how to connect Xiaomi Mi Air 2 SE TWS headphones to a smartphone or tablet
This means that the Mi Air 2 SE TWS model connects to an iOS or Android device as follows:
- if the headphones are completely new (i.e. just out of the box and have never been connected yet), then before the first connection it is recommended to charge them completely (i.e. put them in the case and connect it to the USB port of the computer or charger via cable) or, if time does not allow, leave them for at least 10 minutes (and during this time you cannot remove the headphones from the case);
- then we take out the charged Xiaomi Mi Air2 SE from the case, after which the headphones should turn on and switch to pairing mode automatically (and if you have a Xiaomi smartphone with MIUI and Bluetooth is not disabled, then he will also “see” the headphones himself, what is there will also inform you with the appropriate notification);
- turn on the Bluetooth-module of the smartphone (“Settings” “Bluetooth” On);
- in the list of detected devices we find and tap “Mi Air 2 SE” (if the system asks for a code, enter 0000. that is, four zeros).
- firstly, Xiaomi Mi Air 2 SE is able to remember the last Bluetooth pair, that is, the smartphone or tablet to which it was connected for the last time, the headphones are automatically found;
- secondly, in order for the headphones to connect to the smartphone / tablet automatically, it is enough to open the case cover;
- Thirdly, the following Xiaomi models currently support the headphone detection notification function:
Xiaomi Mi Air 2 SE: how to connect new ones, and what to do when they stopped connecting
Xiaomi’s new wireless Mi Air 2 SE TWS have been on sale for a week now (in China at least). They say that the audience really liked them right from the start and are simply megapopular.
also because this model is also initially designed to work with smartphones of the “native” brand Xiaomi and other Android models, as well as with the iPhone. In this regard, briefly about.
How to reset the Xiaomi Mi Air 2 SE headphones
This is for the case when, during operation, the smartphone has ceased to “see” the headphones, either they do not connect, or they do not play, or only one is playing. Problems like this happen sometimes too.
At the same time, if Mi Air2 SE was not beaten, dropped and bathed for a long time, then in the vast majority of cases, this kind of trouble occurs due to a software failure. To put it simply, the headphones are malfunctioning. Consequently, the problem can be eliminated in the standard and most effective way, namely by the so-called “hard reset” of the headphones, i.e. force reset their software to factory settings.
The Xiaomi Mi Air2 SE is rebooted as follows:
POP UP bateria en auriculares Xiaomi Air 2 (todos los modelos) en CUALQUIER Android
- put both earbuds into their charging case (do not close the lid);
- press the touch panel of any earphone and hold it pressed for at least 3 seconds until the LED indicator starts flashing alternately red and blue. the reboot is complete;
- now open the Bluetooth settings of the smartphone and delete the current pair from Mi Air2 SE;
- after that we connect the headphones to the smartphone again (we create a new pair, the procedure is usual. see above).
Instructions on how to connect Xioami Mi AirDots 2 Pro to the phone
Now let’s see how to connect Xioami AirDots Pro 2 to your phone. The instructions will be universal for both Android and iOS smartphones. This means that the setting will be universal for smartphones such as iPhone, Samsung, Huawei, Honor, Meizu, LG and of course Xiaomi. The procedure here will be a little unusual compared to other wireless earbuds.
For the initial sync, the earbuds and case must be fully charged. Therefore, if you have just unpacked them, then the first thing to do is connect to the power.
- So, turn on Bluetooth on your phone
- Next, click on the button located on the side of the case
- The indicator light on it should blink white. this means that the Xioami AirDots 2 Pro are ready to connect.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on the smartphone and connect to the device named “Mi True Wireless Earphones 2”
Now you can get them out of the case and use them. Disconnection occurs automatically when you put it back in the case and close the lid.
Reconnection is also activated immediately after opening the cover of the case, and not when removing the headphones from the case, as is done in most other models.
Music and call control functions on Mi AirDots 2 Pro via Bluetooth
The touch sensor is located at the top of the headphone foot. By default, the following functions are assigned to the control button:
- With an incoming call, double tap on any earphone will answer this call
- Double tap the left earphone. call the voice assistant
- Double tap on the right. pause / play
Few? Well, what do you want for this money? In fact, there are over a thousand headphones with much more advanced music control capabilities. But Xiaomi here, as in the case of the Redmi AirDots, did not bother. Fortunately, it is possible to change them from the application.
As you can see, all actions are triggered by double tapping, and not single, to avoid accidental triggering. This is exactly what I disliked TWS headphones with sensors, as they caused functions I did not need when they were corrected in the ear.
Manual for Xiaomi Mi AirDots 2 Pro Headphones. How to Connect via Bluetooth to the Phone, Configure and Reflash?
Just a few days ago we got acquainted with the new wireless headset Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro 2. And today I am writing for you this detailed instruction in Russian, how to connect Xiaomi headphones to the phone and configure their functions via Bluetooth. And there is something to talk about here, because the Air 2 model supports work with a mobile application, with which you can change the programmed functions on the control buttons through the phone. over, it will work both with the iPhone and with any smartphones on Android. Samsung, Huawei, Honor, Meizu, LG, etc.
Installing a mobile application for your phone
Let’s move on to the mobile application. You can download it without any search, simply by scanning the QR code on the box.
Regardless of your phone’s operating system, it will open the app page on Google Play for Android or the App Store on iPhone.
Allow the application to access the Bluetooth module on the phone
And yes, then the entire menu will be in Chinese. I hope that in the future, with the delivery of headphones to the international market, the program will be Russified or at least translated into English. But in fact, when setting up, it’s easy to navigate. you need to press the right button all the time, where the inscription is highlighted in blue.
How to use Xiaomi AirDots wireless headphones
4 hours. And if you listen to the tracks alone, then the device’s performance will increase by 1 hour. The Bluetooth headset connects in the same way. both to the iPhone and to Android.
- Hold the touchpad of one earbud.
- The phone settings will display “Mi AirDots BASIC_R” or “Mi AirDots BASIC_L”. whichever you choose. For example, the left one. While he is blinking often, it means he is looking for the right one. After 15 seconds after activation, it will blink less often. from this moment, the earphone is activated as an independent device. It’s ready to pair with your phone.
And yes! The sound of the AirDots babies is what you need. With bass too. But only if you choose the right ear pads that come with the kit. They should fit snugly into the ear canal. A sure sign of “your” size. when “ears” are not felt when worn.
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to your phone
The Xiaomi AirDots feature is the touch panels on the outside of each earphone. They can be used to connect Xiaomi wireless headphones to the phone.
- Press and hold both earbuds until you see a double purple-red blinking. This is a signal that you have reset the settings.
- Put them in the charging box for a while, take them out and wait for the devices to “find” each other. As soon as this happens, you will see a pale purple blinking of the right earbud. He is in charge.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings of your smartphone. Available devices will display the designation “Mi AirDots BASIC_R”. These are your headphones. The phone will connect to the right one, and that will connect to the left.
Sometimes AirDots sync separately. The reason. the left “ear” “loses” the right.
4 things to do if one wireless earbud doesn’t work.
- Unplug the two earbuds: hold down both touchpads until the red lights turn on.
- Hold for 30-50 seconds: first, the white indicator will turn on, then, after 10-20 seconds, it will light up in red-white. The indicator will blink 2 times.
- Continue to hold until they flicker a couple of times and go out for a few seconds. Then they flicker a couple more times. this means that the settings have been reset.
- Now put the “ears” in the case and take out both of them shortly. The left one will look for the right one, synchronizes with it, and you can connect to the phone.
How Xiaomi Wireless Headphones Work
If you take the earpiece out of your ear, the music doesn’t stop like it does with Airpods. The devices are disconnected only in the case, and are connected back to the phone when they are taken out:
- put only the left one in the case, it will turn off, and the right one will work;
- remove the right one. both will turn off.
Headphones work with voice assistants Siri, Google Assistant, Alice. The controls are intuitive:
- 1 touch. pause or answer a call;
- double. call the voice assistant. The only thing that is inconvenient: when you want to fix the earpiece and inadvertently press the touch panel, the music will stop;
- holding one or more seconds. canceling the call;
- double tap during a call. mute the microphone.
How to charge wireless headphones
Xiaomi AirDots charges the case, and it itself is powered by micro USB. Not 1.5 hours. as the manufacturer assures.
45 minutes. The case is equipped with a 350 mAh battery, it is enough for three recharges.
- If the diode does not flicker and glows red, the battery is charging.
- White color indicates 100% battery charge.
Watch the video review of Mi AirDots, their problems and solutions
Leave your opinion and wishes to the article “How to connect Xiaomi AirDots wireless headphones”
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to your computer?
How to connect wireless headphones to your computer?
Wireless Bluetooth headphones do not have wires for connecting to a PC. Therefore, many have a question “How to connect headphones to a computer?” or “How do I connect headphones to Windows 10?” However, it is quite easy to connect headphones to any device. Below I described step by step how to pair with a PC on Windows 10.
Connecting wireless headphones to a Windows 10 computer
Once you’ve connected your headphones to your Windows 10 computer for the first time, you can find them in the list of devices under “Bluetooth and other devices”.
Mi Air True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Connection Problem
How to connect AirDots Pro 2 headphones to a smartphone?
It is worth noting that the headphones have different names Mi AirDots Pro 2, Mi Air 2 and Mi True Wireless Earphones 2, however, they are the same type of headphones with names for different markets.
Connection For the initial synchronization, it is necessary that the headphones and the case are fully charged so that there is no failure when the Xiaomi Air 2 is connected for the first time.
- Put both earbuds in the case and close it.
- Hold the side button for a few seconds until the indicator on the case lights up. This procedure needs to be done once to activate the headphones as they are shipped from the factory in a switched off state.
- Now once again hold down the side button for a few seconds until the indicator on the case starts blinking.
- Headphones ready to pair.
Go to the smartphone: in the Bluetooth menu, search for available devices.
In the list of available devices, we find Mi True Wireless Earphones 2. Click on this name and accept the pairing request, in which you can allow the exchange of contacts. Regardless of the version of the headphones for the global market and the Chinese market, the name in the list of available devices will look exactly like Mi True Wireless Earphones 2.
After a successful connection, information about the status of the device and its charge level will appear in the menu of paired devices. The headphones are plugged in and ready to go. With further use, the Xiaomi Air 2 headphones have an automatic pairing function, so the next time they will connect to your phone (if the Bluetooth function is enabled on it) as soon as you open the case with the headphones. Taking the headphones out of the case is no longer necessary. The auto-connect function is only supported from the MIUI 11 shell version.
You can check the headphone charge in the Smart background Bluetooth menu when pairing devices. The function displays full information about the Mi Air 2: the charge of the case and the charge of each earphone separately as a percentage.
By default, the following functions are assigned to the touch control buttons:
With an incoming call, double tap on any earphone. answer the call.
Double tap the left earphone. call the voice assistant.
Double tap on the right earphone while listening to a track. pause / play.
Connecting wireless bluetooth headphones TWS Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones AIR 2
Connecting to a Xiaomi smartphone
To connect the headset to a Xiaomi smartphone, place the headphones in the case, close the case cover, and then open it. Make sure the Bluetooth function is activated on your smartphone. Follow the prompts on the smartphone display.
Note: make sure you have the latest MIUI 10 software.
Xiaomi Mi Air Earphones Lite. Unboxing & Review!
Aborting the connection
If you turn off Bluetooth on your device or exceed the Bluetooth signal range, the headphones will automatically enter connection standby mode. In case of unsuccessful Bluetooth connection within 10 minutes, the headset will enter sleep mode. To activate, put on the headphones again and establish a connection.
Connecting to two devices
✓ Place one of the earbuds in the charging case, then press and hold the function button for 2 seconds. Use device A to search and connect to the earphone
✓ After connecting the first earbud to device A, remove it from the charging case. Now place the second earbud in the charging case, press and hold the function button for 2 seconds. Use device B to search and connect to the earphone. This will allow each earphone to be connected to a separate device.
Attention: Before using this function, you must clear the connection history of each earbud.
How to connect Xiaomi TWS Mi AIR 2 headphones to the phone
Connecting to a new device
✓ Place the earbuds in the charging case, then press and hold the function button for 2 seconds. The charging case indicator light will blink white, indicating that the earbuds are waiting to be connected.
✓ Turn on Bluetooth on the source device, search for “Mi True Wireless Earphones 2” in the device list and establish a connection. If a password is required, enter “0000”.
If the headset is in the charging case, open the case cover and the earbuds will automatically connect to the last paired device. If no connection history is found or the headphones cannot connect to any device, they will automatically enter connection standby mode.
Note: If the headphones cannot automatically connect to the device, you need to manually connect them to the device through Bluetooth settings.