Option 2. via recovery
Recovery is a special mode on your smartphone. To get into it, you need to turn off the phone and hold down certain buttons.
REFERENCE: There are different buttons for each Android device model. This can be the power key for increasing the volume; Home button Power Volume Up, etc.
Unlock Huawei via Smart lock options.
This lock screen password reset is only available on phone models 2020 or older (Android 5.0 and older). From that time on, the Smart Lock function became available on electronic devices.
REFERENCE: To use this method, you must have configured Smart Lock in advance. You can find the option in the gadget settings in the section responsible for the lock screen and security.
Smart Lock allows you to set your phone lock settings based on three parameters:
FC. the device remains unlocked while it is in contact with the owner (is in motion).
RL. the smartphone is blocked if it recognizes its owner in your face (you need to look at the front camera).
Unlocking huawei using an additional account.
The possibility of using this method depends on the presence of three components:
Honor 8x how to Reset Forgot PASSWORD, Lock. PATTER. FACE IDhard reset 8x
- there must be more than one authorized user on the smartphone;
- each user account must have the SuperSU utility;
- the owner must be root.
A specific password is set on the account of one user, making it possible to access the phone through the account of another user.
- Log into the account of the second user.
- Run SuperSU.
- Tap on “dataàsystem”.
- Delete the unlock file and objects with the extension db-shm, db, db-wal.
Gives a login error to recovery
You can try to install custom firmware on your phone. It is better to take it from source w3bsit3-dns.com. There is also an instruction. If it does not help, take it to the service center.
Reset using a hard reset
Unlocking your Huawei phone if you forgot the pattern is also possible by resetting the system settings. This method is the toughest. After using it, it will not be possible to save the information that was previously stored on the Honor media. In fact, after a hard reset, you get a phone with the settings that were set in it by the manufacturer at the factory. To reset an Honor or Huawei gadget, follow the instructions below:
The only thing left is to wait for the complete reboot of the smartphone. This usually takes 5 to 10 minutes. In almost all cases, this option is successful. Its main disadvantage for the user is that no files are left. If a gadget fell into the hands of intruders, then this is a clear plus.
- personal information is lost in full;
- basic phone settings, sounds, wallpapers are reset;
- the phone book is completely erased.
Disabling the encryption function
After successfully unlocking your device, you can prevent the prompt “Please enter your PIN to start Android” in the future by turning off encryption of personal information through the options. This usually does not require additional time.
Open the Settings app and go to Security. Here you can verify the use of encryption by finding the appropriate subsection.
Depending on the graphical shell and firmware, you can deactivate encryption in different ways. The easiest way is to select the “Screen lock” item and disable protection using the previously installed key.
Hard Reset Honor 9 Lite LLD-L21 Pattern Pin Password Unlock Fingerprint Remove
As you can see, deactivating encryption in order to eliminate the error in question is quite simple. This method, like this article, comes to an end.
To start Android, enter your password. how to fix the error
Very rarely, during the startup of a mobile device with the Android operating system, a notification may appear in which you are required to enter a PIN code. If you do not enter this code, then all functions of the gadget are blocked, and the device itself cannot boot in normal mode.
This can happen due to encryption of the personal data of the owner of the phone. Namely: after automatically downloading the latest update for the phone‘s operating system.
If a similar situation has arisen, then do not worry, because it can be very quickly and easily resolved.
Error when entering “Recovery”, how to be
Try installing custom firmware on Honor Lite or another model. To use it, it is recommended to use the source w3bsit3-dns.com. Installation instructions are also provided there. If the specified operation does not help, contact the service workshop.
Unlocking via Hard Reset or Factory Reset
One of the options for how to unlock an Honor phone without knowing the password is to reset the information to factory settings. This is a tough method, since during the operation all information will be deleted from the carrier.
How to reset Honor and Huawei:
- turn on the smartphone;
- hold down the lock button and volume control;
- after the Android logo appears on the display, release the power button;
- release the volume buttons after displaying the recovery menu;
- you can move the slider using the volume adjustment keys;
- select the Factory reset / Wipe data / field;
- confirm by clicking on the “Home” button;
- click on Yes. delete all user data;
- wait until the mobile device is completely overloaded.
If the owner has forgotten the pattern
How to unlock Honor phone on Android if you lost your pattern? To do this, you need to choose one of the proven methods:
- Through a Google account, when, after repeatedly entering the wrong cipher, a button appears to restore data and unlock the smartphone.
- Full zeroing is used on newer operating systems. The disadvantage of this method is that you have to restore all the information anew.
If you can’t remember your password, you can delete your personal files folder. It is not possible to delete the data individually. Exit. reset to factory settings with complete deletion of existing information, including photos and videos. Save data to memory cards or PC, then reset the phone to factory settings.
How to unblock Honor via Google account
Algorithm of actions when unlocking an Honor phone using Google services:
- Enter incorrect unlock password 3 times in a row.
- The window “Emergency call” or “Forgot password” will be displayed.
- Specify Google account details, confirm information.
When specifying a login that is an e-mail, enter the information before @. The method requires an internet connection. To do this, you can use public or home distribution of Wi-Fi, if the smartphone is already registered in the networks. If the connection was made via mobile Internet, there is no need for additional manipulations.
How to unlock an Honor phone
The problem of how to unlock an Honor phone arises if the user has forgotten or lost the PIN code when trying to protect the gadget from accidental hacking. In practice, there are several unlocking methods, among which a person can choose the appropriate option.
If using a fingerprint reader?
How can you unlock an Honor phone if the fingerprint sensor is not reading the information correctly? You need to use a backup method (pattern or PIN code). If the fingerprint scanner does not work, use the classic security value that is offered in parallel in the device interface.
Is it possible to restore access without losing data?
If you are wondering how to unlock your Honor phone PIN without wiping your data, be prepared that this is not possible. This option is only available on early versions of smartphones with EMUI. With the 9th version, it disappeared, since the manufacturers did not provide for the presence of a button. The only option is to radically dump files through the “Recovery” program.
Smart Look App
If you are wondering how to unlock an Honor phone without a password, you can use the modern Smart Look software. It provides access to the device through various “smart” tools, including a fingerprint scanner and a face photo. The program is suitable for smartphones Honor Lite, Pro, 10i and other models equipped with corresponding scanners.
The device will do all the manipulations for you. You can set up “smart” unlock in the general privacy settings (section “Fingerprint”). The operation requires entering a backup PIN code to protect against failures and access to the gadget by third parties. You must specify the key on the phone after rebooting the device, regardless of the available lock options.
What if I forgot my Private Space password? In this case, you need to answer the questions that were asked when setting up Android. Private Space will not save the situation if there were no questions for the account. The only way is to factory reset.
How to reset password on honor phone
There are many reasons why you need to unlock your Huawei Honor 20. The pattern is an aid to lock your Android smartphones. The operating system offers to install it for joint work with a fingerprint sensor or means for unlocking in the face. The exception is the budget versions of smartphones, in which the pattern is offered as an alternative to the usual digital password. Composing a graphic combination that is too complex can lead to problems. multiple incorrect entries automatically lead to device blocking. It will be possible to figure out how to unlock Huawei Honor 20 if you forgot your password or pattern (whichever you prefer to lock your phone), knowing some of the tricks of modern versions of Android.
How to hard reset honour 7x | Honor 7x phone unlock
Usually, after entering the key incorrectly, the phone displays information about the lock. Here, the operating system offers the user several solutions. Among the main ones is the SOS function, which is necessary to call the rescue services, as well as a means to restore access. The last option will be considered first.
How to Unlock Honor and Huawei Phone If Forgot Password
The unlocking methods for Huawei phones are almost the same as those provided for Android devices.
There are two ways to unlock your smartphone if you have forgotten your pattern or PIN:
- Through recovery using a Google account. The method does not work on new smartphones, the button “Forgot the access code?” (or something similar) just doesn’t appear.
- By hard resetting your phone to factory settings. However, in this case, all data is deleted permanently.
Unlock Huawei Honor 20 via Google Account
It should be noted right away that this method is not relevant for all devices. The list of tested models includes models on “pure” Android, Samsung, Huawei, Honor, as well as some Xiaomi.
If you enter the wrong key 5 times in a row, but the display will show a blocking notification with a timer. Below. the button “Forgot your pattern?”, Which should be clicked. The system will automatically offer authorization to the Google account to which the phone is linked. It will be possible to enter your own mail and password only if you have a Wi-Fi or mobile Internet connection. If there is a network, and authorization was successful, the smartphone will be unlocked and all data will remain in place.
The problem can overtake the user at the wrong moment. in the absence of the Internet. In this case, authorization with Google is not possible. There are two ways to deal with this circumstance:
- find a place with Wi-Fi, which is saved in the device (relevant if the automatic connection option is activated in the settings) and perform the steps described above;
- reset to factory settings through a special smartphone menu.
The last option deserves more detailed consideration. Almost every Android model comes with a stock Recovery utility preinstalled for performing service settings. It is through it that you will have to unlock. Before performing the actions, you should understand that after resetting through Recovery, all files are deleted from the device‘s memory. The fate of the elements on the MicroSD card depends on the manufacturer. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you back up your phone data before taking any action.
- Turn off the phone completely.
- Press the mechanical buttons “volume up” and “on / unlock”.
- After the phone emits vibration. release the power button, while holding the “volume up” until the engineering menu appears.
- After opening Recovery, release the button and select Wipe data / factory reset.
Most often, the menu in the Recovery is touch-sensitive, respectively, clicking on Wipe data will turn out as in the usual control of the device. However, on older models, the menu may not display normal sensor operation. In this case, control is implemented as follows:
- selection of menu items. with volume keys;
- confirmation of action. with the power button.
After the reset, the phone will reboot and prompt for initial system setup. Once again, it is worth recalling. a factory reset will delete all user files saved in the smartphone’s memory.
After purchasing a smartphone, many people strive to protect information on it from intruders by setting PIN codes to unlock the phone itself or to individual applications and programs. Before the initial installation, a notification appears about the impossibility of recovering the code, in practice there are several ways to unlock. We will tell you how to unlock Honor and Huawei if you forgot your password.
By logging into your Gmail account
The first approach will require the following:
- First, you need to enter the wrong password for the account 5 times in a row (especially, there is a possibility of accidentally entering the correct combination).
- Then use the link (inscription) that appears on the screen, offering assistance in password recovery and unlocking the phone.
- The next step is to sign in to the Google account linked to your smartphone.
- After that, it remains to use the instructions of the system and make a new strong password.
The main disadvantage of the described option will be the need for an Internet connection. Sometimes blocked devices cannot establish a connection. In such a case, you will have to use alternative options for connecting to the network, which can cause difficulties for most people who are not familiar with smart devices.
How to unlock your phone with a fingerprint?
The next way to unlock your Honor phone if you forget your password is optimal for smartphones that use fingerprint privacy protection. It is extremely simple and does not even require the use of a phone:
- The user needs to turn on any computer or other similar device and visit the Google website.
- Here you need to enter your personal account (it is important to make sure that it matches the account on the smartphone).
- Then you have to go to the tab https://www.google.com/Android/devicemanager?hl=ru and accept the terms of service.
- After that, it remains to press the button offering to block and clear the pin code and digital graphic key.
- The last step will be to create a new password, with which you should unlock your smartphone.
- After unlocking, you must re-fingerprint.
Naturally, the described approach will not help if you forgot your password and account from Google.