Factory reset via menu
Open the Android menu, and select “Settings”. “General”.
You need the option “Archive”, “Reset” or “Privacy”. the names are different, depending on the version of Android.
In the “Data Reset” section, click the “Reset” button to perform a Hard Reset.
Your tablet / phone will restart automatically.
Everything, factory reset completed, data deleted.
Factory reset via phone hardware keys
- Android OS won’t start,
- locked screen of Samsung device,
- no access to settings.
So, in order to reset the settings without booting the Android OS,
- Turn on your mobile device by pressing the hardware Power button. It is usually located on the side or top.
- Press the Power, Home and Volume Up buttons at the same time. If there is no Home button, just hold down the other two buttons. If you have a Bixby button, you also need to press it.
- Release the Power button as soon as Samsung Galaxy appears on the device screen
- Hold the rest of the buttons for another 15 seconds until Recovery appears.
- If there is no Recovery label, repeat the previous steps, holding the buttons for a longer time.
- Use the Volume Down button to navigate the menus. Find Factory Reset.
- Click on Factory Reset by pressing the power button.
- Press the volume down key to confirm the deletion (Yes).
- Pressing Power, restart the device.
After the above steps, the data will be reset to Samsung.
Preparing for a factory reset
Before doing a factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy, please back up any data that is important to you, as it will be erased.
Be sure to delete your Google user profile. otherwise, after a hard reset, the device will ask for a username-password. If you (or the new owner) are unable to enter them, the Android download will fail. How to do this, read the link:
As a last resort, you can unlock the device in the proprietary service “Samsung”, but you need to have documents with you that confirm that you are its buyer.
Step by step Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy phones
There are several ways to do a factory reset on Samsung.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
I deleted the account. the phone was reset to factory settings. After that, languages вЂ ‹вЂ‹, including Russian and Ukrainian, disappeared. How can I get them back?
Go to Settings Language & Input (respectively in English). If you can’t find the Russian language, look for the firmware for the Samsung Galaxy A5 on w3bsit3-dns.com and update the device manually. How to do this, again, check the Galaxy A5 forum thread.
I did a factory reset of my Samsung Galaxy j6, now I can’t update Android. He dropped to 7.0. Very uncomfortable. How to return?
Try updating through Samsung Smart Switch. You cannot download directly on the Samsung website, however, on w3bsit3-dns.com you can find firmware files and update the device manually.
Reset settings on Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. I restored my Google account after the reset, but I lost access to the Google Authenticator app.
For information on how to restore Google Authenticator, see the article:
If the instructions do not help, contact Support Google: Help Contact Google.
After the official update over the air, the phone on Android 8 became very discharged. especially after a reboot.
Leaving an old version of Android is unsafe and pointless. the phone will be vulnerable to most current viruses.
- Pay attention to the information in the article, which lists the reasons for the rapid discharge of the battery.
- Analyze through the Android settings which processes are consuming battery power: perhaps it is a virus or a poorly optimized application.
I changed my phone. On the former phone, I reset the settings and switched to a new one. When I entered my cloud on. there was not a single photo and video.
- Check Trash content in the cloud
- Next, go to the sync settings and check if it’s enabled.
- It is also possible that the photos are stored on a PC. try copying them to the cloud.
- If the photos were stored on a memory card, you can try to restore them using the Photorec program.
If I reset the settings to the factory settings, will I have a flash drive that is formatted only on my phone?
Yes, it will. If the flash drive is encrypted, then it can only be decrypted on your device. If we are talking about the file system of the SD card, then it can be selected in the application settings, for example, SD Formatter or in the standard formatter.
Locking your phone after Hard Reset: what to do
Starting with Android 5.1, theft protection Google FRP is activated on Samsung mobile devices. It works as follows:. when you perform a data reset without first deleting your Google account, the device is locked.
Let’s say you rolled your phone back to factory settings, forgot to delete your account data. and when you turn it on, the phone asks you to specify the login data that was entered before the reset. In this case, there are two solutions:
- Enter the correct username / password to log into your account
- Contact the service with documents confirming that you bought the device.
In the absence of a coupon, check, agreement, you will be denied unblocking. Therefore, be careful and strictly follow the instructions when performing a hard reset.
How to safely reset Samsung Galaxy to factory settings (hard reset)
Step-by-step instructions on how to hard reset on Samsung Galaxy mobile phones and tablets: J3, J5, J6, J7, S8, A5, DUOS, Galaxy Tab.
Resetting data, or hard reset. deleting the recorded data from the phone. All messages, contact phone numbers, photos, music, audio, mail settings are deleted. In this case, the tablet / phone “rolls back” to the factory (that is, the original) state.
Resetting the settings helps when problems arise that cannot be eliminated by other means, for example:
- if no applications are installed,
- the device does not work correctly,
- there are errors in Android after flashing.
It makes sense to hard reset before selling or transferring to another user. This way you are guaranteed to delete all confidential data.
How to turn off or force restart your Samsung Galaxy smartphone
By purchasing one of the new Samsung phones (including Galaxy A11, A21, A21s, A31, A41, A51, A71, M11, M21, M31, M31s, M51, S20, S20, S20 Ultra and others) and trying to turn it off for the first time or reboot, an ordinary user will encounter certain difficulties. On smartphones 2019-2020 Release, a long press of the power button brings up the Bixby voice assistant, and not a menu with options, which usually include shutdown, restart and activation of emergency mode. How, then, to restart a frozen device, or how to turn it off in the standard way? We understand all the intricacies within the framework of this instruction.
Shutdown and restart of smartphones Samsung Galaxy A31, A41, A51, A71, M21, M31, M31s, M51, S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra and others
With the release of its own voice assistant, the specialists of the South Korean company had a need to assign the launch of Bixby to one of the physical keys. Initially, the function was the privilege of flagship models. they were equipped with a dedicated button responsible for calling the built-in voice assistant.
Modern Samsung smartphones, both flagships and mid-range devices, are also equipped with the Bixby assistant, but lack a separate key for interacting with it. Samsung decided to abandon the fourth button on smartphone cases, assigning the Bixby call to one of the familiar keys. For this purpose, the power button was chosen and, for sure, not by chance. Most likely, the power-lock key received a new function due to the desire of Samsung engineers to improve the ergonomics of mobile devices.
Since holding the lock key for a few seconds began to call the Bixby voice assistant, the developers of the Samsung One UI firmware had to reassign the shutdown and restart of the device to a combination of two buttons. The same keyboard shortcut is used to force restart the frozen phone.
The innovation has been implemented in all Samsung smartphones and tablets released in the second half of 2019 and early 2020. Turning off or restarting such a mobile device is performed as follows:
First, you need to simultaneously hold the power button and the volume down key for a few seconds.
After the screen displays a vertical menu consisting of three options, you must select the required action (shutdown or restart) and confirm its execution by clicking on the corresponding icon again. Depending on the option selected, the smartphone will turn off or restart.
There is another way to reboot and turn off your mobile device. you need to open the quick settings panel by making a swipe down from the top edge of the screen and click on the switch icon. Then you should select the required action.
The procedure for turning on the phone remains the same. just hold the power key for a couple of seconds until the Samsung logo appears on the display, and then enter the PIN code of the SIM card and unlock the device.
What to do if your Samsung Galaxy smartphone or tablet is frozen and unresponsive
If your mobile device freezes, you need to perform a forced reboot. To do this, simultaneously press the power button and the volume down key and hold them for 7-10 seconds, after which the device turns off and on again. On some older models, you need to additionally hold down the volume up key.
To restart a Samsung smartphone with a removable battery, just remove the back cover, pull out the battery, then insert it back, hold down the power button and hold it until the Samsung logo appears on the display.
How to take a screenshot
Astute readers may have noticed that the keyboard shortcut for restarting or shutting down new Samsung Galaxy phones is the same as the “classic” button combination used for taking screenshots. How do you take screenshots then? It’s simple. you need to press the same buttons, but do not hold them, but immediately release them.
There will be a clicking sound similar to the sound of a camera shutter, and the display will turn white for a fraction of a second. At the bottom of the screen, a panel with additional options for managing the captured screenshot will be displayed. In a few seconds, the panel will “hide”.
Other helpful instructions for owners of Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets:
Home / How To / How to Turn Off or Restart Samsung Galaxy A51, A31, A71, M21, M31, M31s, M51, S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra
Shutdown via additional menu
For this method, the shutdown button is not needed, it is replaced by a virtual analogue.
- Unlock your smartphone. Swipe from top to bottom of the screen to unfold the notification shade.
- In the upper right corner, next to the gear icon, there will be a shutdown key. Tap on it.
- A list of the available functions will appear. Click on “Disable”.
Disabling a device without a button extends the life of the physical keys.
How to turn off Samsung a50 phone after updating
After updating to Android 10, the method of how to turn off the Samsung A50 has changed due to the integration of the Daily news feed, an analogue of the proprietary Bixby, into the device. Now in a smartphone from Samsung there are 3 methods to turn off the power.
When it is not possible to call the additional menu through the shutter (the smartphone is frozen, it malfunctions), this can be done using the buttons:
- turn on the device;
- simultaneously hold down the volume rocker and the lock button;
- the screen prompts you to turn off, restart the device, or turn on emergency mode. Choose the first option and wait for the disconnection.
This option is used in situations when the device does not turn off by any of the above methods, freezes during operation or switching on:
- first connect the phone to the power adapter;
- hold down the power and volume down buttons;
- after 10–20 seconds the system will shut down and restart will start.
In cases where it is impossible to forcibly turn off the smartphone and the shutdown button does not work, it remains to wait until the battery is discharged, which will notify the user about the disconnected screen.
Trying to pry off the back cover to disconnect the battery is not recommended. The back cover is set on glue, which cannot be loosened without preheating the device. Then you will have to unscrew the middle part of the case, which protects the cables connected to the battery. it is easier to contact the service center so as not to harm the device and maintain the warranty.
With repeated freezes, so that you do not have to do a forced shutdown, do a data reset. Before performing this operation, transfer your personal files to a memory card, computer, or cloud storage. Recover your Google account if you forgot your username and password. The next step:
- go to “Settings”, from there to “General settings”;
- tap on “Reset”;
- at the bottom of the page, select Reset Data. Depending on the OS version, the function is called “Reset Device”;
- a new page will open where you need to click on “Reset” again.
The phone turns off and the process of clearing the internal memory begins with the restoration of system files. If the device continues to work unstable, contact the service center with a request to diagnose the device.
How to turn off Samsung Galaxy A50
- a virtual key located in the notification shade;
- combinations of physical buttons on the side face;
- change the assignment of the power key.
Power key customization eliminates the need for a sensor or combination of buttons.
- Press the power and volume down again.
- Under the list of available actions, tap on the “Side key settings”.
- In the list that opens, tap on the “Shutdown menu”.
- Now instead of the application menu with news, it will be possible to turn off the device.
The button is also reassigned through the parameters of the Samsung Galaxy A50:
- go to “Settings”. Scroll down the page until you come across “Additional functions”, open them with tap;
- on top, click on the “Side key”;
- repeat the steps above.
If the above steps do not work, there is no such item in the settings, you will have to reset the phone to its original settings. This will return the operating system to the factory state, activate new functions introduced into the device’s firmware.
If it does not turn on
A reboot is sometimes required for a smartphone that has stopped turning on, although it is definitely charged. To restart and fix the system crash, follow these simple instructions:
- Clamp the power and volume down buttons together.
- Do not release the keys and hold them for at least 7 seconds.
The device should then start up, and the legendary Samsung screensaver will appear on the screen. If the problem recurs frequently, we recommend that you reset your phone to fix system problems.
How to reset Samsung Galaxy A50
You may need to restart your Samsung Galaxy A50 if the device malfunctions, often freezes or does not want to turn on at all.
You can try to revive a stuck Samsung A 50 with a simple, but very effective method: pry off the cover and remove the battery from the device. A cardinal solution will not eliminate the failures that have arisen, but will return the smartphone to work.
If the freeze problem persists, then you need to eliminate the root cause. Think, are there any dubious applications or programs installed on your smartphone that can conflict with Android? First, you need to delete them, and then reset them, removing their traces in the system:
- Open “Settings” Samsung A 50.
- Tap “General settings”.
- We select the item “Archive and reset”.
- Tap “Reset”.
We are waiting for the phone to reboot and enjoy a clean system that works without crashes due to conflicts with installed dubious applications. Reset allows you to troubleshoot the functioning of Android without affecting user files.
How to restart a smartphone
The method of how to restart a Samsung A50 smartphone does not fundamentally differ from the restart methods of the entire line. For this:
- Hold down the Power, Volume Down and Screen Activation buttons at the same time.
- Wait until the phone prompts you to select an action and tap “Restart”.
The Samsung Galaxy screen will turn off, and after a while a splash screen will appear and the phone will enter operating mode again, getting rid of the existing Android crash.
Features of the model
The budget model burst into the market and immediately impressed users with its technical characteristics, which are not inferior to the flagship lines. Face recognition and anti-tampering fingerprint features have appeared in low-cost devices only from Samsung, and this is a significant breakthrough. Two microphones and a unique noise cancellation system make the use of a budget gadget convenient and comfortable, and the high performance, economical battery consumption and fast charging with the original charger were immediately appreciated by the owners of the novelty.
The smartphone supports the functions of custom settings, in addition, the gadget has a night mode, perfectly takes pictures and shoots videos tolerably. A 50 has standard security and privacy features, and also allows the owner to have multiple social media accounts and clone applications.
A large number of positive aspects do not protect the smartphone from malfunctions. Often the device requires a reboot, and this can be done in different ways.
Samsung A 50 is a fairly new model, so serious malfunctions in its work, despite careful study, often occur. Some of them are of a temporary nature, for example, problems with the rapid consumption of the charge, which is gradually leveled out by itself. Also, users note failures in the identification of fingerprints, but here too the craftsmen have found a way out. instead of three different pads, they scan the same one, which allows taking into account all the nuances of reading.
Other problems arise already during the operation of the device due to the fault of the users. Samsung may freeze and require a reboot due to full memory, mechanical damage to internal parts due to the fall of the smartphone or deformation, moisture ingress. Malfunctions of Android may also occur against the background of installing dubious applications or not yet stable updates on the device.
If you suspect damage or a factory defect, it is advisable to seek professional help. On the official website of the manufacturer, a list of service centers is presented, where qualified employees of the company will diagnose the device and identify the real cause of constant malfunctions.
Factory reset via One UI
The easiest way to “zero” a smartphone to the factory state, for example, before selling, is to use the method built into the Samsung One UI proprietary shell. This is done like this:
Open the smartphone settings, go to the “General settings” “Reset” “Reset data”:
In the last menu we find the “Reset” button and press it. After that, the smartphone will once again ask if we are sure of our actions and if we really want to fulfill our plans. We agree and wait. The whole procedure takes on average 10-15 minutes.
How to factory reset Samsung A50
In the life of almost any modern person at least once, but there is a need to reset the smartphone to factory settings. The reasons are completely different. the device may malfunction or it needs to be prepared for sale. Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy A50 can be done by absolutely any of you. for this you do not need any specific knowledge, everything is simple and accessible. I will show you two ways to reset the Samsung A50 phone settings, which the manufacturer provides to us. through the operating system or using the engineering menu. Drove!
Preparing your phone for a factory reset
Before making a hard reset Samsung, you need to save all the important information that is on it, otherwise you will simply lose them.
Also, I would advise be sure to delete the Google profile from the device, which is on it. The whole point here is that the latest versions of Android use a new security system aimed at preventing theft of devices. If you reset the Samsung A50 settings without unlinking your Google account, then after that it will require you to enter a password. If you forget it, it will be a disaster. the phone will not be able to boot into normal mode. Only the service center can help, and then only after the presentation of documents confirming the purchase.
Wipe data on Samsung
This method will help you to reset Samsung A50 to factory settings in cases where the phone does not boot into normal working state. For example, after trying to get Root or installing some “crooked” application. The so-called “Vipe” can help in this case. It runs like this:
First of all, you need to go to the engineering menu. To do this, turn off your smartphone completely. Then press the volume down button and the power button at the same time. You need to hold for about 7-10 seconds. First, the logo will light up and as soon as the screen goes out, you can release the buttons.
Next, the engineering menu of the Samsung A50 should appear. You can navigate the menu using the volume buttons. We need to select the Wipe data / factory reset item and click on the power button to enter the section:
In the next menu, select the Yes item and again confirm the selection with the “Power” button.
The screen should blink black and after that you will be back in the main menu. Now you need to select the Reboot system now item to reboot the device.
Then you can put your Samsung Galaxy A50 on the table and go drink tea. for the next 10 minutes it will reinstall the system and erase old data. Good luck!
How to Factory Reset Android on Samsung
Probably not a single person has encountered such a problem: the new device flies, the data download speed is indeed a few seconds. But the more the device is, the worse its performance. Constant glitches, freezes and errors annoy users. Experts offer various solutions to this problem. One of them is a factory reset. It is believed that clearing the information completely will help the device perform better. How to Factory Reset Android on Samsung? This article is about this.
Why do you need to reset the settings to “Samsung
Resetting data on Android Samsung, as well as on other devices, is a complete removal of data and information from the device: contacts, photos, music, messages, applications. absolutely everything will be deleted. Upon completion, the device resembles a new device, everything in it will have to be done from the very beginning.
When can a data reset on Android Samsung come in handy:
- if recently the device constantly freezes, overheats, reboots. Most likely, there are problems and errors in it, which over time can lead to breakdowns;
- if the antivirus program has detected extraneous software systems, viruses and spyware that cannot be removed the first time using standard tools;
- if the user wants to sell the device. Then the complete removal of information will help preserve personal personal data, avoid fraud;
- if the software (firmware) of the device was changed at the service center.
Note! As already mentioned, returning to the basic settings will lead to the complete destruction of information and any data stored on the device.
Before starting the refund process, you must:
- Save all the necessary information, documents, contacts, media data. This can be done by simply transferring it to a personal computer via a USB cable or to an SD memory card. Another option is to use cloud storage.
- Delete all passwords in the browser, untie bank cards, log out of Google and Yandex accounts.
After completing these steps, you can do a factory reset on Android “Samsung”.
Hard reset Samsung smartphone via key combinations
Another way to clean your device is to use buttons. This method is carried out using Recovery. a special boot mode of the device, reminiscent of a text menu. Certain combinations allow you to open Task Manager, which cannot be found in normal settings.
Note! This method is usually used when the device freezes or stops turning on. For a regular update, data reset, it is better to use the methods described above.
How to hard reset or factory data reset in Samsung Galaxy A50
How to Hard Reset Android Samsung? To begin with, turn off your mobile device, if it is turned on. Then you need to hold down certain key combinations:
- “Home” volume key “Volume up” button “Lock screen”;
- If your mobile device has a Bixby key: Volume button Turn Sound Lock Screen Bixby.
- for older mobile phones: volume key “Volume up” button “Lock screen”.
Factory reset via keyboard shortcut
After holding down, a dialog box will open where the user will be asked to select the next command:
- Select the line “Wipe data / factory reset”.
- Press the “Lock Screen” button once to confirm the action.
- Use the volume key to select the item “Yes” or “Yes. Delete all user data”.
- Confirm the action with the “Lock screen” key.
- The data from the device will be deleted. The text menu returns to the screen.
- Select with the volume keys the line “Reboot system now” and confirm the action with the button “Lock screen”.
Important! The device should reboot, restore work. If this does not happen, you need to contact the service center specialists. Most likely, a replacement of component parts or a new firmware is required.
How to reset Android to factory settings on “Samsung
You can reset the settings to “Samsung” in three different ways:
- Resetting All Data Through Samsung Settings.
- Clear phone completely via service code.
- Factory reset via Recovery.
The first way through the settings is the easiest. It will help you set up your phone in a new way, reset settings and parameters. The sequence of actions is as follows:
- Select the “Settings” item in the “Menu”.
- Go to “General settings”. On modern devices, such an item may not exist, then you just need to go to the next item.
- Select the “Reset” column. It may also be called Backup and Reset, Archive and Reset, and Privacy, depending on the software version.
- Click “Reset data”.
- Confirm the selected action by clicking “Reset” or “Delete All”.
After that, the device will automatically reboot. Once enabled, it can be used again, but all data will be deleted.
Resetting settings to factory settings via “Settings”
The next option is using the service code. It is considered the fastest because all the user has to do is enter a specific combination. You can return to the factory settings by entering one of the following codes:
- 27673855 #
All information from the phone will be deleted.
Factory reset via service code
The third method, using Recovery, is considered the most time consuming. It needs to be disassembled in more detail, since users often have problems with it.
Performing a Hard Reset on older versions of Samsung Galaxy
There are several ways to reset your Android device, as already mentioned. But not all of them may be suitable for older versions of Samsung Galaxy. In this case, experts recommend cleaning using a computer. To do this, you need to install the Android System Development Kit. It is available for free download on the developer’s website.
The sequence of actions is as follows:
- Enable the “USB Debugging” function on the device. To do this, go to “Settings”, select the column “For developers”. “USB settings”. “General”. “About phone”. “Information programs”.
- A list of devices and drivers will open. Opposite each one must be ticked. This is necessary for the device to be able to connect to a personal computer.
- In order for a personal computer to see a smartphone or other device, it is necessary to download drivers for it. They are also available on the developer’s site.
- Connect the device using a USB cable to the computer.
- Run the command line, write the following query in it: “C: \ Users \ Username \ AppData \ Local \ Android \ Android-SDK \ platform tools”.
- Enter ADB reboot into Recovery.
The device will reboot and be ready for use again.
Factory reset is a good way to optimize device performance and make it faster. This is especially important for smartphones and tablets that have more than two to three years of service life. Such an update will not only fix many errors, but also increase the operating time. the phone will last longer.
If your gadget hangs at the boot stage, you can use the “hard reset” through the system menu. To do this, you need to do the following.
Samsung galaxy A50 Hard Reset & Unlock Pattern|| 100% Working
- Turn off your phone.
- Press three buttons on the device at the same time. “power”, “sound up” and “home” (center button on the panel). In some cases, you don’t need to press the third button.
- After the gadget starts up and the “Samsung” logo appears, release the power button, but continue to hold the rest.
- If the menu does not appear, then try another key combination.
- In the Recovery menu, use the volume buttons to control the pointer and find the item Wipe Data or Factory reset.
- Use the power button to confirm.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- In this case, the device will not turn off. After deleting the data, you will be returned to the main menu, where you will have to select the Reboot system now item.
The first way
So, we finally got to the method of how to reset “Samsung” to factory settings. There are two ways to solve this problem.
- Turn on your phone.
- Enter device settings.
- Next, you need either “General”, or immediately the “Archive and reset” item. In rare cases, it can be “Confidentiality”.
- After that select, respectively, “Reset device”. Item description may differ depending on phone firmware.
- Next, you need to click “Delete all” or “Reset device”.
- After that, the gadget will restart. As with the first startup of any device, it may take a little longer than usual.
Thus, you can easily delete all your data and fix a number of software errors.
What else needs to be done before resetting “Samsung” to factory settings? Synchronize your contacts first.
- Go to phone settings and select Google account.
- Then specify “Sync”.
- Synchronize all the data you need. This way you can restore all contacts and files on another device.
Before you restore the factory settings of “Samsung Galaxy”, you can reset all data from the flash drive to the corporate cloud. This operation is carried out all in the same tab of the “Cloud and accounts” settings. If you do not have access to the Samsung cloud, you can use Yandex.Disk or Google Drive. Remember that if you use data encryption for a flash drive, then when you reset to factory settings, “Samsung” will delete the passkey (decryptor) and the data will become inaccessible. So be sure to copy them to the cloud.
In addition to the above method, you can also use backup and restore. This method will also require you to be connected to the Internet and is no different from cloud storage.
Despite the fact that we are considering the question of how to reset the settings on “Samsung” in a quick way, there are a few things that will have to be done manually. As we found out above, in order for the data to be completely cleared, on “Android” version 5.1, you need to manually demolish the “Google” account. How to do it?
- Go to the settings in a way that is already known to you.
- Next, you need the “Cloud.” Some models may not have it.
- Then you need “Accounts”.
- Choosing a Google account.
- Press the “Menu” button of the phone or “Options” on the screen.
- Tap “Delete Account”.
You can now delete your Samsung phone settings. How exactly to do this, we will describe below.
Before resetting the settings to “Samsung”, be sure to check the version of your operating system (“Android”). The fact is that starting from version 5.1 “Google” has implemented an anti-theft system in its product. It lies in the fact that if the user does not delete his Google account in advance, then after returning to the basic configuration he will not be able to turn on the device until he enters the old data.
- Turn on the device and go to the main menu.
- Then you need to go to “Settings”.
- Now we are interested in the “About device” tab
- Scroll down the screen and find the line with the version of “Android”.
How do I reset the settings on “Samsung” to factory settings? Instructions
When using any technique, people often have various problems, because of which they involuntarily want to rewind time and not make this or that mistake. Fortunately, this does not apply to mobile gadgets. Knowing how to reset the settings on “Samsung“, you can roll back all changes to the basic (factory) settings and start using your phone or tablet from scratch.
If you have lost your gadget and do not want someone to use your data, you can remotely wipe your phone. This option is also possible. But only on condition that the gadget remains turned on and with an active Internet.
- Go to the main page of “Google” and log into your account.
- Then open the app drawer and click “My Account”.
- Next, you need to select “Phone search”. Despite the name, tablets are also easily detected.
- Select the desired device and select “Delete all data”.
After that, you will need to re-enter your account password. If double authorization is enabled, instead of SMS, you can send a confirmation letter to your mail.
How to remove Samsung daily on Galaxy a50 or s10
Since the daily is now not yet finalized to perfection and it is rather a problem from it, then this service is of little use and it is better to turn it off.
The first step is to remove Samsung daily from the notification panel so as not to be annoying. To do this, hold your finger on the screen until the smaller windows appear.
Then move the screen to the right and in front of Samsung daily, move the slider to the left. He will not bother all of them with notifications.
That’s not all. Let’s turn it off completely. To do this, go to “Settings” and select “Device Maintenance”.
Then click on “Battery”. Tap Application Power Monitor. Select apps in sleep mode.
Now click “Add”. Scroll down the screen (almost to the very end) until you see “Samsung daily”. Highlight it. Click “Add” at the bottom. Now press it again in a new window.
How to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A50
Scroll down the screen and select Memory. At the bottom, click “Clear data”. Go back. Scroll down the screen and click Stop.
We figured out the disconnection. Now let’s remove in Samsung a50 or s10 from the side “Power” button.
How to turn off Samsung daily from the side shutdown button on a50
Owners of Samsung a50 or s10 phones after updating the phone to Android 10 were horrified by the innovation.
Instead of turning off the phone with the button when you press the power supply, the unknown Samsung Daily starts.
It is actually a helper that can work with your favorite apps and services to help you get more done.
It will also launch if you accidentally swipe right from the home screen to the right.
Naturally, the majority did not like this, and perhaps everyone wants to remove Samsung daily.
That’s just a Korean, does not allow you to delete applications that he himself has implemented. You can, of course, delete it, but this will require ROOT rights.
I’m almost sure that no one will receive them, and since how to do this on android 10, it is not really known yet.
There is an exit. You can simply turn it off and remove it from the side shutdown button. It’s easy enough.
How to turn off Samsung daily from the side power button
Removing the daily app from the power button is a little easier. Just hold down the 2 buttons “Power” and “Turn down”.
You will be transferred to another window. There you need to move the “black point”, opposite the line “Shutdown menu”.
Now your Samsung a50 or s10 will turn off traditionally, and you’ve said goodbye to the daily app by rebranding Bixby Home.
If you miss the news and other content they provide from various services and sites in a map-based user interface, it’s easy to return.
NOTE: if the “Power off menu” does not appear after pressing the “Side key setting”, then you need to reset the phone to factory settings. After that, you can turn off or restart with the “Power” button. Have a good day.
Press the “Power” key to select an option.
Step 7. Press the “Volume Down” button to highlight the “Delete all user data” option.
Step 8. Press the “Power” button again to select an option. Your phone will go through the process of resetting all settings and then upon completion you need to select “Reboot system now”.
Step 9. Press the “Power” key to reboot the system and complete the master reset.
Demand through recovery
Step 2. Press and hold the “Power” button, the “Home” button, and the “Volume Up” button.
Step 3. Wait until the phone vibrates, then release only the “Power” button.
Step 4. Wait for the Android System Recovery screen to appear, then release the “Home” and “Volume Up” buttons.
Step 5. Press the “Volume Down” button and select the “Wipe data / factory reset” option.
How to hard reset on a Samsung Galaxy
Factory reset on Galaxy smartphones can be useful in case you encounter a serious system problem or just want to restore your smartphone to factory settings. However, a factory reset will completely erase all personal data and system settings. Below are 3 ways to reset the settings using the Galaxy S3 as an example. But everything is exactly the same on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, S5 and any other smartphones and tablets that run on Android.
Reset in Settings Menu.
Step 1. Press “Menu” on the home screen.
Step 3. Select “Backup and reset” (“Archive and reset“).
Step 5. Click on “Reset Device”. If you have activated the screen lock feature on your device, you will need to enter a password or PIN before proceeding.
Step 6. Select “Delete All”. Your phone will erase all settings and erase all your data, then reboot.
Resetting the settings using the dialer application
Step 1. Open the dial pad on your phone, which is indicated on all phones by a green icon, which should be on the home screen.
Step 2. Enter 27673855 #. Your device should do a hard factory reset and delete all your personal data.
Now you know all the ways to do a hard reset of your Samsung Galaxy smartphone. It is worth noting that this should be done only in extreme cases, and do not forget that all gadget data will then be deleted.!
How to turn off Safe Mode by restarting Samsung from Safe Mode
The trivial advice is often the most effective. Simply restarting your phone will help deactivate Safe Mode on Samsung. The procedure is simple. press and hold the power button on your device until a menu of several options appears.
In the menu that appears, click on “Restart”.
If after pressing the power button the restart menu still does not appear, then continue to hold the power button for 30 seconds.
Removing Battery and SIM Card from Samsung
If your phone boots into Safe Mode and you can’t turn it off, a method to remove the battery from your phone can help. In this case, you need to remove the back cover of the device and remove the battery (of course, if it is removable).
Wait a couple of seconds, then put the SIM back in and reconnect the battery. All that remains is to put the cover back in place and turn on the phone.
Using hardware buttons to disable safe mode
You can also remove Safe Mode on Samsung using the functionality of your phone’s hardware buttons.
- Turn off your device.
- After turning off the device, hold down the power button;
- When you see the Samsung logo on the screen, release the power button;
- Then quickly hold down the volume down button.
After completing the above steps, you will see a message about disabling Safe Mode.
|A breakdown of one of the volume buttons may make the phone think that you have pressed and hold this button (especially when it comes to the “volume up” key). It can force your phone to boot into Safe Mode over and over.||In this case, it is best to visit your local service center to solve the problem.|
Testing the system for harmful applications
Although you cannot use third-party apps in Safe Mode, their data and cache are not blocked. As a consequence, there is a possibility that the downloaded application puts your phone in Safe Mode. Thus, we need to get rid of the malicious influence of such an application on our system.
There are three ways to solve this problem: clearing the cache, clearing app data, and uninstalling the app.
Let’s start by clearing your Samsung cache:
- Open your device settings;
- Select “Apps and notifications” (Apps notifications);
- Then click on “See all apps”;
- Tap on the name of a malicious application in your opinion;
- Click on “Storage” and then tap on “Clear cache”.
If that doesn’t work, then start cleaning up the storage. Be careful: deleting the app store deletes the cache and your user data in the specified app.
You can clean up Samsung storage as follows:
- Open your phone settings;
- Select Apps & Notifications, then click View All Apps;
- Tap on the name of the malicious application;
- Click on “Storage” then click on “Clear Storage”
If clearing the cache and app storage didn’t help turning off Safe Mode, it’s time to uninstall the app itself:
- Open the settings;
- Select Apps & Notifications, then click View All Apps;
- Tap on the name of the problematic application on Samsung;
- Select “Uninstall” and then click on “OK” to confirm. This can help disable Security Mode.
Factory Reset Samsung Phone to Remove Safe Mode
You can get rid of Safe Mode on Samsung with the help of resetting the phone to factory settings. This method can be considered as the most radical option, since all your files and progress in games will be lost in this case.
Factory reset method differs on different Samsung models.
For example, it may consist of doing the following:
- Open your phone settings;
- Select “System” there, and then click on “Advanced”;
- Tap on “Reset parameters”, and then select “Erase all data”;
- Below click on “Reset phone” or “Erase everything”.
How to remove Safe Mode on Samsung
Samsung gadgets are among the highest quality and most reliable. But in the process of using them, a situation may arise when your smartphone suddenly booted into safe mode. Whether it was caused by some internal problem on the phone, or whether you activated Safe Mode yourself is not so important. The only important thing is that you do not know what to do, and chaotic pressing of the buttons does nothing. What happened and how to disable Safe Mode on your Samsung? We will tell about all this in our material.