Connection of Xiaomi Redmi Airdots (Earbuds) wireless headphones to a Windows computer or laptop?
In this article, we will continue to study the inexpensive wireless headphones. I will show how to connect Redmi Airdots (in the Chinese version of Xiaomi Earbuds Basic) to a computer or a laptop on Windows via Bluetooth. This model can work with any Bluetooth support device, whether it be PC, phone, TV or TV console. Of course, the portable of headphones and TWS wireless technology primarily implies use with a smartphone so that you can also talk through the microphone built into them and manage music. But like any other wireless headphones, Redmi Airdots/Xiaomi Earbuds can be connected to a stationary computer or laptop on the Windows operating system. Let’s figure out how.
Nothing complicated to connect Redmi Airdots wireless headphones to a computer or laptop. The main thing is the only condition. it should have a Bluetooth module in it.
In laptops, it is most often built. But for a stationary computer, it may be necessary to buy an external USB adapter. I wrote in detail about one of these in the article about connecting wireless speakers to PC.
The order for connecting headphones to the computer is the same as for a smartphone.
First of all, it is necessary to enable synchronization on headphones. If there are no buttons on the case of your Redmi Airdots model, then we just take out the headset from the cover. After which TWS modules themselves turn on and synchronized.
Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic 2s / Redmi Airdots 2S /. лучшие беспроводные наушники 2021?
How to use Mi Truds
Before connecting and configuring Mi True Wireless Earchones headphones, you need to deal with their features. Structurally, the device consists of a charging case with a charging connector. Functional button and light indicator, as well as a liner with a microphone built.in in it (ordinary and noise.disposable), a touch button and outpatients.
To connect the headphones Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earchones, start with their charging. The process begins automatically after installing on the case. In this case, the case itself must be connected to the power source (for example, laptop). The bulb blinks during the charge, and after its completion it is constantly burning. To check the charge level, open the case cover and look at the indicator. If it shines for 5 seconds or more, this indicates the adequacy of the charge. As a rule, this does not take much time.
Now let’s look at how to connect Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones headphones to use them as a headset or listening to audio.
To connect to the new device, do the following:
- Put the devices in the case.
- Click on the functional button and fix it within two seconds.
- Wait for the appearance of flashing light indicator.
- Enter the settings section on the device.
- Go to Bluetooth and find your device.
- Press on it and enter the password “0000” (if required).
Sometimes the question is how to connect the wireless headphones Mi True Wireless Earchones to two devices. To do this, do the following:
- Put one of the liners in the case.
- Click and hold the key on the case for two seconds.
- Use the first device to search and connect to the device.
- Remove the liner from the case.
- Insert the second liner into the case.
- Click and hold the button on the case for two seconds.
- Find the headset on the second device to connect the second headphone Mi True Wireless Earphones.
Before synchronize Mi True Tw Earchones headphones in this way, it is necessary to clear the history of connection. To do this, do the following:
- Put both liners in the case.
- Click and hold the button on the box from 10 seconds and more.
- Wait for the indicator glow.
- Release the key and wait for the restart.
If you first managed to combine the headphones of Xiaomi Mi True Wireless, in the future they do not require constant conjugation. The case of the case will be enough for an automatic connection to the latest Bluetooth device. If the headset cannot connect normally, it goes into waiting mode.
In the instructions for the headphones Mi True Wireless Earchones, the Russian provides detailed information on how to connect and configure the device. After the conjugation, you can insert outpatules into the ears, taking into account the inscription (left and right headphones). Also select the optimal size. The process of setting up headphones Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earchones when listening to music is very simple. Basic moments:
- Acceptance / completion of the call. double touch of any headphone.
- Starting / stopping music. double touch of the right outfit.
- Voice assistant. double touch to the left liner.
- Suspension of playing. removal of one of the liners.
- Noise reduction. holding the button for three seconds before the sound signal appears. Noise suppression mode does not turn on during a call / communication.
If you do the conjugation of the headphones Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones the first time, it may be required to be required.
If you managed to connect the headphones of Mi Troy Wairles, you can use their functionality in full. In this case, the inclusion is carried out automatically after opening the case cover. The main thing is that for this there is enough charge. If this did not help, click on the touch button for the liner within five seconds.
The devices are turned off automatically after returning to the case and closing its lid. If the devices are disconnected on the device or are outside the range of its action, they go into waiting mode, and after 10 minutes in sleep mode. As an option, click and hold the functional button for about five seconds.
Many Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Basic users ask about the possibility of switching tracks. The functional button is not provided for solving this problem, so the only option is management using the application for playing music (built.in or installed). Another way is to set the Mi AI program at 4PDA link.to/forum/index.PHP?Showtopic = 993336. Here you can configure different voice commands and thereby simplify the management process.
How to connect Xiaomi Redmi Airdots headphones
To connect headphones, only a phone with Bluetooth support and the accessory itself are needed.
Keep in mind that the inclusion and off of the gadget occurs as a result of the extraction or reverse of the headphones in the case, respectively. So do not try to find any buttons with which they can be activated.
How to connect both headphones:
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the “update” button to search for new devices.
- In the list, select the name of the accessory “Mi True Wireless Ebs Basic_r (Right. Right Headphone)”.
- Click on the name and confirm the request for connection.
Ready! Now you can listen to music.
The manufacturer decided not to be limited to one connection method and just in case provided the second method.
How to connect Xiaomi Redmi Airdots headphones. the second way:
- Take them out of the case.
- Squeeze the touch panels on both headphones.
- A pair of blinking with red and white light should occur. hold the touch buttons.
- Another blink of colors will occur.
- Place the accessory back into the case.
- Take out and wait a bit. frequent flashes become slow at the right headphone.
- Then just connect the headphones to the phone.
How to connect Xiaomi Redmi Airdots headphones?
In the spring of 2019, a new wireless headset from Xiaomi. Redmi Airdots, which is also known as Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic. The device can synchronize with the Bluetooth smartphone. To connect, you need to take a few simple actions, which we will tell you about.
Xiaomi headphones are delivered in a protective film, which is required to remove before the first use. After that, the device must be put in the case for charging. While the indicator is glowing in red light, it will be recharged. Getting a Xiaomi headset is when the indicator will glow white light.
At the end of charging, both headphones should be removed from the case and wait 2 seconds until they are activated. Then there will be an automatic connection of the left headset to the right, which will tell the glow with white light.
At the next stage, Bluetooth is activated on the phone with the subsequent search for available devices. In the list that opens, you will find the name Mi True Wireless Ebs Basic_r. You need to click on it and agree to a proposal to conjure, after which the exchange option is activated.
When the conjugation is completed, the menu will present data on what status the gadget is and what is the level of its charge. After that, all Xiaomi headset options become available.
Upon use, the connection will be carried out in automatic mode, provided that Bluetooth is turned on on the smartphone.
How to synchronize
Before making Xiaomi‘s headphones together, it is necessary to take into account the features of this device. So, in the headset Airdots, Airdots 2, Earbuds and in other models as the main one is the right liner. After that, the left is connected to it, and two devices begin to work in normal mode.
TWS Xiaomi Mi True 2 Basic Review, connecting dan Reset part 2
In the usual form, in order to synchronize Xiaomi headphones among themselves, the following steps must be performed:
- Charge the case with Xiaomi set.
- Open the lid and pay attention to the indication. Light bulbs on both headphones should start blinking, after which it stops on the glow on the left. This means that the synchronization of Xiaomi Redmi Airdots headphones is completed.
After that, you can enter the Bluetooth smartphone / tablet settings, turn on the “blue tooth” and start the search. The list should appear in the list, to which you can connect.
Unfortunately, the scheme discussed above does not always work, and it is not possible to combine the two Xiaomi headphones with each other with a similar method. There can be many reasons: long failure to use the device, software failure, prolonged use of only one headphone, etc. D.
In the above cases, it is necessary to synchronize the headset manually. To combine Xiaomi Airdots headphones, you need to take the following steps:
- Make sure the case with the inserts has charged to the desired level.
- Remove one liner from a case.
- Turn it off by squeezing the touch button from the case. Hold the key for five seconds.
- Click the button again and hold it for 30 seconds until the red indicator appears.
- Remove the second outfit and repeat the same operation with it.
- After the devices lit up red, put them in the case for 5-10 seconds, and then get it to synchronize Mi headphones among themselves.
If everything is done correctly, the left and right liners are combined automatically, after which they can be connected to a smartphone (even to the iPhone).
To combine Xiaomi Airdots headphones, try another scheme:
- Press your fingers on the touch buttons.
- Make sure the devices are disconnected (indicators should light up in red).
- Do not lower the keys, and after 10-20 with the LED will light up twice red-white light.
- Put the devices in the case, and after five seconds, take them out and make sure the connection ability.
Instructions Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic
From the document you will learn: overview of the device, carrying, charging, turning on and off, using one and two headphones, setting back, review of functions, security measures and warning.
How to charge. Page Use a charger cable. Indication: low charge. flashes the indicator in red every 3 seconds; charged. indicator of a charger cover shines with white.
How to turn it on. Page 2 Methods: 1. automatically turn on when you get out of the charger; 2. Click and hold the touch panel for 1 second until the indicator lights up with white.
How to connect. The page can synchronize, both 1 headphone and 2:
- Using 2 headphones: at the same time take out both headphones from the cover and they will automatically connect to the smartphone, if the first time does not work, repeat the action several times. Did not help? Manual connection: turn off the Bluetooth smartphone, and turn on both headphones manually, indicators blink briefly in white, and on the right headphone the indicator slowly blurred in white after fingering between the headphones. And now turn on the Bluetooth on the smartphone.
- Use 1 headphone: for this, take out only one headphone from the cover, the right one is better (the left connects for a long time). On a smartphone, select ” Earbuds _r” or ” Earbuds _l” and perform synchronization. If done manually, then the principle is the same as two headphones.
How to turn it off. The page can be turned off in 2 ways: 1. Put them in a charging cover; 2. Press and hold the touch panel for 5 seconds, wait for the red indicator.
How to insert. Page to be convenient to wear and do not fall out follow the recommendations on page 2. Gently insert a wireless headphone and make sure that it will not fall out, shake your head for confidence, and align in such a way that the microphone is open and turn to your mouth (during communication by phone).
How to connect Xiaomi Mi Airdots 2 Pro headphones
Now let’s see how to connect a more advanced TWS brand model. Xiaomi (Redmi) Mi Airdots Pro 2 to the phone, which was also in our review. Unlike the previous Bluetooth headphones, there is a separate key on the case that activates the mating mode with the phone.
How to connect to phone?
- So we turn on Bluetooth on the phone
- Next, click on the button, which is located on the side of the case case
- The light indicator on it should blink in white. this means that Xioami Airdots 2 Pro are ready to connect
- Open the Bluetooth settings on the smartphone and connect to the device with the name “Mi True Wireless Earchones 2”
Now you can get them from the case and use them. The disconnection occurs automatically when placed back into the cover and closing the lid.
Repeated connection is also activated immediately after opening the cover cover, and not when pulling headphones from the case, as realized in most other models.
Music management and incoming challenges
Xiaomi Airdots 2 Pro touch sensor is located at the top of the head of the headphones. By default, the following functions are assigned to the control button:
- With an incoming call, a double slippers will respond to any headphone to this challenge
- Double touching the left headphone. calling a voice assistant
- Double slippers for the right. pause/playback
Few? Well, what did you want for this money? In fact, there are headphones for a thousand with much more developed music management opportunities. But Xiaomi here, as in the case of Redmi Airdots, did not bother. Fortunately, there is an opportunity to change them from a mobile application.
As you can see, all actions are caused by double touches, and not single, to avoid accidental triggering. This is exactly what I did not like TWS headphones with sensors, as they caused my functions that I unnecessary during their amendment in the ear.
Installation of the Xiaomi mobile application (Redmi) for the phone
We move to a mobile application with which more advanced models of Xiaomi headphones or Redmi work. There are two versions of programs to set up a wireless headset. the official Mi AI and the custom Mi Buds M8. You can download the official Mi AI application for a mobile phone without any search by just scanning QR code on the box.
He will open the application page in Google Play for Android, with which you can download the utility to a smartphone.
Which headphones of Qusiaomi are suitable for Samsung’s phone
Before connecting the device, you need to figure out whether Xiaomi wireless headphones are suitable for samsung. In practice, you can connect almost any headset that is suitable in the Bluetooth class. The most popular devices include:
- Xiaomi Air 2 PRO. modern wireless headphones of intra.channel type with voluminous sound, the ability to call the voice assistant and the ability to control the volume. The devices have an IPX4 protection class, and the number of microphones is three. Four pairs of outpatients are available in the kit. The connection is carried out via Bluetooth 5.0, which should be supported by the Samsung phone. Cost. 7200 r.
- Redmi Buds 3 Pro is another intra.channel headset that is included in the rating of the best Xiaomi headphones for Samsung’s phone. The operating frequency is from 20 to 20,000 Hz, weight 9.8 g. IPX4 protection class. Supported Bluetooth version. 5.2. The battery has a capacity of 35 mAh, which is enough to work for six hours. The cost of the device is 4600 r.
- Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Basic. high.quality and inexpensive Xiaomi wireless headphones for a phone with a simple connection, active noise reduction, operating time of 5 hours from your battery and 20 hours from the case. Give out sound with a frequency in the range from 20 to 20,000 Hz. They cost 2000 p.
Considering which Xiaomi wireless headphones are suitable for samsung, other popular models can be distinguished. Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic 2, Redmi Airdots 3, Air 2 Pro, Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 and others. They all differ in characteristics and price, but make access to the Samsung phone affordable.
The conjugation of Xiaomi wireless headphones does not take much time and does not require a lot of time. If there are any malfunctions, problems can be with the Samsung phone or the headset itself. For example, a common problem when the phone does not see headphones. But almost everything can be solved independently and quickly.
In the Комментарии и мнения владельцев, tell us if you managed to connect the headset, and what difficulties arose at the same time.