How to enable WEB-camera in OBS-Studio
A high-quality and juicy picture in webcams is very important. After all, your image is what the members pay attention to in the first place. You must attract attention at first sight.!
The hardest part is setting up the program at the very beginning. But once you set up OBS-Studio to stream correctly from the start, you won’t have to come back to this question again. We will not analyze which encoder is better, etc. this is an article-instruction on basic broadcast setup.
OBS-Studio (OBS-Studio) for Chaturbate webcam site
- First of all, you need to add your microphone and your camera (or splitter) to the source list. Otherwise, you will not be seen or heard.
- In addition to video, you can embed various images into the broadcast (for example, the DMCA icon). Sources. Image.
- Go to Settings, Video tab. Here you need to set the video resolution for your stream. In our case, this is 1280×720. on Chaturbate this is enough to get an HD icon. Everything will depend on your camera, the number of work sites and the capabilities of your PC. We set the FPS to 30, no more is needed. this is more than enough for a webcam. If you have a weak computer, you can try setting the FPS value to 24-25, this will slightly reduce the load.
- Output tab. We need to change the bitrate of video and audio, you can also change the video recording settings here (in case you are making custom videos). Recommendations for setting the bitrate depending on the resolution:
Published: 04 May 2017
(Updated: 03 Aug 2019)
To add source “Video capture device”, first of all, create a new scene or add to an existing scene by skipping 1 step.
1. To do this, right-click on the “Scenes” field and select “Add”, set the scene name or leave it by default.
OBS Studio. How to Add and Crop a Webcam Best Webcam Settings
In the field sources, also right-click and select “Video capture device” in the drop-down list
Let’s go over the settings of this source:
OBS Studio: How to Add a Webcam in 1080p & 4K (OBS Studio Tutorial)
- The device is Logitech Webcam C525, in this field we select our WEB-camera, I have it Logitech C525.
- Deactivate. turn off the web camera.
- Video setup. goes to the setup program supplied with the web camera.
- Crossbar setting. this setting is not active.
- We put a tick off when not shown. the source will be turned off if the device is not connected.
- Resolution / Frame Rate. Leaves at default device values.
- YUV color space. choosing a newer 709.
- YUV Color Range. Full.
- Buffering. auto-detect.
- Flip vertically. this display is upside down, we leave it as it is, that is, we do not put anything.
- Audio output mode. if you need a microphone from the camera.
- Use a custom device. if you have a good microphone it is best to use that of course.
How to shoot video / stream with a webcam (Burn over my face)
https://obsproject.com/. link to the OBS program I also talked about the New Year stream, which will be on December 31 from 21.00.
Stream Settings. WORKING WITH SCENES AND OBS FILTERS
Webcam for streaming and OBS chips ☄ Streamer’s School
I will show and tell you the features of streams with webcam ☄ Streamer School: http://streamguild.ru ▻ List of all my YouTube channels.
How to put a webcam in OBS Studio
HOW TO STREAM ?! SETTING UP OBS, CHAT, DONAT, ETC | Tutorial
A video where I will tell you about setting up OBS, CHAT and DONAT! In general, a video on how to properly start streaming and streaming.
PRINCES OF CHILDHOOD
HOW TO MAKE A CHARACTER ON THE STREAM? // HOW TO BECOME AN ANIMA CHARACTER // AVATARS FOR STREAMS // FACERIG
In this video I will tell you how to become any character on the stream, it can be a dog, a raccoon, and even an anime; D □□□□.