How to view history on your Honor phone?
Where to see browser history on Huawei and Honor phones
But the path of information about visited sites is located like this: open the browser or the mobile application Settings History. There, next to the list of open sites, the time at which the visit was recorded is displayed.
How to view the history of visits to sites from the phone?
Turn app and web search history on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app
- Click Data and Personalization.
- Under Activity Tracking, select App & Web Search History.
- Turn on or off the App and web search history setting.
How to clean Honor?
- on the screen we find the “Phone Manager” and run;
- click on the “Memory cleaning” parameter, information opens with data on the amount of free space and available for cleaning;
- press “Clear”, if there is nothing to delete, then go to the section “View free memory and cache”;
How to see all activities on the phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app Google Google Account.
- At the top of the screen, select Data & Personalization.
- In the Activities & Timeline section, select My Activities.
- The action can be found:
How to delete history in contact from the phone?
In order to clear the history of VK visits, you need to click on the settings menu. the three dots in the upper right corner of the window. Next, select the “History” tab and go to the “Clear” item for the last hour, day, or delete all items.
How to clear the internal memory of Honor?
To do this, open the menu “Settings | Applications | “Press the” Delete “button and confirm the deletion by tapping on the” OK “button. The next thing to help free up smartphone memory is to delete downloaded files: music, videos, documents and others.
Closing background applications
Everything is simple here. if you use a large number of programs, they often continue to run in the background. You can terminate their work in just two clicks:
- Click on the navigation icon in the form of a square.
- A window will open in which the applications running in the background will be displayed, as well as the amount of free RAM. Click on the basket and you’re done.
How to clear memory on Huawei and Honor
How to clear memory on Huwei and Honor? In this manual, we will explain how to free up space by clearing the internal memory and at the same time learn how to free up RAM.
RAM. Required for storing temporary files. The speed of the system depends on its quantity. You’ve probably come across a situation when the system starts to freeze and even opening simple programs takes longer than usual. The reason is just the lack of RAM. Most likely there are many applications open that are running in the background.
Inner memory. Everything is clear here. it is needed to store files and programs on your smartphone.
Clearing the application cache
To clear the cache of applications on your Huawei and Honor, do the following:
- Open the “Settings” smartphone.
- Next, select the “Applications” item. In the window that opens, click “Applications” again. Applications “width =” 660 “height =” 695 “srcset =” ~ images \ kak-ochistit-istoriju-v-telefone-honor_1.jpg 660w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/11 /kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei-i-honor-scr3-285×300.jpg 285w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei- i-honor-scr3-380×400.jpg 380w “sizes =” (max-width: 660px) 100vw, 660px “/
- The applications that you use most often eat up the cache. Take the Health program as an example. We find it in the list of applications, open it and find the item “Memory”.
- In the window that opens, you will see the amount of internal memory that this program occupies, as well as the cache. Click “Clear cache” and you’re done.
Another easy way to clear RAM is to simply restart your smartphone.
Removing application data
The applications you use can also accumulate a large number of junk files that simply take up space. To remove them, a useful program is built into the system. “Phone Manager”. The default dispatcher shortcut should be located on the desktop.
In the manager, select the item “Memory cleaning”. In the window that opens, you will see general information on unnecessary files and application data. It also displays data on messengers, which also tend to clog the memory with unnecessary “junk”. Another useful item is unused applications. Just delete what you don’t use.
Opposite each item there is a “Clear” button. click on it and free up space on your smartphone.
If, for some reason, there is no shortcut to the “Phone Manager” on the desktop or you have previously deleted it. that’s okay. In this case, go to Settings Memory Clear. The same menu will open to delete unnecessary data.
If you scroll down the window in the Memory Cleanup menu, you can see the Special Cleanup field.
Here you can find all the statistics on images, videos, audio, applications and large files stored in your Huawei’s memory. We look, analyze, delete all unnecessary.
Cleaning up RAM
First, let’s figure out how to clear temporary memory (cache). There are two ways to do this: close background apps or clean up individually in each app.
Clearing internal memory
Now let’s talk about the ways to free up space and delete unnecessary files on Huawei (Honor). There are several options here:
- Clearing the browser cache.
- Deleting application data.
- Banal removal of unnecessary programs and files (videos, pictures, messages, photos).
Clearing the browser cache
Over time, browsers accumulate a really large volume of unnecessary files that should be deleted periodically. Let’s look at this process using the example of the two most common browsers: “Google Chrome” and “Yandex browser”.
- Open chrome and click on the three dots icon.
- In the window that opens, select the “History” item. History “width =” 660 “height =” 696 “srcset =” ~ images \ kak-ochistit-istoriju-v-telefone-honor_9.jpg 660w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/11 /kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei-i-honor-scr6-284×300.jpg 284w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei- i-honor-scr6-379×400.jpg 379w “sizes =” (max-width: 660px) 100vw, 660px “/
- Click Clear history Clear data. Delete data “width =” 660 “height =” 691 “srcset =” ~ images \ kak-ochistit-istoriju-v-telefone-honor_10.jpg 660w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/ 11 / kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei-i-honor-scr7-287×300.jpg 287w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei.i-honor-scr7-382×400.jpg 382w “sizes =” (max-width: 660px) 100vw, 660px “/
- As in the case of chrome, open the browser and click on the icons in the form of three dots.
- In the window that opens, we find “Settings”.
- There is an item “Clear data”.
Zeroing the clipboard
The clipboard can store not only small texts entered from the keyboard, but also large amounts of information copied from the network. You can free up the occupied memory by rebooting the device. If there is no way to turn off the smartphone, the “Notes” application will help to reset the buffer through it, you need:
- Open the utility and perform a long press on an empty area.
- When the context menu appears, select the “Clipboard” item.
- In the loaded window, click on the “Clear” button.
If you need to get rid of only one fragment, you should click on it and select the “Remove from clipboard” option in the context menu.
Clearing the system cache
Cache files are collected not only by the browser, but also by Android itself. Information about program settings, reports and other data about applications is accumulated in the system, and sometimes remains there even after uninstalling the corresponding utility.
One of the most “painless” ways to clear the memory of Honor 7a, without affecting any important data, is to delete unnecessary service files. To clean the Android cache from “garbage”, you need:
- open the “Memory” menu in the smartphone settings;
- go to the “Cache data” section;
- agree with confirmation of deletion.
Clearing may take several minutes depending on cache load.
Force stopping running applications
If it is not possible to carry out full optimization (for example, some of the background applications are needed by the user), then individual applications can be stopped manually. How to clear the internal memory of Honor from unnecessary running programs:
- Open the settings menu.
- Go to the “Memory” section and press the line of the same name.
- Select the item “Memory usage by applications”. a list of all currently running utilities and the amount of resources they occupy will appear.
- Click on the name of the program you want to close.
- In the application menu, click on the icon with three dots.
- Activate the appeared command “Stop”.
The advertised smartphone acceleration software only takes up space on the device. they’re just shells that access Android’s native resources. Knowing how to clean your Honor phone, you can carry out this procedure without unnecessary utilities.
System resources can be occupied by different files and programs. To free up memory, you need.
- stop unnecessary background applications;
- clear cache and browser history;
- delete or transfer user files to SD card (or cloud);
- demolish unnecessary programs;
- clear operating system cache.
Before clearing the memory in the Honor 10 Lite phone, it is worth analyzing which data or applications use the maximum amount of resources so as not to waste time on small files.
How to Delete Internet History on HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite. Clear Browser Data
Manual cleaning of the phone from unnecessary files
User files are the main contents of the smartphone memory. Therefore, before you clean Honor 7 a Pro programmatically, you should manually delete unused images, movies, music or applications.
Photos should be periodically saved to the cloud storage or SD card, and from there copied to a reliable external medium (for example, a USB drive). In order not to occupy the phone’s memory, all new photos can be immediately automatically uploaded to the Mobile Cloud. Honor’s cloud service.
In addition to saving space, saving photos to another device will help save them in the event of a breakdown or loss of your smartphone.
The optimization service allows you to close all running background programs and remove unnecessary system files. To start the process, you need to open the “Phone Manager” menu (which was built in by the manufacturer specifically to control memory) and click the “Optimize” button in the center of the screen.
The optimization menu can be activated by a long press on the “Phone Manager” icon (the function does not work on all firmware).
SMS messages and messenger chats take up a lot of space (especially if they contain graphic or video files). In order not to have to ask the question “How to clear memory on Honor?” At the most inopportune moment. make it a habit to periodically release all chats. At the same time, valuable information can be immediately saved to a text file or folder on the device.
Important messages in WhatsApp can be marked as favorites, then after clearing the chat they will remain in place (for this, when deleting, you need to select the item “All except favorites”).
How to clear memory on Honor phone
How to clean Honor. this information is useful for every owner. The device memory runs out quickly, and at the most inopportune moment it may turn out that there is no place to photograph an important event or install the necessary application.
How to clear memory on Honor 7A phone step by step
Your mobile device will perform significantly faster if the system is not interfered with by files and programs. Let’s take a look at how to clear the internal memory on your Honor 7A phone with a step-by-step guide. I’ll show you how to make your smartphone fast.
Let’s take a look at the step-by-step instructions that will help you clear the memory on your smartphone:
Each application installed on the phone also takes up system folders, free space in the device’s memory. Review the list of apps and remove any that you no longer use. This will also significantly speed up the Honor 7A smartphone.
Application for managing and clearing memory on Honor 7A
When developing firmware, phone manufacturers try to make them as compact and “lightweight” as possible. So that the smartphone works quickly with factory settings and with any amount of memory. Third-party applications expand the functionality of some system programs. And they make it possible to use them with one touch. By downloading the Cleaner app from the Play Market, you can clean your smartphone every day. Removing everything together. cache, unnecessary folders and files and running but not used programs.
In Cleaner, you can set up automatic garbage collection for certain days, weeks or months, depending on how often you use your Honor 7A smartphone. The application contributes not only to cleaning, but also to cooling the components of the smartphone, if the user begins to notice that the case on the back is warm or hot. Temperature rise is one of the common problems in all digital devices. Prolonged use of the phone will heat up its parts. The application is easy to use, you don’t even need step-by-step instructions.
If you continue to use the device in this mode, it may fail with serious damage. The application is also a good file manager. Through it you can find any files that have been uploaded, photos and music.
Step-by-step instructions for cleaning your phone from debris
There is another type of files that interfere with the fast and correct operation of a mobile device. cache, unnecessary files. A cache is called system data that the user cannot see.
They serve to speed up certain programs, but they can significantly “slow down” the system and sometimes cause errors. Smartphones have certain sections where you can delete these system files. They can also be cleaned through the settings of a specific application.
But this process is not always convenient. It is easier to use special cleaning managers. Your Honor 7A gadget has such a utility. But it is hidden. And to find it, you need to go to the parameters.
Manual cleaning of free space on Honor 7A
You can save memory and not download additional programs. But you need to learn how to manually clean the folders of your Honor 7A smartphone. On the home screen, find a system application called File Manager. This explorer will be able to show all folders that are available to a regular user on a smartphone. It may have a different name, for example, “Phone Manager” or “Files”.
In the section with the named folders “Music”, “Photos” and so on, you need to find and select “Internal memory”. Then find the folders with the name of the installed games and programs, where the cache is stored, deleting it. The Downloads folder contains all the files that have been downloaded from the network. Check other folders, most of the files you find are available for deletion without consequences.
What to do if the memory on Honor 7A is full
Often, budget smartphones do not have enough RAM. this is one of the most important parameters of a modern mobile device. It determines how quickly the phone can work with several programs at once. The type of memory and its generation are also important.
But now is not about that. It is important for users to know how to quickly clear this type of memory and free it up for further games and programs. Honor, like other Android mobile phones, has a Tasks button.
On the panel, it is usually displayed in the form of a small rectangle, square. With its help, they call up a list of all applications that are running in the system. It is even more convenient than working with the task manager in the Windows operating system. Now you need to get rid of them. Available to uninstall running applications selectively on Honor 7A. Swipe the selected app to the side and it disappears from the list. And also all processes of the program will be closed. If desired, the user can leave running social networks, which he often uses, instant messengers, etc.
To delete all programs at once, use the cross button. By clicking it, all windows in this block will be closed, and, accordingly, all programs on the smartphone. The more applications are open and displayed in this window, the more they take up memory from the phone.
What data is saved in the history of applications and web searches
It stores information about what Android requests the owner made. Thanks to the storage of this data, the user can find the portals necessary for work faster. Based on this data, recommendations for viewing are selected.
To activate the feature on Chrome, start by launching the program. To do this, select three points at the upper right corner to display an additional menu.
- Open “Recent Tabs”.
- Click on the urn sign.
The method is convenient in that it can be used to easily delete information that you have recently viewed. For a complete cleaning:
- open “History”;
- wait until all the sites that you visited are displayed;
- click on the magnifying glass to enter the name of a specific site;
To delete a specific page, hover over it, delete. To remove all pages:
You can only delete files that have been viewed during a certain period.
Where to see browser history on Huawei and Honor phones
The main reason for the need to delete browser history in Honor and Huawei phones is individual for each user. Some do this so that the gadget stops slowing down. But most often they hide the fact of visits. on this below.
Turn app and web search history on or off
It is noteworthy that using a working smartphone and tablet, the system administrator has access to the history of use, who follows the algorithm to disable / enable.
- Navigates through Applications / Additional Services / Google / Application History and web search.
- Selects “Service Status”.
- Enables / Disables for everyone.
- Saves data.
If you need to set an option for users, follow these steps:
- define the organizational unit, click On. or Off;
- select “Override”.
To quickly view the displayed list, scroll through the page and set the “Filter”.
Opera is liked by many users, thanks to its simple interface and easy cleaning method.
If you have any questions or complaints. let us know
- Open your browser.
- Click on the “Opera Mobile” symbol.
- Select “History”.
- Delete the list of views one by one.
Click on the three dots in the upper right corner, select “Clear”.
How to clear browser history on Huawei and Honor
The cleaning method on smartphones depends on the browser used. Detailed instructions are described below.
Browsing history in UC Browser is also easily cleared. At the bottom of the screen, select the center button, which is represented by three bars. Next, click on the “History” / “Bookmarks” section, after which a window with two sections will open.
How To Clear Chrome Browser History in Android
Open a category and view the sites that were opened in a certain period of time. The cleaning takes place both for a specific portal and for several sites. In the lower right corner, click “Clear” and confirm the actions.
No topic or empty
How to delete messages on Huawei and Honor phone if it is blank? In fact, the order of actions does not differ from the above. That is, it is enough to select an empty SMS and select the desired item. Usually, such SMS appear due to the built-in protection in the smartphone. Android likely considered the email content to be malicious or viral.
How to Delete SMS Messages on Huawei and Honor Phone: No Subject, Multiple, Blank
Phones may receive text messages without a subject that the user wishes to delete. Initially, the procedure can be difficult for the owner of a smartphone, especially for someone who has not done this before. However, after figuring out how to delete SMS without theme from Honor and Huawei, the problem is easy to fix.
Text messages without headers, which are not needed, are in practice deleted in a manner similar to the destruction of any other dialog. It takes patience and the usual set of Android features on a smartphone. To remove unwanted SMS messages from the device, you do not need to install third-party software, it is enough to resort to using the built-in capabilities. Each phone has a set of options that allows you to perform the operation in question.
If you want to erase several SMS, then:
- Open the app.
- Launch the menu by clicking on the icon in the upper right part.
- Select the erase option.
- Highlight SMS.
- Confirm deletion.
You can also hold your finger on a specific SMS and thus select several pieces, and then remove from memory.
If you want to destroy a whole thread of letters, then you do not need to go to it. It is enough to hold your finger on the SMS chain and select the trash can icon in the menu that opens. You will need to confirm the procedure.
It should be noted that in the same section you can block the sender by checking the box next to “Spam”.
How to Delete SMS in Honor and Huawei Phone
To erase an SMS from a folder, you need to do the following:
- Enter “Messages”.
- Open the thread with incoming SMS and hold your finger on the message of interest.
- Check out the list of options in the menu that opens.
- Click “Delete”.
There is another way to destroy. In this case, open the folder, click on the three dots and select the item to delete. Select the required letters and erase.
What to do if it is not deleted
In some situations, users are faced with an error that does not allow erasing messages. It can also go back to the branch after being deleted. Why is this happening? The cause is a system failure.
If you have any questions or complaints. let us know
Thus, you can remove any conversation chains. As you can see, the instructions for destruction are not complicated and the standard Android functionality allows you to easily perform the procedure.
How to delete the search history on the Yandex website
Search history is the queries that appear when you try to enter any information into the search bar. To remove them, you need to perform a few simple steps, which are described in detail in the following instructions:
- Click on the search bar and wait for the appearance of previously entered queries.
- Next to the required request, click on the “cross”. After that, it will no longer appear among the proposed options.
And if there are a lot of requests, then each of them needs to be removed separately? No, just go to the section mentioned in this guide:
- Click on the search bar, and then click on the item “Setting query history”.
- On the page that opens, we find the line “Show request history” and uncheck the box next to it.
- For the changes to take effect, click on the “Save” button.
Now the edits made are saved, which means that previously entered requests will not be offered. But you cannot call this deleting the search history, since we simply turn off the display of entered words and sentences. Therefore, another method was prepared, which can be found below:
- Log in to your Yandex account by clicking on the “Login” button in the upper right corner of the browser.
- We indicate the data from the account and log in.
- We translate the display of the site into the full version. In different browsers this is done in different ways, but most often you need to click on the “Version for PC” button.
- Click on the “Settings” item located near the login button or profile picture. From the menu that opens, go to the “Portal settings” tab.
- Here we click on the line “Clear request history“. If you wish, you can uncheck the box “Show search history”, and then the previously entered queries will not be displayed. The deletion procedure takes a few seconds, but with a large amount of information, the process may take a minute.
As you can see, clearing the request history is not as difficult as it sounds. Choose the most convenient method for yourself and use it regularly.
How to clear your browsing history in Yandex Browser
Sometimes it becomes necessary to delete the browsing history in Yandex Browser on an Android phone. If you need to clear your browsing history completely, then skip to this guide:
- Click on the “three dots” located near the search line.
- From the menu that opens, go to the “Settings” section.
- Now we find the sub-item “Confidentiality” and click “Clear data”.
- Choosing the right type of information to be deleted.
- Click on the “Clear data” button and in the window that appears, click “OK”.
If you need to remove one or more sites from the search history, use this instruction:
- Click on the “three dots” icon located to the right of the search bar.
- Go to the tab with the browsing history. It has a “wall clock” icon.
- Hold your finger on the desired site, and then select “Delete”. You can also expand the list with a specific portal, where the visited pages will be indicated.
Now you know how to clear your browsing history in the mobile version of Yandex Browser.
How to delete history on Honor phone
Modern users prefer to search for the necessary information on the Internet not through a computer, but using a browser on a smartphone. Firstly, it is convenient, and secondly, it allows you to go online from almost anywhere.
The Yandex search engine is especially popular in the CIS, so questions on setting up queries and deleting history in this search engine always remain relevant. Let’s take a closer look at how to delete history in Yandex on an Android phone.
How to clear history in Yandex app with Alice
In addition to the usual browser on Android phones, many people prefer to use the Yandex application. with Alice. It is a web browser with a built-in voice assistant. To clear history in this program, refer to the following instruction:
- Click on the “three vertical stripes” located in the lower right corner of the screen.
- From the menu that opens, go to the “Settings” section.
- We click on the line “Clear history” and confirm the deletion of the journal. If you wish, you can uncheck the box “Save query history”, which will stop displaying previously entered queries.
As you can see, in just three steps you can clear the history in the Yandex application. with Alice.
Our article has come to an end, which means that we have considered the principle of deleting history in all popular applications from Yandex. Often, the instructions are practically the same, except for the arrangement of sections and tabs. When implementing the recommendations presented, the main thing is to be careful and careful.
How to delete Yandex history on Honor phone
As you know, our surfing the net leaves many traces. Browsers save the history of our searches, various Internet bugs record the sites we visit, as a result of which we regularly see annoying ads based on our tastes and preferences. The popular Yandex Browser in this regard does not differ from other web navigators, scrupulously maintaining the history of our searches and the resources we visit. Below we will analyze how you can clear Yandex history completely on your Honor phone. And also list what we need for this.
Why do I need to clear Yandex history on my phone
There are several reasons to clear the Yandex search history on an Honor smartphone. Among them, we highlight the following:
|Clogged Yandex Browser cache and phone memory.||As a result of visiting various resources, the cache file grows in the phone’s memory, and the amount of free memory decreases. In weak devices, this is fraught with a slowdown in the phone, the appearance of failures, glitches and slowdowns.|
|Maintaining the confidentiality of network visits.||Many of us do not want to be tracked both by our loved ones, who can easily open the search history, and by various Internet bugs working in search engines (Yandex, Google and others).|
|Fight against viral and adware applications on our device.||Some virus and adware programs are capable of analyzing the history of our visits to the network for their own purposes. Clearing history removes this possibility for them.|
Summing up, we see that clearing the history will not be superfluous. Let’s see how this can be done on Honor. In general, the procedure is no different from deleting history on other Android devices. For convenience, we will divide the algorithm into two main stages. deleting requests on Yandex Browser and deleting history in the Yandex application.
A way to get rid of search queries in Yandex Browser on Honor
To delete Yandex search history on your Honor phone, you need to do the following:
- Open mobile Yandex Browser on your Honor;
- Click on the search bar and you will be shown a list of what you searched the last time;
- Opposite each item there is a cross on the right. If you click it, this item will be removed from the search history;
How to Clear Browser in HUAWEI Honor 7A – Delete History
Using third-party applications
The main function of all the applications mentioned above is practically the same: they delete temporary files from the system, that is, they clear the cache. Cleaning can be done with one touch in automatic or manual mode (App Cache Cleaner, Cache Cleaner Wizard). In addition, programs can delete old and unnecessary files, as well as transfer applications and their components to a memory card (App Cache Cleaner). And some, for example, Power Cleaner, can also speed up the system, adjust the temperature of the processor, and much more.
A discussion of ways to free the internal memory of a smartphone from unnecessary files would be incomplete without such an item as clearing the history in the browser.
What is meant by cleaning?
First of all, we mean clearing the cache. that part of the operating memory of the phone in which various files accumulate during active use of the device. This can be data that remains after loading web pages. For example, various graphics, images, scripts or media files. It can also be data that remains in the cache after launching and working with applications installed on the phone.
Each application also has its own cache. Thanks to the cache memory and the files it contains, the web pages that you visit frequently and the programs you constantly use are loaded much faster. In order to achieve the greatest effect and improve the performance of a smartphone, it is necessary to regularly clear its internal memory.
Clearing the cache on Honor
The ability to access the Internet from a smartphone has made our everyday life much easier. You can exit at any time, except in rare cases when we are outside the coverage of the cellular network. Modern phones have become many times more powerful and reliable. However, all the same, after some time, Android devices may start to work slower. Usually, slowdowns when loading apps and refreshing the browser screen while surfing the internet indicates that the mobile operating system needs cleaning.
Methods for Clearing Cache on Honor Phones
In order to free the RAM of the device from the accumulated “garbage”, you can use several methods:
- standard, using built-in tools available on the phone;
- special applications that are installed separately.
You can clear the cache on Honor in the standard way as follows:
- Go to the “Settings” phone.
- Open the section “Memory. Memory, Clear memory”. In the window that opens, detailed information about the occupied and free internal memory of the device will be displayed. We are interested in the “Clear memory” option located at the very bottom of this window.
- Press the line “Memory cleanup”. A new window will open offering additional settings and deep cleaning options.
- The cache cleaning settings are hidden under the gear-shaped icon in the upper right side of the screen. Click on this icon.
- Now you need to set the switch for the “Auto Delete” function to the “on” position. To go to the previous window, press the back arrow
- In the “Clear memory” window, we see the number of megabytes of internal memory that can be freed. You can press the “Clear” button on this screen. But the system also gives us the opportunity to study the information about the state of memory in more detail. To do this, click on “View free memory and cache”. This line is directly below the displayed amount of memory, which can be cleared.
- We find ourselves in the “Information” section, in which you can tick off all the items and applications that will be cleared. To perform this operation, press the “Clear” button.
In addition to the standard one, Huawei Honor phones have another built-in tool for cleaning that section of the internal memory, which is called the cache. This is the “Wipe Cache Partition” option and is located in the “Recovery” menu.
Basically, clearing the cache through the recovery menu is performed in more serious cases. For example, before installing a new firmware, when you need to clean the system from residual data that could negatively affect the installation process. This cleaning method, in principle, can also be called standard, since it is applicable for any Huawei / Honor model (5c, 6, 6a, 7, 7a, 7c, 8c, 8x, 9, 10, etc.).
Clearing the cache of Honor phones using the Wipe Cache Partition option:
- Turn off the phone (with the power button or via the on-screen menu).
- Simultaneously press and hold two buttons. increase the volume and power. After a few seconds, the phone’s vibration motor will work, and the Recovery menu will appear on the screen (there are three items in it). The buttons can now be released.
- Go to the Wipe Cache Partition item by pressing the volume down button.
- Press the power button to confirm the selection. The process of clearing and formatting the cache partition will start.
- We are waiting until the cleaning is completed and the Recovery menu appears on the screen again.
- To exit the recovery mode, press the first item. Reboot system now. The phone will reboot and enter normal operating mode.
How to delete your request history in a mobile internet browser
Above, we have already talked about how comfortable it has become to use the Internet when such compact devices as smartphones appear in our lives. But just like a standard web browser that is installed on a PC or laptop, a mobile browser also contains a list of sites that we open intentionally or accidentally. When an application that opens up the Internet for us remembers the addresses of our favorite web pages, it is very convenient. But sometimes, the history of visiting sites can provoke an embarrassing situation. What to do to delete your search history?
- Open Yandex browser, tap the three-line icon to open a tab with a list of additional options
- Tap on the “gear” to open “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the “Privacy” menu.
- Check the box next to “Save history” (you can check other items in this menu that you want to clear).
- Click the “Clear Data” button
- In the window that opens, check the items “History” and “Cash”.
- Tap the “Clear data” button at the bottom of the screen.
How to clear history in Chrome browser:
- Launch the Chrome browser, tap on the icon (three dots) to open the menu with options.
- Select “Settings” “Additional settings”.
- Then go to the section “Privacy” “History”.
- Tap “Clear history”.
- A window for selecting the time period that you want to clear will open. If you want to clear the history completely, put a tick in front of the item “All the time”.
- Check the box “Browsing history”.
- Tap “Delete data”.
That’s it, the history of visiting sites has been deleted, you can not worry that someone else will see it.