How to set up Xiaomi wireless headphones
Before you start connecting your Xiaomi headphones to your phone, you need to make sure the headset is fully charged. To do this, just look at the color of the indicator located on each of the headphones. Usually, if the LED blinks blue, then the battery is fully charged, if red. on the contrary, it is discharged.
Xiaomi produces many varieties of wireless earbuds: Redmi AirDots, Mi True Wireless Earbuds, Mi Collar and Mi Sport. You can also find other species that will differ from the previous version by the PRO postscript. Depending on the model of the headset, the principle of connection and configuration may differ, therefore, first with the instructions supplied with the kit. But, as a rule, to connect Xiaomi wireless headphones to the phone, you need to do the following:
- We turn on the headphones by pressing the touch or mechanical button.
- After that, press the button again and hold it until a sound signal appears, indicating that it is ready to connect.
- Go to phone settings and turn on Bluetooth.
- We are waiting for the device to appear in the list of available devices. If nothing appears, then you can click on the “Update” button. Also check that the blue light on each earbud is flashing.
- Click on the headphone model in the list and wait for pairing. In the window that appears on the screen, select “Accept”.
Now, when you turn on Bluetooth, the wireless headphones will automatically connect to your phone. To cancel permanent pairing, you need to do the following:
- Click on the name of the headset in the list of connected devices.
- On the page that opens, click on the “Cancel pairing” button.
In order for the headphones to appear in the list again, you need to do the connection steps again.
One earphone does not work
The second most common problem is that the sound is heard only in one of the headphones. This is most often caused by the battery of one of the wireless headphones being completely discharged. You can understand this by the indicator: if it is blue, then everything is in order, and if it is red, then the headset is discharged.
Also, it cannot be ruled out that the headphones cannot pair with each other. This is usually due to a system error, but mechanical failures also occur. To fix the problem, you need to do the following:
- Turn off each of the headphones completely by long pressing the touch panel. The indicator lights should flash red. Press the button on the headset again and wait for about 30-50 seconds. After the appearance of two quick flashes, we stop pressing and just wait until the indicators stop burning altogether.
- We put the headphones in the charging case for 5 seconds, and then we take them out at the same time. After such manipulation, the headphones should pair with each other.
- We are trying to connect the headset to the smartphone. If it is detected by the smartphone as two different devices, then first of all we connect to the right earpiece. If successful, click on the button on the left earphone.
There is also another way to pair each of the earbuds:
- We put the headphones in the case and check that they are fully charged.
- We take out one of the headphones, and it doesn’t matter right or left.
- We expect the headset to turn on automatically, and then turn it off with a long press (30-50 seconds).
- Click on the touch panel until a red indicator appears.
- We take out the second earpiece and do the same. The most important thing is to follow a strict sequence.
- We put the headset back into the case. Each earphone should have a red LED on.
After following these steps, the headphones should work together without any problem.
Problems connecting to the phone
Despite the simplicity of the connection, an unprepared user may encounter some problems. Almost always, the situation is resolved after performing simple actions, which are described in detail below.
If Xiaomi wireless headphones do not connect to the phone, then most likely the problem lies not in the headset itself, but in a system error of the smartphone. We suggest that you familiarize yourself with the main options for eliminating the failure:
- Try restarting your smartphone after turning off Bluetooth. As practice shows, after such an action, many errors disappear for an unknown reason.
- Temporarily disconnect the headphones by holding your finger on the touch or mechanical button for 4-5 seconds. Please note that it is necessary not only to put the headset into standby mode, but to turn it off completely.
- Try connecting the wireless headphones to another smartphone. If the task is feasible, then the problem is definitely in the phone.
What you can definitely ignore when looking for a solution to a problem is the Bluetooth version. If the headphones work with Bluetooth 5.0, and the phone only supports Bluetooth 4.0, then there can be no barriers to connection. Limitations can only be imposed on the uninterrupted range of the headset.
How To Connect And Pair Bluetooth Headphones To iPad Pro 2020
How to connect Xiaomi wireless headphones to your phone
Xiaomi is engaged in the production of a large number of gadgets, ranging from smartphones to smart sneakers. Recently, the manufacturer has been actively engaged in the manufacture of wireless headphones, which are already very popular among users.
After buying a new headset, many people are wondering how to connect Xiaomi wireless earbuds to the phone. In fact, there is nothing difficult about this, and the entire initial setup will take a few minutes. Now we will tell you in detail about the connection sequence, and also consider possible problems.
Charging problems with Xiaomi wireless earbuds are quite common and can be dealt with at home in most cases. The main causes and options for resolving the failure can be found below:
Thus, you can connect Xiaomi wireless headphones to your phone in a few minutes. And it doesn’t matter what operating system is installed on your smartphone. The headset works correctly with both iPhone and Android devices.
activate the data transfer mode via Bluetooth in the phone;
enter the wireless settings and start the search mode for new devices;
connect the found device by clicking on its name in the list of found equipment;
it is important that the sound goes not to the built-in speakers, but to the connected headphones, you need to enter the phone sound system settings and cancel the “Sound during a call” function;
By activating the “Multimedia Sound” function, the user will be able to listen to music through wireless headphones.
Not all models of wireless headphones support multimedia streaming. Such restrictions are introduced at the software level, so, if desired, the user can easily bypass them by installing the appropriate software.
7 best wireless earbuds for your phone, tablet or smartphone
Which iPhones are suitable for Airpods?
People often wonder about the compatibility of these headphones. And here the answer can be very short. all devices that work on iOS 10 and higher.
So if you have at least an iPhone 5 in stock, then you can already safely think about buying these headphones. They are easy to connect and will play your favorite music.
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to iPad or Android
The principle of pairing devices is the same as in the previous manual. After activating the headset, turn on the wireless data technology on the mobile device, find the headset and pair them.
Before connecting Apple Wireless Headphones to your phone, you should know that the Bluetooth connection is actively consuming the battery power of both devices. Try to turn them off until you need them.
Usually, after a software update, there are various malfunctions of the connected devices. If after updating the operating system, the wireless headphones do not appear in the list of available devices for connection, try following the instructions below.
Instructions for eliminating software failures:
Reboot the operating system using the corresponding button on the screen.
If it does not help, do a system reset to return to factory settings. All important user data should be backed up before resetting. At the time of returning to factory settings, all user data will be permanently deleted.
The last global way to solve all problems is to flash the device. This method will get rid of all software glitches, but if done incorrectly can do more harm than good. Therefore, if all the above measures did not help to configure the wireless connection, then contact the service center.
Featured Materials: Top 10 Chinese Wireless Headphones. The 11 best earbuds for your phone. 20 best wireless bluetooth earbuds The 5 best Asus headphones. 5 best Awei headphones. 5 of the best Creative headphones. The 7 best Sennheiser headphones. The 9 best Beats headphones. No sound from headphones
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to iPhone Phone
Usually, there are no problems when connecting wireless headphones to a smartphone. First you need to make sure in what way this happens. Here we are talking about which headset you need to connect.
The connection can be made in two ways, automatically and via Bluetooth settings. In the second case, it is enough to turn on the headset and follow the instructions, which will be described below.
How to connect wireless headphones to your phone
Users of iPhone or other mobile phones with Bluetooth technology can safely purchase wireless headphones, since it will not be difficult to connect them to the device. The principle of combining a smartphone with additional equipment wirelessly is almost the same.
Depending on the operating system installed in the device, access to the settings may be different. Therefore, a user who decided to figure out how to connect headphones to a phone, in addition to this article, should use the smartphone manufacturer’s instructions. It shows step by step the process of accessing the settings and the principle of changing the phone parameters in order to connect two devices wirelessly. Next, the connection method will be described using the example of an iPhone and a mobile phone with the Android operating system installed.
The instruction will be useful for users of iPhone of different models, which allow connecting additional devices via wireless Bluetooth. The principle of connection is approximately the same for both specially designed products for the iPhone and equipment popular among users of smartphones from other manufacturers.
Recommendations: How to charge wireless headphones. How to connect headphones to a TV. How to use wireless Bluetooth headphones
How to connect the earpiece to iPhone via Bluetooth | What you need to know about earpieces?
iPhone is not just a status accessory. A smartphone from Apple is also a universal means of communication, with the ability to connect additional devices, and since such gadgets are very popular among students, they will undoubtedly be interested in using wireless earphones with them.
Go to the Bluetooth settings and connect the Bluetooth headphones to the iPhone. pairing
We return to the open Bluetooth settings from the item, to the list of Bluetooth devices. Usually, the headphones in the found devices are named something like the one on the box (full name or model name).
Usually, connecting headphones to the iPhone does not raise any questions. But sometimes the Chinese budget TWS (no-name and minor brands) can be called strange: just a Mac-address (numbers and letters separated by colons), hieroglyphs or a name that is not related to the “name” of the model. In this case, it makes sense to “pierce” several available options.
Only very old or strange models in the last step require you to enter a pin code. If this happened to a friend, the standard one is 0000 or 1111. Or it is indicated in the documents. How to connect Bluetooth headphones to iPhone? As you can see, no problem.
Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone
Depending on the iOS version, the appearance and path may differ slightly, the general logic is as follows: Settings. Bluetooth. in the menu that opens, press so that the switch is green. Check in the settings menu: Bluetooth. On.
Do not close the Bluetooth window, it will still come in handy.
How to connect wireless headphones to iPhone?
Let’s figure out how to connect wireless headphones to iPhone (wired). Airpods connect to iPhones using Apple’s magic. Turn on Bluetooth, open the case and the headphones will connect.
Connecting non-Apple wireless Bluetooth headphones (JBL, Sony, etc.) is a little more difficult than Airpods. But these are 3 easy steps that will take 1 minute:
- Can I connect wireless headphones to my iPhone? Yes, any Bluetooth headphones. Details. below.
- Is it possible to connect headphones to the iPhone with a wire? This is also simple, as long as there is a suitable connector or adapter. About this. at the end of the article.
- How to connect wireless headphones to any phone (not iPhone), you can read in our detailed article.
- What if the headphones won’t connect? Separate instruction.
Making Bluetooth Wireless Headphones Visible for iPhone
At this stage, the pairing of wireless headphones differs depending on the model, this can be clarified in the manual for the headphones. Here are the main options:
- Just open the case.
- We open the case and take out the headphones. One or two.
- Open the case and press the button on the case. If she is.
- We take out the headphones and press the buttons / sensors on them. There are already few such models. Usually you need to hold down the buttons / sensors on both headphones for a few seconds.
This is true for the first connection of Bluetooth headphones. If they have already been paired with another source, you first need to make sure they are not connected to it.
How do I enable pairing mode on non-TWS headphones? That is, on ordinary wireless headphones with a headband or a wire between the bodies. There are two main options for how to connect wireless headphones to your iPhone:
- From the off state, hold down the power button and hold it, without releasing it, for another 2-5 seconds after turning on. There will be a corresponding indication and / or voice / sound notification that the headphones have switched to the desired mode.
- If there is a dedicated button for connection (usually, it is indicated by the Bluetooth icon), then press it 1 or 2 times or hold it down for a couple of seconds. Of course, the headphones must be switched on.
How to connect Airpods to iPhone
Or how to connect iPhone to Airpods? It is, of course, very simple. This is done using the “magic” of Apple:
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on on the iPhone. As described above.
- Open the Airpods case near the iPhone. If you have Airpods Max, then it is enough to bring them to your iPhone, first, of course, taking them out of the case.
- A window with animation will appear. the very magic. Then just follow the prompts on the screen.
Naturally, for iPhone, the connection of Apple headphones is implemented as conveniently as possible. If you are signed in to iCloud (and you probably are), then the headphones will automatically configure to work with all your Apple devices.
Connecting Bluetooth headphones to iPhone 11, iPhone 7 and 6. what’s the difference?
How do I connect headphones to iPhone 11, 7, 6 and other non-recent models that are still in use? There is no fundamental difference, just use the instructions above. The names of the items may differ slightly, but everything is intuitive. IPhone 6 is no more difficult to connect to headphones than with the latest generation.
Choosing headphones for iPhone:
How to connect wireless headphones i9, i11, i12. to the phone
How to connect i9, i11, i12 Chinese wireless earbuds to the phone? Some Chinese TWS earbuds do not turn on automatically when removed from the case, you need to press the buttons.
Connecting i7s Wireless TWS Earbuds:
- We take out the Bluetooth headphones from the case.
- We turn on 1 earphone by holding the power button on it. Before the indicator starts blinking, there is sometimes a voice notification of switching on.
- After switching on, press 2 times, short pressing the power button.
- Turn on the 2nd earphone by holding the power button on it.
- After turning on, press 2 times, by short pressing the power button on the 2nd earphone.
- Then the 1st earphone is connected to the 2nd earphone.
- 2nd earbud remains blinking, in pairing and search mode. This earphone is active and it is he who connects to the phone.
- We take the phone and turn on Bluetooth in the upper curtain. By pressing the Bluetooth icon or through the settings, go to the Bluetooth settings.
- I7s headphones should be displayed in the list of available devices.
- Click on i7s and connect i7s wireless headphones.
To turn off the i7s headphones, just turn off 1 headphone by long pressing the on / off button. After turning off the 1st earphone, the 2nd will turn off automatically.
Video on connecting wireless headphones i7s
How to connect multiple headphones to 1 smartphone?
Modern versions of Android allow you to connect multiple wireless earbuds to one phone. But the sound can only go to one at a time. But you can quickly switch between them. It will be possible to simultaneously transmit sound from one source to 2 or more pairs of headphones after the massive introduction of Bluetooth 5.2.
In the meantime, some companies have their own experience. For example, Samsung. Their flagship smartphones (and even tablets) can connect 2 pairs of Galaxy Buds and listen together.
And, of course, you can connect several headphones to one phone with a wire. This requires, for example, a splitter (splitter adapter). Or, like Marshall: we connect the headphones to the phone via Bluetooth, and the second headphones to the first regular wire (3.5 mm).
In the Bluetooth settings on the phone. search for and connect Bluetooth headphones
We search for devices in the Bluetooth settings on the phone and select your Bluetooth headphones in the available devices (pairing).
The phone may additionally ask for connection when pairing for the first time. Click “Yes”.
Usually, headphones in available devices are named something like the official name on the box. But sometimes the Chinese budget TWS (no-name and minor brands) can be called strange: just a Mac-address (numbers and letters separated by colons), hieroglyphs or a name that is not related to the “name” of the model. Sometimes it makes sense to “pierce” several available options.
Only very old or strange models in the last step require you to enter a pin code. If this happened to a friend, the standard one is 0000 or 1111. Or it is indicated in the documents. How do I connect True Wireless headphones to my phone? As you can see, it’s easy.
️ 2. Making wireless Bluetooth headphones visible to the phone
Pairing differs depending on the model, this can be specified in the instructions for your headphones (included in the kit). Here are the main options:
- Just open the case.
- We open the case and take out the headphones. One or two.
- Open the case and press the button on the case. If she is.
- We take out the headphones and press the buttons / sensors on them. There are already few such models. Usually you need to hold down the buttons / sensors on both headphones for a few seconds.
After entering the pairing mode, the indicator on the headphones changes its state flashes / changes color / lights up / other.
This is true for the first connection of the headphones. If they have already been paired with another source, you first need to make sure they are not connected to it. How to find Bluetooth headphones in this case. just below.
2.1. Connecting wireless full-size, “non-TWS” headphones:
How do I enable pairing mode on non-TWS headphones? That is, on ordinary wireless headphones with a headband or a wire between the bodies. There are two main options:
- From the off state, hold down the power button and hold it (as in the picture above), without releasing it, for another 2-5 seconds after turning it on. There will be a corresponding indication and / or voice / sound notification that the headphones have switched to the desired mode.
- If there is a dedicated button for connection. usually, it is indicated by the Bluetooth icon. Turn on the headphones and press it 1 or 2 times (or hold it for a couple of seconds).
How to connect wireless headphones to another phone?
The above is an instruction on how to properly connect the headphones for the first time. If they have already been paired with another phone, then the instructions are the same, but there are nuances:
- If there is a paired phone (laptop, TV) within the Bluetooth range (about 10 m), then the headphones are connected to another phone (with which it was previously paired) automatically. And in most cases, connecting another device will not be possible. Checking this moment.
- The headphones must be disconnected from the connected phone. To do this, in the list of Bluetooth devices, click on the name of these headphones and confirm the disconnection. You do not need to unpair the headphones. Another option is to simply turn off Bluetooth on the phone with which the headphones are paired.
- Usually after that, the headphones will automatically go into search mode. All that remains is to connect them to a new phone.
- If the headphones themselves did not go into search mode or did not connect to another source, but still do not go into availability mode automatically, we force them to be transferred, as indicated above.
- If none of the above helps, you need to reset the headphones to factory settings. How to do this is written in the manual for a specific model. Usually this is holding the power button for a long time (10-15 seconds). After that, we follow the basic instructions.
There are models with multipoint function. the ability to simultaneously connect to 2 phones. How to connect headphones to a new phone in this case? Exactly the same: we transfer them to the accessibility mode forcibly and connect. After that, the headphones will connect to two phones: a new and an old one.
Turn on Bluetooth on your phone (Android)
Go to the Bluetooth settings on the phone and turn on Bluetooth: upper curtain → hold down the Bluetooth icon → turn on Bluetooth.
Or through the settings: main menu → settings → connections → Bluetooth (set to On).
The name and location of items may vary depending on the shell and version of Android.
Instant connection. NFC, proprietary application, Google Fast Pair, “magic” on compatible phones
Sometimes you can hardly think about how to connect headphones to a smartphone. There are additional options for this. Some are more convenient and faster than the standard version, but some are no better.
- NFC. If your phone and headphones support NFC, then there is no need to think about how to enable pairing mode on the headphones. We just activate NFC on the phone and bring the headphones close to the phone. The place with NFC on the headphones is marked with a special icon (usually on one of the earcups for full-size or on the case for TWS). On the phone. usually the top side of the back cover.
- Branded application. It may be able to connect headphones even if they are not paired with a phone. All you need to do is turn on Bluetooth. But rarely is it faster than a regular algorithm.
- Google Fast Pair. Supported by some headphone models and available on Android smartphones with Google services. When the headphones are turned on and next to the phone, an invitation window appears (almost “magic”). A pair of touches and headphones are paired. And linked to your Google account.
- “Magic” on compatible phones. Popularized by Apple. When the headphones are turned on and close to the phone, a beautiful animation window appears. You just need to confirm the pairing. After that, with each connection, an animation also appears. Usually this method is available between a phone and headphones from the same manufacturer (Apple, Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.).
Choosing wireless headphones:
How to connect wireless headphones?
Let’s figure out how to connect wireless headphones to a phone (on Android). These instructions for connecting Bluetooth headphones are relevant for ANY models: classic Bluetooth headphones (full-size or on-ear) and TWS headphones (in-ear and Airpods-type in-ear).
Before connecting your wireless headphones, be sure to charge them and turn them on.
Connecting wireless TWS headphones to the phone, differs from full-size / overhead, only by switching to pairing mode.
Connecting wireless headphones to the phone, for the first time, is more difficult than the second and subsequent times. This is done for safety from hacking and third-party connections of left devices to your phone or headphones. In the 2nd and subsequent connections of Bluetooth headphones, you will need no more than 5-10 seconds. Turn on Bluetooth on the phone and turn on the headphones, after which they connect automatically.
How to connect wireless headphones. video if you are too lazy to read:
We connect any TWS headphones:
We connect any wireless headphones:
How to connect Airpods wireless headphones to iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch
In the case of Airpods, it is enough to open the charging case with “drops” lying in it in front of the unlocked device.
Compatible devices for 1st generation Airpods headphones:
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with iOS 10 or later
- Apple Watch with watchOS 3 or later installed
- Mac with macOS Sierra or later installed.
Compatible Devices for Airpods Gen 2 Headphones:
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 12.2 or later;
- Apple Watch with watchOS 5.2 or later installed;
- Apple TV with tvOS 12.2 or later installed;
- Mac with macOS Sierra 10.14.4 or later installed.
The setup interface appears on the device screen. Select “Connect” and click “Finish”. Plugging in your Airpods 2 will also open the Hey Siri setup wizard (if you haven’t already done so on iPhone).
If the device is signed into iCloud, the Airpods will automatically set up using any of the compatible devices linked to iCloud using the same Apple ID.
How to Connect Airpods to iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, or Android
You no longer need to go through the traditional Bluetooth pairing process to connect Apple Airpods wireless headphones to your smartphone
How to choose a music playback source
Apple Airpods wireless earbuds can connect to iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time. In this case, the sound will switch between devices automatically.
You can select source for music playback (for example, Airpods, iPhone built-in speakers, or Apple TV) by following these steps.
On iPhone or iPad
- Open Control Center.
- Press and hold your finger on the music player card in the upper right corner of Control Center until the audio settings appear.
- Click on the AirPlay icon and select the desired device from the list of available.
NOTE. Airpods will only appear in Control Center and Mac Menu when they’re ready to use and within reach.
In case the Airpods are not showing up on Mac, you need to pair them. For this:
On a Mac, open System Preferences and go to Bluetooth.
Place both Airpods in the charging case and open the cover.
Press and hold the setting button on the back of the case until the status indicator turns white.
Select the defined Airpods in the list of available devices and click the “Connect” button.
Bluetooth not Working on Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod. Won’t Connect
If audio is still playing through the built-in Mac speakers in this case, click the volume control icon in the menu bar and select Airpods.
How to connect Airpods wireless headphones to an Android device
After the release of Airpods, many for some reason decided that they could not be used on non-Apple devices. This, of course, is nonsense: in essence, Airpods are, albeit improved, but still Bluetooth headphones. However, in this case, you will have to come to terms with the restrictions. you will not be able to use Siri, but you will be able to listen and speak.
To set up Airpods on Android, follow these steps:
Turn on Bluetooth on your Android device.
Put your Airpods in the charging case.
Press and hold the setting button until the status indicator turns white.
Pair your Airpods with your device by selecting them from the list of Bluetooth devices.
Airpods won’t connect, what to do
If the setup interface does not appear when trying to connect Airpods using an iOS device:
Make sure the devices have a compatible software version (iOS, macOS, etc.). System requirements are listed at the beginning of the article.
Make sure Airpods are close to your device and charged.
Close the headphone case, wait 10-15 seconds, and then open it again. The indicator on the charging case should start blinking white.
If the indicator does not flash, try pressing and holding the setup button on the back of the case for a few seconds until the indicator starts flashing.
If the above steps did not set up your Airpods, press and hold the setup button for 20 seconds until a blinking amber light appears on the indicator and repeat the steps above.
How to connect wireless headphones to iPad?
Pairing your device with a Bluetooth accessory
- On your device, go to the Bluetooth Settings menu and turn on Bluetooth.
- Put the accessory in discoverable mode and wait for it to appear on the device’s screen.
- To pair, tap the name of the accessory when it appears on the screen.
How to pair iPhone and iPad?
First, as you know, launch iTunes, and connect your devices. When the device icon appears, click on it. Go to the Options menu. Click on the box next to Sync with this (iPhone or iPad) via Wi-Fi.
How to connect wired headphones to iPad Pro?
The USB-C to 3.5mm headphone adapter allows you to connect 3.5mm headphones and other audio devices with a USB-C port. Plug the USB-C to 3.5mm headphone adapter into the USB-C port on your device and plug the other end into the headphones.
How to connect iPad to phone via Bluetooth?
How to connect Android to iPad via bluetooth
- On your iOS device, go to Bluetooth Settings and make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Make sure your Bluetooth devices and iOS devices are close to each other.
- Turn your bluetooth devices off and on again.
Which headphones are best for iPhone?
- Apple Airpods Pro. The best headphones for iPhone (original from Apple) in 2021, vacuum noise canceling
- Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2.
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro.
- Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless.
- Sony WF-1000XM3.
- Huawei FreeBuds 3.
- Beyerdynamic Aventho Wireless.
- Sony WH-1000XM4.
Which headphones are suitable for iPad?
- Apple Airpods. powerful and functional
- BeatsX. lightweight and effective
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones. beautiful and ergonomic
- Sennheiser MX 375. reliable and inexpensive
- Beyerdynamic DX 120iE. durable and comfortable
How to connect iPad to smartphone?
On the device you want to connect, select Wi-Fi Settings and find your iPhone or iPad in the list. Then tap the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to. If necessary, enter the password for the modem mode.
How to connect wired headphones to your tablet?
This work does not require special skills and knowledge, it is enough to follow the given sequence of actions:
- Take the plug on the headphones (this is the small metal end of the cylinder-shaped cable).
- Locate the headphone jack on the tablet body.
- Insert the plug into the socket.
- Make sure you are properly connected to the network.
This setting is only for headphones that match the jack on your device. If this is not the case, a special adapter is required, which the user inserts first.
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to an Android tablet
The Android operating system keeps up with its competitors and is equipped with the ability to connect electronic devices to a tablet computer. The sound quality will be affected not only by the accessory, but also by the device model, since many companies can release an Android tablet, you should carefully choose the model.
- As with iOS, turn on your device first;
- Then turn on Bluetooth on the tablet in the settings;
- The gadget will automatically start searching for nearby devices;
- The name will appear in the list of found devices;
- Select the desired device name from the list; pairing starts;
- If the word connected appears next to the name of the accessory, the connection can be considered successful;
- It is advisable to start any track for checking.
The first time the headset is paired with a tablet computer, the procedure is the same. The first two steps are necessary for further use.
Connecting Xiaomi Wireless Headphones
If you connect a popular brand wireless headset, you need to unpair the headset with other devices, and then follow these steps:
- Disconnect the headset. press the power button and hold it for 5 seconds;
- When the red LEDs light up, press both buttons again and hold them for 15 seconds. the sensors should start flashing red and white alternately.
- Hold the power button again (no more than 2 seconds) so that the left earbud finds the right one and syncs with it.
After completing the initial setup of the headset, you can start pairing with your smartphone. To do this, as in the previous cases, follow the standard connection procedure.
Connecting JBL Wireless Headphones
JBL wireless headphones connect to your tablet using Bluetooth technology as standard. Those who have purchased an accessory of this brand for the first time should follow these steps:
- Turn on “Head Set” and activate the Bluetooth radio module;
- Open “Settings” in any convenient way (via the menu or quick access panel);
- Select “Wireless & networks”.
- Activate the Bluetooth module (it can be activated on the quick access panel by pulling down the shutter);
- Wait while the system searches for devices available for connection;
- Select the model name of the Bluetooth headset from the displayed list.
If this is not the first time the headset is connected to the device, it will sync automatically. You can also watch the video tutorial.
Connecting different brands of headphones to your tablet
The first acquaintance with wireless headphones of any brand should start with solving the connection problem. Today it is not enough just to plug a wired headset into a tablet jack. It is necessary to go through the procedure of connecting and setting up two devices, depending on the manufacturer of the brand, it may differ, however, it is not so difficult to understand how to connect a Bluetooth accessory to Android.
Connecting Honor Wireless Headphones
To connect a brand name wireless headset, follow these steps:
- Find the power button on the headphone case and bring the device into working condition;
- Long press the Bluetooth button to activate data transmission and wait for the red and blue indicator lights to flash;
- In the smartphone settings, you need to find the item. “Bluetooth connection” and activate it;
- Click on the Bluetooth menu to see a list of devices available for connection;
- Find your headset model and click Connect. (Connect).
The successful establishment of the connection can be judged by the indicators: the red indicator should go out, and the blue one should change from blinking to constant and continuous.