Recover Photos on Samsung from Google Photos after Accidentally Deleted
If you have previously installed the google photos program on your phone and logged into your google account, and synchronized the image information, then you can use this method to recover deleted photos.
Click on the white icon with a multicolored turntable and open Google Photos. If you synced your phone album with Google Photos before deleting photos, they can be found.
Click on the recovered image you want and then click the “” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Then click “Save to Device”. Deleted photos will reappear in your album.
Recover Deleted Photos on Samsung Phone with Samsung Cloud?
Samsung devices have a special functionality that allows you to get back deleted photos using a standard tool called Samsung Cloud. Samsung Cloud is a cloud storage for Samsung devices with 15GB of storage available to each user, more than enough for storing photos. Each device is synchronized with this cloud storage by default, therefore, if you did not disconnect it, then deleted photos are stored there. So here’s what we need to do to get our photos back.
Since Samsung Cloud is cloud storage, it requires an internet connection. Therefore, first of all, we connect our phone to the Internet. You can use both WI-FI and mobile internet.
In Phone Settings, scroll to Cloud & accounts, then select Samsung Cloud.
The section indicates the amount of space available to the user in the cloud, the degree of its use and the sync options. You will see all the data that is being synced to the Cloud Storage. An important point is the Gallery. There should be a checkmark opposite it, which means that synchronization is enabled and photos are sent to the Cloud storage.
Go back to Samsung Cloud and select the Restore option. It will take some time for the device to search for copies of data in the Samsung Cloud Library. If the device finds photos that have been synced with Cloud Storage, the corresponding item will appear. By selecting it, the device will return all synced photos from the Cloud storage to the phone memory.
In new versions of devices, a Recycle Bin has appeared, designed to store deleted photos that are stored in it for 15 days from the moment they were deleted on the phone. To use it, you need to go to the Device Gallery, then to Settings and go to the Trash. After that, it remains only to select the photos we need and the device will restore them.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on Samsung Phone
There are times when, when deleting a group of photos or individual photos, people delete those from them that they need, or may need in the future. Therefore, the question arises, how can you recover deleted photos? There are several ways to do this, you can recover deleted photos on Samsung phone. In this article, we will look at several ways to do this.
how to recover deleted photos from Samsung phone using the program
Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Phone with UltData for Android without Root
If the first two methods did not help you, then it makes sense to try to recover your photos using Tenorshare UltData for Android. This program is easy to use and has good functionality, as a result of which it is quite popular among people who are often involved in recovering lost or deleted information. The program is paid. You can always download the trial version from the official website, but a free trial version of the product will work for us at the moment. Russian language is present in new versions of the product, which makes work easier.
Download the program and install it on your PC. Connect your Samsung phone to your computer with a USB cable
After detecting your device, a request for root access will appear on the screen. Click “Allow” to continue working with the application. Select Gallery and click Scan.
We are waiting for the program to finish scanning. At the end of the scan, the program will give you all the files it found. As usual, we tick off the photos we need and click on the Restore button, which, as we are already used to, is in the lower right corner and select the path to save the files.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on Samsung Phone?
Recover Deleted Photos on Samsung with DiscDigger
For Samsung devices, there are many programs to recover deleted photos on Samsung phone from gallery, such as DiscDigger. It is very popular among smartphone users as it does its job well. The advantage of this application is that it does not require a PC connection, but installs directly on your device. So, having downloaded the application, let’s get to work.
After starting the program, it will automatically start searching for all media on which data recovery is possible. After the search is completed, select the media from which the photos were deleted and click the Scan Device button.If you know the format and at least the approximate weight of the files that you want to recover, you can set a file search filter before starting scanning (by default, the application searches for all files with weighing 100kb and more. This will significantly reduce the search time for deleted files and filter files unnecessary for recovery.
After scanning, the application will show you all files available for recovery. You will be able to look at each file before restoring it. Thus, select the photos you need and press the Save button, and then Done.
In addition to saving photos to the phone memory or Flash drive, the program can also send recovered files to your mail. To do this, you should click the Email button, not Save, after selecting the photos. In the menu that appears, select the service that you usually use to send letters. The application will create an empty letter and attach an archive called DiskDiggerFound.zip, which will contain the recovered photos. This function can be very useful for those people who were going to transfer the recovered photos to a PC. It will be easier and faster with the help of a letter.
And finally: there is also a PC version of this program, so if you are not comfortable using the mobile application, you can always download it to your PC.
To restore a photo on a smartphone, it is important to carry out preparatory work. To begin with, you need ROOT rights, without which the program will not get access to the necessary memory elements. The principle of operation for each Samsung phone with Android is individual, so we will not dwell on this issue in more detail.
The next step is to enable USB debugging. For this:
- Go to Settings.
- Go to the About device section.
- Find the line Build number and click on it five times to go to developer mode.
- Find Developer Options in Settings and enter it.
- Go to USB Debugging and activate it by moving the checkbox to the desired position.
After that, proceed to download the program that helps to recover photos on Samsung from Android. The user has many options here:
- Tipard Android Data Recovery;
- 7-Data Android Recovery;
- Remo Recover for Android;
- Wondershare Dr. Fone and others.
When choosing, you need to look at the functionality and the need to pay for services. These programs do not require payment, therefore they are in great demand among developers. Let’s look at the principle of recovery using Wondershare Dr.Fone. The algorithm of actions is as follows:
- Download the program and install it on your PC.
- Connect Samsung with Android with USB Debugging Enabled to PC with Cable.
- Wait until the phone is detected, after which the software prompts you what actions you need to take to recover deleted photos.
- Click on the Data Recovery button and agree to connect the software to your smartphone.
- Check the boxes next to the data that needs recovery (in our case, this is a photo).
- Open Superuser rights for all installed software elements during scanning or receiving data from the device.
- After finishing the search, go to the Gallery folder, where you can find the deleted photos. Select and restore them.
Remember that memory elements tend to be overwritten by other information. This means that recovery is best done in hot pursuit until new files appear on the phone. If you miss the moment, your phone may no longer have the photos you need. In addition, it will not be possible to recover data if previously Samsung with Android was flashed or the user performed a factory reset.
If you don’t have a computer at hand, you can use another program. GT Recovery. As in the previous case, you will need to get root privileges here. The software is provided free of charge and works successfully on a smartphone. By the way, users have two versions of software at their disposal. with and without the ROOT requirement.
Let’s consider how to recover deleted photos on Samsung from Android using the ROOT version. The algorithm is as follows:
- Install the software on your phone and run it.
- Go to the photo recovery section and press the corresponding button on the display.
- Run a scan and give the program root privileges.
- Wait while the software scans the system.
- Select the deleted photos you want to keep. If they were in the smartphone’s memory, it is better to restore them to a USB flash drive. Conversely, if the data was on the memory card, it is better to save it to the phone.
The user has two recovery options. full and custom. The second way is suitable for cases when, in addition to the necessary files, the software has found other “garbage”.
Thanks to the Samsung Cloud service, the smartphone user has 15 GB of memory that can be used to store personal data. Samsung smartphones provide automatic synchronization of videos and photos, so all data in the device’s memory is duplicated on the user’s cloud. If the owner of the smartphone has not changed the data, recovering deleted photos is not a problem. The main condition for the device to be connected to the Network.
- Enter Samsung Phone Settings.
- Select the Cloud and accounts section.
- Go to Samsung Cloud.
- Check that sync is turned on and make sure it was working before taking the necessary photos.
- Click on Restore and wait for the device to find the latest copy.
In the list that appears, select the Photos section and wait for the process to finish. After a while, the photos return to Samsung from Android.
Without root rights
There are a number of programs in the Play Store that allow you to recover photos from Android to Samsung without Superuser rights. Alternatively, you can use the T2J Photo Recovery program. This is a free software that will help you get back deleted photos. The program can be launched from a memory card or from a phone. The tool displays photos that can be returned in full size. The advantages of the program are a small amount of memory occupied, as well as efficiency. To get the job done, follow these steps:
- Download and install the program;
- Run it and give the Start Search command;
- Look at the deleted files that you managed to find;
- check the boxes next to the photos you want to return and click Restore;
- Choose where to copy the files you want.
How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos in Samsung Devices
After completing the work, the photo can always be found in the gallery. In addition to the one discussed above, you can use other software from the Play Store. But keep in mind that the effectiveness of the program when used without ROOT rights is lower.
Backup and recovery tips
Now you know if it is possible to recover photos on phone after deleting in Samsung on Android. Depending on the circumstances, you can choose a standard method or use special software. In the future, in order to avoid problems, you need to follow a few tips:
- Act as quickly as possible. Remember that when you delete a photo, it is not immediately removed from the device, but is stored in the memory for some time. If space is needed for more important data, pictures can be deleted. That is why it is recommended to act as quickly as possible.
- Before restoring deleted photos, check that the files have been saved in the device’s primary memory or memory card. On phones from Samsung to Android, you can get back any deleted photos.
- Use only proven recovery apps. If possible, open ROOT rights. Do this when the smartphone’s warranty period has already expired.
- Install the Trash app. which will protect important files from accidental deletion. In this case, the files are first placed in a separate folder, and then deleted by a special command.
- Always back up your photos and store them on another device.
- Turn on automatic backup of photos and videos to Google. In this case, the data is backed up in the cloud and can be retrieved at any time.
- Use other applications to create backups. Alternatively, Dropbox or Flickr.
Now you know how to recover deleted photos on Android in Samsung and save your memories. In order to avoid such situations in the future, it is better to insure yourself and make a backup copy. In addition, it is not superfluous to enable synchronization so that important data is saved in the device’s cloud.
Recycle Bin recovery
- Open the Galleries section and go to the menu. To do this, click on the three dots, which are located at the top right of the screen.
- In the field that opens, select Trash.
- Select photos that have been deleted (if they can still be restored). Specify the required action.
Deleted Photo Recovery Settings in Samsung A50, A70, A80, A20, A10, A50s, M30s
Please note that the deleted photo is stored on Samsung for a maximum of 15 days. At the end of this period, old files are automatically removed and cannot be restored.
Before using complex methods, try to recover photos deleted from gallery on Samsung using standard methods.
How to recover deleted photos on an SMSung phone. step-by-step instruction
Users of Galaxy A5, A3, J3, J5, J7 and other models often ask how to recover deleted photos on Android Samsung. This question is especially relevant when it comes to important files that are in a single copy, are not duplicated on other devices and are not saved in the cloud. Below we will consider the reasons for deleting photos and how to recover deleted data on Samsung phones with Android. We will also provide useful backup tips to help you avoid problems in the future.
Reasons for deleting a photo
The recovery action plan needs to be tailored to the current situation. There are several reasons for destruction
- Crashes in programs that clean the phone. In the Play Store, you can find many programs that clear memory at the request of the user. Sometimes they remove files that have not been opened by a person for a long time, therefore, along with the garbage, there may be photos that were deleted according to a certain criterion. In this case, you need to know how to recover photos on Samsung phone with Android after deleting.
- Damaged or damaged memory card. A failure in a flash drive can occur due to problems in the logistics component or a hardware malfunction. In such a situation, the greatest difficulties may arise with photo recovery.
Another situation cannot be ruled out when a user accidentally deleted a photo on a Samsung phone with Android OS. In this case, there are chances to recover deleted files, as in all situations discussed above.