- turn off the device and remove the SIM card;
- turn it back on;
- choose the appropriate language and skip the item mentioning the SIM card;
- instead of entering e-mail, hold down @;
- wait for the keyboard settings to appear;
- open the list of active applications;
- go to the desired menu and roll back the device to the factory level.
The proposed method is suitable for all models including dli tl20, lld l31, fig lx1 and nem l51.
Bypass blocking on any Huawei. Reset your Google account. NEW WAY! : 58 Комментарии и мнения владельцев
Hello, you give very useful information thanks, please tell me how to solve the problem on j3 with the April patch! When I enter the code into the drp calculator, it pops up for just a second.
There is a way. If you have viber or watsapp, write me your number by mail: email@example.com I will tell you how to unlock your phone.
Hello! Only the order of actions is carried out solves the problem!?
Honor 6x still requires the previous registration after the reset. Either the method is outdated or my phone is so unique.
Can you see the android version? The reset was done exactly from under the launcher?
Good afternoon, I don’t have a notebook on my phone what to do in this case?
Hello, I have a Huawei tablet, 2 fingers on the screen do not help to switch to Talk Bac. What to do?
Michael 2 fingers on the screen and my Huawei tablet does not go into Talk Bac.what to do?
Hello Bypass blocking on any Huawei. Resetting your account
when you get to YouTube, you pop up to update Google Play services.
Good evening, phone honor 6a launcher is not installed writes App not installed thepackage appears to be corrupt what to do prompt
after drawing the letter l, nothing comes out what to do?
after the letter l nothing comes out what to do
Thanks. helped save sclerotic’s phone!
Hello! I’m trying to unlock honor x6, I got it already locked. stopped at the stage of going to YouTube. went to About Switch Access for Android and nothing happens further. I poke at the video but there is no result. I don’t even know why
this method is not suitable for huawei mya-l22
I can not install the application writes notes installed, phone Huawei y6 prime. I do not know what to do. Help. September 2018 security patch
also piitn when installing go launcher z app not installed. in Google search, instead of searching for file, I typed in settings. and did factory data reset doesn’t help. huawei atu-l31.
Hello. Yes, this is a nuance of the new Google security policy on a number of new Huawei / Honor phones. I haven’t come across such phones yet. I don’t have a solution yet.
Huawei P20Pro security patch from October 2018 needed to reset password protected screen lock or use Google account. I didn’t know either one or the other. The patches didn’t help me. Wrote Not instaled. Someone in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев above wrote about the Settings settings in the GOOGLE line. I entered the word Settings instead of File and tried to enter the menu, but it literally opened for a split second. With another phone in slow motion mode, I looked at what level the security and passwords item was and by typing I got to the desired menu item. Then I turned on fingerprint unlocking and Face ID where I entered a new password. After that, I returned to the language selection menu and proceeded further where he no longer asked for a password, but asked to enter any Google account or create a new one. Further, when asked for a password, it was already set by me and I knew it.
honor AUM L41 C7 with Google’s new security policy. Tried all the listed methods nothing helps. The application from under the file manager is not installed. Setting a password on fingerprints doesn’t help. The hotmail method also gave no results.
If the talkback does not work, at the moment of entering Google mail, click on the blue link above the input field and hold the text if you do not offer to share, then scroll to the next link and hold the text there, you can share a picture through messages that is also on the maps navigator, tell the Google assistant open files Purely the launcher did not let go through, put the quickshot maker and Google account manager
Good evening! I can’t install Go Launcher, I tried different versions. And when installing Launcher, a window did not pop up where I need to enable from unknown sources. What could be the problem? And where else can unknown sources be included? Thanks!
Thanks, all worked well! On huawei atu-l31 True not the first time, but everything is fine!
Good evening, I can’t throw off HONOR 7c, I do everything as in the video, but it still does not work, please help
Hello. In this case, it is easier to write to me in WhatsApp
Hello. APK files are not installed, no one. How to be? Huawei Honor 7C android 184.108.40.2063_Local
Hello. Try this instruction: https://youtu.be/TrFeSu35Tbc
And there is a bypass of the Google account now 01/17/2019. I tried everything not to put a launcher, not other programs. How to be, do not tell me?
huawei p 20 lte ane-lx1 security patch December 5, 2018 Android 8.0.0 I reach the installation of go launger but it is not installed and does not give access to open the installation from unknown sources immediately starts to install and at the end writes that it is not installed is it solved? thanks
Hello. Check out my newer videos. There is a solution.
Good afternoon. all the ways to unblock your Google account have always helped, for which I am immensely grateful. but brought the device on 9 Android (huawei P Smart 2019) POT-LX1 via go launcher Z method does not work. there is no voice line. please, help
Good afternoon. I don’t have a YouTube video when I go to Voice Access what can I do?
Good afternoon. I don’t have a YouTube video when I go to Voice Access, tell me what to do?
Hello, is the problem Huawei mate 20 lite? nothing helps, tried via mail, applications do not open, writes that applications are not installed, tried via emergency, does not work, browsers do not open
How To Change the Admin Username or Password of Huawei Routers ( HG8245H)
Good day. That is why on my Honor 7c such a bypass of the Google account does not help. Everything goes according to the script, so to speak, until the moment when we enter the voice command. your phone goes to video from YouTube, but for me it doesn’t get there for some reason, but goes back to the Help tab. Where, step by step, something is described in English. step 1, step 2 and step 3. I don’t understand what is written there, and it’s impossible to remove the lock. I don’t really want to poke at guessing somewhere, you can also kill a new phone. For the life of me, I don’t remember the data on this Google account, and I didn’t write anything down. Help fix the device please.
Thank you Plusco! Bypassing the lock on Huawei Eva-L19 and resetting the Google account worked out. Excellent instruction.
No NotePad`a ((((there is only mail, SMS and a link to share (((
Hello, I have a huawei ane-lx1 phone, after resetting the settings via TalkBack, there are no popular ones in the Help column, writes No results found, how can I get to you tube in another way?
Michael, I have several problems (huawei Y3 2017) after failed attempts 1) I reset to a version where English is the default and there is no choice of other languages 2) after restarting or off / on, the “Suspend TalkBack” sign constantly pops up. 3) you can’t swipe on the touchscreen, the choice is double click. 4) YouTube was found in several other places, since in your instructions it was not there, it turned out to be rolled up, there is naturally no swipe to the left. 5) there is no notepad under the ball, I tried everything that was available, nothing like this to create a picture from a video did not work, in any case, it did not reach the balls in GoogleMaps. somehow it turned out to call Chrome, start Google from there but in chrome but not Google is new, maybe there is no difference, but there was no access to “files” or “files” that I was not connected to Wi-Fi in the first attempt, the second just forgot to insert the SD card with your file. and then everything went wrong
Solution 1: Remove Huawei ID work all huawei devices Global version tested Mate 20 Pro (LYA-L29)
hello Huawei phone full of 5 Android 810 like security 6 2i ……. I did everything as you do, but before going to YouTube and all youtube what to do help out in advance, thank you
Easy Method to Reset Google Account
So, a factory reset has been done, and in order to use the phone again, you need to verify your Google account. Registration data is either not accepted by the system, or forgotten by the user.
We connect the phone to a Wi-Fi network powered by a router (this is important!). Enter the password to enter the network.
- Check the box “Advanced” in the network settings.
- In the “Proxy server” menu, mark the item “Manual”.
- Scroll down the options menu and enter any set of letters (Latin) in the “Proxy hostname” field.
- In the “Proxy server port” field, enter 8080. Click “Connect”. And then in a new window “Next”.
- The process of connecting to the network begins, but since incorrect data was entered manually, the connection does not occur. The message “No internet connection” appears on the screen. Click “OK”.
- Automatically go to the previous window “Connect to the network”. It should display a message written in red “No Internet access. Check your router or contact your service provider. ” This message may not appear the first time, so the connection process will have to be repeated.
- Click on the red message. The “Help” window opens. Press the button “Details”.
- We accept the terms of the agreement, choose a country / region.
- Scroll to the right information screens (Recommendations, Service, Me) until the HiCare screen opens.
- Click “Start”. We give permission to access geodata. We accept the Huawei Push Terms of Service.
- Click on the text field (“enter a keyword”). Enter any set of letters, for example, 6 Latin letters “A” and click on “Search” (button with a magnifying glass on the keyboard).
- In the next window under the line “No results” in the options “Offers” select “Email. mail”.
- Click on the Gmail icon and hold your finger on it until the “About the application” screen opens.
- In this window, select “Notifications” “Other settings”. In the “Settings” window that opens, click on the top right three vertical dots.
- We select “Account Management”. In the “What to use?” press the button “Only now”.
- The “Accounts” window opens, scroll down the menu. We find the section “System”.
- Click “Reset” “Reset all settings” and click on the button with blue font “Reset all settings”. This inscription turns red.
IMPORTANT! Click on the red inscription “Reset all settings” and exactly six seconds later, press and hold the phone’s power button.
- A screen appears with the options “Restart” and “Shutdown”.
- Selecting “Restart”.
- Click “Restart” again. The phone restarts. This process can take some time, please be patient. After a successful reboot, the device is unlocked and can be used. Google account unlinked.
This method works for different Huawei and Honor models. Honor 9 lite, Honor 7X, Huawei Y6 Prime 2018, Huawei P20 Lite, Huawei Mate 10 lite and other phones with EMUI firmware 8.0, 8.2
The third method to bypass Google Account after reset will require:
- download drivers for Android and Fastboot in advance;
- connect your phone to your computer;
- put it into Bootloader mode;
- enter a command to unlock and cancel the existing restrictions.
It is recommended to try 4 types of commands in sequence:
- fastboot oem clean_frp;
- fastboot erase persistent;
- fastboot erase frp;
- fastboot erase config.
After the introduction of the commands, it remains to follow the instructions to prepare Honor for work.
The new way to figure out how to reset your Google account on Honor is a bit like the previous one. Necessary:
- put a SIM card in a smartphone and call it;
- reply to the incoming one and select the “add” action;
- enter the special code ###;
- wait for the extended menu to open;
- click “back”;
- go to the subsection “recovery and reset”;
- disable backup and all found items with mention of recovery;
- save the changes and confirm the actions;
- press the button offering to restore the factory parameters (default);
- log in to your account.
FRP Official Reset
The simplest method of solving the problem and restoring access will require:
How to Make Huawei id in 2 ments | Huawei Cloud
- turning on the device;
- logging into your old Google account;
- reset frp via settings menu.
An alternative approach requires authorization in the Google account through a computer or laptop and unlinking the smartphone there.
Additionally, a third option is provided, which is optimal for people who have only recently purchased a phone. You need to re-visit the communication salon and ask for help from the managers working there.
The latter option does not require account verification, since it assumes that the user:
- connect to Wi-Fi;
- while checking the network, press the “back” key and select an alternative network;
- will enter any characters instead of a login to wait for the system’s help (the words “show hints”);
- after which it will remain to go to the settings and delete unnecessary accounts.
This completes the procedure, and the owner of the device will only need to confirm the correctness of the actions taken.
FRP Huawei Google Account Reset: New Unofficial Way
In addition to those described above, there are several alternative suggestions for bypassing your Google Account after a reset:
- using a call;
- by disabling data backup;
- through hibernation;
- thanks to a special utility;
- sending a special message;
- by pressing the keys;
- using license reset.
No one guarantees that the proposed methods will work on 9 Lite, and on 7A, and on 10 Lite, but it’s worth trying them.
How to delete account from phone Honor, Huawei
Mobile phone owners have long been accustomed to using personal accounts in various systems. They are used for some kind of individual settings, smartphone protection, downloading applications, and so on. And sometimes there may be a desire to delete an account from the phone Honor, Huawei.
Naturally, the question arises. how to do this?
First of all, it is worth understanding, but why do this at all? And then go on to consider ways to solve this problem.
- We go to the settings of the mobile device;
- Click on the section “Login with your Huawei account”;
- Go through the subsection “Confidentiality” to “Delete account”.
In the settings of the mobile phone there is a section called “Accounts”. If you go into it, you can find a list of all currently available options.
You can select the profile you need, click on the removal tool and then proceed based on the proposed instructions.
Initially, you need to connect an Internet connection, open any convenient mobile browser and go to https://id7.cloud.huawei.com/CAS/portal/loginAuth.html?val
Next. go to your personal account using your data.
After that, at the top of the screen, on the right side, click on the “Parameters” button. Scroll down the page and find the “Delete Account” tool. We use it.
We return to the telephone settings again. Then we do the following:
- Click on “Google” and go to “Google Account“;
- Open the “menu” section, in it we go through “data and personalization” to “delete a service or account”;
- We use a tool that allows you to start the procedure for erasing our account.
Before starting it, you will need to confirm with a password.
Deleting Google Account
There are three methods to delete your Google Account:
In this case, you need an Internet connection and a computer again.
Go to your personal page through an Internet browser. Go to the settings and select the item that means deactivating the profile.
How to change your Huawei profile
First, let’s take a look at how to change an account on an Honor phone for a Huawei account. Take the following steps:
- Go to the Settings section.
- Click on the first line to log into your account.
- Click on Privacy.
- Select Delete account.
After completing these steps, personal information is deleted from the server with no recovery option. It is about the profile data, and not about your photos, videos or those folders that would be hidden. In this case, the backup copy is saved for six months. To change your account to Honor, create a new account. If you have a child’s profile, first enter it, and then uninstall the main.
If there is no uninstall option, go to Google Play and update the official Huawei Mobile Services program.
If you want, you can change the account on your Android Honor phone through your browser. To do this, do the following:
- Sign in with the link huawei.com.
- Enter login and password. Alternatively, scan the QR code through the app for faster login.
- Go to the Security section.
- Click on the delete button, and then enter the confirmation password.
Many people ask how to change account on Android Honor phone when phone number or e-mail no longer applies. In this case, send a request to change your account, and then tie a new number or e-mail. The likelihood of confirmation increases if you send data from a frequently used device.
To change your Android Honor account, please log into your Huawei profile. After that, take the following steps:
- Click on Settings, and then go to your Huawei account to change it
- Go to Account & Protection.
- Go to the Phone section.
- Click on the Change item and fill in the proposed fields.
If you do not remember your login information, go to Settings, and then Sign in with your Huawei account. After that, click Start and fill in the proposed fields, taking into account the instructions on the screen.
In the event that you do not want to delete your account from your Honor phone, make it easier. go to Settings, and then click on your name in the Huawei profile. At the next step, click on the Logout button below and go under other data.
Change account on Honor phone like gloves
How do I change account on my Honor phone? Log into the Huawei profile in the settings, go to the Privacy section and click Delete After that, create a new account and go under its details. Alternatively, click on the Sign out button and log into your new account. For your Google profile, go to Settings and Accounts. There, find the current “account” and delete it, and then log in with a new profile. Below is a step-by-step instruction on how to do the work.
How to change your Google profile
Sometimes another problem arises. how to change your Android Honor account if you use Google. In this case, it is not difficult to solve the problem. Take the following steps:
- Go to Settings, and after Google.
- Click on the email name at the top below the user’s picture.
- Choose another option.
If you do not have another account, click on the Add account button. In the next step, select its type and follow the instructions on the screen. Alternatively, you can delete the old profile and then change it to the new one on your Honor phone. This is not necessary, because the data of interest is easy to change.
The second option is a browser replacement, for example, Chrome. To do this, do the following:
- Follow the link myaccount.google.com/?pli=1.
- Click at the top of the page on your image (if installed).
- Click on Exit or Control and then Exit.
- Log in to another “account”.
In this way, you can quickly change data and thereby connect to other settings.
The third way is to change the Google account on your Honor phone using apps. For this:
- Go to one of Google’s programs, such as Sheets, Docs, or Slides.
- At the top left, click on the symbol with three horizontal stripes.
- Click on your e-mail address (the one that is required).
Now you know how to change the account on your Honor 8 phone if the need arises. At the same time, the approaches differ depending on which profile you are interested in. Huawei or Google.
In the Комментарии и мнения владельцев, share your experience of how you managed to change your account on your Honor phone, and what difficulties you faced while solving this problem.