This method is only suitable for viewing photos and images, as well as videos that are stored in the Files menu on your phone. In this case, the phone will act as a storage disk and there will be no screen mirroring. To connect, just connect the cable from the iPhone to the Lightning connector of the phone and to the USB port on the TV.
Before connecting the device, it is better to disconnect.
How can I output video from the iPhone in this case and is it possible to watch a movie?
Jailbreak significantly expands the functionality of iPhones, but a device with such plugins is not subject to warranty service and cannot be updated to a new version.
Ways to Connect iPhone to TV
You can transmit information to television wirelessly and wired, using special applications and additional devices and set-top boxes.
Since video from an iPhone on a TV can be watched using several options. Let us dwell in more detail on each of the methods and determine their advantages and disadvantages.
Broadcasting from the phone can be carried out in automatic and manual mode.
In the first case, this is done as follows:
- Connect the TV device and the phone to the same WI-FI network;
- Open YouTube app on TV;
- Synchronization should be done automatically;
- In order to start broadcasting, you need to select “Screen“. “Broadcast” in the phone settings;
- From the list you need to select the device to which the transfer will be performed.
If the transfer did not work, then you can check the Internet connection settings or try to connect manually:
- You need to launch the YouTube application on your TV and go to “Settings”;
- Find the item “Connect the TV to the phone”;
- Check “Manual” on the page;
- Open the YouTube application on the iPhone and also go to “Settings”;
- Select “View on TV” and enter the code that appears on the TV screen;
- After that, the phone display should be duplicated on the TV.
You can also go from your phone to the link: https://www.YouTube.com/TV.
And the connection is performed in the same way as in the application.
Using an Apple TV box
Apple TV is a device designed to transfer data to the TV screen from Internet services, iTunes, any Apple devices: players, computers, smartphones and tablets.
Apple TV provides access to all kinds of video and audio resources, and if you do not have a Smart TV, then it will give it the functionality of such.
This set-top box is a small device that transmits data in streaming mode, that is, it does not store it. Can play HD and Full HD without lag and with multi-channel audio.
Connects Apple TV to TV via HDMI or analog connector.
AirPlay is a technology developed by Apple for wirelessly streaming media content between devices that are compatible with this technology.
After connecting the Apple TV set-top box, you need to connect all devices to the WI-FI network and turn on the AirPlay option on the iPhone.
You can enable Screen Mirroring on iPhone to mirror your phone screen on TV.
But if you do not have an Apple TV set-top box, and you do not want to purchase it (and its cost is rather big), then the question arises whether it is possible to use AirPlay without an Apple TV device.
For displaying on the computer screen, there are programs (at the moment AirServer and Reflector are considered the best) that can replace Apple TV. And dr.fone for iOS, which, among other features, has the ability to repeat the screen of a mobile device on a monitor.
How to Mirror iPhone Screen on Any Smart TV (Easy 100% Works)
But in order to play content on a TV without an Apple TV, you need to look for alternative ways. In particular, by installing the iMediaShare application, but this already applies to DLNA technology. Although the application may well replace the purchase of an Apple set-top box.
In addition, analogues of the Apple TV device appear on the market, for example, the BSPW-100U adapter (universal wireless dongle). It supports AirPlay, but you can broadcast through it not only from the iPhone, but also from devices with other operating systems.
Ways to Watch iPhone Videos on TV
The development of technology does not stand still. When the operating system began to appear on TVs, it significantly expanded the list of capabilities of this device. In addition to going online, downloading applications, installing games for TV, it became possible to synchronize TVs with their mobile devices. Now, from the TV screen, you can view photos and listen to music that is on your smartphone or tablet, which is much more comfortable to do on a large screen.
Let’s take a look at exactly how you can watch iPhone videos on TV.
HDMI, or composite connector
Any modern TV has one or more HDMI ports. This technology allows you to transfer high quality video data at high speed.
It is possible to display the image from the iPhone by directly connecting the cable between the phone and the HDMI TV port. At the same time, it is even possible to show videos in high quality without delay. And it is available for all Smart TVs and regular TVs with the corresponding connector regardless of the model: LG, Samsung, Sony, etc.
There is no need to install additional software, but you need to connect the Apple Lightning port (or for earlier models. 30-pin) and HDMI / VGA. But, accordingly, you need to purchase an Apple AV cable and Lightning Digital AV adapter.
- Devices are disconnected;
- We connect the cable to the HDMI port on the TV, and the other to the AV adapter;
- We connect the adapter to the iPhone;
- Now you need to turn on both devices;
- After switching on, the desired connection should appear automatically.
If the automatic installation did not occur, then manually it is done like this. On the iPhone, in the settings, activate the transmission via HDMI, and on the TV, select the HDMI signal as the source, which is involved (if there are several ports)
Of the shortcomings, it can be noted that a special wire and adapter are needed to connect, fortunately, the market offers many different options. And the presence of a wire reduces the comfort of use in this way.
If you can’t connect to HDMI, you can use the composite connector (otherwise called “tulip”) and Apple’s Lightning VGA adapter. This option is suitable if the TV has an analog input.
- Connect adapter to iPhone.
- Connect the cable to the TV (each plug must be inserted into the corresponding jack). In the VGA cable, the audio input is connected separately.
- After connecting the devices, the settings should be loaded automatically. If this does not happen, you will need to perform a manual configuration.
- Turn on the TV to the required input signal. To do this, in the TV settings, the iPhone is selected as the signal source.
- You can now play videos on your phone. over, on earlier iPhone models, only programs that play media content will be displayed, and in later models, the screen will be duplicated.
3 Ways to Screen Mirror iPhone to Any TV (No Apple TV Required)
Composite and 30-pin connector does not support Full HD data transmission
Via Chromecast media player
This device is manufactured by Google. It is designed for streaming media content, but unlike the Apple TV set-top box, it does not have such a set of features. Chromecast is a small gadget, similar to a USB flash drive, which is inserted into the HDMI connector, and transfers from mobile devices via WI-FI.
To transfer images or to view something from iPhone, you need to do the following:
- Download the Google Home app (compatible version of the operating system. iOS 9.1) or Chromecast to your phone.
- You must have a Google account, an HDMI port on your TV, and a home secure WI-FI network.
- In the software downloaded to the phone, you need to connect to the Chromecast option and to the WI-FI network.
It should be noted that not all Internet resources will be available in this way. Compatible, for example, are Play Movies and Music, YouTube.
In this case, the screen is not duplicated, but simply the phone sends requests, what and how to search, and the content is downloaded from the Internet.
Photo Cast transfers pictures, photos and videos from gallery to TV well, but for Full HD quality you need a paid version.
But in general, there are still many drawbacks: the connection may be interrupted or data may be transmitted with a delay. And the biggest disadvantage is that there are too few resources from which you can view content.
Features of the output on different models
Almost all models of television devices have an HDMI connector. Therefore, there is no connection complexity. But it’s important to have a USB HDMI cable with you. Picture output is possible on the following TVs:
All models are united by one important feature: before establishing contact between two devices, you must turn them off, then connect with a cable and only then turn them on.
Apple TV and AirPlay for streaming
There is nothing better than the joint functioning of devices from the same manufacturer. For showing the display of a smartphone on a TV screen, the Apple TV set-top box is much better than others. Switching on and setting up does not require additional purchase of equipment and complex set-up.
How do I watch the broadcast on the big screen? The AirPlay signal for broadcasting requires the installation of one of the applications: AirServer or Reflector, which are capable of connecting several devices at the same time. They are considered the best. You can connect the device via HDMI connector. The only drawback is that you have to pay for the service after the free trial period expires.
Displaying videos from such a popular channel as YouTube is also not difficult. Using the free Flipps program, which is downloaded from the AppStore.
- Connect devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download the app.
- Go to it and find the desired channel or video on YouTube
- Open content and click anywhere on the screen.
- Then wait for the image to appear on the TV.
Attention! Flipps only plays HD video.
Ways to transfer pictures from iPhone
Displaying an image on a large screen is not a problem. There are several ways to do this:
- Using HDMI and analog cable.
- With AirPlay and Apple TV.
- Via USB connection.
- Via Chromecast media player.
- Via the YouTube app.
- Using a transmitter.
ways how to output video from iPhone to TV
Whenever they want to watch movies or show their friends new vacation photos, smartphone users get the idea to display the image from their iPhone on the big screen. How to do this if you have a gadget from Apple, it is suggested that you familiarize yourself in this article.
Using the transmitter
When the TV is not equipped with a built-in Wi-Fi module, you can use the option of connecting a special transmitter to the TV. To connect, you must have:
- HDMI out on TV.
- The program installed on the device (Flipps or iMediaShare).
- Connecting over one Wi-Fi network.
This method works like DLNA. The setup is pretty easy.
Attention! Connecting using a transmitter may affect the speed of the TV. According to DLNA technology, the resources of the end device may not be sufficiently supported.
The next method requires the presence of the USB cable that came with the kit when purchasing the iPhone. Or you need to purchase a new one.
The iPhone screen can be displayed on the TV in the following way:
- First you need to connect the equipment to each other.
- Next, a window will pop up on the smartphone with the item “Recognize as USB storage.” Click on it.
- Then set up the TV to read media files (change using the remote control by pressing the Multimedia, Home, Source, USB function in the settings. depending on the manufacturer of the device).
- Change file format: for photo, audio, video.
How to Connect iPhone to TV Screen Mirror! (2020)
The features of displaying a picture on Samsung are as follows:
Connecting iPhone to LG TV depends on your TV model and purpose of use.
- Install the free LG Smart Share app on your TV.
- Download the Twonky Beam app to your iOS device.
- Click in the program on “show or hide the visual indicators at the edge of the screen“.
- Select video file from smartphone.
- The picture will appear on the LG TV after the inscription “beaming”.
IOS Image Output on Mac in QuickTime Player
You can use QuickTime Player to cast the iPhone screen to the Mac and, if necessary, record the content, using this method:
- Connect the iPhone with a cable to your Mac, when prompted whether you need to trust the computer. confirm trust.
- Launch QuickTime Player on Mac OS (via the Applications folder or search in the status bar at the top right). From the QuickTime Player menu, choose File. New Video.
- In the window that opens, click on the arrow next to the record button and in the “Camera” point, select iPhone.
Immediately after that, his screen will be reflected on the Mac OS desktop. If you need to record video, you can specify the quality of the recording, the source of the sound recording.
5KPlayer is a completely free program that allows you to broadcast from iPhone to computer, as well as record video from the screen (and at the same time work as a media player).
- Download 5KPlayer from the official website https://www.5kplayer.com/5kplayer-download-Windows.htm and install the program on your computer.
- When requesting access to networks from Windows Firewall, give this permission.
- During the first launch, the program will ask you to register: it is not necessary to do this, it is enough to refuse registration once (the bottom button in the window).
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Control (swipe from the bottom of the screen) and select “Screen Repeat”.
- Select 5KPlayer from the list.
After the connection is made, the screen of your iOS device will be reflected on the computer screen. you can use and, if necessary, record a video with sound.
LetsView is a completely free program that allows you to easily AirPlay your iPhone screen to your computer or laptop with both Windows and Mac OS. There is the possibility of simple video recording from the screen and other additional functions.
Transfer Image from iPhone and iPad to Mac OS
If you have a Mac computer, you can use both the built-in system tools if you need a cable connection, and third-party applications if you need to connect via Wi-Fi to broadcast images to it from your iPhone.
How to Transfer Image from iPhone to Windows or Mac OS Computer
If you need to display an image from an iPhone to a PC or laptop via Wi-Fi, it is relatively easy to do this: Windows programs are available for transferring images via AirPlay, and Mac OS also has a built-in method of broadcasting from an iOS device.
This tutorial shows the ways to transfer the image from iPhone to computer (which works also for iPad). Unfortunately, none of the features involve on-screen control of an iOS device; such functionality is not provided by Apple for security reasons. See also: How to Transfer Image from Android to Windows 10 Computer.
LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver
LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver is a very simple program that regularly performs its function: receiving images from iPhone and iPad via AirPlay (built-in broadcast technology in iOS).
- Install LonelyScreen from the official site https://www.lonelyscreen.com/download.html and run the program.
- In the control point on the iPhone (opens with a gesture upward from the bottom edge of the screen), click on the item “Screen repeat”.
- In the list of available devices for transmission, you will see LonelyScreen, click on it.
- Once connected, the iPhone screen will be reflected on the computer in the program window.
No additional actions are required, except that it is worth noting that the program has an iPhone screen recording function (to do this, click on the arrow in the lower right corner).
Until recently, the program was free, now, unfortunately, it asks for a license, but for some time it works without it. Interestingly, the free version of LonelyScreen is still installed on my computer (I haven’t updated it since the installation) and it works fine.
ApowerMirror also allows you to use its functions for free (but there is also a paid version with advanced functionality). After downloading, installing the program and registering a free account, just select the “iOS” tab in it, and you will see everything you need to do: open the iPhone control center and display the image on your computer.
Everything works smoothly and quickly, and if you wish, you can record your phone screen or create screenshots right away on your computer. ApowerMirror download is available on the official website https://www.apowersoft.com/phone-mirror
How to Output Image from iPhone to Windows Computer
Windows does not have built-in tools for receiving broadcast from iPhone using AirPlay over Wi-Fi, but this can be done using shareware programs, which we’ll talk about. To use them, both devices must be connected to the same wireless network. In case you have problems connecting, try disabling the firewall on your computer.
How to Display iPhone Screen on LG TV?
- Install the free LG Smart Share app on your TV.
- Install the Twonky Beam app on your iOS device.
- Check the box “show or hide the visual indicators at the edge of the screen”.
- Select the video file you want to output from your smartphone to the big screen of your LG TV.
How to Connect iPhone to Samsung Smart TV?
How to connect iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your Samsung TV to Wi-Fi.
- Press the “Source” button on the TV remote control.
- Select “Mirroring”, “Screen mirroring” or similar item from the list.
- Open the switch shade (Control Center) on iPhone.
- Select the Screen Repeat option.
How to Stream from iPhone to Android TV?
Screen Mirroring iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2 compatible Smart TV.
- Open Control Center:…
- Click Screen Repeat.
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2 compatible Smart TV from the list.
How to connect iPhone to TV via Wi-Fi?
- Leave the TV on the screen showing the WPA key (password) to be entered into the iPhone.
- Select Wi-Fi in iPhone Settings to enable Wi-Fi function.
- On the iPhone screen, tap Direct-xx-BRAVIA to access the password entry screen.
How to connect iPad to TV via Wi-Fi?
Connecting iPad to TV via AirPlay without a router
- Enter the basic settings of the tablet and in the “Modem Mode” item, move the activation slider to the right.
- Enter the password for accessing the created Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the main settings of the Apple TV set-top box, enter the access password and connect it to the created Wi-Fi network.
IPhone to TV Connection Options
You can synchronize equipment in the following ways:
- The HDMI cable or composite connector is the simplest method for transferring content to your TV. Suitable for models that do not support wireless connection.
- Apple TV set-top box. with this device, even a screen that is not equipped with Smart TV technology becomes a full-fledged media system.
- Wireless DLNA connection. if the TV panel supports Wi-Fi, then you can synchronize equipment even without additional equipment. The user just needs to download a special program on the iPhone and connect to the TV panel.
- Media Player Google Chromecast. With this gadget, you can cast videos from your iPhone to your TV. IPad owners can also connect.
Apple TV box
Apple TV is a multifunctional device when connected, which you can:
- play phone games on the TV screen;
- view various files from iPhone (photo, video) on TV;
- renting films;
Instructions on how to stream video using Apple TV:
- Connect all appliances to a wireless network.
- Launch the AirPlay option on the iPhone.
- Enable broadcast on the set-top box.
Obviously, given such opportunities, it would be strange to buy an Apple TV just for the sake of transferring images from the phone’s display to the big screen, especially considering the cost of this equipment (11,490 rubles and 15,490 rubles. with 32 GB and 64 GB storage, respectively). This method is perfect for those who already have it.
The same method is used to transfer the image from the iPhone and other digital content. Also read, ways to connect Xbox to TV.
How to watch videos from YouTube, TV, iPhone
Most Smart TVs already have a built-in YouTube portal application. But if there is no such application or it does not function. In such situations, the user can watch videos from this site using the iPhone.
To do this, just download the YouTube application to your phone and click a special button in the upper corner.
After that, the video of the site will begin to be broadcast on TV.
A prerequisite for the application to work is that the TV panel must support DLNA, and all equipment must work on the same network. Read also how to make a full-fledged TV from a computer monitor.
Connecting using an HDMI cable or composite connector
All Apple products are equipped with a proprietary Lightning connector. It can be easily synced to your TV via HDMI or VGA port. All you need to connect is an Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter and an HDMI cable, or a Lightning to VGA adapter and a composite cinch wire on the other end.
Using an HDMI cable allows you to create a connection directly, which has a very positive effect on the quality of multimedia content transmission. Therefore, you can watch presentations and videos in HD quality with a resolution of up to 1080p on a large screen, as well as go to Internet sites and play games.
The connection process is quite simple: you just need to insert the adapter into the smartphone (by the way, it is ideal for the tablet of the same company), and the cable into the corresponding connectors on the adapter and the TV. Select the required signal mode using the remote control, and that’s it! You do not need to configure or download anything, because the desired picture will appear on the screen immediately. Read also, the reasons why the computer does not see TV through an HDMI cable.
Can I watch videos from iPhone on TV
There are 4 main options for how to display video from an iPhone on a TV screen, let’s consider each in more detail.
RokuTV is modest in size and connects via HDMI. The latest models have 4K video support, and the ease of setup makes the device popular with users. Minus. bad interface russification.
For switching, the iPhone and the set-top box are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. SmartBox will automatically detect all devices within sight. select the one you need and perform pairing. Automatic display of the picture from iPhone to TV starts.
Advice! For more detailed customization, it is recommended to install the RokuTV application on the phone. it is in the AppStore.
Amazon consoles were not very common in the Russian market, but after the release of devices with a Russified interface, the situation began to change. The FireTV is connected to the TV via HDMI output. Next, on the TV, the power source (used connector) is selected, and the set-top box is configured. This is a standard and simple procedure, you just need to follow the steps that appear on the screen.
Important! Controlling the set-top box from Amazon is more convenient through the proprietary voice assistant Alexa. By installing it on a set-top box, you can perform most of the actions by voice requests. the control panel has a built-in microphone.
To connect an Apple smartphone to a TV via FireTV, all devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Further, in the settings of the STB in the “Devices” item, scanning is enabled. In the list that appears, you need to select the required gadget. After pairing, you can use it as an external memory or simply duplicate a picture from it. Amazon console hardware allows you to stream online videos in high quality without delays.
How to connect iPhone to TV via HDMI cable or analog jack
Apple’s mobile gadgets use a proprietary connector. Depending on the models, this is 30-pin, as in the iPad, iPhone 4, or iPod touch (4th generation), or Lightning 8-pin, starting with the iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5th generation. A large number of various accessories are produced for such standards, including the Digital AV Adapter. a digital adapter that allows you to duplicate digital content from an iPhone, iPad or iPod to a TV screen. It has an HDMI interface, which is available on most modern LCD TVs. To connect a mobile device to a widescreen panel using such an accessory, an HDMI cable is required, which is also sold separately.
In the absence of the ability to transfer video from the iPhone via HDMI to the TV, a composite or component cable can help. This is a standard that is simply called “tulip”. This option is suitable for television equipment that has an analog connector. In this case, you need to purchase a Composite or Component AV cable from Apple as an adapter for your mobile device, respectively.
Instructions for connecting iPhone to TV via cable.
- Connecting the adapter to the phone.
- Connecting HDMI, Composite or Component Cable to TV.
- Turning on the TV and switching it to the corresponding input signal mode.
- After everything is connected, it is easy to display the video from the iPhone on the TV screen. you just need to turn on the video on your mobile device.
Thus, you can not only broadcast video in HD-format with a resolution of up to 1080p. (for Lightning), but also image, music, presentations, view applications, Internet resources, etc.
It is worth noting here that the analog and 30-pin connectors for early versions do not support Full HD video transmission.
Ways to connect iPhone to TV
Synchronization of these devices for video transmission and image transmission using a cable is possible in the following ways.
- Via HDMI cable or composite connector. If the TV does not have the ability to connect to a wireless network, this is the most budgetary option for how to transfer media content.
- Using proprietary AirPlay technology.
- Via an optional Apple TV set-top box. Thanks to this device, even the simplest modern TV without Smart TV can be turned into a powerful multimedia center. Of course, purchasing such a media player just for the purpose of broadcasting video from the iPhone to the TV is not rational. If the user’s goal is not only to connect a gadget, but also to equip his TV with other useful functions, it is worth thinking about such TV equipment. The choice here is not limited only to “apple” technology: Smart TV set-top boxes are offered by many manufacturers.
- Via wireless DLNA connections. If the TV has the function of connecting via WI-FI, then the synchronization issue can be solved without additional equipment. It will be enough to install a free application on your gadget and connect to TV.
- Via Chromecast device. This is a small digital media player from Google. Using it, you can also connect the iPad to the TV.
Smart set-top box AppleTV
In case the TV does not have AirPlay support, or if it does not have Smart functions to pair it with an iPhone, you will need an AppleTV set-top box. It is equipped with its own processor, memory, Wi-Fi module and OS. They allow you to use the TV to which it is connected as a SmartTV.
Advice! It is recommended that you update the OS on all devices before pairing your Apple iPhone and TV using an American brand set-top box. This will avoid sync problems.
To connect a mobile phone to TV via AppleTV, follow these steps.
- The set-top box and smartphone connect to the same wireless network.
- In the AppleTV settings, you need to open the “devices” item and find the device with which you want to connect.
- In the appeared pairing window, you must give consent.
- A window appears on the TV screen with a code that must be entered on the iPhone. If in the future such a connection will be carried out often, then the password request can be disabled on the STB settings.
After establishing a connection, you can check its performance by running a video on your smartphone. it should be automatically duplicated on TV.
Helpful advice! By installing the AppleTV Remote app on your phone, you can use it instead of the remote control. This is convenient not only for standard switching of channels or volume, but also for entering text when using Smart functions of the set-top box. the keyboard will be displayed on the smartphone.
Wireless connection via DLNA
Image and video from iPhone, videos from YouTube, music played, can be transferred to the TV via WI-FI wireless network. You can even play games through a newfangled device on a large TV screen. The process is controlled from the phone, and all actions are duplicated on the TV.
Of course, this method of transferring multimedia content is considered one of the simplest, since the whole process consists in pressing several buttons on the gadget display. But apart from the mobile device, the TV must also meet certain characteristics. In the absence of the possibility of connecting the TV panel to a wireless network, you will need to resort to additional equipment or special adapters.
To create a home network using DLNA technology, 2 conditions must be met.
- The main thing is that the TV on which you plan to play the video is equipped with support for working with a WI-FI connection.
- Also, the phone and TV equipment must be connected to the same router.
If the above conditions are met, you can start installing additional applications for work. they can be downloaded for free in the App Store. Wireless networking software helps you transfer data from your phone to your TV. You can choose from several popular utilities: TV Assist. ImediaShare, Flipps, iMediaShare, Belkin MediaPlay. Of course, using the free versions, the user will have to watch constantly flashing ads, which will have to be closed. However, compared with all the advantages, this is an insignificant disadvantage.
After installing additional software, you need to carry out a simple setup. After launching the application, in the appropriate paragraph, select the tab with devices connected to the network and mark your TV. As a rule, the brand of the TV or the model name is always displayed.
Many similar programs for the iPhone assume support for various services YouTube, Vimeo. FoxNews, built-in internet browser. Therefore, you can broadcast video not only from the phone’s memory or the cloud, but also directly from the Internet.
To synchronize devices, you must also allow access from a mobile gadget through the TV interface. You can now play video on iPhone and stream it to the big screen.
Such applications also have additional features. For example, they turn a gadget into a remote control (this will help in case your TV remote control does not work). In TV Assist, paint enthusiasts can experiment with the Paint tab. While drawing on the phone, the image also appears on the TV screen.
The creation of this technology has led to the ability to transmit any information, play online video and duplicate the iPhone screen on the TV.
An important requirement for providing such a connection is the presence of support for the TV function. If it is not provided, then you can use the AppleTV console or analogs, their capabilities are described in detail below.
Connect iPhone to TV using AirPlay as follows:
- device and TV are connected to the same wireless network;
- with a swipe down, you need to open the shutter and find an item in quick access. screen duplication;
- in the window that opens, find the Smart TV with which you are pairing;
- after selecting TV, a window with a password will appear on its screen, which must be entered on a mobile phone.
To disable duplication, just open the shutter again and tap the AirPlay function button once.
Connection via other set-top boxes
As mentioned above, to equip your TV with Smart functions it is not at all necessary to choose an expensive AppleTV. There are other set-top boxes that also allow you to connect your iPhone to any TV.