devices or memory cards, you can safely proceed to the procedure for removing the profile by restoring factory settings. For this you need:
The phone will be restarted automatically, which will take a lot of time. After it starts again, there will be no data from the old registration.
Firmware of the device
Flashing the device almost always the Mi account dumping ends successfully. First you need to download the firmware for your phone model from the official MIUI site. http: // ru.Miui.COM/Download.HTML. After that, you can proceed to the start of work. It should be noted that the computer is not needed for this procedure. The removal procedure is performed in 4 steps:
1) downloaded file with firmware in format “.ZIP ”is reset only to the device and not sent to any folder (the flash drive should be removed even before the start with the SIM card).
2) Entrance is entered into the “Settings” and then in the “On the phone” menu.
Крутой способ разблокировки XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8. Mi Account и установка кастомной прошивки Pixel
3) After that, the item “Update the system” opens.
4) three points are touched in the upper right corner of the display.
5) The section “Select the Firmware File” is noted. It selects the place where the firmware file was downloaded.
Then it remains only to confirm the choice and wait for the automatic flashing of the smartphone.
What to do if the problem has not solved
One of the additional ways to clean the Xiaomi smartphone from all accounts is the entrance to the recovery mode. First you need to pull out all SIM cards and memory from a smartphone and further:
- turn off the device;
- press the power button simultaneously with the volume increase button and keep until the Mi logo on the display appears;
- A language selection window will open, in which preference should be given to English (Chinese developers did not establish the Russian language). You can do this with a power button. She is always responsible for the choice;
- Go to the “Wipe and Reset” item, and then to “Wipe User Data”;
- The entrance to the last section will require confirmation. Having made it the power button, you will need to wait for the reboot.
The restoration will be completed on this. However, it is worth noting that this method is recommended to be used before flashing, since it is less complicated.
Password restoration without access
If there is no way to use the phone number and mail indicated when creating a my account, it remains to contact the manufacturer’s technical support. There is another radical way to restore access, which will require a complete flashing of a smartphone with information removal. Service center experts will help to do this.
Through the support service
Xiaomi has a special form of sending requests to restore the password if it was forgotten. First enter a number or postal address number. Then select “manual check”. If the user in the settings indicated the code word, the service will request it. The correct answer will restore access. If the word is not given, they press the “start of work” and fall into the stages of manual verification:
- The first stage provides for an indication of the phone number to which the user wants to bind the account, and the entry of captcha. You will also need to go through the procedure for confirming the number using SMS.
- At the second stage, the information is indicated in which device or devices used the account. Better if the user provides IMEI smartphone. When the device is no longer functioning, this code can be found on the factory box.
- The third step involves filling out the form indicating all the available data. up to the check number when buying. This will confirm the rights of the owner.
After entering the information, the “Send” button is pressed in the corresponding fields, they are waiting for the result.
You can simply write a appeal to technical support in free form, but such a correspondence can drag on for several weeks and even a month. To accelerate the decision.making process to restore access, the letter should be as informative as possible. the photo of the factory box with all the documents is welcome. When contacting technical support, the smartphone must be connected to Wi-Fi.
Service center appeal
If I forgot the password from your Mi account, you can contact the service center, having previously collected all the documents that confirm the rights of ownership on Xiaomi. User passport is also needed. In the service center, specialists will completely recall the device by deleting all the information. Therefore, if the phone is still in working condition, it is worth making a backup copy of personal data.
This is a radical way, but the fastest. If the device has a lot of important data that cannot be restored, it is better to wait for an answer from technical support.
How to change the password
This is possible if the user has access to the phone number or the address of the mailbox that was used when registering in the Mi-Account. It is enough to choose in the form of the entrance to the counting record tab “Forgot the password”. After successful entry of code from the resulting SMS or writing, the user will be able to change the combination of characters.
To provide reliable protection, not only numbers, but also Latin letters should be indicated. over, it is better to refuse the use of surnames, date of birth. These are the simplest combinations that are easy to choose to attackers.
Solution for smartphones with the MTK MediaTek processor
A very radical method. They undeservedly forget about him, but when it is necessary to return the “patient” from the other world, they safely remember. It is used in severe cases, you must be prepared for the same consequences. Raises the phone from the state of the brick, in the same end, in the end, it can turn it. But if everything is done right, then the result will not slow down itself to wait.
So, the meaning of everything that will now be described. Since we do not have a specific phone, the instruction will be a little abstract and generalized for all devices based on the media processor basis.
- Install the necessary drivers, it is best to download this archive. Then the very stitching program, sp Flashtool. Link to the official website, download the current version.
- Download global firmware 8 versions for SP FlashTool for the device you need. Search will not be difficult, especially on the 4PDA website.
- Run the firmware, select the Format Alldownload in the menu.
- The end of the process ends with the launch of the device without IMEI.
- You think everything? As if not. Now the most difficult. Read this part of the instructions here first, and then decide whether you should do this or not. Because the recovery procedure (you will need a completely dead phone from which a new identifier will be taken for your device) IMEI is quite complicated and will require the exact execution of all numerous points. But without this, the phone will not work. There is no longer up to the password from the account.
- As a result, you will have a Xiaomi phone in your hands, completely rubbed, but restored from the ashes. You can enter the newly created account without contacting the Chinese by mail.
Firmware in EDL mode Persist IMG file
Suitable for very advanced personalities. I do not advise you to take it without appropriate preparation. The instruction on which it is proposed to perform all subsequent actions is designed for the corresponding experienced user.
The meaning of the described actions is to adjust just one system file responsible for the MI account request. After replacing Persist IMG with the desired, you will be completely eliminated from the need to enter your account, and the need for password bypass will disappear.
- You will need drivers, firmware for Miflash and Platform-Tools (Adb/Fastboot). We download all this (except for the firmware) from here. We look for firmware for miflash and download ourselves, by the name of the device.
- We unpack the system itself and the tool platform into the Fastboot folder in the root of the disk with.
- Further the most interesting. We go into the specified folder and open the Flash_all file with a notebook.Bat.
- The penultimate line in the file, transfer this to it: Fastboot % Flash Persist % ~ DP0images \ Persist.IMG || @Echo “Flash Persist Error” Exit /B 1
- We delete all the lines in the file, except for the first three and two (including the one that is spelled out).
- We save, go to the iMages folder.
- In the specified folder, open the RAWPROGRAM0 file with a notebook.XML.
- Line Label = “Persist” Change to Filename = “Persist.IMG “.
- Remove everything else again, except Data.
- We save, then you need to go out from everywhere.
- We transfer Xiaomi phone to EDL mode. How to do this, there is a link in this article.
- Start MIFLASH, select the Fastboot folder, where the prepared firmware lies.
- Click Refresh for the appearance of our device. If it does not appear, take care of the Qdloader HS-USB Driver driver.
- Below select Clean All and press flash.
- It all ends with success. You need nothing more to unlock.
What to do if the password from the Mi account is forgotten. the question is far from idle and causes a lot of emotions. The thing is that there is still no truly universal method of bypassing the prohibition. You must understand that everything that is described here is selectively, not everyone and not always.