Broadcast video from iPhone on Smart TV TV
Good afternoon! I need your help. I do not understand the methods and opportunities among the options for broadcasting from the iPhone on Smart TV, so sorry for the formulation of my further question. Telefunken TV with Android 4.4 Smart TV. IPhone 7 phone.
Tell me what options for duplication and broadcasting from iPhone to TV exist.
I want to find the most optimal way. Ideally, I would like to fully see the phone screen on the TV and watch photos, films via YouTube and browser online, actually use your phone as usual on the big screen.
If this is impossible, then at least watch films and YouTube at least in some way. I don’t want to purchase Apple TV, if there is a less expensive way. The first thing I read was to download the iPhone application type IMediaShare and select TV and use wirelessly. My phone does not see the TV.
In the TV settings, wireless connection for mobile devices includes (if this is related to this issue), there are no other hints in the TV settings.
Both devices are connected to the router. The settings of the TV and the iPhone indicate different IP addresses (maybe this is also the reason).
How to: Stream any video from iPhone or iPad to your LG Smart TV
I also tried it through the YouTube application, installed on both devices. But the phone does not find nothing. And some kind of speed when setting up manually on TV does not appear. In general, everything is in vain.
Help who knows what methods of solving the situation are possible based on the need. How is the least effective to duplicate and broadcast, less costly, while not to suffer with the brakes of various applications and other. I rummaged through the entire Internet, but due to the fact that I do not understand what DLNA, MIRACAST, and so on, I could not subtract without help to realize my question.
I will be very grateful if someone finds time to convey to me the essence in a simple language and devote time to me.
Features of the output on different models
Almost all models of television devices have an HDMI connector. Therefore, the complexity of the connection is absent. But it is important to have a USB cable with HDMI with you. Conclusion pictures is possible on the following TVs:
All models are united by one important feature: before adjusting the contact between two devices, you must turn them off, then connect with the cable and only then turn on.
Features of the output of the picture on Samsung are as follows:
- If your model of a smartphone is 11 versions, then a simple method to display a photo on a LCD screen or plasma tv is turned on the swap down.
- Be sure to set up special applications on both devices. In some TVs of TVs, the AllShare application is installed in advance. If it is not on your TV, it is better to take care of this by loading it from the Samsung Apps company store. But it will be impossible to broadcast the video without a program on the phone-Allshare TV-Cast or Imediashare. For connection, both devices must be connected to one router with one SSID (one Wi-Fi network). In the phone application, the required file is selected and sent to the screen when pressing a special button.
- To avoid hardware failures, you should not buy low-quality and cheap Chinese analogues of the HDMI cable. The broadcast in this case will be constantly interrupted.
- Via a USB cable watch a video online or it is impossible to go to the application. But this is solved by installing Jailbreak. this method is semi.legal, it does not give guarantees of official support.
- Using a USB cable, you can transfer content only on a large screen, and only from the user folder “Files”.
- To play music on the Samsung TV, just use the audio shnur.
Connection of the iPhone to the LG TV depends on the model of your TV and on the purpose of use.
- Install the LG SMART the TV for the TV.
- Download to device with iOS application Twonky Beam.
- Click in the program on Show Or Hide the Visual Indicators at the Edge of the Screen “.
- Select a video file from a smartphone.
- The picture will appear on the LG TV after the inscription “Beaming”.
On the site of the manufacturer of this brand of TVs, information is presented about the ability to postpone the picture from the iPhone.
- Make sure the TV will connect to the Internet.
- Update Sony or check if the latest update is established.
- A wireless USB-br100 wireless USB-br100 wireless USB-adapter will come in handy.
- Next, activate Wi-Fi Direct mode on Bravia TV.
- Install a connection with a smartphone (leave a TV on the screen showed WPA (WPA Key) (password), which must be entered in the iPhone).
- Select Wi-Fi in iPhone settings to enable the wireless function.
- On the iPhone screen, tape Direct-XX-Bravia to access the password input screen.
- Enter the WPA (WPA Key) key shown on the TV screen, then select join (Join).
- Wait a few minutes until the connection is installed and the setting screen (settings) will appear.
- If on the side of the iPhone for SSID there is a label, and on the side of the TV there is a dash, then the connection is installed normally.
How to Mirror Your iPhone to a Hisense TV
In the absence of a connection, the above steps should be repeated, convince WPA (WPA Password) in the correctness of entering the password.
Upon completion of multimedia settings, it will be possible to use together between the iPhone mobile digital device and the Sony device compatible with the Wi-Fi Direct function.
What you need to work
Any modern iPhone or iPad supports the technology of sound or image on AirPlay. It is more difficult to find a signal receiver for transmitting it is not a TV.
The best receiver is the Apple TV prefix. It without any problems allows you to display the image and does not require additional software or long settings.
You can display the image through the computer. MAC or Windows Computer can also act as AirPlay signal receiver. To do this, you have to install a special application. The best currents are the programs Airserver and Reflector.
Both programs are paid, but have a trial period for testing performance. They allow not only to display the image, but also to record the screen or connect several devices at the same time.
It remains only to connect the computer to the TV by HDMI.
Some television prefixes also know how to receive AirPlay signal. Many such receivers are sold on AliExpress or Gearbest.
The stability of the work of such gadgets leaves much to be desired, the connection is often interrupted, the devices do not see each other, the signal delays arise.
It is better to focus on the consoles running Android OS, the developers of the Reflector application released a version for this mobile system.
Connection to the TV for playback
In order for the described in the instructions it is possible, the TV must be connected to the same wireless network (in addition to the router) as your iPhone (TV can also be connected by Lan wire).
If the router is absent, the iPhone can be connected to the Wi-Fi Direct TV (most TV with support for the wireless network support Wi-Fi Direct). To connect, it is usually enough to go to the iPhone in the settings-Wi-Fi, find a network with your TV name and connect to it (the TV should be turned on). The network password can be viewed in the Wi-Fi Direct connection settings (where there are other connections settings, sometimes you need to select a manual settings of the function) on TV itself.
How to connect iPhone to LG TV
You can connect the iPhone to the LG TV in several ways. it depends on the model of your TV and on what purposes you connect a smartphone.
All LG Smart TV are equipped with a Wi-Fi module-this is how the iPhone is easiest to connect.
- Install the LG Smart the TV free.
- Install the Twonky Beam application on the device with iOS.
- Mark in the application the item “Show Or Hide the Visual Indicators at the Edge of the Screen”.
- Select a video file that you want to display from a smartphone to a large screen of the LG TV.
- Reproduction will begin after the inscription “Beaming”
The IMediaShare application can be an alternative.
It is not difficult to connect the iPhone to the USB input of the LG TV-you will need only the iPhone cable on the USB. In this case, the device will also be charged from the TV! But with such a connection, IPhone can only be used as a drive. you can view videos and photos saved in your memory, but do not transmit a live broadcast of a football match or video call from Skype.
If you have a special adapter for a smartphone, you can connect it to the LG TV directly HDMI cable. The adapter for the iPhone with an old connector is called Digital AV Adapter, for the iPhone 5 and new need AV Adapter Lightning. Connect the HDMI cable devices-after that the connection must occur automatically. If this does not happen, activate HDMI as a signal source on the TV.
Connection through another standard
If you use the outdated LG TV model, which is not equipped with an HDMI input, you can still transmit videos from the iPhone-to the composite input. To do this, you need a USB AV cable (iPhone 4 and older) or VGA Lightning adapter (for iPhone 5).
In addition, you can connect the iPhone to the LG TV through special consoles. Google Chromecast or Apple TV.
Which option in the end to choose
If I don’t want to fork out on Reflector, use the wired connection to the Mac. it is more than enough for most tasks, and the convenience in this case does not suffer so.
But in the case of a TV, a projector or even a simple monitor, I recommend that you still look at Apple TV. Together with her you will not have to sit under the screen to show friends the same pictures.
It is better to choose one of the latest console models: 4th generation or 4k. In addition to hand transmission, they will give you access to the real App Store for TV.
This method of wireless synchronization requires special equipment. Apple TV prefixes. Connection to it is carried out using a Wi-Fi network.
Before the configuration, update operating systems on your devices to avoid errors.
- Go to the Apple TV menu, find “settings”, then “remote devices”.
- Connect the iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network as Apple TV and collect both devices together.
- Notification “Create a couple” will appear on your iPhone.
- Then enter the PIN code that will appear on the TV screen. To avoid the need to enter a PIN code every time, go to Apple TV security settings and remove the ASK for AirPlay Password flag (ask AirPlay password).
That’s all, check the connection of the device by launching any video or photo on the iPhone.
Connection using HDMI cable
To connect to TV, an adapter of Apple Digital AV Adaptor is required (with HDMI port), T.to. The phone connector is made by Lightning. One end of the HDMI cable is connected to TV, the other to the mobile phone (through the adapter).
- Synchronize devices by choosing a signal source on TV;
- The connection is installed automatically and the picture is displayed on the screen (15-30 seconds.);
- If the process does not work, the cord is transferred, and then the settings are made manually (the data is turned on on the phone from HDMI).
Important! When trying to use the Chinese copies of the cable, the phone displays a warning that limits the use of unpotent technologies.
Additional broadcast opportunities
In addition to the methods described above, you can:
- Use the Lightning adapter. HDMI to transmit the image using HDMI.
- Connect the iPhone on the USB to the TV (and allow access to the media on the phone) to watch photos and videos from the phone on TV.
- Use iPhone applications such as TV Assist (available in the App Store) to transmit media (video, photo, auido) from phone to DLNA TV (and this standard supports almost all Smart TV TVs, enough that the phone and TV are connected To one Wi-Fi network).