How to delete the second Google account on Android phone
Now I will tell you how to disable or delete the second Google account on your Android phone, which can be tied to the phone and cause problems in work, as well as synchronization.
This article is suitable for all brands that produce phones on Android 11/10/9/8: Samsung, HTC, Lenovo, LG, Sony, ZTE, Huawei, Meizu, Fly, Alcatel, Xiaomi, Nokia and other. We are not responsible for your actions.
Attention! You can ask your question to a specialist at the end of the article.
We unscrew the phone from the Google account
There are several ways to remove an account. For example, an account can only be untied from the phone and continue to use it on other devices. Also, the Google account can be removed completely, after which it will not work anywhere to use.
How to Remove Google Account From Samsung without Password? Delete Gmail Account iOS, Android
First, we consider the process of going to the phone from the Google account:
I don’t know how to solve the problem in the work of your gadget and you need a specialist advice? Alexey, Master for the repair of smartphones and tablets in the service center answers questions.Write me “
After that, the Google account will be removed from the settings of the gadget and application of Google (Play Market, Gmail, etc.). If there is an error in access to services, you should go to “Applications” and remove information from Google services. In the settings of the application in the “Memory” section, we delete the cache from them.
Standard way through Android settings
The easiest and fastest way to remove Google account is through standard smartphone settings.
In this case, all your personal data will remain intact and safety:
- call log and contacts;
- Personal settings;
- Photos and videos;
- other files that are present in the smartphone memory.
Therefore, if you, for example, sell the phone to a stranger, this method is not for you.
First, go to the “settings” or “parameters” of the phone.
Next, find the line “Google”. It can be below the settings list. If you did not find it, then go to the “accounts” that are in the “Personal” subsection.
- After opening Google settings, select the necessary account (e.mail name), if you have several of them.
- Next to the name and email address, on which the account is registered, there will be an ic of opening the list. Click on it and a pop.up window will appear.
- In it, click on the point “Go to the control of accounts on the device”.
If you can’t delete your only account, then create a new one first, and then repeat the actions with the old one that needs to be removed.
Thus, you delete your account without loss of data.
If you want to reset parameters:
- Return to the main page in “Settings”;
- Select the line “Applications”;
- Find “Google accounts” and click on the “reset of settings”, or “erase data”.
After that, not only the account, but also the settings related to it will be erased from your mobile.
Full removal of account
If you want to delete the account data not only from a specific phone, then the first option will not work for you. So that there is no way to go from the Google account on another device, you will need complete deletion:
- Go to the “Settings” of your phone.
- Select the Google item among your “applications”.
- In the page opened, go to the Google account.
- Pour the upper line to the right and click on “Data and Personalization”.
- Several sections will open in front of you. You need to select the item at the end of the list “Removing the service or account”.
- On the screen that appears, find the line “Delete the account”.
After these actions are completed, your account will be completely removed from Google’s services, and no one can use it from your phone or any other device.
Full accounting of the account
This method implies the complete removal of all the information that is associated with the account of your gadget. At the same time, the account itself will be available from the browser, t. to. Login and access password saved on the Google server.
There will be no data and settings on the device that were related to the old account. This is due to the function of reset to factory settings (Hard Reset). After reset and re.turn on the device, the system must be adjusted again.
Applying Hard Reset is recommended in a situation associated with serious problems in the functioning of the gadget. For example, your account is hacked, you forgot the password for unlocking the screen or you are sure that you do not need the old e-mail and other user information.
- We go into the device settings.
- Choosing the section “Restoration and reset”.
If you do not want to delete and tie a new account, you can temporarily leave the process of synchronization of the connected account with the gadget. A similar option is available using the Google Accounts service. standard utility. It combines all applications from Google.
Google Accounts constantly loads information about available updates and controls account settings. To stop the operation of the account, we follow the instructions:
- We go into the device settings.
- Choosing the item “Applications”.
- In the displayed window, we go to the “All” section.
- Find the Google Accounts option, open it.
- In the new window, click on the “Forced stop”. To restore the service of the service, it is necessary to restart the gadget. All account settings will be saved.
In order to erase all the android records attached to the Android system, you just need to click on the “Wipe the Data” button.
What to do if the message “Error Removing Account” Google
Sometimes users are faced with a mistake during a standard deletion of Google’s account accounting. In this case, nothing changes and after rebooting the old account remains tied to the smartphone.
You can solve the problem very simple. you need to create a new Google profile and tie it to the Android OS. Then you just need to remove the second no longer needed account. Follow the instructions:
Easy Way To Bypass Google Account Verification (New)
- Go to the application menu and open the standard mail client Gmail. By default, this program is installed on all devices with OS Android;
- After loading the application, click on the “Options” key, which is located in the upper left corner;
- Select “Add account”;
- Next, you will be redirected to the binding window of a new account. Among the list of offered mail customers, select Google;
- Now choose the type of account (new or existing). Register or enter the login and password for entering;
- After a successful entrance to the new account in the parameters of the standard Gmail program, the possibility of choosing the desired account will be possible. Note that one mail (open at the moment) is the main one, and the second is additional. To change the status of a mailbox, just click on his name. Gmail will change with a change in the status of the Gmail account for the entire OS on the smartphone.
- The field of choosing a new account as the main one return to the telephone settings window and delete an extra account, as described above. The progress error will no longer appear.
Method 2. full deletion of account
This method of deleting an account involves the complete deletion of all the data that are associated with your smartphone account. At the same time, the account itself will be available for use from the browser, because the login and password of access will be saved by the Google server.
There will be no settings and data on the smartphone that were related to the old accounting. This is possible thanks to the dumping function to factory settings (another name is Hard Reset). As a result of the reset and re.start of the phone, the system will need to be adjusted (create a new Google entry, choose an hour.long belt, re.connect to the router and so on).
It is recommended to use Hard Reset if you are faced with serious malfunctions in the smartphone, forgot the screen unlock password, your past account has hackled, or you are sure that the old mailbox and other user data will never be needed again.
Follow the instructions to completely remove Google on Android (the method works with versions 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0):
How to delete Google account through settings
All smartphones operating on the most popular operating system in the world (we are talking about Android) offer their owners to connect or create Google account from zero. Finding an account has a lot of advantages. The owner is given the opportunity:
- Connect a virtual disk for data storage;
- synchronize the phone with e.mail and diary;
- Download applications from the Google Play store and update them.
Accordingly, the owner of the smartphone who decides to remove the account risks losing all these opportunities. However, letters, contacts and other content will remain available on a personal computer, so calling this loss of irreparable difficult.
The easiest and most obvious way to remove the unnecessary profile is to use the phone settings. An important point: before deleting an account, just in case, take care of creating a backup copy of your data. The procedure looks as follows:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Find the option “Data reservation” (the name of the name “backup”). Depending on the version of the Android, it can be in the “System” section or in the “Restoration and Reset” folder.
- Turn on the reservation option. After that, the data stored on the phone will be loaded on a Google Disk, from where they, if necessary, are easy to return to the same or new device.
If the backup was included earlier, then pass this step.
Google account deletion: YouTube/Onemovielive
Now nothing prevents you from getting rid of the Google account. This one is done like this:
- Enter “Settings”. Scroll down to the section called “Personal data”.
- Find the “Accounts” folder (the name option. “users and accounts”).
- Open the folder and find the Google profile in it.
- By touching your finger, highlight the account.
- Press the options menu icon (these are three points standing one above the other, located at the top of the screen).
- From the opening list, select the removal. Confirm your action.
Pay attention to several nuances:
- The phone will demand to confirm the deletion of the Google account. To do this, enter a graphic key or pin code, password.
- The described algorithm is guaranteed to make an account if the device operates on Android at least the 9th version. It is not difficult to check the OS: go to “Settings”, and then. to the “System” section.
- Removing Google account sometimes does not work. This happens if he is on the phone only one. In this case, you have to create a new profile, connect it with the phone, and after that, turn off the old.
Google Service page on the phone: Pixabay
How to delete an account from the phone through Google services
The proposed option is used as often as the above. Therefore, he is reasonably considered a full.fledged alternative. We are talking about deleting an unnecessary account through the optional services of Google itself. There is nothing complicated in this version:
- Go to the “Settings” smartphone.
- Find the “Appendix” folder. There are five tabs in it. Flying to the right, reach the one called “All”. Sometimes instead of it there is only a item in the menu “show system processes”. Select one or another.
- When the service processes appear on the list, find the Google Services (an alternative version of the name. “Google accounts”).
- Entering the directory, first click the “Stop” button, after. “Disable” and finally below. “Wipe the data”.
- The result of the described manipulations will be the removal of the Google profile from the device. It remains only to perform the last action. to restart the smartphone.
How to delete Google account through services: YouTube/Onemovielive
Google account. consequences deleted
Before you get rid of the account, it is worthwhile to carefully study what will happen if the account is deleted. You will lose all the data that were attached to the profile, namely:
- letters, documents, calendars and photos;
- access to Google services;
- Subscriptions and purchases issued through Google Play, Google Drive, YouTube and other services.
Thus, everything that concerns your account will be erased. In case you want to delete Google, but you want to save content, it is provided for downloading the profile data. We will talk about how it works a little later, but for now we move on to the first way to get rid of the account.
How to delete Google account from the phone
If you do not want to lose contacts, photos and other content, but just want your phone there is no account, you can leave the Google account. To do this, refer to the following instructions:
- Open the settings of the device.
- Go to the “Accounts” section (may be called differently).
- Select “Google”.
- Tap the name of the desired account.
- Click the “” button, and then. “Delete the account“.
After the release, the account will continue to work on other devices
Let the “delete” button are not scared, because after clicking it will only exit the account on the current smartphone. You can repeat it again at any time using the login and password. By the way, this is not the only way to leave Google. If you prepare the phone for resale or do not have access to it, study additional options. Well, we will move on to the features of the complete removal of the account.
Why is the Google account should be deleted
Before deleting the Google account from the phone, you need to think over everything again and decide how necessary. It is accepted in the following cases:
- You decided to sell a smartphone to a stranger or transfer it to a relative to use. In both cases, it is advisable to remove the Google account from the Android device. Firstly, this is necessary from the standpoint of confidentiality, and secondly, a new person will not be able to use the phone before removing the profile.
- It is necessary to remove the extra Google accounts on Android to restore the performance of the device.
- The appearance of the need to log in under another account.
In the above cases, the removal will be justified and necessary. The situation is more difficult if the Google account was hacked. In this case, you need to check security by the Myaccount link.Google.COM/Secure-Excount. There you can find out what sections the attacker got access to. This allows you to take measures to eliminate the possible consequences.
How to disable Google account on Android phone
Once again, it is worth recalling that removal in this case refers to a simple damping or deautorization with the exit from all system services. This is done with the aim of selling or giving a gadget or for transition to permanent use by another account. The phased instructions for “removal” are as follows for all versions and shells: it looks as follows:
- Turn on or unlock your smartphone or Android tablet.
- Go to its main menu containing shortcuts of all applications that are installed in the device memory.
- Find the “Settings” icon among them and click on it.
- After the opening of the configuration menu, find and go to the “Accounts” item.
- Choose the type of account “Google”.
- View information about all the accounts that are tied on this device, or about one single.
- Click on the desired account (to the email address used by it to enter Google services).
- Call an additional menu. You can do this by clicking on the “Still” button, which looks like a vertical troet.
- Select “Delete account”.
- Confirm your intentions and click on the “Delete Account” button again.
- Wait for removal.
Disconnect (deletion) of the account in the settings of android
note! At this stage, the account will be completely untied from the phone, and he will “forget” it. You can leave everything as it is or add a new profile for use, if the purpose of removing the old was precisely this action.
How to reset an account on Android and add a new account
The Google account is universal, as it allows you to use only one ligament and password to enter and use all applications and services Google Apps. Sometimes people want to untie it for some reason: Google Play services take up too much space in the memory of the device, they strongly spend the battery charge and conduct secret espionage behind the user and all its actions. Many simply do not use them, therefore they want to turn off the account and remove them.
There is a method that is not very popular for unreasoning and reset and reset, but has the right to life. To do this, go to Google Play from a personal computer or mobile phone (tablet) through the desktop version in the web browser.
Before resetting all unused devices, you must log in
You can use a direct link or press the settings icon in the service. A list of devices that are tied to one or another active account will be shown. Next, you just need to remove the checkmarks from those Android devices that a person does not use or does not want this Google account to be tied to them.
Important! The binding will remain and fly off only when the settings and parameters are reset on the phone. These actions will only allow you not to show the name of the gadget when installing applications and clear this list of unnecessary smartphones. It will not work to get rid of this way.
Adding an account on a phone or tablet running the Android operating system is very simple. This is most often done in the device itself. Step.by.step instruction is as follows:
- Go to the phone configuration.
- Select the section “Accounting” or “Users and accounts”.
- Click on the “Add account” and indicate its type. “Google account account”.
- Indicate the login and password from the profile.
- Follow further instructions on the screen.
- Enter a protective code or password, if it is installed by the system settings.
- Save changes.
Delete unnecessary devices from the list when installing programs can be through Google Play
note! All accounting data at the entrance from the phone will be synchronized with its internal memory. These include: email letters, contacts, events from the calendar, etc. D.
Deletion of the Accounts file.DB
The last way to delete your Google account on the phone will require the presence of a ROOT access on the device. In addition, this option involves deleting the Android system file, so you will also need a file manager supporting the ROOT access, you can use this conductor.
- one. We go to the file manager
- 2. Press on the strips at the top left
- 3. We note “Show hidden files”
- four. We go to the “local storage”
- 5. Select “device”
- 9. We will need a folder “0”
- ten. And so we got to the “Accounts file.DB “
- eleven. We delete the file “Accounts.DB “and file” Accounts.DB-Journal “
After removal, reboot the device, the system will automatically create new files without your account.
How to delete an account with all the data from the Google server?
If you decide to get rid of the Google account, you need to understand that all the data that are related to this account will also be deleted. You will not be able to access the Google disk and Google photo, which may have important data. You will not be able to restore passwords on sites where Google is binding and cannot use all Google services. If you still intend to completely delete the Google account from the server, then the next instruction is for you.
- We go to our Google account
- Select “Account Settings”
- Find the section “Removing an account or services”
- Click “Delete an account and data”
- Enter the password, while thinking again if I need it
- We delete the account