How to copy contacts from the phone to the SIM card: all options
The list of contacts on mobile devices can be stored by choosing a user: on a SIM card or in the memory of the device. By default on smartphones, it is usually worth saving new records in memory of the gadget.
But if necessary, you can quickly copy contacts from the phone to the SIM card, using the built-in functionality of the Android OS or third-party applications. The reverse operation is easily available-transferring the phone book from SIM card to a smartphone.
How to transfer contacts from Android phone to a SIM card
Many people when changing the phone are faced with the need to transfer telephone numbers from one device to another. This can be done using various methods, but often users prefer to move contacts to the SIM card, and then install it in the smartphone. It would seem that it is easy to cope with this procedure, but due to the constant update of Android, the principle of action is slight, but it changes. Let’s look at the process of transferring contacts from the Android phone to the SIM card and vice versa, and also deal with its some subtleties of this procedure.
First of all, we propose to consider the procedure for moving telephone numbers directly to the SIM card. Recall that, depending on the version of the operating system and the installed firmware, the name of the sections and tabs may differ from those given in the instructions. So, in order to transfer contacts to the SIM card correctly, we recommend using the following guidance:
- We open the application responsible for making calls. Usually the desired program is located at the most prominent place of desktop.
- By default, you will open a section with challenges, so we go to the “Contacts” or “Telephone Book” tab.
- Open an additional menu by pressing the icon in the form of “three points”. On some phones, it unfolds by clicking on the touch key responsible for the option.
- In the menu that opens, we find the item “Import and Export” and click on it. By the way, its name may be different, for example, “copy contacts”.
- Choosing the option “Exports from SIM cards”. If several SIM cards are installed on the phone, then select the one to which you need to move the phone numbers.
- Next, mark the phone numbers that need to be transferred. And in conclusion, we confirm the export procedure by clicking on the OK button in the window that appears.
If for some reason the standard capabilities of the system cannot be transferred to the SIM card contacts, then you can use a special application from Google Play.
How to Copy Contacts from SIM to SAMSUNG Galaxy A22 Storage – Relocate Contacts
Action on Android 5-8
Before a large update of the integration, the transfer took place in a similar way, but some buttons looked different, and navigation relied on otherwise built sections:
- First you need to open the “contacts” from the desktop and go to the “options”, located again from above (but without the usual landmark in the form of three points).
How To Move Contacts From Samsung Phone To SIM Card!
- After calling the context menu, select the “Settings” item, and then switch to the choice of the necessary import and export parameters. As in Android 9, VCF support, entries with internal memory and external drives, and SIM cards are provided.
- In the latter case, the list of records for transfer. And again, the arranged checkmarks or the “Select All” button will help manually.
- The transfer begins after choosing a place to save. a smartphone or an account on Google. Which option to choose. depends on the desired result. But with synchronization of problems there is exactly less. And the next time you will not have to repeat actions with the SIM card-the necessary data will transfer to the phone book automatically.
Simka contacts transfer to Android 4
To transfer contacts from the phone to the Simsung SIM card (or to the device of any other brand) with the version of the Android 4 operating system, you need:
- Go to the contacts section using a special icon on the home screen or in the menu.
- Go to the settings. To do this, click on the “menu”, “option” or “” button depending on the phone model.
- In the window opened, select “Export/Import of Contacts“.
- Next, select “Export to the SIM card”.
- Select the contacts that need to be copy. You can click on the “Select everything” button if you need to copy all the contacts from the phone book.
- Carefully read and agree with the conditions under which the data is copying from the phone to the SIM card.
Like other OS, when copying, only the name and phone number of the contact is saved.
Using the Super Backup application
Easy Backup, Move Contacts Transfer/Backup, McBackup, Phonebook Backup Transfer and others will also help you in copying data. If you want to protect yourself in case of a breakdown of a SIM card or phone, the next method will save all the information on the Internet.
This is the most reliable way to transfer or save contacts from Samsung on Samsung, for a long time. At the same time, this is done only once, and the information from the smartphone is synchronized with the cloud constantly. You can have access to information from the account not only from the phone, but also on the computer. Also, when using this account, the video is synchronized, photos, as well as saved documents. You can have access to numbers from any device that has the Internet.
Input or creation of account
- To copy contacts from the Android phone. brush your finger from top to bottom to open an additional menu. Connect to the Internet (mobile or wi-fi). Next, you need to go to the “Settings”. click on the sixth icon.
- If you already have an account, then enter the phone number that is attached to it, or email, and click “Next”. If the mail is not yet created, we click “Create an account”.
- When registering, nothing is difficult. you need to specify the accounting data, and at the end come up with an email. When authorizing, you need to enter existing information for authorization. At the very end, you will be offered to tie the phone number to the account. you can skip this step or agree. Next, you will be shown an agreement that you just need to “accept”. After that, the account will be added.
Enter Google account
To transfer the phone numbers, you need to simply enter the already existing account on the new smartphone. I wrote about this in the first step. we just repeat it on the new smartphone. Let me remind you that you can view this information on the computer. for this it is enough to log in in the account and go to the desired section. There you can also view photos and videos.
How to copy contacts from the Samsung Galaxy phone on the SIM card
Using a smartphone for a long time, we save in memory of the phone, a large number of contacts.
When buying a new device, there is a need to transfer all these numbers to it, since it is a newly long and time.consuming process to write down each a newly, a newly long and time.consuming process.
And it will help us in this, an ordinary SIM card, it has a small amount of memory that is enough for all our numbers.
We will copy contacts from the old phone to the SIM card, and then install it in a new device.
However, I want to immediately warn that only the numbers and names of subscribers, other information, such as email, address, information about work, notes and the names of subscribers.t.D. Can be lost.
Now let’s move from words to business, and complete the task.
How to send contacts from phone on SIM card on Samsung
We go to the “Phone” application, or as it is also called “Ringeon”.
We open the section “Contacts”.
Next, click on the “three vertical points” button.
In the window that opened, click on the point “Management”.
In the menu that opens, you must click on the “move” item.
Before us opened the window “from where”, select “Phone”.
We highlight the necessary subscribers, you can immediately press the button in the upper left corner.
After click on the “Ready” button.
Now the window “where” has opened before us, select “SIM”.
In the window that opens, read a warning message, then click on the “OK” button.
It remains to click on the corresponding button.
At the end of this process, click on the OK button.
Congratulations, the task is completed, I have everything on this, I wish you success.
Contact combination is automatically carried out. OS conducts a general analysis, checks the found, unites the same.
- Enter the Contacts app.
- Go to the “Duplicate Association”.
- Press “unite”.
- Choose from the detected results that you need to remove or combine.
Association through the Gmeil is carried out as follows:
Duplicates will be removed automatically, provided that the device is configured synchronization.
Healthy! First of all, you need to find out the number of takes. If you can use a little manual cleaning. If not, apply other methods.