How to switch the Internet to the desired SIM-card from SIM 1 to SIM 2 on Samsung Galaxy Duos or vice versa. Samsung Galaxy how to turn off the Internet from one SIM card and turn it on to another.
How to switch the Internet to the correct SIM card on Samsung Galaxy Duos. In this article, we will look at how to change the SIM card in the settings on a Samsung Galaxy with two SIM cards with which we want to use the Internet on a smartphone. Earlier we already had an article on how to switch high-speed 3G and 4G Internet to the desired SIM card, and if you were looking for how to do this and got to this page, then you can go to the article on how to switch high-speed 3G and 4G to the selected SIM card on Samsung Galaxy by going by this link.
If you cannot find in the settings how to disable mobile data from one SIM card and enable it on another SIM card from which you want to use the Internet, then you have come to the right place. Below you will learn how to switch the Internet from SIM 1 to SIM 2 or vice versa on Samsung Galaxy Duos.
And so to switch the Internet of Samsung Galaxy Duos to the desired SIM card, do the following on your smartphone:
In the menu that opens, select the SIM card manager.
Next, we find the item Data transmission network.
Now you can choose from which SIM card to use the Internet with SIM 1 or SIM 2. You can also completely disable the Internet from both SIM cards by selecting Disable mobile data in the menu.
Many users of Samsung Galaxy duos on their own cannot find how to change the SIM card from which you need to use the Internet in the settings and the money goes away, do not stand the SIM card where the unlimited Internet is connected. And therefore, I think the article will be useful, especially for inexperienced users of Samsung androids. We hope this article helped you and you were able to switch the Internet to the desired sim card.
Samsung is a huge world-class corporation. Manufacture of telephones and televisions. one of the most basic directions of the company. Today we are going to talk about Internet connection on Samsung devices.
Automatic Internet Configuration
- Dial the operator of your mobile network and ask to send the settings for connecting the Internet, naming the model of your smartphone.
- Next, the operator will send auto-settings in the form of SMS, which will need to be saved on the phone.
- Internet configuration will occur automatically.
- If it happens that the operator, for some reason, cannot send you the settings for your phone model or only send you to WAP access (which is much more expensive than GPRS), then you can connect the Internet yourself.
Cable internet connection
- Connect the LAN cable to the back of the TV and router.
- Next, you need to make an automatic or self-configuration.
How to connect the Internet on Samsung?
- Go to the “Network Settings” section and select the “Cable” tab.
- Next, the network will be automatically configured and after a while the Internet will appear.
- If there is a connection problem, you must enter the settings yourself.
- Go to the “Network Settings” section and select the “Cable” tab.
- Next, select the “IP Settings” tab and set the “Manual” option.
- Enter the necessary network settings and click “OK”.
- Then the network settings will be checked and after a while the Internet will appear.
How to connect the Internet on a Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Samsung Galaxy. a series of mobile phones with built-in PC function that run Android OS.
Setting up on any phone model is identical and does not require much effort.
The first method is to instantly enable or disable mobile internet on any Android phone.
On any modern Android phone, such as Honor 10, sony, Xiaomi, asus zenfone, Samsung a10, Samsung a3, huawei, Meizu m6, huawei y6, you can turn on or off the mobile Internet in 2-3 seconds.
To do this, you only need to move the shutter twice, hooking the top of the screen with your finger (on some versions, you need to move from right to left a second time).
Then you will see an icon in the form of two arrows. One press. turn on the mobile Internet, the second. turn off.
In other words, if the arrows are displayed in blue, then the mobile Internet is on, if in gray, it is off. All this is shown in the photo at the beginning of this section.
3 ways to enable and disable mobile internet on any Android phone
On an Android phone Samsung Galaxy, Honor, Huawei, ASUS Zenfon, BQ, Xiaomi, Sony Xperia, but KIA Lumiya, Meizu, Lenovo, ZTE, Alcatel, Fly can be turned on and off almost instantly as a mobile Internet
So quickly you can turn on and off the distribution of mobile Internet to other devices. to a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
It does not even depend on the service provider. mts, kyivstar, megaphone, beeline, tele2, motive, phoenix or any other, only, of course, first you need to connect such a service with the operator.
Below I will show 3 ways, only depending on the version of the android, the parameters in your smartphone or tablet may not completely coincide with those in the pictures.
The second way is to enable or disable mobile internet on any Android phone
The second way to enable or disable mobile Internet, for example, in honor phones, Huawei 10, Samsung a50, Samsung a6 and so on is a little longer, but also more effective, since you can make additional settings in it.
To do this, go to “Settings” and go to “Connection” and select “SIM card manager”.
Now we click on the item “Mobile data” and select the SIM card on which we want to get the Internet.
That, in fact, is all. If the service on the SIM card is connected, then the mobile Internet should then be connected.
As I warned you above, some parameters may have a different name as it depends on the Android version. I took pictures from android 7.
The second way is to enable or disable mobile tethering on any Android phone
You can also turn on the distribution almost instantly. To do this, as indicated in the first section, move the curtain from top to bottom twice (in some versions, the second time you need to move from left to right) and click on the icon “Mob. point access “.
Gray icon. disable distribution blue. enable. In the picture above, the distribution of mobile Internet is disabled.
I will share the secret of how your smartphone can save your life. Did you know that your phone has a feature that could save your life? Now I will explain to you how to activate it and how to use it.
Mobile Data Not Working || Mobile Data Not Connecting On Android/Samsung [Fixed]
Each of us would like to avoid accidents, but statistics clearly show that they can meet each of us.
It is worth knowing that even in the most tragic moments, modern technology can allow us to immediately seek help and thereby save our lives.
Most of us carry smartphones in our s, and it is definitely worth activating the alarm message function in them.
If you suddenly find yourself in a serious threat to life and health and cannot even call the emergency number. you can inform 4 people close to you about your situation by sending an alarm message.
If you enable this feature on your phone, you will need to quickly press the phone’s power button three times and they will be sent a message with your location, as well as a photo taken with the front and rear cameras.
How to enable SOS message function? You can use it on Android phones. To enable it, you need to go to the “Settings” of the phone, open the “Additional settings” section and find the “emergency messages” tab.
After entering the alarm messages menu, you must enter the “Main contacts management” option and enter the number of people to whom we would like to address our emergency message.
Then you just have to turn on the “send help messages” feature and keep your fists so you never use them. Success.
Configuring and installing the network manually
If you turn on the mobile Internet, but it is not, while you are sure that there is money in the account, then you can check the detailed settings and try to change them. In general, the settings should arrive by air automatically, but there are some failures. I will show all the configurations using the example of smartphones with the Android operating system.
NOTE! With a push-button cell, everything is done in the same way, but the menu items can be located in a different place and have a different name.
- We go to the section “Network and Internet”.
- “Mobile network” (the item may be referred to as “Mobile Internet”).
- Check again that the Internet is turned on. the slider is switched to the “On” state. Open “Advanced Settings”.
- Make sure the “Preferred Network Type” line is “4G”. In the “Network” line, the “Automatic network selection” mode must be enabled. To view the settings for connecting to a mobile network, click on “Access Point (APN)”.
- Depending on the network, you should see two parameters “internet” and “mms”. We are interested in the first option. In case of failures, the first parameter may not exist, then you need to create it by clicking on the “plus”.
Next, you just need to look at the parameters that you need to enter manually. If some item is not specified, then leave the field with the default value. blank.
- Name: mts
- Access point: mts
- Username: mts
- Password: mts
- MCC: 257
- MNC: 02
- Authentication type (verification method): POP (PAP or CHAP)
- APN Type (Access Point Type): default
- Name: tele 2 internet
- Access point: tele2.ru
- Authentication type (verification method): no
- APN Type (Access Point Type): default, supl
- Name: beeline internet
- Access point: internet.beeline.ru
- Username: beeline
- Authentication type (verification method): POP
- APN Type (Access Point Type): default
- Name: megafon
- Access point: internet
- Username: gdata
- Password: gdata
- MCC: 255
- MNC: 02
- APN Type (Access Point Type): default
- Name: yota
- Access point: yota
- MCC: 250
- MNC: 11
- APN Type (Access Point Type): default, supl
After entering all the settings, you must “Save” the connection. To do this, in the upper right corner of the screen, click on the “three dots”. You can also delete this connection by selecting it from the list and clicking “Delete”.
If after all the Internet there is still no, then I advise about Honor one more article on solving this problem. link to instructions.
Let me remind you that Wi-Fi is just a wireless network with the ability to use your home Internet using a router. Internet setup is not done on the phone, and you can only connect to a wireless network. To get inside the settings, you need to follow approximately the same initial steps.
- Find the “Settings” section with the gear icon. Again we go to the “Network and Internet” section. Here you need to go to “Wi-Fi”. If you have previously been connected to your home wireless network, then you can simply try turning on the slider and check the connection.
- Now you need to enable the module itself. After that, you will see all the nearest networks. Click on your.
- It remains to enter the password and click “Connect”.
If there is still no internet connection on your phone, you can check it on another device. If it is not there, then there may be two options:
- There is no money on the balance.
- The provider has some technical problems, and you should call him to find out more precise reasons.
- If you just purchased a router, installed it, then you need to configure it.
When connected to WI-FI, the Internet can be configured only on the router itself. Therefore, we have all the known instructions on our portal, and you can familiarize yourself with them yourself. Just enter the full name of the device in the search box and find the instructions. Also, you can always ask our experts for help in the comments.
NOTE! The full name of the router can be found on the label under the case.
How to connect mobile Internet: full step-by-step instructions
Hello everyone! Today we have another interesting question. how to set up the Internet on your phone. I will say right away that you do not need to configure the Internet on Android and iPhone (in 95% of cases), and you just need to insert a SIM card into the phone. During the operation of the phone and the system itself, malfunctions may occur, then to connect to the Internet you need to make some manipulations, which we will talk about in more detail below.
Here you also need to consider what exactly the user means by the word “Internet”. mobile Internet or Wi-Fi. Since both of these options are configured differently and have different ways of working. First, look so that on the desktop in the upper right corner you see the mobile network connection icon. If you see a cross from above, do not be alarmed. this means that the mobile Internet is simply turned off.
NOTE! If there is not a single division of the mobile Internet, then perhaps your SIM card just came off. pull it out and reinsert it.
Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Shutter menu. We find there the icon “Mob. Internet “and activate it. If you have an active Wi-Fi network, deactivate it to check the operation of the mobile Internet.
Now you just turned on the internet on Android. Check your connection by going to any browser. If there is no connection, then we will try to configure it in more detail. Another option is that you simply forgot to pay for the service package that is connected to your phone. Remember. to use the Internet, you must have at least some funds on your balance.
Configuring the router
You can optionally configure your router through your computer. You can also do this via a smartphone or tablet. I will give general recommendations and show the configuration using the example of a TP-Link router.
ATTENTION! For configuration, you need an agreement from the provider, which contains the data for connecting to the Internet.
- Connect to the local network of the router. From a phone and tablet, this can only be done using Wi-Fi.
- After connecting, you need to open a browser and enter in the address bar: 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1. They can also have a DNS address (starting with http or https). You can see them on the label under the case.
- Next, you will be asked to enter your username and password. Most often it is: “admin-admin” or “admin-empty string”.
- Find the “WAN” or “Internet” section. Next, you need to specify the “Connection type”. you can see it in the contract. Now you will need to enter additional data for the connection. Nothing complicated, just enter information from the sheet.
NOTE! If the contract does not contain any data for connection, then your provider uses the type “Dynamic IP” (Dinamic IP). Just put it on.
You can find more detailed settings for your model on our website. Enter the full name of the model (company and model) into the search engine. Then we just read the instructions. If you have any questions, then ask them in the comments.
[Newest] 5 Easy Ways to Connect Samsung Phone to PC in 2019.
Connect your audio system to your new TV
Want to get a surround sound effect? Good news for you: connecting your speakers is no problem because you can connect either a digital audio cable or an HDMI cable to the One Connect Box!
Connect Samsung device to PC with USB cable
Samsung Messages Backup also allows you to connect your Samsung device to a PC via a USB cable. Here’s how:
Samsung Galaxy Manual Internet Settings | Data Configuration,APN,3G,4G Internet 2016
Install the program on your PC desktop and run it.
Connect Samsung device to PC with USB cable.
Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galayx. Click this link or follow the instructions to enable USB debugging.
Now you can use this program to:
How to turn on Internet on Samsung manually
Manual tuning is not much more difficult than automatic tuning. You can connect mobile Internet like this:
- Ask your service provider for setup information. Keep in mind that there are no universal settings, and therefore without this information you will not be able to establish mobile Internet.
- Open the settings on your mobile device, and then select the menu with connections.
- Go to the section “Mobile networks” and “Access point”.
- Select “Add-ons”.
- In a new window, you will have an empty profile that you need to fill out based on the recommendations of the telecom operator. After filling out all the forms, save the settings.
- Select the created point and activate “Mobile data”.
- Reboot your mobile phone.
Table. Parameters for manual configuration of the Internet.
How to connect your phone to the Internet automatically
The first thing to do if the Internet has not appeared is to configure its automatic installation. You can turn on the Internet on Samsung like this:
- Open the settings message. Usually, the installation SMS comes automatically immediately after the card is installed. But if this did not happen, send a request to the telecom operator.
- Open the text of the message and in the window that opens, select “Application: Internet”.
- Click the install button. Most likely you will be asked to enter a pin code. The standard codes are 0000 and 1234.If none of these options came up, we recommend contacting technical support.
- After the installation is complete, please activate mobile data and restart your phone to enable mobile data on Samsung.
Even this simple procedure usually helps if the Internet does not work on Samsung. That is why we recommend starting with it. If automatic setup is useless for you, and mobile data does not work on Samsung, go to manual.
Just plug and play for video consoles
When you’ve gotten the latest game console or new media player, you’re in for the fun right away. Well, QLED TV is about to change your life. Here’s how to connect your DVD player to your TV (or Blu-ray!) Connect its HDMI cable to the One Connect Box. This is it. Or, if you’re wondering how to connect your gaming devices to your TV, it’s the same thing. Plug in the One Connect Box and get ready to win. It’s that simple!
How to switch 3G and 4G
Connection of such a service is not available in all cases. For this, a number of conditions must be met. First of all, the gadget must support the corresponding function. It is not difficult to check this. just go to the settings and find the line about switching the network in the parameters. Secondly, the area in which the phone will be used must have both 3G and 4G coverage. You can find this information on the official website of the telecom operator. Third, the SIM card itself must support both networks.
In order to switch 3G and 4G networks, you will need:
- Go to “Settings” and “Mobile networks”.
- In the window that appears, select the most preferred type of network.
- Go to “Mobile networks” again.
- Open the “Network Mode” tab.
- Select the mode relevant for 4G.
If mobile data does not work on Samsung after installing new settings, you will need to restart the phone in the usual way. If this does not help, repeat all the installation points again.
Now you know how to configure the Internet on your Samsung phone. The only problem that can arise with this is the lack of a network during an automatic or manual installation. Usually, a simple reboot of the device helps in such cases. But if it does not help, and all the settings are correct, we recommend contacting the service center: they will help you to enable 3G on Samsung Galaxy.
Perhaps the most famous of the listed programs. It allows you to communicate with people over great distances for free using video calls or regular mobile calls.
Japanese social network for young people. It also allows users to communicate with each other for free, and even use cute stickers and emoticons.
Watch a video about connecting Viber to Samsung phone.
Step-by-step instructions on how to connect Viber on Samsung
The Android operating system has literally flooded the entire world of mobile technologies around the world. Every seventh active Internet user has a smartphone on the Android operating system. Its main plus is simplicity and practicality of use. Even the most inept and inexperienced person, after a few minutes of studying the proposed phone, will be able to perform the simplest operations with the gadget. What can we say about advanced users, whom Android smartphones help to make life easier. But alas, some owners do not know how to connect Viber on a Samsung phone or any other with Android OS.
Analogs for Viber
Despite the popularity of Viber in the circles of many people, there are those for whom the application is not suitable for seemingly banal and completely subjective reasons. For example, someone may be annoyed by the color of the main working screen of the program, someone may not like the stickers offered by Viber, and someone just wants to find another messenger for the sake of variety in order to expand their social circle. You cannot blame people for this, you need to, on the contrary, try to help them in this difficult choice. In total, on the mobile add-ons market, developers offer us a huge variety of interesting options, the most popular of which are:
Many of our fellow citizens actively use applications from the proposed list, because, as they claim, interaction with them is much easier than Viber. Some do not even suggest how to install Viber on a NoKIA phone or any other Android model at all.
How to connect Viber on your phone: step by step instructions
This is the most effective, quick and widespread way out of the given situation:
- First, you need to find the PlayMarket application icon on the main screen of your phone (this is the main program for Android OS that allows users to download new add-ons to mobile devices).
- After entering the program, find the search bar (it is located at the top) and enter the application that you want to install. In our case, this is Viber.
- After the search is completed, a list of add-ons that match the request will be displayed in the main active window. As a rule, original programs always occupy the first positions in the proposed list.
- Having found the desired item, click on it. You go to the main page of the application in PlayMarket.
- Already here we are looking for the coveted “Install” button. The installation process is automatic, without any user intervention. All that is required of him is an agreement.
Interestingly, the main audience of WhatsApp is the owners of iPhones. The problem is that not everyone can figure out on the fly how to install Viber on an iPhone. Then people need to look for a replacement for software that is difficult for them, which leads them to WhatsApp.
There are differences between the two messengers. Basically WhatsApp is a chat text communication tool without the ability to make a voice or video call. Viber, on the contrary, gives us the opportunity to exchange information with friends and family: both through regular text messages and using free calls and free video calls.
Messenger created by our compatriot Pavel Durov (he also created the social network ). Its distinguishing feature is keeping your data completely safe and unreadable. Only text communication is provided there.
How to connect Viber on Samsung?
Samsung is an extremely popular Android smartphone. Many people know that this company was one of the first to start the transition to a modern operating system and software. It is believed that this is the main competitor of Apple products in the gadget market.
Despite all the seeming ease of use, an inexperienced user will not be able to immediately understand the principles of the system, as well as understand how to connect Viber on a Samsung phone. This is not so difficult to do, the main thing is to understand all the programs used for this. Owners of other brands and models of phones should also take note of this, since the algorithm for installing applications among Android OS is identical.