Xiaomi Mi Band 4 setup manual in Russian
Despite the budget cost and size of the fitness bracelet, it has many features:
- Display the time, date and day of the week (yes, even a smart gadget like this can function as a regular watch for the price of a few dollars).
- Automatic heart rate monitoring and real-time heart rate measurement.
- Track a variety of sports modes, including running, walking, cycling and swimming.
- Sleep monitoring.
- Counts steps, calories and walked distance.
- Social media notifications for calls, texts and messages.
- Activity reminder.
- Wake up.
- Weather forecast for the current day and several days ahead.
- Remote control of music from your smartphone.
- Phone search.
- NFC (useful feature only if you live in China and only the Chinese version).
Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5 manual in Russian
Xiaomi Mi Band 5 is capable of performing the following functions:
- Contactless payment for purchases and transportation (NFC version only);
- Ali Pay for contactless payment via QR code (only works in China);
- Controls 11 sport modes;
- Notifications of calls and messages;
- Step, calorie, and distance counters;
- 24/7 heart rate measurement;
- Sleep duration and quality assessment;
- Stress level detection;
- Breathing exercises;
- PAI index determination;
- Wake up;
- Control the music player on your smartphone;
- Smartphone camera control;
- Weather Forecast;
- Women’s menstrual cycle calendar;
- Timer and stopwatch;
- Reminder of prolonged inactivity;
- Smartphone search function;
- Voice assistant (NFC version only).
For those who have been or are owners of the Xiaomi Mi Band 4, it is already obvious that the number of features in the Mi Band 4 has increased. Added:
- PAI index calculation;
- Stress level determination;
- Breathing exercises;
- It controls 11 sport modes, instead of 6 like its predecessor;
- Women’s menstrual cycle calendar;
- Daytime sleep monitoring;
- Smartphone camera control feature.
Instructions for Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5 fitness bracelet
The feature of the Honor Band 5 fitness tracker is that it has no physical button to turn on and off. When you turn it on for the first time you need to put it on a charge with the included charging cable. The Honor Band 5 always stays on after charging. To save power consumption, the screen of the tracker automatically dims after a while and activates by pressing the touch button.
The Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5 fitness bracelet also responds to wrist rotation, as long as it is worn on the hand and Wrist Raise Activation is enabled.
Who bought Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5 also buy
Rating of wireless vacuum earmuff headphones (benefits, where to buy, specifications). Check it out: Top 30 wireless earbuds 2022. Buy, Specifications
Connecting the fitness bracelet Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 to the phone. Mobile application
Scan the QR code to download and install the Mi Fit app.
Android 5.0, iOS 10.0 or higher
Launch the Mi Fit app and sign in to your Mi account. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Mi Smart Band 6 fitness bracelet to your phone.Note: Make sure you have Bluetooth enabled on your smartphone. Keep the fitness bracelet and smartphone close to each other during pairing.
Who bought Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 also interested in
Wi-Fi Smart surveillance camera rating (features, where to buy, specifications). Link: Top 17 wireless surveillance cameras. Advantages, where to buy.
How to turn on the Mi Band 5 for the first time
Xiaomi Mi Band fitness bracelets are constantly active, provided there is enough battery power, and they do not have a special button to turn on, like other devices. The gesture control and chin touch home key remain from previous versions of the Mi Band 5. Clicking on it just confirms the tracker functionality. a list of languages will be displayed, followed by a requirement to synchronize with the phone.
After purchase, it is advisable to connect your device to the included charger before using it for the first time. Lack of response of the bracelet to touch the display is a sure sign of a dead battery, although devices usually come with a considerable percentage of charge.
The charging process is optimized with each generation. There is no need to remove the bracelet from the strap, it comes with a magnetic cable that easily sticks to the contacts on the back of the device. The other end of the cable connects to the USB port of a suitable device: a power adapter, a laptop or PC, a power bank.
In case of malfunction, when after 15-20 minutes on charge Mi Band 5 does not animate the power supply, you should contact the service center or the store for a refund under warranty.
Also check to see if the contacts in contact are covered with a film, and try to press the charging cable tighter against the wristband.
It takes about 1.5-2 hours to fully charge it. You can track your charge level by the display of a fitness bracelet and limit it to 80-90%. To ensure that the process of synchronization and installation of updates is not interrupted, the manufacturer recommends to reach at least 50%.
Preparing to connect the Mi Smart Band 5 to the phone requires you to install a special application to manage and configure the tracker. The official offering for the Mi Band series of devices (as well as Mi Scale) is the Mi Fit, which will be used as an example to work with the bracelet next. The software is completely free and available for download on Play Market, App Store and on 4PDA forum.
Connection and detailed configuration of smart bracelets offer other, alternative programs:
How to turn on Xiaomi Mi Band 4: first time
The first time you turn on the technique is always special, because at the initial startup, the user checks that the device is working, sets the necessary modes, sets the correct settings. Similar features a user should consider before turning on the Mi Band 4. Despite the apparent simplicity of the device, the importance of the first power-up can not be underestimated.
When buying a new device, users are often eager to try it out as soon as possible. There is a great temptation to use the newly purchased technical means. But you should not be in a hurry to put it into operation: it is necessary to follow the rules of the first time. They will allow you to consider the nuances of the purchase, as well as avoid improper use.
The Mi Band 4 fitness bracelet is a companion and complementary device to the smartphone. The tracker from Xiaomi works with phones of the two major operating systems: Android and iOS. Regardless of the phone the first time you turn it on, you should not only check the physical condition of the fitness bracelet, but also go through the procedure of synchronization with your smartphone.
How to connect Xiaomi Smart Watch to the phone?
To properly synchronize the Xiaomi fitness bracelet, you need to do the following steps:
- It is necessary to connect to the Internet via the smartphone and activate Bluetooth.
- After that you will need to download and install a special application for the Xiaomi fitness watch.
- You should open and register in the installed program.
- Choose the region and click on “Mainland China”
- In Bluetooth find “” and click.
- On the Xiaomi Smart watch, press and hold the button until there is a slight vibration.
- On the display of the smartphone, the name or image of the handheld device should pop up.
- Click on the button on the bracelet and click on “Use” on the smartphone.
- The smartphone will display a form for you to fill out. It should be filled in. the date of birth of the owner of the watch, gender, weight, height.
- Go to “Settings” again and choose “Profile”.
- You need to click on “Setting”. Looking for the item “Language”.
- Click on “English”.
- After that turn on the “Menu” button on the Xiaomi bracelet, set the time zone and set the functions of the watch. reminders, call alerts, accelerometer, heart rate monitor alarms, etc.).
If all the steps are done consistently, the Xiaomi fitness bracelet will be connected to the watch and ready to work.
How to connect Xiaomi Mi Watch and Mi Watch Lite to any Android phone and iPhone
With the multi-functional Smart Watch Mi Watch and their Lite version from the famous Chinese company Xiaomi, you can easily know the time, measure your heart rate, switch the music that plays on your phone and so on. The functionality of the watch is really wide and easy to use. However, not all users can independently connect Xiaomi Mi Watch or Mi Watch Lite to their smartphone. To cope with this task will help the following step-by-step instructions.
How to set the time on the fitness bracelet Xiaomi Mi Band 4: setting the watch
Continuation of the beloved series of fitness bracelets from Xiaomi. Mi Band 4, which has basic functions to monitor your health, rhythm, movement. Synchronization with your cell phone and the wristworn nature of the item defines the use of the Gang as a watch. A logical extension of the functionality of the phone is embodied in the bracelet.
After purchase, users are faced with the need to configure the Bend and sometimes questions arise, including how to configure the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 watch. Monitoring time stats is just as important in daily activities as rhythm values. Users should know that the main way to set the time on the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 fitness bracelet is to do it through the Mi Fit app, synchronized with the smartphone. There are more sophisticated options.