Best answer: how to connect to a column with iPhone?
It can be in different places of the case depending on the model. Next, we find the Bluetooth button on the control panel. It is marked by a characteristic Bluetooth icon. it must be pressed to activate the iPhone detection function.
How to Transfer Files From Phone to PC With Bluetooth
- Turn it on by pressing the power button on the body;
- Then click on the key that launches Bluetooth;
- Turn on the iPhone;
- Open the settings of the mobile device;
- Find the Bluetooth tab, open it and activate this option;
- Wait until the runner next to the inscription “Other devices” will not stop spinning;
Connecting the column to the phone
To the iPhone
The algorithm of actions when connecting the iPhone to the columns is as follows:
- The compact audio system is located in the immediate vicinity of the smartphone. This is necessary to create a stable connection between devices.
- The speakers are included, converted into a mating mode by pressing and holding the appropriate button on the panel.
- On the iPhone, open the settings section (gear icon).
- At the top of the application, select Bluetooth.
- Move the slider to the inclusion position. Pillars available for connection are displayed in the opening list.
- Click on the name of the devices. The aggregation process takes 1-2 minutes.
How to connect a Bluetooth column to a computer or laptop
Most laptops have a built.in Bluetooth, so you will configure a wireless connection with ease. For stationary PCs, such a function is not provided, so you will have to additionally purchase a USB-Bluetooth adapter. If your laptop is not equipped with a Bluetooth module, such an adapter will also be required.
But the connection setting will depend only on the operating system of your device, and not on its type. Below we will tell you how to connect a portable column to PC via Bluetooth for Windows 10 and Windows 8 (it also works for the Seven).
Setting in the Windows 10 operating system
- We turn on the column, making sure that the Bluetooth are actively engaged in it.
- On a laptop or PC we go: “start”. “parameters”. “devices”. Turn on Bluetooth (slider to the right).
- Next, we are looking for the parameter “Add Bluetooth or another device”, click on it.
- A computer (or laptop) will begin to look for available devices. Find the name of your column in the list, click on it.
- The inscription “Connection” will appear, after which the column will connect and the inscription will change to “Your device is ready for use”.
Setting in the Windows 8 operating system (also works on Windows 7)
- Turn on the column. Make sure the Bluetooth connection is actively.
- With a USB-Bluetooth adapter connected on the computer screen in the notifications panel, the Bluetooth icon will become active. Click on it with the right mouse button.
- In the window that appears, select the “Add device” option. If the Bluetooth icon does not appear in the notifications panel, go to the settings: “Start”. “control panel”. “devices”. There, select the “Add device” option.
- In the new window, all devices available for connection will be displayed. Select the name (model) of your column (for example, JBL Flip 5) and click “Next”. The column will connect, then the corresponding message will appear on the screen.
You can connect any wireless headset to the iPhone in two ways:
The process of connecting Airpods does not take much time and comes down to a simple instructions:
- First, the user must activate Bluetooth. To do this, you need to run a finger along the screen from the bottom up (in a blocked state),
- Click on the icon of the same name
- Turn on the device
- AirPods will automatically connect to your smartphone.
If wireless headphones are not from Apple, then the device must be connected through the settings:
- You need to remove the “jaw” from the body and, if necessary, turn on.
- Wait for them to connect with each other.
- Then go to “Settings” on your phone and select “Bluetooth”.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- Start searching for other devices.
- Find the name of the gadget in the list of available devices and start the connection.
After connecting headphones, the user can get out of the settings and play music. If the device was successfully connected, the corresponding icon will be located in the upper right corner of the screen. Some models transmit information about the battery charge.
Connection of the Alice column to the phone
We will analyze how to connect the Alice column to the phone. You can use a column with the virtual assistant “Alice” to listen to music from your smartphone. Use a simple life hack:
- Ask the column to activate Bluetooth. For example, say: “Alice, turn on Bluetooth”.
- Then turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- How to connect the smart column “Alice”? A list of devices available for a bunch of devices will appear on the screen. select a column with Alice from it.
- As soon as the devices are connected in a couple, you can listen to music, podcasts, audiobooks and any other sound from the phone through the column.
iPhone 12/12 Pro: How to Bluetooth Tethering to Share Internet Connection With Macbook/iMac
Connection Bluetooth speakers
Consider how to connect a Bluetooth column to the phone. This method is very convenient, since when connected it is not necessary to use wires.
In addition, unlike ordinary speakers (for example, from a computer, or a music center), Bluetooth columns usually have a small size and stylish appearance, such as this small model from Nokia:
A big plus is also the compatibility of almost all wireless speakers and smartphones with each other, regardless of the manufacturer. For example, you can easily connect the Bluetooth Sony column to the Samsung phone.
Connection Bluetooth speakers on smartphones with Android and iPhone are carried out in the same way:
- Turn on the column and activate Bluetooth on it (if it does not start automatically);
- On the phone, go to the “Settings” menu (or “parameters”);
- Open the Bluetooth section;
- Move the slider of the same name to the right to activate a wireless connection and start the search for available devices;
- After the list of devices is displayed, find the name of your column in it and click on it for a few seconds must occur, and the column will have to make a sound or change the color of the indicator (depending on the model);
- Try to turn on music on the phone. The sound should play from the column.
If you have a JBL column, read a separate instruction on how to connect a JBL column to the phone
If you have speakers from JBL, then you can do this. You will find a method in this instructions: https: // www.Lumias.RU/KAK-SOEDINIT-2-I-3-COLONKI-JBL-MEZHDU-SOBOJ/
By the way, almost all wireless speakers have a 3.5 mm connector, which means they can be connected via AUX-cable. The main thing is that in your phone there is also such a connector.
What to do if the speakers are not connected?
If no one of the above methods has helped. it is better to contact specialists who understand all the intricacies of modern gadgets.
How to connect a column to the phone? Step.by.step instructions How to connect a Bluetooth column to the phone. FAQ from EARPHones-Review
How to connect a column to the phone? The article provides a step.by.step bluetooth connection guide column to the phone. We’ll figure out why the speakers do not get together with a smartphone and answer the main question “How to connect a Bluetooth column to the phone?”. FAQ from EARPHones-Review. Help and advice! Characteristics ratings reviews advice