How to put a melody on a call to Samsung A51
Smartphones from the store shelf have standard ringtone. If you do not learn to change its settings, then it will sound for a long time in your device. From this leadership, you can read about how to put a call melody on the Samsung A51 phone.
The default call melody can be any of the list of available. As a rule, monotonous sounds for rington in the memory of a smartphone are a large number. They can be put on SMS, notifications, calls. But sometimes I want your favorite melody to play with incoming challenges.
To change the standard sound, it is necessary that the song is already loaded on the phone. If you can open it through the overall list of tracks, you can start installing it as a call.
On the main screen of the smartphone, find the “Settings” icon;
When the user selects the track, he will appear in the list of ringtones. It needs to be installed and exit from the settings. Check if you managed to put a call melody. To do this, borrow a smartphone from loved ones and make a call to your phone number. You need to call the SIM card that you selected in the settings. It is also possible to establish the same method of ringtone for another card. And in the settings of the melody, choose a ringtone for SMS messages and notifications on the phone.
How to put a ring on a number in the early Samsung phones
In the early models of Samsung phones, add a musical track to a separate contact using the following operations:
- Launch the “Phone” application and go to the “Contacts” subsection;
- Add a new contact to the “device” (phone) or select the editing existing;
- Select “The Melody of the Call”;
How to install another audio call
To put music on a call on Samsung, use:
In tinctures of a smartphone
A universal way to change the melody for Samsung Galaxy A10, A11, A30, A31, A50 and A51. For this:
- follow the smartphone settings. Through the list, go to “sounds and vibration”;
- Tap your finger on the “melody of the call”;
- A new menu will appear. Get down to the category of “incoming calls” and slip along the “melody of the call”;
- A list of standard ringtones will appear in front of the user, slip through any of them to listen and install as the main.
On A8, J2, J3, S8 and S10 models, the “incoming calls” category is absent due to another firmware version. Instead, there will be a “melody of the call”, when choosing which there is a proposal to change the song on the first or second SIM card.
- follow the path described above. Когда появится список из стандартных мелодий, щелкните по «Добавить с телефона» снизу списка или тапнув по иконке «» – находится справа сверху;
- There will be tracks in mp3, WAV format, which are allowed to use for a call;
- When there are no tracks, slip along the “folders” from the bottom right and go to the directive where the loaded audio are stored.
At the latest version of the software released for A71, the developers have provided the ability to cut the track.
With the help of a player
Another option is how to put an audio circuit from downloads as a main melody:
- Go to the main menu. In the list, click on “other applications”;
- Next, select the built.in player “Samsung Music”;
- lose the track you want to choose as a ringtone. When it opens, click on three points in the upper right corner;
- Now select “Install as”. Provide expanded access for the application;
- Put a checkmark opposite the item “Melody of the Call”;
- Choose, the song will be lost from the beginning or from a separate site, and slip along “Ready”.
This option is suitable for all Android devices, regardless of the version of the operating system.
- Go to Play Market. Download the application “Rington’s pruning to make” from the developer Recorder Smart Apps.
- After starting the software, slip through “select audio files”.
- Put the path to the folder with melodies. On the contrary, click on three points.
- There will be a list where select “Install a default melody of a call”.
- Give the program extended access to the system.
How to download a melody on samsung?
To download a melody from the Internet, first of all, you need to go to one of the specialized sites, for example Ringon.Pro, choose a track you like and download it into a smartphone memory.
After that, you can use the instructions above and add the melody as the main one, but if you want the loaded melodies to be on the same list along with the standard ones, you need to perform a number of actions.
Open the “My Files” application or any other file manager, in the “My Files \ Device \ Download” folder, look for a loaded file and highlight it with a long press.
In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the troete and select the “Copy” item (or “transfer” if you want the file to delete from the “loading” folder, but remains where you will transfer it).
We go to the “Memory of the device” and select “Ringtones” (for installing as a melody of the call) or the “Notification” folder (for installing notifications as a melody).
Click on the “Ready” button and wait for the completion of copying (or transfer) the file to the specified folder.
Third.party applications for installing a ringtone on Samsung.
Another way to install a certain sound on a call is to use third.party applications. This can be done through the melodies manager of the call or the editor application.
One of them is the Ringtone Maker application. This program allows you to cut a music file and install it as a melody of a call or notification:
Galaxy S20/S20: How to Set Incoming Call Background With a Picture/Video
- Install a free Ringtone Maker application on the phone with advertising from the Google Play store;
- Run the downloaded file;
- All music files will be displayed in the list. You need to find the desired music file;
- Click on a green button next to the name of the file you want to edit. The settings menu will appear;
- Select edit to change the music file;
- On the next screen, shift the sliders to determine the area for trimming;
- You can also set the effects of gradual disappearance or adjustment of the volume level. The application also allows you to insert a cut file into another MP3 track;
- When you are satisfied with the changes, click the button to save.
- Here you are invited to choose whether to save the file as a melody of a call, notification, alarm or simple track. Also set the name to the new cut track;
- Click to save.
The developers offer such applications a great many and the logic of the actions of each software is similar to the described above. However, the use of such a program is not always necessary, in some modern models, the user can choose the moment of starting playing directly through the settings menu. All Samsung models have such a function on which the version of Android 8 and above is installed.
There are many sites and other resources where you can find ringtones, but the simplest and most common is Zedge. Zedge is an application for setting personalization, which allows you to design the phone as the user wants to. this concerns the choice of ringtones and wallpaper on the screen. Zedge even simplifies the process, allowing you to download and install the melody of the call as part of the use of the application.
An extremely curious solution for those who do not know where and how to download audio tracks for installation on their smartphone or simply does not want to spend a lot of time.
The use of the application is so optimized that any user can work with it, regardless of the level of ownership of the gadget. If questions can arise with the application described above, then with Zedge everything is as simple and affordable as possible. Search here is carried out by categories, you just need to print the right value, for example, “call sound of an old phone” and here all the tracks that are suitable for this description will be displayed here.
Next, you need to perform several elementary actions:
- In the middle of the screen, where there are information about the melody, there is a “install” button that you need to click.
- Next, the “Install ringtone” button will appear;
- Click “Allow” so that Zedge can download the ringtone in memory of your phone;
- After that, go to “Settings” to allow ZEDGE to change the system settings, including the melody of the call.
In the lower part of the screen you will see a pop.up notification that the melody was applied. If you want to set a melody for a certain contact or as a notification signal for messages, you can select these options all from the same settings menu.
A pleasant bonus. this application also represents wallpaper for smartphones, so it will be useful not only to those who want to install individual ringtone, but also background images for their device.
How to put a melody on a call to Samsung
Open the smartphone settings and go to the “Sounds and Notifications” item. There are all the options that can be installed on the ringtone:
Select the melody installation item for a call. click on it. If the phone is double, ringtone can be set separate for each SIM card.
How to Put Music on ANY Android Phone/Tablet (EASY METHOD) 2018
From the list you can select pre.installed sound options or add your music by clicking on the corresponding button. Select the option you need, in the second case, the file manager will open where you need to specify the location of the audio.
Immediately after that, the music will be installed on all incoming calls, except for the contacts on which you put it separately. About this below.
Interesting! You can also put a common melody directly from the built.in player. Just open the desired composition, call the settings menu by clicking on the troot at the top of the screen and install it on the ringtone.
How to install your ringtone on Samsung Galaxy
Since on the page of questions the same seemingly insoluble tasks skip the same seemingly insoluble tasks, we decided to create such a series of publications, on the most asked issues. In each news, we will analyze 1-3 frequently asked questions, showing clearly, in pictures, how to do it. Today is one hero. how to install your ringtone on the Samsung Galaxy smartphone A, J, S and other devices.
So, in fact, everything is simple. The Android system initially has this opportunity, it is enough to spend 2 minutes of its time and you will have a folder with your favorite ringtones. You need to find the notifications folder in the phone’s memory and download the necessary ringtones or music files that you want to use in their quality. It’s no secret to anyone that for almost every model of modern phones there is a spy program that allows you to collect personal data.
It is located at SDCARD/Notifications. If it is not, then you need to create it yourself. You can use a built.in file manager or any third.party, such as Solid Explorer. You may also differ, for example, on my Samsung Galaxy S3, the full path looks like this: Storage/SDCARD0/Notifications.
Now you are the uploaded melodies in mp3 format will be in the general list. As you can see, everything is simple.
Installing your own passage
In order to put the downloaded song on the call, you need to use the application for playing music. For example, it can be a standard Samsung Music program, which is on all phones of this brand.
We go into it and find the right song. This can be done using a search by name or opening lists sorted by performers or albums. Having found a song, you need to click on it. She will begin to play and open on the full screen.
If it is necessary for the song to be reproduced first, the last two actions can not be performed. just indicate the option “first” in the upper menu.
After installing the song on the melody of the call, she will appear in the list of standard ringtones, and in the future it will be possible to put it on the call through the settings.