Ways to physically connect your phone to your PC
To establish a physical connection between the phone and the computer, 3 interfaces are used:
- USB. Connecting via a USB cable is the easiest and most obvious option. To access user files stored on a smartphone, as a rule, no settings are needed: it usually appears in Windows Explorer immediately after connecting. Simple push-button phones sometimes require the installation of special software and drivers.
- Bluetooth. For this type of communication, it is imperative that both devices have Bluetooth adapters. Phones and laptops have them by default, but for desktops they have to be purchased separately. When connected via Bluetooth, a PC user gets access to folders and some functions of a mobile gadget.
- Wi-Fi. Normal network connection over the air. A computer and a smartphone can interact as equal members of the same local network, as a server and a client, as well as an access point and a client device.
To establish a connection Make sure the Bluetooth adapters are turned on on your computer and phone. On Windows 10, this option is enabled in the “Settings”. “Devices” application, on Android smartphones. in the quick access bar.
Click the “Add Bluetooth or Second Device” button below.
In the next window, select the connection type. bluetooth.
Click the phone in the list of detected devices. Check the digital code, which will appear below in this window and on the phone screen. If the code matches, click “Connect”.
To access the functions of the mobile gadget, scroll down the “Bluetooth and other devices” window to the “Related options” section and click “Devices and Printers”.
Find the phone among the connected devices and click on it with the right mouse button. The context menu shows the options for using it that Windows provides.
In my example, they are practically comments, and in order for the computer to interact with the phone, for example, like with a flash drive or like with a WEB-camera, you will have to install a third-party application like MyPhoneExplorer.
The most common way for a PC and a mobile phone to communicate via Wi-Fi is to use one of the devices as an Internet access point for the other. A smartphone connected to the World Wide Web through a 3G / 4G network of a mobile operator is more often used as an access point.
Setting up such a connection is very simple:
- We go into the settings for managing wireless networks and turn on the modem mode.
- In the modem mode option, select “Wi-Fi access point”. In the next section, we define the settings for the access point. In most cases, it is enough to set a password to connect, the rest is fine by default.
After that, you can connect your computer to the access point.
The reverse way of connecting the smartphone and the PC is also possible. when the access point is started on the computer. The function is supported by all editions of the system, starting with Windows 7 (except for the starting and home basic edition).
Creating a virtual access point in Windows is also NOT difficult. Windows 10 has a Mobile Hotspot feature that can be launched through Settings. Network Internet. It is enough to move the slider to the “on” position and the access point is launched. Of course, in order for the phone to access the Internet through it, the computer must be connected to it itself.
Also, in the properties of the Internet connection on the computer, the permissions must be set as shown in the screenshot below. Select a wireless connection from the “Home network connection” list.
There is a similar function on Mac OS X. There it is configured through “Sharing”. “Internet Sharing”. For computers using Wi-Fi. The name and password of the access point are set in the “Wi-Fi Settings”.
Most modern smartphones and computers (equIPped with wireless adapters) support floor Wi-Fi data transmission technologies. In particular, WI-FI Direct and Miracast. Both standards use a direct connection of devices to each other, that is, not from a router.
The technology of wireless multimedia transmission Wi-Fi Direct is implemented on the vast majority of smartphones of popular brands and models. Xiaomi Redmi 4 pro, Xiaomi Redmi 4X, Samsung Galaxy, ZTE Blade, ASUS, Lenovo, etc. The function is enabled in the section of additional parameters of Wi-Fi networks. Fi:
After activating Wi-Fi Direct, the phone starts searching for devices that support this function and those located nearby. When a suitable device is found, to start the transfer, just select it from the list.
To connect to Wi-Fi Direct on your computer, network discovery and file and printer sharing must be enabled. The network profile must be private.
In addition, the PC must have an active media streaming function (the easiest way to open this window is through the system search):
And enabled permission to access shared media files for the selected mobile device:
To display a photo either on the phone screen or use it as a speaker for playing music, just open the context menu of the file on a PC, call the item “Transfer to device” and indicate which.
Miracast technology, unlike Wi-Fi Direct, allows you to display not only multimedia, but any content on the display of the second device. To connect your phone screen to your computer and vice versa, make the following settings:
- On an Android smartphone: open the Settings app, go to the Display section and select Wireless Monitor. To see the phone screen on a computer, select a compatible PC from the list that will be the signal receiver. If you want to display a picture from the computer screen on your phone, enable the “Used by others” function.
- On a computer: open the Action Center in the system tray and click the “connect” tile. Then select a mobile device from the list “Connect”. If both devices support Miracast technology, the phone will connect to a computer monitor, more precisely, it will act as a monitor itself.
3 ways to connect mobile phone to computer
Computers and mobile gadgets, which belong to one person, family or team, are a single information environment. Ideally, it provides not only the availability of the entire data array from each device included in its composition, but also provides the ability to control some devices, using others.
How to connect a phone to a computer in order to get access to information, control or certain functions of a second device, for example, use it as a webcam, microphone, flash drive, monitor?
How to connect your phone to a computer via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Connecting devices via a USB cable rarely causes difficulties for anyone, so we will NOT dwell on it. Consider ways to connect wirelessly.
Programs for synchronizing phone and computer
The possibilities of Wi-Fi Direct and Miracast technologies are far from limitless and only open access to a small fraction of the functions of the connected device. It is impossible to fully control the phone using a computer. But no one does anything of this, since there are special applications for such tasks.
The bulk of programs for synchronizing data and managing a mobile gadget using a PC are produced by phone manufacturers. Therefore, such programs only support one specific brand, for example:
- Samsung PC Studio
- Samsung Kies
- Nokia Suite
- Hisuite by Huawey
- Mi PC Suite (Xiaomi)
- HTC Sync Manager
- Xperia Companion (Sony)
- Nokia MobiMB Mobile Media Browser
- Sony Ericsson PC Suite
- Siemens Mobile Phone Manager
- Blackberry Desktop Software
- Apple iTunes
- Apple iDevice Manager
But there are also universal tools that are compatible with many models of Android devices. Among them:
- The aforementioned MyPhoneExplorer (in the screenshot below)
- Android Screencast
- Mobiledit! Lite (paid)
- Airdroid, etc.
In addition, for such tasks, you can use any supported remote access tools, such as Teamviewer.
The Android Screencast program deserves special attention. It is unique in that it does not require the installation of client modules on a mobile device, therefore it can be used even if the screen does not work on the phone. The only condition is the enabled USB debugging function.
Access to data on smartphones with a broken or non-working screen is also provided by the proprietary utilities of the manufacturers listed above. The main thing is to have time to install the utility before the incident happened and to carry out at least one synchronization. If the sensor does not work on the phone, most likely some functions will be unavailable.
Can THESE programs save data if my phone won’t turn on? Typically available. Your phone may NOT work for many reasons, and failing to boot the operating system is just one of them. To extract information from faulty components, programmers and special service software are used, which are not freely available. In addition, special training is required to work with such tools. In a word, if your phone does not turn on, you can try to reflash it, but to save data it is easier and safer to contact the mobile service.
Connecting headphones with optional adapter
I will also tell you how to connect Bluetooth headphones to a computer, which immediately has a built-in adapter for a PC that looks like a flash drive. That is, even if there is no bluetooth on the computer, you can safely use the headphones.
- Turn on the headphones and plug the adapter into the USB port.
- In the start, in the search bar, enter “Device connection”, click “view devices and printers”.
- Next, right-click on a free field. select “Add devices”.
- The operating system will start frantically searching for connected devices. The installation of the drivers will also begin. At the very end, you will see a window with a message that the device has been added.
- Now in the same place in “Devices and Printers” we right-click on our headset and select “Bluetooth Operations”.
- The system will automatically search for the required services. At the very end, click “Listen to music”.
Now you can turn on any player, or watch movies on the Internet, and listen to sound from brand new headphones. If errors appear during installation, then install the drivers from the disk, as usually with such a headset there is an additional disk with software. In any other case, you can download the software from the official website.
There is Bluetooth in the task manager
- Perhaps you just have the drivers for the adapter installed. In the same place, in the device manager, go to the “Other devices” tab. Perhaps “Unknown device”. and will be our Bluetooth.
- We click on it twice and in the “Driver” tab, click “Update”. If the driver is not updated from the Windows server, then you will need to look for drivers from the motherboard, since the Bluetooth adapter is sewn there. Also you can download drivers from https://drp.Su/ru/foradmin. Scroll down a little to the “driverpack” section and download both packs.
- If there is nothing at all in other devices, but you gut feel that you have Bluetooth. Maybe it is disabled in the BIOS. When rebooting, hold down one of the keys: Del, F2, F3 (the button depends on the version and type of BIOS, so you need to try all the buttons).
- Once you appear in the very interior of your PC, go to the device tab. If you find Bluetooth, just turn it on by putting it in the “Enabled” mode.
- To install, simply insert the device into an available USB port.
- Then the drivers should be downloaded automatically.
- If this did not happen, then go to the task manager in the “Other devices” tab.
- There will be a new apparatus. Our task is to update the drivers. Sometimes a disc comes with the device, then it is worth doing an installation from it or downloading firewood from the official website.
If there are problems with audio playback. first of all, check that the sound is set to full. To do this, click on the speaker in the lower right corner and see that the sound level on your headphones is above zero.
- If there is sound after that, then most likely the GoPro problem is in the drivers. We also go to the device manager and try to update the driver.
- Next, the installation window will pop up or the system will inform you that the software does not need to be updated. Then it is worth downloading drivers on the mainland or an external adapter from the official website. For an external medium, enter the name of the device into any search engine on the Internet.
- For the internal module, everything is much more complicated. If you have a disk from the motherboard with original drivers, then install the software from there. Otherwise, you will have to search for the motherboard model name manually. Tyka “Start” and prescribe “CMD”. We start the team term. We register this command:
- A message will appear with complete information about the oregano model. We are interested in the line under “Product”. We open a browser and enter this combination of letters and numbers into Yandex or Google. A link to the official site with this motherboard will open, where you can download firewood. Then just Install them.
Already at this stage, you can try to play any music, but problems may arise. The fact is that a successful connection does not say that after that the sound will be reproduced without problems. So if the sound is interrupted or the headphones are silent, we go to adjust the sound.
- Go to “Start” and look for “Control Panel”.
- Further, depending on the OS version, you need to go to the sound settings. Just find the speaker icon and double click.
- The settings menu will open. We are interested in the first tab “Playback”.
- Double click on the headphones. After that, in the line “Device application”, there should be “Use this device (incl.)”. If this is available, then activate the headphones. Click “Apply”.
- Just for every fireman, restart your computer or laptop. After that, turn on Bluetooth on your computer, then activate the headphones and try again to listen to the sound.
Checking the “Blue Tooth”
And so, the lack of a built-in Bluetooth module may become a small problem. Unfortunately, not even all laptops have this transmitter, let alone stationary computers. Now we will check if we have Bluetooth or not.
- Simultaneously hold down the Windows button and R. The command execution window will pop up. We enter such a line “devmgmt.Msc”, press “OK” or Enter.
- We look at the device manager. You need to find any mention of Bluetooth that says that this technology is present in your computer.
- Double click on the adapter device. A window will pop up where it will be written that the device is working normally.
If the device is not detected, but you know that it is, then go to the chapter troubleshooting in the same article.
Solution of problems. Headphone connection without additional adapter. Skype setup
If you have a full-fledged headset with a microphone like mine (from Bluedio), then you can chat on Skype and walk around the house with headphones. This is quite convenient, although before that you need to make some manIPulations with the settings in Skype.
- Launch Skype.
- Go to settings. Skype versions are constantly updated, and this button opens differently in different versions of the program. so just search for the buttons.
- We go to the section “Sound and”. Our Bluetooth device should be in the “microphone” section. If there is “Default communication device”, then just click on this inscrIPtion and select your headset.
How to quickly connect wireless headphones to a computer via Bluetooth?
Oh, how many times have I fallen from a chair, after forgetting that I was wearing headphones. I tried to get up. I think everyone is familiar with this picture. The problem is that in this way it is impossible not only to break the wired headphones, but also to rIP out the port of the sound card. which can lead to damage to the sound system or the motherboard.
That is why I decided. and still bought myself wireless headphones. Using my example, I will show how to connect bluetooth headphones to a computer or laptop.
- Pros and benefits of a Bluetooth headset
- Headphone connection without additional adapter
- Checking the “Blue Tooth”
- Connection setup
- Connecting headphones with optional adapter
- Skype setup
- Solution of problems
- There is Bluetooth in the task manager
- Sun sound
- The computer does not see the headphones
How to connect a wireless microphone to your computer
Wireless microphone has great advantages Not only is it convenient to use due to the absence of wires, but also due to the presence of the noise canceling function.
It is more convenient to connect wireless equIPment to all GoPro using Bluetooth. If there is no Bluetooth, then you can connect via the USB port. Usually, a set with wireless devices always includes an installation disc and a USB flash drive. The USB flash drive must be inserted into the Corresponding input on the laptop or system unit and install the disk following the instructions. Your equIPment is now ready for use!
There are various programs for automatic sound tuning on computers. These programs include RecordPad, Echo, Free sound Recorder and others. These programs make it possible to make professional audio recordings without various interference and noise.
To work with these programs, you must select and download the product, then install it on your computer.
Checking the microphone connection on the computer
After you have connected your microphone to the system unit or laptop, you need to test it in operation. This can be done in the following ways:
- The main check begins in the computer settings:
How to connect a microphone to a laptop
Laptops are equally popular, as they are conveniently transported from room to room, taken with you on the road, etc.
When using a laptop, the question of connecting a microphone usually does not arise, since all laptops have a built-in microphone and there is no need to connect an external device for communication. But still, if such a need arises, for example, you want to make an audio recording in good quality or connect karaoke, then you need to follow these steps:
- Check for the presence of a microphone connector. In many cases, a special adapter is required. This connector is a pink (red) hole 3.5 mm in diameter.
If your device does not have this input, then you need to purchase an adapter or splitter.
How to connect a microphone to a computer
A microphone is a device that allows you to maintain voice communication in various programs such as Skype or computer games. However, to connect a microphone to a computer, you need to carry out a simple procedure for installing and configuring the device. In most cases, a microphone is still required for communication. So how do you connect a microphone to your computer to chat with a friend.
How to connect a microphone on Windows 7
Each user independently chooses which operating system is more convenient for him to use. But the systems can differ in interface, speed, and various functions. Accordingly, the settings on different systems may differ from each other.
In order to properly configure the microphone in Windows 7 and it worked without any problems, it is best to update the sound driver.
If Realtek hd is installed on your device, then you just need to update it, respectively, the sound driver will be updated with it. You can check the presence or absence of the program in the following way:
- Go to “Control Panel”,
- Select “Hardware” then the “Recording” tab where you will find “Microphone”,
- I pressed the right mouse button on the “microphone”, its properties will be available to you,
- In the properties, select the “Levels” section and move the to the “100” mark,
- If you have headphones connected, the level should be set to “60” or “70”,
- Then you need to adjust the “Gain” by selecting the decibel level “20”,
- Save the Updated Settings.
How to connect a microphone on Windows 10
If you have problems with the microphone in Windows 10, you need to configure the device using the following method:
- Press the right mouse button on the volume icon for additional functions,
- In the menu that appears, select “Recorders”,
- In devices, find the “Recording” section, then open the “Microphone Properties”,
- Open the “Advanced” tab and check the box “Default format”,
- In the field that appears, find the “Studio Quality” function and apply it by clicking on the word “Apply” or “Save”.
Connecting a microphone to the system unit
After purchasing an adapter, you need to find a suitable audio connector, which is usually located on the back of the system unit.
However, it is important NOT to mix up the inputs, as the system unit has several similar inputs for different equIPment. One is for headphones, the other is for a microphone, but they differ in color. You need to choose pink (red) color, the adjacent green color is for headphones.
Setting up sound and microphone on your computer
For more convenience, you can adjust the sound in the control panel:
- Go to the “Sounds and Devices” section located in the control panel,
- Select the “Audio” section, then “Sound Recording”, here you will also find the “Volume” tab,
- In the “Volume” menu you need to find the word “Microphone” and increase the volume to the level you need. Usually the microphone volume is set to maximum,
- Also use the “Gain” function,
- Click on the word “Save”.
If you find any noise or interference after all the settings, then you need to adjust the “Noise reduction”. You can find this function in the above sound settings.
How to connect a microphone to a desktop computer
A microphone, headphones and other equIPment are connected to a computer through a system unit equIPped with connectors suitable for THESE purposes. Typically a standard size 3.5mm connector is used.
If your equIPment does not fit this connector, then you need to use an adapter. Some microphones have a 6.5mm jack and other sizes are also found. Accordingly, the adapter must be selected for these dimensions. On the one hand, the adapter should fit the audio jack of your microphone, on the other side, the adapter will be a standard connector suitable for each computer.
In order to determine what diameter your microphone jack is, just look at the factory box. On the packaging, the manufacturer describes all the characteristics of the device, including the dimensions of the output connector.
How to connect a laptop to a TV
Connect laptop to TV via HDMI cable.
- Connect the cable to the HDMI output of your laptop.
- Insert the other end of the cable into the HDMI input of your TV.
- On the remote control of your TV, press the button responsible for selecting the source of the displayed signal.
Today’s flat panel TVs, like computers, are digital devices. Via HDMI, it became possible to transmit high quality files simultaneously with audio transmission.
High-Definition Multimedia Interface or abbreviated. HDMI, in translation: high definition multimedia interface. Most cards provide the ability to connect a computer to a TV via hdmi.
How to connect a TV to a computer via HDMI. How to connect HDMI to TV
Shutdown. I turn off both devices so as NOT to burn the ports. Connect your computer (laptop) to the TV using an HDMI cable. Plug one end of the cord into the HDMI out of your computer and the other end of the cord into the HDMI in of your TV. To avoid degrading the picture and sound quality, do not connect the DVI output (via an adapter) of your computer to the TV HDMI input, and vice versa. The connectors must be the same.
Loading. The cable is inserted. Turn on your TV and computer. The computer will boot into Windows. It will become clear that the TV is connected to an external source by a slight blinking of the screen. Do not forget to put the TV in AVI mode, it receives signals from an external source (connected computer), and not from an antenna. In AVI source mode, select Corresponding HDMI input of TV.
Customization. Adjust the picture to connect your laptop or computer to the TV. On the computer desktop, right-click the context menu.
In Windows XP, select Properties, click the Options button. Click the “Advanced” button, select the appropriate value. The TV screen displays your computer desktop.
With Windows 7 and Windows 8 installed on your computer, right-click on an empty space, select “Screen Resolution”. Find the term “Screen” and choose the appropriate option. The connected TV was NOT automatically detected? In the same window, click the “Find” button.
Wait for the TV search to finish. Set the maximum screen resolution by selecting in the “Monitor” tab and “frequent screen refresh”.
At the top in the “Screen Settings” we determine which screen we have the main (1st) and additional (2nd).
You must click “define”. You will see the number “1” on the TV screen, the number “2” on the computer / laptop screen. To correct the situation, in the “Screen Resolution” window, click on the screen “2”. Check the box “Make the main monitor” and press the “ok” button.
If necessary, in the properties of the map, adjust the resolution of the desktop size, color correction.
Reboot. Reboot your computer. Changes to settings will happen automatically.
Connecting the Projector to a PC
The guide presented in this article is suitable for connecting the projector to both a PC and a laptop. But Note, not all devices are equIPped with the necessary inputs and outputs by default.
The process of connecting the projection should cause any difficulties, it is enough just to follow the instructions presented by us. Do not forget that both devices must first be disconnected from the high-voltage network.
- Locate one of the following connectors on the projector and your computer:
Ideally, both devices should have the same connector type.
Some models can be used wirelessly by default using Wi-Fi.
If there is only one type of connector on the projector and PC, you will need to get a suitable adapter.
Do the same on the computer and make sure the wires are tightly connected. In the case of a VGA cable, be sure to secure the connector using standard clamps.
Completed the wire connection, turn on the power on both devices, after which you can proceed to configure them.
In the case of connecting a computer to the projector, it is necessary not only to correctly connect the equIPment, but also to configure it for further use. In some cases, the setting is carried out automatically, it is enough just to turn them on.
- As stated above, usually projectors will automatically adjust to transmit signals. You can find out about successful connection if the projector starts displaying an image from the computer after turning on.
Some models of equIPment are equIPped with a control panel with the “Source” button, by pressing which the signal search starts, and when it is detected, the picture from the main monitor is duplicated on the wall.
Sometimes the remote control of the projector may have several buttons corresponding to one or another connection interface.
There are also projectors with their own menu for settings, the parameters in which should be set based on the instructions included.
- Check the specifications of the GoProjector you are using, in particular the supported screen resolutions.
On the desktop, right-click and select “Screen Resolution”.
Select your projector model from the “Display” list.
In the graphics settings Change the value according to the requirements of the connected equIPment.
Windows 10 requires a few extra steps.
- To change the princIPle of the projector, press the keyboard shortcut “WinP”.
The keyboard shortcut is universal for Windows versions higher than seventh.
The interface with display mode settings may differ from the one presented by us.
In Windows 10, the item names are slightly different from those in previous versions.
If you are using a laptop, there will be an additional (Fn) button on the keyboard, allowing you to instantly switch the display mode.
By following these steps, you can easily achieve a positive result by successfully connecting and setting up your projector.
Connecting the projector to a computer
As a monitor or TV, you can use a projector as an additional means of outputting a signal from a computer. Next, we will tell about all the most fundamental nuances regarding the mentioned GoProcess.
Some programs may require individual projector settings, but this is quite rare.
Step-by-step connection of speakers to a computer
The order of connecting the speakers directly depends on the type of speaker system. Let’s first consider what the columns are and then We give instructions on how to connect them.
Let’s consider how the speaker systems are connected correctly:
1. Location of devices.
Speakers of analog type 2.0 and 2.1 must be placed correctly: the speakers are best placed on the sides of the monitor, and the subwoofer is optional, but for maximum effect.
Each column at the back is labeled with L (left) and R (right). There has been persistent debate about the location of the subwoofer for a long time, so it should be installed where the bass sound will be the most optimal for the user.
The first step is to turn off your computer. Many users ignore this recommendation, but this is a safety precaution and it is better to follow it once again in order to avoid electric shock or voltage surges. T. K. Power constantly “walks” on the motherboard, supply electricity to different devices, a sharp increase in power will lead to breakdown (especially if the speaker system is digital and resource-demanding).
Then the power supply unit is connected to an outlet or surge protector. But here, too, you should be careful: the surge protector is an adapter. It is understood that if plugs from appliances that consume more than 220 volts in total (the maximum value of the socket) are inserted into it, then all the wiring in the house will be very savory: a fire may occur, and the wires will sparkle brightly.
Each of the plugs is colored in a specific color:
- Red and White: for the right and left columns, respectively;
- Green: for a socket in the computer motherboard;
- Blue: for additional devices, most often a subwoofer.
You don’t need to plug the plugs into the pink connector. it’s exclusively for the microphone. Otherwise, there will be no problems, since each socket is painted in the Corresponding color, and various additional markings are indicated near the green one (on the system unit). This is either the inscrIPtion “AudioIn” (audio input), or the Drawn speaker that makes sound.
You can also find out the connectors and their colors from this
3. Functional check.
After directly connecting the speakers to the system unit and the network, you can turn on your computer. The system should automatically detect the device and install the necessary drivers (requires an Internet connection). If this does not happen, then you will have to install the software yourself. If the kit contains an installation disc, you should use it.
4. 5.1 and 7.1 digital speakers.
Devices of this type differ in several essential details:
- A discrete sound card is required, since the built-in one will NOT be able to reveal the potential of the speakers
- Digital speakers have a lot more cables for which there are no connectors on the motherboard itself;
- If the power supply in the system unit is weak, you will have to buy a new one. otherwise there will be NO power and an emergency shutdown will occur.
The discrete sound card has slightly more colored sockets (black and orange), for each plug from the cables of digital speakers. It is enough just to connect the plug to the connector according to the color codes, and the rest of the connection procedure will be completely identical.
The highest quality and most expensive models use one specific one instead of color plugs:
- S / PDIF.
The presence of only one cable does not mean poor sound quality, but quite the opposite. These connectors are innovative and modern, allowing you to fully unleash the potential of even professional equIPment.
This completes the connection, however, there is a possibility of various errors that you will have to deal with.
There are two main varieties columns:
This is the sound of the most ordinary speakers, which can be seamlessly connected to any computer or laptop. They have 1 port (if with a subwoofer, then 2) and give average quality sound, although a standard user is unlikely to understand the difference.
Speakers of this type give out amazingly clear sound of the highest quality, but their connection is much more difficult. over, the built-in sound card will not be enough to reproduce such sound. The reason is not even a lack of power or characteristics, but in the number of ports (for digital sound, special connectors are required).
Connection loudspeakers of any type are simply plugged into the Corresponding Sockets. Also, if the speakers are of high quality, you need to connect the power supply to an outlet or a surge protector. This is necessary because the power supply to the computer socket will not be enough to operate a serious speaker system.
It happens that the user is overtaken not only by ordinary, but also very significant problems during the connection:
1. Different connectors.
If the plugs of the cables from the speakers do not fit into any jack on the computer, then it is permissible to use adapters. However, it is worth using more than one: this will require more power from the computer, and it will simply burn out. Also, the speakers themselves may become faulty if the adapter is defective.
2. Noise, interference, distortion.
If you hear extraneous sounds from the speakers while listening, the reasons may be:
- Defective columns (manufacturing defects);
- Incorrect connection of connectors or one of them;
- Crushed, damaged, kinked wires;
- The use of low-quality adapters;
- Wrong drivers.
3. No sound.
It is important to understand here if the problem is in the computer or speakers:
- If, after turning on the computer, a colored diode lights up on the speakers, it means that they are supplied with power and they work (to exclude a breakdown, you can send the speakers to a service center for diagnostics or it is corny to try to turn them on on a third-party computer)
- If the speakers are working properly or no faults were found, the volume may be turned off in the settings of audio devices, or the volume on the speakers themselves (on the regulator) is set to the minimum value;
- Damaged and loose connectors from frequent use can also be a problem.