Sign out of a Google account on Samsung
Reset phone data
An alternative to the first option may be to reset the device’s settings, as it will completely clear the memory, automatically disabling all once added accounts, including Google. However, due to the fact that any other user information will be deleted along with this, it is recommended to use the method only in extreme cases, for example, if you cannot exit using the appropriate section of the operating system or before selling the device.
- If you are using a smartphone with one of the latest versions of Android and the OneUI graphical shell, you must first open “Settings” and select “Accounts and Backup”. In turn, here you need to tap on the line of the same name at the top of the screen.
While in the “Accounts” section, tap the block with the Google icon and the associated mail to go to the account information. After that, use the button “Delete account. record “.
- If you are using a Samsung device with TouchWiz, the uninstallation is almost the same as in pure Android. First of all, open the “Settings” system application, go to the “Accounts” section and select the “Google” subsection.
On a smartphone with multiple accounts, first select the desired profile by touching the corresponding line. After that, on the page with synchronization options, open the “Options” auxiliary menu in the upper right corner of the screen and select “Delete account. record “.
- On Samsung mobile devices with pure Android, the process of logging out of a Google account is almost identical for all operating system versions. To delete, open the standard “Settings” application, go to “Accounts” or “Users and Accounts” and select the “Google” section.
After going to the sync options, tap on the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of the screen and use the “Delete account” option. In some cases, you need a button located below the address.
To complete, confirm the action through the pop-up window. If the procedure is completed successfully, you will receive a notification.
We did not consider the option of logging out of the account through the browser and other applications, since the profiles added to the device are saved in the settings in any case. In this regard, if you try to exit through other software, you will still somehow find yourself in the system parameters.
The only safe method to sign out of Google Account on Samsung devices running Android is through System Preferences. The procedure for deleting an account from a smartphone itself is slightly different depending on the installed version of the OS and the graphical shell.
Another way to log out of your Google account on Samsung, like on any other device, boils down to completely deleting the profile through the company’s official website. In this case, the account will automatically disappear from the settings of the smartphone and other applications, without requiring any additional actions.
- Use the link above to open the profile settings page in any browser and use the top bar to navigate to the Data and Personalization tab.
Scroll down to the “Download, delete and scheduling” section and select “Delete service and account”. Here you need to tap the link “Delete account” in the subsection “Deleting a Google account”.
The action will need to be confirmed several times in accordance with the set security settings, after which the account will be deactivated. In this case, for some time, the data can be restored.
In some cases, if you performed the deletion in the described way, but did not log out of your account before, as indicated at the beginning of the instructions, errors such as the notification “Action required with Google account” may appear on your phone. For this reason, this method is rather auxiliary and is not recommended unless urgently needed.
- insert the SD drive;
- install TWRP Recovery;
- download and transfer the archive called “FRP-False.zip” to the card;
- start recovery mode (with the gadget off, press the on / off, “Home” and volume up keys at the same time) and flash the downloaded archived content.
How to disable Factory Reset Protection
To completely deactivate the built-in protection, follow these steps:
- open the configuration of the cellular device;
- then mark the line “Accounts / Accounts”;
- select “Google”;
- click on the button to delete your profile in Google;
- enable developer mode (USB debugging);
- activate the slider called “OEM Unlock”.
When a Google account is reset on Android, the system may not “recognize” the password. The confusion arises if the user has recently changed the secret combination of characters. Just log in to your account a few days later.
- remove the SIM-drive from the device;
- start your smartphone, decide on the language and skip the notification about the need to insert a SIM card;
- by long pressing the “dog” symbol you get to the bottom frame, where you go to the settings;
- click on the display of open utilities;
- in the search field, enter the settings;
- in the configuration go to “Restore and reset” and bypass the Google profile in this way.
- install a SIM card;
- make a call to the phone;
- accept the call and add it to your contacts;
- at the stage of entering information about the subscriber, enter arbitrary numbers and click on the line for adding a new contact to the Google account;
- write down the username and password for the account;
- save the contact in the profile and restart the device.
How to bypass Google account after reset
There are ways to bypass the provided protection. using FRP or informally. Everything is simple with Factory Reset Protection, but now let’s pay attention to one primitive method of bypassing Google account on a smartphone:
- insert the SIM drive into the locked gadget;
- from another mobile phone, send an SMS to the “problem” device using the Hashsms application;
- wait for the YouTube client to appear after sending the message;
- put an end to impenetrable theft protection with the media platform app.
The indicated method will come in handy when the smartphone is compatible with Fastboot. Prepare for work PC and installed OS drivers. Download Fastboot to your phone and put Bootloader mode.
Then directives for the set are available for the user to choose:
- fastboot oem clean_frp;
- fastboot erase persistent;
- fastboot erase frp;
- fastboot erase config.
If the phone has a Mediatek chip, then an official firmware is required containing the document “scatter.txt”. You will need to install drivers and Notepad on your PC.
- before bypassing the Google account on your smartphone, find the specified file in the firmware directory and go to it from Notepad;
- in the line “frp” partition b, transfer to the clipboard two inscriptions highlighted in the photo with blue frames;
- write the path to the above source in the second field of the “Download” tab of the SP Flash Tool application (flashes the device);
- activate the “Format” section and set the following values:
- activation of formatting in manual mode;
- next to number 2. “EMMC_USER”;
- in the last two fields, paste the lines copied during the second step;
The next method does not need to perform intricate manipulations with the firmware or download additional software. Insert the SIM card into the “problematic” device, start the phone and open an account, then:
- call your smartphone;
- during the duration of the call, by long pressing the central button, open “Google Now” and drop the call;
- tap on the line “Back” and enter the settings in the search field;
- after going to the appropriate section, reset your Google account on Android by deactivating the marks in the recovery tab.
For Samsung or Lenovo devices
The second method is similar to the first, but requires opening other folders and tabs. This is required to do in Samsung or Lenovo models. Here you need to open through the menu “General” or “Archive and reset”. Some models contain Restore and Reset tabs. In the selected press “Reset settings”.
For your information! All models contain an auxiliary inscription under the name of the function, which will help to make the right choice.
The easy way
The easiest reset method is applicable to all models. Here it is enough to open the Applications tab and then Personal data. Then click on “Backup”. this function implies automatic reset of all available data to the factory settings.
Deleting Google Account Data
Depending on the Android model, they delete all data, resetting the system to factory settings. There is a general scheme for resetting an account and all data, which can be used in most types of mobile devices:
- Launch the “Settings” application.
- Go to the “Application” section and select the “All” folder.
- Next, find the “Google Accounts” tab in the list. you just need to select it, but do not open it, if it is provided by the mobile device system.
- Select a function by clicking on “Delete data”.
Some mobile devices provide for deletion of data via the Google Services app.
Note! You can remove your account in a different order. An important condition is to find the place where all data from the phone is deleted.
Return to factory settings
A hard reset involves the erasing of all settings, resulting in a mobile device from the manufacturer. The presence of standard factory settings greatly simplifies subsequent use by the owner.
This is necessary in the following situations:
- The owner may have forgotten his password and cannot recover it. In this case, it is impossible to operate the device in full. Often, such a phone cannot even be turned on.
- The owner cannot unlock the phone. The reasons may vary.
- The mobile device was blocked due to a downloaded virus. It interferes with the use of the above methods, so the only possible method of correcting the situation is hard removal of all applications.
- For some reason, the methods presented above do not give the desired result. Due to the peculiarities of the software of a mobile device, not always standard methods help to fully cope with the task. there are regular failures or, when turned on, the system always requires you to enter a password.
There are several ways to reset all settings.
How to bypass registration via OTG
You can skip registering a Google account if you use an OTG cable. To do this, you will have to adhere to the following instructions:
- To begin with, the DevSettings.APK program is downloaded to your computer.
- The system file must be downloaded to a USB flash drive.
- Insert a cable and a USB flash drive into the computer at the same time.
- As a result, the “My files” folder will open automatically.
- Next, the presented file is selected.
- You will be prompted to install the file.
- Start the installation. Running the installation will lead to the opening of the possible functions for work.
- Select “Settings”.
- Select in the functions “Archive and reset“.
- Confirm the intention of the reset actions, delete everything if necessary.
Previously, you can run the cable and USB flash drive on a computer and other mobile device, for which you do not need to do resets. This will help determine if the cable is working, is it compatible with your computer, if the installation downloaded cable is included, and more. Thus, you can check the operation of the auxiliary devices and the reliability of the downloaded file. This will prevent problems when the user encounters a missing promised workaround.
Resetting your account using Root
The presented method of deleting all data and Google account is suitable for those users who have previously connected functions intended for a privileged user. As a result, they are able to delete the system accounts.db file. It stores all device accounts.
To uninstall, you need to download the file manager Root Explorer. It can be downloaded from the Google Play app. It gives access to service data, and you can download it only if you have the privileged status of the smartphone owner.
To reset your account, you need to open the file manager and go to the / data / system folder. You may need to open / data / system / users / 0 / in the “tree”. Next, you need to open the context menu of the selected accounts.db file with a long touch. All the functions possible for the operation will open. select “Delete”.
What to do if your account is not reset
It is not always possible to act in a standard way, and in these cases it is not possible to throw off your account. But there are several methods for circumventing a problem situation, the implementation of which depends on the available capabilities of the owner. on equipment, a mobile device and knowledge of technology.
Recommended method from Google
There is a way to reset an Android account generated by Google. To do this, you must perform the following sequence of actions:
- You must launch the “Settings” application on your mobile device. Some models contain “Settings”.
- Select in the application “Personal” and then “Accounts and sync”.
- Next, the account you need to reset is selected.
- You want to open the menu that appears in the upper right corner of the screen.
- All possible functions for the selected account will be opened. Choose “Delete Account” or just “Delete”.
The presented method is used in the following situations:
- The owner of the phone decided to transfer it to his relative or other acquaintance for use. The device may be resold. To prevent access to personal data, you need to take the provided actions.
- There was a need to delete the account, because there was a failure in the mobile device. Now, for recovery, the phone may require resetting all settings and deleting the account.
- The owner of Android decided to create a new account, which may be due to personal preferences and reasons.
The program always offers to think before resetting your account. If the owner really wants to delete it, you must click on confirmation.
Deleting an account in a standard way
call adding number to account
After a factory reset on first power-up, do the following:
1. Insert the SIM card into the problem phone.
Accept the call and click on “Add new call / Add call”.
Enter any digits in the dialing number and add this number to your existing Google account.
Enter the login and password from your Google account.
How to reset Google account
Starting with Android 5.1 Loolipop, Google has implemented anti-theft features in the operating system. The company’s position is as follows: if a gadget is stolen, then even a factory reset will not help to fully use it. During the initial activation, instead of the window for entering new profile data, a warning appears: “To continue working, please sign in to the Google account that was previously synchronized on this device.” This article describes the official unlock methods and loopholes that will help you regain access even if your Google account has been reset.
The protective function is called Factory Reset Protection or FRP. It is enabled by default on all Android devices. Anti-theft option can be deactivated before reset so you don’t have problems with FRP bypass.
And there are also options for bypassing protection can be divided into official and not so. The latter are loopholes (holes) in the OS found through user experience with locked smartphones.
If your smartphone has an old version of the Gboard keyboard by default, do the following:
1. Pull out the sim card.
Turn on the device and select the language by skipping the SIM card window.
Get to the email input form and on the keyboard, hold down the @ button until the options appear. Click on the gear. Then “Keyboard Settings”.
Click the “Show running applications” button and in the opened Google line write “Settings”.
Select the item with the gear and go to the “Recovery and reset” section. Do the right factory rollback.
call engineering menu
The engineering menu is invoked in different ways. Depends on the processor of the smartphone and on the shell. Look for the correct code for your mobile model. The instruction is as follows:
- Insert SIM into FRP Smartphone.
- Make a call to this phone.
- Accept the call and simultaneously create a new call on the device.
- In the dialer that appears, enter the engineering menu call code ###.
- After typing, you will be taken to the extended settings menu, where there are “Restore and Reset” items or similar items related to recovery.
- Disable data backups and everything related to backups (disabling Google protection).
- Without leaving the engineering menu, reset to factory.
- When starting up for the first time, enter your Google profile information.
Basically, actions can be divided into work through system flaws and removal of restrictions through software. There are many options, look for the one that suits your smartphone.
Wi-Fi connection engineering menu
This option does not require a SIM card, and all actions must be performed after connecting to Wi-Fi:
- During the initial setup, connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Enter your email and try to highlight it so that a dialog box appears with the options “Send” or “Share”. Select this item.
- As a service for this function, select the application “Messages / SMS”.
- Select number 215 as the addressee, write a few characters and send.
- After a few seconds, a message will appear on the screen that the SMS has not been delivered. Click on this post.
- At the top, find the “Call” button and click on it.
- In the dialing that appears, enter the code for calling the engineering menu. The most common is ###.
- Press the engineering menu items one by one, some of them will open the “Settings” of the operating system.
- In the menu, do a proper factory reset without FRP. The process is described in the title of the same name at the beginning of the article.
computer bootloader mode
This option is not universal and is designed for experienced users who have already worked with smartphone firmware via FastBoot. To reset:
- Android must support FastBoot.
- Some devices (e.g. Sony) require a Fastboot driver.
- Install ADB (Android Debug Bridge. Console Application for PC) on your computer. The application is required to support communication with a smartphone and transmit commands in FastBoot mode. Run ADB.
- Connect the device to your computer via USB and turn it off.
- Switch to Bootloader mode by pressing the Power button of the volume rocker up.
- Enter the command fastboot oem clean_frp through the program line.
- Then turn off the smartphone and start again in normal mode.
How to properly reset Google account from phone after factory reset
The easiest way. wait.
It’s not the best fit for most situations. The fact is that FRP Lock, as conceived by Google, remains active for only 72 hours, then this option is deactivated. If this method is not for you. read on.
How to reset Google account from phone after factory reset
Android 5.1 Lollipop brought new features to users, but also added new challenges. On the one hand, Google wants to protect its users from those who fraudulently took possession of their phone and wants to bypass the gadget lock through a factory reset. This service is called Google FRP Lock. So why did she add problems for Android users? The entire internet has been tempered by queries on Android forums like:
The fact is that it turned out that on some versions of phones this service does not work correctly, and even if a real user tries to log into his account and enters a real username and password. the system does not accept his input. This is where it gets really offensive. There is only one thing left. reset Google account from phone after factory reset and register this phone again, which is called “from scratch”. In this article we will try to find out. how to do it correctly so as not to block your smartphone.
Reset google account after factory reset using SIM card.
3.1 Performing the initial setup of the phone, reach the point of connection to Wi-Fi,
3.2 You will need a working Wi-Fi network, the password for which you know.
3.3 Open the keyboard to enter the password. Call the keyboard settings (in different keyboards and phones this is done differently: by holding down the space bar or changing the language or holding down the Swipe button or holding down the numeric keypad selection button (123) or by holding a comma or turning on voice input, which will generate an error if you are silent and will open a small icon of keyboard settings, in which you need to select Google Now, click opt out, and type “Settings” in the search bar), then call the help window,
3.4 We select the item “Recent applications”, the search bar will open, in the bark we type “Settings”, then “Restore and reset”, select the item “Delete account” and click “Reset”. After the reset, the account from the Google device will be reset completely.
Resetting your Google account using your SIM card.
A step-by-step guide to reset looks like this:
2.1. We insert the SIM card into the phone, turn it on and wait for the TV tower icon to appear (connection with the operator).
2.2 We call this sim card from an unlocked phone. During a call, click on the add call icon and drop the call. The system will send us to the dialing screen. Next, enter from the on-screen keyboard: ### This is an exit to the advanced phone settings menu.
2.3 There is an arrow on the top left. return to standard settings. Click on it.
2.4 Open the “Restore and Reset” item, there we uncheck the linking the backup to the Google account. If it is not there, select the “Clear credentials” item in the “Security” sub-item and reset the settings.
2.5 After that, you will be logged into your Google account without any problems.
Resetting your account from your phone using a flash drive.
This trick is possible due to the pop-up window and the connected memory card.
4.1 Insert the USB flash drive into the switched on phone,
4.2 Press the OK button during the notification and get into the settings,
4.3 Select the item “Application Data”,
4.4 Then follow the points: “All”, “Settings”, “Startup”, “Restore and reset”, “Reset DRM”,
4.5 We agree to remove keys from the phone,
4.6 We return to “Restore and reset” and reset the settings,
4.7 We are overloaded. Voila.
You can watch a Google account reset from your phone after a factory reset in the video. For some, this option will be clearer:
Instructions for Android 7
- Open system preferences.
- Select the “Restore and reset” section, where disable data backup, automatic data recovery.
- Go back to the general section of the settings, where open the item. “Accounts”.
- Select from the list provided, if there are accounts in other services, the line “Google”.
- If there is only one account, the next window will offer a proposal for data synchronization. If there are several accounts, select the one you want to delete.
- Click on the ellipsis in the upper right corner to open the context menu, where select “Delete”.
- Confirm the action. Enter a password if required.
- Reboot the device to check the normal startup and the lack of confirmation of the previously deleted account.
Reset Google Account
Section: Account, For Beginners Date: 08/18/2018 Author: Alexander Moiseenko. Comments: 0
Account reset methods
There are two methods for deleting a Google account:
The local method is applicable when the device is on hand. To do this, you need to go to the settings and select the appropriate item.
simple way to bypass Google account verification Samsung
Remote method, used if the device is stolen or lost. Also, if the device is given away, and the account has not been deleted. Account reset is performed through the appropriate service. When the mobile device is connected to the network for the first time, the account will be reset.
When to reset your Google account
The reasons for deleting the account are as follows:
- Selling the device.
- Transfer of a mobile device for temporary or permanent use to another owner.
- Loss or theft of the device.
- In the event of a Google service failure.
- Removing an additional account or a third-party account when installing applications purchased by another user.
Instructions for Android 9
In the application menu select “Settings”.
Scroll down to the “Accounts” section.
In the list of accounts, select the account that you want to delete.
Bypass Google Account Verification SAMSUNG J5,J7,A5,A7,A8,S6,S7,S8
If you first need to synchronize data, click on the “Account Synchronization” button. In the next menu, mark the items that you want to sync.
For immediate deletion, click on the “Delete account” button.
In the window that appears, confirm the action by clicking on the “Delete account” button.
After confirmation, the account information will be deleted from the mobile device.
Instructions to Reset Google Account Locally
If your smartphone crashes or you need to leave your Google account, then use the instructions to reset your Google account locally, as described in the article. In the event that the device is lost, stolen or given away, and it is not possible to return the device, then use the remote option to reset your Google account, as shown above.
Having an additional account on one device is not uncommon among users, since the second account offers an additional 15 GB of cloud space in Google Drive, reconnect a temporary license for a previously used application, or for sharing with multiple users.
If you still have questions, then in the block below “User comments” you can ask the author a question, leave a comment or share your experience. We will try to answer.
Where are we?
Belarus, Minsk, st. Kolesnikova 4. Call in advance! (Contact us if you are not in Minsk. We can solve your problem remotely via a computer)
Features of Resetting Google Account in Samsung Phones
A simple software update does not solve the problem, but only exacerbates it. The reason for that. along with the software update, the security system is updated to a more current one. It is impossible to install an older firmware! This is especially true for the “fresh” models of 2017-2018. Don’t trust your phones to masters who don’t know what to do.!
How to do it?
We only help if you are the owner of the phone!
We do not change IMEI and will solve your problem if you got the phone illegally!
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy NOTE 20 and NOTE 20 Ultra
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy NOTE 10 and NOTE 10
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy NOTE 9 (SM-N960F / SM-N960U)
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy NOTE 8 (SM-N950F / DS)
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20 / S20 Ultra (SM-G980 / SM-G985 / SM-G988)
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10 / S10e (SM-G970 / SM-G973 / SM-G975)
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 (SM-G960U / SM-G965U / SM-G960F / SM-G965F)
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 (SM-G950F / SM-G955F)
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy A10
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy A20
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy A30
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy A40
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy A50
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 (SM-A920F)
- Delete Google Account for Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 (SM-A730F)
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 SM-A530F
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy A7 2015 2016 2017 2018 (SM-A700F / SM-A710F / SM-A720F / SM-A750F / DS)
- Delete Google Account for Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 (SM-A600F / DS)
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy A5 2015 2016 2017 (SM-A500F, SM-A510F, SM-A520F)
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy A3 2015 2016 2017 (SM-A300F, SM-A310F, SM-A320F)
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935F / DS)
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F / DS)
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925F)
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F / DS)
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy J7 2015 2016 2017 (SM-J700H / SM-J710F / SM-J730F / FM)
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (SM-G570F / SM-G570M)
- Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy J5 2015 2016 2017 (SM-J500H / SM-J510F / J530F)
- Delete Google Account for Samsung Galaxy J4 2018 (SM-J415FN)
- Delete Google Account for Samsung Galaxy J4 2018 (SM-J400F / DS)
- Delete Google Account for Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 2017 (SM-J320F / SM-J330F)
- and other models
Google account after reset
If viewed globally, then there are two options for resetting protection:
- Unofficial (Factory Reset Protection Bypass)
Let’s first look at the official option for resetting FRP or how not to get into this problem when resetting, and then we’ll look at all the ways to bypass Factory Reset Protection.
Option 9 bypass Google account after reset
For this method, you need to have:
- Ability to install an SD card
- installed TWRP Recovery
- Download and dump the FRP-False.zip file to the memory card
Then put Android into Recovery mode and flash the FRP-False.zip file.
Official Reset / Bypass FRP
- Enter the login and password from the Google account that was before the reset, if the device was purchased from hand, then ask for this information
- From the computer, go to the settings of the Google account and unlink the Android device
- If you have receipts and warranty coupons, contact the service center
- When replacing key modules or the motherboard of a smartphone or tablet
Ways to Bypass Google Account After Reset (FRP / Factory Reset Protection)
Google is actively improving the security of the Android OS and introducing such “anti-theft” protection as linking a device to a Google account. This article explains how to bypass your Google account after a reset.
Option 4 bypass Google account after reset
After the reset, you need to try to enter the settings menu and then you will need:
- A computer
- Installed Android drivers
- Download ADB RUN to your device
- Connect Android to Computer and Run ADB RUN
adb shell content insert.-uri content: //settings/secure.-bind name: s: user_setup_complete.-bind value: s: 1
adb shell am start.n com.google.Android.gsf.login /
adb shell am start.n com.google.Android.gsf.login.LoginActivity
Option 5 bypass Google account after reset
- We go through the menu of the initial setup of the device and connect to the Wi-Fi network
- We enter an e-mail and try to select it, the message “Send / Share” appears, select this item
- Open via SMS app
- In the field to whom we enter the number 112 and in the body of the letter we again write some text and send
- A notification appears that the SMS was not delivered, select this message
- At the top there will be a “Call” button, click on it
- In the dialers, erase the number 112 and enter ###
- A menu will open for testing the device, click on each item, one of them will redirect you to Android Settings
- In the settings, go to the “Reset and Restore” section and do a full reset
Option 7 bypass Google account after reset
- Install the SIM card, turn on Android and get to enter Google account
- From another phone, we call the installed SIM in the locked Android, accept the call, hold the center key until Google Now appears, end the call from another device
- Click on the Back button, enter the word “settings” in the search bar and go to them
- Next, we move to the “recovery and reset” section and turn off all the checkboxes and reset the Android settings